ShoppersChoiceCoupons

"For such a big outfit, ShoppersChoice.com has really surprised me with their awesome customer service. I bought some gas logs from them a few years back and, due to no fault of their own, I've had some problems with them. Shoppers Choice was my advocate with the manufacturer and got me some parts under warranty. Here I am three years later (and out of warranty) and I'm experiencing similar problems. The folks at ShoppersChoice have been awesome. They took personal care of me and worked with the manufacturer to get me the parts I need at a price I can live with. They followed up with a phone call (as promised) and I felt like someone was looking out for me.

In this day and age with de-personalized online shopping, I've found that ShoppersChoice.com gives you the best of all worlds: ease of online shopping, AWESOME customer service, and great value! I'll be back, I am sure of that!

"I asked online for a price match and I got immediatly a phone call from Logan (Sales Specialist). After he had checked the lower price I found he matched it. Thanks for the excellent customer service, truly appreciate. "

"Katie helped me get the necessary products for my outdoor kitchen, she was ver patient and helful, gave me advice and helped me with a price match on two items. The order arrived on time the soda frrezer arrived broken but was replaced asap no big deal. everything is looking perfect! I am very happy eith the service congrats"

"Mr. Brandon Bowles had an excellent product knowledge. He was very professional, personable and easy to deal with. He gave me a fair price for the merchandise and because of his manner and willingness to be helpful, I decided to give him my business instead of going with a local store who had the items in stock. I will certainly think of calling Brandon the next time I need any items you sell. I hope you will join me in praising this worthy employee. "

"The Customer Service was one of the best I have had in years. Erin Hopson spent a huge amount of time with me on the phone, and I did not even buy anything. Then, I called back and talked with a gentleman who was equally helpful. In fact, he may be the first customer service person in my entire adult life who discouraged me from purchasing some of the amenities for my Gas Firelog order, including a screen that could have given him a lot of money. He said, "Let me look in my sales records and see how often I have sold one of those; Then, he said, "Two years ago is the last time, and, quite frankly, there is a good reason. Although I'd love to sell this to you, I think you'll be disappointed." Because he was so ethical, I will definitely use this company again."

"Very professional and got my order completed in minutes."

"My problem was handled accurately and quickly. I appreciate the knowledge and efficiency of the customer service representative. "

"Rochelle was very helpful and gave me a discount without even asking! "

"Great service, glad i called!

I had several questions about the appropriate size and differences in quality and Delva had the information.

"Erin was very helpful, knowledgeable,mand courteous."

"you were a great help in getting my microwave for me. you were very nice and courteous. thanks for the help "

"Nita was the best customer service rep I have had the pleasure of dealing with. She was helpful and saved me money on an unnecessary shipping expense by ensuring the product would arrive within 2 days. I was pleasantly surprised it arrived in 2 days as she promised. She was very friendly and human. She listened to my concerns and went beyond the scope of her job, in my opinion. I don't get to have these kinds of experiences often (and I do a lot of ordering over the phone) and it was exceptional. Good job Nita I will always remember this experience."

"Rochelle was very nice and answered all my questions with confidence. I look forward to my purchase arriving."

"Brandon was very helpful. Wish there were more people like him in customer service across america"

"I've worked with several people at Shoppers' Choice on a return issue. Katie did some research, figured out the confusion, and fixed after 3 months of frustrating email exchanges. She stuck with me through the process, and saw to it that I was able get the return back to you and get my refund. I really appreciated her good attitude (no blame), and her commitment to seeing through. Thank you!!!"

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.