ShoppersChoiceCoupons

"Great service, glad i called!

I had several questions about the appropriate size and differences in quality and Delva had the information.

"Erin was very helpful, knowledgeable,mand courteous."

"you were a great help in getting my microwave for me. you were very nice and courteous. thanks for the help "

"Nita was the best customer service rep I have had the pleasure of dealing with. She was helpful and saved me money on an unnecessary shipping expense by ensuring the product would arrive within 2 days. I was pleasantly surprised it arrived in 2 days as she promised. She was very friendly and human. She listened to my concerns and went beyond the scope of her job, in my opinion. I don't get to have these kinds of experiences often (and I do a lot of ordering over the phone) and it was exceptional. Good job Nita I will always remember this experience."

"Rochelle was very nice and answered all my questions with confidence. I look forward to my purchase arriving."

"Brandon was very helpful. Wish there were more people like him in customer service across america"

"I've worked with several people at Shoppers' Choice on a return issue. Katie did some research, figured out the confusion, and fixed after 3 months of frustrating email exchanges. She stuck with me through the process, and saw to it that I was able get the return back to you and get my refund. I really appreciated her good attitude (no blame), and her commitment to seeing through. Thank you!!!"

"Kimberly was great. I told her what I was looking for and she put me on hold and found the item. I was so grateful because you were my last hope because you only had one pot left she found it to be the last in stock. I believe this item has been discontinued which made it harder to find.

She made my day and her kindness was appreciated. So now I await my order. Because I have not yet received the product I can not rate,

"I placed a small order on Sunday, with BBQ. But I didn't get a confirmation. Monday, I got a very pleasantly worded reminder, suggesting I might want to buy what was still in my shopping cart. I did. I called. I got Cathy Jenkins, who placed my order, waited to be sure it went through, and when it didn't, she went in and fixed the glitch. She was sharp, fun, and made the "adventure" into a positive experience. I'll shop with you again! Thanks. jm"

"Today Katie assisted me with an order I'm a retired Office Manager and it's a true pleasure to work with someone who has an excellent phone presence, can answer questions, knows how to complete a transaction., has a sense of humor and sounds as though she likes her job. Katie's employers are lucky to have her representing them. Martha Reilly"

"I want to take the time to let you know, your customer service is fantastic. I’ve been purchasing on line for many year and a lot of outfits online have great customer service but I’ve never experience anything like you guys. I will definitely tell all who care to listen about my experience with your store and your quick and professional response.

"Had problem restarting gas logs, pilot light lit but could not light the set with remote. tried different things while talking to Katie with no success, She advised me she would contact trouble shooting people and have them contact me. Received e-mail from Katie that I Should have the Installer call troubleshooting at number given. Katie followed up on the outcome, had not contacted anyone till today. I was the installer and was quickly given the solution to my problem, Called Katie to thank her for her help, You don't get this kind of attention from businesses any more. THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Good experience on first order, so I reordered form them again. Good customer service. Hard to give 5 stars because there is always room for improvement but very satisfied."

"Excellent Service. Logan was the most informative."

"My sales person was extraordinary. I order s great deal on line and this was a top ten experience. Competent and pleasant!"

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.