ShoppersChoiceCoupons

"Elizabeth was wonderful. She understood all the products, had thoughtful advice and so patient. It was a pleasure dealing with her. "

"We wanted a double side burner with our BBQ grill and spoke with a specialist to finalize the price and order details. When the order arrived, we received a single burner instead of a double because I didn't check the final invoice. Even though this was my miss, the Customer Service reps at ShoppersChoice for BBQ Guys was just AMAZING. They listened to my situation and promptly adjusted my order for the original price without any questions. I received the double burner within days, and the whole exchange process was so pleasant and simple. This was just a fantastic experience all around, and I would definitely recommend BBQ Guys to others."

"Great company. Very responsive to my needs. Will check them first for new purchases."

"I recently placed an order with shopperschoice.com and received the product that I had ordered, only to discover that it was damaged and not in great shape. I was very disappointed and thought that I would either be stuck with the product or have to go through the hassle of returning it. Once I got in touch with shopperschoice.com customer service department, I was pleasantly surprised at the amazing customer service they provided. They did not settle for providing me sub-par service but truly went above and beyond. In particular, customer service agent Delva proved to be an invaluable part of their service team. I highly recommend shopping with shopperschoice.com and I hope Delva's superiors are reading here.. you have a gem of an employee! Kudos! "

"I have enjoyed shopping with shopperschoice.com. I used bbqguys.com. I worked with Erin Hopson. She was easy to work with and very knowledgeable. I would definitely continue to work with her and shopperschoice in the future. "

"Great product selection, great prices and phenomenal customer service! I had a small issue with one of the chairs that came with my patio set. Delva quickly sent me a replacement chair and communicated proactively with me throughout the process to make sure I was happy. Will definitely buy from this site again. "

"ShoppersChoice.com offers a wide variety of products at great prices. Their customer service is second to none. Unlike other companies, when you call their customer service number, you are immediately connected to a friendly representative that is ready to help. They are even staffed on Saturdays which is great! They have a very large number of items, no matter how big or small, that ship out within 24hrs. This makes for very happy customers. Their rewards program is also very generous and free! I would highly recommend ShoppersChoice.com. "

"Great experience with Shoppers Choice! Product was honestly several hundred dollars less than I would have paid at a local retailer. Product came with some minor damages (in shipping). As soon as I reported it an email came back acknowledging it and that replacement parts would be sent. Status emails were receveived along the away as to the status of receving the parts. Would shop with them again!"

"Jeannelle was very helpful when I ordered the mobile stand I needed for my new Grill Dome which my mother purchased (again with Jeannelle's help a few weeks ago) as a gift. Both my mother and I had a lot of questions about our purchases and Jeannelle answered them all. I am very excited to start grilling. I would shop at ShoppersChoice/BBQGuys again. Thank you!"

"Had a couple items delayed, but the communication was outstanding."

"good product, great price and customer service was outstanding. "

"TERRIBLE. I ordered an expensive grill from them and explained that I needed it ASAP in order to get in installed in time for a family holiday cookout. I was assured it would arrive in 3 days. A week and a half and countless emails and phone calls later and still no grill! Only excuses from Shoppers Choice BBQ Guys. They were clearly only interested in making a sale and were ok with lying to me about delivery time in order to do so. I chased and chased them daily from the 2nd day. They could have made this right by overnighting it right away but they refused until it was too late. When they tried I step up and make I right, they promised me it would arrive yesterday by Noon, so I took a vacation day to be there to receive the delivery (as they require you are home to receive delivery, which was something else the salesperson did not tell me at the time of sale). It never arrived that day! So now I have wasted countless hours chasing them, wasted persona time from work, and have to cancel our holiday cookout with friends and family. This company, their sales staff, policies, and their 'customer service' representatives (including managers) are terrible, terrible, terrible! Do not buy from them! "

"I needed help with installing a stainless steel door on a refrigerator that I purchased from shopperschoice.com. I called and spoke to Rochelle who talked me through how to install the door, and sent me a link with a helpful video of how to do it. I really appreciated the help, and the video. The door is now installed. :)"

"Very good experience overall and started with talking to the right person immediately. Shane was very knowledgeable about my needs and was genuinely interested in completing the purchase and making sure I was also happy.
No doubt that I will shop here again!

"Erin was very friendly and knowledgeable and helped me select the right grill for my needs"

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.