Stores > ShoppersChoice.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

"Nita was great and walked me through every step of the selection process. I would have made some bad choices without her! Great experience "

"Nita was very helpful and patient as I asked about the grills. Good personality and pleasant to do business with."

"Nita (the sales specialist) was very helpful, courteous and polite. She found the replacement item I was looking for right away. The order process could not have been easier! She also set my expectation level by telling me when it would be on its way to me (west coast to east coast!)
I will surely use them once again.

"Nita was outstanding, very professional and helpful. "

"Nita was informative, very personable, helpful, and thorough without being pushy."

"great service - very fast shipping"

This review was modified by tntmisc on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I recently ordered a number of SS Outdoor components from BBQGUYS.com. After receiving the shipments (which arrived in a timely matter) my customer changed their mind on the size of one of the components. I call BBQGUYS and Shelly handled the exchange. She was courteous, professional and prompt. Thanks for your help."

This review was modified by roger-88780 on November 13 2015 12:33:01 PM

"Shelly was very helpful in placing our order."

This review was modified by sarahmae-74835 on November 12 2015 09:55:01 AM

"Agent was courteous and easy to talk to and helped me place my order."

"Nina was very knowledgeable and able to help me make an informed decision. I was very impressed with her support and how this company works. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for BBQ equipment."

"Great job to Nita for taking such great care of me. I appreciate it and that is why I will keep coming back to Shopper's Choice for our company's BBQ Grill needs."

"I worked mostly with Shelly and she was just fantastic; other team members were also great. I needed a lot of advice for a very large outdoor BBQ project and I sure have been impressed with product knowledge, follow-through and customer service. These folks and their company are top notch! Everything arrived quickly and in good condition. The quality and pricing were very good; there were no "up-sell" attempts. Once I get a full year of use I'll report on product quality again, but so far I've been very impressed with the whole process."

"Brandi was so helpful to me, I was very impressed with her persistence in accomplishing a resolution to my problem. She was professional and at the same time, understanding and sympathetic. The teak dining set was/is beautiful and I received many compliments on it. There was one slight problem, that was a big problem to me but Brandi took care of everything. She kept in constant touch with me and never made me feel like I was bothering her. Shoppers Choice has a remarkable employee in her and I hope they recognize that."

"Great customer service!
Very knowledgable and helpful!

"Friendly, fast attention to a problem with an online order. And being called "Mr. Paul" by someone with a Louisiana accent kinda made my day."

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.