• Shoprunner

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10

2015-08-03

"I placed and order with boston store through shoprunner. I had the worst experience ever with boston story as well as shoprunner and their false advertising of 2 day free delivery. To begin with it took me 4 attempts to place the order as well as calling customer service on both ends. They had an IT technical problem between boston strore and shop runner. I called shoprunner and Boston store 4-6 times being tossed like a hot potato. The person on th phone mo me shoprunner was very rude and hang up on the phone. She did not even try to help. My item still has not arrived and I was told it will be by the end of the week. Shoprunner is blaming the boston store and boston store is blaming shoprunner. Clearly shoprunner's business model and strive does not work since they cannot promise what they advertise a well as they don't have professional staff to handle customer service. I will never use the. Again! I took today of at work specially after shoprunner had confirmed by email and telephone when I called them numerous times it will be delivered today. I lost one days a of earnings and a holiday for nothing. Spread the word this company is useless."

2015-07-07

"I placed an order on Sunday, July 5th from Toys R Us.com and used shoprunner for payment/delivery. Item was delivered today as expected though it was delivered to Shoprunner not me. I do not know how that address got put into the delivery but now I am being told it will take 5 days to locate the package and another week to get it. So much for 2 day shipping and the $110 gift for my son's birthday this weekend, wont be here. Shoprunner told me to call Toysrus. Toys r us told me to call shop runner as well. I refused to go in circles once I called Toysrus who said they will look into it but can't offer a refund or exchange at this point"

This review was modified by almostafarm2010 on July 07 2015 02:32:16 PM

2015-07-07

"Not pleased with them at all. I signed up and with my first order it is taking a week to get my package. I ordered it specifically for the 2 day shipping. At one week the package is useless to me because I'm going out of town. When I email Shoprunner they either don't respond or they ignore what I wrote and provide a stock answer. When I call they are very rude and short with me and do nothing to help. I will be cancelling my account."

This review was modified by ak123234 on July 07 2015 11:46:50 AM

2015-06-07

"I don't know why shoprunner had too low rating here because my recent experience with them was excellent. I saw Shoprunner before but never paid attention. I am the type who fully aware of scams and virus links.

This time we are going on a vacation very soon and I needed to order some clothes for my husband. I got an awesome deal for American Eagle so I figured I could pay for $15 2-day shipping. When I was about to check out, the Shoprunner ads popped up and offer 1 year free 2-day shipping for order of $65. AE is a reliable site and my order was $200 so why not?

I clicked & it asked for CC info. I was hesitated and googled Shoprunner out. The reviews were all good (I didn't land here otherwise I would never tried it). So I signed up. AE was really quick. So was Shoprunner. My order came in 3 packages. The 1st one arrived in 1 day. The other 2 arrived in 2 days. I am a happy customer!

2015-05-28

"Tried to sign up. Said my credit card wouldn't process. Checked my credit card statement and was charged 8 times and my membership doesn't show up. Called customer service and still waiting for a supervisor to call me back."

This review was modified by mdwarsh on May 28 2015 11:57:33 AM

2015-04-04

"Whenever I try to checkout with shop runner, it will be flagged as fraudulent transaction and merchants will freeze my accounts. Up to now, I still can't shop at Newegg who insists that I'm non existent.
Shop runner apparently has your address though you never told them. If you move, be ready to be treated as a scam at every participating retailer."

This review was modified by hahalol on April 04 2015 06:31:00 PM

2015-03-20

"Most companies that I order from take so long to actually package the items for shipping, it's a waste to do 2 day shipping. I have this free with my AMEX card, but if it wasn't free I wouldn't pay for it. I've ordered through them from onlineshoes.com and I always get my shoes in 2 days. It's perfect because I usually need them for special occasions. I also ordered from Hollister and received my items in exactly 2 days. However, I ordered from GNC on 2/11 and received my package on 2/19. Wireless Emporium on 12/30, got my package on 1/8. I recently ordered from drugstore.com, 3/18, expected delivery date is 3/23. It's like a guessing game on who will actually get it out to you in a reasonable time. I had amazon prime a long time ago. Not saying it doesn't happen but, I don't recall having that problem with them. I also love that I get free delivery with Dominos Pizza. It's just a nice little perk."

This review was modified by d2sweet on March 20 2015 02:15:19 PM

2015-03-03

"Don't expect 2 day shipping. Many stores will send items ground no matter how you check out. Many items are also not shoprunner eligible on the stores that are listed.

If this service isn't offered to you free through your credit card or a 1 year trial matching prime then don't pay for it.

Update- Yesterday was the first time I ordered something that was shipped UPS Surepost(LuckyBrand). This service is a joke."

This review was modified by goopied on March 20 2015 10:10:02 AM

2015-02-20

"This company doesn't recognize my Visa card as a valid payment method.

I'd rate this service higher, but unfortunately they won't take my payment method. Sucks for them I guess."

This review was modified by rezfrog on February 20 2015 09:53:43 PM

2015-01-10

"I ordered 2 eligible items via shoprunner's site. I was charged for shipping through Lord & Taylor. When I called shoprunner they said I must have been logged in to Lord and Taylor's site and made a mistake. I told the rep I had never even been on their site, only on Shoprunners. The rep refused to let me doeak to a supervisor and would not correct the problem. NEVER GET SHOPRUNNER! It is a ripoff"

olc

2015-01-02

"On Shop Runner I found a case that showed on screen as $7.99 from eBags. When I clicked through to eBags, it showed a price of
$19.99. I contacted Shop Runner who said it was eBags fault. I
contacted eBags who asked for the url link that showed the lower
price and I sent it to them. eBags then said it was Shop Runner's
fault. Neither was willing to take responsibility. At this point I
don't care. Neither of them will ever see any business from me
again."

2014-12-18

"On FTD the exact same bouquet is $16 higher when you log in to your shoprunner account. Not only that, but going back to my cart after logging in, they changed the price from $19.99 to $39.99!! That's not free shipping; that's shipping included."

This review was modified by gtfrederick1967 on December 18 2014 07:36:48 AM

2014-12-14

"AMAZING! I absolutely love it! I shop online a lot so having a 2-day free shipping perk thrown in because I am an American Express cardholder makes the deal a whole lot sweeter! And the best part is I get to pick which CC to pay with, although, I use my AmEx for most purchases anyway so that's not an issue but it sure it is a nice flexibility to be able to pay with any CC you want! I recently ordered Dominos Pizza on a cold-cold winter night because I was so exhausted and was studying for finals so I was willing to suck up the $4 delivery charge and then saw that the Dominos page had a "Shoprunner- Free Delivery" option posted! I didn't even know that! I was literally able to get a pizza, coke, and breadsticks for all under $15 thanks to Shoprunner, which for a broke college student is a miracle come true!! I also shop at American Eagle a lot and it's awesome that I can purchase $5 worth of stuff and still have it delivered in two days! I am appalled at some reviews that give Shoprunner a low rating because they had a problem with the company they purchased stuff from. That's like trying to blame UPS for a crappy service because the website you placed the order from doesn't accept returns (doesn't make any sense). Anyway, as much as I enjoy my AE 2-day shipping, it really was the free delivery from Dominos that got me most excited and basically turned a crappy night into a wonderful one! How odd, right? Anyway, if you have an AmEx card and you're not signed up, you're missing out! "

2014-11-05

"Absolutely awful. Ebags states they are closed now for inventory which will make all shoprunner shipments from them take ~8 days. of course they arent telling you this until after you purchase the item.

when I attempted to communicate about this issue I just got a canned response. They dont value the customer, just want your money to scam you.

COMPLETE SCAM"

This review was modified by enemymind on November 05 2014 09:34:35 AM

2014-11-02

"I must say that I'm a bit baffled by why there are so many negative reviews for Shoprunner. I read through a handful of these reviews and it seems that the issues they were pointing out--like someone stealing the packages that were left at the door--is a problem between the purchaser and UPS or Fedex.
I have used it for almost 2 years nows and all of my experiences have been extremely positive. The packages all arrived in 2 days (with the exception of Dominos which was within 1 hour) and well packaged. The Shoprunner-affliated stores that I shopped at were Drugstore.com, Eastern Mountain Sports, and Dominos.
I still find it unbelievable that there is NO minimum order amount to receive this 2-day free shipping. I made a $2.99 purchase one time and I still feel a bit guilty that it arrived within 2 days and didn't cost me anything extra.
So, thanks ShopRunner :) "

This review was modified by gcrv on November 02 2014 05:07:08 AM

Share Shoprunner's store rating

Shoprunner is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoprunner is not a merchant member
Shoprunner does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!