ShoppersChoiceCoupons

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10

"Blues was very helpful to me, and happily searched several references until he found the answer to my question. He verified I was getting the best available price for the items in my order, and was able to make a few minor price adjustments for me. Great customer service! I'll be sure to check this site again when shopping online."

"We placed an order with ShoppersChoice and they were very helpful and kind!! Am excited to get our order since the help from them just knowing it will be what we want!! Thanks Shoppers Choice!!"

"I want to just say what a wonderful, pleasant, friendly and PATIENT person Nita was! I was having trouble with the purchase not going through my bank, until I finally found out from my bank that there was a daily limit. I had to contact Nita several times over several days and she never got annoyed with me! I was so pleased to have such a wonderful person helping me with my purchase. THANK YOU NITA!

"Brandon gave excellent service. Took his time and helped me make the right decision. Was extremely satisfied will be shopping with them again. "

"I was confused on what kinds of products to purchase for my new outdoor kitchen. The customer representative spent a lot of time with me and explained all my options. He didn't make me feel rushed. Other companies should have reps like this. I feel confident that what I bought is the right choice. Thanks to Blues Mitchell!"

"I was looking for a gas log set I could have installed in my home fireplace, and called ShoppersChoice.com because I saw what I thought I wanted. I spoke with Blues who was not only very knowledgable, but very friendly and was able to answer all of my questions. I wanted to be sure I got the right set for the size of my fireplace. I would not hesitate to recommend the store, and I would probably say "ask for Blues!" And he called me "darlin'" in that charming southern accent of his! "

"Working with Blues Mitchell was fantastic. He was determined to get the order right, was polite, helpful, and ver knowledgable! Because of my interaction with Blues I will definitely be a repeat customer."

"BBQ Guys were great to work with! Brandon was very friendly and was interested in having me as a life long customer. I would recommend ShoppersChoice and www.bbqguys.com to anyone looking for great service."

"I wanted an item that is price governed by a "minimum advertised price", meaning that price was the same across many retailers. Shipping generally took more than 2 weeks to arrive and was listed at 2-3 weeks on shopperschoice.com. I called into customer service and they answered on the first ring, they called there stock facility to see if the item was in stock, found the item was in stock, shipped the item soon after and it arrived in 2 days! I was located in Texas and the shipment was coming from Louisiana, so it might differ if you are far away. Customer service was awesome, they kept me informed of the shipment and called to schedule delivery, then called 30 minutes prior to arriving to make sure I was home. Nothing but a good experience and would recommend and use them again!"

"Brendan was fantastic. He repeatedly contacted me and identified options until I was completely satisfied with the selection. He was patient and professional and discerning. He and the team at ShoppersChoice worked hand-in-hand to provide team-oriented customer service. Perfecto!!"

"I must say I was impressed with both ease of opearating your internet presentation, and the fine staff on the job to help clearify details, especially on unknown brands such as the Verona 36 stove I acquired from you. You can not beat courteesy and knowledge. We intend as developers to be using you to the maximum. "

"Extremely happy with Katie and the prompt attention and service to resolve my problem"

"Brandon and Blues were very helpful in completing my purchase. Brandon helped with a price match and Blues finished up the order once I chose a few more items. It was a very easy process. I was even able to give them the reference number from a cart I was filling online and they were able to edit it and fulfill the order as I watched online. "

"What a pleasure it was dealing with shoppers choice.com, the guy's name that helped me was Blues. He did a great job in giving me all my options available for my fireplace. I would definetly recommend shoppers choice."

"Blue's was extremely helpful and took his time helping me choose the best patio furniture for my desk size. I highly recommend Blue's to help make sure your shopping experience is a good one! ;) "

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.