Stores > ShoeMetro

Product & services pricing Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

SUPER price and fast shipping too!

"The boots I ordered were $50 cheaper than any other site I could find and they arrived in excellent condition and were exactly what I expected!

I did need to email ShoeMetro to get my tracking number for shipping, but they answered by the next day with the number and the boots had already been shipping 3 days prior. Awesome customer service in my opinion!

This review was modified by Echogirl on August 20 2016 03:48:46 PM

whoa, why the bad reviews?

"I've ordered from this site several times and I love them! great deals on quality shoes. I cannot comment on the return/exchange policy because I have only bought final sale, but I'm not complaining about getting $100 shoes for $20"

This review was modified by alicehoopz on August 15 2016 05:35:57 AM

Customers service?!

"Not open on weekends unless taking your money. No tracking info emailed, but plenty of advertisements! Willmot order from here again. Have no idea where shoes are after a week."

Do NOT buy from this company.

"I wish I had had the wherewithal to read these reviews before I ordered a pair of sneakers from Shoemetro. Despite the fact that the tongue of the sneaker literally became detached the SECOND time I put them on, Shoemetro wouldn't even EXCHANGE the defective pair bc it was 11 days past their 60 day return policy. Considering the lack of quality of their product, it has become clear to me why they have such an inflexible policy in place. Never again would I order anything from them and I strongly encouraged that you don't either. Extremely disappointing. "

This review was modified by Mrsgiarrusso on May 23 2016 01:51:34 PM

Buyer Beware

"Oh why oh why didnt I read the reviews before ordering. I had a very nice person on the phone; there was some glitz with their computer so he asked for my credit card information again. I now have two of the same boots coming, and of course I was charged for both with shipping. They did send a prepaid postage label so I'll see if I'm credited for the full amount.
When I ordered my boots, I received an email with the confirmation. At the very same time, I received an email from ShoeMetro that the boots had gone
down in price. I contacted customer service but they refused to give me a credit. After the hassle with having to send the extra pair of boots back--which
was all their fault--I expected an apology at the least. A company who cares about their reputation and pleasing a customer, would have offered a future
was or something. Nothing from these guys except a form letter. Will never shop here again.

This review was modified by sjmcmanus on April 28 2016 05:45:59 PM

Buyers Beware - Shoe Metro does not stand by their products!

"I purchased five pair of boots from Shoe Metro recently - my first time buying through SM. The boots arrived last Wednesday 3/1/16 and on Thursday, I wore my brand new 'Matisse
Martin' boots to work. When I got home from work, I noticed a big tear towards the top of the boot. I have no idea what caused the tear, I work at a desk all day. Bottom line is that the quality of these boots is TERRIBLE and even more disappointing is that Shoe Metro won't allow me to return them for a refund because they were worn. So, I guess if you buy boots from this company, keep them on the shelf and just look at them, because the quality is so bad you can't wear them once without being destroyed!

Needless to say, they have lost me as a customer.

This review was modified by ladyinmt on April 03 2016 02:23:42 PM

Awful Customer Service

"I bought a pair of shoes on their website, but had to return the item. Shoemetro doesn’t refund the shipping cost, plus you have to pay for the return shipping out of pocket. However, it took 2 months to get my money back. First, I contacted customer service via e-mail, but was told they never got the return package, good thing I had a confirmation number to prove I returned the shoes. They told me I will be refunded within several days. About 10 days later there was still no refund. I e-mailed them again and was told there was a problem with paypal, even though I told them I paid with credit card. Later, I was told that they returned the money, even though I received nothing. After sending them my statements to prove I didn’t get the refund and not hearing back, I was forced to call them. Once again I was told I’ll be credited within 48 hours, but a week later nothing happened. Finally, after my second phone call, almost 2 months after returning the item, I was credited a refund. It still took them 4 days to grant that refund, but at least I got it back. No apologies, no discount coupon, only terrible customer service. I will NEVER order from them again!"

This review was modified by namov86 on February 26 2016 02:20:28 PM

never again

"Bought boots, heels got broken inside (no outside damage/cracks) after half day.
customer service responded that 'we do not guarantee the durability of our items as we do not kn ow how they were used".

"I saw a pair of shoe boots and found them on this site; however since I've never heard of this site shoemetro.com I decided to call and place my order especially after seeing the mixed reviews.....sad to say I've been on hold for 41 minutes and nobody has answered yet! I have issues with companies who don't answer their phones."

This review was modified by Kitty917 on December 23 2015 08:06:50 AM

"I really wish I could give them no stars at all. I purchased a pair of Franco Sarto riding boots off of their website on June 19th, 2015 against my better judgement. They arrived in the mail today June 25, so fairly decent shipping. WELL, I should've listened to my gut when something told me ordering off their site would be a sketchy experience. I was under the impression, Hey! I'm getting a good deal here considering the boot I want normally retails at around $170+ & finding secondhand for my size STILL at a reasonable price is next to impossible. Via email the day I ordered them it stated I was getting a size 8. Well needless to say, I received a 6 which I can't even get my feet into. Not to mention, there are marks & mysterious stains all over the outside of the boot which wasn't stated in the listing on the website. I called their customer service (I had to leave my name, number, & order number) which I most likely won't be hearing back from them & emailed them. After reading these reviews (I wish I would have in the first place, duh!) these have pretty much validated how I feel about this company & clearly others feel the same. I am so livid about this, but then again just goes to show you, always read reviews first & go with your gut! So now I'm stuck with these ill-fitting, mysteriously-stained, (no original box & packaging) boots I suppose will sit in my Poshmark or Mercari store for the next 6 months until they sell. Possibly longer.. Thanks, Shoemetro.. For NOTHING."

This review was modified by iElizabethh on June 25 2015 11:58:31 AM

"I wish I had read reviews before ordering. I too had a bad experience. Their return policy is horrible. They will not credit you the full amount unless you opt for in store credit and then you will be charged shipping a second time. Zappos is a far better site to order from with free shipping and exchanges or full refunds. I feel burned from this company! Never again. "

This review was modified by btyndal on February 23 2015 06:48:15 PM

"Horrible Service! I placed an order with a promotion they were having, I called to confirm they were not used shoes since the last two times I ordered I received obvious store models on shoe is really worn. She said they were brand new, they arrived in the mail two weeks later and both pairs were used. After back and forth I sent them back in the same box as I was told to do, now they said I only sent one pair back! They will not credit me, I had to file a dispute with my cc company. DO NOT ORDER! HORRIBLE SERVICE!"

This review was modified by DanielleCochran on February 03 2015 11:48:22 AM

"Canadians beware, WATCH OUT!!! I just ordered 4 pairs of boots for myself and my children to Ontario, Canada I thought the prices where good and glad that Shoe Metro included all the fees at the end including shipping and customs . Little did I know, I paid 103.00$ extra to a 3 rd party company called Global Mail inc. 355 admiral blvd. Mississauga Ontario L5T 2N1. It has been a scam. When I tried calling shoe metro, the phone number does not work and there has been no reply to my emails. I am Very Very unhappy and don't suggest ording from them if your not interested in poor customer service and extremely hidden fees."

This review was modified by Violets80 on November 03 2014 08:22:30 PM

"I`ve ordered 5 pairs of shoes (3 platforms for summer and 2 booties for autumn). And I can tell you for sure - It`s perfect! Awesome discounts and perfect shoes: very good quality, natural leather and suede, very comfortable, fits perfect. My order was shipped very fast. I had to wait for my parcel too long because of russian post (hate them), but it`s not fault of this shop. Support was always very kind and they helped me to find out how to track my parcel in Russia. "

This review was modified by maduna on September 18 2014 03:01:24 AM

"Stay Away ! No communication ! Posted CS number does NOT work. No response to emails ! Delay with shipping ! Terrible ! STAY AWAY !"

This review was modified by TakaOsoba007 on July 24 2014 10:08:08 AM

Share ShoeMetro's store rating

ShoeMetro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeMetro is not a merchant member
ShoeMetro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!