Stores > ShoppersChoice.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

2016-04-25

BBQ Excellence

"Thanks to your staff for the valuable information and advice they provided as I was determining which grill was most suitable for our needs. They are friendly, patient and extremely knowledgeable. Looking forward to grilling!!! Thanks, BBQ Guys (and gals too)!!"

2016-04-25

Randy was Excellent! Exceeding my expectations for customer service

"Very thorough follow up. Randy was thoughtful and delivered as promised. Can't say enough about his service."

2016-04-20

Awesome Customer Service!

"Can't say enough good things about the Customer Service. I ordered a patio table and chairs last summer. Something happened to the coating on the chairs. I first had contact with Olivia and then Brandi. Very professional and very concerned about my issue. They were in contact with me every step of the way in resolving my issue. Brandi was awesome! I will definitely order from ShoppersChoice.com in the future!"

2016-04-19

Complete Outdoor Kitchen

"I bought 16 components in one morning to outfit an entire kitchen. Dawn Blair was my sales agent and did a fantastic job, compiling a quote, looking for immediate in-stock items that I was able to pick up at the store, placing orders for remaining items, and arranging payment terms, all in quick time one morning on the phone. She was very very patient and efficient in assembling such a large order in a short time. I would definitely recommend Shoppers Choice for an outdoor kitchen! "

2016-04-16

outstanding customer service !!!

"don't have enough words to describe the attention to details and comfort that I found doing business with ShoppersChoice , Olivia walk me through to the entire process and put me at ease on this specific and complicated order because it was some color issues with room for mistakes ..BUT .. she was on top of her game between me and the manufacture just to make sure i was getting what i have order , sure enough 7 day later I did received my order exactly as i had it in mind .. Thank you ShoppersChoice and a special one to Olivia !!"

2016-04-14

Outstanding Customer Service!

"Customer Service at Shopperschoice.com for my recent outdoor Grill, grill insulator, refrigerator, under grill cabinetry couldn't have gone smoother! Stacie in customer service went above and beyond to: a) Help me find the right product to meet my needs, b) Provide additional information to me in support of my landscaper design and c) Help me track down options to ensure my delivery dates were achieved to keep my project on-time!

Stacie is a role model for how excellent Customer Service representatives should act! Great Job Shopperschoice and huge thank you to Stacie!

This review was modified by gschaller15 on April 14 2016 09:56:40 PM

2016-04-14

Awesome company!

"Ordered an MHP grill from Shopperschoice and selected the natural gas grill rather than the propane grill by accident. John at Shopperschoice helped me rectify my problem by talking to the manufacturer to pinpoint the problem, find the part that would solve the problem, get directions on installation of the part and then sold me the part. All around awesome company that sells great products and offers great customer service. Deb Cab"

This review was modified by Debcab69 on April 14 2016 06:05:51 PM

2016-04-11

Best Sales Person Ever

"I called BBQGuys.com (owned and operated by ShoppersChoice.com for a BBQ - I was pleasantly greeted by Zoie (All employees should be like her). She took my order and provided me with all the pertinent information required without me having to ask for it. She followed thru with everything - amazing!!!
My items were due within 5 business days. They are being delivered within two business days. This is real customer service - Zoie is a very sincere sales representative. I will definitely keep doing business with this company because of Zoie!!!!!!!

Thank you for a most pleasant experience!!!!

This review was modified by BBQOrder on April 11 2016 07:31:51 PM

2016-04-08

New kitchen

"Very good customer service "

2016-04-05

Customer service like no other!

"Spent a minimum of 40 min on the phone with Randy going over the ends/outs of a few different grills, while trying to narrow down my decision. He answered every question, was a wealth of knowledge and helped out immensely. I'd have no hesitation returning to shopperschoice..."

2016-04-05

Easy and quick return

"My experience with shoppers choice so far has been great. You guys answer the phones and assist right away. Not telling me that you need to call me back.
Thank you.

2016-04-03

"Just wanted to let you know that Randy was so helpful in placing my order. Polite, efficient and professional. Nice job and I look forward to ordering again."

2016-03-30

"Zoie was a great help working with me to make sure the patio furniture I ordered from her was the exact match of my current set. Now she's working on a special order which, if it doesn't work out, at least she's giving it an excellent attempt. Wonderful person to work with."

2016-03-29

Attentive Customer Service

"I was interested in ordering patio furniture, but was undecided about cushions (color, fabric, what was actually going to come with the item and what my options would be). Zoie answered my questions and when she didn't have information that she thought might be helpful in making my final decision, she called me back the next day just as she said she would. I was busy and couldn't talk so she called back again later that day. Zoie continued to check in on me and my order, even after the order was placed. She called to follow up and make sure I knew the shipping procedure and return policy. She and the other customer service reps that I spoke with when I called were all very helpful! I am looking forward to receiving our patio furniture and was very impressed with the level of customer service at Ultimate Patio (ShoppersChoice.com)"

2016-03-27

I order my new baby today

"Order a built in bbq to replace my old one with was like 16 years old, I search and learn for more than a month, here i got the best I could afford and know it will last me just the same as the old one. "

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.