Stores > Shoes.com

Customer service: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2016-05-12

Dishonest

"I placed an order for expedited shipping and it shipped on Wednesday and I won't get it until the following Wednesday. This is 6 shipping days!! I paid extra for 2-5 day shipping. They won't refund shipping. I wouldn't have paid $5.95 for expedited shipping if it wasn't going to be expedited. Dishonest company and poor customer service. Won't buy again! "

This review was modified by Clarkandwilson on May 12 2016 08:43:35 AM

2016-02-26

Amazingly Fabulous

"I ordered a pair of Sandals before reading all of the terrible reviews online. My experience is totally unlike all of these negative reviews. The sandals arrived within 3 days of the order. They were too wide and would never fit in another size. I got a return label from them and sent them back. I received an e-mail within 3days and was refunded the next business day. I feel that they are as good to do business with as any other good online retailer.

This review was modified by prism610 on February 26 2016 08:29:02 AM

2016-02-18

Shoes.com

"I ordered a pair of shoes prior to reading all the terrible reviews on shoes.com. I received a confirmation email and tracking number very soon after placing my order. Without noticing I had misswritten my address. I called shoes.com and was on hold for maybe 8 minutes. A very friendly man helped me change my address and ensured that no other problems would occur. Although the post office delayed the delivery of my shoes to 8 days instead of the 5-7day shipping I chose, shoes.com emailed me an apology and $20 off my next purchase! Do not listen to the horror stories! I had a fantastic experience! "

2016-01-20

No Refund

"I have ordered a pair of Nike trainers, received wrong model and size. Additionally trainers are fake - THIS IS NOT THE REAL PRODUCT.
They tried to offer discount on future product but have not refunded after four month of e-mail ping pong. My recommendation is DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

This review was modified by chgeee on January 20 2016 12:59:11 AM

2015-12-28

"My order was charged to my credit card but the order was canceled. I contacted customer support to be told that my order was canceled because of a pricing error (a falsehood--they were trying to compete with an amazon.com price). Then, they offer me a $10 promo code for my trouble. My purchase was a Christmas present that was $200 off the list price--So a $10 code didn't help. Most other online vendors I work with would have honored the price--these guys are clowns and don't care if they keep you as a customer or not."

This review was modified by analyticalalchemist on December 28 2015 06:59:46 AM

2015-12-18

"The worst company and customer service I have EVER DEALT WITH!!!! They have screwed up my Pay My Way account since day one! Either they double charge or they say the payment was declined when it wasn't . Constantly calling customer service to correct payment error every month and they still screw it up! They have the dumbest policies I have ever seen. Starting with using a debit card, they except Paypal but can't really use it unless you pay in full. Horrible company the worst customer service I have ever dealt with! You wait forever on phone just to get through then when you do they don't know what they are doing or are the nastiest people they can find to talk to you like you are the idiots!! I will NEVER BY FROM THEM AGAIN! BUYER BEWARE ,DON'T BUY FROM THEM. "

This review was modified by PEODEPATRON on December 18 2015 02:14:02 PM

2015-12-15

"The experience with shoes.com was a DISASTER!!! Never buy anything from them!!!!!!!!

I bought a pair of shoes from them and it run big. So I made an exchange. I wrote several emails and tried to call them lots of times. No one responded!!!!!! So I followed the instruction online and made an exchange (basically repurchased another pair). Several days later, they emailed me back and told me that the size I ordered is out of stock. That's NOT true!!!! Because I can see that the size is still in stock online!!!!! Then they deducted me 5.95 for return fee, which clearly is their little trick......Anyway, NEVER NEVER buy anything from shoes.com!!!!!

This review was modified by claire111 on December 15 2015 03:12:56 PM

2015-12-10

"Wish I had read reviews of this place before placing an order. I ordered a 10EEE slipper and received a box marked 10 EEE, but the slippers inside were a 10 M. Tried to call the company, IMPOSSIBLE. No one answers the phone and no one calls you back when you leave a message. I tried doing the exchange online. I had to reorder the correct item to complete the exchange. This was an EVEN EXCHANGE. Not only did they charge my credit card, AGAIN, but when I return the slippers, they apparently will deduct $5.95 from the refund for completing an online exchange. TOTAL BS and a SCAM, if you ask me!"

2015-11-30

"Non-existent customer service! Ordered on-line, then realized that this was wrong purchase. Tried to cancel within 1 hour. Their 24/7 service is false advertisement at best. Left a message (after 20 minutes of horrible music). No confirmation. Next day tried to reach them during normal hours - no luck. Wrote and email - no response. Order Confirmation email says "free returns". After receiving unwanted package, tried to return. Instruction on line told me that I will be charged for the return ($5.95). It was my first and definitely LAST experience with this company. "

2015-08-14

"Like MANY other reviews on here I had a HORRIBLE customer service experience with shoes.com. I placed an order after hearing about a sale they were having.

Approximately 5 days later I was told my order was cancelled. I contacted their customer service only to be told "Sorry, the shoes were not in stock". Shouldn't they have know that within a day or two not almost a week? AND.......when I asked if they would honor their promotion because they could not provide the items I ordered, I was told "Sorry, that promotion is over."

NEVER AGAIN! I advise consumers to avoid shoes.com. Don't just take my word for it.....look at the other reviews.

This review was modified by smart.buyer on August 14 2015 09:27:47 PM

2015-08-07

"Horrible customer service. Placed my first order online with them. Received order confirmation, but after 4 days, their tracking system, still said processing. Called them up and all they said is the order did not go through and it is on their end, nothing to do with my payment or order. Customer rep said that nothing they can do to push order through. Very poor customer service. These people are careless. I would not order from them ever."

2015-08-07

"I ordered a pair of Keen shoes from Shoes.com. Shipping was very prompt. However, instead of receiving a men's size 13 shoe, I received a boys size 13 shoe. No problem...I understand mistakes happen. I returned the incorrect pair of shoes via Shoes.com free return shipping label. I then called Shoes.com, to make certain I had ordered the correct item. Calling was not easy, as "all representatives are busy". After waiting about 20 minutes, I finally used the Shoes.com call-back feature, and received a call back within about 2 hours. I would have emailed, but finding Shoes.com Customer Service was not easy...never did find that magic email address. The Shoes.com phone rep I spoke with was not professional at all...she basically stated "mistakes happen". I understood that, and that was not the reason for my call...the only question I needed an answer for was "did I order the correct MENS size 13"...she assured me that I did order correctly, and to send in a second order and all would be well. I submitted that second order, and promptly received ANOTHER pair of boys size 13 shoes. Again I tried to call, to no avail..."all representatives are busy". I did find a customer service email, and did send an email outlining my dilemma. So far, no response.

Will I attempt that magic third order? No. Will I order again from Shoes.com. No.

2015-05-19

"I recently ordered a pair of shoes for my wife. Unfortunately shoes were narrow and we had to return. But the experience was extremely pleasant. From ordering to getting refund all together took just 11 days and it was hassle free.

Even tough I ordered from their sister company onlineshoes.com a while ago it was my first from them. After reading so many negative reviews I was really hesitant. I took my chance anyway. To onlineshoes.com and shoes.com, are 2.50 and 2.67 ratings out of 10 acceptable to you? It clearly shows people's dissatisfaction. It seems a lot of things are not right. As a well wisher I hope you would take necessary steps to rectify the problems and clear the way to prosper.

2015-05-10

"I placed an order on shoes.com website. A second later I received an order notification email from shoes.com and I also received another email from Onlineshoes.com: "Thank you for shopping with OnlineShoes.com. We are writing to advise you that when we attempted to authorize the payment provided for this order, the transaction was not successful. Please check with the associated financial institution to inquire about why they may be declining the authorization attempt". I was confused as to why I'm getting email from a different company? but, I called my credit card company to find out why the transaction was denied. The credit card said that they did not deny any transactions, and there were no transactions coming through from shoes.com or onlineshoes.com. I decided to call shoes.com, and after I explained the reason for my call, the customer service rep hung up. I thought that maybe the phone call was accidentally disconnected and called again, but the same thing happened. Weird. In the last few years I placed several orders with them, and apart from occasional long delivery time, there was no other issues. Not sure what's going on with this company."

This review was modified by tfdl on May 10 2015 09:50:34 AM

2015-04-10

"I have no idea why these reviews are so bad. Maybe they have changed management, have gone through restructuring or whatever, but my order was completed in time and the shoes came in on time as well. When I received them, they were the size I had ordered, and they were new. However, when I wore the shoes, they were kinda tight so I looked into getting wider sizes. I called them and their customer service rep was INCREDIBLY nice and very patient. We got disconnected during the call because I pressed the wrong button on my phone and he called me right back. He even offered me an additional 5% discount on top of the 15% I had already received and to make it better he upgraded me to free 3 day shipping. Over all, I am very satisfied and everyone should give them a chance. Companies, just like people, do change. 5 stars all around."

This review was modified by godawgsofath on April 24 2015 11:15:28 PM

Share Shoes.com's store rating

Shoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoes.com is not a merchant member
Shoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!