ShoppersChoiceCoupons

"this is one great company to deal with, Nita in customer service was great , excellent and very professional and helpful, will certainly consider doing business with this company again and will definently recommend them."

"Blues was very courteous and professional! A pleasure to work with."

"Brandon B was the best! His assistance and follow up made my shopping experience awesome! Thank you Brandon!"

Western Massachusetts

"My order took forever to arrive but that was NOT the fault of ShoppersChoice.com. What ShoppersChoice.com did that was so special was that they sent me emails written by an actual person updating me on the status of my order. Thank you Elizabeth. I bet I heard from her every two weeks or so until the package finally arrived. Now that's what I call customer service! I would recommend them and not hesitate to use their services again!"

"Katie was very helpful in resolving my problem with the repair of my stove. She kept me informed as to what was occurring and was prompt in pursuing what was needed to help me get my stove repaired."

"Dealt strictly with Paige R. for all my questions and concerns.
She is the ultimate professional with a real person to person personality.
Could not have had a more positive experience.

"I recently purchased a Kamado Joe from Shoppers Choice, it was a great experience. Their sales staff and customer service area are very friendly and professional, they are a real pleasure to work with. I look forward to purchasing more items from them in the future. "

"I ordered a Lion natural gas built in barbq from Shoppers Choice. I called their toll free number and was helped by a gentleman named Blues Mitchell. He was outstanding.

Mr. Mitchell spent quite a bit of time going over the various choices I had in my price range, explaining the benefits and features of each barbq. Because I was in a hurry to receive the barbq, Mr. Mitchell actually called the distributor to see when I could receive the item and encouraged them to ship it the following day.

I was kept notified of my purchase and delivery date via email, and was contacted before delivery from the trucking/deliver company, inquiring as to what would be a convenient time for me to accept delivery.

Mr. Mitchell sent a followup thank you email as well. Service just doesn't get any better than this. I am one happy customer!

"Great customer service my call was answered with 2 rings and blue was very courtious

"Nita with ShoppersChoice.com was very professional, knowledgeable and very helpful in accommodating me with my shipping needs. It was a pleasure doing business with a company that has employees like her."

"First I would like to say is, that their prices are one of the best around, secondly their shipping is super fast and the third and most important is , their customer service is the best if you have a problem there on it until its resolved. shoppersChoice.com stands behind what they sell."

"Very helpful and knowledgeable about my needs...."

"All the interactions I had with shopperschoice reps were pleasant and professional. The reps know the products and can give you professional advise. They are willing to help for any issue. Way to go! Congrats!"

"Katie has been AMAZING in assisting us in getting the proper pieces to make our outdoor cabinet lighting work. We were impressed with our ease of purchase in sept, and very happy with the kitchen components and quality. After installation was when we needed human interaction, and the great people and amazing service in your motto was evident. Great face for your company, we refer Shoppers Choice to our friends. Thanks you for making our experiences pleasurable and for Katie! Chris Switzer "

"I had a fellow who's first name is Blues.
Besides being quite helpful and and kind was a credit to
Shoppers Choice team.
He is worth his weight in gold.
Lou Sisbarro

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.