• ShoppersChoice. ShoppersChoice.com Elite Status

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

"I was very pleased with Nita ,the representative who assisted me with the purchase of a patio heat lamp. She was polite,personable and professional. I would certainly recommend and do business with this company again."

"I found out today that one of the outdoor fridges I ordered through you did not fit into my outdoor bar. I'm having a huge party on July 4 so called your customer service in a panic saying I need a rush order on a new fridge. Nita quickly calmed me down, assured me they would do everything possible to get the order done quickly. and was very understanding to the extra costs I was going to have to absorb.

Bottom line, Nita was a true professional, extremely helpful, efficient, and is a big reason why I will continue to use bbqguys.com. Many thanks Nita for helping me through a tough situation.

"Nita (my salesperson) was very friendly and very informative (as in hands on and new more about product than typical specs). You need to keep her around for sure! My wife went to a BBQ pit retailer in San Antonio and was not given near the information as Nita provided. Simply stated, I gave Nita my cut-out specs (I am replacing my drop in grill (ng)) and she did the rest! Looking forward to using our new Blaze Professional 34"! Thanks Nita! "

"Once a person answered the phone my experience was just fine - but I waited for up to 10 minutes before I hung up, twice the same day- my third attempt was answered in about 7 minutes "

"Fabulous customer service!! Had an issue with damaged merchandise when it arrived and Austin and Katie resolved it immediately, hassle-free! One of the best customer service experiences ever. Always believe that a true measure of quality service is to see how the company responds when something goes wrong. ShoppersChoice.com and it's customer service reps were fantastic. Will definitely shop with them again."

"Dominic was a very knowledgeable and helpful sales rep."

"I was extremely pleased with Nita at Shopper's Choice. She was able to look up exactly what I had purchased before and told me when I purchased. She was and as pleasant throughout the process and an asset to your company."

"Emily at Shoppers Choice was awesome. Very helpful with a delivery dilemma I had. Got it all figured out and was very patient and helpful. "

"I spoke with Emily and ordered my first BLAZE
grill. She was incredibly helpful and pleasant during the process. She had expertise and answered all my questions.
While I have not received my order yet, the decision making was easier when working with a consultant like Emily. She also worked very hard to keep me in budget.

"Nita was excellent in helping me find the kitchen components that I needed. First time buying outdoor grill items and she was the best...THANKS NITA...... "

"I really enjoyed working with your customer service representative today. She was delightful and very helpful. She probably even sold an extra accessory for you. "

"I really enjoyed my shopping experience. Nita was very pleasant and helpful and I will probably shop Shoppers Choice again."

" Erin, who gave me the option to mail from Fed-ex to the U.S. Postal service was nice. So was Austin when he searched for the package for me. Fed-ex continued the tracking, even though it was the postal service that handled the delivery. It arrived when the Fed-ex tracking said it had. I cannot say enough about how nice and helpful Erin, Emily, and especially Austin were, in alleviating my shipping concerns. I have never seen such a friendly helpful group in my life. It's like a Stepford customer service team in their friendly attitude. The knives and block were exactly as described, and you cant beat the price. I will always check Shopperschoice.com for my kitchen needs,, just based upon service alone."

"I purchased a pizza oven that was not available for 4-6 weeks so I asked to cancel this purchase and purchase a different type that was in stock. Dominic and Brandy were very knowledgeable and help me accomplish this task. Very good customer service on both parts."

"Very great experience Nina was fantastic

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.