ShoppersChoiceCoupons

"This was a great customer service experience. Jessica answered on the first ring and was very thorough in finding answers to my questions. She also navigated me through the various cool accessories. This is shopping at its easiest!"

"Katie provided excellent response and service when I notified shoppers choice of a damaged item I received.
Thank you for the cordial and speedy service!

"Very helpful...good information. Polite."

"Erin H was my sales rep, and she was nothing short of a joy to work with. I cant say enough about the level of customer service that was demonstrated, what a great gal! Hats off to Erin for making my experience at shoppers choice a very pleasant and memorable one !"

"Shane on the phone was an excellent person to work with. Very helpfull"

"Very outstanding and professional customer service. ShoppersChoice helped make recommendations based on my unique situation, was respectful in follow-up and was very responsive to any questions I had. Great experience!!"

"Enjoyed my experience with my purchase"

"ShoppersChoice.com allows it's employees to be leaders when making customer service decisions. Paige R. showed exemplary customer service by assisting me, after the purchase was made, with price matching. She was courteous and professional and I really appreciated her help! "

"Buying from Shoppers Choice was easy. Paige called me to help with the order decision and options. "

"Katie was very helpful and updated me on my order till it was delivered."

"This was my first shopping experience with ShoppersChoice and I was very pleased. The items were shipped quickly and were in good condition (and cheaper than other web sites that I had searched). I would definitely buy from them again."

"My customer service rep. Dynechia made my day!
Pleasant, professional, very knowledgeable and incredibly helpful.

"I ordered a Kamato Joe grill and it arrived damaged with interior ceramic pieces broken. I called the customer service number and was immediately put at ease by the well versed staff who assured me that the problem would be resolved. Sure enough, 10 days later, replacement parts were received. A testament to superior customer service. "

"Excellent service! While making my first purchase from ShoppersChoice.com last night, I was very tired and made a couple of mistakes during checkout. When I called customer service for help, Jeannelle resolved my issues and even helped me increase the size of my order. Thanks to Jeannelle (and the great website and overall selection), I'll definitely return to ShoppersChoice.com in the future."

"working with delva and your company was a great experience. i am always shocked when a call company like yours and someone actually answers the phone, instead of all of these prompts that take forever to get a hold of someone. you guys and delva are doing an excellent job. keep up the great cust. service !!!!"

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.