Stores > SHOP.COM

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-08-24

Love getting paid to shop!

"Without a doubt, my favorite shopping site. Nothing better than getting paid to shop for the things I am buying anyway. Best part is there isn't a cap on how much cash back I can earn. Simply a no brainer!"

This review was modified by risktakr23 on August 24 2016 07:49:55 AM

2016-08-05

Never Delivered and fought me on it

"Ordered a gift card and it never came. Contacted them multiple times. 1st time was told it was on the way. After that never got a response. Filed a chargeback through my credit card. They fought it claiming to have delivered. Finally they sent me a gift card.... for half the value of the ordered card! 3 months later and still fighting it. Strangely, my customer service responses came from @aol or @gmail accounts, yet charge was by shop.com. Very confusing."

2016-07-29

Shop.com gives you money!

"The cashback aspect of shop.com is awesome. It is what keeps me coming back.
I love that I can go to Target or Walmarts site through shop.com, make purchases, and still get my cashback. Thats free money for making purchases like I normally would.
Buying gift cards on shop is awesome too. I buy Red Robin gift cards, get cashback, and eat at Red Robin like I normally would.

This review was modified by warouvish on July 29 2016 09:45:06 AM

2016-07-22

Great Customer Experince and Easy Rewards without any obligations

"Nice company to deal with, with good customer service. Lost of products to choose from and I am able to purchase from multiple merchants in one checkout like Amazon, plus earn Cashback with no obligations. "

This review was modified by Cordog on July 22 2016 08:25:53 AM

2016-07-22

Best site for low prices & cashback! I LOVE SHOP.COM!

"My favorite site to shop on. Great low prices every day plus I earn cashback on all of my purchases. Amazing customer support to boot. I love this site!"

This review was modified by Pg917 on July 22 2016 05:18:06 AM

2016-07-19

Excellent Opportunity to get CASH Back!

"As a person who lives in the city, the prospect of carrying big boxes up blocks and flights of stairs is daunting when done on a frequent basis.
That's why I've always ordered office supplies and home products online. And thanks to Shop.com, I'm able get cash back on top of the additional savings I get through this online platform.

The cash back amount posted next to each product/shop also makes it easy for anyone to visualize what he/she is getting in return for products you would need to order on a regular basis

The site is a platform to popular brands you shop through anyhow and though it doesn't have all the search algorithms as compared to amazon, it DOES help you save and get $ back from your purchases. Since it partners with all the top sites such as Best Buy, Home Depot, Macy's, Petco, etc., you shop through anyhow, delivery is based on the retailer of your choice.

From my experience, I have never run into any issues with delivery or product availability.

Definitely take advantage of these opportunities and shop NOW!

2016-07-18

Love this shopping site!!!!!

"Ive been using shop.com for years!!! I love this site because it pays you CASHBACK on literally everything you buy!!! No limitations, won't expire, plus you can request your Cashback and they actually MAIL you a check!!!!!! Love it!!!!"

Love the Cashback

"While buying everything from baby supplies to electronics, I have ease going through it, and earn Cashback at the same time. Can't get anything else better than this."

This review was modified by PaulineChiu on July 18 2016 06:02:09 PM

I love SHOP.COM!!!

"SHOP.COM is my best shopping platform! Period! The website has many many business partner stores I can pick from, such as Macys, walmart, target, bedbath&beyond, apple, nike etc. The search engine of SHOP.COM is amazing and the IT professionals are doing excellent job to add all advanced technology into the site, such as SHOPBUDDY, I love it! Such as SHOPPING ADVISOR. And most of all, I like having cashbacks, and within 3 months, I have got a lot cashback. I compare pricing everytime I shop, I used to be a fan of Amazon. Now when I buy clothes, I go shop.com and then the site will redirect me to macys, and if I shop for daily necessity, I will go shop.com and then the site will redirect me to jet, drugstore or any stores I want to visit to.
If what you shop for is not meeting your expectation, you can contact the business partner store you buy from. All the returning policy and shopping rules are all from that business partner store. But, the most important of all, because of PEOPLE POWER, SHOP.COM gives me CASHBACK. SHOPBUDDY reminds me instantly of coupon codes and hot deals. I LOVE SHOP.COM!!!

2016-07-18

Cashback like a savings account!

"I'm a frequent online shopper and I've been using Shop.com for about 4 years now...Each year I just save up my cashback all year and then I have a good amount by the time holiday shopping rolls around. I see what kind of deals I can get at their onecart stores first, then if I still need something I will cash out the rest and then once I get it in my bank account I head back to shop to go to the stores I would have been shopping at anyway, they usually have a triple cashback event at the end of November so I jumpstart the cashback earning for the next year! "

2016-07-18

My best favorite website! Love it!!

"My favorite website for earing Cashback from purchasing famous brands products and everything. Great website with mobile-friendly, and also Great APP on all of my devices! The best thing is people's recommendations here always help me on purchasing products. "

This review was modified by Chenchief on July 18 2016 06:37:43 AM

2016-07-17

Great site to earn Cashback

"I had a great experience and earned cashback on a purchase I would have normally bought on Amazon!"

This review was modified by iceman46 on July 17 2016 05:38:08 PM

2016-06-27

My favorite shopping site

"I have been using shop.com for almost 2 years. I have earned almost 300 dollars cashback and saved lots of money through thousands of partner stores. For example, raise.com is a gift card shopping site and I usually get about 15% or more discount on gift cards. The other function I like a lot is the egift which allows me to send gifts to my friends in a second."

This review was modified by Candys000 on June 27 2016 09:44:17 PM

2016-05-12

Great shopping website with cashback rewards

"Have made many purchases on this website, either through one-cart stores or partner stores. Very glad to be able to get cashback on most of the orders. Nice shopping experience with this website."

This review was modified by crazy75 on May 12 2016 08:10:41 PM

2016-04-27

LOVE IT - triple cashback event, can't get any better!

"Just ordered something at bedbathandbeyond.com through SHOP.COM, and realized that SHOP.COM now offers 6% cashback now rather than normally 2% during the promotion, BIG SAVINGs!

Couple of weeks ago I ordered several snack bundles directly from SHOP.COM site for my kids in college, and those priced much cheaper than buying each snack separate and even cheaper than similar bundles offered in some other stores.

I have been buying household items online for many years, and I consider myself an "expert" in finding good stuff with better price and better services. However, in recent 3 to 4 years I am buying online almost solely through SHOP.COM, sometimes directly on its site (they called it "One-Cart" stores), or go through it to other good reputable stores like Macy's, Home Depot, etc. One thing it has that is unique, no one else has it, is the small tool, but huge deal catcher called "ShopBuddy" - it reminds you to collect cashback and presents you with coupons, savings right on the spot.

The shop consultant assigned to me on their site has been very helpful whenever I had questions. Certain issues specific to its affiliate stores are something that SHOP.COM has no much control over, but most stores on there that I dealt with are very reliable and reputable.

I would recommend SHOP.COM to everyone.

This review was modified by David07751 on May 03 2016 09:39:31 PM

Share SHOP.COM's store rating

SHOP.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SHOP.COM is a merchant member
SHOP.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,512 merchant members.