Stores > Eio.com / Electronic Inventory Online (also see: ShopEio.com)

• Eio.com / Elect

• Address: 22412 Normandie Ave #A Torrance, Ca 90502
    • Contact: sales@eio.com
    • Phone: 310-533-5150
    • Customer Support: 1-877-746-7346
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 310-374-4022

"Ordered a toy through amazon.com. Did not receive it until I questioned where it was. They offered to compansate by reducing the price by 7.50 which i never received.

"EIO sent a calculator my son ordered with his own money and sent it. They sent the wrong calculator. Had him call and ask for a call tag to return the Calculator and they never did. I finally got involved because no one at EIO would return his emails. Go ahold of Eson Ponce and he sent a call tag to me finally. returned the item and they received it. 2 months later we have not received a credit for the calculator. Mr Ponce refuses to answer emails or return calls. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY."

"I needed some electronic parts that were out of stock everywhere else. that had a few listed on their website, so I called and placed an order. Ended up getting my stuff really quick, and it was all exactly what I had ordered. they included a flier with my package that has some good tools on sale, so definitely will use these guys again. "

This review was modified by Mystery16 on July 17 2014 11:56:00 AM

"Placed order through Amazon website. EIO claimed item was in stock, charged my credit card, and issued a FedEx tracking number. But the FedEx tracking status never got beyond "shipment information transmitted to FedEx", in other words the package never shipped. After nearly a week I contacted them. They claimed they'd tendered the package to FedEx, and would ask their route carrier if there were any problems with the package or tracking number. After another week of hearing nothing from EIO I demanded a refund. They did refund my money. And they said if the package ever arrived I could keep it free of charge. Right, and if pigs ever fly I'm sure they'll offer me a ride. (And if the $80 item did show up against all odds, it wouldn't feel right to keep it anyway.)

I cannot prove EIO lied to me. But I've never had such a problem with FedEx from other vendors, or when sending packages myself. I think it's more likely that EIO was in fact out of stock of the item and was simply stringing me along, hoping to be able to ship me the item before I canceled my order. I don't appreciate having my time wasted (and money tied up) like that. And especially not feeling like I'm being lied to.

In the future I'll spend a few dollars more if necessary and avoid dealing with EIO.

"I ordered a product online on 1/10/14. There was no indication of it being backordered. It said 1-2 day shipping. I got an email order confirmation.

About a week later, I check online to find out where it is, and it says not yet shipped. I called in and inquired about it and was told it is on backorder until 2/10/14. I never received any notification about this, and probably would never have had I not called in. Okay, I agreed to keep my order and wait until 2/10. I even called again a few days later to confirm with someone else on the 2/10 date.

2/10 rolls around and I check online to make sure it shipped. It still said not yet shipped. I called in to ask about it, and was told it was probably still being processed and would ship out later that day. They are in a later time zone than me, so I believed it.

Today is 2/12 and I check online and it STILL says not yet shipped. I called in to ask about it, and was told the entire shipment of the product to them was canceled. It will be another 2-3 weeks. Again, I received no notification that this was happening and probably would not have had I not called in. I now have the option to cancel my order or wait 2-3 weeks and trust it will actually come in then.

I understand the problem of items being on backorder and pushed off from where they're receiving them from. My problem with EIO is that they have never once contacted me to keep me up to date on the delays in my order. They have never apologized for anything. I have had to call in to find out any news. That is a big problem and is terrible customer service. I will never be ordering from them again.

This review was modified by nothappymember on February 12 2014 11:56:49 AM

"It is 12/24/13 and I have been waiting for a Xmas gift for my son to arrive via 2-day priority mail. I placed the order 12/17/13. I have been calling both their 877-746-7346 and their 310-533-5150 number with no answer at all....no answering service, no voicemail ... just rings until it goes to a fast busy signal. I went online to check the status of my order and see that the item "has not shipped." Needless to say, I am dismayed that this company does not have any kind of voicemail for afterhours and no one answers the phone during normal business hours.

Stay away from this company, unless you don't want to receive your order in a timely manner. I just hope that I receive my refund which I requested today.

I should have read the reviews before ordering from this company. In this case, the negative reviews are correct. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! At this point, they seem like a scam.

This review was modified by Tennisnut on December 24 2013 09:31:51 AM

"I would not recommend doing business EIO. I ordered a product and they did not send me the proper item. They ate up large amounts of time promising a resolution and then they would not follow through on the resolution on which we agreed. They were constantly trying to extract more money from me. I am following through with Amazon's A-Z guarantee to get my money back."

This review was modified by 3ngin33r on September 09 2013 07:31:41 PM

"Two weeks after placing an order and it still hasn't shipped, even though product page states "Usually ships in 1-2 days". I have had no communication from eio to advise why and communication's sent through their website have been ignored."

"I'm from Peru, I requested an order on 28/05/2012 and was sent on 11/06/2012.
Today (21/10/2012), the order has not arrived, and I think I was scammed. I thought Eio.com be a responsible and reliable company, sincerely disappointed with the company.

This review was modified by neor2d2 on October 21 2012 01:34:52 PM

"The service and shipping time was excellent! I ordered the wrong laptop hard drive and since I'm going to buy a replacement, the restocking fee was waived without any issue! Thank you EIO!"

"I bought a pickit3 on eio.com 5/19, and it stay unshipped for 9 days. During this period I have sent them 2 messages, none were responded. I had to call them today and guess what, the pickit3 is out of stock. I clicked the link where I bought it, and guess what, it's still listed as "Usually ships in 1-2 days". Click your self if you want to confirm: http://www.eio.com/p-41751-sure-electronics-db-dp11116-pickit-3-development-programmerdebuggerdb-dp005.aspx

I cancelled the order and the guy answering the phone didn't even say sorry.

I'll never shop at eio.com again.

"Item is labeled as in stock and would ship in 1-2 days. Status on the item says still not shipped after 5 days. There's also no easy way yo cancel the order online. I sent an email and didn't hear back from it. When I called them they said the order may have shipped already. I'm extremely dissatisfied with this site."

"Electronic Inventory Online, Inc. (eio.com)
Ordered parts on 4/09/12 - Today is 4/18/12 nothing yet?
whats the deal do they buy the stuff after you order it?
Says on Site "availability:Usually ships in 1-2 days."
Hmmmmm. How did they get such good reviews?
UPDATE4/25/12 Recieved my order today..Everything ok..It still took to long 2 Weeks, too long for me.The Choice is up to you.

This review was modified by jdmman1964 on April 25 2012 02:06:43 PM

"Eio has always had great prices and fast handling. Any questions or issues were handled promptly and satisfactorily. Would highly recommend them to anyone."

Share Eio.com / Electronic Inventory Online (also see: ShopEio.com)'s store rating

Eio.com / Electronic Inventory Online (also see: ShopEio.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eio.com / Electronic Inventory Online (also see: ShopEio.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!