ShoppersChoiceCoupons

"We ordered a couple of patio chairs form ShoppersChoice. The chairs were very comfortable and exactly what we expected. For some reason one of the chairs became detached from the base, it looked like the weld simply failed. I emailed some pictures and Katie from customer service responded promptly. A replacement was shipped within a few days. Great customer service."

"Great products and even better customer service! We are very happy with our patio furniture. The customer service team price matched one of our items with no hesitation. We also had a little mix up with our shipment. Again, customer service team was great to work with...they fixed it with no hassle! "

"Rochelle was very prompt, couteous and professional. She made the order process very eay."

"The folks at BBQGuys are absolutely the best , in my experience , I had contacted so many of their competitors and sort of frustrated with the whole ordeal, when I called got Rochelle, well she has been a pleasure to deal with, very informed and knowledgeable about her products, and also made my horrible experience prior to calling them a pleasant experience, since then I have made some additional purchases from them, recommend these folks highly. A+++
Ben in VA

"was very helpful with purchase completely satisfied"

"Great experience; it took no time to check stock on the item I ordered and process my payment..

Very satisfied,
Kay Peabody

"Had a great experience ordering all of the appliances for our outdoor kitchen. Pricing was great and I was offered additional discounts over the phone when I called to place the order. There was one small hiccup with the shipping company, but customer service stepped up and made sure everything was resolved to my satisfaction."

"Paige is terrific! Always helpful. Thanks Paige"

"Excellent customer service. I needed to return an item and it was an easy process. Their prices can't be beat. All of my order was delivered on time as expected. We love our new grill and all the accessories we purchased!"

"It was just a fantastic experience buying through shopperschoice I will shop more often. The customer service was also fantastic service. no problems here!

Alan

Cypress , Tx

"Was tremendously impressed by the quality of assistance and personal attention offered by customer service in placing my first order with ShoppersChoice.com. Look forward to shopping at this site again."

"If I need to order something and I know my friends at shoppers choice can help me out that is where I will go with out hesitation. A truly great experience. "

"Logan was extremely helpful and courteous. He was able to make someone who knew very little about gas logs feel comfortable that I was getting the right ones for my fireplace with the features that I wanted. This was one of the best customer service experiences I have had! "

"I am very pleased with our experience with ShoppersChoice. We are a design-build contractor that has ordered many items in the past, but with our latest order, we had an issue with the lighting inside of one of the grill units we installed. Once we notified them, they sent out a replacement without any hesitation. This level of service is not a given in this day and age, and we will continue to order all of our future items through their site."

"Wow! What GREAT customer service! A good while back I purchased a Bayou Classic 14-inch cast iorn Skillet. I was very unhappy about the product and I wrote a (nagative) review about it. Then, much to my surprise, I got an email from Shoppershoice.com. They offered me a refund and suggested another product, which I ordered. This type of customer service rarely happens now days! GREAT company to do busines with!"

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.