Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.38/10 3.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.83/10 2.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"Not long after I left the review of my experience with Shoebuy.com, I received notification via email that my item was being shipped on 1 day delivery. I'm pleased to say that the parcel arrived this morning, all thanks to Joann who works at the company. I wish they'd given this level of service from the beginning but as it stands, they rectified the problem. I've updated my rating of them accordingly."

modified review This review was modified by robdeb_eason on November 25 2014 01:48:31 PM

"TERRIBLE customer service. Will not be ordering from them again."

modified review This review was modified by acumental1 on November 07 2014 05:34:40 PM

"Order shoes in a we and they were so narrow they didn't not fit my feet. I wore them for about five minutes on the black top and tried to send then back and they returned them telling me they were to dirty. How does a person found out if she likes the shoes are not without trying them on. Unhappy and out 65 dollars. Will never shop and this crappy dire again. "

Today at 9:07 AM

I really was looking forward to those boots I ordered. when I got them, the lacing up of the boots was a challenge but I needed to test them for my upcoming deer hunting. I wore them twice, my toes were jammed constantly in the toe box...no way could I wear them! I always take a 71/2 to 8. These were 8. you offered no half sizes, so I wanted a refund. Cleaned up the shoes, they looked fine to me, was thrilled to read 60 day returns/refunds...it had been about 40 or so. read all directions for returning and sent off in original shoe box (later to learn this was wrong) and mailed out 1 day later....loving your return/refund policy!!

7 days later the package with return of my boots, stating they had been used (how else could I test them?) and dirty, and had not used original (outer?) box to send back in...Your policy sounds great...but in reality we are at the mercy of whomever wishes NOT to honor it. $80 down the drain. I will never buy Crocs, let alone use Shoebuy again.

Thank you for giving me an avenue to vent my disappointment...I've tried for 4 days to leave it on 'write a review' and get nothing but 'gray' and not moving page..inaccessable

modified review This review was modified by bebbee on October 13 2014 06:17:42 AM

"I ordered 3 pairs of Brooks Ravenna 4. 2 out of the 3 were correct. The third box contained an incorrect pair of shoes. So after multiples calls to customer service I finally received a return postage sticker. The incorrect shoes are sent back. THEN SHOEBUY SENDS THEM BACK TO ME STATING THAT THEY DON'T SELL THIS SHOE. I never received the return package, but an told this on the phone after making an inquiry of my 3rd pair of shoes. Since then it has been nothing but a blow off and a run around. Save yourself the hassle and buy from Zappos. I never had a problem with them. There is a reason they are #1 and I learned t the hard way. I paid for 3 pairs of shoes, but only got 2. Screw Shoebuy. Never dealing with them again and will slam them to everyone I know."

modified review This review was modified by fo44rd on September 26 2014 04:09:09 PM

"The customer service staff epitomizes "customer no service". i have had nothing but problems with them and it has been practically impossible to get help from anyone who works there. They are not knowledgeable, do not want to help and give you the runaround. I got my credit card company involved for two disputed items. I have never had such a horrendous experience with a vendor and I will never shop with them again."

modified review This review was modified by mkekathy on September 18 2014 11:00:57 AM

Shoebuy.com User

"Ordered a backpack, got 'randomly' selected for order analysis, which meant I had to make an (expensive) international phone call to verify my order. Why? What can my voice possibly prove that e-mail, Skype or other methods can't??

The CS rep told me it's not actually random, but that it's biased against people who order with different billing and shipping addresses. Why on earth is that necessary?

Still waiting for my backpack, I bet they cut it up or something. Further CS inquiries have yielded no response after 4 days.

What a terrible company, and they look so 'big'. I will never buy at shoebuy again.

Shoebuy.com User

"will never deal with this company again, Took forever to ship shoes and after 13 days i refused UPS and gave them the mailing label to mail back the shoes. I found the shoes for 40 dollars less and was took to go to billing@shoebuy.com before I even received the shoes buy they would not do anything so i refused the order the personal are rude and still trying to get my refund. Mark was very rude and would not take time to listen until I had to raise my voice

Shoebuy.com User

"The WORST company. I have been dealing with them for 2 years trying to use a gift certificate. The customer service is HORRIBLE! The shoes they sent had issues and when I returned them and tried to get another pair, the sent me the same shoes! If you have a gift certificate you can use any promotions because, you have a gift certificate. Do yourselves all a favor and just go through Zappos. I've had nothing but positive experiences with them and refer all my friends to them ????"

"I am so unimpressed with this company . From their website, you would think they were trying to compete with Zappos, and therefore would be about the same.
You would be wrong. This company is not trying at all to compete with Zappos. Delivery is slow because all they are really doing is ordering your shoes for you from the manufacturer.
What this means is that if you call customer service, they can't give you any service to speak of. They can't expedite the order, and they can't even cancel it. All they can do is send a message to the company that makes the shoes to please cancel the order. If the order has already shipped, oh well, too late!
Not only is their customer service of no service, but they are rude and unprofessional. One CSR actually hung up on me.
This company basically has nothing. They have no inventory and they have no service. I suggest just ordering from Zappos or directly from the manufacturer instead.

modified review This review was modified by Dana567 on August 26 2014 07:03:23 PM

"I only wear New Balance tennis shoes. I saw on Shoebuy.com these Velcro tennis shoes because I wanted something easy on easy off, so I went for the Velcro instead of laces so I purchased: Men's New Balance MW411

These are shoes, so how are you going to know if they are comfortable if you don't wear them. So of course, I tried them on, fit fine. Wore them to work where I stand all day and they literally hurt my ankles so bad that I had to take them off once I got to my car because I could not drive bending my ankles into the shoe. I could barely drive home or walk for the next few days without my ankles hurting.
I returned them because they had a return reason of "too high" so I thought no problem.
I was surprised that I received them back in the mail with the reason, "Cannot be RESOLD"..
So my complaint is that this company cares more about "RESELLING" THEIR PRODUCT AND COULD CARELESS IF THE CUSTOMER IS HAPPY!!! MONEY WASTED ON A SELFISH COMPANY!! Never doing business with them!!! Already spreading the word.

modified review This review was modified by ddbresee on August 05 2014 01:17:57 PM

"I needed a pair of work shoes , and did not have a lot of money to spend for them. I wanted a pair of DR. SCHOLLS
work shoes. First , I went to Famous Footwear where the price was $69. They had a 5% discount which did not bring it down much : (
Then I looked online elsewhere to see if i could find the same shoes for a lower price. Shoebuy seemed to have those shoes, and they had a 25% off sale.
I had never ordered from them before , so I came here to read the reviews : D LOL.......I was horrified! But from my experience with customers, sometimes people just do not take the time to read thoroughly and ask questions. Soooooo........first thing I did was to call CS and ask them if the brand I wanted WAS included in the 25% sale. She told me that they were and even helped me input the code into the right field , (right after checkout), she says. And sure enough , it worked! i thanked her and hung up. Then I forgot to ASK if they were in stock -.-
so I called back.....again they were helpful and told me they were. OK, fast forward to checkout....... I read where it said that orders take about 1-5 days to ship. OK, then i ordered and waited.
They sent Email conformation listing all details : )
Sure enough , after about 4 days, (they waited until they shipped my order to take the money out of my account), sent Email with shipping conformation and tracking number. In 3 days I had my shoes, exactly the size , color, and in brand new condition : )
A pair of 70 dollar shoes only cost me $52 dollars with free shipping ! I am very happy with shoebuy.com !

"Horrible. Avoid this place like the plague. I called customer service 3 times to review the order as requested, and I was hung up on once, disconnected once, and the third time overheard the representatives discussing their lunches and asking for the salt and Sriracha to be passed. Finally I called a 4th time and was informed that my order had been canceled. Thank god it was canceled because I do not want my money going to this company."

modified review This review was modified by fc2014 on July 15 2014 05:00:30 AM

"Remarkable business. I paid $250 for scuffed up shoes, then when I returned them, they send them back saying they cannot sell them because they are scuffed up. They certainly didn't have any issues selling scuffed up shoes when they initially sent them to me..."

modified review This review was modified by prossertd on July 15 2014 11:10:26 AM

dartfever's Avatar
Sunnyvale, California

"Betting against the odds that the poor reviews here were isolated cases, I purchased a new pair of Rockport Downtown Loft shoes from ShoeBuy, and hoped for the best!

From information I had researched on these particular shoes, they supposedly ran pretty much true-to-size, so I felt the likelihood of having to deal with a return or exchange was low. A confirmation e-mail with the UPS Tracking number was promptly provided, and the shoes arrived double-boxed about a week later directly from Rockport.

I am very pleased with the fit and appearance of the shoes, and having experienced quick shipping and a great price, I would definitely consider ShoeBuy for my future needs!

modified review This review was modified by dartfever on July 06 2014 10:31:02 PM

Shoebuy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoebuy.com is not a merchant member
Shoebuy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!