ShoppersChoiceCoupons

"THE SMOKER HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED YET. I BOUGHT IT FOR SOMEONE ELSE. I APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN AND TELEPHONE CALL TO MAKE SURE THE NAMES AND ADDRESSES WERE CORRECT. IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE."

"Erin was of great help. Great personality"

"I purchased the Blaze 32" grill on cart. This thing is well built and I can clearly tell the difference from the ones I've purchased in the past from the other "box" stores. Upon assembly, I did notice scratches on some of the parts. I contacted ShoppersChoice/BBQGuys the next day and expressed my concerns. They immediately sent me replacement parts with no hassle and received within 2 days time. I couldn't stress enough the quality of the grill and the service I received from this company. "

"Just ordered a cast iron dinner bell from ShoppersChoice. Had talked with a sales rep yesterday, but actually ordered this morning from associate named Logan. Very personal individual. Was very helpful, and made the buying experience easy and in short order. "

"Great support from Delva for factory part mix up."

"The person I dealt with was Rochelle who was very helpful an knowledgeable about the product. She not only took ample time to discuss details of what I was interested in, but also didn't pressured at all.
Thank you!

"It was an absolute pleasure working with Erin during my recent purchase. She provided pleasant, efficient, professional, and thorough assistance throughout the ordering process. She is an asset to your company. "

"Jessica was very helpful and accommodating in the Purchasing of my BBQ equipment. Would purchase from her again."

"Customer service was excellent. Loved the table"

"Excellent customer service (Jesica) is awesome. I will return.
Thanks

"Jessica was amazing. She took the time to research items I needed and provided alternatives that were a better fit. Communication was excellent during and post-order. Thanks so much for a speedy ans accurate service!"

"Excellent Service and the Product I wanted."

"Great customer service after the sale."

"The customer service representative (Delve) that I was dealing with for my return made all the difference in the world. She was professional through a difficult time and always saw the situation from the customer's standpoint first. Not once did I feel as though I was being taken advantage of or being left to deal with things by myself. She kept me informed along the way and truly made the difference. I am happy to have had her working with me through it all. "

"Want to especially recognize our customer service representative, Delfinita. She was professional, personal, interested, informed, courteous and a terrific resource and representative for your company. I know she played a large part in our decision to purchase from you. Can not tell you how refreshing it was to work with her, especially in this day and age of lousy "overseas customer service"."

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.