Sidewinder Computer Systems, Inc. Reviews - sidewindercomputers.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 698 reviews

Sidewinder Computer Systems, Inc. is not a merchant member
Sidewinder Computer Systems, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Fastest shipping and order processing I've ever experienced. Great prices. Great business. Awesome! I'm very impressed."

modified review This review was modified by cptmurphi on March 06 2014 07:15:19 PM

"Fast shipping, best prices, and awesome customer service."

modified review This review was modified by lwh0032 on March 02 2014 02:23:18 PM

"Absolutely unacceptable service.

I ordered a number of parts in December. Three weeks later, they have not arrived. There is no tracking information on the site, they have not answered my emails or Facebook posts, and no one answers the phone when I call. They basically stole my money and never sent me my order.

From what I've read, it looks like the owner went out of town for the holidays without notifying any customers on his home page. Yet it's been three weeks, the holidays are well past over, and I still have not received my shipment nor can I get a hold of anyone.

This is not a way to run a business. If it weren't for all the previous positive reviews, I'd assume it's a scam, but it looks like it's just horrible business practices. Do not let the slightly better prices tempt you. Buy from someone who cares about their customers, not this store.

modified review This review was modified by gwg88 on January 21 2014 02:20:19 PM

"All these good reviews... must have been for a different Sidewinder! I ordered several items Dec 21... USPS priority mail. I still have not received them... as of Dec 31. USPS shows a delivery date of Jan 3, 2014. I ordered from OTHER companies the same day... and received it all in a timely fashion, considering the holidays. But not from Sidewinder! I won't order from them again!

Update: I received an email from Sidewinder... stating that he had indeed gone to see his family during the holidays. But in neglecting to make his customers aware of that on his website (no notice of delayed shipping), he has lost my business. I needed the parts I ordered so I could finish a build... and enjoy MY time off. Now it won't happen. He did invite me to cancel the order.. and indicated he would be happy to refund the payment and shipping. But since that would put me even farther behind... that would be silly.

modified review This review was modified by cgipson1 on December 31 2013 06:36:40 PM

"Quick shipping (out their door.) The "Socket 775 Backplate Kit with Screws & Springs" was easy to install, even with having to remove the Motherboard mounting-screws. Thank god, someone designed a "solid fix" for the garbage 'plastic' anchors."

"Excellent company, Gary is excellent. ORDER FROM HERE! Also, use http://www.endicia.com/auth/ for tracking packages with your tracking number - USPS bugged and never updated until Gary sorted the issue out!!"

"As usual EXCELLENT service !!!"

"What can I say? hmm... Gary Stofer of Sidewinder Computers, he is definitely one of the best! Ordered, shipped and received my item with no problems or whatsoever! Ask him a question? he will get back to you ASAP with a precise answer! even if its late at night, if he can help you he will help! Honestly, when it comes to custom watercooling , im a complete noob, but through Gary's help, i was able to understand everything, basic and concepts! Will recommend this to everyone! Thanks Sidewinder COmputers!

Patrick Borgonia
Dededo, Guam, USA

modified review This review was modified by P.Borgonia on July 16 2013 03:56:47 PM

"I purchased arctic silver adhesive and opened it month later to find one of tubes had solidified. The response from this merchant was swift - I received replacement tubes within 2 days of contacting them and a prepaid mailing label to return the defective product. This was a $10 purchase and Sidewinder treated me as if I was their most important customer. I am absolutely impressed."

modified review This review was modified by stardent on May 10 2013 04:16:48 AM

"Excellent service, fast shipping. Highly recommended."

"I have only worked once with Sidewinder, but it's clear that they're very professional and a pleasure to deal with."

"Just called about an order issue - which was quickly and professionally resolved. Above and beyond the call - enough so to prompt this positive review."

"I have used Sidewinder for many years and have never had a problem with them in anyway. Good selection, good variety, and reasonable shipping. I will continue to do business with them. Highly recommend "

"Serious shop and good prices. Everything was shipped fast and arrived quickly."

"as all of the other reviews say...
Gary is a great guy! product knowlege better than anyone ive ever seen. ships same or next day, which is great service. plus, for me, hes local. i support that much more than PPCs or FCPU.

being a great person makes a good seller. i dont need someone "expecting" me to buy. i want someone that you can have a nice convo with... gary is that guy

their products are top notch. very pleased