ShoppersChoiceCoupons

"Jeannelle was extremely helpful in placing my outdoor kitchen order. "

"ShoppersChoice is excellent to deal with and responsive. You can actually speak to a live person and they respond promptly. Very helpful!"

"Good input knowledgable input"

"The shipping company used for my order did not show up for two days. They did not use any common sense when they knew they were coming into a residential neighborhood, and proceeded to ship on an 18 wheeler. Delva, Nita and Andrew were very helpful in ensuring that the order arrived. Andrew personally delivered it at 9PM on day two, which is why I rated the shipping very good afterall. Everything about their customer service was great. Shipping company may need to be replaced."

"Delva was great. She answered all my questions and assured me that if there was a problem with delivery, she would be there to help. She was a breath of fresh air in an online world that can be a headache."

"I had a problem with an igniter on a BBQ grill I purchased in August of 2013. Shoppers Choice pointed out that I was past the 1 year warranty when I contacted them but they said they wanted to try and get coverage regardless.
They not only pursued the effort but the following week, I had a new igniter with the warranty covering the piece and even the shipping.
Great folks to work with. Courteous, concerned and responsive.
I will look forward to referring friends to them whenever I can.

"Pricing was great, Plus no tax and free shipping.Customer service from both Logan and Katie has been fantastic.
I purchased a RCS 42" Cutlass and a Kamado Joe "Big Joe", the Kamado Joe was supposed to be back ordered for 3-4 weeks...low and behold it shipped like 2 days after my other grill shipped.
I had a minor issue with shipping damage on my RCS, I was able to repair the part but Katie went out of her way to make sure I was happy with my purchase,
I just love my 2 new grills.
I will be a repeat customer for sure.

"Sales representative handled this transaction professionally and was very courteous."

"Had an issue with a purchase where we had misplaced some parts. Called to order a replacement, and Katie was extremely helpful in sending us new parts without charge. Taking care of customers (when they're at fault) is the essense of service. Can't say enough about the whole experience. Thanks again."

"Jesica in Customer Service is a great example of how customer service should be handled. She took care of my problem by totally satisfying my needs. She has a great attitude, Jesica pays attention to detail and was a pleasure to work with. Thank you Jesica. You helped make my catering event a success.
John B, Gilroy, Ca.

"I had ordered from ShoppersChoice before and received excellent service during my inquiry and during delivery. Paige R. assisted me thru the many questions I had regarding the Fire Magic grill purchase and various installation questions. I later called back regarding a cover accessory and again talked to Paige and received excellent assistance. I will continue to put ShopperChoice at the top of my on-line purchase selection.

Terry

"Elizabeth was wonderful. She understood all the products, had thoughtful advice and so patient. It was a pleasure dealing with her. "

"We wanted a double side burner with our BBQ grill and spoke with a specialist to finalize the price and order details. When the order arrived, we received a single burner instead of a double because I didn't check the final invoice. Even though this was my miss, the Customer Service reps at ShoppersChoice for BBQ Guys was just AMAZING. They listened to my situation and promptly adjusted my order for the original price without any questions. I received the double burner within days, and the whole exchange process was so pleasant and simple. This was just a fantastic experience all around, and I would definitely recommend BBQ Guys to others."

"Great company. Very responsive to my needs. Will check them first for new purchases."

"I recently placed an order with shopperschoice.com and received the product that I had ordered, only to discover that it was damaged and not in great shape. I was very disappointed and thought that I would either be stuck with the product or have to go through the hassle of returning it. Once I got in touch with shopperschoice.com customer service department, I was pleasantly surprised at the amazing customer service they provided. They did not settle for providing me sub-par service but truly went above and beyond. In particular, customer service agent Delva proved to be an invaluable part of their service team. I highly recommend shopping with shopperschoice.com and I hope Delva's superiors are reading here.. you have a gem of an employee! Kudos! "

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,845 merchant members.