Stores > ShopWss
  • ShopWss

Product & services pricing Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review ShopWss by clicking a star below.
2017-09-29

Do Not Purchase Shoes From Shopwss.com

"I'm not one to post negative reviews about companies but this is by far the worst company I've ever done business. They have potential to be an amazing website to purchase shoes from but their customer service is mediocre at best. The response time was incredibly slow, Shoes were shipped 2 weeks after purchasing. Not only that but when I had to return them because they were too big sent me the wrong size. I advise everyone to avoid this site if possible. "

2017-09-23

Liars and thieves.

"I ordered some shoes on sale from this company over a month ago. I got in contact with them 1 day after my "guarantee delivery" date and they told me the items I ordered were from an outside vendor and they couldn't tell me when my items would be delivered. I asked for a refund and they told me 3-5 days. It's been over 3 weeks and every time I do get a hold of someone they tell me 3-5 more days. Do not mess with this company."

2017-09-22

Horrible

"Ordered shoes on 8/10 . I got one confirmation email saying it would be there 7 to10 days . I called on the 10th day due to never got tracking number. The rep then says "well we have 10 days to ship them" really? It should have been delivered by then. They said we will get them to you shortly . Still no tracking info . I called every other day looking for info. The last time I called on sept 1 they said "well we don't have them in stock what do you want us to do " I said I wanted them to cancel my order. The rep was very rude and said ok it's canceled . I said I want a email confirmation . He said ok . Never got one . No shoes and a week later I was billed for the shoes I never got. If I could give this company negative stars I would . Buyer beware do not give this company any of your hard earned money. They are scam artists !! "

2017-09-20

No returns.!

"I just bought 4 pairs of shoes there this month wanted to return one pair because they were too tight on my feet and Mr. Perez the Night Manager of the North Hollywood store said that no way he would return them and made accusations untrue. I've been a customer for over 20 years I refuse to go back into that store unless they take back the shoes or exchange them. This is true.
Mike McKeough
818-896-4406
Good Luck!

2017-09-15

Garbage

"They took a week+ to tell me that they didn't have the shoe i ordered even though it took them 2 seconds to take the money from my account.

Never use this website.

2017-09-02

Horrible never buy shoes there

"I bought convers and they lasted a week and then they ripped. Don't buy shoes there go to a different store !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-08-09

Shopwss online ordering blows!!

"Placed my order on the July 24th and of course I received a conformation email right away as well as my credit card being charged. The email stated that I'd be receiving my items within 7-10 business days. It's now August 9th and I've yet to receive my shoes. I placed a call to the call center and I was told they would escalate my items. Later that evening I received an email letting me know that one of the items had been cancelled because the item was not available anymore. Also, the other items have not been shipped and apparently are still at the warehouse. This is beyond ridiculous and horrible that my children will not have their new pair of shoes to wear on their 1st day of school. I shouldn't be surprised with the level of incompetence from wss website since tHis hasn't been my only bad experience with this company, lesson learned."

2017-06-27

Horrible Service

"Placed my order on the 8th and received a confirmation email the same day saying it'd take 7-11 business days to arrive. Received another email on the 19th saying my order had just been shipped, called the call center and was told that was out of their hands and there were a variety of reasons as to why it took so long, "the company has to first check to see the shoes are in stock, check their condition set up the shipping, wait for it be be picked up, etc.", it is now the 27th and still haven't received my shoes. I order online all the time and had never had this happen. Most companies let their customers know when an order is back tracked, never shopping there again. "

2017-05-15

Indifference

"Ordered a product online . Without reason it was cancelled. When I called to find out what happened , all they could say is that it's cancelled . Would not spend the time to look through their site and then have the order cancelled . They would also not transfer the phone to the manager."

2016-09-11

Great

"Great customer service, everyone friendly"

2015-12-17

"It really nice how everyone treated me and my mom. The employees really helped us out."

2013-08-30

"My experience is completely different from the other reviews on here. I was skeptical of ordering here because of the poor reviews I found online. But they were the only online retailer that had the sneaker I wanted in my size, so I decided to give it a try. My sneakers shipped in about two days after my order. I got my order without any issues. Overall im glad I ordered from shopwss. I guess you just gotta hope they get your order right and you dont have to deal with customer service."

2013-08-09

"Very poor service. Was sent order confirmation on tennis shoes. Order did not arrive. ShopWSS did not respond to my email requesting status. Had tracking number but UPS said package was never sent. On hold to speak with customer service for 30 min. to be informed order never sent and product possible defective. No communication to me that order was not sent. No communication from WSS that order was not being sent and very long wait time to speak with customer service."

2012-12-28

"Horrible serivces! Needed to return one pair of shoes bought online from them. Called & emailed 7-8 times but no response from them. Do not buy from this store/website.

2012-12-13

"Ordered 4 pairs of shoes. 3 pairs came in the box. But I was charged for all 4. I contacted them 5 different times, email and phone. No one ever answers or returns email. Guess I'll be contacting Discover to file a dispute. "

Share ShopWss's store rating

ShopWss is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShopWss is not a merchant member
ShopWss does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!