Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Took a risk after reading all the poor reviews but went ahead and ordered from shoe-store.net because it was about $50 cheaper than any other place I had found. The shoes came in less than a week, and would have been here in 2 days if I had not accidentally put the wrong address down. I received exactly what I ordered and they were in contact with me after I ordered and once the order had shipped, no complaints whatsoever."

modified review This review was modified by cuajs on February 24 2014 01:30:09 PM

"I'll never buy from them again. I ordered a pair of boots as a gift and received them a week later. It was only then that I realized I ordered the wrong size. I returned them a day later and I have the FedEx confirmation that my return was received. It is now mid-January and my return has not been processed, despite assurances from them last week that my return was to be expedited and should take only 3-5 more business days. He we are 6 days later and I have nothing from them. If they don't respond soon, I'll have no choice but to work with my credit card company regarding this fraudulent transaction."

modified review This review was modified by bburnett217 on January 16 2014 10:14:40 AM

"Terrible service. I don't know how they stay in business. I ordered slippers on Dec 7 for Christmas and was guaranteed delivery by Dec 18. I received an e-mail on Dec 10 stating that the order had shipped via FedEx. On Dec 23, I checked the FedEx status and learned the order had never actually been shipped although the vendor status on my order said that it was complete and closed. I e-mailed the store expressing my disappointment and requesting immediate shipment of my order. They e-mailed me on Dec 24 stating again that the order had been shipped via FedEx. As of Dec 31, it has still not been shipped, according to the FedEx tracking website. I am disputing the charge with my credit card company and will never deal with Shoe-store.net again. If I could give them zero stars in every category, I would!!"

modified review This review was modified by TexasGalWithACorgi on December 31 2013 04:10:11 PM

"NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SHOP SHOE-STORE.NET!!!!! I was told my order was not in stock (even though the web site showed it in stock and they withdrew $$ from my bank - not quite $200), but they would send me a comparable shoe with a discount in 3-5 days. When my order did not arrive in 7 days I called numerous times to receive a "please leave a message and we will return your call" message. Guess who did not call back?! I left numerous phone messages (which were not returned). I finally received an email and after a lot of back-peddling they finally got to the point: THEY COULD NOT DELIVER AS PROMISED! I requested a full refund. I am still waiting for my $$. The saying is true: If it is too good to be true.....it isn't!
A TOTALLY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER.

modified review This review was modified by jujo11-19 on December 20 2013 09:43:57 AM

"I should have known better. After ordering 2 pair of shoes, I still haven't heard from the company, though I've sent 3 emails. I expect that I'll never see my shoes, and possibly not my money either. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY."

"YOU are the best web site to buy running shoes in my opinion. "

"I bought some Patagonia Gortex hiking boots from Shoe-Store.net. I ordered "ground" and got them in 2 days and the price was cheaper than Amazon. The shoes were absolutely awesome on a 3 day hike on the AT in Georgia. No problems with this seller for me."

"I needed to replace my 1803 Nome loafers, but couldn’t find them anywhere. I searched locally and on-line and Shoe-Store.net was the only place that carried the shoe but I didn’t want to order from them because of all the negative reviews.

After 5 months of trying to find the shoes anywhere else, I finally gave up and purchased from them. I ordered them on a Sunday afternoon, and received an order confirmation within minutes. I checked the order the next morning and found that my shoes had be “picked” which I took to mean they had been pulled from stock and sent to shipping. Expecting that I wouldn’t hear anything more and that it might take weeks maybe even months to receive my shoes and was surprised when two days later, I received shipping confirmation with the tracking number via email and exactly one week later my shoes arrived.

The process was flawless, the shoes are beautiful and I had no problems with shoe-store.net. I would definitely order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by BGbug on May 29 2013 12:35:40 PM

"I went against most of all the other reviews and thought This is too good to be true AND IT WAS!
Horrible! I would never buy from Shoe-Store.Net again, even though the prices seem amazing. Do not buy from them. I had made my order on Saturday 1/5/12 and I had a confirmation email with paypal saying the money would not be taken out of my account until shipping.

I had not received a confirmation email so I called Monday afternoon 1/7/12 and spoke with Jesse, his words were that the boots were being shipped within the hour and I should receive the confirmation email at that time and the boots received by Friday the latest.
I did indeed receive the confirmation email about an hour later from Mikala saying that my boots are being shipped.
About three hours later I received another email from Jessica saying that my boots have been discontinued and that they would not be shipped (obviously). Money was already taken from my account which states on Shoe-Store website that money IS NOT taken out until shoes are shipped. LIE
I called customer service and spoke with Jesse again and all he could say was Sorry and would give me a credit to get something else. Plus the girl Mikala works in Florida and would not have known that the shoe has been discontinued.
My money was refunded.
Moral of the story, If it's too good to be true, THEN IT IS!

"I was very weary of making a purchase from this site due to the poor reviews, so I first called the company directly to ensure they were a legitimate company, as well as to make sure they had my item in stock. I spoke to a very pleasant young lady who assured me that my item was in stock and would probably ship out that same day. She also told me I would receive a shipping confirmation e-mail when they shipped. When I didn't hear anything from them the following day, I called back and was told my order had shipped and was provided with tracking information. I received my boots the following day. They had a coupon code for free 2 day express shipping. I have no complaints other than not receiving the shipping confirmation email as stated. I would gladly do business with them again, especially since they had such a good price on my hard to find Uggs!"

modified review This review was modified by shoppingsenorita29 on January 07 2013 08:21:47 AM

"Ordered 3 pairs of slippers on 12/4/12 for Christmas gifts. They never contacted me other than an auto confirmation. My credit card was charged on 12/21/12. One pair arrived 12/31, the other 2 didn't arrive until January!! I did contact them right before Christmas, but they didn't reply."

"After some initial confusion with my order, the staff at Shoe-store.net paid close, personal attention to making sure I was happy with how things turned out, including a personal phone call from a real, live person. They went far out of their way to make my experience a very positive one. "

"this is the worst shopping website i have never seen, and this is also the worst experience of my online shopping. i order my shoes on 24th, november, it two weeks past, they still not ship it. when i call them they said that it still need three days more. and when i can get the shoes, it almost need 1 month. they say they can upgrade the ship method but let me to pay that, because they have already give discount on that shoes. definely, there are many website have the same sale on that shoes. if i didn't unlucky to choose this website, i can get my shoes much more quicker. this is a bad website, dodn't shop on this if you want have a happy online shopping."

modified review This review was modified by lymharry on December 07 2012 02:54:32 PM

"The price was good, and the service was fast, but when the shoes arrived they were too small and they didn't have bigger size, so I had to return for refund. But I paid for shipping it back about $12. I think it's too much for just trying the shoes on. This makes the return policy very unfrienly. "

"I needed to come back to this site and do an update from a previous 9/18/12 order. Customer service gave me back a full refund for my defective boots. So i may have over reacted with my prior post before letting them complete helping me resolve my issue with a faulty pair of boots. No issues with the store, other than they might need to inspect their products a little close before sending.

RM

modified review This review was modified by Rambo54 on January 09 2013 03:57:15 PM

Shoe-store.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoe-store.net is not a merchant member
Shoe-store.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!