ShoppersChoiceCoupons

"My sales person was exceptional. Paige assisted me with looking at several grills and comparing different aspects of each. She had answers to all my questions quickly helping me to make a decision. She was truly professional. thank you"

"Katie with ShoppersChoice.com was awesome to work with.
She determined that the total shipping costs would outweigh the credit on the item. And told me that may go ahead and keep the griddle or donate it.
Wow, I seriously did not expect that.
I appreciated her kind gesture and I will pay it forward :)
Thank you ShoppersChoice.com

"Kimberly was absolutely amazing helping solve my problem. There was a defective part that was holding up my construction crew and she made sure I got the part without incurring extra costs."

"Erin was awesome! I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what to get for my outdoor kitchen. I had an idea of what I wanted but still had a lot of questions. Erin knew everything about outdoor grills, refrigerators, sinks, smokers and much more. It made my decision very easy and I am confident I made the right decisions thanks to all of her help.

"Elizabeth has been WONDERFUL to work with. She takes customer service to a new level of perfection. Thank you Elizabeth!"

"Shane was superb, and made it easy for me to make the right decision. Great customer service!"

"Logan was incredibly helpful and patient as he answered my many questions. He should be commended for his professionalism and pleasant demeanor! "

"Shane was incredible in helping us purchase our outdoor barbecue island. We had to make several changes to our initial order, gather additional information, and changed our mind several times. She was very patient, always got back to me, and encouraged me to take my time in order to make the right purchase. I absolutely enjoyed my experience with her. 5-star service."

"Representative was very helpful and pleasant."

"Professional, friendly, not pushy, knew a lot about the products, negotiated price."

"Ordered a Weber grill and a ton of accessories from the website a few weeks ago but had problems with my credit card. Called in, talked to a very helpful young lady who sorted everything out. Thought it'd delay my order...but NO...it came in a day early! thanks ShoppersChoice crew. "

"Excellent service. very knowledgeable. Had to return an item for a replacement as I had ordered the wrong size and they were fantastic to work with. Would give them a 5 star rating."

"I had ordered Lions grill/burner and Blaze cabinets. While there were defects (bent metal on a cabinet and a Lions burner that didn't sit flat) Shoppers Choice Customer service was extremely accommodative to compensate for the manufacturer defects and replace the missing parts. They went out of their way to make sure that I was very satisfied with the whole shopping experience. Wish all stores were like that.

"Hello every body,my name is Singh from California ,I received this grill 4 days ago,I have not used yet. This grill itself looks great,I couldn't find such a large grill with all the accessories for the same price,especially this kind of high quality grill,it comes with a griddle,grill cover and rotisserie.the sales specialist person Miss Erin Hopson very professional , she explain to me very we'll in details ."

"I recently bought a number of items from BBQguys.com to put together a outdoor kitchen at my home. I spoke with Rochelle and I can't say enough about how helpful, professional, and courteous she is. I originally called with a question about installation and she went out of her way to ensure that my question was answered and even manually entered in my complete order for me. After the order was placed I realized that I made a mistake and I called back and spoke to Jessica. Jessica was extremely helpful in answering my questions, ensuring that the correct parts were ordered and the original parts were cancelled. Overall my experience with your company has been outstanding! With CS reps like Jessica and Rochelle being the front line for your company you can be assured that your customers feel confident in working with your company. "

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.