Stores > ShoppersChoice.com
  • ShoppersChoice.

7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
      877-743-2269
      225-296-0808
      customerservice@shopperschoice.com
      877-743-2269

Voice your opinion! Review ShoppersChoice.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-16

Great online purchase experience

"Purchased a Napoleon Prestige 500 Natural Gas Grill and a Napoleon St. Tropez Fire Table. Randy was VERY helpful, answered my endless questions and made sure I was satisfied with the decision to purchase. He fully informed me of all ordering, delivery and return processes. Product arrived on time and in perfect condition. I was reluctant to purchase a item over the internet for freight delivery but the experience was excellent. Very happy and will return to bbqguys for any outdoor needs. Thanks Randy!"

2017-04-11

Gas heater

"I bought a gas heater that does not work. Tried everything possible. Called our plumber, called gas co. to find the pressure of the gas in the lines still does not work. Shoppers Choice only asked me questions and tried to tell me what to do but refused to send someone to check the heater. They connected me to the distributer - AEI Corp., who told me that they have this problem often and I have to clear the pilot which must be plugged. I am not a plumber and do not know how to clear the pilot. Also they are not sure if this is the problem. They told me to hire an independent contractor to come and fix the problem. why is this my cost????
I was told that they will not refund me the money and this is their policy.
I am stuck with a heater that cost $700 and not working.

2016-11-16

45 day no hassle returns are very expensive, careful what you buy

"Shipping is free one way but you will pay for shipping both ways if you have to return the product. Understandable as it can get very pricey shipping bulky items back and forth to indecisive shoppers for free, but the claim of 45 day no hassle returns is misleading. We misjudged our cushion size and bought a different and larger set from this company after we realized the first set didn't fit our frames. Sincerely hope these work out as the return shipping charge was equal to a third of the cost of the first set.
I don't like costing online retailers by returning things unnecessarily as this will just make products more expensive in the long run but I felt that the phrase 'no hassle returns' was deceptive because a hefty return shipping charge to me is a hassle.
When they say 'No Hassle' they should at least include the fact that you will be responsible for shipping both ways under the claim. This info is available if you look for it in the small print but when you are shopping you tend to see the big banners like "Free Shipping" and "No Hassle Return Policy" so be warned and choose carefully as a mistake will cost you.
This is not a discount store either. The products we have seen so far were of high quality but certainly not inexpensive.

2016-10-10

Completely crap gas grill! DON'T BUY! Sedona by Lynx $3300

"Not only did ShoppersChoice fail to ask me what type of gas I had, and sent me the wrong regulator, but then they shipped me a grill with missing parts!!! For $3300 you'd think they had quality checks in place! And to top it off, they said Sedona by Lynx is 'top quality'... NOT!!!"

2016-09-30

A joy to shop for gas fireplace logs with Brandy Hutton at Shopper's Choice!

"Brandy helped me get a great gas log set and safety pilot kit for a great price."

2016-09-22

"Very easy to get in contact and work with!"

2016-09-20

"Very satisfied with coustemer service "

2016-09-19

Great!

"Extremely knowledgeable and quick. Nice to call and get quality help quick!"

2016-09-15

Shopper's Choice was the right choice for me!

"I had some minor, yet important, issues following my purchase of a Primo charcoal grill. The Shopper's Choice associate (Nita) I was lucky enough to speak with was extremely professional, empathetic, and most importantly knowledgeable. She was everything anyone could ever ask for in a customer service associate! Until proven otherwise, I have to believe Nita represents the caliber of the personnel at Shopper's Choice, which will make me more likely to use their service in the future!"

2016-09-06

RESEARCH AND MORE RESEARCH

"i HAD SPENT A LOT OF TIME TRYING TO FIND THE ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE GRILL AND HOW THE OPTION-ABLE SHELVES/RACKS WORK AND WAS FRUSTRATED. STACIE FOUND ANSWERS FOR ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND THOSE THAT SHE DID NOT KNOW SHE PUT ME ON A SHORT HOLD UNTIL SHE FOUND THE ANSWER. HER THOROUGHNESS ALLOWED ME TO PLACE MY ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE THAT I WILL RECEIVE WHAT I WANT. STACIE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND PATIENCE AND SHARED SOME OF HER PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH PELLET GRILLS. KEEP HER ON BOARD!"

2016-08-30

Best buying experience!!!

"Brandy Hutton is FANTASTIC!!! You are so lucky she works for you. I wish she worked for me!!!"

2016-08-27

Happy and Excited

"The customer service is excellent. Randy, Dominic, Olivia and Dawn were excellent and very knowledgeable about the order and very accommodating . I will definitely use them again."

2016-08-26

Very helpful

"Nita answered my many questions and helped navigate me to a terrific option"

2016-08-01

Exceptional service

"My request was complicated as the model and #'s had changed and she took the time to find the correct and current items (2) . I had called earlier and spoke to someone else, was put on hold and then disconnected. She took my phone # in case I got disconnected again. She was very professional as well as helpful. Great customer service.

2016-07-29

Great Pricing and Terrific Service!!!

"ShoppersChoice provided a wide range of products and great selection advice. Bought a Techinfrared at a great price! Prompt shipping and notifications along the way to keep yo informed. The follow on service was outstanding -- you'll have an issue or two. These folks take pride in quick resolution and they follow up with you to make sure you are happy! So novel in this age and really worth doing business with someone who follows up and cares. Buy your grill here -- you'll be happy!"

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoppersChoice.com is not a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!