ShoppersChoiceCoupons

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10

"Very great experience Nina was fantastic

"Very helpful
Spent a lot of time with
Me on phone

"Great customer service. Took a while to get replacement logs, for ones that arrived damaged, but I was kept informed throughout the process. Also, received a complimentary item, which I was willing to pay for.

Thank you.

"The staff at the ShoppersChoice.com showroom was great! I came into the store knowing what I was looking for, and they directed me to the grills I had in mind right away. They also helped me pick out a solid grill cover. Highly recommend these guys!"

"My new Rosedown patio set just arrived, happy with quality. somehow didn't realize cushions are actually sunbrella - they are great looking. husband said it was straightforward putting the table together. (it actually took longer to UNWRAP 8 chairs than to put together the 1 table - the chairs had a ton of bubble wrap tightly taped around them, which helped them arrive in excellent condition). Shipping company was great to work with (Conway) - I have a tough address with road restrictions. set arrived in perfect condition. Nita at ShoppersChoice was very helpful too. now to wait for the second half of the order, which was backordered, to arrive..."

"Horrible customer service after order was received with 2 broken units.
I purchased my new home appliance and outdoor kitchen at this business. The outdoor oven cam broken and it took almost a month to replace a light.
The dishwasher also came broken with a major issue, instead of replacing the unit despite the repair mans advice, they insisting on repairing. 6 weeks later the unit was only partially repaired because they did not order all the required parts. After 1 cycle, the entire unit broke again.
The service communications were horrible. No one returned calls or emails in a timely manner and 2 months later i still do not have a functioning dishwasher.

"It has been over two weeks since I purchased my $900 outdoor dining set. I received no communication that my product was actually back ordered until June. I had to call Amazon who processed payment to get a response. Yet when I continue to check status all it says is processing not back ordered. Most merchants at least tell you right away when you order that something is back logged or gives you estimated delivery date. From this company - nada! Ashamed of Amazon which has great customer service dealing with a company that clearly doesn't. "

"One of the best customer care I've experienced. Caring staff Nicolas assistance along the whole buying process, makes it very easy and confident making purchase from. "

"Have been working with Katie, in Resolution Services and Brandon B. a sales associate. Katie has been very helpful and her efforts much appreciated. When I was unable to get through to Katie for whatever reason and as it turned out, to my absolute delight, I spoke with Brandon. He was/is wonderful. He truly listened to my concerns and with the assistance of Erica, his boss (I guess she is everyone's boss, per Brandon) he was able to get us a replacement NewAir wine cooler in the pipeline so that we do not have to continue to wait for the warranty company (they were no help whatsoever and to this day, two weeks after first speaking with them they have not bothered to follow-up with us after they were told our brand new $849.99 wine cooler could not be fixed by the repairman they sent) In any event, Brandon took the initiative to help me. Although I knew he was very busy and not a "resolution specialist" (he is in sales) he took the time to thoroughly document all aspects of our situation and was able to calm me and showed he truly cared about our business and was going to make the situation right. Bottom line, as a former manager of a very large insurance claims department, I would have hired Brandon in a "New York Minute." He is the hardworking, caring type of employee all employers would love to have working for them. As a result of his "above and beyond" efforts we are highly recommending Shoppers Choice to ALL our friends that are looking for the entertainment items Shoppers Choice sells. You have an excellent employee in Brandon. Not to in anyway at all disparage Katie, she is very good. It is just that Brandon took the time to help me when he could tell I was at the end of my proverbial rope. I felt like no one cared until Brandon stepped up to help me. Thank you Brandon, you will make a fantastic CEO someday with your "can do and your genuine how can I help you today attitude!!!!" All employees should treat their customers like you do!!!!"

"I called to place an order for a patio set and spoke with Nivia. I had on another occasion spoken with someone else who was also very pleasant and helpfull from shoppers choice. He wasn't there but Nivia did a fine job helping me. she was polite, efficient and took care of me as you would hope all businesses would. Some don't take care of you and your experience is not what you want. I would come back to shop or recommend your business."

"Dominic was fantastic in helping me pull together a large purchase. He was very responsive to my needs and even went as far as to provide a discount due to an issue that was outside his control. I am a satisfied customer and would shop at ShoppersChoice and their affiliated websites again.

Jerry

"Working with Nita to order a my Vermont Casting grill cover was enjoyable and efficient. I will definitely order from ShoppersChoice.com in the future"

"The person who helped me place my order was so helpful, and answered all my questions. She pointed out items for me to consider, in other words just all around helpful. The prices are good, and I am hoping the product is also very good. "

"I called to place my order and was greeted by a friendly customer sales rep., who handled the order very professionally. My order arrived within one week! I am very pleased!!!"

"Terrible service model. Do not buy from them. They advertise product is in stock when it is not. I ordered patio heaters with a 3-5 business day timeframe. After 2 weeks and 4 calls into their service team, I got a different answer each time as to why it hadn't shipped out. One said was there was an issue with the manufacturer not understanding the promotion; the next time they said it was going out the next day; the next time they said their delivery people were on their way to the warehouse as we speak; I finally called in to cancel the order, and was told it went out 9 days ago and was given a tracking # then. Tracking # was never emailed to me and doesn't match order #. Why did the first 3 customer service peeps not know that it had gone out? And it appears they made up stories as to the delay. "

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.