Stores > ShoeMetro

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review ShoeMetro by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

Do Not shop here!

" Placed an order through Amazon on Friday, paid additional money for two day shipping, shoes shipped on Saturday with a delivery date of Wednesday by 8 PM. I contacted customer service asking for a refund for the additional money for shipping they were rude both times and refused to give a refund for their five day shipping when I paid for two day shipping"

2017-06-26

waste your time here

"Their inventory is not reflected on the website, waste of time. "

2017-06-22

Great Deal

"I ordered Wolverine 1000 Mile boots from ShoeMetro for about half the price they are sold elsewhere. I was worried they would be low quality based on some of the reviews I read, but they came in great condition. I did not have to return them, so I cannot speak to that process, but if you know what you are looking for, I think you can find some good deals from this site. I was pleased."

2017-06-19

never buy from them again

"Months ago I ordered a pair of Vans sneakers , when they arrived one of the shoes the color was faded , no wonder they sale cheap , didn't even want to deal with the return cost , I keep them for gardening"

2017-05-29

AVOID LIke the PLague!

"Never shop here. Just like jumping on the bed with scizzors its all fine until.. you have to return some shoes!
They don't do exchanges for a different size, you have to place a new order, mostly likely the price will have increased drasticly. They don't give you a return shipping label. On Amazon you can print out a return UPS shipping label, (the value of which is mostly likely half of what they charged you like 4.95 whereas they charged you 10), and AZ says that 4.95 will be deducted from your refund, no big deal cuz shoe metro wont refund ANY of the shipping you originally paid. If you buy a 19.00 pair of shoes, plus 9.99 shipping, you will only get 19 back, and you will pay shipping both ways (god forbid you use the regular post office cuz that will be over 12 dollars out of pocket). Now you getting the 19 dollars back is ONLY if you complain like 8 times! Cuz otherwise you just paid them 29 and 12 more to return, to TRY ON SHOES!

2017-03-06

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE (CUSTOMER NO SERVICE) EVER!!

"I ordered a pair of shoes and a matching evening bag for a wedding. I received the wrong color in the shoe and the heel height was not as listed. So, I had to pay to have my dress length altered again and incurred a hefty fee. I sent an email as soon as I received the shoes and I received a return label 3 days later. No apology, no offer to replace, no compensation for the alteration fee. COMPLETELY APATHETIC..This isn't my first poor experience, and I will NEVER buy from them again. BUYER BEWARE"

2017-02-28

Very Happy Customer

"I was apprehensive reading reviews of this company. However, I took a chance and ordered a pair of short brown boots for a stunningly low price. They arrived 9 days later - I live in Australia. Very happy with the boots and service. I ordered a pair of long brown boots a from a different site almost three weeks ago and they've not arrived yet - delighted that my Shoemetro order arrived so promptly and the boots are perfect!"

2017-02-05

ShoeMetro is not to be trusted

"They have listed Quiesta slippers for sale and they have never purchased these items from Quiesta or received approval to be a reseller. Do not trust this company and tell others not to trust them either."

2017-02-03

Unless you like defects, don't buy

"I purchased Munro shoes from this site. They were fine for 2 weeks then they started to fall apart. Neither ShoeMetro or Munro would take responsibility. Munro claimed they were not an authorized seller and ShoeMetro disclaimed any responsibility. Unless you like defects, do not buy from this seller."

2016-12-20

Beware of Bad Customer Service!

"I have ordered from this company many times and never had a problem until I had to request a return/exchange. I ordered boots at the end of the summer so did not wear them for a couple of months. As soon as the weather was no longer in the 80's I wore the boots. By the time I arrived to my office the boots had literally started to crumble. The leather looking material had cracked and was falling off the right boot. I emailed immediately to tell Shoe Metro the situation and that I purchased the boots in the summer and just put them on for the first time and they were defective. I was only asking for an exchange of the same boot or for a credit and not a return because it had passed the return policy. I was basically told too bad. Absolutely terrible customer service and they do not stand behind the product they are selling. Do NOT buy from this company."

2016-10-25

UPdated review-

"I recently ordered boots from shoe metro. THey were damaged and I called right away. I was offered a full refund. It did take time for this to occur, but I did receive the refund. While I was waiting I wrote a negative review as I did feel my emails were not being returned when it had been a week and I had not received the refund.
I am happy overall with the level of customer service I did receive, just took longer then expected. I do feel that they are trustworthy and did stand behind their products in the end.

2016-10-25

Great Customer Service

"Forgot to apply my discount of 20 percent, and so I called. Quickest customer service call ever! 20 percent one-time refund boom! Done. They even knew who I was based on my phone number! I swear it took about 23 seconds! Plus, what's not to love about being able to get Nikes and New Balance for $20? FABULOUS!

THANK YOU SHOE METRO!

2016-08-20

SUPER price and fast shipping too!

"The boots I ordered were $50 cheaper than any other site I could find and they arrived in excellent condition and were exactly what I expected!

I did need to email ShoeMetro to get my tracking number for shipping, but they answered by the next day with the number and the boots had already been shipping 3 days prior. Awesome customer service in my opinion!

2016-08-15

whoa, why the bad reviews?

"I've ordered from this site several times and I love them! great deals on quality shoes. I cannot comment on the return/exchange policy because I have only bought final sale, but I'm not complaining about getting $100 shoes for $20"

2016-07-23

Customers service?!

"Not open on weekends unless taking your money. No tracking info emailed, but plenty of advertisements! Willmot order from here again. Have no idea where shoes are after a week."

Share ShoeMetro's store rating

ShoeMetro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeMetro is not a merchant member
ShoeMetro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!