Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.38/10 3.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.91/10 3.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.46/10 3.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"The customer service staff epitomizes "customer no service". i have had nothing but problems with them and it has been practically impossible to get help from anyone who works there. They are not knowledgeable, do not want to help and give you the runaround. I got my credit card company involved for two disputed items. I have never had such a horrendous experience with a vendor and I will never shop with them again."

modified review This review was modified by mkekathy on September 18 2014 11:00:57 AM

Shoebuy.com User

"Ordered a backpack, got 'randomly' selected for order analysis, which meant I had to make an (expensive) international phone call to verify my order. Why? What can my voice possibly prove that e-mail, Skype or other methods can't??

The CS rep told me it's not actually random, but that it's biased against people who order with different billing and shipping addresses. Why on earth is that necessary?

Still waiting for my backpack, I bet they cut it up or something. Further CS inquiries have yielded no response after 4 days.

What a terrible company, and they look so 'big'. I will never buy at shoebuy again.

Shoebuy.com User

"will never deal with this company again, Took forever to ship shoes and after 13 days i refused UPS and gave them the mailing label to mail back the shoes. I found the shoes for 40 dollars less and was took to go to billing@shoebuy.com before I even received the shoes buy they would not do anything so i refused the order the personal are rude and still trying to get my refund. Mark was very rude and would not take time to listen until I had to raise my voice

Shoebuy.com User

"The WORST company. I have been dealing with them for 2 years trying to use a gift certificate. The customer service is HORRIBLE! The shoes they sent had issues and when I returned them and tried to get another pair, the sent me the same shoes! If you have a gift certificate you can use any promotions because, you have a gift certificate. Do yourselves all a favor and just go through Zappos. I've had nothing but positive experiences with them and refer all my friends to them ????"

"I am so unimpressed with this company . From their website, you would think they were trying to compete with Zappos, and therefore would be about the same.
You would be wrong. This company is not trying at all to compete with Zappos. Delivery is slow because all they are really doing is ordering your shoes for you from the manufacturer.
What this means is that if you call customer service, they can't give you any service to speak of. They can't expedite the order, and they can't even cancel it. All they can do is send a message to the company that makes the shoes to please cancel the order. If the order has already shipped, oh well, too late!
Not only is their customer service of no service, but they are rude and unprofessional. One CSR actually hung up on me.
This company basically has nothing. They have no inventory and they have no service. I suggest just ordering from Zappos or directly from the manufacturer instead.

modified review This review was modified by Dana567 on August 26 2014 07:03:23 PM

"I only wear New Balance tennis shoes. I saw on Shoebuy.com these Velcro tennis shoes because I wanted something easy on easy off, so I went for the Velcro instead of laces so I purchased: Men's New Balance MW411

These are shoes, so how are you going to know if they are comfortable if you don't wear them. So of course, I tried them on, fit fine. Wore them to work where I stand all day and they literally hurt my ankles so bad that I had to take them off once I got to my car because I could not drive bending my ankles into the shoe. I could barely drive home or walk for the next few days without my ankles hurting.
I returned them because they had a return reason of "too high" so I thought no problem.
I was surprised that I received them back in the mail with the reason, "Cannot be RESOLD"..
So my complaint is that this company cares more about "RESELLING" THEIR PRODUCT AND COULD CARELESS IF THE CUSTOMER IS HAPPY!!! MONEY WASTED ON A SELFISH COMPANY!! Never doing business with them!!! Already spreading the word.

modified review This review was modified by ddbresee on August 05 2014 01:17:57 PM

"I needed a pair of work shoes , and did not have a lot of money to spend for them. I wanted a pair of DR. SCHOLLS
work shoes. First , I went to Famous Footwear where the price was $69. They had a 5% discount which did not bring it down much : (
Then I looked online elsewhere to see if i could find the same shoes for a lower price. Shoebuy seemed to have those shoes, and they had a 25% off sale.
I had never ordered from them before , so I came here to read the reviews : D LOL.......I was horrified! But from my experience with customers, sometimes people just do not take the time to read thoroughly and ask questions. Soooooo........first thing I did was to call CS and ask them if the brand I wanted WAS included in the 25% sale. She told me that they were and even helped me input the code into the right field , (right after checkout), she says. And sure enough , it worked! i thanked her and hung up. Then I forgot to ASK if they were in stock -.-
so I called back.....again they were helpful and told me they were. OK, fast forward to checkout....... I read where it said that orders take about 1-5 days to ship. OK, then i ordered and waited.
They sent Email conformation listing all details : )
Sure enough , after about 4 days, (they waited until they shipped my order to take the money out of my account), sent Email with shipping conformation and tracking number. In 3 days I had my shoes, exactly the size , color, and in brand new condition : )
A pair of 70 dollar shoes only cost me $52 dollars with free shipping ! I am very happy with shoebuy.com !

"Horrible. Avoid this place like the plague. I called customer service 3 times to review the order as requested, and I was hung up on once, disconnected once, and the third time overheard the representatives discussing their lunches and asking for the salt and Sriracha to be passed. Finally I called a 4th time and was informed that my order had been canceled. Thank god it was canceled because I do not want my money going to this company."

modified review This review was modified by fc2014 on July 15 2014 05:00:30 AM

"Remarkable business. I paid $250 for scuffed up shoes, then when I returned them, they send them back saying they cannot sell them because they are scuffed up. They certainly didn't have any issues selling scuffed up shoes when they initially sent them to me..."

modified review This review was modified by prossertd on July 15 2014 11:10:26 AM

dartfever's Avatar
Sunnyvale, California

"Betting against the odds that the poor reviews here were isolated cases, I purchased a new pair of Rockport Downtown Loft shoes from ShoeBuy, and hoped for the best!

From information I had researched on these particular shoes, they supposedly ran pretty much true-to-size, so I felt the likelihood of having to deal with a return or exchange was low. A confirmation e-mail with the UPS Tracking number was promptly provided, and the shoes arrived double-boxed about a week later directly from Rockport.

I am very pleased with the fit and appearance of the shoes, and having experienced quick shipping and a great price, I would definitely consider ShoeBuy for my future needs!

modified review This review was modified by dartfever on July 06 2014 10:31:02 PM

"We ordered a few pairs of shoes during 2013 year and have not had problems at any times. All orders were shipped to us fast. All shoes were quality. I think Shoebuy one of the best shops."

"I do not understand all the negative reviews on here. I was actually on this site because I wanted to inspect a competing retailer, 6pm.com. That company has a similar rating on here so I wanted to compare it to Shoebuy, with whom I am familiar. I have ordered from Shoebuy about 7 times in the past 24 months, comprising dozens of shoes (I order multiples of the same when I do not know my size, and just return the ones that do not work since it is Free shipping both ways) and I have NEVER had an issue. In fact, I prefer buying from them over other retailers like Amazon, who now charge sales tax, and because Shoebuy frequently offers 20% off coupons and are on eBates.com. Plus Shoebuy offers price match guarantee and they have honored it on several occasions for me. The only thing that is better about Amazon is that it offers expedited shipping. Hopefully this review does not sound like a plant but I am really satisfied with Shoebuy. I guess I will try 6pm then since they seem to be the only place w/my size left in a discontinued model..."

modified review This review was modified by pinkbillows on June 16 2014 07:22:59 PM

"I have made one or two orders from shoebuy before (back in 2009) and saw the reviews on this site as I went to make a new purchase. These reviews spooked me, but I went ahead and decided to make the purchase. One of the pairs did not fit and was actually the wrong color (just one of those things - the box actually said the correct color, but what was inside was different). I did the return with sufficient nervousness, never having made a return with them before and noticing how the bad reviews pretty much come from their return process. Well, getting the return shipping label was easy (all online). I sent it right back the same day (that would have been Friday) and from the tracking number it appears it was received by them just this morning (the following Wednesday) - and I just received a notice that I got my refund! So absolutely no issues with them from me, and I would definitely purchase from them again."

modified review This review was modified by D.H., Lawrence on June 11 2014 08:55:55 AM

"There is no service from Shoebuy at all. After I ordered I kindly asked them to review my order. Í ordered from the Netherlands and I can't anything elegant in a WW. I gave them the length of my feet. They didn't do anything and shipped the order. When I received the shoes it was obvious that 3 of them where much larger. A small service by measuring would have helped me with the right shoes. No I'm stuck with them and it cost me a lot of money. I mailed them again and there is no response."

modified review This review was modified by Jolanda550 on May 24 2014 08:57:14 AM

"Classic bait and switch, and I stupidly fell for it.

Ordered an item at a good price. They cancelled the order shortly after taking my info and offered me a 30% coupon that expires in 4 weeks, but not before they JACKED UP the price on the item I wanted by 600%, rendering the coupon a loogie to the face.

Please do not order from this deplorable company, I'm stuck getting junk mail because they took my info.

modified review This review was modified by tutor138 on May 12 2014 11:08:18 PM

Shoebuy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoebuy.com is not a merchant member
Shoebuy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!