Stores > Shop.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

2016-07-19

Excellent Opportunity to get CASH Back!

"As a person who lives in the city, the prospect of carrying big boxes up blocks and flights of stairs is daunting when done on a frequent basis.
That's why I've always ordered office supplies and home products online. And thanks to Shop.com, I'm able get cash back on top of the additional savings I get through this online platform.

The cash back amount posted next to each product/shop also makes it easy for anyone to visualize what he/she is getting in return for products you would need to order on a regular basis

The site is a platform to popular brands you shop through anyhow and though it doesn't have all the search algorithms as compared to amazon, it DOES help you save and get $ back from your purchases. Since it partners with all the top sites such as Best Buy, Home Depot, Macy's, Petco, etc., you shop through anyhow, delivery is based on the retailer of your choice.

From my experience, I have never run into any issues with delivery or product availability.

Definitely take advantage of these opportunities and shop NOW!

2016-07-18

Love this shopping site!!!!!

"Ive been using shop.com for years!!! I love this site because it pays you CASHBACK on literally everything you buy!!! No limitations, won't expire, plus you can request your Cashback and they actually MAIL you a check!!!!!! Love it!!!!"

Love the Cashback

"While buying everything from baby supplies to electronics, I have ease going through it, and earn Cashback at the same time. Can't get anything else better than this."

This review was modified by PaulineChiu on July 18 2016 06:02:09 PM

I love SHOP.COM!!!

"SHOP.COM is my best shopping platform! Period! The website has many many business partner stores I can pick from, such as Macys, walmart, target, bedbath&beyond, apple, nike etc. The search engine of SHOP.COM is amazing and the IT professionals are doing excellent job to add all advanced technology into the site, such as SHOPBUDDY, I love it! Such as SHOPPING ADVISOR. And most of all, I like having cashbacks, and within 3 months, I have got a lot cashback. I compare pricing everytime I shop, I used to be a fan of Amazon. Now when I buy clothes, I go shop.com and then the site will redirect me to macys, and if I shop for daily necessity, I will go shop.com and then the site will redirect me to jet, drugstore or any stores I want to visit to.
If what you shop for is not meeting your expectation, you can contact the business partner store you buy from. All the returning policy and shopping rules are all from that business partner store. But, the most important of all, because of PEOPLE POWER, SHOP.COM gives me CASHBACK. SHOPBUDDY reminds me instantly of coupon codes and hot deals. I LOVE SHOP.COM!!!

2016-07-18

Cashback like a savings account!

"I'm a frequent online shopper and I've been using Shop.com for about 4 years now...Each year I just save up my cashback all year and then I have a good amount by the time holiday shopping rolls around. I see what kind of deals I can get at their onecart stores first, then if I still need something I will cash out the rest and then once I get it in my bank account I head back to shop to go to the stores I would have been shopping at anyway, they usually have a triple cashback event at the end of November so I jumpstart the cashback earning for the next year! "

2016-07-18

My best favorite website! Love it!!

"My favorite website for earing Cashback from purchasing famous brands products and everything. Great website with mobile-friendly, and also Great APP on all of my devices! The best thing is people's recommendations here always help me on purchasing products. "

This review was modified by Chenchief on July 18 2016 06:37:43 AM

2016-07-17

Great site to earn Cashback

"I had a great experience and earned cashback on a purchase I would have normally bought on Amazon!"

This review was modified by iceman46 on July 17 2016 05:38:08 PM

2016-06-27

My favorite shopping site

"I have been using shop.com for almost 2 years. I have earned almost 300 dollars cashback and saved lots of money through thousands of partner stores. For example, raise.com is a gift card shopping site and I usually get about 15% or more discount on gift cards. The other function I like a lot is the egift which allows me to send gifts to my friends in a second."

This review was modified by Candys000 on June 27 2016 09:44:17 PM

2016-05-12

Great shopping website with cashback rewards

"Have made many purchases on this website, either through one-cart stores or partner stores. Very glad to be able to get cashback on most of the orders. Nice shopping experience with this website."

This review was modified by crazy75 on May 12 2016 08:10:41 PM

2016-04-27

LOVE IT - triple cashback event, can't get any better!

"Just ordered something at bedbathandbeyond.com through SHOP.COM, and realized that SHOP.COM now offers 6% cashback now rather than normally 2% during the promotion, BIG SAVINGs!

Couple of weeks ago I ordered several snack bundles directly from SHOP.COM site for my kids in college, and those priced much cheaper than buying each snack separate and even cheaper than similar bundles offered in some other stores.

I have been buying household items online for many years, and I consider myself an "expert" in finding good stuff with better price and better services. However, in recent 3 to 4 years I am buying online almost solely through SHOP.COM, sometimes directly on its site (they called it "One-Cart" stores), or go through it to other good reputable stores like Macy's, Home Depot, etc. One thing it has that is unique, no one else has it, is the small tool, but huge deal catcher called "ShopBuddy" - it reminds you to collect cashback and presents you with coupons, savings right on the spot.

The shop consultant assigned to me on their site has been very helpful whenever I had questions. Certain issues specific to its affiliate stores are something that SHOP.COM has no much control over, but most stores on there that I dealt with are very reliable and reputable.

I would recommend SHOP.COM to everyone.

This review was modified by David07751 on May 03 2016 09:39:31 PM

2016-03-28

Shop.com gave me cashback on stores I am buying from anyway.

" I love using shop.com to access stores like - Jet.com and Drugstore.com. These stores offer Free shipping on orders over $35. I save a lot of money and the service is amazing... My husband and I saved over $1000 last year with Raise.com and got extra cash because we shopped through shop.com

I go through shop.com because they give me additional cashback and other discounts... Shop.com increases my savings significantly.

But be savvy. I have learned, just like with Amazon, you are given access to many different partner stores. Some partner store offer better service then others. Shop.com is merely a portal to increase your choices and give you cashback. Be sure you choose reputable stores.

This review was modified by LaramieClaire on March 28 2016 04:13:46 PM

2016-02-05

Terrible shop.com ordering process

"I have had to call shop.com to place my orders. When I placed my order on the website, it cancels the order for no reason. The exact same order, billing, shipping works fine if you call shop.com but they charge you more money. I won't shop with them again!!"

This review was modified by sullivan4488 on February 05 2016 01:36:05 PM

2015-12-01

"Buyer beware! Read the fine print before pressing the order button. The shipping process is lengthy and they don't offer full refunds for unopened returned products (where the order was cancelled prior to shipping)."

This review was modified by alexsalamon on December 01 2015 08:43:47 AM

2015-10-23

"do not waste your time with this website, we ordered items from the fragrance warehouse thru them, First the seller lied stating it was shipped as they never provided a tracking # and when we asked for one, we received a response that it must be lost in transit since there was no activity and if we wanted a replacement, the order was only placed 5 days prior so there was no way any professional business would give a reply like that except a shaby business which knew they never shipped the item, they still didn't provide a tracking# but asked if we wanted a refund or replacement. We told them we wanted a replacement along with how we felt that it was never shipped and to share this tracking#, we received a full refund from shop.com and never received this supposed tracking #. How pathetic these 2 swindling companies are and no one should waste their time with them, they are mostly like the same company shop dot com/fragrance warehouse, do not sell what you can't ship "

2015-07-02

"I am so sorry that people have had problems with shop.com. I believe it could be who your shop.com consultant is. If you work through one, it may be an easier process. If you would like personalized service, I would love to help you out. I am a registered Market America global distributor. Please check out my services are shop.com/joanmartin. You can also check out my easy to use web sites:
my-istotonix.com and my-snap-cleaner.com
Let me help you!
Thanks for reading my post!
market.america.team.alaska@gmail.com

Share Shop.com's store rating

Shop.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shop.com is not a merchant member
Shop.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!