• ShoeBuy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"i ordered a pair of aerosoles sandals for my grandma. got an additional 25 off for the meorial day so got them for a very good price off this webiste. at first i was skeptical by reading the reviews but i knew these were the shoes she wanted since she ahd them previously. the shoes literally came in 2days. shipping was free, no tax. super happy with the service! and the shoes are brand new..never touched...nicely packaged. i recommend to buy. idk about the returning or anything. "

modified review This review was modified by soccersamantha15 on May 27 2015 09:33:14 PM

"Love these GO walk's they're like wearing socks! Great store to shop at."

"I am able to find any item I am looking for on Shoe Buy."

"Thanks! So difficult to find nice double-wide sizes. Lovely variety!"

"Promotions don't apply, checking with staff over the phone and they are terse and just plain not nice!!"

"A lot of shoes I was looking for weren't available in the sizes I needed. :("

"Great shoes,plus discount, but checkout was AWFUL. Took 20 mins to change shipping & billing address and new credit card info. Almost gave up and went to Zappos, but it all finally got changed. Thank you for the discount and for letting me vent!
Susan

"price was good i will most likely buy again from Shoebuy.com

"will be looking out. think if you had a zoom in would help and able to see front of shoes and a down view to see what they may look like when on."

"Johnston and Murphy shoes never go on sale or have discounts on this site."

"I have ordered several pairs of shoes from ShoeBuy and have had a few times they didn't' work out and the return policy is awesome. It helps me so much to be able to shop from home. I will continue to do business with them when I need shoes and they have what I need."

"Very quick order response time and shipping. Have been a customer for years. "

"Ducks Float on Water. It's amazing. And they don't really even get wet! It's because their feathers repel water. You know, like water off a duck's back. Oh! And think about this!.....there's bear feathers too."

"I have been shopping with ShoeBuy for years. Always happy with service. Sometimes the shoes I ordered did not work but there is a no hassle, free return policy. Unlike some companies, that only have free returns if you exchange, there is not a fine print exclusion with ShoeBuy. "

"Great selections! I buy all of my son's shoes here because I have a hard time finding Wide sizes elsewhere."

Share ShoeBuy's store rating

ShoeBuy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeBuy is not a merchant member
ShoeBuy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!