• ShoppersChoice. ShoppersChoice.com Elite Status

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10

"I had already completed some research on BBQ.com's website but had a few questions to clear-up. Nita was patient with my questions, knowledgeable on all products, and completed the order in quick fashion. Good products, pricing, and staff made for a quick transaction. I'm hoping the delivery is just as easy. "

"Very helpful customer service!"

"Erin was terrific helping me! She understood immediately what my problem was, gave me alternative solutions, then we proceeded to get the problem resolved.

Wish I could have her cheerfulness on all my customer service calls. she is a gem!

"Nita was absolutely outstanding. Also, Brandon was very outstanding. Bottom line, two great customer service professionals."

"I had to call a service representative because your website would not allow me to add any items to my account. Bummer; however, Shelly was very helpful and nice to talk to."

"Outstanding job! excellent customer service! I would hire her in a second for my sales team!

"Shelley was very pleasant and helpful. She had very good knowledge of the products."

"my Customer Service Rep was wonderful, very helpful"

"Great customer service and fast shipping!"

"thanks for making it easy"

"Great to work with. Wonderful service."

"My experience was exceptional. My transaction was processed professionally and promptly.
Shelly was friendly and courteous.

"Shelly Bowlin is a wonderful customer service agent. She kept great communications with me through out the process and made every effort to make the buying process simple, accurate, and helpful. She is the reason for me placing this order with Shopper's Choice. "

"Great service! Easy to order! "

"Dominic did a fantastic job of working with me and supporting me. dan"

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.