Shop.com Coupons
  • Rating 2.83/10 37 reviews

Shop.com is not a merchant member
    Shop.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Shop.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Stay away. Did not exchange defective product of a tape for Brother Label Printer. They claimed Dec 19 2013 that there is a 10 day return policy, but on the FAQ there is no mention of a time limit; it says:
"Q: What is your return policy?
A: Each merchant selling product or services on SHOP.COM will have its own unique return policy. Before you place an order on SHOP.COM, please read the Seller's return policy. Please consult the individual store's policy by clicking See Store Info on each store's page on SHOP.COM."

modified review This review was modified by peter_from_nyc on December 19 2013 01:21:15 PM

"I ordered 3 Samsung un46es7100 (46" slim LCD TVs) from SHOP.com. Their website does indicate the TVs are refurbished. Now, my understanding of refurbished is the item was returned due to defects, and was repaired by the manufacturer to be sold in like new condition. Well, all three TVs I received were damaged with cracked and broken frames, and the accessories were missing. There is a huge difference between refurbished and damaged merchandise. They should have advertised on their website that these are damaged items and are sold in AS-IS conditions. But again, who in their right mind would purchase a TV with cracks or broken pieces, does not matter how cheap it is.
I find their bait and switch tactic shameful in that misleading customers to believe they are getting a deal, but in fact was being taken advantage of. They are still taking their sweet time working on getting a “return authorization” as thou this is an honest mistake of isolated nature. This is no fluke, not when all 3 TVs came with similar damages while the shipping boxes were nicely intact. I emailed them stating if they do not resolve this matter by tomorrow, I will initiate a dispute with my credit card company. Meanwhile, all this is taken up a lot of my time, not to mention I am out $3,000.00. This company is awful, and should stay away at all cost. I just cannot believe there are still companies trying to pull this type of crap on people. Next time just go to Amazon, and you can sleep better at night knowing you will get what you paid.

modified review This review was modified by chngeig on October 17 2013 12:03:35 AM

"I use shop.com for purchasing groceries, office supplies, clothes, makeup, virtually just about everything! I love the cash back feature! and shop buddy has saved me a lot of money! I read the other reviews and most people do not understand that the partner stores are separate sites and that shop.com is a portal to those other stores. If there is an issue with a particular store then that store has to rectify it."

modified review This review was modified by particular1960 on October 06 2013 06:19:15 PM

"I ordered Qty 3 32Gb MicroSD cards and received 16Gb MicroSD cards and Shop.Com nor NextDayPC.com will respond to my pleas for assistance. Product at: http://www.shop.com/Maxell+32+GB+MicroSD+High+Capacity+microSDHC+1+Card+Class+10+-839534071-p+.xhtml
BUYER BEWARE!!!!

modified review This review was modified by paul_congdon on June 22 2013 01:02:26 PM

"LOVE the site. Just a dog food, crate, leashes from various pet website include Petco as one of the partners. Plus just got a new set of bed sheet with free shipping. Some new socks from Target and my Chicago flight ticket from Orbitz. LOVE the Free cashbacks program. I usually just leave it there since its all extra bonus !! Now I have accumulated over $500 on my cashbacks acct and recently I requested partial the cashbacks back and it was send to me by check. It's awesome !!!

I just bought $50 worth of house hold item such as toilet paper, paper towels, contact solution, ...etc from Alice.com from shop.com and was able to use the cashbacks to pay for it so its like FREE money. Its also free shipping over $50 order !!!!! LOVE it

modified review This review was modified by Sommy5279 on June 02 2013 12:09:11 PM

"I love shop.com. I ordered products from stores I normally shop and I got over 200 dollars in cash back program in 2012. Products arrived fast and I am very satisfied with this online shopping website."

"i receive the wrong product.. they want me to send back with the return label. the return label will take 2-3 day to be email to me... and they said they have to wait till they receive the wrong one to send me the right one ??? so i dunno how long that whole thing is going to take.. i'm just very upset.. it's not my fault they send me the wrong product"

"STAY AWAY!!! This site is the worst!! They promise you a rebate and then it never is available. After making a large purchase had to email over and over to try to get the rebate credited. Emails went unanswered and then they told me they cannot help and I will need to deal directly with the seller to try to get the rebate.

They should be closed down!!

"Do NOT use this website! I ordered, they sent me a confirmation. When the product did not arrive, I attempted to contact customer service. They blamed it on the company they placed the order with. I called that company and they had no record of my having ordered. I never got the product."

"Shop.com is linked and powered by market america, this company only wants money from people. So what if they give cash back, its only few cents and they claim it will "add up" how are you suppose to go back to order and make it add up when everything they have listed are crap. I searched up many things and I gave this website and try but their search engine is messed up. I searched "electric shaver" and they gave me results of manual shavers. This is not only once but with many other searches. I also think Amazon is better since they are cheaper than shop.com which negates the fact that shop.com offers "few cents cash back" DO NOT buy from this website."

modified review This review was modified by J_Connor on August 01 2012 07:02:04 PM

"Ordered an item from Shop.com, which shipped from Modern Furniture Warehouse.
Item was not what was ordered. Modern Warehouse blamed it on Shop.com, either way, this item is still available on Shop.com
and is not the correct item pictured.
Of course now, I have only the option to keep this piece of junk that was sent to me, or get a refund.
Obviously they have never had the pictured item.
Bad business if you ask me!!!! Item 4164887

"Bought an ASA from them, came in quickly, except it was the wrong color. Called them and asked, apparently the color I wanted was out of stock, but they sent me this one without telling me. I then asked if I could return it, and they said yes, except they'll also charge me restocking fees and I wouldn't get any reimbursement for shipping..."

"The order was canceled 2 days after it was placed with a reason "because the item(s) ordered are currently out of stock". All 5 items and 2 days later?! Of course, everything was "in stock" when the order was placed."

Rating 4/102/5

"Well my Mom did like the Jacket and it arrived in average time. However, I decided to purchase it from shop.com because it was the cheapest price and it was only the cheapest because of $10 off.

But they didn't mention that the $10 off that shows off in your cart is something that takes up to 45 days to process and won't shop up on your credit card bill until it's processed. So they give you the illusion it's right away, you even type in a coupon code, so now I get to wait till near the end of January to see if I need to complain to them a second time.

"I ordered a Pentax DSLR camera from Beach Camera via Shop.com. I would have ordered it directly, but Shop.com had a $25 off coupon code, WIN25.

Everything went fine! Shop.com passed the order onto Beach Camera, who then did all the hard work and got me the camera quickly.