Shoes.comCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10

"Seeing red, ONLY BUY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT A HEADACHE!!! I wish reviews poppes up on their website as a red flag for everyone before they purchase ANYTHING from shoes.com.
I placed a Christmas order before black Friday and never looked to see what the estimated delivery date was. December 4th, a Thursday, I tracked the package which said it had been delivered the day before. I immediately emailed them and it came back with a reply saying I would be contacted within 24-48 hours. On Tuesday afternoon still never heard a word from this company, I called them. After a run around with their proceedures, the lady told me it would be a couple more days before I heard back from them in regards to the missing package. It's now the 13th and I have, yet again, not heard a word nor been refunded my money.

modified review This review was modified by Lindsie88 on December 13 2014 03:20:33 PM

"I have not even received my shoes yet. And according to tracking number I will not have them until maybe Saturday 12/13. This was not a special order. Mk flex mid pump. Almost 2 weeks for delivery is unacceptable in my book. I had to still go shopping for a pair of shoes because these were for a event. On 12/13/2014 . And whenever I do receive my order from you. I will have to take the time to return them. And customer service informed me they would e-mail me a return label. This never happened. So also another phone call to customer service because your link on your website does not work to email customer service. This is not even con. Considered. Customer service. And from what I. Can see your return policy turn around is crazy. I will be expecting a full refund. No restocking. No processing fees. My full amount I paid. I am entitled to get 100 percent back. I have a email confirmation that is from shoes.com stating on 12/1/014. My item was shipped. This is a false statement. It was not shipped on this date indicated on your e-mail."

"I placed 5 different orders on the same day. 1 and 5 order was processed and finalized. But the next day I got and 3 email, each cancelling the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th item done by the audit team.

So I called them and they said, it was audited and possibly bez they couldnt verify the address or phone number. Um Weird!
and bad excuse!

This is more infuriating cause it was suppose to get bonus miles through my airline, but the day or purchase was only day for bonus. So no bonus miles.

On top of that, I even called Shoes.com right after the final order and told them, its not a scam, and I did made those purchase and it wasn't an error. Telling them to be aware i want those shoes.

So I call my bank, and ask them. and they said, nope. They had no issue w my purhcase, didnt reject or flag any transaction and don't understand why Shoes.com would say what they say.

"I received an email my order was cancelled. I called the representative who was very rude from the beginning. I informed her I was calling to find out why my order was cancelled. She asked me to verify my addresses which I did. She then go on to say it didn't verify with the bank. I then told her there has to be some sort of confusion lets rectify the situation. She then continued to be very Nasty .I told her I never hada problem with any other online company. I told her to Refund my money because clearly the money has been removed from my account already. Before I can finish she hung up on me. Very poor customer service will never order from them again. Worst online store"

modified review This review was modified by vernie1536 on September 15 2014 12:13:05 PM

"After reading all the reviews I was so skeptical about ordering my Cheetah Sperry's from here. I did it anyway and I'm so glad I did! Got my shoes without any hiccup! Ordered on Friday the 5th got them Saturday the 13th! Love my shoes and the fact they accept PayPal is just the cherry on top! :)"

modified review This review was modified by gixxerlizzy on September 13 2014 12:32:56 PM

"paid for 2-day shipping but shoes were to be delivered in 4 days. called but customer service hours were closed. was excited to bring shoes on a trip but shoes will arrive too late. will have to leave without shoes.

"Wish I had read the reviews of this place before I decided to do business with them.
Placed an order for shoes. Received the wrong size. Returned and called them to see if they had my size in stock. Said they had 1 pair left. Not sure if they will still be available by the time you place your order, but if not, they will send me an email to that effect and not charge my account. Received the 2nd order today. Same wrong size again! Now the have my money to play with ,which I have to wait to be reimbursed, and I have to waste more of my time repackaging and taking it to a FedEx store. Not happy and I will NEVER do business with this company again. Cheapest isn't always best and for this place, that is true.

modified review This review was modified by Earshplitten on July 11 2014 03:51:11 PM

"Stay away from Shoes.com. I ordered a pair of shoes and when they arrived, they were worn, damaged and two different colors! After SIX phone calls to the "call center", I finally received a return label to send back the shoes. I will contact my credit card company to be sure that I receive the credit because I have no idea how long or if I will ever get a refund from this company. You will notice that I said "call center" rather than customer service. This is what their own managers call their department, because they do not provide any customer service. Whatever shoes you think you want to order, DON'T, just keep looking for another vendor or another pair of shoes.

modified review This review was modified by maui58 on July 03 2014 12:24:14 PM

"I ordered a pair of sandals from shoes.com on 6/8, I received notification on 6/10 that they had shipped, they arrived a week later. Unfortunately, the sandal did not fit, so I printed out the return label and mailed out the return the same day I received the order. I tracked the return package and saw that it was received by shoes.com on 6/24. It is now a week later, 7/2 and I have yet to be issued a refund. I contacted them to find out when I would get my refund and they said 10 business days after they receive the return. This is extremely unacceptable! They claim to have "easy returns" but they will make you wait 2 weeks to give you back your money! I had the shoes in my possession for less than 1 hour and it is taking over a month from the time I placed the order to get my money back. I will never buy from them again. Shop at Zappos, they truly have free FAST shipping and returns, and issue refunds as soon as they receive returns."

"Do not purchase from Shoes. com unless you want to pay full price for used shoes. Terrible customer service, again don't waste your time."

modified review This review was modified by lmcmillon on June 18 2014 01:53:16 PM

"Shoes.com is the worst online retailer / retailer I have ever done business with. I purchased shoes for my wife from them and after wearing it once the strap fell apart. We sent the shoes back but we where denied the return/exchange because Shoes.com felt that they where normal wear and tear. There is no way that wearing a shoe once and having it fall apart is normal wear and tear. I am currently filing a dispute with them regarding this, and will be reporting them to the BBB."

modified review This review was modified by Don79 on May 30 2014 07:15:20 AM

"Jacked up prices!

This place most sells shoes that are discounted or sold at places like TJ max or Ross Store the only difference is this place shoots the price right up! I've found numerous pairs of shoes on this site at places like TJ Maxx for almost half the price. You should always check Ross or TJ Maxx or even your local clearance rack at a shoe store besides here!

The only thing I like about this place is fast processing times (mostly same day to some next business day) and the free return shipping regardless of the reason.. Which is why I give this two stars

"I'm normally a very easy going happy person however; upon receiving the shoes I ordered, I opened the box to (my surprise) I was sent USED SHOES!! Then upon an extremely useless & pathetic "customer service" call with Romoan.. Shoes.com provided absolutely NO solution.. accept that I was "able" to return the used shoes, in hopes of receiving a refund in 2 weeks! Disgusting!! I will NEVER purchase anything from shoes.com again!! Do not purchase anything from shoes.com! Thank you, to Zappos for ALWAYS being Awesome! "

modified review This review was modified by Zapposrocks on October 25 2013 02:42:26 PM

"Will not return again. I bought shoes at for a Labor Day sale. Danskos are not usually on sale. I think that they realized this, because they cancelled my order saying they didnt have enough of my size. The same day it was cancelled, I called and every shoe that I ordered was still offered in my size. They now do not want to give me the original price I would have paif if they had not cancelled my order. I can get the shoes for full price, just not the sale price. Funny enough, I purchased the shoes during the first two hours of the sale. After six phone calls, I would rather pay more than ever purchase shoes from this reseller again. "

modified review This review was modified by sohara4195 on September 30 2013 11:04:54 AM

"Ordered a pair of shoes on Wednesday, they did not ship until Saturday. Now the expected delivery date is the following Saturday. Free shipping is wonderful and appreciated but I would gladly pay $5 to get my shoes in a reasonable time frame. They did offer a decent price on the shoes I was searching for, I just wish they were here so I could run in them as planned."

modified review This review was modified by TrailShoeRat on September 12 2013 03:36:18 PM

Shoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoes.com is not a merchant member
Shoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!