• ShoeBuy ShoeBuy Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.36/10 1.36/10

"I Love the discounts and rewards! There is always a great selection."

"I WANTED TO REGISTER but could not find a link for that so checked out as guest. Might have forgot p-word but didn't want to wait, to reset it etc. "

"Would like to receive discount for frequent purchases please. I have 7 Granchildren to buy for and would buy more often if I received them. "

"Shoes are always what I expect. They arrive quickly. I love buying shoes this way. "

"Thank you for the sale price on the pendleton poncho!"

"website caused some problems getting to my sign in "

"very satisfied with previous orders! great prices!"

"First time here. So far so good. Will have better opinion once order received."

"It is so easy to buy shoes on Shoebuy. Customer service cannot be beat."

"The only reason I'm not happy it's because I had a coupon that expires on October the 5th and I try using it on the 4th and it never let me use it. "

"great website, my go to for shoes for myself and kids."

"I don't mind giving quick feedback but it is not good to require a text box to be filled. Too much time and I almost just closed the feed back option altogether."

"After selecting size and width when added to cart, requested size and width again, but would not take it. Had to start over from a different link."

"Great Selection, along with regular discount offers. My first place to look, always! Thanks Shoebuy!"

"There is such a variety of shoes. My only complaint is that even when I narrow my selections, there are shoes shown that do not fit the categories and I have to go through all of them. Also there was not a selection for just "sneakers." I buy all my shoes through Shoebuys and have been satisfied with your service, esp. being able to return shipping free."

Share ShoeBuy's store rating

ShoeBuy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoeBuy is a merchant member
ShoeBuy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.