Shoes.comCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"Wish I had read the reviews of this place before I decided to do business with them.
Placed an order for shoes. Received the wrong size. Returned and called them to see if they had my size in stock. Said they had 1 pair left. Not sure if they will still be available by the time you place your order, but if not, they will send me an email to that effect and not charge my account. Received the 2nd order today. Same wrong size again! Now the have my money to play with ,which I have to wait to be reimbursed, and I have to waste more of my time repackaging and taking it to a FedEx store. Not happy and I will NEVER do business with this company again. Cheapest isn't always best and for this place, that is true.

modified review This review was modified by Earshplitten on July 11 2014 03:51:11 PM

"Stay away from Shoes.com. I ordered a pair of shoes and when they arrived, they were worn, damaged and two different colors! After SIX phone calls to the "call center", I finally received a return label to send back the shoes. I will contact my credit card company to be sure that I receive the credit because I have no idea how long or if I will ever get a refund from this company. You will notice that I said "call center" rather than customer service. This is what their own managers call their department, because they do not provide any customer service. Whatever shoes you think you want to order, DON'T, just keep looking for another vendor or another pair of shoes.

modified review This review was modified by maui58 on July 03 2014 12:24:14 PM

"I ordered a pair of sandals from shoes.com on 6/8, I received notification on 6/10 that they had shipped, they arrived a week later. Unfortunately, the sandal did not fit, so I printed out the return label and mailed out the return the same day I received the order. I tracked the return package and saw that it was received by shoes.com on 6/24. It is now a week later, 7/2 and I have yet to be issued a refund. I contacted them to find out when I would get my refund and they said 10 business days after they receive the return. This is extremely unacceptable! They claim to have "easy returns" but they will make you wait 2 weeks to give you back your money! I had the shoes in my possession for less than 1 hour and it is taking over a month from the time I placed the order to get my money back. I will never buy from them again. Shop at Zappos, they truly have free FAST shipping and returns, and issue refunds as soon as they receive returns."

"Do not purchase from Shoes. com unless you want to pay full price for used shoes. Terrible customer service, again don't waste your time."

modified review This review was modified by lmcmillon on June 18 2014 01:53:16 PM

"Shoes.com is the worst online retailer / retailer I have ever done business with. I purchased shoes for my wife from them and after wearing it once the strap fell apart. We sent the shoes back but we where denied the return/exchange because Shoes.com felt that they where normal wear and tear. There is no way that wearing a shoe once and having it fall apart is normal wear and tear. I am currently filing a dispute with them regarding this, and will be reporting them to the BBB."

modified review This review was modified by Don79 on May 30 2014 07:15:20 AM

"Jacked up prices!

This place most sells shoes that are discounted or sold at places like TJ max or Ross Store the only difference is this place shoots the price right up! I've found numerous pairs of shoes on this site at places like TJ Maxx for almost half the price. You should always check Ross or TJ Maxx or even your local clearance rack at a shoe store besides here!

The only thing I like about this place is fast processing times (mostly same day to some next business day) and the free return shipping regardless of the reason.. Which is why I give this two stars

"I'm normally a very easy going happy person however; upon receiving the shoes I ordered, I opened the box to (my surprise) I was sent USED SHOES!! Then upon an extremely useless & pathetic "customer service" call with Romoan.. Shoes.com provided absolutely NO solution.. accept that I was "able" to return the used shoes, in hopes of receiving a refund in 2 weeks! Disgusting!! I will NEVER purchase anything from shoes.com again!! Do not purchase anything from shoes.com! Thank you, to Zappos for ALWAYS being Awesome! "

modified review This review was modified by Zapposrocks on October 25 2013 02:42:26 PM

"Will not return again. I bought shoes at for a Labor Day sale. Danskos are not usually on sale. I think that they realized this, because they cancelled my order saying they didnt have enough of my size. The same day it was cancelled, I called and every shoe that I ordered was still offered in my size. They now do not want to give me the original price I would have paif if they had not cancelled my order. I can get the shoes for full price, just not the sale price. Funny enough, I purchased the shoes during the first two hours of the sale. After six phone calls, I would rather pay more than ever purchase shoes from this reseller again. "

modified review This review was modified by sohara4195 on September 30 2013 11:04:54 AM

"Ordered a pair of shoes on Wednesday, they did not ship until Saturday. Now the expected delivery date is the following Saturday. Free shipping is wonderful and appreciated but I would gladly pay $5 to get my shoes in a reasonable time frame. They did offer a decent price on the shoes I was searching for, I just wish they were here so I could run in them as planned."

modified review This review was modified by TrailShoeRat on September 12 2013 03:36:18 PM

"I ordered a pair of shoes, Sperry Top Sider, and i chose my size and color and all that. I placed my order and few days later I went to track the order, but there was no tracking number.

It says wait 3 days so i waited...

i ordered on September 1st and today, September 10th i called them finally and they said they didnt have my shoes in stock so they gave me a refund.

Are you serious? I emailed them a couple days ago and never got a response and I finally call and thats what i get? Very disappointed. They did not even contact me!

So unprofessional. I will not be ordering from them EVER again. Terrible first time experience.

modified review This review was modified by stratis on September 10 2013 01:42:25 PM

"I love stride rite shoes and I wish this site would get there act together. I have ordered these shoes twice and every time I ordered them they are out of stock, but it says they are still available online. They don't tell me this until they have been ordered and supposedly shipped out, so like a week later. I am not a happy customer and I will NEVER order from this company again. I tried to contact them and they just ignored me...........great customer service guys."

modified review This review was modified by MrsLadyLaLa on September 03 2013 11:24:57 AM

"it looked wonderful on me as well."

"After reading the reviews by others for shoes.com I am glad that I couldn't get past the exorbitant pricing to even order any shoes from them. Not sure what would prompt anyone to pay those prices. I saw several of the styles on other websites/stores for not just a few dollars less, but a whole lot less than what they were charging on this site and I was shopping their sale/clearance sandals!!"

modified review This review was modified by reviewer923 on June 22 2013 11:47:05 AM

"I have ordered size M 38 shoes and instead of that - received 37 (mistake occured while ordering)! I would never order too small shoes for me, I check order details before confirmation 1000 times. It seems they automatically changed it and I even did not notice that. The wedding is 2 weeks away. I've spent £70 overall and returning would cost £54+ from London. Insane. I'm gonna sell them on ebay instead."

modified review This review was modified by LondonGirl on May 01 2013 03:17:10 AM

"Worst company ever! Products are defective - and those that don't have obvious defects are inferiour in quality (as noted by other posters, probably fake). Return policy is misadvertised, unfair, costly to the purchaser (and especially unfair for a person wanting to return clearly defective merchandise). Customer service staff are condescending and unhelpful. Lots of "explanations", "excuses", and claims of "superior service", but the end result is this: If you buy from Shoes.com, you will be out of money and not receive any shoes you can actually wear."

Shoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoes.com is not a merchant member
Shoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!