ShoppersChoiceCoupons

"This place has some some of the most friendly and helpful customer service I have ever run across. Definitely will shop again with them."

"We purchased our Camellia Lakeview Cast Aluminum, 6 piece dining set through Shoppers Choice. I had checked other sites including Overstock.com and Shoppers Choice had the best price. I had a small issue with a bit of damage on the table top. Their service representative was attentive and was able to quickly mediate the problem. We absolutely love the set. So different than other sets we had seen, and the matte gray went beautifully with our stone home."

"Bought a DCS grill (36 inch on cart). BBQGUYS has a significant amount of great video's and detailed reviews. we narrowed the list down and customer service help answer questions that we had. the instructional video's also had cooking demonstrations. Chef Tony did an excellent job providing the pluses and minuses for each grill We got the DCS for $1,200 less than buying local, delivered to our driveway. The grill was delivered on two pallets (total weight of 515 lbs), expertly packed and wrapped - no problems with delivery at all. "

"I called ShoppersChoice.com to check stock and order an outdoor coffee table. They said the item was in stock and they took my order over the phone. Two weeks later nothing showed up, and they never contacted me. I called them to find out that the item was back-ordered. They claim their inventory list was outdated because they are only updated once a week. But they charged my credit card anyway on day one. Reputable vendors only charge your card when they ship. They processed a refund, but I wasted 2 weeks while they searched for a vendor that could fill the order. Stay away from ShoppersChoice.com. Stick with Amazon or Wayfair."

"Fantastic service. I got to talk to a real person today. What a difference live people make in helping me figure out what I really needed! I will buy again and again."

"DELVA and SHopperschoice were wonderful. I had bought a grill from them 4 years ago that literally was falling apart. even though the OEM wasn't willing to exchange it, Delva offered me the grill of my choice for free. The ABSOLUTE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE HAD! Do not buy a grill anywhere else. Best price and service"

"Erin with BBQ Guys was awesome. She answered some technical questions I had very quickly and understood my issues. She even had suggestions for non combustible material selections. Thanks so much. I wound up ordering a pro level grill, beverage station and doors and drawers for our new outdoor kitchen. And she discounted the entire order by about 5% less than the online ordering price. So, high quality, consequently not inexpensive equipment, but at a discounted price. Awesome!"

"Erin was great, very knowledgeable, very willing to help and very courteous. "

"Excellent service on a return item ( my error ). Also the purchase went smoothly, rapid delivery and reasonable pricing. Absolutely will be a returning customer, bought a BBQ grill and accessories. Highly recommend!"

"From the beginning to the end this was a first rate experience. They were helpful selecting the 9 BBQ products I bought. They told me the pros and cons and let me know their own experiences. That made it personal. Over several calls I knew them by name. When the drip tray for the BBQ was damaged in shipping it was no problem and I got a new one a few days later. Even over the 4th of July. This is the experience I wish I had for all my retail endeavors. "

"I'm so impressed with the prompt and courteous response from the customer service team. They quickly made the correction to the price of my purchase and issued credit. I will be happy to do business with any of their stores. "

"I found this company online while looking for a new patio set. I was a bit nervous ordering from them as I had not heard of them before. I have to say I was so impressed from the beginning. I placed my order and then needed to delay shipping for a week. I called and they actually answered their phone - LIVE. They rescheduled shipping and it shipped exactly when they said it would and the tracking communication was outstanding. I received the patio set and it was exactly as advertised and very high quality. I contacted them after receiving the set and asked about ordering extra replacement gliders. They did the research for me and sent them - at no charge. Who provides this type of Customer Service today??? ShoppersChoice.com sure does!!!!! I highly recommend this company!!!!!"

"Representative Dynechia was very helpful and quick to respond! She was pleasant and amazing!

"Jeannelle was friendly, very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the item I was purchasing.
When I asked a question that she didn't know the answer to, she researched the question and came up with a knowledgeable answer.
Because of Jeallelle, it was a pleasant shopping experience.
If I ever need to order from them again, I will be sure to ask for Jeannelle.

"Having just completed a phone call to the ShoppersChoicecustomer service department, I felt compelled to send an e-mail to report my experience. I called regarding an order to BBQ Guys.com and an issue I was having using gift cards I had received. The customer service representative who handled my call was named Paige and in this day of expecting and receiving poor service, she was a breath of fresh air. Paige could not have been more pleasant and helpful. She even placed me on hold momentarily so she could discuss an issue with their IT department before returning to totally resolve the problem. Paige is the epitome of how an employee should represent their company by caring about the customer experience and determination to make it a positive one. "

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.