Stores > Shoes.com
  • Shoes.com

Voice your opinion! Review Shoes.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Bad bad bad

"They have free exchanges but you have to buy the new pair & then get credited ok fine but then I was told the shoes were no longer on sale & I could not get my exchange pair for the same price. What??? There are so many good customer service oriented companies there is no way I will shop here again."

2017-05-13

scammers

"Returned shoes that did not fit........they have the shoes and I have no money after a month of calls. They could care less, lie and are NOT on the up and up. I IN THE PROCESS OF CONTACTING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ! Please do not use"

2017-05-10

Horrible experience!!!

"Paid $20 for overnight shipping because I needed them ASAP. I Ordered size 9, received size 10.
Then they would not exchange them because I paid with PayPal. They wanted me to buy another pair and send the others back. Yeah OK you're kidding. I'll send them another $125? I think not! They won't refund the $20 I spent for overnight shipping and they want to charge me $6.95 for restocking! If you can get them on the phone they are nasty and you cannot understand them. Do not but anything from this site.

2017-05-06

Horrible service and delivery, will not order from them again!

"Shoes.com has a terrible delivery, late and they want to charge you a restocking fee if the item returns to them. Happens that they use yet another horrible company (UPS) to deliver items. They (UPS) will deliver when you are NOT home and then return the item to the sender. I will file another complaint and review on them as well.

I called Shoes.com and spoke to a representative that practically was avoiding me to speak to a Manager. I was hung up once and I'm not happy at all with them.

It takes a lot for me to write a review on anybody, but this was the drop that overflowed the cup for me.

2017-01-12

Worst service ever, never buying from them again

"I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from them. I waited 2 weeks and no shoes (should have gotten them in 3-4 business days). I checked my order status on the website and it says it shipped. I clicked on their link to get tracking on the package. The page it brought me to asked for the order number and my order zip code. After entering it and hitting submit, the stupid website brings me back to my order status page with it saying "see below" for tracking, when there isn't anything that lets me track the package. Just a link to the previous page which wanted the info. I called their help line, was number 9 in que and waited 35 minutes on hold before I selected the option to be called back. 2.5 hours later they finally called me back and the rep in a very hard to understand accent asked for the order number and then after a while on hold told me that it was delivered earlier that day so I should already have it before hanging up on me. The shoes never arrived. I checked with my post office staff the next day after it still wasn't there. The post mistress printed out the tracking saying that it was shipped to the wrong post office but should be rerouted and arrive the next day. It never arrived and now the email I sent the vendor says that it was delivered to the post office (wrong one) on the 9th and now was being shipped back to them. This has been the biggest headache ever. Next time I'll use Zappos who don't seem to be incompetent like these people are."

2016-11-19

Never shoesdotcom

"I will never order anything from this store again!! Their customer service **** and no one seems to know what they're doing!! I waited 5 weeks for my order that was suppose to take up to 5 business days. I called to cancel, was transferred to 6 different people and then they had the nerve to charge me a second time on my card which took another hour and 45 minute phone call and a week later for my full refunds!!! "

2016-11-18

The worst online company!

"Don't expect to get anything you order, don't expect to be treated like a human being!"

2016-10-28

Bad Reviews are Deserved

"I am so frustrated with the poor customer service. I have purchased several times from their site and have been satisfied with the product and promptness of order fulfillment. However, I needed to exchange one purchase because the size charts were not accurate. I did the exchange online and it refunded my original purchase and charged me for a second time for the exchange but did not apply the promotional code I used on the first order. It was 20% off on a $250 purchase so I tried to contact customer service to see if they could make an adjustment but after three attempts to call and hold for 30+ minutes each time plus email with no response, I ultimately paid the higher price and let it go. Today I needed to reach customer service about a recent order and waited for over an hour before I finally reached someone. Although I like many of the brands carried on their sites (shoes.com and onlineshoes.com) I probably will not order from them again because their customer service is so poor. After reading more reviews I can see my experience is typical -- shop at your own risk because they do not offer customer support!""

2016-10-26

Piss poor customer service

"I had never ordered from shoes.com and received a $30 off coupon from Paypal, so decided to give them a try. I had been looking for a cute pair of grey suede fringe booties and found a pair of Earthies "Zurich" that looked perfect. When I went to check out, I received a message that the coupon code was not valid for the item that I was purchasing. Shoes.com offered "free" 2-day shipping as an accommodation. When the shoes did not arrive as promised, I went online to check status and learned that shoes.com cancelled the order, presumably because they did not have the merchandise to ship. They never notified me that the order was canceled, which would have been customer service 101. To add insult to injury, the charge for the shoes is still pending on my Paypal account. Not only won't I order from shoes.com again, I won't be giving much weight to recommendations from Paypal."

2016-09-14

Zero stars

"This company is disreputable and does not stand behind their products. I bought a pair of Clark&'s sandals through Amazon and wore them twice only to find out they squeaked when you walked. Shoes.com will not take them back because they say I am past the time frame. First of all, I was out of commission for 2 months due to surgery. Secondly, STAND BEHIND YOUR PRODUCTS. I don't care if it's past 30 or 60 days. If a product is defective, have integrity and take it back or at least let the customer exchange it. You have got to be kidding me! I spent $100.00 on these shoes and they ****!! Shoes.com does too. I waited on the phone for customer service for over an hour and still no answer."

2016-05-12

Dishonest

"I placed an order for expedited shipping and it shipped on Wednesday and I won't get it until the following Wednesday. This is 6 shipping days!! I paid extra for 2-5 day shipping. They won't refund shipping. I wouldn't have paid $5.95 for expedited shipping if it wasn't going to be expedited. Dishonest company and poor customer service. Won't buy again! "

2016-02-26

Amazingly Fabulous

"I ordered a pair of Sandals before reading all of the terrible reviews online. My experience is totally unlike all of these negative reviews. The sandals arrived within 3 days of the order. They were too wide and would never fit in another size. I got a return label from them and sent them back. I received an e-mail within 3days and was refunded the next business day. I feel that they are as good to do business with as any other good online retailer.

2016-02-18

Shoes.com

"I ordered a pair of shoes prior to reading all the terrible reviews on shoes.com. I received a confirmation email and tracking number very soon after placing my order. Without noticing I had misswritten my address. I called shoes.com and was on hold for maybe 8 minutes. A very friendly man helped me change my address and ensured that no other problems would occur. Although the post office delayed the delivery of my shoes to 8 days instead of the 5-7day shipping I chose, shoes.com emailed me an apology and $20 off my next purchase! Do not listen to the horror stories! I had a fantastic experience! "

2016-01-20

No Refund

"I have ordered a pair of Nike trainers, received wrong model and size. Additionally trainers are fake - THIS IS NOT THE REAL PRODUCT.
They tried to offer discount on future product but have not refunded after four month of e-mail ping pong. My recommendation is DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

2015-12-28

"My order was charged to my credit card but the order was canceled. I contacted customer support to be told that my order was canceled because of a pricing error (a falsehood--they were trying to compete with an amazon.com price). Then, they offer me a $10 promo code for my trouble. My purchase was a Christmas present that was $200 off the list price--So a $10 code didn't help. Most other online vendors I work with would have honored the price--these guys are clowns and don't care if they keep you as a customer or not."

Share Shoes.com's store rating

Shoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoes.com is not a merchant member
Shoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!