• Rating 4.83/10 56 reviews

Eio.com / Electronic Inventory Online (also see: ShopEio.com) is not a merchant member
    Eio.com / Electronic Inventory Online (also see: ShopEio.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Eio.com / Electronic Inventory Online (also see: ShopEio.com) contact information

• Address: 22412 Normandie Ave #A Torrance, Ca 90502
    • Contact: sales@eio.com
    • Phone: 310-533-5150
    • Customer Support: 1-877-746-7346
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 310-374-4022

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I ordered a product online on 1/10/14. There was no indication of it being backordered. It said 1-2 day shipping. I got an email order confirmation.

About a week later, I check online to find out where it is, and it says not yet shipped. I called in and inquired about it and was told it is on backorder until 2/10/14. I never received any notification about this, and probably would never have had I not called in. Okay, I agreed to keep my order and wait until 2/10. I even called again a few days later to confirm with someone else on the 2/10 date.

2/10 rolls around and I check online to make sure it shipped. It still said not yet shipped. I called in to ask about it, and was told it was probably still being processed and would ship out later that day. They are in a later time zone than me, so I believed it.

Today is 2/12 and I check online and it STILL says not yet shipped. I called in to ask about it, and was told the entire shipment of the product to them was canceled. It will be another 2-3 weeks. Again, I received no notification that this was happening and probably would not have had I not called in. I now have the option to cancel my order or wait 2-3 weeks and trust it will actually come in then.

I understand the problem of items being on backorder and pushed off from where they're receiving them from. My problem with EIO is that they have never once contacted me to keep me up to date on the delays in my order. They have never apologized for anything. I have had to call in to find out any news. That is a big problem and is terrible customer service. I will never be ordering from them again.

modified review This review was modified by nothappymember on February 12 2014 11:56:49 AM

"It is 12/24/13 and I have been waiting for a Xmas gift for my son to arrive via 2-day priority mail. I placed the order 12/17/13. I have been calling both their 877-746-7346 and their 310-533-5150 number with no answer at all....no answering service, no voicemail ... just rings until it goes to a fast busy signal. I went online to check the status of my order and see that the item "has not shipped." Needless to say, I am dismayed that this company does not have any kind of voicemail for afterhours and no one answers the phone during normal business hours.

Stay away from this company, unless you don't want to receive your order in a timely manner. I just hope that I receive my refund which I requested today.

I should have read the reviews before ordering from this company. In this case, the negative reviews are correct. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! At this point, they seem like a scam.

modified review This review was modified by Tennisnut on December 24 2013 09:31:51 AM

"I would not recommend doing business EIO. I ordered a product and they did not send me the proper item. They ate up large amounts of time promising a resolution and then they would not follow through on the resolution on which we agreed. They were constantly trying to extract more money from me. I am following through with Amazon's A-Z guarantee to get my money back."

modified review This review was modified by 3ngin33r on September 09 2013 07:31:41 PM

"Two weeks after placing an order and it still hasn't shipped, even though product page states "Usually ships in 1-2 days". I have had no communication from eio to advise why and communication's sent through their website have been ignored."

"The service and shipping time was excellent! I ordered the wrong laptop hard drive and since I'm going to buy a replacement, the restocking fee was waived without any issue! Thank you EIO!"

"I bought a pickit3 on eio.com 5/19, and it stay unshipped for 9 days. During this period I have sent them 2 messages, none were responded. I had to call them today and guess what, the pickit3 is out of stock. I clicked the link where I bought it, and guess what, it's still listed as "Usually ships in 1-2 days". Click your self if you want to confirm: http://www.eio.com/p-41751-sure-electronics-db-dp11116-pickit-3-development-programmerdebuggerdb-dp005.aspx

I cancelled the order and the guy answering the phone didn't even say sorry.

I'll never shop at eio.com again.

"Item is labeled as in stock and would ship in 1-2 days. Status on the item says still not shipped after 5 days. There's also no easy way yo cancel the order online. I sent an email and didn't hear back from it. When I called them they said the order may have shipped already. I'm extremely dissatisfied with this site."

"Electronic Inventory Online, Inc. (eio.com)
Ordered parts on 4/09/12 - Today is 4/18/12 nothing yet?
whats the deal do they buy the stuff after you order it?
Says on Site "availability:Usually ships in 1-2 days."
Hmmmmm. How did they get such good reviews?
UPDATE4/25/12 Recieved my order today..Everything ok..It still took to long 2 Weeks, too long for me.The Choice is up to you.

modified review This review was modified by jdmman1964 on April 25 2012 02:06:43 PM

"Eio has always had great prices and fast handling. Any questions or issues were handled promptly and satisfactorily. Would highly recommend them to anyone."

"I have been an EIO customer for such a long time and never had a business ending negative experience.

They have always been excellent with the product selection and offers some of the best prices.

Shipping is fast and they've always met or exceeded my expectations when it comes to customer service.

All in all they get 5/5 stars.

""I am very pleased with everything related to my order with EIO.com. The website was very easy to use. One of Eio's Customer Service representatives called with a couple of suggestions about my order, which I greatly appreciated. I was surprised at how quickly I received my order quickly and was pleased with the quality of there customer service. I will definitely order from EIO in the future, and will tell my friends."

"Great place to shop excellent prices, selection, and shipping speed. Plus customer service is one of the best."

"Very good online store and nice customer service!"

"Every time I order from eio.com their items are always in stock and ship the same day. They package their products very good and I always get what I want. They seem to have the best selection of computer parts around. If you need a part on time for your business or server room their the place to go. "

"Same problem that the last reviewer stated. I placed an order for a CPU that they said was "In stock. Ships within 1-2 days." I also paid for 2nd Day Shipping as I needed it quickly for a server. I would check the order status every day and it would state "Hasn't shipped yet." Well I finally called them today and they told me that the CPU was backordered and that they had sent me an email a couple days ago telling me that. Well, they did NOT send that email, and it did NOT go to my Spam folder as they suggested it may have. There is a reason websites like EIO.com aren't very well-known, because at the end of the day they really are just a fancy website, with subpar customer service.

Oh yeah, the customer service rep told me that "sometimes their website takes a few days to update their stock." Well, that's not true because I had found the CPU about 8 days ago and it said it was in stock then. It still says it's in stock.

Don't risk your money with a company like this. Go with a company you've either dealt with in the past, or a company with a name you've heard of before.