Stores > Shoprunner

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Shoprunner by clicking a star below.
2017-10-15

Free with AMX and Loving It

"I don't get all the negative reviews?? I have been using this for free for several years and just love it. Have had zero issues with this service and have order anything from 3 dollars to hundreds of dollars items and just love the service. Keep in mind it is 2days from when the item leaves the merchant. Shoprunner hasn't ever missed their timeline except for maybe a bad weather problem which happens with any carrier shipping service. I have paid big bucks for shipping outside of Shoprunner and have had to request shipping refunds many times because of delays and slow shipping. Shoprunner has been good to me and I just love ordering a few dollar item without having to pay more for shipping than the item cost. Keep up the good service Shoprunner!!! Thanks!!"

2017-10-06

Misleading

"They will automatically charge you once your free trail is up and there is no way to stop renewing cycles unless you completely cancel it. I asked the customer service if they could cancel my membership 1 month before my membership is over and they said ok. Later they contact me saying no I will get charged if I don't call again to cancel 1 month before. They also respond extremely slow "

2017-10-06

2 day shipping is a lie

"I recently ordered a computer build from Newegg. I had 4 items unelligable for Shoprunner and had a 5-7 day delivery window. But the rest of my items offered "Free 2 Day Shipping with Shoprunner". I had never heard of Shoprunner before, and so I signed up and ordered my items. None of my Shoprunner "2 Day" items have arrived yet 5 days later, when all the rest of my items have arrived. Lesson learned, just go with standard shipping on everything. Because Shoprunner lies in their advertising of "2 Day Shipping". Do not use Shoprunner"

2017-09-28

Free 2 Day Shipping.

"BEWARE! ShopRunner states 2 free day shipping for select items but #1 have no way of enforcing it and #2 will transfer you to the original retailer if an issue arises.

WHAT's THE POINT? Just go through the original retailer.

2017-08-30

2 Day shipping doesnt mean 2 days altogether!

"It is not up to shoprunner for how long it takes for them to recieve the package. However, the delivering is up to them. which they get it done in two days. If you actually thought anything you oredered with shoprunner would arive at your house in only 2 days you're mental. the shipping is 2 days which quite honestly is good shipping. normaly it can take up to 5 days to a week depending on the item."

2017-06-26

Great benefit!

"I get this for free with my Amex -- what's not to love about free 2 day shipping? It takes a little longer as people have pointed out -- but that's expected since it takes a day or two for the retailer to package and get the item out. Even Amazon only ships 2 days AFTER the item is ready to go."

2017-06-25

this company doesn't deserve even 1 star. they are a scam and probably delay orders that

"they are a scam and probably delay orders that with normal shipping would arrive in 2-3 days.
should we all join in a class action lawsuit against them?

2017-06-05

"withdrawn withdrawn withdrawn"

2017-05-18

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!! Free shipping option will get you items faster

"This is an absolute gimmick. I have no idea how this is even in operation. I ordered my item on the 16th with a delivery date PROMISED for the 18th. Guess what, it's the 18th and no item. My new delivery date is now the 22nd. So if I ordered with the free shipping offer it would have gotten sooner than this so called, wannabe Amazon. Do not sign up, do not use, absolutely useless. "

2017-04-14

2 Day Shipping My Foot!

"How can they continue to get away with falsely advertising 2 day shipping?!!! My package is going to take over 5 days to arrive! That's way over double 2 days which isn't even close to 2 days! WTF! How is this allowed to continuously go on! "

2017-03-30

SCAMMERS

"Don't buy from here, 2 day shipping is really 5 day shipping at least."

2017-03-14

not working, no one responsible

"Not working when I checked out through Eddiebauer online. Called both Shoprunner and EddieBauer, and used different browsers and computers. Bad experience. "

2017-02-26

Run away from ShopRunner!

"I ordered iPad Air 2 with "Guaranteed 2-Day Free Delivery" but it will take 7 days to arrive. ShopRunner states "2-Day" Shipping means that the item(s) will arrive at the shipping address within 2 business days from the time it leaves the warehouse. The item left the warehouse in one day, so what is the excuse for being 4 days late? Their customer service is miserable and will reply within 48 hours..laughable! 48 hours to respond from a company that supposedly ships within 48 hours. What kind of customer service is that?

By the way, according to ShopRunner, I saved $9.95 on Free 2-Day Shipping, that was free to begin with.

What a total p.o.s. company - I hope a class action lawsuit puts them out of business.

Tip for consumers: Not using Shoprunner will help you avoid:
Stomach upset.
Sleep problems.
Anxiety.
Restlessness.
Lack of motivation or focus.
Feeling overwhelmed.
Drug or alcohol abuse.
Tobacco use.
Social withdrawal.
Exercising less often.
and possibly Diarrhea or Plague.

On top of all of this you will wind up with a significant increase of junk mail in your inbox.

2017-02-24

Truly Disappointing!!

"ShopRunner tells you that it's 2 day shipping but in reality it is NOT! Which is extremely frustrating and irritating.. why call it 2 day shipping if it takes 5 days to get here? "

2017-01-14

Uses regular ground shipping. Never on time. No 2 day promise. No customer service.

"If you're looking for 2 day shipping look elsewhere. You're better off using a stores free shipping vs ordering with ShopRunner. An order placed on 1/8 left the stores warehouse on 1/9 with a promised delivery on 1/11. Of course it was shipped via OnTrac ground, so 1/11 delivery turns into a possible 1/16 delivery (not even sure it will arrive on that day yet). Contacting ShopRunner just gives a generic reply, telling you they have no control and couldn't care less if it arrives within 2 business days. I have no idea how this company is still in business claiming 2 day deliver if this isn't the case. They should hold their partners accountable for delayed shipments and not just ignore it. Customer service is literally non-existent with this company. No help what-so-ever in figuring out why a shipment is nearly taking a week. This isn't even the first time this has happened, I've ordered a few times via ShopRunner and I can count on one hand when items actually arrived within 2 business days. Most of the time it's 5 or more business days."

Share Shoprunner's store rating

Shoprunner is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoprunner is not a merchant member
Shoprunner does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!