ShoppersChoiceCoupons

"I am very pleased with our experience with ShoppersChoice. We are a design-build contractor that has ordered many items in the past, but with our latest order, we had an issue with the lighting inside of one of the grill units we installed. Once we notified them, they sent out a replacement without any hesitation. This level of service is not a given in this day and age, and we will continue to order all of our future items through their site."

"Wow! What GREAT customer service! A good while back I purchased a Bayou Classic 14-inch cast iorn Skillet. I was very unhappy about the product and I wrote a (nagative) review about it. Then, much to my surprise, I got an email from Shoppershoice.com. They offered me a refund and suggested another product, which I ordered. This type of customer service rarely happens now days! GREAT company to do busines with!"

"I was surprised and very happy to have a human being actually answer the phone in this ever increasingly automated world . Additionally the human that I had the pleasure of speaking with was upbeat , knowledgeable , extremely helpful and professional . Her name is Paige and she made what I thought was going to be a pain in the neck into a pleasure ! ( I ordered the wrong gas application for my fireplace by mistake ) I wish more businesses were run this well and particularly with this degree of personal service ... Well Done !"

"Jesica was wonderful helping me purchase a gas log set. She was attentive, thoughtful, pursued answers to my questions, and confirmed that I had made the correct choices. She is articulate and an asset to your company. Well done Jesica!"

"What an awesome customer service experience! We ordered a grill and cart, had a few problems with receiving the correct parts for the cart, but Kimberly was AMAZING in helping us resolve the problems. She followed up, kept in contact with us until the problem was fully resolved. Because of work schedules, it took several weeks to fully resolve, going back and forth with email, and through the whole experience, Kimberly was a pleasure to work with. The freight company that Shopper's Choice contracts with was less than stellar - not very flexible, poor communication -- but every interaction with Shopper's Choice and Kimberly was outstanding."

"THE SMOKER HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED YET. I BOUGHT IT FOR SOMEONE ELSE. I APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN AND TELEPHONE CALL TO MAKE SURE THE NAMES AND ADDRESSES WERE CORRECT. IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE."

"Erin was of great help. Great personality"

"I purchased the Blaze 32" grill on cart. This thing is well built and I can clearly tell the difference from the ones I've purchased in the past from the other "box" stores. Upon assembly, I did notice scratches on some of the parts. I contacted ShoppersChoice/BBQGuys the next day and expressed my concerns. They immediately sent me replacement parts with no hassle and received within 2 days time. I couldn't stress enough the quality of the grill and the service I received from this company. "

"Just ordered a cast iron dinner bell from ShoppersChoice. Had talked with a sales rep yesterday, but actually ordered this morning from associate named Logan. Very personal individual. Was very helpful, and made the buying experience easy and in short order. "

"Great support from Delva for factory part mix up."

"The person I dealt with was Rochelle who was very helpful an knowledgeable about the product. She not only took ample time to discuss details of what I was interested in, but also didn't pressured at all.
Thank you!

"It was an absolute pleasure working with Erin during my recent purchase. She provided pleasant, efficient, professional, and thorough assistance throughout the ordering process. She is an asset to your company. "

"Jessica was very helpful and accommodating in the Purchasing of my BBQ equipment. Would purchase from her again."

"Customer service was excellent. Loved the table"

"Excellent customer service (Jesica) is awesome. I will return.
Thanks

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.