• Address: 4749 Hurricane Road Franklin, Indiana

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"3 weeks from the time I order to the time a receive the order, and it was only 1 part! I have never done business with Sidewinder before and I will never do business with them again."

modified review This review was modified by jake57 on September 29 2014 01:50:34 PM

"I've purchased from Sidewinder Computer multiple times in the past, but they have gone AWOL and isn't the same great company as they used to be. I've been waiting for over a weekfor my order, and it still has not been shipped. All of my orders are in stock, and there should be no reason for a delay of this long. They have not replied to a single one of my email, and no one ever picks up their phone. There has been far too many times this year where customers complains for the exact reasons. Some has reported that Sidewinder has ignored them for as long as a month! They are completely unreliable anymore, and you're better off buying your watercooling parts elsewhere to save the headache. "

modified review This review was modified by eXecuter.bin on August 14 2014 11:06:33 AM

"Fast shipping, good service as usual!"

"I was very impressed by the quality of my product, and how quickly it was shipped. I was expecting no tracking number, but they have it. I am very pleased with this store and will definitely buy again. I highly recommend checking out this store."

modified review This review was modified by whatapro123 on July 16 2014 04:17:11 AM

"Was supposed to be thermal ADHESIVE, got thermal COMPOUND. uggg"

modified review This review was modified by chillerz on May 22 2014 05:13:40 PM

"Best price and perfect performance a year ago. Best price and perfect performance again this year. What more could any one ask for?"

modified review This review was modified by jlvaughn on May 01 2014 03:55:39 PM

"I purchased this product expecting it to arrive in 2-3 business days like they state, but they must be lazy as hell or have someone who isn't doing their job... I'm paying for 2-3 because I want the product early. I bought a product off Newegg.com the same day...even a couple hours later and paid for 4-7 shipping... it's already arrived and I just got a confirmation today that they sent my package today.... I should have gotten it today... Very slow shipping... Pay for the worse shipping possible because you're going to get it regardless.
Okay this is an update: I'm happy with the service that I got now. If you're having problems Email the man.

modified review This review was modified by Blahblah69 on March 28 2014 05:07:17 PM

"Fastest shipping and order processing I've ever experienced. Great prices. Great business. Awesome! I'm very impressed."

modified review This review was modified by cptmurphi on March 06 2014 07:15:19 PM

"Fast shipping, best prices, and awesome customer service."

modified review This review was modified by lwh0032 on March 02 2014 02:23:18 PM

"Absolutely unacceptable service.

I ordered a number of parts in December. Three weeks later, they have not arrived. There is no tracking information on the site, they have not answered my emails or Facebook posts, and no one answers the phone when I call. They basically stole my money and never sent me my order.

From what I've read, it looks like the owner went out of town for the holidays without notifying any customers on his home page. Yet it's been three weeks, the holidays are well past over, and I still have not received my shipment nor can I get a hold of anyone.

This is not a way to run a business. If it weren't for all the previous positive reviews, I'd assume it's a scam, but it looks like it's just horrible business practices. Do not let the slightly better prices tempt you. Buy from someone who cares about their customers, not this store.

modified review This review was modified by gwg88 on January 21 2014 02:20:19 PM

"All these good reviews... must have been for a different Sidewinder! I ordered several items Dec 21... USPS priority mail. I still have not received them... as of Dec 31. USPS shows a delivery date of Jan 3, 2014. I ordered from OTHER companies the same day... and received it all in a timely fashion, considering the holidays. But not from Sidewinder! I won't order from them again!

Update: I received an email from Sidewinder... stating that he had indeed gone to see his family during the holidays. But in neglecting to make his customers aware of that on his website (no notice of delayed shipping), he has lost my business. I needed the parts I ordered so I could finish a build... and enjoy MY time off. Now it won't happen. He did invite me to cancel the order.. and indicated he would be happy to refund the payment and shipping. But since that would put me even farther behind... that would be silly.

modified review This review was modified by cgipson1 on December 31 2013 06:36:40 PM

"Dainty little shop on the internet selling all sorts of heat sinks and cooling solutions, one of which fixed my Raspberry Pi overheating problem and solved the mystery of SDHC corruption issue.

modified review This review was modified by twpike on November 01 2013 05:25:00 PM

"Quick shipping (out their door.) The "Socket 775 Backplate Kit with Screws & Springs" was easy to install, even with having to remove the Motherboard mounting-screws. Thank god, someone designed a "solid fix" for the garbage 'plastic' anchors."

"Excellent company, Gary is excellent. ORDER FROM HERE! Also, use http://www.endicia.com/auth/ for tracking packages with your tracking number - USPS bugged and never updated until Gary sorted the issue out!!"

"As usual EXCELLENT service !!!"

Sidewinder Computer Systems, Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sidewinder Computer Systems, Inc. is not a merchant member
Sidewinder Computer Systems, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!