Stores > ShoppersChoice.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

2016-11-16

45 day no hassle returns are very expensive, careful what you buy

"Shipping is free one way but you will pay for shipping both ways if you have to return the product. Understandable as it can get very pricey shipping bulky items back and forth to indecisive shoppers for free, but the claim of 45 day no hassle returns is misleading. We misjudged our cushion size and bought a different and larger set from this company after we realized the first set didn't fit our frames. Sincerely hope these work out as the return shipping charge was equal to a third of the cost of the first set.
I don't like costing online retailers by returning things unnecessarily as this will just make products more expensive in the long run but I felt that the phrase 'no hassle returns' was deceptive because a hefty return shipping charge to me is a hassle.
When they say 'No Hassle' they should at least include the fact that you will be responsible for shipping both ways under the claim. This info is available if you look for it in the small print but when you are shopping you tend to see the big banners like "Free Shipping" and "No Hassle Return Policy" so be warned and choose carefully as a mistake will cost you.
This is not a discount store either. The products we have seen so far were of high quality but certainly not inexpensive.

2016-10-10

Completely crap gas grill! DON'T BUY! Sedona by Lynx $3300

"Not only did ShoppersChoice fail to ask me what type of gas I had, and sent me the wrong regulator, but then they shipped me a grill with missing parts!!! For $3300 you'd think they had quality checks in place! And to top it off, they said Sedona by Lynx is 'top quality'... NOT!!!"

2016-09-30

A joy to shop for gas fireplace logs with Brandy Hutton at Shopper's Choice!

"Brandy helped me get a great gas log set and safety pilot kit for a great price."

2016-09-22

"Very easy to get in contact and work with!"

2016-09-20

"Very satisfied with coustemer service "

2016-09-19

Great!

"Extremely knowledgeable and quick. Nice to call and get quality help quick!"

2016-09-15

Shopper's Choice was the right choice for me!

"I had some minor, yet important, issues following my purchase of a Primo charcoal grill. The Shopper's Choice associate (Nita) I was lucky enough to speak with was extremely professional, empathetic, and most importantly knowledgeable. She was everything anyone could ever ask for in a customer service associate! Until proven otherwise, I have to believe Nita represents the caliber of the personnel at Shopper's Choice, which will make me more likely to use their service in the future!"

This review was modified by HermE on September 15 2016 03:08:47 PM

2016-09-06

RESEARCH AND MORE RESEARCH

"i HAD SPENT A LOT OF TIME TRYING TO FIND THE ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE GRILL AND HOW THE OPTION-ABLE SHELVES/RACKS WORK AND WAS FRUSTRATED. STACIE FOUND ANSWERS FOR ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND THOSE THAT SHE DID NOT KNOW SHE PUT ME ON A SHORT HOLD UNTIL SHE FOUND THE ANSWER. HER THOROUGHNESS ALLOWED ME TO PLACE MY ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE THAT I WILL RECEIVE WHAT I WANT. STACIE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND PATIENCE AND SHARED SOME OF HER PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH PELLET GRILLS. KEEP HER ON BOARD!"

This review was modified by rAYjR100 on September 06 2016 05:18:41 PM

2016-08-30

Best buying experience!!!

"Brandy Hutton is FANTASTIC!!! You are so lucky she works for you. I wish she worked for me!!!"

2016-08-27

Happy and Excited

"The customer service is excellent. Randy, Dominic, Olivia and Dawn were excellent and very knowledgeable about the order and very accommodating . I will definitely use them again."

2016-08-26

Very helpful

"Nita answered my many questions and helped navigate me to a terrific option"

2016-08-01

Exceptional service

"My request was complicated as the model and #'s had changed and she took the time to find the correct and current items (2) . I had called earlier and spoke to someone else, was put on hold and then disconnected. She took my phone # in case I got disconnected again. She was very professional as well as helpful. Great customer service.

2016-07-29

Great Pricing and Terrific Service!!!

"ShoppersChoice provided a wide range of products and great selection advice. Bought a Techinfrared at a great price! Prompt shipping and notifications along the way to keep yo informed. The follow on service was outstanding -- you'll have an issue or two. These folks take pride in quick resolution and they follow up with you to make sure you are happy! So novel in this age and really worth doing business with someone who follows up and cares. Buy your grill here -- you'll be happy!"

2016-07-28

Terrible Service, Damaged Parts, Incorrect Parts, and a run around to get resolution that has taken weeks

"Order a $1500 Broil Master grill for a fathers day gift to my dad. Not only did the grill pedestal show up smashed, it took over a week to get a replacement, which also showed up damaged, but I was able to make do. Then, during assembly, I find they have mispacked the parts for the side table. Once again, 3 calls and a week later, still no resolution, and another run around. Terrible customer service, and complete negligence. I strongly advise you shop somewhere else. "

This review was modified by CL47512 on July 28 2016 03:50:03 PM

2016-07-26

Untruthfulness in Shippng

"I ordered a Napoleon grill on 22 July 16. ShoppersChoice advertised 3 - 5 day shipping. I learned there will be a shipping delay and the item won't ship until 8 Aug 16. By late July, generally, new grill purchases have slowed considerably. I believe ShoppersChoice should know their supplier shippng timelines better than that. After learning of the shipping delay, I went back to the ShoppersChoice website and researched the same exact grill. Sure enough, they still advertise 3 - 5 days shipping. Why is ShoppersChoice deliberately misleading cutomers? I believe ShoppersChoice owes me compensation for misleadng me.

Update - Shopper'sChoice has since contacted me, apologized for the delay, and gave me a free grill cover. I upgraded their rating from a 1-star to a 4-star. Shopper's Choice made it "right". Good on them.

This review was modified by griller12332 on August 11 2016 12:54:13 PM

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoppersChoice.com is not a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!