ShopInPrivate.com / PriveCo Reviews - shopinprivate.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 4 reviews

ShopInPrivate.com / PriveCo is not a merchant member
ShopInPrivate.com / PriveCo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered $50 worth of items from bachelorette.com to qualify for the "free gift". When the package arrived there was no free gift. I immediatly called the customer service number and got an aswering machine. I asked them to send me a replacement item for the party and then I went on a cruise for a week. After I got back from the cruise the replacement items had not arrived. The party was later that night so there was not time to have them fix the issue. I called a few weeks later (4/30 around 10:30am) and spoke to a customer service rep; I believe named Justin. Justin was rude and first said I did not "order" the free gift. I corrected him and showed him where it was on the invoice. I asked if they were going to send something to replace it and he said since that party had passed he was not going to replace it. He became argumentative and stated it was "weird that I was calling about this a month later." He accused me of lying and stated "we must have sent a free gift you did not like so now you are calling." I reminded him that I had called and left a message the day the package arrived. I stated that I would be posting reviews online about this experiance then he said "we will send you out something" but in a snarky voice added "you don't get to choose what we send you". Avoid this merchant, false advertising and bad customer service."

"They basically have the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I had a complaint that I tried to contact them about (they didn't send my package off for 2 weeks) and the customer service rep responded to my e-mail very rudely."

"We ordered a personal vibrator for 14.00 and recieved item in a week or so very poor quality but more importantly it did NOT work, we wrote to them that day and have yet to recieve an answer. Two monthe later.
There are MILLIONS of "adult sites" on the web use someone else they may not be better but they couldn't be much worse!

"I ordered over $60 worth of items from this website for my sister's bachelorette party and NEVER received them! As most would know money is hard to come by these days so that was a lot of money gone down the drain so to speak. I emailed this company five time's and as well never received anything back. I also have called NUMBEROUS time's just for their phone to ring four time's and go to voice mail (yes I called so many time's that I knew exactly how it's set up). They say it's because they are busy with other customers but i've worked at enough call centers and have called enough business to know better. My mother of course reached someone with one call, all they could say about my package was that it had been shipped but 18 days since I had placed the order (just counting business days) I still have not saw it. She also said that the man she had spoke to became very defensive and rude once she told him the issue. So now I will have to place a last minute order through another place and hope to God this doesn't happen again. "

modified review This review was modified by Tayloras08 on March 14 2011 04:16:19 PM