Stores > ShoppersChoice.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10

2016-09-20

"Very satisfied with coustemer service "

2016-09-19

Great!

"Extremely knowledgeable and quick. Nice to call and get quality help quick!"

2016-09-15

Shopper's Choice was the right choice for me!

"I had some minor, yet important, issues following my purchase of a Primo charcoal grill. The Shopper's Choice associate (Nita) I was lucky enough to speak with was extremely professional, empathetic, and most importantly knowledgeable. She was everything anyone could ever ask for in a customer service associate! Until proven otherwise, I have to believe Nita represents the caliber of the personnel at Shopper's Choice, which will make me more likely to use their service in the future!"

This review was modified by HermE on September 15 2016 03:08:47 PM

2016-09-06

RESEARCH AND MORE RESEARCH

"i HAD SPENT A LOT OF TIME TRYING TO FIND THE ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE GRILL AND HOW THE OPTION-ABLE SHELVES/RACKS WORK AND WAS FRUSTRATED. STACIE FOUND ANSWERS FOR ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND THOSE THAT SHE DID NOT KNOW SHE PUT ME ON A SHORT HOLD UNTIL SHE FOUND THE ANSWER. HER THOROUGHNESS ALLOWED ME TO PLACE MY ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE THAT I WILL RECEIVE WHAT I WANT. STACIE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND PATIENCE AND SHARED SOME OF HER PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH PELLET GRILLS. KEEP HER ON BOARD!"

This review was modified by rAYjR100 on September 06 2016 05:18:41 PM

2016-08-30

Best buying experience!!!

"Brandy Hutton is FANTASTIC!!! You are so lucky she works for you. I wish she worked for me!!!"

2016-08-27

Happy and Excited

"The customer service is excellent. Randy, Dominic, Olivia and Dawn were excellent and very knowledgeable about the order and very accommodating . I will definitely use them again."

2016-08-26

Very helpful

"Nita answered my many questions and helped navigate me to a terrific option"

2016-08-01

Exceptional service

"My request was complicated as the model and #'s had changed and she took the time to find the correct and current items (2) . I had called earlier and spoke to someone else, was put on hold and then disconnected. She took my phone # in case I got disconnected again. She was very professional as well as helpful. Great customer service.

2016-07-29

Great Pricing and Terrific Service!!!

"ShoppersChoice provided a wide range of products and great selection advice. Bought a Techinfrared at a great price! Prompt shipping and notifications along the way to keep yo informed. The follow on service was outstanding -- you'll have an issue or two. These folks take pride in quick resolution and they follow up with you to make sure you are happy! So novel in this age and really worth doing business with someone who follows up and cares. Buy your grill here -- you'll be happy!"

2016-07-28

Terrible Service, Damaged Parts, Incorrect Parts, and a run around to get resolution that has taken weeks

"Order a $1500 Broil Master grill for a fathers day gift to my dad. Not only did the grill pedestal show up smashed, it took over a week to get a replacement, which also showed up damaged, but I was able to make do. Then, during assembly, I find they have mispacked the parts for the side table. Once again, 3 calls and a week later, still no resolution, and another run around. Terrible customer service, and complete negligence. I strongly advise you shop somewhere else. "

This review was modified by CL47512 on July 28 2016 03:50:03 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-29-2016

A rep from ShoppersChoice.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

“Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for ShoppersChoice.com and I just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We take great pride in the way we package and ship products to our customers but sometimes the carrier damages the product in transit. In this case not only did they damage the original but they damaged the replacement. This is unfortunate and frustrating but not something we can directly control. Instead, we control how we react to the challenges facing our customers. Our resolutions team works diligently every day to make sure our customers are well taken care of and in this instance we shipped another post immediately and we are actively working a resolution with the manufacturer to get you the correct brackets. We do our very best to react to these situations as quickly as possible and replace the damaged product or missing product with as little delay as we can. We truly appreciate you working with us and your patronage. Again, my apologies for the inconvenience and If you have any further questions or need any assistance please contact me directly at reviews@Shopperschoice.com. I look forward to earning your business in the future.

Charles”

2016-07-26

Untruthfulness in Shippng

"I ordered a Napoleon grill on 22 July 16. ShoppersChoice advertised 3 - 5 day shipping. I learned there will be a shipping delay and the item won't ship until 8 Aug 16. By late July, generally, new grill purchases have slowed considerably. I believe ShoppersChoice should know their supplier shippng timelines better than that. After learning of the shipping delay, I went back to the ShoppersChoice website and researched the same exact grill. Sure enough, they still advertise 3 - 5 days shipping. Why is ShoppersChoice deliberately misleading cutomers? I believe ShoppersChoice owes me compensation for misleadng me.

Update - Shopper'sChoice has since contacted me, apologized for the delay, and gave me a free grill cover. I upgraded their rating from a 1-star to a 4-star. Shopper's Choice made it "right". Good on them.

This review was modified by griller12332 on August 11 2016 12:54:13 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-29-2016

A rep from ShoppersChoice.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

“Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for ShoppersChoice.com and I just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. The grill you ordered is extremely popular and sometimes the demand outpaces the inventory supply and on rare occasions like this one, processes and computer systems slightly lag behind. Again, my apologies for the inconvenience and If you have any further questions or need any assistance please contact me directly at reviews@Shopperschoice.com. I look forward to earning your business in the future.”

2016-07-20

Great Experience Knowledgable Customer service Rep!

"Great customer service rep , answered all my questions!"

2016-07-20

Help I've ordered the wrong items

"Working with Brandon and Jiva to untangle the original order and to replace parts of the order with what I actually wanted was a surprisingly efficient and money saving process. They worked with me on two occasions to apply the discounts and to save us both money and finding the most efficient way to make the exchange of items. Now I'm just waiting on the returns person to email the instructions and I'll be all set."

2016-07-19

great customer service

"I was working with Zoie for about a month on a bbq order and she definitely exceeded my expectations. She did everything she could to ensure that we received the best deal and was never pushy. Unfortunately we did not make the order from her due to reasons out of her control, however she impressed me so much that I wanted to give her recognition. Thank you again for the exceptional help!"

2016-07-17

Smokin'

"Had a special order and the order process was handled flawlessly. Contractor is building a custom cook island, so also arranged for the equipment to be shipped directly to my contractor. He was able to pull all the necessary specs directly off the ordering website. That's as easy as it gets!"

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.