"My experience is completely different from the other reviews on here. I was skeptical of ordering here because of the poor reviews I found online. But they were the only online retailer that had the sneaker I wanted in my size, so I decided to give it a try. My sneakers shipped in about two days after my order. I got my order without any issues. Overall im glad I ordered from shopwss. I guess you just gotta hope they get your order right and you dont have to deal with customer service."

modified review This review was modified by Natural12 on August 30 2013 04:38:04 PM

"Very poor service. Was sent order confirmation on tennis shoes. Order did not arrive. ShopWSS did not respond to my email requesting status. Had tracking number but UPS said package was never sent. On hold to speak with customer service for 30 min. to be informed order never sent and product possible defective. No communication to me that order was not sent. No communication from WSS that order was not being sent and very long wait time to speak with customer service."

modified review This review was modified by tboone87 on August 09 2013 11:02:05 AM

"Horrible serivces! Needed to return one pair of shoes bought online from them. Called & emailed 7-8 times but no response from them. Do not buy from this store/website.

"Ordered 4 pairs of shoes. 3 pairs came in the box. But I was charged for all 4. I contacted them 5 different times, email and phone. No one ever answers or returns email. Guess I'll be contacting Discover to file a dispute. "

ShopWss is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShopWss is not a merchant member
ShopWss does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!