Stores > ShoppersChoice.com

• Address: 10920 Coursey Boulevard Baton Rouge, LA
    • Contact: customerservice@shopperschoice.com
    • Phone: 877-743-2269
    • Customer Support: 877-743-2269
    • Business Hours: 7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
    • Fax: 225-296-0808

Product & services pricing Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

2016-08-27

Happy and Excited

"The customer service is excellent. Randy, Dominic, Olivia and Dawn were excellent and very knowledgeable about the order and very accommodating . I will definitely use them again."

2016-08-26

Very helpful

"Nita answered my many questions and helped navigate me to a terrific option"

2016-08-01

Exceptional service

"My request was complicated as the model and #'s had changed and she took the time to find the correct and current items (2) . I had called earlier and spoke to someone else, was put on hold and then disconnected. She took my phone # in case I got disconnected again. She was very professional as well as helpful. Great customer service.

2016-07-29

Great Pricing and Terrific Service!!!

"ShoppersChoice provided a wide range of products and great selection advice. Bought a Techinfrared at a great price! Prompt shipping and notifications along the way to keep yo informed. The follow on service was outstanding -- you'll have an issue or two. These folks take pride in quick resolution and they follow up with you to make sure you are happy! So novel in this age and really worth doing business with someone who follows up and cares. Buy your grill here -- you'll be happy!"

2016-07-28

Terrible Service, Damaged Parts, Incorrect Parts, and a run around to get resolution that has taken weeks

"Order a $1500 Broil Master grill for a fathers day gift to my dad. Not only did the grill pedestal show up smashed, it took over a week to get a replacement, which also showed up damaged, but I was able to make do. Then, during assembly, I find they have mispacked the parts for the side table. Once again, 3 calls and a week later, still no resolution, and another run around. Terrible customer service, and complete negligence. I strongly advise you shop somewhere else. "

This review was modified by CL47512 on July 28 2016 03:50:03 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-29-2016

A rep from ShoppersChoice.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

“Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for ShoppersChoice.com and I just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We take great pride in the way we package and ship products to our customers but sometimes the carrier damages the product in transit. In this case not only did they damage the original but they damaged the replacement. This is unfortunate and frustrating but not something we can directly control. Instead, we control how we react to the challenges facing our customers. Our resolutions team works diligently every day to make sure our customers are well taken care of and in this instance we shipped another post immediately and we are actively working a resolution with the manufacturer to get you the correct brackets. We do our very best to react to these situations as quickly as possible and replace the damaged product or missing product with as little delay as we can. We truly appreciate you working with us and your patronage. Again, my apologies for the inconvenience and If you have any further questions or need any assistance please contact me directly at reviews@Shopperschoice.com. I look forward to earning your business in the future.

Charles”

2016-07-26

Untruthfulness in Shippng

"I ordered a Napoleon grill on 22 July 16. ShoppersChoice advertised 3 - 5 day shipping. I learned there will be a shipping delay and the item won't ship until 8 Aug 16. By late July, generally, new grill purchases have slowed considerably. I believe ShoppersChoice should know their supplier shippng timelines better than that. After learning of the shipping delay, I went back to the ShoppersChoice website and researched the same exact grill. Sure enough, they still advertise 3 - 5 days shipping. Why is ShoppersChoice deliberately misleading cutomers? I believe ShoppersChoice owes me compensation for misleadng me.

Update - Shopper'sChoice has since contacted me, apologized for the delay, and gave me a free grill cover. I upgraded their rating from a 1-star to a 4-star. Shopper's Choice made it "right". Good on them.

This review was modified by griller12332 on August 11 2016 12:54:13 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-29-2016

A rep from ShoppersChoice.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

“Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for ShoppersChoice.com and I just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. The grill you ordered is extremely popular and sometimes the demand outpaces the inventory supply and on rare occasions like this one, processes and computer systems slightly lag behind. Again, my apologies for the inconvenience and If you have any further questions or need any assistance please contact me directly at reviews@Shopperschoice.com. I look forward to earning your business in the future.”

2016-07-20

Great Experience Knowledgable Customer service Rep!

"Great customer service rep , answered all my questions!"

2016-07-20

Help I've ordered the wrong items

"Working with Brandon and Jiva to untangle the original order and to replace parts of the order with what I actually wanted was a surprisingly efficient and money saving process. They worked with me on two occasions to apply the discounts and to save us both money and finding the most efficient way to make the exchange of items. Now I'm just waiting on the returns person to email the instructions and I'll be all set."

2016-07-19

great customer service

"I was working with Zoie for about a month on a bbq order and she definitely exceeded my expectations. She did everything she could to ensure that we received the best deal and was never pushy. Unfortunately we did not make the order from her due to reasons out of her control, however she impressed me so much that I wanted to give her recognition. Thank you again for the exceptional help!"

2016-07-17

Smokin'

"Had a special order and the order process was handled flawlessly. Contractor is building a custom cook island, so also arranged for the equipment to be shipped directly to my contractor. He was able to pull all the necessary specs directly off the ordering website. That's as easy as it gets!"

2016-07-07

Excellent Service!

"Brandy did a great job identifying the alternatives in my price range and walking through the pros and cons so I could make an informed decision. It came down to warranty, price point and minimum modification to my outdoor kitchen. The Summerset TRDL44 was my selection."

2016-07-07

BBQ GUYS CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!

"If I could write a full page about Randy and Doug I would. My landscape architect told me he sends all of his clients to this site and now I know why. From my first call to them ( and I had many ) I felt at ease knowing that these guys were putting my needs for my project first. They were so patient and really worked with me on which grill was best for my patio. They answered every question and were so knowledgable about all of the grills on there site. I never felt any pressure during the process which in turn made me feel very confident when I had finally made my purchase. These guys are truly the best and I plan on recommending them to all my family and friends!"

2016-07-01

Nita deserves an A+

"I ordered a Napolean Gas Grill from BBQ Boys, which is part of the ShoppersChoice.com network. I was in the process of finishing my deck, and wanted to buy the grill in June to take advantage of the reduced price, but needed the shipment delayed until July. I spoke with Nita, who called Napolean's shipping warehouse, while I was on the other line, in order to confirm that they could delay shipment. Very professional experience, and because of that, will not hesitate to use them again if given the opportunity."

2016-06-16

Hope you never have to return anything...

"They make the return process such a pain, that you literally consider keeping the merchandise!
They will not let you send back on your own carrier to save $$$, they want a photo of the box you are sending emailed to them in advance and they only allow for a FEDEX pick up with a call tag and charge $19.00 for a little box to ship back.
I had no issue paying return postage, but felt that I should be allowed to ship back at my expense which would have cost maybe $6.
They claim that they want the photo to be sure that if the package/merchandise gets damaged in transit, they are not responsible.
On the other hand, the way I received my order was two grill covers shoved into a small USPS envelope that was taped all around. It was barely big enough to hold 1 grill cover, but they shoved 2 in the bag.
Where other on=-line retailers try to make it simple and easy to do returns, Shoppers Choice made it a pain and it cost me $19 to get two grill covers that did not fit my grill!

I would never order from them again...If you are not 100% sure the item you are ordering is correct, plan on paying a hefty price to try the product out.

This review was modified by PlanoLydia on June 16 2016 10:34:12 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-23-2016

A rep from ShoppersChoice.com, ShoppersChoice, has responded

““Hi, my name is Charles, I am the Retention Manager for ShoppersChoice.com and i just want to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We take great pride in the way we package and ship products to our customers but sometimes the carrier (USPS, UPS, FeDEX) destroys the packaging we put the product in and repackages it, I suspect this is why you received TWO covers stuffed into ONE tiny envelope. Additionally, this is the exact reason why we request pictures be taken of the package when you return an item. Again, my apologies for the inconvenience and If you have any further questions or need any assistance please contact me directly at reviews@Shopperschoice.com. I look forward to earning your business in the future.

Charles”

2016-06-16

Helpful and kind

"I felt very comfortable during my entire purchase. I was able to add items to my order that were accessories I wanted but did not know the part number for. I was not excited that I had to call to order, I am a typical internet shopper, but this was super easy, and I will shop again."

Share ShoppersChoice.com's store rating

ShoppersChoice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoppersChoice.com is a merchant member
ShoppersChoice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.