ShoppersChoiceCoupons

"We ordered a fire brush and shovel for the fireplace, but it was 5 inches too long so we wanted to return it. However, the cost of returning it would be almost the same as the cost of the purchase. We called three times and thought we would have to pay for the return. However, they were incredibly gracious and gave us a full refund and informed us to keep the poker and shovel in order to donate. It was a relief to not have to pay for a product we weren't going to use."

"Super knowledgeable staff. I will definitely shop here again."

"I can't say enough great things about my experience with Shoppers Choice. I got just want I wanted and appreciate the quality of the service. Needless to say I will be back again and again for some of the best deals online.

Rosemary
Charleston, SC

"I bought the entire set of Lion BBQ outdoor kitchen grill. I was very please with the customer service that Shopperschoice.com provided. Brandon was exceptional and the shopping experience was great. I highly recommend this website for any purchases and will be making future purchases as well. Competitive prices, fast shipping and great customer service. It does not get any better than this!"

"I was helped by Brandon. Great service: efficient and courteous. His expertise regarding process made this purchase easy and reassuring."

"bad delivery, we are waiting for 20 days now and still did not get it. And, it was on stock!"

"Great Compant to deal with
I had an isssue with the product (manufacturers problem )
and they corrected it immediately

"It was a pleasure dealing with Brandon.very knowledgeable about grill I was buying,did some extra checking for me on ship date.its nice to have concierges people now adays"

"Erin Hopson was a great help on the phone with my order. This was my first time on this site I will be back.
Enthusiastic two thumbs up for Erin
Regards
Ed Owens

Logan was so helpful and gave us all the information we needed about the BBQ we were interested in.
We called back the next day and Page was very efficent taking our order. We were impressed with both.

"Erin was so helpful and pleasant. Great experience with ShoppersChoice, and won't be my last.
I called to ask a few questions about gas logs. Erin gave me all the info I needed with honest real world feedback. Great job!!

"Shoppers choice was a good experience - most of my questions were answered but validation of that will come once I open the package which will not be until end of the month. At that point I will be able to provide a positive rating if all goes as planned.

Overall a great experience thus far & will be check this site again for future purchases.

"Well versed in fireplaces. Helped a novice out with purchase a ventless fireplace. Checked to make sure in stock. All around great experience. Excellent. ."

"The person handling my situation was/has been absolutely outstanding. From my initial call about sending me the wrong order to just a few minutes ago Katie has been fabulous. She ensured my correct order was sent immediately and followed up almost daily on it's status. She also ensured that the return of the wrong item that was initially sent was picked up at my door so I had no inconvenience. She has been super!!!!! The only reason I am only "somewhat satisfied" (below) is because of my initial order being screwed up...if not for Katie I would be very dissatisfied."

"Excellent overall, Rochelle provided an informative service which made my purchase smooth and pleasurable. "

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.