Product & services pricing Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10

"Poor customer service. They allegedly ship to a PO Box but shoes never arrived. They would not resend the shoes - told me to resubmit the order. "

"I run a large eBay business and couldn't imagine have such long shipping times. It's not that hard- you put the shoe in the box and you ship. Why on earth it took 8 days before the order was shipped is beyond me but the money I saved isn't worth the time it took to get the order here- and the order isn't here yet."

"Worst online retailer i have ever dealt with. This is my third time placing the same order for a simple pair of slippers. I have received an XL instead of a Small twice now and they still can't guarantee the third shipment will be correct until it arrives. Not sure what their issue is. Long hold times when I call customer service. Attempt number three is en route"

modified review This review was modified by reedmd450 on January 08 2015 06:08:04 PM

"Worst customer service experience. I've dealt with them three out of the four times I've ordered. The reps are either rude or disinterested and the one supervisor I spoke with couldn't have cared less about providing good customer service. Shame on me for trying them after the second bad experience - I should have just stopped there.

Their policy of "you only get one return shipping label per month" is just silly. You either offer free return shipping or you don't. So, if you place a large order that comes in more than one delivery/box, or place more than one order in a month and have to return something, you're going to have to pay for what doesn't fit in the box you use the label on.

That said, they did tell me they were making an "exception" for me that they would never be able to do again. So, do they make that "exception" for everyone and their policy is BS? Do they just threaten that so that you don't place a bunch of orders and have to return them? Sorry, but that's just part of the deal of being an online store. Commit to your policy or don't offer free shipping. Simple.

It also takes them a while to process returns. The anxiety their return process can cause (including dealing with their staff) made me purchase shoes from another site for more money. Well worth the extra cost.

"Terrible. Absolutely terrible. I ordered boots as a gift. I immediately received an email saying they process orders quickly so if you need to change anything call NOW. I didn't so I waited. The email said 5-10 days...8 days later I called and was told that my shipping label had just been printed. I was told the boots were coming from Oregon. To California? Not so bad. So, I waited. The next day I get an email that the boots shipped. UPS shows that the label had been printed. 1 day later they shipped, from Massachusetts. They will arrive in 11 days according to UPS...20 days after being ordered. That's not what I call timely service. Never again."

modified review This review was modified by Hope2002 on December 23 2014 10:02:45 PM

"These guys stink. I ordered boots for my niece, put in the sister's address to ship and the idiots left off the apartment number so the box has been sitting at UPS. I called customer service and the service rep tried to blame paypal. I called paypal and verified paypal does not have my sisters address because I never added the address to my account, so the shoebuy rep was either lying or stupid. Do not buy from these folks."

modified review This review was modified by vetdude on December 09 2014 06:35:23 AM

"I was threatened with multiple emails that if I did not call to verify my order it would be canceled. So, while on vacation, I call them only to be put on hold for half an hour--of my vacation--at which point I was told that no, the order I had placed 4 days ago had not yet been shipped, because they needed to verify it. After having already wasted an hour of my life dealing with an online purchase I had intended to spend 5 minutes on, I canceled the order.

I will never order from them again, would never recommend anyone else do so, and would like to invoice them $50 for my time.

modified review This review was modified by igooutside on November 29 2014 06:08:33 AM

"Not long after I left the review of my experience with Shoebuy.com, I received notification via email that my item was being shipped on 1 day delivery. I'm pleased to say that the parcel arrived this morning, all thanks to Joann who works at the company. I wish they'd given this level of service from the beginning but as it stands, they rectified the problem. I've updated my rating of them accordingly."

modified review This review was modified by robdeb_eason on November 25 2014 01:48:31 PM

"TERRIBLE customer service. Will not be ordering from them again."

modified review This review was modified by acumental1 on November 07 2014 05:34:40 PM

"Order shoes in a we and they were so narrow they didn't not fit my feet. I wore them for about five minutes on the black top and tried to send then back and they returned them telling me they were to dirty. How does a person found out if she likes the shoes are not without trying them on. Unhappy and out 65 dollars. Will never shop and this crappy dire again. "

Today at 9:07 AM

I really was looking forward to those boots I ordered. when I got them, the lacing up of the boots was a challenge but I needed to test them for my upcoming deer hunting. I wore them twice, my toes were jammed constantly in the toe box...no way could I wear them! I always take a 71/2 to 8. These were 8. you offered no half sizes, so I wanted a refund. Cleaned up the shoes, they looked fine to me, was thrilled to read 60 day returns/refunds...it had been about 40 or so. read all directions for returning and sent off in original shoe box (later to learn this was wrong) and mailed out 1 day later....loving your return/refund policy!!

7 days later the package with return of my boots, stating they had been used (how else could I test them?) and dirty, and had not used original (outer?) box to send back in...Your policy sounds great...but in reality we are at the mercy of whomever wishes NOT to honor it. $80 down the drain. I will never buy Crocs, let alone use Shoebuy again.

Thank you for giving me an avenue to vent my disappointment...I've tried for 4 days to leave it on 'write a review' and get nothing but 'gray' and not moving page..inaccessable

modified review This review was modified by bebbee on October 13 2014 06:17:42 AM

"I ordered 3 pairs of Brooks Ravenna 4. 2 out of the 3 were correct. The third box contained an incorrect pair of shoes. So after multiples calls to customer service I finally received a return postage sticker. The incorrect shoes are sent back. THEN SHOEBUY SENDS THEM BACK TO ME STATING THAT THEY DON'T SELL THIS SHOE. I never received the return package, but an told this on the phone after making an inquiry of my 3rd pair of shoes. Since then it has been nothing but a blow off and a run around. Save yourself the hassle and buy from Zappos. I never had a problem with them. There is a reason they are #1 and I learned t the hard way. I paid for 3 pairs of shoes, but only got 2. Screw Shoebuy. Never dealing with them again and will slam them to everyone I know."

modified review This review was modified by fo44rd on September 26 2014 04:09:09 PM

"The customer service staff epitomizes "customer no service". i have had nothing but problems with them and it has been practically impossible to get help from anyone who works there. They are not knowledgeable, do not want to help and give you the runaround. I got my credit card company involved for two disputed items. I have never had such a horrendous experience with a vendor and I will never shop with them again."

modified review This review was modified by mkekathy on September 18 2014 11:00:57 AM

Shoebuy.com User

"Ordered a backpack, got 'randomly' selected for order analysis, which meant I had to make an (expensive) international phone call to verify my order. Why? What can my voice possibly prove that e-mail, Skype or other methods can't??

The CS rep told me it's not actually random, but that it's biased against people who order with different billing and shipping addresses. Why on earth is that necessary?

Still waiting for my backpack, I bet they cut it up or something. Further CS inquiries have yielded no response after 4 days.

What a terrible company, and they look so 'big'. I will never buy at shoebuy again.

Shoebuy.com User

"will never deal with this company again, Took forever to ship shoes and after 13 days i refused UPS and gave them the mailing label to mail back the shoes. I found the shoes for 40 dollars less and was took to go to billing@shoebuy.com before I even received the shoes buy they would not do anything so i refused the order the personal are rude and still trying to get my refund. Mark was very rude and would not take time to listen until I had to raise my voice

Shoebuy.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Shoebuy.com is a merchant member
Shoebuy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,902 merchant members.