"Thanks to American Express I have a free year membership for Shoprunner. I buy a lot of stuff online so I was very happy and excited to use it. I had it for a few months now and havent been able to use it. Only a few items on every website qualify for shop runner and none of them are the ones I buy.

I would not recommend this to anyone, not even for free. Better stick to Amazon Prime, for the same amount you get 2 day shipping, one e-book a month (borrowed) and instant prime video.

modified review This review was modified by eddiemedic on December 30 2013 05:06:59 PM

"Ordered from NBA Store on December 13, payment has cleared my bank, still have not received shipment. Having early Christmas's tonight and another Monday and will not have those gifts. Will stick to Amazon from now on."

modified review This review was modified by Okiekaren on December 19 2013 12:53:38 PM

"Made a purchase on newegg the day before Thanksgiving. Used the 2-day free shipping and expected it on Saturday at the latest seeing it was a Thanksgiving weekend.

Didn't get it on Saturday so I was bummed thinking I wouldn't see it til Monday.

But to my surprise, I got the package Sunday morning? Weird!

Not sure if it was slow due to the Holidays or what but I think I would have gotten the package a lot faster using 1st Class mail.

Since it as the Holiday weekend, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

modified review This review was modified by jibberjabbers on December 01 2013 05:58:19 PM

"Like the other 5-star reviewer,

There's soo much hate on ShopRunner because people say they don't recieve their shipments in time. BUT shop runner does NOT ship their product nor do they control how fast a company ships their items. All they do is help you out by providing free 2 day shipping and returns once a company ships out their items. If you had to wait longer take it up with your merchant or shipping service as its their faults for the delay.

I would be giving this a 5 star except for the pricing. They offer a lot of free trials, however they're regular charge is $79 a year. Unless your Steve jobs or the queen and England and can consistently afford to shop high amounts online on a daily basis, 79 is pretty expensive for the average income shopper.

If you guys can read this (Shoprunner) consider lowering down your rates or even offering it monthly and I maybe a paying customer once my trial is up.

"ok, First off Ill comment on shoprunner in general as Im seeing alot of crazy hate on here..

THEY DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING. If you are not recieving a package in the specified time frame take it up with the retailer you are using as it is there error or you were not logged in as or selected shoprunner as your shipping option.

I have ALWAYS recieved my shipments in the specified timeframe with newegg. I cannot comment on other retailers as Ive never used them. but if your getting a package late. call the retailer and tell them you want a credit for the difference between how you got it and how it was supposed to be sent. they will likely oblige.

oh yea, if you order something at 9PM on thurs.. no its not going to make it out to UPS that night.. and saturday is not a "business day" nor is a holiday, so yes.. your package is going to take the two "business" days... not a special delivery day for you.

I can confirm with newegg at least, packages go 2nd day air when shipped from across the country or ground when shipped from local'ish distribution center as I get it overnight anyway. Half the time this is on free after rebate items.. so newegg eats the entire cost and still keeps shipping that method at thier expense.

I can't comment on membership price value.. other then I have never had to pay for the service and I have an account valid till like 2016 now. If you have an american express card.. there is no reason for you to ever be paying any yearly fee. So for me the price is perfect.

I have well over $400 in free shipping so far and my account has not been limited in any way. I never pay for dominos delivery and have 0 complaints regarding shoprunner...they even pay for return shipping of items. they DO NOT limit you at $79 then close your account normally.

There are rumours if you order multiple times from a retailer on the same day or every single day you get restricted as a likely reseller abusing the account. Never happened to me and i order alot but their are rumors.

Again, I have never paid a dime for this service and have had over $400 in free shipping.. and that based on thier low estimate per transaction.. alot of my items were heavy and judging by UPS 2nd day air pricing.. its probably more like 3 times that amount.. for FREE. always on time.

In short, dont order from the same retailer 5 times in a row in one day or every single day for 2 weeks straight for the exact same priced item.. and you should not have any problems.

and one more time.. SHOPRUNNER DOES NOT SHIP ITEMS - individual retailers do. notify the retailer and then shoprunner if you have an issue especially if its recurring and not a one time event as the retailer is violating its contract with shoprunner to ship a 2 day delivery method.

I do not work for shoprunner nor have been asked to submit review or been compensated in any way. I just felt I need to set the record straight here.

modified review This review was modified by carigis on September 30 2013 12:29:20 PM

"Same as everyone else expected 2 day and won't be coming until 5 days. This is ridiculous and it upsets me. It's a scam don't use it. Don't even try it. Wouldn't use it even if it was free. "

modified review This review was modified by akabowong on September 07 2013 01:15:51 PM

"Ordered Wednesday afternoon from an online retailer in my state, NewEgg... Friday delivery? NO. Saturday? NO. Tuesday delivery.

From the sound of the other reviews, 6 day shipping is the norm. But they use the same shipping method that you would use for standard shipping (UPS Ground), not 2nd day.

I have shopped at NewEgg several times, UPS ground what you get for the cheapest (usually free) method, why would anyone pay for this service from shoprunner?

I ordered another 2 packages later the same day from Amazon Prime, both got here in two days, as usual.

modified review This review was modified by brad3626 on August 31 2013 09:39:34 AM

"Shoprunner is really robbery website. I signed up for a 30 day free trial and after that a 90 day extension of free trial. I got charged on the 31st day. When I called them trying to cancel they argued that I didn’t sign up for the 90 day extension and was unwilling to provide me with a refund. I only used the service once and paid 79 dollars for that."

modified review This review was modified by KoenigHarry on December 06 2013 07:55:43 PM

"I signed up for the free trial for free 2-day delivery for a month. The items shipped on Thursday and was expected to arrive Monday (today) or before. Of course the items are delayed til tomorrow, but the birthday party is tonight. I knew I should've just ordered from Amazon. I would have never ordered what I did if the delivery date was expected (or possibility thereof) later than today. Don't waste your time if you are a last minute shopper like myself!"

modified review This review was modified by ChrisDef on August 12 2013 12:49:30 PM

"Placed an order with ShopRunner on August 2nd, in hope to receive the item by Monday. What happened they do two days delivery, but from the day the order is actually is ready to be shipped, which can take a few days. Thus, hoping you would get the same service as on Amazon, Ebay, etc. with expedited shipping, instead you will get your item in about five days. Tried to contact the customer service, and explain the situation that the order was needed ASAP, no help was provided, and also the representative was very rude as well"

"I signed up for the their 2-day service and this has been amazing so far.
I just order and no matter how they ship everything withing 2days to me.
Good deal and easy no hassle shipping

"2 day shipping that really takes about a week! I've yet to receive and item before 5 days after the purchase. Luckily I'm on a one year free trial, so these "fast shipping" fakers will never get a paid subscription from me.

If there's something I'd suggest changing, it's to be truthful in your advertising please. In reality this is 2 day transit, plus two days processing time, plus one day if you order is placed past the "cutoff time" since most retailers do not guarantee shipment same day if made by cutoff; unlike how you imply on your website.

Overall, a pis-poor service and you should just use Amazon prime. You get a ton more benefits, a bigger selection, AND SHIPPING THAT'S FAST! Can't argue with 1-day shipping for $3.99, especially when out of $6k in orders they've not once missed a delivery date. Shoprunner has missed ALL OF THEM.

modified review This review was modified by throw_away_review on June 05 2013 06:39:09 PM

"I don't know what service they offer. I have never been to their website, and I have never signed up for anything. The first time I heard about them was on my Sears card while looking through the account activity. They charged me a $79 continuation subscription charge on 4/14. I got a hold of them and disputed it and they refunded my card on 4/28. I thought that was all behind me now but on 5/21 they charged me AGAIN for $79 for a service I clearly am not using nor want. Steer clear from this "business", it's more like a scam."

modified review This review was modified by kniskern on May 23 2013 07:22:58 PM

"I ordered a gift for my son with 2 day shipping. I sent the below email to Shoprunner and they responded back with such great customer service.... NOT!

From:
Received: 5/10/13 11:36:20 AM CDT
To:
Subject: Submission from Shoprunner.com Contact Form

infoType My ShopRunner Account
firstname Andrew
lastname
phone phone number

Dear shoprunner, I decided to try out shoprunner as I mainly use Amazon Prime and they are similar. I was about to sign up for shoprunner and now have decided to pass. I am extremely ticked off as I ordered a jacket for my son on Monday and it is not going to show up until this upcomming Monday. This was supposed to be a graduation gift for Saturday in which I now wont have a gift for him! I was going to give him this Bulls jacket early (today Friday May 10th) as I am taking him to the Bulls game as its a Bulls jacket. That 2 day shipping (shipped Tuesday) should have shown up yesterday or today at the latest. It is now free 6 day shipping which is unacceptable! I will stick with Amazon Prime and will never do business with you again. Truly unacceptable business practice!

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for contacting Member Services at ShopRunner.

We are very sorry to hear your recent order from NBA Store did not arrive with two day shipping as promised. We regret that you will not being keeping your membership account.

Thank you again for contacting Member Services. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us at (888)721-7467 or just respond to this email.

Sincerely,

Andrew
The Member Services Team
www.shoprunner.com

modified review This review was modified by Asmith2013 on May 10 2013 06:31:33 PM

"I signed up for the free 30-day trial through GNC and placed 2 orders at different times of the same day, both with "guaranteed 2-day shipping". The 1st package is going on 7 days, has just been received here by USPS who will take an add'l 1-2 days, for a total of 9-10 days for so-called 2-day shipping. The 2nd order placed later the same day, is 1 day behind the 1st and will also take 9-10 days. I cancelled and have set up a stop pay with my bank in the event they try to charge me, but this whole thing is completely bogus. They hope you don't care whether it's really 2 days and that you'll forget to cancel in time to not be charged. Ridiculous...."

modified review This review was modified by dzemog on May 08 2013 04:05:35 PM

Shoprunner is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoprunner is not a merchant member
Shoprunner does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!