"ShopCell fulfilled and shipped my order placed on Amazon. It was fine, and even received faster than expected. Thus I did not need to contact their customer service.

Perhaps the backup of at least a small amount of oversight by Amazon makes a difference, although one should consider the other reviews too.

" ordered a "body glove" hard case for my droid cell phone. They sent me a generic version that fit my phone but was absolutely not what was pictured. After contacting them, they referred me to their amazon representative as the purchase was made through amazon but nonetheless shopcell's fault as they advertised something that they did not even carry. After finally getting to the amazon rep, she assured me she would send the correct one. Almost a week later and I receive another generic case. After contacting the same rep, she tells me there's nothing she can do and I have to send back the incorrect cases to receive a refund as they actually do not carry the body glove brand, just advertise for it i guess. So after telling the rep that she needs to send me return shipping labels she finally agrees and says the only way to resolve this is to initiate a return. Not a sorry, or here's what we can do, no solution other than here's your money back........not your time or frustration or at a minimum some sort of store credit for compensation. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

"Ordered 2 Motorola Bluetooth headsets from Shopcell.com . I Assumed it was brand new and in retail packaging. We received them in basic easy to open aftermarket packaging. The headsets do not work. I emailed them and they put the blame on me saying that that is how they are made . Do not trust these people. You do not know what you are buying !!"

"Purchased a LG KP500 from store. It arrived in a plain white box without warranty. Phone ceased to work after a month. It proved very difficult to contact customer service and they eventually stated the phone was out of warranty which implies a willingness to sell used as new. (I guess the box should have tipped me off). I would buy a cellphone from a carny before I would purchase from this company again."

"After my last experience, I will never shop at ShopCell.com again. I attempted to use PayPal for my most recent purchase on 4/8/09, however the seller's "Cart" refused to proceed. I NEVER FINALIZED the transaction. I had to log off & back on to the Internet, re-enter the website & place my order again. Because I had a problem using PayPal the 1st time, I paid with American Express. Received confirmation of the Amex order from ShopCell. Did NOT receive confirmation of the aborted PayPal order. ShopCell was not shipping anything until after Passover, yet they processed payments immediately. Order #107853 (PayPal) shipped on 4/20. Order #107855 (Amex) shipped on 4/19. With the order #s only 2 digits apart, ShopCell should have caught the duplicate order. Order #107853 was returned on 4/29 to ShopCell. It has been 3 weeks & ShopCell is claiming I did not return the order & refusing to refund my money."

"I ordered a Jabra bluetooth headset from them, but the mailman left the package with the dog by throwing it over the fence. ALl that was left was a few pieces of plastic and lots of shredded paper. When I called shopcell about the damaged package and complained that delivery to a dog does not count as actual delivery, all they could offer me was to purchase another one for a lower price - even though I paid about $5.00 for shipping. You would think such a high shipping and handling would cover more than just USPS standard delivery. I think they should have insured it for such a high price. Either way, I am not happy with lots of people - UPSP, shopcell, and the dog (but it's not the dogs fault that some people are dumb)."

"BUYER BEWARE!

I ordered two Nokia BH-801 Headsets which were advertised as new units in a complete kit. I ordered them as Xmas gifts for my two College kids. When I received them, the neck chain and clip holders were not included and one of the headsets was completely dead. I promptly contacted them and received an RMA. I sent it to them via usps with tracking. After about 10 days they claimed they never received it. Then, when I gave them a tracking number they finally admitted that they had received it.

I have asked for an exchange, but they refuse to do anything. They are rude and unresponsive.

This vendor doesn't sell what they advertise and their customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with. I ended up disputing the charge with my credit card Company.

kia

"Shocking to see that there are no reviews on this seller. I am glad I am the first to rate them. This is my first ever review on resellerratings.com. I decided to place ratings after utilizing this site. Shopcell.com has a huge collection of bluetooth headsets at very competetive prices and low/free shipping. My experiences with them have been great. I bought a bulky pink BT headset and after receiving it decided to return it to buy a better one. When I called them for an RMA number(required for returning an item) they picked the call instantly and happily gave me that number...no questions asked. They refund the amount after deducting a very low amount. Very fast shipping and excellent communication. They cell on eBay under the name SHOP.CELL."

ShopCell is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShopCell is not a merchant member
ShopCell does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!