ShoeMetroCoupons
  • ShoeMetro

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I wish I had read reviews before ordering. I too had a bad experience. Their return policy is horrible. They will not credit you the full amount unless you opt for in store credit and then you will be charged shipping a second time. Zappos is a far better site to order from with free shipping and exchanges or full refunds. I feel burned from this company! Never again. "

modified review This review was modified by btyndal on February 23 2015 06:48:15 PM

"Horrible Service! I placed an order with a promotion they were having, I called to confirm they were not used shoes since the last two times I ordered I received obvious store models on shoe is really worn. She said they were brand new, they arrived in the mail two weeks later and both pairs were used. After back and forth I sent them back in the same box as I was told to do, now they said I only sent one pair back! They will not credit me, I had to file a dispute with my cc company. DO NOT ORDER! HORRIBLE SERVICE!"

modified review This review was modified by DanielleCochran on February 03 2015 11:48:22 AM

"Canadians beware, WATCH OUT!!! I just ordered 4 pairs of boots for myself and my children to Ontario, Canada I thought the prices where good and glad that Shoe Metro included all the fees at the end including shipping and customs . Little did I know, I paid 103.00$ extra to a 3 rd party company called Global Mail inc. 355 admiral blvd. Mississauga Ontario L5T 2N1. It has been a scam. When I tried calling shoe metro, the phone number does not work and there has been no reply to my emails. I am Very Very unhappy and don't suggest ording from them if your not interested in poor customer service and extremely hidden fees."

modified review This review was modified by Violets80 on November 03 2014 08:22:30 PM

"I`ve ordered 5 pairs of shoes (3 platforms for summer and 2 booties for autumn). And I can tell you for sure - It`s perfect! Awesome discounts and perfect shoes: very good quality, natural leather and suede, very comfortable, fits perfect. My order was shipped very fast. I had to wait for my parcel too long because of russian post (hate them), but it`s not fault of this shop. Support was always very kind and they helped me to find out how to track my parcel in Russia. "

modified review This review was modified by maduna on September 18 2014 03:01:24 AM

"Stay Away ! No communication ! Posted CS number does NOT work. No response to emails ! Delay with shipping ! Terrible ! STAY AWAY !"

modified review This review was modified by TakaOsoba007 on July 24 2014 10:08:08 AM

"I ordered a pair of shoes this past weekend because of the July 20% off promo. I logged in 3 days later (today) to check for a shipping confirmation and received this email:

"WARNING: This purchase has been identified as an act of attempted fraud. Do not shop with our store again. Any attempt to shop with us in the future will be denied. We have notified the credit card company and the proper authorities of this incident."

Not only did they NOT contact me, they somehow decided the order was fraudulent and reported me to the authorities!!!! Which is completely ridiculous because the order was not in the least bit fraudulent! So beware--if you place an order with your credit card you could get reported to the police for no reason at all.

kko

"Sell things that do not have in stock. Before buying online, use chat and ask about the availability of goods in the warehouse."

Share ShoeMetro's store rating

ShoeMetro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeMetro is not a merchant member
ShoeMetro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!