Stores > ShoeBuy

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10

2016-05-29

Good Experience

"Good experience

They had a very nice price on a pair of Merrell's I was long looking for at a discount. Took them 3 days to ship but other than that all went well.

2016-04-29

Beware of restocking Fee $6.96/shoe, but "free" returns

"As a past customer of ShoeBuy.com, I ordered two pair of shoes without readying the "fine print." They had always had a free shipping and return policy. It has been a pleasant shopping experience in the past, but NO MORE! I have hard to fit feet, so the luxury of online buying at no risk is appealing. Plus, I am not embarrassed in the store when they can't fit me for shoes. Now Shoe Buy has a new policy...$6.95 restocking fee per shoe! Outrageous! And a phone call to "customer service" was equally infuriating. Be forewarned, they will NOT waive the restocking fee. $14.00 out the window! Lousy Service. I will never do business with Shoe Buy again and hope you don't either. Shop at Zappos at no risk!!!!

To Shoe Buy: was it worth $14.00 to you to get this bad PR?

Ex-customer

This review was modified by Consultm2 on April 29 2016 10:59:09 AM

2016-04-28

has some of best prices online

"I bought a nimbus 17 running shoes because it was on sale, great deal. I got it quick. this is second shoe from shoebuy.com. They have some of the lowest prices online. I keep looking for their deals. I would definately buy again."

2016-04-26

Scam

"I ordered a pair of Crocs Patricia II Expresso/Mushroom women's size 7 from Shoebuy.com on April 20, 2016. I made the color selection and size based on what Shoebuy.com showed they had in their inventory. I made the purchase through my Paypal account which they took out of my account immediately. They state that it takes 1-5 business days to ship the shoes. On the 5th day (April 26, 2016) when the shoes were to be shipped I get a cancellation of the order from Shoebuy.com and a refund of the purchase amount. The explanation was that they did not have the shoes in stock. When I called their customer service I found that they do not even have any inventory of shoes but instead have the order drop shipped from the manufacturer. They even admitted they don't even know what the manufacturer has in its inventory. They dupe the customer into buying shoes, which they claim they have in their inventory, keep your money for almost a week, then cancel the order on the day its due to ship. They should be able to determine if they can fulfill the order at the time of the order, not a week later. This company is nothing but a scam to collect money from customers, hold it for a week to collect interest, and then refund the initial payment to the customer. Meanwhile, the customer loses interest they could have made on that purchase price by keeping it in their own account, not to mention the inconvenience and waste of time the customer spends waiting on shoes that are never going to be delivered."

2016-04-25

Fraud alert

"The company clearly and repeatedly stated the shoes I ordered were leather in their descriptions and invoice. Received them and they were clearly stamped inside the shoe ALL MAN MADE. Contacted them buy phone, talked with supervisor. Refused to accept them back at no charge. Even though fraudulently labeled, they would not relinquish charging me $7.00 for a restocking fee. This company is one to watch out for."

This review was modified by jomax on April 25 2016 04:48:43 PM

2016-04-16

Shady Company!

" I ordered 2 pairs of shoe. I did not get one of them I let them know straight away. They launched an investigation with UPS and made me wait for the results. I had to wait 1 1/2 months to finally get a reply stating that UPS said it was delivered. I already knew that UPS stated that it was delivered!! That is why I said that it showed delivered, but it was not there. I don't understand this, I paid for the product and somehow it either got lost, delivered accidentally to another persons door. etc. They have provided no proof of it being received by anyone. This is why you have insurance and cover the customer. I paid for the shoes and am out that money. This is the only company that will make you pay, if it gets lost in the mail. I am not sure this is even legal. I am disgusted with their shady business practices and horrible customer service. If you call to ask for a supervisor they will not give you one and will not even give the name of one. Since when is a supervisor anonymous? This shows that they are hiding things and not at all reputable. It appears this company is going under. SHOEBUY, YOU HAVE TOO MUCH COMPETITION TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS THIS WAY! You are going out of business real soon with this kind of shady business practices. Good luck! I guess you really needed the $50.00 that I paid for the shoes that I did not get. All this over a measly $50.00. You must be broke. "

This review was modified by gwquality63 on April 16 2016 10:17:11 AM

2016-04-10

Tried to exchange and only gave me partial refund

"I returned an item and bought a larger size. The customer service rep on the phone stated I would receive an exchange without a restocking fee. Low and behold I only got a partial refund. The warehouse accidentally marked my newest order as returned. Customer service said that since I didn't purchase a new order I wouldn't receive an exchange, even though I did buy a new larger size and they marked that one as returned. I emailed many times and the refuse to look into it or understand what I'm saying, and just send me automated apology emails that they cant help me."

This review was modified by bansalbear on April 10 2016 03:57:41 PM

2016-03-11

lost my return

"They lost my return and then kept stalling to resolve the issue."

2016-01-31

Just What the Doctor Ordered

"Fast and great selection

2016-01-29

"Talked with Dario, could not get our account set on-line and he was a great help.
Thanks

2016-01-29

"loved the coupon that was available"

2016-01-28

Got Me A Great Deal!

"Yippee... Never been here before but found you via Bradsdeals and got a great deal on some Clarks I've been wanting. Thanks!!"

2016-01-27

Good Sale

"I wouldn't normally have purchased such an expensive item, but the sale and birthday promo code turned the tables for me."

2016-01-27

Awful Company,

"I ordered two pairs of sandals from Shoebuy. Over 10 days later they tell me one pair isn't in stock and they will only be sending one of the two. I wrote them and asked for the order to be canceled entirely as I needed both pairs.

Six days went by and they said they regret they couldn't cancel the order as it just shipped (that day). They then charged me a $7 restocking fee.

I called and asked for this fee to be waived due to the ludicrous situation and poor handling of the order on their end and I was denied. Its ludicrous that they failed to fulfill the initial order, they failed to cancel the order, and then they were audacious enough to charge me for their failures..

I strongly suggest you do business elsewhere and not with this fraudulent company.

This review was modified by Rryyaann on January 27 2016 11:47:23 AM

2016-01-25

Happy 16th Birthday --

"Thank you for the SALE !

Share ShoeBuy's store rating

ShoeBuy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeBuy is not a merchant member
ShoeBuy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!