Stores > ShoppersChoice.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

2016-01-19

Pizza oven

" I brought a pizza oven with one year warranty from shoppers choice. Upon receiving the oven from the manufacture, I discovered that the oven only carried a 90 day warranty. Within 6 months the motor on the oven was broken. I contacted shoppers choice and made contact with Emily. Emily resolved my problem and with 2 weeks, the manufacture of the pizza oven replaced the motor. Emily from shoppers choice made constant contact with me and displayed a very positive attitude. It's always a good feeling when you know that the product that you purchased from shoppers choice has people standing by your side and is more than willing to give you more than 100% service. Great job Emily!"

2016-01-16

easy peasey

"Could not have been easier
My questions were answered and order taken promptly and efficiently

2016-01-15

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY

"After FedEx broke our gas logs during shipment, Shoppers Choice was very fast in giving us a refund. I wanted to get replacement gas logs, and Megan went out of her way to get the gas logs, making my total experience of shopping with Shoppers Choice great! "

2016-01-11

"Megan was very helpful she looked up my past order to see if my new purchase would match the kingston set I previously purchased. I was very pleased with her service and she was very nice."

2016-01-07

"Excellent response and service. Thanks."

2016-01-07

"Megan was great got me answers with a good attitude, made it all simple if i were in you're town she would be working for me"

2016-01-06

"Great experience calling & placing order. Meghan was very nice, professional, helpful & thorough. She was easy to understand, hear & she communicated well, unlike many situations when calling some place to place an order or if needing customer service assistance. She also seemed knowledgeable about the products which was helpful, as well as reassuring to us. The overall experience was great!"

2016-01-05

"I would like to express my sincere thanks to the dedicated and highly professional customer service team player by the name of Tara (who smiles as she talks I'm sure) .

Your company should be very proud to have Tara as an employee.

David Marschall

This review was modified by davecinder on January 05 2016 04:35:59 PM

2016-01-05

"Great experience very helpful"

2016-01-04

"Megan
Was very articulate and professional. she also was very nice! I cannot answer questions below yet since I have not received the product yet.
Jerry mackey

2016-01-03

"Megan Findley knew far more than our local fireplace shop and spent a lot of time going over our options and the pros and cons of different products. I really wanted to buy locally from brick and mortar, but if I had, I would have blown my house up with what they wanted to sell me and how they wanted to install it. It didn't hurt that I saved some money too."

2015-12-31

"Not really sure how this should go but here goes. I called in to inquire about my refund and in the process spoke with Ryan who was totally confused about what I was asking for because I was confused. He showed and extreme amount of patience until I came to my senses and realized that the problem was me. After him doing intensive research he rewarded with what he deserved an apology from me. I am sooo sorry to all involved, that even though not rude, I was still wrong. Too often in the customer service world we forget that the customer pays all our checks but Ryan did not. He is to be commended. "

2015-12-28

"Tara with Shoppers Choice was very helpful in taking and completing my order after I had difficulty processing on the BBQ Guys website."

2015-12-28

"All Good - many thanks !!!"

2015-12-24

"Randy was a big help in getting me the correct part for my fireplace burner ignition system."

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.