Stores > ShoeMall.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review ShoeMall.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-25

Scam

"Tried to order online, website crashed. Called to place order and they tried to charge full price, when their site took coupon. Had to file complaint to get money back. Ashley who took order, messed it up by placing order for wrong shoe size. They said that I would have to pay to return and get new shoes, even though their fault. One of the worst companies I have ever done business with. Never, ever again!"

2017-07-06

No Refund

"They shipped wrong size and wanted me to pay for return. Finally they agreed to pay for return but 1 month later I still have not received credit.
AVOID ShoeMall

2017-06-28

Buyer be ware

"They advertise free shipping + returns. If you return they charge you $6.95 restocking fee."

2017-06-17

Much Better Than I Thought.

"After reading all those negative reviews one should not order from this seller. Price was too good to be true. But I took the risk and gained. Transaction was smooth, on time delivery and product as described. I respect others opinions here and feel for them. If you want to thrive, it's time to get your act together like you did with me, Shoemall."

2017-06-16

Two months, still no shoes.

"Ordered a pair of shoes and have been waiting 2months for them. When I call I am told I have to talk to a supervisor but there is never one available. BEWARE!!!"

2017-06-11

STAY VERY FAR AWAY !!!

"ShoeMall has figured out a way to avoid getting returns on Amazon. If for whatever reason you want to return the shoes, they will take the maximum time to respond to Amazon claims and then agree to take the shoes back but you have to pay for the shipment and request a signature upon delivery. For a pair of $60 shoes, the shipping and delivery confirmation is about $20. Not worth the effort and ShoeMall knows this. I will never buy anything from this company again. Good luck ShoeMall with all of the terrible reviews building up."

2017-04-02

sold me possibly counterfeit shoes, then censored my review

"I tried to review the terrible boots i got from ShoeMall, and they censored the review and wouldn't post it online. Makes them sound pretty guilty. original review below:

Pretty sure the shoes I got were a fake.
This was the third pair of these boots that I've bought over the last 3 years, and this pair was distinctly lower-quality than the other two. They scuffed almost immediately, fit small, were much more stiff and were really uncomfortable. Unfortunately after I wore them for a day, they were already so damaged as to be unreturnable. I tried to keep wearing them, but after a month it's really painful to walk in them. I bought another pair at the same time, but sent those back because they were completely the wrong size, even though the label said the right size. The size label had obviously been altered. Thankfully they took those back without a return fee when I explained the situation. Shoemall is either intentionally selling fake shoes, or needs to exercise way better control over their suppliers.

2017-03-27

Don't waste your time or money

"I ordered 4 pairs of shoes - 2 fit - 2 did not. They arrived in mid February - I returned them the same week. I heard nothing until I called around May 15 - they said they should receive them on the 20th. Waited until the 22nd of May - still no email acknowledging they rec'd them. Called on the 23 - yes we have them and they are being processed - called again on the 27th spoke to a manager - she didn't understand why it had taken so long to process the refund - she was doing it now. But it was paid for through paypal - which means it will take almost another week until it clears everything. I have ordered from them before - maybe 18 months ago - no problems then - return processed on a timely basis - refund came through without a problem. This time - ruined it for me. Will never order again. "

2017-03-07

Not a dependable company

"I recently ordered three pairs of boots for my family for an upcoming vacation. A few days after I placed the order I received an email saying my order was canceled. I've been called customer service where I was told my billing address was wrong, however it was correct. It seems their billing department canceled my order although my address was correct. And then was told very nicely but I was out of luck and would not receive my order before going on vacation. This was no fault of mine but an error of their billing departments, I receive no courtesy discount for future order or expedited shipping to recieve my order on time, only a nice your out of luck from customer service. I would say if want to recieve your order hassle you might place your order through a company that is more dependable. Clearly I should've read the reviews before placing my order it seems I'm not the only one that's had this problem."

2016-12-15

Perfect

"I decided to risk and order despite the scary reviews and everything was perfect. Just received my boots, excellent condition, they shipped the next day, delivered right on time, no complaints at all!"

2016-07-29

No "easy returns" for Shoemall on Amazon Marketplace

"They do not give you free returns, and they do not even include a prepaid return label with a deduction for the return value. They make you go to the post office yourself and pay insurance on returns. And if you call Shoemall, they just say "no, no, no, you should have read the disclaimer on the website." Well, if you know to look for it and search hard enough you can find it--but I have a PhD, I order online all the time, and there was no obvious link to indicate that the policy was anything other than Amazon's normal free returns. This policy puts them completely out of line with industry standards: go to Zappos or Nordstrom instead."

2016-01-05

"I was hesitant to order from shoemall based on all of the bad reviews but they had a jacket I wanted priced MUCH lower than anyone else so I went ahead and did it. I'm not sure if all the negative reviews came from people who just don't know how to order online or if I got lucky but I got exactly what I ordered in a very timely manner (and it was around the holiday's!) Did I mention at a fraction of the price of anyone else?? :)"

2015-12-15

"Worst Customer Service ever! I spoke to one rep who informed me that they were very busy and suggested that I called them back. After refusing to call back, I waited forever to get another rep on the line. The second rep was completely unconcerned about my issue (received the wrong shoe, wrong size, wrong color, wrong brand). I originally wanted an exchange for the product I ordered, but after speaking with the representatives of this company I decided to ask that I be refunded. "

2015-10-27

"Ordered a pair of boots from here, and they just came in. I have to say this place is great, they have some really good prices and great sales. I was a little bit cautious about ordering from here because of all the negative reviews, but after pulling the trigger and getting my order, I could not be happier!

In summary: order came as expected, in a timely manner. 10/10

2015-09-15

"AWFUL Customer service! Ordered a pair of shoes and found them to be a size too small. I filled out the exchange form for a new size and sent them back. I never received an email saying they got them back and when I asked them they said it could take up to two weeks. Finally I tracked the package and it did take 10 days to arrive. However, they credited my account instead of exchanging them. Without even notifying me! I wasted almost 2 weeks thinking they were going to send me the new pair. I let them know that I would be ordering from another website, but they could care less!"

Share ShoeMall.com's store rating

ShoeMall.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeMall.com is not a merchant member
ShoeMall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!