Product & services pricing Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"Horrible. Avoid this place like the plague. I called customer service 3 times to review the order as requested, and I was hung up on once, disconnected once, and the third time overheard the representatives discussing their lunches and asking for the salt and Sriracha to be passed. Finally I called a 4th time and was informed that my order had been canceled. Thank god it was canceled because I do not want my money going to this company."

modified review This review was modified by fc2014 on July 15 2014 05:00:30 AM

"Remarkable business. I paid $250 for scuffed up shoes, then when I returned them, they send them back saying they cannot sell them because they are scuffed up. They certainly didn't have any issues selling scuffed up shoes when they initially sent them to me..."

modified review This review was modified by prossertd on July 15 2014 11:10:26 AM

dartfever's Avatar
Sunnyvale, California

"Betting against the odds that the poor reviews here were isolated cases, I purchased a new pair of Rockport Downtown Loft shoes from ShoeBuy, and hoped for the best!

From information I had researched on these particular shoes, they supposedly ran pretty much true-to-size, so I felt the likelihood of having to deal with a return or exchange was low. A confirmation e-mail with the UPS Tracking number was promptly provided, and the shoes arrived double-boxed about a week later directly from Rockport.

I am very pleased with the fit and appearance of the shoes, and having experienced quick shipping and a great price, I would definitely consider ShoeBuy for my future needs!

modified review This review was modified by dartfever on July 06 2014 10:31:02 PM

"We ordered a few pairs of shoes during 2013 year and have not had problems at any times. All orders were shipped to us fast. All shoes were quality. I think Shoebuy one of the best shops."

"I do not understand all the negative reviews on here. I was actually on this site because I wanted to inspect a competing retailer, 6pm.com. That company has a similar rating on here so I wanted to compare it to Shoebuy, with whom I am familiar. I have ordered from Shoebuy about 7 times in the past 24 months, comprising dozens of shoes (I order multiples of the same when I do not know my size, and just return the ones that do not work since it is Free shipping both ways) and I have NEVER had an issue. In fact, I prefer buying from them over other retailers like Amazon, who now charge sales tax, and because Shoebuy frequently offers 20% off coupons and are on eBates.com. Plus Shoebuy offers price match guarantee and they have honored it on several occasions for me. The only thing that is better about Amazon is that it offers expedited shipping. Hopefully this review does not sound like a plant but I am really satisfied with Shoebuy. I guess I will try 6pm then since they seem to be the only place w/my size left in a discontinued model..."

modified review This review was modified by pinkbillows on June 16 2014 07:22:59 PM

"I have made one or two orders from shoebuy before (back in 2009) and saw the reviews on this site as I went to make a new purchase. These reviews spooked me, but I went ahead and decided to make the purchase. One of the pairs did not fit and was actually the wrong color (just one of those things - the box actually said the correct color, but what was inside was different). I did the return with sufficient nervousness, never having made a return with them before and noticing how the bad reviews pretty much come from their return process. Well, getting the return shipping label was easy (all online). I sent it right back the same day (that would have been Friday) and from the tracking number it appears it was received by them just this morning (the following Wednesday) - and I just received a notice that I got my refund! So absolutely no issues with them from me, and I would definitely purchase from them again."

modified review This review was modified by D.H., Lawrence on June 11 2014 08:55:55 AM

"There is no service from Shoebuy at all. After I ordered I kindly asked them to review my order. Í ordered from the Netherlands and I can't anything elegant in a WW. I gave them the length of my feet. They didn't do anything and shipped the order. When I received the shoes it was obvious that 3 of them where much larger. A small service by measuring would have helped me with the right shoes. No I'm stuck with them and it cost me a lot of money. I mailed them again and there is no response."

modified review This review was modified by Jolanda550 on May 24 2014 08:57:14 AM

"Classic bait and switch, and I stupidly fell for it.

Ordered an item at a good price. They cancelled the order shortly after taking my info and offered me a 30% coupon that expires in 4 weeks, but not before they JACKED UP the price on the item I wanted by 600%, rendering the coupon a loogie to the face.

Please do not order from this deplorable company, I'm stuck getting junk mail because they took my info.

modified review This review was modified by tutor138 on May 12 2014 11:08:18 PM

"Shoebuy confirmed my purchase of an item by email. 36 hours later they emailed me that they made a mistake in their inventory control and cannot deliver the order that is out of stock. They offered a one time discount on a future purchase in the next 30 days, but the sale items I would have purchased are sold out. They have left a pending charge on my credit card for item that they canceled."

"Its odd that this company has such a low rating. I used them about 9 times and never had a problem. The free shipping both ways is nice and even returns are processed quickly. "

"This was my last purchase at ShoeBuy. I accidentally ordered a pair of shoes at their Special Events site, not noticing that this was a final purchase: no returns or exchanges possible. I never buy anything I cannot return, especially shoes. I tried to cancel the order right away calling the Customer Service. They put me on hold for about 2 hours! I also emailed the customer service with the cancellation request almost right away. Mind it, the customer service rep really tried to help and cancel the order before it was processed, but she failed. They processed the order a bit too fast. It usually takes them a few days, but I guess, this time they were really motivated to sell something people cannot return. This company believes in getting their bucks no matter what. It does not value the customers' opinion. It is going to lose the customer."

modified review This review was modified by tkgr on February 21 2014 10:55:58 AM

"I have dealt with this company for several years. Their shipping has always been prompt, returns are easy and I have even had to call them for help. They were courteous and resolved my issue. I do have a current order pending with them. This was just placed today. Shoebuy is one of my preferred sellers. I am surprised at their low rating. "

"THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER, NOTHING BUT AGGREVATION. DON'T BUY FROM THIS CO. HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY ORDER AFTER 3 WEEKS OF CALLING. THEY BASICALLY DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU GET YOUR STUFF OR NOT, ACCORDING TO MATT, THE HEAD MANAGER OF COSTUMER SERVICE. IT'S NOT THEIR PROBLEM WHETHER YOU RECEIVE YOUR STUFF OR YOU DON'T, AND FORGET ABOUT ASKING FOR A REFUND IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR ORDER, NOT THEIR CO. POLICY. DON'T BUY FROM SHOEBUY."

"so i ordered 2 pairs of shoes i got 30% off and d customer service guy was excellent and i got a confirmation email and later tracking number.i ordered sat i got them tue exactly how i ordered the. i am very satisfied and happy they are great"

modified review This review was modified by geee on December 03 2013 10:13:02 PM

"So.... I bought a pair of Clarks Mullin Spice boots (regularly 300 dollars) with a promo code and got them for $200 (because I paid through V By Me Visa). I was happy to find a pair of leather boots for a good price- my friend has them and suggested i get a pair- so I went ahead and bought them. The next day I got an email from shoebuy with a confirmation number but it looked a bit fake. Nonetheless 3 days go by and still no shipping notification. I go online and see horrible upon horrible reviews about this website and almost start to cry because Id be out $219. Waited. Then I happened to look in my junk mail file, thus to find the shipping email with tracking number (unfortunately they SHIP within 1-5 business days, not RECEIVE within that time). MY SHOES ARE 2 DIFFERENT SIZES. Now im terrified to return them! WTF!"

modified review This review was modified by emsavage on October 30 2013 03:28:48 PM

Shoebuy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoebuy.com is not a merchant member
Shoebuy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!