Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I wanted to order the Empire Loft fireplace. However, I required a ton of help from the company because I didn't know what else I needed (I wanted glass but I didn't know which type of glass, how much, etc). I spent half an hour on the phone with someone from customer service who walked me through and transferred me to technical support and then another half hour with them. WORTH IT. My fireplace is gorgeous and I'm so happy. My installer said I chose a really good fireplace and it's going to last me a long time."

modified review This review was modified by Sylvia011 on January 14 2015 09:54:30 AM

"I ordered a fireplace from Shop Chimney and was initially pleased with the shopping experience. Nice web site. However... my experience quickly led to frustration. I received no order confirmation, no shipping notification... nothing. I tried e-mailing them using the addresses provided both online and from PayPal.

Nothing. No response. Only after I sent a complaint did I get a response. And then... they could not even tell me if the order had shipped. I instructed them if the order hadn't shipped (now OVER 2 WEEKS OLD), to cancel the order.

After cancelling the order, they did send a letter apologizing and a 10% off coupon order.

Shop Chimney was very efficient at getting my money - 30 sec to clear PayPal. Too bad they were not equally efficient with their customer service.

"Ordered fire pit burner pan and hosing from Shop Chimney. The detail they provide on the web page does not necessarily reflect what you get. It said it came with a 1" hose but reality it is a 1/2" hose with 1" fittings. Nowhere did it distinguish this. Once delivered I took pictures and asked customer service to provide the right hoses. They said that is what you get and left it at that. Never really tried to solve the issue."

"The chimney sealant that worked great and was reasonably priced was besides the point. The customer service was extremely helpful. The guy that answered my call answered all of my questions and helped me pick out what I needed. Will definitely be visiting this website again!"

Shop Chimney is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shop Chimney is not a merchant member
Shop Chimney does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!