Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"On FTD the exact same bouquet is $16 higher when you log in to your shoprunner account. Not only that, but going back to my cart after logging in, they changed the price from $19.99 to $39.99!! That's not free shipping; that's shipping included."

modified review This review was modified by gtfrederick1967 on December 18 2014 07:36:48 AM

"AMAZING! I absolutely love it! I shop online a lot so having a 2-day free shipping perk thrown in because I am an American Express cardholder makes the deal a whole lot sweeter! And the best part is I get to pick which CC to pay with, although, I use my AmEx for most purchases anyway so that's not an issue but it sure it is a nice flexibility to be able to pay with any CC you want! I recently ordered Dominos Pizza on a cold-cold winter night because I was so exhausted and was studying for finals so I was willing to suck up the $4 delivery charge and then saw that the Dominos page had a "Shoprunner- Free Delivery" option posted! I didn't even know that! I was literally able to get a pizza, coke, and breadsticks for all under $15 thanks to Shoprunner, which for a broke college student is a miracle come true!! I also shop at American Eagle a lot and it's awesome that I can purchase $5 worth of stuff and still have it delivered in two days! I am appalled at some reviews that give Shoprunner a low rating because they had a problem with the company they purchased stuff from. That's like trying to blame UPS for a crappy service because the website you placed the order from doesn't accept returns (doesn't make any sense). Anyway, as much as I enjoy my AE 2-day shipping, it really was the free delivery from Dominos that got me most excited and basically turned a crappy night into a wonderful one! How odd, right? Anyway, if you have an AmEx card and you're not signed up, you're missing out! "

"Absolutely awful. Ebags states they are closed now for inventory which will make all shoprunner shipments from them take ~8 days. of course they arent telling you this until after you purchase the item.

when I attempted to communicate about this issue I just got a canned response. They dont value the customer, just want your money to scam you.

COMPLETE SCAM

modified review This review was modified by enemymind on November 05 2014 09:34:35 AM

"I must say that I'm a bit baffled by why there are so many negative reviews for Shoprunner. I read through a handful of these reviews and it seems that the issues they were pointing out--like someone stealing the packages that were left at the door--is a problem between the purchaser and UPS or Fedex.
I have used it for almost 2 years nows and all of my experiences have been extremely positive. The packages all arrived in 2 days (with the exception of Dominos which was within 1 hour) and well packaged. The Shoprunner-affliated stores that I shopped at were Drugstore.com, Eastern Mountain Sports, and Dominos.
I still find it unbelievable that there is NO minimum order amount to receive this 2-day free shipping. I made a $2.99 purchase one time and I still feel a bit guilty that it arrived within 2 days and didn't cost me anything extra.
So, thanks ShopRunner :)

modified review This review was modified by gcrv on November 02 2014 05:07:08 AM

"I received a Fathead package through Shoprunner and had no problems with the delivery. When I attempted to return the package, however, there were multiple problems I experienced which required four separate phone calls, a wait on hold for over 30 minutes, and incredible frustration all due to problems on their end. I now have to wait up to 48 hours for someone to call me all because they cannot process the return via phone. I will not use this service again."

modified review This review was modified by bergle on October 01 2014 12:23:01 PM

"I've had Shoprunner for about a year now and all I can say is that what started out as a great concept/company is now a useless hassle.

When I first used Shoprunner, it was simple: They gave you a list of participating websites, you went to that website and shopped as you normally do, and then you put in your Shoprunner username and password in the checkout screen to make the free two day shipping option appear on the shipping options list. It worked for every item on every website, and there were no questions asked.

Fast forward to a year later when I tried to order several things using shoprunner. First I tried to use it on Newegg, but Newegg removed the shoprunner login form from their web page... come to find out now only a small subset of items (useless stuff that nobody buys) qualify for shoprunner on Newegg. I ended up just paying for my shipping normally.

Then, today, I saw on Shoprunner's website that a bag of cat food from Petsmart that I usually buy actually qualified for free Shoprunner shipping! I figured why not order it it will save me a trip to the pet store. So I went on Petsmart's website, put the bag of food in the cart and went to check out and - surprise! - there was no Shoprunner login form on the checkout page, even though Shoprunner's website SAID it was eligible! Paying for two day shipping myself on this bag of food was going to be $45 in addition to the food cost, so there was no way I was going to do this without Shoprunner. So I did it another way and tried to order the cat food through Shoprunner's mobile app. The app said the food was eligible, I put it in my cart, put in my address and credit card info, and clicked "order." Then a popup window came up in the Shoprunner app for me to log into petsmart - this is so Shoprunner could submit the order (free two shipping included) on my behalf. I put in my petsmart login info, clicked order, and got a message that shoprunner would submit my order to the retailer and I would receive a confirmation email right away. Well, after five hours of not hearing anything, I get an email saying that Shoprunner canceled my order because the bag of cat food I ordered was "out of stock." THIS IS NOT TRUE - I went to petsmart's website right away and it said "In stock, ready to ship" for the same bag of food. What really happened is that when I tried to use my Shoprunner benefit of free two day shipping, Shoprunner probably saw that it was $45 for the shipping and invented some BS reason not to let it go through. I know that $45 for shipping is obscene and that them listing the food as eligible may have been a mistake - but the point is that if you offer your customer a benefit, you should make good on that offer, even if it was a mistake. You should not come up with a blatant lie that gets you out of paying for something that you accidentally offered.

TL/DR Version? THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE AND THE FREE TWO DAY SHIPPING IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO USE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A SHOPRUNNER MEMBERSHIP.

modified review This review was modified by beachdude8989 on August 26 2014 09:51:10 AM

"Its fast sure, but is it worth it losing your items? I signed up for the free trial so I could get some items from newegg shipped fast, when the items were delivered they were left in the front door every time without anyone ever knocking on the door. These are computer parts worth hundreds of dollars for them to just leave them sitting there without ever knocking or leaving some sort of notice or hell even an attempt to make me sign a paper is ridiculous. I live in an apartment which makes it even worse, just recently I order an item again, this time it was a small usb drive that ended up being stolen by someone because it was just thrown on my front door without any confirmation or even attempt from them. To put it simply they're fast because their employees are so lazy or are in such hurry that they cant bother knocking a door."

"I had an AWFUL experience with shoprunner. I signed up for the 30 day free trial, since I do a lot of online shopping and loved the idea of two-day shipping and free returns. I made my first purchase from Nine West. The shoes did not fit and I needed to return them.

I signed onto shoprunner and it said that I hadn't placed any orders within the last 60 days, so I didn't have any option to print a return label. I called shoprunner FOUR TIMES over the next two weeks trying to get this fixed, but I never received a shipping label. I ended up canceling my membership early and paying for return shipping. So much for free return shipping. Shoprunner was a COMPLETE waste of my time. Don't waste yours.

modified review This review was modified by lmfriedrich on August 02 2014 04:21:25 PM

"Thanks to American Express I have a free year membership for Shoprunner. I buy a lot of stuff online so I was very happy and excited to use it. I had it for a few months now and havent been able to use it. Only a few items on every website qualify for shop runner and none of them are the ones I buy.

I would not recommend this to anyone, not even for free. Better stick to Amazon Prime, for the same amount you get 2 day shipping, one e-book a month (borrowed) and instant prime video.

modified review This review was modified by eddiemedic on December 30 2013 05:06:59 PM

"Ordered from NBA Store on December 13, payment has cleared my bank, still have not received shipment. Having early Christmas's tonight and another Monday and will not have those gifts. Will stick to Amazon from now on."

modified review This review was modified by Okiekaren on December 19 2013 12:53:38 PM

"Made a purchase on newegg the day before Thanksgiving. Used the 2-day free shipping and expected it on Saturday at the latest seeing it was a Thanksgiving weekend.

Didn't get it on Saturday so I was bummed thinking I wouldn't see it til Monday.

But to my surprise, I got the package Sunday morning? Weird!

Not sure if it was slow due to the Holidays or what but I think I would have gotten the package a lot faster using 1st Class mail.

Since it as the Holiday weekend, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

modified review This review was modified by jibberjabbers on December 01 2013 05:58:19 PM

"Like the other 5-star reviewer,

There's soo much hate on ShopRunner because people say they don't recieve their shipments in time. BUT shop runner does NOT ship their product nor do they control how fast a company ships their items. All they do is help you out by providing free 2 day shipping and returns once a company ships out their items. If you had to wait longer take it up with your merchant or shipping service as its their faults for the delay.

I would be giving this a 5 star except for the pricing. They offer a lot of free trials, however they're regular charge is $79 a year. Unless your Steve jobs or the queen and England and can consistently afford to shop high amounts online on a daily basis, 79 is pretty expensive for the average income shopper.

If you guys can read this (Shoprunner) consider lowering down your rates or even offering it monthly and I maybe a paying customer once my trial is up.

"ok, First off Ill comment on shoprunner in general as Im seeing alot of crazy hate on here..

THEY DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING. If you are not recieving a package in the specified time frame take it up with the retailer you are using as it is there error or you were not logged in as or selected shoprunner as your shipping option.

I have ALWAYS recieved my shipments in the specified timeframe with newegg. I cannot comment on other retailers as Ive never used them. but if your getting a package late. call the retailer and tell them you want a credit for the difference between how you got it and how it was supposed to be sent. they will likely oblige.

oh yea, if you order something at 9PM on thurs.. no its not going to make it out to UPS that night.. and saturday is not a "business day" nor is a holiday, so yes.. your package is going to take the two "business" days... not a special delivery day for you.

I can confirm with newegg at least, packages go 2nd day air when shipped from across the country or ground when shipped from local'ish distribution center as I get it overnight anyway. Half the time this is on free after rebate items.. so newegg eats the entire cost and still keeps shipping that method at thier expense.

I can't comment on membership price value.. other then I have never had to pay for the service and I have an account valid till like 2016 now. If you have an american express card.. there is no reason for you to ever be paying any yearly fee. So for me the price is perfect.

I have well over $400 in free shipping so far and my account has not been limited in any way. I never pay for dominos delivery and have 0 complaints regarding shoprunner...they even pay for return shipping of items. they DO NOT limit you at $79 then close your account normally.

There are rumours if you order multiple times from a retailer on the same day or every single day you get restricted as a likely reseller abusing the account. Never happened to me and i order alot but their are rumors.

Again, I have never paid a dime for this service and have had over $400 in free shipping.. and that based on thier low estimate per transaction.. alot of my items were heavy and judging by UPS 2nd day air pricing.. its probably more like 3 times that amount.. for FREE. always on time.

In short, dont order from the same retailer 5 times in a row in one day or every single day for 2 weeks straight for the exact same priced item.. and you should not have any problems.

and one more time.. SHOPRUNNER DOES NOT SHIP ITEMS - individual retailers do. notify the retailer and then shoprunner if you have an issue especially if its recurring and not a one time event as the retailer is violating its contract with shoprunner to ship a 2 day delivery method.

I do not work for shoprunner nor have been asked to submit review or been compensated in any way. I just felt I need to set the record straight here.

modified review This review was modified by carigis on September 30 2013 12:29:20 PM

"Same as everyone else expected 2 day and won't be coming until 5 days. This is ridiculous and it upsets me. It's a scam don't use it. Don't even try it. Wouldn't use it even if it was free. "

modified review This review was modified by akabowong on September 07 2013 01:15:51 PM

"Ordered Wednesday afternoon from an online retailer in my state, NewEgg... Friday delivery? NO. Saturday? NO. Tuesday delivery.

From the sound of the other reviews, 6 day shipping is the norm. But they use the same shipping method that you would use for standard shipping (UPS Ground), not 2nd day.

I have shopped at NewEgg several times, UPS ground what you get for the cheapest (usually free) method, why would anyone pay for this service from shoprunner?

I ordered another 2 packages later the same day from Amazon Prime, both got here in two days, as usual.

modified review This review was modified by brad3626 on August 31 2013 09:39:34 AM

Shoprunner is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoprunner is not a merchant member
Shoprunner does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!