• ShoppersChoice. ShoppersChoice.com Elite Status

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

2015-07-26

"knowledgeable and friendly customer service on phone, also when helped when talking to building contractor about specs. Shelly Bowlin took my final order and was very helpful. Thx.
- W. Rocchi"

2015-07-25

"Great Customer Service. Shelly Bowlin went above and beyond to help me with my purchase. "

2015-07-25

"I have not yet received my order, but am very impressed with the courtesy, professionalism, and as assistance provided by Tara, Erin and Nita in communicating about my order and placing there order.
My thanks."

2015-07-25

"Erin was very helpful and positive. She contacted the manufacturer to confirm dimensions and other features of the product."

2015-07-24

"Shelly was very nice, knowledgable and helpful. "

2015-07-24

"I usually don't take the time to give feedback, especially not written comments, but I'm writing extensively today, specifically to RAVE about NITA, in customer service at shopperschoice.com. I worked with Nita on an original online order, which was damaged in transit (ie chairs badly scratched inside boxes due to insufficient packing at your warehouse, not trucking, my opinion), then return of that order, and then a new replacement order that will arrive mid-August (time delay at my request), hopefully undamaged.

NITA WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC TO WORK WITH THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE. SHE IS EXTREMELY WELL-SPOKEN, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SHARP IN FINDING SOLUTIONS, VERY EFFICIENT, FOCUSED, THOROUGH, GREAT WITH FOLLOW-UP, ACCOMMODATING, AND VERY FAIR WITH THE RETURN/ REPLACEMENT SITUATION.

BEST OF ALL ... IS NITA'S INCREDIBLY FRIENDLY, CALM, RELAXED (though of course totally professional and respectful, always using "Mr. Fisher"), SERVICE-MINDED PERSONALITY, AND CALMING "BEDSIDE MANNER," IN A VERY FRUSTRATING SITUATION (for me, as I really needed the stuff at that time for an important meeting, and I initially expected an argument about the damage/ return). SHE'S ATTENTIVE (ie not bored with me or my issue), KIND, HELPFUL, PATIENT AND EFFECTIVE IN MAKING THE SITUATION RIGHT.

I own several businesses, and my highest compliment to her is that SHE DOES HER JOB, WITH A CONSCIENTIOUS, CAN-DO ATTITUDE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, LIKE SHE OWNS THE BUSINESS (including showing excellent judgment in acting responsibly on behalf of the company's interest, ie not "giving away the store") AND SHE KNOWS THAT HER PERSONAL TOUCH IS ESSENTIAL TO BUILDING THE BUSINESS, which it is. Many merchants offer excellent merchandise at competitive prices; so she is THE REASON that I will use and recommend shopperschoice.com over other vendors. In my experienced opinion, NITA DEFINITELY IS A KEEPER!! You may use my name and this review. Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback-- Todd Fisher"

2015-07-23

"Shelly provides the best customer service that I can remember. She was responsive, went above and beyond to get me additional product information and was very helpful and friendly through all interactions. I have told multiple people about my positive experience, I look forward to receiving the rest of my shipment and hope I am as pleased with the product as I have been with the servie. Thank you!!"

2015-07-22

"Dominic did a great job for me special ordering the parts I need."

2015-07-22

"Great customer service and helpful personnel."

2015-07-20

"My online Sales person was extremely helpful in helping me order the right furniture and placing my order."

2015-07-17

"I rarely make phone calls for purchases anymore in these days of online shopping. Since I needed some questions answered that I did not find on the web, I decided to make the call since this was a major purchase for me. Shelley was very helpful and followed up with an email which I prefer so I can access the info I want when the time works for me. Since I need the item as soon as possible, she suggested a comparable substitute to my original back ordered item at a comparable price. Very efficient, no hard sell which is always a turn off for me, no persistent follow up calls which are very annoying and disruptive, and professional. I have yet to receive the items and I hope I could count on then again if needed. It was surprisingly very positive experience for me. Glad I made the call. Thanks!"

2015-07-14

"Shelly offered additional solutions to my request and delivered just as she said she would."

2015-07-13

"Shelly Bowlin CSR was very, very customer oriented person I had a shipping problem and Shelly took care of it promptly and professionally. WOW she was great. This is the second person at ShoppersChoice.com I have had excellent service from. Way to go thanks Shelly"

2015-07-13

"Very good transaction. Efficient and simple."

2015-07-13

"I was very pleased with the service that I got everybody I spoke with was very nice and willing to help especially a lady named Stephanie she went out of her way to help me with my problem I was having with Mako getting my grill parts I will definitely refer you all and I will use you again once again thank you for all of your help it was a pleasure working with all of you have a great day"

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.