ShoppersChoiceCoupons

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Nita was friendly and experienced. I always shop here when I need outdoor bbq items."

"I ordered BBQ doors and drawers and service was excellent. They are very helpful."

"Nita was very helpful. Since there was a difference in the price on the web site The Find.com and BBQ guys, she gave me a discount on the Dutch Oven I ordered.

David Keith Smith

"I had a terrible experience getting my order (cigar humidor) apparently the longshoremen issue at the ports was the cause. If it not had been for Nita I would not be doing business with your company. She is a definite asset to your origination. She went out of her way to make sure I was satisfied.If all,of your employees are as customer oriented as she is, your company has a great future, I look forward to making future purchases.
Bob Monzingo

"I received excellent service from the sales specialist and would definately use this company in the future."

"great and friendly service."

"Great customer service! thanks!"

"Easy to deal with and knowledgeable sales staff that actually speak English. Well done I would purchase from you guys again in no time."

"My Experience with the customer service department was excellent. They quickly resolved my problem and worked hard to advocate for me with the manufacturer."

"Nita was especially helpful. She took the time to answer my questions and did additional research as necessary."

"I needed to call ShoppersChoice because I was having trouble tracking my item. A real person answered on the first ring! He was not able to solve my problem then, but referred my issue to the department that could. That department was closed for the day, but Elizabeth emailed me the next day with the solution to my problem. After a few days, I received my item in excellent condition and with no further problems. I was very happy with the customer service department."

"Very good service. couldn't have been more pleased. "

"I just got off the phone with Blues and just wanted to say he was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was able to direct me in the right direction so I made a smart purchase. I will be ordering more equipment down the road and definitely will ask for him."

"Paige was very willing to help me and matched the price I had without hesitation"

"I just wanted everyone to know what a great job Brandi has done for me. I had a fire log that was broken and needed it replaced. She has keep me up to date on what was going on with the replacement log. Great job Brandi."

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.