Stores > Shoesthestation
  • Shoesthestation

Voice your opinion! Review Shoesthestation by clicking a star below.
2015-10-13

"Ordered here 3 months ago and still nothing. Hard time getting through customer service as well. "

2012-10-01

"I purchased a pair of shoes from this website, but instead of sending me shoes, they sent me a SPONGE. Luckily PayPal reimbursed my money, but the whole situation left a bad taste in my mouth. I live my life trying to do the right thing, so I'm disgusted that there are people out there who think it's OK to rip others off. And judging by my internet research on these crooks, they have done this to A LOT of people.

BEWARE of seller Zheng Su, aka shoesthestation.com, briansillito8@yahoo.com, taliamiller2007@gmail.com & luxurybrand2012@gmail.com

2012-09-20

"Wow, I thought I was so lucky to have found this website. The merrell freesia sandals I have been looking for in several colors. I wondered how I missed them with all the google searches I have been making. After placing 4 pairs in my cart, I thought I should check around on this company. Thank goodness I did and I'm very grateful for all of your reviews and warnings. I found some other reviews for them listing them as a scam site, etc. I can't believe this is still going on.

Thanks again for all you folks who's reviews kept me from making $150 mistake. This sounds just like the toner pirates in the 90's.

2012-09-04

"I ordered a pair of Born sandals ($31.49) from this website before checking reviews...big mistake. I've filed a claim with PayPal, and they're investigating. PayPal sent me a USPS transaction number from China yesterday, but I'm sure I'll be receiving a shower cap or pen if I receive anything at all. I checked shoesthestation website this morning, and it's been shut down...good news for those who may have made the same mistake I did but bad news for all of us who are attempting to get a refund!"

2012-09-01

"I was also caught in their fraudulant website. I ordered shoes 2 wks ago. My order status is pending, but my credit card has been charged. I wrote them an email and then found this site. So I wrote them another email and cancelled my order. Then I called paypal and told them that I have not received shoes, and I don't expect to receive shoes(maybe a pen or a shower cap) because of the info found on this website. Paypal is supposed to put a hold on the account. I still have to pay my VISA bill, but at least I know if I receive a small pkg in the mail not to open it. Maybe the shoe company will not send anything. I hope I have caught on early enough for an quick return of funds. I have had good luck with paypal in the past. I wish I could give them a NO star review. Like others have mentioned I can't believe the paypal or the the government fraud dept has not shut them down. How long does it take? How many people have to report them before they are permanently shut down? However, people like this will probably think of another scam.

9/4/12 paypal was sent a USPS tracking # from STS. I guess I'm getting my pen or shower cap. When I tried to check their website, I received the message "This account has been suspended." Now I have to wait for the pkg, NOT open it and write REFUSE on it. Then I will contact paypal to report the original tracking # and file the claim as item not as promised. Hopefully, my money will be returned after all this.

9/6/12 I received the shower cap; but when I checked my email, there was one from paypal stating I was receiving a refund. Thanks to all those who came before me for making my problem easier to solve.

2012-08-31

"Thank you everyone for the warning!! I was about to order some shoes and something about the website did not feel right. I googled the website name and found this! Thank you for helping me avoid losing my money!!!"

2012-08-17

"I ordered 3 pair of shoes over 6 weeks ago and after 5 weeks I received a shower cap. Money was taken out of my account the day I placed the order. I also filed a claim with paypal. "

2012-08-11

"Don't order from these people. I ordered 2 pairs of shoes totaling over $100 and never received them. I received a shower cap instead! Filed a claim with PayPal."

2012-07-31

"I was caught in the trap too. Ordered 2 pair of shoes last month. I should have known something was amiss when the transaction was pending for more than 2 weeks. I have filed a claim with Paypal. I received a showercap in the mail from the seller...will save for the Paypal investigation. Stay away from these frauds."

2012-07-23

"I've never received my purchase!!! Lost money. Fraudulent website. Don't get caught... just don't buy anything here!!!Located in China!"

2012-07-23

"Do not buy at shoesthestation...I lost $37.79... Paypal is still dealing with them... "

2012-07-14

"This site is a scam. Exactly what others have described is what happened to me. Placed an order and received a small envelope with what felt like a pen. Thanks to ResellerRatings, I was able to see the problem two days after ordering. I immediately contacted PayPal and after following a number of directions, my money refunded. I also filed a report with the FBI Internet Fraud division."

2012-07-13

"Buyers BEWARE! They got me too! They are not replying to my emails. I don't understand how PayPal can continue to do business with the fraudulous company. And why does PayPal even do business with unverified customers. I wish I had read the reviews on this site before hand. Hopefully PayPal will get me a refund."

2012-07-09

"On 7-06-2012 I ordered a pair of Teva Terra Fi-3 Sport Sandles.
After paying by Paypal, I noticed that I did not get any confirmation by e-mail of the order.
I decided to check for reviews on the Shoesthestation Company and Website.
I called Paypal and they walked me through the CANCEL Order Method at the Paypal Site.
It WAS CANCELLED.
Thanks to ALL of you that have posted on this Fraudulent Company in China.

2012-07-05

"The site scammed me like others. If anyone is reading this and experiencing the same from this site, please report this complaint to godaddy.net to hope that they will shut down this site to further damage."

Share Shoesthestation's store rating

Shoesthestation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoesthestation is not a merchant member
Shoesthestation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!