Stores > Shoes.com
  • Shoes.com

Voice your opinion! Review Shoes.com by clicking a star below.
2017-01-12

Worst service ever, never buying from them again

"I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from them. I waited 2 weeks and no shoes (should have gotten them in 3-4 business days). I checked my order status on the website and it says it shipped. I clicked on their link to get tracking on the package. The page it brought me to asked for the order number and my order zip code. After entering it and hitting submit, the stupid website brings me back to my order status page with it saying "see below" for tracking, when there isn't anything that lets me track the package. Just a link to the previous page which wanted the info. I called their help line, was number 9 in que and waited 35 minutes on hold before I selected the option to be called back. 2.5 hours later they finally called me back and the rep in a very hard to understand accent asked for the order number and then after a while on hold told me that it was delivered earlier that day so I should already have it before hanging up on me. The shoes never arrived. I checked with my post office staff the next day after it still wasn't there. The post mistress printed out the tracking saying that it was shipped to the wrong post office but should be rerouted and arrive the next day. It never arrived and now the email I sent the vendor says that it was delivered to the post office (wrong one) on the 9th and now was being shipped back to them. This has been the biggest headache ever. Next time I'll use Zappos who don't seem to be incompetent like these people are."

2016-11-19

Never shoesdotcom

"I will never order anything from this store again!! Their customer service **** and no one seems to know what they're doing!! I waited 5 weeks for my order that was suppose to take up to 5 business days. I called to cancel, was transferred to 6 different people and then they had the nerve to charge me a second time on my card which took another hour and 45 minute phone call and a week later for my full refunds!!! "

2016-11-18

The worst online company!

"Don't expect to get anything you order, don't expect to be treated like a human being!"

2016-10-28

Bad Reviews are Deserved

"I am so frustrated with the poor customer service. I have purchased several times from their site and have been satisfied with the product and promptness of order fulfillment. However, I needed to exchange one purchase because the size charts were not accurate. I did the exchange online and it refunded my original purchase and charged me for a second time for the exchange but did not apply the promotional code I used on the first order. It was 20% off on a $250 purchase so I tried to contact customer service to see if they could make an adjustment but after three attempts to call and hold for 30+ minutes each time plus email with no response, I ultimately paid the higher price and let it go. Today I needed to reach customer service about a recent order and waited for over an hour before I finally reached someone. Although I like many of the brands carried on their sites (shoes.com and onlineshoes.com) I probably will not order from them again because their customer service is so poor. After reading more reviews I can see my experience is typical -- shop at your own risk because they do not offer customer support!""

2016-10-26

Piss poor customer service

"I had never ordered from shoes.com and received a $30 off coupon from Paypal, so decided to give them a try. I had been looking for a cute pair of grey suede fringe booties and found a pair of Earthies "Zurich" that looked perfect. When I went to check out, I received a message that the coupon code was not valid for the item that I was purchasing. Shoes.com offered "free" 2-day shipping as an accommodation. When the shoes did not arrive as promised, I went online to check status and learned that shoes.com cancelled the order, presumably because they did not have the merchandise to ship. They never notified me that the order was canceled, which would have been customer service 101. To add insult to injury, the charge for the shoes is still pending on my Paypal account. Not only won't I order from shoes.com again, I won't be giving much weight to recommendations from Paypal."

2016-09-14

Zero stars

"This company is disreputable and does not stand behind their products. I bought a pair of Clark&'s sandals through Amazon and wore them twice only to find out they squeaked when you walked. Shoes.com will not take them back because they say I am past the time frame. First of all, I was out of commission for 2 months due to surgery. Secondly, STAND BEHIND YOUR PRODUCTS. I don't care if it's past 30 or 60 days. If a product is defective, have integrity and take it back or at least let the customer exchange it. You have got to be kidding me! I spent $100.00 on these shoes and they ****!! Shoes.com does too. I waited on the phone for customer service for over an hour and still no answer."

2016-05-12

Dishonest

"I placed an order for expedited shipping and it shipped on Wednesday and I won't get it until the following Wednesday. This is 6 shipping days!! I paid extra for 2-5 day shipping. They won't refund shipping. I wouldn't have paid $5.95 for expedited shipping if it wasn't going to be expedited. Dishonest company and poor customer service. Won't buy again! "

2016-02-26

Amazingly Fabulous

"I ordered a pair of Sandals before reading all of the terrible reviews online. My experience is totally unlike all of these negative reviews. The sandals arrived within 3 days of the order. They were too wide and would never fit in another size. I got a return label from them and sent them back. I received an e-mail within 3days and was refunded the next business day. I feel that they are as good to do business with as any other good online retailer.

2016-02-18

Shoes.com

"I ordered a pair of shoes prior to reading all the terrible reviews on shoes.com. I received a confirmation email and tracking number very soon after placing my order. Without noticing I had misswritten my address. I called shoes.com and was on hold for maybe 8 minutes. A very friendly man helped me change my address and ensured that no other problems would occur. Although the post office delayed the delivery of my shoes to 8 days instead of the 5-7day shipping I chose, shoes.com emailed me an apology and $20 off my next purchase! Do not listen to the horror stories! I had a fantastic experience! "

2016-01-20

No Refund

"I have ordered a pair of Nike trainers, received wrong model and size. Additionally trainers are fake - THIS IS NOT THE REAL PRODUCT.
They tried to offer discount on future product but have not refunded after four month of e-mail ping pong. My recommendation is DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

2015-12-28

"My order was charged to my credit card but the order was canceled. I contacted customer support to be told that my order was canceled because of a pricing error (a falsehood--they were trying to compete with an amazon.com price). Then, they offer me a $10 promo code for my trouble. My purchase was a Christmas present that was $200 off the list price--So a $10 code didn't help. Most other online vendors I work with would have honored the price--these guys are clowns and don't care if they keep you as a customer or not."

2015-12-18

"The worst company and customer service I have EVER DEALT WITH!!!! They have screwed up my Pay My Way account since day one! Either they double charge or they say the payment was declined when it wasn't . Constantly calling customer service to correct payment error every month and they still screw it up! They have the dumbest policies I have ever seen. Starting with using a debit card, they except Paypal but can't really use it unless you pay in full. Horrible company the worst customer service I have ever dealt with! You wait forever on phone just to get through then when you do they don't know what they are doing or are the nastiest people they can find to talk to you like you are the idiots!! I will NEVER BY FROM THEM AGAIN! BUYER BEWARE ,DON'T BUY FROM THEM. "

2015-12-15

"The experience with shoes.com was a DISASTER!!! Never buy anything from them!!!!!!!!

I bought a pair of shoes from them and it run big. So I made an exchange. I wrote several emails and tried to call them lots of times. No one responded!!!!!! So I followed the instruction online and made an exchange (basically repurchased another pair). Several days later, they emailed me back and told me that the size I ordered is out of stock. That's NOT true!!!! Because I can see that the size is still in stock online!!!!! Then they deducted me 5.95 for return fee, which clearly is their little trick......Anyway, NEVER NEVER buy anything from shoes.com!!!!!

2015-12-10

"Wish I had read reviews of this place before placing an order. I ordered a 10EEE slipper and received a box marked 10 EEE, but the slippers inside were a 10 M. Tried to call the company, IMPOSSIBLE. No one answers the phone and no one calls you back when you leave a message. I tried doing the exchange online. I had to reorder the correct item to complete the exchange. This was an EVEN EXCHANGE. Not only did they charge my credit card, AGAIN, but when I return the slippers, they apparently will deduct $5.95 from the refund for completing an online exchange. TOTAL BS and a SCAM, if you ask me!"

2015-11-30

"Non-existent customer service! Ordered on-line, then realized that this was wrong purchase. Tried to cancel within 1 hour. Their 24/7 service is false advertisement at best. Left a message (after 20 minutes of horrible music). No confirmation. Next day tried to reach them during normal hours - no luck. Wrote and email - no response. Order Confirmation email says "free returns". After receiving unwanted package, tried to return. Instruction on line told me that I will be charged for the return ($5.95). It was my first and definitely LAST experience with this company. "

Share Shoes.com's store rating

Shoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoes.com is not a merchant member
Shoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!