ShoeMall.com Reviews - shoemall.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.67/10 29 reviews

ShoeMall.com is not a merchant member
ShoeMall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Great prices, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE return service! Receiving items is about average for non-expedited service, but you can expect about 3 -4 weeks for a return credit to be issued. They ship USPS which is fine for receipt but the return shipping carriers vary greatly! If you want timely credits to your charge cards -- stay away from thee people! You will NOT be able to track returns adequately, you will NOT be notified when the return arrived, etc. I won't be doing business with again no matter how great their prices seem."

modified review This review was modified by Wy on March 26 2014 10:50:01 AM

"I am very disappointed in this company. they indicated item in stock, then I received email that it was backordered. When I called for a return, was informed that I had to pay a fee of $6.95 with their sticker. boxed up shoes, waited over 1/2 hour at post office only to find out that it was $12.95. Called customer service and because I paid with pay pal, I was responsible for entire amount. I have since cancelled backorder and will not order again from this company. "

modified review This review was modified by paulac19 on December 11 2013 11:15:25 AM

"Avoid ShoeMall.com. Please check Scambook.com and search for ShoeMall.com complaints. I placed an order for my wife and never received the item. Send many emails through the ShoeMall.com website, but never received an answer. Avoid them at all costs. Thankfully,we paid using PayPal and we were able to easily dispute the sale. :("

modified review This review was modified by gheath on December 03 2013 02:32:04 PM

"I agree this site is bad. There shipping predictions are very inaccurate. Slow shipping via fedex, which is then passed on to USPS for the final leg of delivery. If you can find a different vendor for the same price, use them instead."

modified review This review was modified by casey81 on November 04 2013 02:27:35 PM

"They shipped fast, but took 17 days for return shipping and account credit. When I complained via e-mail, the representative defended their actions. Really lousy customer service. I don't care how good their prices are. Without customer service, they're a bunch of hacks."

modified review This review was modified by sandysklar on August 30 2013 11:28:21 PM

"I will never order from Shoemall.com again...it took almost a month for them to credit my account after returning shoes...I kept calling and getting the same response that they were working on it...I finally asked for a manager who said she will credit my account and waive the postage fee...my account was credited fully and then a day later they charged me for the postage...poor customer service...."

modified review This review was modified by Marcia141414 on July 15 2013 07:04:36 PM

"Ordered 2 shoes -2-day shipped for event - email received that they shipped out 6/21. I JUST received them today, 7/5 AFTER event I ordered for has come/gone. I spent lots of time on the phone w/ shoe mall cust svc...then on hold for supervisor 2 days this week. First told to call back in 2 wks after FedEx investigation, (and NO REFUND OR RESHOPMENT WOULD BE PROCESSED MEANTIME), then told 2 days ago I would receive a call by day's end. That call never came. I have not been refunded my rush shipping charge, and received a call from Fed Ex just now regarding who signed for them today at my apt. complex. (First delivery attempt/sig). ZAPPOS only for me now."

"WARNING: SHOEMALL does not have free returns, whereas all of the other big shoe companies do. And they have different return processes depending on how you paid for your order. (Amazon is different from PAYPAL is different from Mastercard...). You may have to use their return label, or you may not be allowed to use their return label, and either way it is going to cost you more. Sometimes you have to pay the post office, other times SHOEMALL will charge your payment method again. BOTTOM LINE: Save yourself a huge hassle and buy from a company that offers free returns. Only the uninformed buy from SHOEMALL, and now you are informed."

"I was grossly insulted by Katie, a supervisor. I am a regular customer. She should be fired for being so nasty. I reported her to another supervispr who said "maybe she was having a bad day", so I wrotew the CEO."

"Ordered a pr of winter shoes on 1/22/13. There was no mention of availability issue at time of order. When I received my confirmation there was then the " shipped on availability" message. Called on 2/7/13. Would not be available until June of 2013....Really??? They REALLY didn't know that at the time of my order?? I cancelled my order and as of 2/14 I still have not received a refund.."

modified review This review was modified by Kbart on February 13 2013 10:53:38 PM

"I saw there were many sites offering discounts right before the holidays. Purchased a pair of Merrell brand shoes for my husband from Zappos.com and was very happy. Saw that I could get the same brand and style in a different color discounted. Three places hit and only Shoemall.com was willing to offer the discount on Merrell shoes that I wanted. Saw a few negative reviews but that did not bother me. I ordered the shoes that cost $80.00 with Zappos for $59.96. The shoes arrived quickly, in perfect condition and they fit just fine like the black pair hubby had already been enjoying. I wanted to get a pair for myself but they did not offer the style I wanted in women's shoes. I would certainly order from Shoemall.com again. "

Southern California

"I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews of ShoeMall.com around but I had a great experience with them recently.

My mom was looking for a pair of Aerosoles that are almost impossible to find at brick & mortar locations due to lack of stock. She was disappointed and I decided to try find it online.

Through Amazon I found the exact style and size she was looking for, which was sold by ShoeMall.com.

I decided to place an order knowing there are only 2 pairs left. They happily accepted a coupon code I found online. Next day I received the shipping tracking and in a week I received the shoes, in brand new, never worn and never open condition.

I couldn't be happier when I surprised my mom with the shoes she was looking for.

"Had to pay shipping for a pair of Saloman shoes that were not as advertised. The shoes were ordered through Amazon with shoemall being a third seller. This was also not resolved through Amazon."

"Beware of undisclosed return policy when purchasing at ShoeMall.com through Paypal and Amazon. Return shipping is NOT the advertised $6.95 but can be $10.00 or more and you have to provide your own postage through the USPS, which requires you to go into the Post Office. "

Rating 6/103/5

"I don't order online too often but I do order my shoes online I have vary wide feet, I got a nice pair of work shoes from Shoemall.com they were fine, but I did some more research because my back was hurting me and i was directed to http://thebestshoes.com by a friend of mine, they sell shoes that you cannot get anywhere but their site! I love them!"