• Rating 7.83/10 2,380 reviews

ShowMeCables.com is not a merchant member
    ShowMeCables.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • ShowMeCables.com contact information

Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

All 2,386 Customer Reviews

Rating 8/104/5

"Needed a HDMI to VGA converter and found a good converter with a reasonable price at showmecables.com. The products get cheaper the more you by but of course I didn’t need more than one. They’re offering VISA, Mastercard, AE, Discover Network, on account and Paypal Payment, I chose Paypal because I feel safer when buying. Checkout and ordering process were easy, shipping was fast. "

"Ordered on Feb 3 - Called 2/6 to find out why the order did not ship. Was told entire order was being held for only one part the was back ordered. Was told however they would ship the order if I was to pay more for shipping but could not give a date it would ship. I made it clear I could not wait past Monday 2/10 to ship. Again called to find out the status and was told the part did not come in - I thought we agreed to just ship what they had and refund the rest. Now I just told them to cancel the order. Now it is 2/13 and still no credit. Most companies don't charge your card until it ships, they just auth your card. Just like another customer stated they will say anything to keep your money"

modified review This review was modified by Bye020314 on February 13 2014 09:00:18 PM

"Their site showed the C13 to C14 cables I wanted in stock. We needed them quickly, because we are transitioning from 120V to 240V in our data center, and we have to coordinate with customers to make this transition quickly and as painlessly as possible.

The order didn't ship for three days, which seemed strange. And then when "it" arrived, it was only four of one type of power cord. The other 20 were not in the box. I immediately called their customer service and was told that the other 20 had not been in stock, but that they had already shipped and would be delivered by last Thursday (2/6).

The cords didn't show on Thursday or Friday, so I called them today was was told they they were back-ordered and would ship by this coming Wednesday (2/12).

So, their site lies, and their people lie. Plain and simple.

They are determined to "make the sale," even when they are selling vaporware. So, if you NEED what you are ordering, you NEED to shop elsewhere.

modified review This review was modified by frjensen on February 10 2014 12:34:04 PM

"I found their prices to be very good and am impressed by quick delivery using USPS! Two days from Missouri to Boston, Well done!"

"Spoke on their chat line.They requested additional info by email. They did not answer my email even though I sent it twice. I will never do business with them. "

modified review This review was modified by dschervin on July 23 2013 03:03:51 PM

"The sales staff answered the phone on the second or third ring. Directed me directly to the product I was looking for and had it in the mail that evening. Great service, great price and seemingly great product. Thanks"

"I loved the quick shipping and everything was far above what I expected, truly this is the place to shop "

"Fast response and great communication "

"I called the company, advised of the defective phone wire and voila the replacement was delivered promptly. Thanks again Show Me Cables.
Sincerely,
A Satisfied Customer

"I called them and they answered all my questions. Very professional....I will use them again"

"I was extrememly satisfied with the return / replace process. Unfortuantely I am not sure that the replacements are working aNY better than the original purchase."

"Great Service. Received order on time! Thank you."

"I love ShowMeCables!! Best prices anywhere."

"Were very helpful in helping us select the right product."

"Great prices; fast shipping."