"I ordered a pair of hard to find Nike 360s. Paid retail, but this color was impossible to find in my size. I called customer service before I ordered to see if the shoe was actually in stock and the rep was helpful and friendly. The customer service rep even stayed on the phone as I completed my order online to make sure it was received by their computer system."

"I have not the best experience with this online store. I've ordered a backpack, next day I've got email from them that everything is ok and I should receive it in 3-5 bussines days. I was on hurry with this back pack, I needed it soon. So, was waiting for my item shipped. After a week I received email with apologize, that this item is out of stock. I believe this can happen, but why to wait a week to let me know??? So, I will not have any backpack for that day, whick was planned, other stores will not send me in two days."

"I was a little afraid of buying quite pricey shoes from this store ( $90 ), but they were the only ONE store in the US, that had them in stock. The ground shipping from CA to TN took 7 days, and 10 minutes ago I just got my Nike. I love them. Shipping went fine, no damage - exactly what I wanted. I haven't tried their return service, so it is hard to say how would that be like - but they claim free return postage and no restocking fees."

Shoe Deals 4U is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoe Deals 4U is not a merchant member
Shoe Deals 4U does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!