Stores > ShopWss
  • ShopWss

Voice your opinion! Review ShopWss by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

Horrible Service

"Placed my order on the 8th and received a confirmation email the same day saying it'd take 7-11 business days to arrive. Received another email on the 19th saying my order had just been shipped, called the call center and was told that was out of their hands and there were a variety of reasons as to why it took so long, "the company has to first check to see the shoes are in stock, check their condition set up the shipping, wait for it be be picked up, etc.", it is now the 27th and still haven't received my shoes. I order online all the time and had never had this happen. Most companies let their customers know when an order is back tracked, never shopping there again. "

2017-05-15

Indifference

"Ordered a product online . Without reason it was cancelled. When I called to find out what happened , all they could say is that it's cancelled . Would not spend the time to look through their site and then have the order cancelled . They would also not transfer the phone to the manager."

2016-09-11

Great

"Great customer service, everyone friendly"

2015-12-17

"It really nice how everyone treated me and my mom. The employees really helped us out."

2013-08-30

"My experience is completely different from the other reviews on here. I was skeptical of ordering here because of the poor reviews I found online. But they were the only online retailer that had the sneaker I wanted in my size, so I decided to give it a try. My sneakers shipped in about two days after my order. I got my order without any issues. Overall im glad I ordered from shopwss. I guess you just gotta hope they get your order right and you dont have to deal with customer service."

2013-08-09

"Very poor service. Was sent order confirmation on tennis shoes. Order did not arrive. ShopWSS did not respond to my email requesting status. Had tracking number but UPS said package was never sent. On hold to speak with customer service for 30 min. to be informed order never sent and product possible defective. No communication to me that order was not sent. No communication from WSS that order was not being sent and very long wait time to speak with customer service."

2012-12-28

"Horrible serivces! Needed to return one pair of shoes bought online from them. Called & emailed 7-8 times but no response from them. Do not buy from this store/website.

2012-12-13

"Ordered 4 pairs of shoes. 3 pairs came in the box. But I was charged for all 4. I contacted them 5 different times, email and phone. No one ever answers or returns email. Guess I'll be contacting Discover to file a dispute. "

Share ShopWss's store rating

ShopWss is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShopWss is not a merchant member
ShopWss does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!