Stores > Shop.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-03-28

Shop.com gave me cashback on stores I am buying from anyway.

" I love using shop.com to access stores like - Jet.com and Drugstore.com. These stores offer Free shipping on orders over $35. I save a lot of money and the service is amazing... My husband and I saved over $1000 last year with Raise.com and got extra cash because we shopped through shop.com

I go through shop.com because they give me additional cashback and other discounts... Shop.com increases my savings significantly.

But be savvy. I have learned, just like with Amazon, you are given access to many different partner stores. Some partner store offer better service then others. Shop.com is merely a portal to increase your choices and give you cashback. Be sure you choose reputable stores.

This review was modified by LaramieClaire on March 28 2016 04:13:46 PM

2016-02-05

Terrible shop.com ordering process

"I have had to call shop.com to place my orders. When I placed my order on the website, it cancels the order for no reason. The exact same order, billing, shipping works fine if you call shop.com but they charge you more money. I won't shop with them again!!"

This review was modified by sullivan4488 on February 05 2016 01:36:05 PM

2015-12-01

"Buyer beware! Read the fine print before pressing the order button. The shipping process is lengthy and they don't offer full refunds for unopened returned products (where the order was cancelled prior to shipping)."

This review was modified by alexsalamon on December 01 2015 08:43:47 AM

2015-10-23

"do not waste your time with this website, we ordered items from the fragrance warehouse thru them, First the seller lied stating it was shipped as they never provided a tracking # and when we asked for one, we received a response that it must be lost in transit since there was no activity and if we wanted a replacement, the order was only placed 5 days prior so there was no way any professional business would give a reply like that except a shaby business which knew they never shipped the item, they still didn't provide a tracking# but asked if we wanted a refund or replacement. We told them we wanted a replacement along with how we felt that it was never shipped and to share this tracking#, we received a full refund from shop.com and never received this supposed tracking #. How pathetic these 2 swindling companies are and no one should waste their time with them, they are mostly like the same company shop dot com/fragrance warehouse, do not sell what you can't ship "

2015-07-02

"I am so sorry that people have had problems with shop.com. I believe it could be who your shop.com consultant is. If you work through one, it may be an easier process. If you would like personalized service, I would love to help you out. I am a registered Market America global distributor. Please check out my services are shop.com/joanmartin. You can also check out my easy to use web sites:
my-istotonix.com and my-snap-cleaner.com
Let me help you!
Thanks for reading my post!
market.america.team.alaska@gmail.com

2015-02-13

"Wished that I would have heeded the 1 star reviews to begin with....I ordered a picknic basket from this store what I got was some weird wire frame arch thing. I called to get the basket delivered to me and they said that they do not carry the item I ordered.???? I dont understand how they can have a a full description, price and webpage for an item they don't sell. No I have to send it back to get the refund. I can only image what a pain this process is going to be. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, unprofessional and disorganized!"

2015-01-23

"I ordered make up for my daughters dance competition ordered an eye shadow pallet and it came in the bubble wrap damaged. It was all scratched up and put in the packaging to be sent. Looks horrible and used..I can't believe any company anywhere would find it acceptable to send any item damaged. Never mind the return policy is such a hassle and trying to return and have a replacement sent without a guarantee that it would arrive in time for the competition or that it would be in better shape then the one I received. C1LMT Motives® Mavens Element at 39.55 plus tax and I receive it damaged wrapped in bubble wrap. This is the first and last time I will ever shop with shop.com "

This review was modified by HipJ on January 23 2015 02:27:09 PM

2014-12-10

"Absolutely horrible. I ordered a battery and chord for an old camera of mine. They sent the wrong parts. I originally asked if I would neded to ship back the parts I had and they told me no and asked if I wanted a refund or if I wanted the correct parts sent. I told them I would take the parts if I could get them. That started a process of months of going back and forth on the phone. They accused me of ordering the wrong part, but I know my cameras and I know what I ordered. I was asked to take pictures of the parts and send them to the company via email. I did all as requested. Another month and a half went by before I finally asked for a refund. I was origionally put off by the first agent I spoke with...and I waited an additional 3 weeks for a call back. 17 weeks over a 21 dollar part...now they tell me to send back the original parts unopened after they asked me to send pictures of the parts to show that they did not fit into the camera. I will never shop with them again...nor will I deal with any other business or product owned by Market America."

2014-09-07

"Wow! Could not believe in the first 10 seconds of a call to customer service that she got snippy with me!! I was calling with a problem with my order and she immediately snapped at me. Do not buy from. Obviously has customer service problems and order issues."

2013-12-19

"Stay away. Did not exchange defective product of a tape for Brother Label Printer. They claimed Dec 19 2013 that there is a 10 day return policy, but on the FAQ there is no mention of a time limit; it says:
"Q: What is your return policy?
A: Each merchant selling product or services on SHOP.COM will have its own unique return policy. Before you place an order on SHOP.COM, please read the Seller's return policy. Please consult the individual store's policy by clicking See Store Info on each store's page on SHOP.COM."

This review was modified by peter_from_nyc on December 19 2013 01:21:15 PM

2013-10-17

"I ordered 3 Samsung un46es7100 (46" slim LCD TVs) from SHOP.com. Their website does indicate the TVs are refurbished. Now, my understanding of refurbished is the item was returned due to defects, and was repaired by the manufacturer to be sold in like new condition. Well, all three TVs I received were damaged with cracked and broken frames, and the accessories were missing. There is a huge difference between refurbished and damaged merchandise. They should have advertised on their website that these are damaged items and are sold in AS-IS conditions. But again, who in their right mind would purchase a TV with cracks or broken pieces, does not matter how cheap it is.
I find their bait and switch tactic shameful in that misleading customers to believe they are getting a deal, but in fact was being taken advantage of. They are still taking their sweet time working on getting a “return authorization” as thou this is an honest mistake of isolated nature. This is no fluke, not when all 3 TVs came with similar damages while the shipping boxes were nicely intact. I emailed them stating if they do not resolve this matter by tomorrow, I will initiate a dispute with my credit card company. Meanwhile, all this is taken up a lot of my time, not to mention I am out $3,000.00. This company is awful, and should stay away at all cost. I just cannot believe there are still companies trying to pull this type of crap on people. Next time just go to Amazon, and you can sleep better at night knowing you will get what you paid.

This review was modified by chngeig on October 17 2013 12:03:35 AM

2013-10-06

"I use shop.com for purchasing groceries, office supplies, clothes, makeup, virtually just about everything! I love the cash back feature! and shop buddy has saved me a lot of money! I read the other reviews and most people do not understand that the partner stores are separate sites and that shop.com is a portal to those other stores. If there is an issue with a particular store then that store has to rectify it."

This review was modified by particular1960 on October 06 2013 06:19:15 PM

2013-06-22

"I ordered Qty 3 32Gb MicroSD cards and received 16Gb MicroSD cards and Shop.Com nor NextDayPC.com will respond to my pleas for assistance. Product at: http://www.shop.com/Maxell+32+GB+MicroSD+High+Capacity+microSDHC+1+Card+Class+10+-839534071-p+.xhtml
BUYER BEWARE!!!!

This review was modified by paul_congdon on June 22 2013 01:02:26 PM

2013-06-02

"LOVE the site. Just a dog food, crate, leashes from various pet website include Petco as one of the partners. Plus just got a new set of bed sheet with free shipping. Some new socks from Target and my Chicago flight ticket from Orbitz. LOVE the Free cashbacks program. I usually just leave it there since its all extra bonus !! Now I have accumulated over $500 on my cashbacks acct and recently I requested partial the cashbacks back and it was send to me by check. It's awesome !!!

I just bought $50 worth of house hold item such as toilet paper, paper towels, contact solution, ...etc from Alice.com from shop.com and was able to use the cashbacks to pay for it so its like FREE money. Its also free shipping over $50 order !!!!! LOVE it

This review was modified by Sommy5279 on June 02 2013 12:09:11 PM

2013-02-20

"I love shop.com. I ordered products from stores I normally shop and I got over 200 dollars in cash back program in 2012. Products arrived fast and I am very satisfied with this online shopping website."

Share Shop.com's store rating

Shop.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shop.com is not a merchant member
Shop.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!