Stores > ShoeBuy

Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10

2016-08-19

Warning False Advertising

"I just copied this add that they are running, this is a very bold lie!!! They are charging a restock fee, but your tag lines read free shipping and free returns. I would never have purchased from them knowing that they were charging $6.95 per pair of shoes for returns. This is horrible and totally deceptive.
This is your ad on google! Free shipping, free returns! Nowhere...unless you look in the small print under return policy does it mention the $6.95 fee...not per box, but per pair. So much for taking you at face value.

www.shoebuy.com/contact/customer-reviews
Read Customer reviews and testimonials from Shoebuy.com; shop with confidence and enjoy free shipping and free returns.

This review was modified by DaleMS on August 19 2016 12:12:49 PM

2016-08-10

Never Again

"I ordered 2 pairs of shoes. One pair never came , One pair was the wrong size. $6.96 re stocking fee in 2016? WHY , When the problem was on YOU and not the customer. I got a fraction of my money back for the pair that was a wrong size shipped. Nothing back from the pair that didn't even come. Terrible company, Terrible customer service! Don't waste your money, Go somewhere else!!!"

This review was modified by davidmabe on August 10 2016 08:31:36 AM

2016-06-29

Deceptive Practices

"I brought what I thought were flats, but ended up with two inch heels. When I tried to return them, I was told that there was a "restocking fee" of $6.95. When I purchased them, the website claims it is so easy to return with free shipping, but you have to dig a few levels down to where they finally tell you that they charge you a "restocking fee" of $6.95. So, free return shipping really is not free. I spoke to customer service and told them that this was a deceptive practice and asked them to waive the fee. Customer service could not care less, they just kept saying they "were not able to" waive the fee, but of course they could have. They also did not address that the product was not a displayed on the website. I will never use this company again! "

This review was modified by telogue on June 29 2016 09:05:14 AM

2016-06-24

It is ok

"Take long time to arrive but I like the design"

2016-05-29

Good Experience

"Good experience

They had a very nice price on a pair of Merrell's I was long looking for at a discount. Took them 3 days to ship but other than that all went well.

2016-04-29

Beware of restocking Fee $6.96/shoe, but "free" returns

"As a past customer of ShoeBuy.com, I ordered two pair of shoes without readying the "fine print." They had always had a free shipping and return policy. It has been a pleasant shopping experience in the past, but NO MORE! I have hard to fit feet, so the luxury of online buying at no risk is appealing. Plus, I am not embarrassed in the store when they can't fit me for shoes. Now Shoe Buy has a new policy...$6.95 restocking fee per shoe! Outrageous! And a phone call to "customer service" was equally infuriating. Be forewarned, they will NOT waive the restocking fee. $14.00 out the window! Lousy Service. I will never do business with Shoe Buy again and hope you don't either. Shop at Zappos at no risk!!!!

To Shoe Buy: was it worth $14.00 to you to get this bad PR?

Ex-customer

This review was modified by Consultm2 on April 29 2016 10:59:09 AM

2016-04-28

has some of best prices online

"I bought a nimbus 17 running shoes because it was on sale, great deal. I got it quick. this is second shoe from shoebuy.com. They have some of the lowest prices online. I keep looking for their deals. I would definately buy again."

2016-04-26

Scam

"I ordered a pair of Crocs Patricia II Expresso/Mushroom women's size 7 from Shoebuy.com on April 20, 2016. I made the color selection and size based on what Shoebuy.com showed they had in their inventory. I made the purchase through my Paypal account which they took out of my account immediately. They state that it takes 1-5 business days to ship the shoes. On the 5th day (April 26, 2016) when the shoes were to be shipped I get a cancellation of the order from Shoebuy.com and a refund of the purchase amount. The explanation was that they did not have the shoes in stock. When I called their customer service I found that they do not even have any inventory of shoes but instead have the order drop shipped from the manufacturer. They even admitted they don't even know what the manufacturer has in its inventory. They dupe the customer into buying shoes, which they claim they have in their inventory, keep your money for almost a week, then cancel the order on the day its due to ship. They should be able to determine if they can fulfill the order at the time of the order, not a week later. This company is nothing but a scam to collect money from customers, hold it for a week to collect interest, and then refund the initial payment to the customer. Meanwhile, the customer loses interest they could have made on that purchase price by keeping it in their own account, not to mention the inconvenience and waste of time the customer spends waiting on shoes that are never going to be delivered."

2016-04-25

Fraud alert

"The company clearly and repeatedly stated the shoes I ordered were leather in their descriptions and invoice. Received them and they were clearly stamped inside the shoe ALL MAN MADE. Contacted them buy phone, talked with supervisor. Refused to accept them back at no charge. Even though fraudulently labeled, they would not relinquish charging me $7.00 for a restocking fee. This company is one to watch out for."

This review was modified by jomax on April 25 2016 04:48:43 PM

2016-04-16

Shady Company!

" I ordered 2 pairs of shoe. I did not get one of them I let them know straight away. They launched an investigation with UPS and made me wait for the results. I had to wait 1 1/2 months to finally get a reply stating that UPS said it was delivered. I already knew that UPS stated that it was delivered!! That is why I said that it showed delivered, but it was not there. I don't understand this, I paid for the product and somehow it either got lost, delivered accidentally to another persons door. etc. They have provided no proof of it being received by anyone. This is why you have insurance and cover the customer. I paid for the shoes and am out that money. This is the only company that will make you pay, if it gets lost in the mail. I am not sure this is even legal. I am disgusted with their shady business practices and horrible customer service. If you call to ask for a supervisor they will not give you one and will not even give the name of one. Since when is a supervisor anonymous? This shows that they are hiding things and not at all reputable. It appears this company is going under. SHOEBUY, YOU HAVE TOO MUCH COMPETITION TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS THIS WAY! You are going out of business real soon with this kind of shady business practices. Good luck! I guess you really needed the $50.00 that I paid for the shoes that I did not get. All this over a measly $50.00. You must be broke. "

This review was modified by gwquality63 on April 16 2016 10:17:11 AM

2016-04-10

Tried to exchange and only gave me partial refund

"I returned an item and bought a larger size. The customer service rep on the phone stated I would receive an exchange without a restocking fee. Low and behold I only got a partial refund. The warehouse accidentally marked my newest order as returned. Customer service said that since I didn't purchase a new order I wouldn't receive an exchange, even though I did buy a new larger size and they marked that one as returned. I emailed many times and the refuse to look into it or understand what I'm saying, and just send me automated apology emails that they cant help me."

This review was modified by bansalbear on April 10 2016 03:57:41 PM

2016-03-11

lost my return

"They lost my return and then kept stalling to resolve the issue."

2016-01-31

Just What the Doctor Ordered

"Fast and great selection

2016-01-29

"Talked with Dario, could not get our account set on-line and he was a great help.
Thanks

2016-01-29

"loved the coupon that was available"

Share ShoeBuy's store rating

ShoeBuy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeBuy is not a merchant member
ShoeBuy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!