ShoeMall.comCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"I was hesitant to buy from ShoeMall because of all the low reviews, but PayPal endorses the site so I figured it must be legit. On closer review, I noticed that most of the negative comments related to returns and shipping. C'mon, people! If you don't know how to buy shoes without assistance, call your Mommy and have her take you to a shoe store. If you are a big boy or girl and know what you want and what size you wear, ShoeMall is great! Service, price and delivery speed were fantastic!"

modified review This review was modified by dakenolee on November 11 2014 11:47:32 AM

"Worst shoe return policy on the net!! It's $6.95 return shipping if your shoes do not fit, not free as it is with every other online shoe store. Secondly, you're on your own if you pay with PayPal, no prepaid return label - something they do not make obvious on their web site. As my very hard to fit feet require trial and error, I found my boots but it cost me an extra $30 in return shipping to get the right size. As a result, I will not purchase from this site again. I'd only recommend ordering from them if you're sure of both the style and fit of the shoe you are ordering and are sure you will not need to return it and it's not available anywhere else.

I do give them credit for promptly refunding my money for the return when they received, even if the end result was that my boots cost MUCH more than they would have anywhere else by the time I paid to return the ones that didn't fit.

"DO NOT BUY from ShoeMall.com! I wish I had seen the other reviewer's comment about this company's return policy if you choose to use PayPal. They claim their returns are EASY but they are the worst! I learned my lesson and will never order from this company again."

modified review This review was modified by nyjes333 on November 08 2014 04:48:20 PM

"Do not order from this company unless you are sure of your size and know beforehand that you will not want to return your order. Their site states "easy" returns but this is a flat out lie. Because I use PayPal I am responsible for paying the return shipping which is MUCH more than the $6.95 return label. It shouldn't matter how I paid, returns should be the same for everyone. Their customer service is horrible as well. In the end, I didn't want to deal with the hassle of exchanging. I bought the same shoes from Amazon with free shipping AND RETURNS and they were cheaper. BEWARE. This company does not care about your business."

modified review This review was modified by rlpalbion on August 12 2014 08:24:49 AM

"ordered 2 pairs of name brand.received 2 pairs of generic NAME theycreated 2 orders 2 separate refunds taking 2 shipping charges off myvisa.argued I did this.DIDNOT resolve this matter.My husband can only use the brand, style, for his medical condition,could have gotten at a local store for a 3rd of their price. What a scam"

"TLDR: Try shoes on at local store to make sure of good fit and that you like them before purchasing because returns cost money.

Shoemall has a good selection of shoes at good prices. However, their big logo of "Free shipping and easy returns" is a bit misleading. First, because it's all one sentence, a customer can easily be confused and think returns are free. This is not the case. If you order by credit card you will pay $6.95 for returns with a provided return label. If you pay via a different method, you are on your own for returning the product. Neither the price nor being on your own for returning the product are "easy." It cost me about $12 to return the shoes since I paid via PayPal. Fortunately, the did refund my money the day after they received my shoes. and email communication was prompt.

"Love the prices, shipping, and service. This was my second purchase and there were absolutely no problems. The sandals were in stock so were shipped out right away. "

Wy

"Great prices, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE return service! Receiving items is about average for non-expedited service, but you can expect about 3 -4 weeks for a return credit to be issued. They ship USPS which is fine for receipt but the return shipping carriers vary greatly! If you want timely credits to your charge cards -- stay away from thee people! You will NOT be able to track returns adequately, you will NOT be notified when the return arrived, etc. I won't be doing business with again no matter how great their prices seem."

modified review This review was modified by Wy on March 26 2014 10:50:01 AM

"I am very disappointed in this company. they indicated item in stock, then I received email that it was backordered. When I called for a return, was informed that I had to pay a fee of $6.95 with their sticker. boxed up shoes, waited over 1/2 hour at post office only to find out that it was $12.95. Called customer service and because I paid with pay pal, I was responsible for entire amount. I have since cancelled backorder and will not order again from this company. "

modified review This review was modified by paulac19 on December 11 2013 11:15:25 AM

"Avoid ShoeMall.com. Please check Scambook.com and search for ShoeMall.com complaints. I placed an order for my wife and never received the item. Send many emails through the ShoeMall.com website, but never received an answer. Avoid them at all costs. Thankfully,we paid using PayPal and we were able to easily dispute the sale. :("

modified review This review was modified by gheath on December 03 2013 02:32:04 PM

"I agree this site is bad. There shipping predictions are very inaccurate. Slow shipping via fedex, which is then passed on to USPS for the final leg of delivery. If you can find a different vendor for the same price, use them instead."

modified review This review was modified by casey81 on November 04 2013 02:27:35 PM

"They shipped fast, but took 17 days for return shipping and account credit. When I complained via e-mail, the representative defended their actions. Really lousy customer service. I don't care how good their prices are. Without customer service, they're a bunch of hacks."

modified review This review was modified by sandysklar on August 30 2013 11:28:21 PM

"I will never order from Shoemall.com again...it took almost a month for them to credit my account after returning shoes...I kept calling and getting the same response that they were working on it...I finally asked for a manager who said she will credit my account and waive the postage fee...my account was credited fully and then a day later they charged me for the postage...poor customer service...."

modified review This review was modified by Marcia141414 on July 15 2013 07:04:36 PM

"Ordered 2 shoes -2-day shipped for event - email received that they shipped out 6/21. I JUST received them today, 7/5 AFTER event I ordered for has come/gone. I spent lots of time on the phone w/ shoe mall cust svc...then on hold for supervisor 2 days this week. First told to call back in 2 wks after FedEx investigation, (and NO REFUND OR RESHOPMENT WOULD BE PROCESSED MEANTIME), then told 2 days ago I would receive a call by day's end. That call never came. I have not been refunded my rush shipping charge, and received a call from Fed Ex just now regarding who signed for them today at my apt. complex. (First delivery attempt/sig). ZAPPOS only for me now."

"WARNING: SHOEMALL does not have free returns, whereas all of the other big shoe companies do. And they have different return processes depending on how you paid for your order. (Amazon is different from PAYPAL is different from Mastercard...). You may have to use their return label, or you may not be allowed to use their return label, and either way it is going to cost you more. Sometimes you have to pay the post office, other times SHOEMALL will charge your payment method again. BOTTOM LINE: Save yourself a huge hassle and buy from a company that offers free returns. Only the uninformed buy from SHOEMALL, and now you are informed."

ShoeMall.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeMall.com is not a merchant member
ShoeMall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!