Stores > Shoprunner

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-11-25

Horrible! Hell NO!

"On occasion they will back up their claims of sending items with in two days. Unfortunately half of the time that I have used them, the shipping arrives at standard mailing rates, which has caused me to miss deadlines. If you have something that is time sensitive, ShopRunner is a bonafide disappointment. What's worse, is that they offer nothing as a recourse; no discounts for membership, no extended membership, nothing, giving as an excuse other circumstances as the probable reason for the delays. Yet they still expect you to pay (after the trial membership) for services they fail to render. STAY AWAY!!!"

This review was modified by gsayles88 on November 25 2016 04:56:04 PM

2016-11-05

A true runaround with Shoprunner!!!

"I bought something from Kate Spade and had Shoprunner deliver it. Kate Spade's site suggested it. Shop runner delivered it by UPS. It went to an old address, but UPS would not reroute it. They asked that Kate Spade call UPS to have it picked up. Kate Spade said Shoprunner would have to do it. Shoprunner said they had nothing to do with anything after the product was delivered even if had been delivered to the wrong address. Back to Kate Spade who said Shoprunner was responsible, and I would need to file a claim with Shoprunner. Back to Shoprunner to file a claim.They don't accept claims...a true run around by shop runner. No purse, lots of hours spent on the phone and shame on Kate Spade and Shoprunner. Don't recommend a delivery service if they can't deliver."

This review was modified by Unhappy52 on November 05 2016 07:57:48 PM

2016-10-20

AWFUL!!

"Do not buy into this 2 Day Shipping BS.. They are Awful... They do not handle anything and blame everyone else... "

This review was modified by Meangirl on October 20 2016 04:34:50 PM

2016-09-29

I have Shoprunner via AMEX

"I have been using Shoprunner since early 2016. I like the free shipping and free return that it offers, but the 2 day shipping is a bit off!! Today is Thursday. I placed an order using Shoprunner last Friday mid-day before 1:00 PM EST. I also placed and order Sunday evening. Both orders arrived today. - a full day late not counting Saturday and Sunday. Some folks might say my Friday order was 2 days late.
...just my experience.
dkb

This review was modified by df-76267 on September 29 2016 02:44:25 PM

2016-07-28

They do not deliver in two business days , its a big lie

"Wrong slogan , wrong commitment , pathetic service "

This review was modified by rajeshmonga on July 28 2016 08:34:23 PM

2016-06-09

Shop runner ****!!

"ordered from drugstore.com using shop runner...just wrote them this email
“Once again I order using Shoprunner on a Wed. and expect at the very latest to receive products by Sat. but NO , they will not arrive until MONDAY!! Really??? Why shouldn't i just order all this stuff on Amazon?? Give me one good reason? Shop Runner 2day Free shipping?? What a frigging joke!!

I have been a loyal customer for years. I now pay to have Shoprunner and it takes even LONGER to get my products delivered???!!!...it is a SCAM!
this will probably be the last order you get from me. Sorry , just can't take it anymore!”

This review was modified by shoprunnerscammed on June 09 2016 06:08:05 PM

2016-05-28

Order still hasn't arrived

"I used ShopRunner for 2-day delivery. 4 days later and the package is still on the other side of the country. ShopRunner should not have contracted USPS for a 2-day delivery. I should have picked the 2-day delivery through the vendor, not ShopRunner."

This review was modified by mpeterson00 on May 28 2016 12:38:55 PM

2016-02-12

Shoprunner is great

"I think it is funny that a person read what ShopRunner offers. Well it does pay for the free shipping and two days shipping. But they do not ship out the item. It is the retailer that you are ordering from that has to make sure it gets too their warehouse in time to ship out on time. The retailer is the one that picks what is ShopRunner eligible for the two day and free shipping. ShopRunner has nothing to do with collecting payments at all. They do supply the labels. How do I know this I have placed orders in the past and have got them on time from the retailer I have ordered from. Also I have been a customer service agent that has took many calls for Shoprunner of all kinds. I have found when calling a store about a order is to always ask for a manager or supervisor about a order through ShopRunner'"

This review was modified by Ladyofthelions on February 12 2016 10:02:11 PM

2016-02-02

Truly Stinks!!!!!

"This is a joke. There are very limited stores that participate in this, and the ones that do, they have certain products that do not qualify for the free shipping. This is disgusting. The only reason I'm a member is because American Express picks up the tab, so I don't have to pay a dime for it, not that I save any money from it, anyway since most of the things I buy aren't even doesn't use Shoprunner. I feel sorry for those of you who actually do spend money on your yearly membership fee. The only thing that is good about it is that the rare things you can order from the limited stores that are part of it is that the products are actually shipped in a timely manner. If there were a lot more businesses that were on it and everything you order comes with free shipping, not just selected items, It would actually be worth being a member. Unfortunately it's not."

This review was modified by Bushesthecat on February 02 2016 11:17:53 AM

2016-01-26

Scam

"Get you setup then the cancel button on there site doesnt work and from what i have read hasnt worked for over a year. and when you TRY and call you better be prepared for a long wait."

2016-01-13

BS finely-crafted scam

"Their 2-day shipping took 4 days to arrive. Their cancel button is literally fake. They take a week to answer emails with snarky answers that fail to help. Don't fall for this horseshit."

This review was modified by fuckoff78 on January 13 2016 08:35:33 AM

2016-01-09

"Scam. I signed up during a NewEgg order to save a couple dollars on shipping (many items were not elligible, so it didn't save me much). It said you could cancel within 30 days to not get charged the $70+ fee. A couple of days later I went to cancel, and their website's cancellation button did not work (in Chrome, Firefox, or IE). I emailed them about it, and their response is they don't do cancellations over email. So I finally called and explained the issues I am having cancelling. They ignored the issue their cancellation button is not working (I am guessing they are very aware of it), and instead tried to convince me to stay. High pressure scam with a difficult cancellation process. I would avoid this company."

2015-10-16

"Agreed to use ShopRunner since my Newegg purchase qualified for free 2 day shipping, and Newegg 2 day was going to be about $56. Should have done my research. One item didn't qualify so I stuck it at Newegg 3.

The Newegg delivery showed up in just two days early in the morning. My ShopRunner package has not shown up at the end of day 3, after bouncing between the same places in Indiana and Tennessee for twelve hours. Unbelievable. Now that it's Friday I won't get my package until Monday.

2015-08-22

"Due to being confident I could use shop runner to buy items and return if I didn't find them satisfactory I bought a lot of items. Kept many and returned many. This confidence has been a BIG mistake. A MYSTERIOUS THIRD PARTY COMPANY WHICH PROCESSES CREDIT CARD PAYMENT FOR RETAILERS WHO ARE SHOPRUNNER PARTNERS WILL BLOCK YOU. The retailer I spoke with said they didn't know why I was being blocked as they didn't see ANY red flags on my account on their side. They also were not given a reason by this third party credit card processing company. The only reason I assume is I am returning many items using shop runner. Mind you items were returned IN EXACT SAME CONDITION, WITH TAGS ATTACHED, WITH RECEIPT, WITHIN TIME SPECIFIED BY RETAILER. The CS rep I spoke with at Lord and Taylor was also very confused cause she too didn't see ANY strange activity on my a/c which should have caused this. She asked me if I had ever filed a dispute. I NEVER have!! Seems like this mysterious third party company is not looking at the large volume of items that are being kept by me, but is only zeroing in on the returns!!! I absolutely regret using shop runner!"

This review was modified by Noshoprunnerpls on August 22 2015 11:56:40 PM

2015-08-10

"I signed up with Shoprunner for free as a perk of my Amex card because I was placing a newegg.com order I wanted to get free 2 day. What they don't tell you is you only get free 2 day on certain items. Of course the home theater receiver I was buying because it was on sale wasn't one of those items. I feel bad for anyone paying for the shoprunner service."

This review was modified by eskimo2k on August 10 2015 07:23:37 AM

Share Shoprunner's store rating

Shoprunner is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoprunner is not a merchant member
Shoprunner does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!