Stores > ShoppersChoice.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-07-20

Great Experience Knowledgable Customer service Rep!

"Great customer service rep , answered all my questions!"

2016-07-20

Help I've ordered the wrong items

"Working with Brandon and Jiva to untangle the original order and to replace parts of the order with what I actually wanted was a surprisingly efficient and money saving process. They worked with me on two occasions to apply the discounts and to save us both money and finding the most efficient way to make the exchange of items. Now I'm just waiting on the returns person to email the instructions and I'll be all set."

2016-07-19

great customer service

"I was working with Zoie for about a month on a bbq order and she definitely exceeded my expectations. She did everything she could to ensure that we received the best deal and was never pushy. Unfortunately we did not make the order from her due to reasons out of her control, however she impressed me so much that I wanted to give her recognition. Thank you again for the exceptional help!"

2016-07-17

Smokin'

"Had a special order and the order process was handled flawlessly. Contractor is building a custom cook island, so also arranged for the equipment to be shipped directly to my contractor. He was able to pull all the necessary specs directly off the ordering website. That's as easy as it gets!"

2016-07-07

Excellent Service!

"Brandy did a great job identifying the alternatives in my price range and walking through the pros and cons so I could make an informed decision. It came down to warranty, price point and minimum modification to my outdoor kitchen. The Summerset TRDL44 was my selection."

2016-07-07

BBQ GUYS CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!

"If I could write a full page about Randy and Doug I would. My landscape architect told me he sends all of his clients to this site and now I know why. From my first call to them ( and I had many ) I felt at ease knowing that these guys were putting my needs for my project first. They were so patient and really worked with me on which grill was best for my patio. They answered every question and were so knowledgable about all of the grills on there site. I never felt any pressure during the process which in turn made me feel very confident when I had finally made my purchase. These guys are truly the best and I plan on recommending them to all my family and friends!"

2016-07-01

Nita deserves an A+

"I ordered a Napolean Gas Grill from BBQ Boys, which is part of the ShoppersChoice.com network. I was in the process of finishing my deck, and wanted to buy the grill in June to take advantage of the reduced price, but needed the shipment delayed until July. I spoke with Nita, who called Napolean's shipping warehouse, while I was on the other line, in order to confirm that they could delay shipment. Very professional experience, and because of that, will not hesitate to use them again if given the opportunity."

2016-06-16

Hope you never have to return anything...

"They make the return process such a pain, that you literally consider keeping the merchandise!
They will not let you send back on your own carrier to save $$$, they want a photo of the box you are sending emailed to them in advance and they only allow for a FEDEX pick up with a call tag and charge $19.00 for a little box to ship back.
I had no issue paying return postage, but felt that I should be allowed to ship back at my expense which would have cost maybe $6.
They claim that they want the photo to be sure that if the package/merchandise gets damaged in transit, they are not responsible.
On the other hand, the way I received my order was two grill covers shoved into a small USPS envelope that was taped all around. It was barely big enough to hold 1 grill cover, but they shoved 2 in the bag.
Where other on=-line retailers try to make it simple and easy to do returns, Shoppers Choice made it a pain and it cost me $19 to get two grill covers that did not fit my grill!

I would never order from them again...If you are not 100% sure the item you are ordering is correct, plan on paying a hefty price to try the product out.

This review was modified by PlanoLydia on June 16 2016 10:34:12 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-23-2016

A rep from ShoppersChoice.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

““Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for ShoppersChoice.com and i just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We take great pride in the way we package and ship products to our customers but sometimes the carrier (USPS, UPS, FeDEX) destroys the packaging we put the product in and repackages it, I suspect this is why you received TWO covers stuffed into ONE tiny envelope. Additionally, this is the exact reason why we request pictures be taken of the package when you return an item. Again, my apologies for the inconvenience and If you have any further questions or need any assistance please contact me directly at reviews@Shopperschoice.com. I look forward to earning your business in the future.

Charles”

2016-06-16

Helpful and kind

"I felt very comfortable during my entire purchase. I was able to add items to my order that were accessories I wanted but did not know the part number for. I was not excited that I had to call to order, I am a typical internet shopper, but this was super easy, and I will shop again."

2016-06-07

Great products at great price - excellent customer service

"I have purchased several times from Shoppers Choice and been very happy with the great products and competitive pricing

What stands out is the fantastic focus on customer service
Tara Todd Brandy and Lauren have provided excellent service always treating me as a valued customer
I can buy products from many sources but the service is what differentiates you

I will continue to buy from you and recommend because of these individuals
You are fortunate to have them on your team

Kindest Regards

Larry Pepper

This review was modified by triathlon on June 07 2016 02:39:08 PM

2016-05-28

"Customer service was excellent t. "

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"Imagine the surprise I got when after 30 min of online chatting with Tara the sales lady, she actually calls me in person to review, finalize and process payment of the order! It is not too often you have both the chat sales and the phone sales as one person! Great work and I wish other companies would blend both forms of communication like shoppersChoice. Tara was excellent and a great help in ensuring I got exactly what I wanted.

This review was modified by brianksmith01 on May 28 2016 07:36:23 AM

2016-05-28

I wish there were more people in the world with this kind of customer support.

"Such a breeze to order online and get the help I needed to process my order.. "

This review was modified by jbrowning1 on May 28 2016 10:10:27 AM

2016-05-26

Helpful/Kind

"Very helpful and personable "

2016-05-02

Absolutely terrible experience

"Terrible experience, I would never order here again. I was moving in 2 days, so I ordered a grill for the new house and added that address for the shipping address. Apparently, when you pay with Paypal, the addresses you enter on the order don't matter. They schedule it to ship to my old, vacant, house. I call to correct it and they tell me I have to pay a fee to change the address. According to them, I should have known that. I was even told that I should go sit at the vacant house and wait for it if I don't want to pay the fee. Oh, and don't forget that to just cancel the order, you have to pay all the shipping and extra fees as well. Extremely unprofessional and rude. My order was originated at www.bbqguys.com. Never, ever again. "

This review was modified by Kies277 on May 02 2016 12:07:46 PM
Rep reply posted May-06-2016

A rep from ShoppersChoice.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

“Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for ShoppersChoice.com and i just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Paypal requires us to conform to their rules when using them as a payment portal. While these rules may seem cumbersome, the rules they have set in place are a safeguard to protect the consumer and prevent fraud during transactions. This particular rule is to insure that if anyone were to charge against a Paypal account that the Paypal account holder would receive the merchandise at the address listed "in" the Paypal account. If you have any further questions or need any assistance please contact me directly at reviews@Shopperschoice.com. I look forward to earning your business in the future.

Charles”

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.