ShoeMetroCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I`ve ordered 5 pairs of shoes (3 platforms for summer and 2 booties for autumn). And I can tell you for sure - It`s perfect! Awesome discounts and perfect shoes: very good quality, natural leather and suede, very comfortable, fits perfect. My order was shipped very fast. I had to wait for my parcel too long because of russian post (hate them), but it`s not fault of this shop. Support was always very kind and they helped me to find out how to track my parcel in Russia. "

modified review This review was modified by maduna on September 18 2014 03:01:24 AM

"Stay Away ! No communication ! Posted CS number does NOT work. No response to emails ! Delay with shipping ! Terrible ! STAY AWAY !"

modified review This review was modified by TakaOsoba007 on July 24 2014 10:08:08 AM

"I ordered a pair of shoes this past weekend because of the July 20% off promo. I logged in 3 days later (today) to check for a shipping confirmation and received this email:

"WARNING: This purchase has been identified as an act of attempted fraud. Do not shop with our store again. Any attempt to shop with us in the future will be denied. We have notified the credit card company and the proper authorities of this incident."

Not only did they NOT contact me, they somehow decided the order was fraudulent and reported me to the authorities!!!! Which is completely ridiculous because the order was not in the least bit fraudulent! So beware--if you place an order with your credit card you could get reported to the police for no reason at all.

kko

"Sell things that do not have in stock. Before buying online, use chat and ask about the availability of goods in the warehouse."

ShoeMetro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeMetro is not a merchant member
ShoeMetro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!