ShoppersChoiceCoupons

"I called ShoppersChoice.com to check stock and order an outdoor coffee table. They said the item was in stock and they took my order over the phone. Two weeks later nothing showed up, and they never contacted me. I called them to find out that the item was back-ordered. They claim their inventory list was outdated because they are only updated once a week. But they charged my credit card anyway on day one. Reputable vendors only charge your card when they ship. They processed a refund, but I wasted 2 weeks while they searched for a vendor that could fill the order. Stay away from ShoppersChoice.com. Stick with Amazon or Wayfair."

"Fantastic service. I got to talk to a real person today. What a difference live people make in helping me figure out what I really needed! I will buy again and again."

"DELVA and SHopperschoice were wonderful. I had bought a grill from them 4 years ago that literally was falling apart. even though the OEM wasn't willing to exchange it, Delva offered me the grill of my choice for free. The ABSOLUTE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE HAD! Do not buy a grill anywhere else. Best price and service"

"Erin with BBQ Guys was awesome. She answered some technical questions I had very quickly and understood my issues. She even had suggestions for non combustible material selections. Thanks so much. I wound up ordering a pro level grill, beverage station and doors and drawers for our new outdoor kitchen. And she discounted the entire order by about 5% less than the online ordering price. So, high quality, consequently not inexpensive equipment, but at a discounted price. Awesome!"

"Erin was great, very knowledgeable, very willing to help and very courteous. "

"Excellent service on a return item ( my error ). Also the purchase went smoothly, rapid delivery and reasonable pricing. Absolutely will be a returning customer, bought a BBQ grill and accessories. Highly recommend!"

"From the beginning to the end this was a first rate experience. They were helpful selecting the 9 BBQ products I bought. They told me the pros and cons and let me know their own experiences. That made it personal. Over several calls I knew them by name. When the drip tray for the BBQ was damaged in shipping it was no problem and I got a new one a few days later. Even over the 4th of July. This is the experience I wish I had for all my retail endeavors. "

"I'm so impressed with the prompt and courteous response from the customer service team. They quickly made the correction to the price of my purchase and issued credit. I will be happy to do business with any of their stores. "

"I found this company online while looking for a new patio set. I was a bit nervous ordering from them as I had not heard of them before. I have to say I was so impressed from the beginning. I placed my order and then needed to delay shipping for a week. I called and they actually answered their phone - LIVE. They rescheduled shipping and it shipped exactly when they said it would and the tracking communication was outstanding. I received the patio set and it was exactly as advertised and very high quality. I contacted them after receiving the set and asked about ordering extra replacement gliders. They did the research for me and sent them - at no charge. Who provides this type of Customer Service today??? ShoppersChoice.com sure does!!!!! I highly recommend this company!!!!!"

"Representative Dynechia was very helpful and quick to respond! She was pleasant and amazing!

"Jeannelle was friendly, very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the item I was purchasing.
When I asked a question that she didn't know the answer to, she researched the question and came up with a knowledgeable answer.
Because of Jeallelle, it was a pleasant shopping experience.
If I ever need to order from them again, I will be sure to ask for Jeannelle.

"Having just completed a phone call to the ShoppersChoicecustomer service department, I felt compelled to send an e-mail to report my experience. I called regarding an order to BBQ Guys.com and an issue I was having using gift cards I had received. The customer service representative who handled my call was named Paige and in this day of expecting and receiving poor service, she was a breath of fresh air. Paige could not have been more pleasant and helpful. She even placed me on hold momentarily so she could discuss an issue with their IT department before returning to totally resolve the problem. Paige is the epitome of how an employee should represent their company by caring about the customer experience and determination to make it a positive one. "

"I ordered a high-end DCS grill and several other DCS items from ShoppersChoice/The BBQ Guys for a new built in BBQ we were building. Overall, the experience was very positive. Their website is the best on the internet... easy to navigate with lots of informative information and product-specific videos. The range of items to choose from is phenomenal and there are a number of filters available that make it easy to find exactly what you are looking for. I placed my order by phone and the person who helped me was knowledgeable and very helpful. Follow up communication what great and the items I ordered were received quickly, although there were a few glitches, none of which were the fault of ShoppersChoice. But the best thing about ShoppersChoice is their excellent customer service which quickly helped resolve the issues I encountered. I am retired now, but when I was working, I ran companies that provided white glove services to highly demanding customers, so I understand that things don't always go according to plan. However, what differentiates a great company from an ordinary or poor company is their willingness and ability to put things right. ShoppersChoice totally gets this and their customers can rest assured that if something does go wrong, ShoppersChoice will be there to fix it... quickly and professionally. I have already referred several friends to this company and would not hesitate to recommend ShoppersChoice to anyone looking to purchase a new grill or other items related to your patio and outdoor kitchen."

"Im a landscape contractor and deal with lots of suppliers. I found them to be very easy to deal with and if theres ever a problem they will make it right! I will be using ShoppersChoice.com again and again in the future."

"Three years ago I bought several items from Shopperschoice.com Gas grille, two outdoor refrigerators and an ice maker. Recently I have needed service on one of the refrigerators and the support reps for Shopperschoice have been fantastic and proactive. I was able to get warranty coverage and they made the process painless. I would strongly recommend buying from them."

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,882 merchant members.