• ShoppersChoice. ShoppersChoice.com Elite Status

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

"So far so good. I am in the process of returning a product for a replacement . When the process is complete I hope my opinion will be the same."

"There was a particular outdoor refrigerator I had numerous questions about. Jordan did an excellent job of answering or finding answers to my questions. Additionally, she had someone in the warehouse take additional pictures and emailed those to me. Terrific customer service experience!!!"

"Great selection. Shelly is great "

"I had a request that was somewhat overwhelming as I wanted a grill that was very much like the WARM MORNING BROILMASTER but without the price. I had a BROILMASTER in the 80's and paid $700.00 for it.. It was the best I'd ever had, but the current price was more than I wanted to pay. So, I gave "Nita" the specs and she did a short research and found exactly what I wanted for exactly $700.00. Way to go Nita!!! I have been enjoying non flare up grilling all summer."

"Brandon has been a great help this summer I ordered my summer kitchen thru him. He has been the greatest assist I have ordered items less than hindered dollars and items over 10,000 dollars his customer service was the same. Enjoyed it at.

Carl Newberry

"Everyone at Shoppers Choice was very friendly and helpful and went out of their way to help me as I planned an outdoor kitchen for a client. I enjoyed working with Shelly and I appreciated Erin going the extra mile to draw a 3D plan and revise it for me as the design changed. I will definitely be using Shoppers Choice both professionally and personally in the future!"

"I appreciate the friendly and knowledgeable Staff at Shoppers Choice, And the promptness with which the fill and deliver my orders every time. There was a problem with my order this time, and it was not going to make it here in time for me to install for a customers daughters wedding shower. But Nita was able to get things worked out and got it here next day.
Amazing, I really appreciate her beyond words.

"Very professional. Could not have had a better experience. GREAT!! "

"It is so nice to actually call and talk to a person. Dominique was so helpful and nice! I would definitely shop here again and recommend it to anyone!"

"I had a great experience. Shelly was excellent. She was very knowledgeable about the product and made the process very easy. "

"Pleasure to deal with your company."

"Shelli Bowlin did a fantastic job assisting me and deserves a raise. Sincerely, Kyle Burch"

"Shelley did a great job putting my order together and quoting me a competitive price. Between the service and the price, it put BBQguys.com ahead of the 5 competitors that i checked"

"I communicated with several people at ShoppersChoice when trying to get a base replacement for my Kamado Joe, Jr. While they were all very kind and acted very concerned and interested in trying to help me resolve my problem, I felt that I was left hanging by some, requiring continued follow-up on my end. However, Lakeisha Rome, took care of me right away, even allowing me to ramble on and vent my frustration after I realized I was giving her way too many details. She assured me that she was going to handle my problem to the end and I believed her! I prepared for a long hold when she told me she was going to contact kamadojoe.com support but by the time I opened my game on my ipad she was back! Shortly after our phone conversation ended, I received an email with a summary of our conversation. A couple of days later I received another email with an update. I received a final email yesterday with shipping and tracking information and a call today from the freight company to schedule the delivery. I cannot thank Lakeisha enough for her excellent customer support. Not only did she act sincerely interested in helping me, but she followed through and I never had to wonder how long I should wait before calling back or what the next step should be. Thanks, ShopperChoice, for resolving my problem, and a HUGE thanks to Lakeisha Rome!"

"Shelly was very helpful with placing my order and relaying additional information about the fridge I was purchasing.

Thanks Shelly!

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.