ShoppersChoiceCoupons

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Terrible service model. Do not buy from them. They advertise product is in stock when it is not. I ordered patio heaters with a 3-5 business day timeframe. After 2 weeks and 4 calls into their service team, I got a different answer each time as to why it hadn't shipped out. One said was there was an issue with the manufacturer not understanding the promotion; the next time they said it was going out the next day; the next time they said their delivery people were on their way to the warehouse as we speak; I finally called in to cancel the order, and was told it went out 9 days ago and was given a tracking # then. Tracking # was never emailed to me and doesn't match order #. Why did the first 3 customer service peeps not know that it had gone out? And it appears they made up stories as to the delay. "

"Nita was cheerful, friendly and super helpful. I got all the information I needed plus a smooth purchase."

"My experience with shoppers choice was excellent. The Sales associate who helped Me Nita was great .She was knowledgeable about the product and very helpful.I would recommend this service to anybody .Thanks Nita can't wait to receive M grill ."

"This is my third time to use shoppers choice.com and I could not be happier. Their customer service, price, and selection are outstanding. Who needs Amazon. "

"My customer service rep, Nita, was amazing! Quick, clear, knowledgable, kind & very helpful! "

"My ordering experience was satisfying. All questions and concerns I had were answered. Nita is doing a great job."

"Very helpful representative and great prices. Thanks for your help!"

"Extremely good customer service. Dominic, Erin and Erica were each extraordinarily helpful and nice in ensuring we made good selections (gas grill, vent hood, ice maker and fridge) and that our items were delivered as promised."

"Nita gave wonderful customer service. She was very informative in regards to the product and services. Thank you. "

"Brandi with Shoppers Choice is so nice Ya All. she really helped me (Mikey) out. I had a very special request for my first ever Easy-Lite push button battery operated bute barbacue lighter for my 88 years young neighbor Mary (that fed Lucille Ball at a gala 3 times). Mary was having difficulty using her traditional pull click style barbacue lighter to light here stove top burner to make her coffee. Mary has kitties and doesn't leave the stove stop pilot lights lit. It's my hopes that this lighter will help to change her life. she's very independent. thank you so much Brandi!!
with love Mikey & Mary
ps Mary lit the lighter with ease and beauty.
this lighter is so elegant.
so many features. the heighth adjustment. a clear protective removable tip cover. a child proofer built into the easy push button, that can be left on or off by a simple twist motion of the push button. I left it off for Mary. the easy view butane level window is gorgeous. It's easy fill tip entry point area was so easy to find and access with the can of butane I went and purchased separately. I love that this is available in following color choices of the black, or the white plastic. I went with white for Mary as I thought it more pretty for her she's a girlie girl. please have a pretty day!

"My experience was excellent! My BBQ island components were delivered and there were no hiccups with delivery. I will definitely be using ShoppersChoice again & I recommend them."

"Nita was very professional and kind as well. A pleasure to order from. We were looking for the warranty info on a blue rooster chiminea and we could not find one. I finally did on the blue rooster website-1 year. "

"Ordering process was easy and Nita was very helpful. I received grill and hood when expected. Sometime during this process the credit card I used was compromised (used by someone other than myself or Husband is a state we have never traveled to). "

"The staff member that helped me was Nita, she was amazing. She went above and beyond with me. She even called California to make inquiries on the items i needed delivered quickly.
I am very pleased with the service

"Great service and product"

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.