Stores > ShoeMetro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review ShoeMetro by clicking a star below.
2017-09-13

Never received part of the order

"I never received part of the shoe's i ordered.
Customer service never responded to emails.

2017-09-07

Poor quality shoes and no exchange

"I purchased a pair of sandals through Wal-Mart that uses Shoe Metro. I wore them 3 times and the strap broke during an event. I contacted shoe metro through email and sent a picture of the broken shoe. after 3 months of back and forth trying to find my order, they told me once shoes are worn, there are no returns allowed! Do not ever buy from this place unless you don't value a dollar. The good news is Wal-Mart values their customers and was able to give me credit. Thank you Wal-Mart "

2017-09-02

Excellent!!!

"I have been ordering from this website for couple of years, bought so many shoes from them and they have never disappointed me!!!"

2017-08-28

Great deals!

"I have ordered multiple pairs of shoes and boots from this company and have loved them all. I bought two pair of lucky brand boots that are sold at Macy's for 129 for $12 each. Were they perfect-no, but for 90% off I will deal. Read the descriptions carefully for all clearance or open box items. It will give you details of any defects for each pair. For example I ordered my daughter a pair of sperry duck boots (under $20) and the description said no insoles. No big deal. The lucky boots said missing a snap. I had already tried these on at Macy's and knew it would come off anyhow and it's not at all noticeable. If you read all descriptions carefully you will get some awesome deals. And yes many of the descriptions say leather but it will also list the materials used and here it will say man made or leather. "

2017-08-26

Overall good selection and service

"I have big feet. This is the best website for large sizes as it actually makes it easy to see options at a reasonable price.
I have ordered about 15 pairs of shoes over the years which were sent to Australia and Canada without any issues. Shoe Metro also has the best deal for international shipping. I got some very good value on high quality leather shoes and some great deals on running shoes. Only problem was a pair of leather shoes in the 'Open Box' section which confused European sizing and American sizing. They were too small. I gave these to a relative. I will order more shoes in the near future.

2017-07-22

They repeatedly provide incorrect information-Fraud alert here! They ain't leather!

"They list as leather shoes that are obviously and labeled as synthetic. They send used boots when you order new ones. They send you the wrong size-probably because they sell the same boot twice and if they only had one left in your size, you're getting a different size. This is a seemingly corrupt company. They bank on people not wanting to put in energy to return or complain. They also sell on Ebay as ApparelSave and on Amazon as Shoe Metro. But they apparently also sell to some large stores like Sears. So when you compare the shoes to others on line, the other listings may also call a shoe "leather" which makes the bogus information look correct. But that's because they are scamming the big stores too. And when you call them on it, they may return your money and say it was human "error". But it appears systematic. They don't list some boots accidentally as synthetic when they are leather. Of course not! They must make a huge profit by misrepresenting their merchandise. So we are reporting them to the NY Attorney General and we are exploring the options related to a lawsuit-or a class action suit. It appears to be an international scam. Beware they also sell as ApparelSave on Ebay! consider if you might sue!"

2017-06-27

Do Not shop here!

" Placed an order through Amazon on Friday, paid additional money for two day shipping, shoes shipped on Saturday with a delivery date of Wednesday by 8 PM. I contacted customer service asking for a refund for the additional money for shipping they were rude both times and refused to give a refund for their five day shipping when I paid for two day shipping"

2017-06-26

waste your time here

"Their inventory is not reflected on the website, waste of time. "

2017-06-22

Great Deal

"I ordered Wolverine 1000 Mile boots from ShoeMetro for about half the price they are sold elsewhere. I was worried they would be low quality based on some of the reviews I read, but they came in great condition. I did not have to return them, so I cannot speak to that process, but if you know what you are looking for, I think you can find some good deals from this site. I was pleased."

2017-06-19

never buy from them again

"Months ago I ordered a pair of Vans sneakers , when they arrived one of the shoes the color was faded , no wonder they sale cheap , didn't even want to deal with the return cost , I keep them for gardening"

2017-05-29

AVOID LIke the PLague!

"Never shop here. Just like jumping on the bed with scizzors its all fine until.. you have to return some shoes!
They don't do exchanges for a different size, you have to place a new order, mostly likely the price will have increased drasticly. They don't give you a return shipping label. On Amazon you can print out a return UPS shipping label, (the value of which is mostly likely half of what they charged you like 4.95 whereas they charged you 10), and AZ says that 4.95 will be deducted from your refund, no big deal cuz shoe metro wont refund ANY of the shipping you originally paid. If you buy a 19.00 pair of shoes, plus 9.99 shipping, you will only get 19 back, and you will pay shipping both ways (god forbid you use the regular post office cuz that will be over 12 dollars out of pocket). Now you getting the 19 dollars back is ONLY if you complain like 8 times! Cuz otherwise you just paid them 29 and 12 more to return, to TRY ON SHOES!

2017-03-06

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE (CUSTOMER NO SERVICE) EVER!!

"I ordered a pair of shoes and a matching evening bag for a wedding. I received the wrong color in the shoe and the heel height was not as listed. So, I had to pay to have my dress length altered again and incurred a hefty fee. I sent an email as soon as I received the shoes and I received a return label 3 days later. No apology, no offer to replace, no compensation for the alteration fee. COMPLETELY APATHETIC..This isn't my first poor experience, and I will NEVER buy from them again. BUYER BEWARE"

2017-02-28

Very Happy Customer

"I was apprehensive reading reviews of this company. However, I took a chance and ordered a pair of short brown boots for a stunningly low price. They arrived 9 days later - I live in Australia. Very happy with the boots and service. I ordered a pair of long brown boots a from a different site almost three weeks ago and they've not arrived yet - delighted that my Shoemetro order arrived so promptly and the boots are perfect!"

2017-02-05

ShoeMetro is not to be trusted

"They have listed Quiesta slippers for sale and they have never purchased these items from Quiesta or received approval to be a reseller. Do not trust this company and tell others not to trust them either."

2017-02-03

Unless you like defects, don't buy

"I purchased Munro shoes from this site. They were fine for 2 weeks then they started to fall apart. Neither ShoeMetro or Munro would take responsibility. Munro claimed they were not an authorized seller and ShoeMetro disclaimed any responsibility. Unless you like defects, do not buy from this seller."

Share ShoeMetro's store rating

ShoeMetro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeMetro is not a merchant member
ShoeMetro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!