Stores > ShoppersChoice.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-06-16

Hope you never have to return anything...

"They make the return process such a pain, that you literally consider keeping the merchandise!
They will not let you send back on your own carrier to save $$$, they want a photo of the box you are sending emailed to them in advance and they only allow for a FEDEX pick up with a call tag and charge $19.00 for a little box to ship back.
I had no issue paying return postage, but felt that I should be allowed to ship back at my expense which would have cost maybe $6.
They claim that they want the photo to be sure that if the package/merchandise gets damaged in transit, they are not responsible.
On the other hand, the way I received my order was two grill covers shoved into a small USPS envelope that was taped all around. It was barely big enough to hold 1 grill cover, but they shoved 2 in the bag.
Where other on=-line retailers try to make it simple and easy to do returns, Shoppers Choice made it a pain and it cost me $19 to get two grill covers that did not fit my grill!

I would never order from them again...If you are not 100% sure the item you are ordering is correct, plan on paying a hefty price to try the product out.

This review was modified by PlanoLydia on June 16 2016 10:34:12 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-23-2016

A rep from ShoppersChoice.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

““Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for ShoppersChoice.com and i just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We take great pride in the way we package and ship products to our customers but sometimes the carrier (USPS, UPS, FeDEX) destroys the packaging we put the product in and repackages it, I suspect this is why you received TWO covers stuffed into ONE tiny envelope. Additionally, this is the exact reason why we request pictures be taken of the package when you return an item. Again, my apologies for the inconvenience and If you have any further questions or need any assistance please contact me directly at reviews@Shopperschoice.com. I look forward to earning your business in the future.

Charles”

2016-06-16

Helpful and kind

"I felt very comfortable during my entire purchase. I was able to add items to my order that were accessories I wanted but did not know the part number for. I was not excited that I had to call to order, I am a typical internet shopper, but this was super easy, and I will shop again."

2016-06-07

Great products at great price - excellent customer service

"I have purchased several times from Shoppers Choice and been very happy with the great products and competitive pricing

What stands out is the fantastic focus on customer service
Tara Todd Brandy and Lauren have provided excellent service always treating me as a valued customer
I can buy products from many sources but the service is what differentiates you

I will continue to buy from you and recommend because of these individuals
You are fortunate to have them on your team

Kindest Regards

Larry Pepper

This review was modified by triathlon on June 07 2016 02:39:08 PM

2016-05-28

"Customer service was excellent t. "

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"Imagine the surprise I got when after 30 min of online chatting with Tara the sales lady, she actually calls me in person to review, finalize and process payment of the order! It is not too often you have both the chat sales and the phone sales as one person! Great work and I wish other companies would blend both forms of communication like shoppersChoice. Tara was excellent and a great help in ensuring I got exactly what I wanted.

This review was modified by brianksmith01 on May 28 2016 07:36:23 AM

2016-05-28

I wish there were more people in the world with this kind of customer support.

"Such a breeze to order online and get the help I needed to process my order.. "

This review was modified by jbrowning1 on May 28 2016 10:10:27 AM

2016-05-26

Helpful/Kind

"Very helpful and personable "

2016-05-02

Absolutely terrible experience

"Terrible experience, I would never order here again. I was moving in 2 days, so I ordered a grill for the new house and added that address for the shipping address. Apparently, when you pay with Paypal, the addresses you enter on the order don't matter. They schedule it to ship to my old, vacant, house. I call to correct it and they tell me I have to pay a fee to change the address. According to them, I should have known that. I was even told that I should go sit at the vacant house and wait for it if I don't want to pay the fee. Oh, and don't forget that to just cancel the order, you have to pay all the shipping and extra fees as well. Extremely unprofessional and rude. My order was originated at www.bbqguys.com. Never, ever again. "

This review was modified by Kies277 on May 02 2016 12:07:46 PM
Rep reply posted May-06-2016

A rep from ShoppersChoice.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

“Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for ShoppersChoice.com and i just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Paypal requires us to conform to their rules when using them as a payment portal. While these rules may seem cumbersome, the rules they have set in place are a safeguard to protect the consumer and prevent fraud during transactions. This particular rule is to insure that if anyone were to charge against a Paypal account that the Paypal account holder would receive the merchandise at the address listed "in" the Paypal account. If you have any further questions or need any assistance please contact me directly at reviews@Shopperschoice.com. I look forward to earning your business in the future.

Charles”

2016-04-25

BBQ Excellence

"Thanks to your staff for the valuable information and advice they provided as I was determining which grill was most suitable for our needs. They are friendly, patient and extremely knowledgeable. Looking forward to grilling!!! Thanks, BBQ Guys (and gals too)!!"

2016-04-25

Randy was Excellent! Exceeding my expectations for customer service

"Very thorough follow up. Randy was thoughtful and delivered as promised. Can't say enough about his service."

2016-04-20

Awesome Customer Service!

"Can't say enough good things about the Customer Service. I ordered a patio table and chairs last summer. Something happened to the coating on the chairs. I first had contact with Olivia and then Brandi. Very professional and very concerned about my issue. They were in contact with me every step of the way in resolving my issue. Brandi was awesome! I will definitely order from ShoppersChoice.com in the future!"

2016-04-19

Complete Outdoor Kitchen

"I bought 16 components in one morning to outfit an entire kitchen. Dawn Blair was my sales agent and did a fantastic job, compiling a quote, looking for immediate in-stock items that I was able to pick up at the store, placing orders for remaining items, and arranging payment terms, all in quick time one morning on the phone. She was very very patient and efficient in assembling such a large order in a short time. I would definitely recommend Shoppers Choice for an outdoor kitchen! "

2016-04-16

outstanding customer service !!!

"don't have enough words to describe the attention to details and comfort that I found doing business with ShoppersChoice , Olivia walk me through to the entire process and put me at ease on this specific and complicated order because it was some color issues with room for mistakes ..BUT .. she was on top of her game between me and the manufacture just to make sure i was getting what i have order , sure enough 7 day later I did received my order exactly as i had it in mind .. Thank you ShoppersChoice and a special one to Olivia !!"

2016-04-14

Outstanding Customer Service!

"Customer Service at Shopperschoice.com for my recent outdoor Grill, grill insulator, refrigerator, under grill cabinetry couldn't have gone smoother! Stacie in customer service went above and beyond to: a) Help me find the right product to meet my needs, b) Provide additional information to me in support of my landscaper design and c) Help me track down options to ensure my delivery dates were achieved to keep my project on-time!

Stacie is a role model for how excellent Customer Service representatives should act! Great Job Shopperschoice and huge thank you to Stacie!

This review was modified by gschaller15 on April 14 2016 09:56:40 PM

2016-04-14

Awesome company!

"Ordered an MHP grill from Shopperschoice and selected the natural gas grill rather than the propane grill by accident. John at Shopperschoice helped me rectify my problem by talking to the manufacturer to pinpoint the problem, find the part that would solve the problem, get directions on installation of the part and then sold me the part. All around awesome company that sells great products and offers great customer service. Deb Cab"

This review was modified by Debcab69 on April 14 2016 06:05:51 PM

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.