Stores > Shofur
  • Shofur

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Shofur by clicking a star below.
2017-09-28

Good or transport

"I had a business summit in Atlanta and the only people I could com cross were Shour to help me ferry them from their rooms to the business summit or a whole week. They showed up in time and were never let picking them up and dropping the.
Shofur I will definitely use you guys again next time. You proved trustworthy and professional

Amazing time

"I highly recommend Shofur company. We booked two separate 2-hour windows to transport guests between our hotel and wedding venue. The staff were amazing and very responsive to communication, and our shuttles were perfectly on time, despite road closures because of a parade. They are also very affordable (with tip included and no weird hidden fees), clean, and well air-conditioned. Our shuttle driver, was very friendly and helpful! Just an absolute dream to work with on a very stressful day"

Great

"Shofur bus was absolutely great to work with! Gave me a great quote and willing to do what we wanted. The driver was amazing and drove us around the city for a few hours before our party reservation. I will definitely be using this company again whenever I need another party bus"

Great time.

"The tour was great - we covered a lot of Atlanta. We rode on the bus but also walked around or if you didn't want to walk around you could stay on the bus. We saw a lot of the city and learned a lot of information from the tour guide. It was a beautiful day, too. I would definitely recommend this tour for everyone. It was really great."

Amazing

"I'm so glad we went on this tour - it was very interesting for someone who didn't know much at all about Atlanta. Our guide was awesome, and so was the bus driver. You could tell the guide was very passionate about his city as he spoke several times about research he's done for the tour. He had so much information - it was constant! Musical interludes with his harmonica were great, and the tour takes you all over Atlanta so you get to see a ton. I would definitely recommend this, it is long but not at all boring!

2017-09-08

Highly recommend!

"Perfect experience! Everything you'll expect from a top notch bus service! Outstanding service, respectable, cozy, and even wifi! Also wonderful tvs to relax for a bit. Definitely feel like you're being taken care of, nothing I didnt like from this company. Will be coming back!! "

2017-09-07

My favorite charter bus company

"Every time I call Shofur, I feel like I'm on the phone with an old friend. The comfort of not being sold to, but cared about is a rare find in any market. Not only do they exceed in easing your mind on paper, but in real life as well! The last time I booked a small party bus, they were there a half hour early, and didn't charge me for any extra time! Is, was, and always will be one of my favorite companies when it comes to travel!"

Always Reliable

"Every time we've used Shofur they've arrived early each and every time. The drivers are respectful, helpful and just overall friendly. During the reservation process all options and charges were explained very well, making you feel comfortable and confident with your purchase. This is good for anyone who could feel insecure about what they might want. Highly recommended by me!"

Modern and Professional Service

"I have used this company for sometimes now and have chartered there cars quite a number of times for groups and event purposes. They are professional, always on time, efficient and friendly to our groups. Their transports are modern and clean. I would never use anyone else!!"

2017-09-07

Shofur has done a great job time and time again.

"Shofur has done a great job time and time again. I don't usually write reviews, but every time I've used this services it has been top notch. The buses are clean and comfortable and almost always arrive on time - a rarity in this industry! I'll continue to use this bus service anytime I need one. Keep up the good work, Shofur!"

2017-08-29

Great Company Shofur

" I have used Shofur company for many years and have transported thousands of school groups and some events too like wedding, prom parties etc. Their buses are neat, modern and clean. They are always on time, professional, friendly and efficient with our group. I will never use anyone else."

2017-08-14

Great Amenities

"Shofur Buses were clean and have power outlets and WiFi. Loved the bus service I received.Thanks for the best services in our location.

2017-04-27

Great Service

"I've arranged Shofur for two of my corporate groups and this company was fantastic! The office staff is always on top of the details and reply to missed calls and emails in a very timely manner. The drivers arrived on time to each location and were so easy to keep in contact with during the trips. I will always recommend Shofur and will continue to use them in the future.

2017-03-27

Nicest bus ive been in

"Rode on a trip my friend had booked. Was very pleased to see it was clean and included wifi with wall outlets. Never knew traveling could feel so effortless. I will be calling them for any of my trips in the future.

2016-12-18

Thanks a lot!

"Great chartered bus service I used in NYC. I would hesitate to call again. Booking was online and took only minutes."

Share Shofur's store rating

Shofur is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shofur is not a merchant member
Shofur does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!