ShoeMall.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I ordered shoes in the beginning of December for a Christmas gift. The shoes were too big. I returned the shoes so I could exchange them for a smaller size a week after Christmas and I still have yet to receive my exchange."

modified review This review was modified by hidester33 on February 15 2015 11:06:17 AM

"I ordered a pair of s13EEE slippers as a gift. We received a 13W which I paid over $10 to return for the correct size.
When the replacement arrived it was once again a 13W. When I called a lady tried to tell me that a W was a EEE. When I explained that she was mistaken she hung up on me. I spent another $10+ to return them again. I did get a refund for the purchase but no compensation for the freight I paid to return them twice due to their error.

"I ordered two pairs of shoes at about 8:15 AM on Tuesday, 1/13. Because I needed a pair of shoes for Friday 1/16, I bypassed free shipping and paid $25 for delivery within 1 to 3 business days. From Tuesday morning to Friday would be 3 business days. I'm told my order was shipped Wednesday evening 1/14, and I see by tracking it that it will be delivered on Monday 1/19 by 8 PM. When I called for a refund of the $25 expedited shipping fee, there was no concern at all on their part; instead I got an earful of excuses, including but not limited to, that it takes them two days to process my order so it couldn't possibly go out til the evening of 1/15, and the post office doesn't deliver on Sundays. Yet they took $25 for delivery in 1-3 business days. Go figure. Then I was told I had to call back tomorrow at a certain time, and probably would get my refund. but that I won't get it if I don't call again! It's such a feeble and stupid response that there is just nothing more to say about it, except don't shop there! "

modified review This review was modified by cffa on January 15 2015 07:23:20 PM

"DO NOT BUY AT SHOEMALL,COM They will take your order without having the merchandise in stock and try to sell you another cheaper brand of shoes,"

modified review This review was modified by Wender on January 13 2015 05:04:59 PM

"I was hesitant to buy from ShoeMall because of all the low reviews, but PayPal endorses the site so I figured it must be legit. On closer review, I noticed that most of the negative comments related to returns and shipping. C'mon, people! If you don't know how to buy shoes without assistance, call your Mommy and have her take you to a shoe store. If you are a big boy or girl and know what you want and what size you wear, ShoeMall is great! Service, price and delivery speed were fantastic!"

modified review This review was modified by dakenolee on November 11 2014 11:47:32 AM

"Worst shoe return policy on the net!! It's $6.95 return shipping if your shoes do not fit, not free as it is with every other online shoe store. Secondly, you're on your own if you pay with PayPal, no prepaid return label - something they do not make obvious on their web site. As my very hard to fit feet require trial and error, I found my boots but it cost me an extra $30 in return shipping to get the right size. As a result, I will not purchase from this site again. I'd only recommend ordering from them if you're sure of both the style and fit of the shoe you are ordering and are sure you will not need to return it and it's not available anywhere else.

I do give them credit for promptly refunding my money for the return when they received, even if the end result was that my boots cost MUCH more than they would have anywhere else by the time I paid to return the ones that didn't fit.

"DO NOT BUY from ShoeMall.com! I wish I had seen the other reviewer's comment about this company's return policy if you choose to use PayPal. They claim their returns are EASY but they are the worst! I learned my lesson and will never order from this company again."

modified review This review was modified by nyjes333 on November 08 2014 04:48:20 PM

"Do not order from this company unless you are sure of your size and know beforehand that you will not want to return your order. Their site states "easy" returns but this is a flat out lie. Because I use PayPal I am responsible for paying the return shipping which is MUCH more than the $6.95 return label. It shouldn't matter how I paid, returns should be the same for everyone. Their customer service is horrible as well. In the end, I didn't want to deal with the hassle of exchanging. I bought the same shoes from Amazon with free shipping AND RETURNS and they were cheaper. BEWARE. This company does not care about your business."

modified review This review was modified by rlpalbion on August 12 2014 08:24:49 AM

"ordered 2 pairs of name brand.received 2 pairs of generic NAME theycreated 2 orders 2 separate refunds taking 2 shipping charges off myvisa.argued I did this.DIDNOT resolve this matter.My husband can only use the brand, style, for his medical condition,could have gotten at a local store for a 3rd of their price. What a scam"

"TLDR: Try shoes on at local store to make sure of good fit and that you like them before purchasing because returns cost money.

Shoemall has a good selection of shoes at good prices. However, their big logo of "Free shipping and easy returns" is a bit misleading. First, because it's all one sentence, a customer can easily be confused and think returns are free. This is not the case. If you order by credit card you will pay $6.95 for returns with a provided return label. If you pay via a different method, you are on your own for returning the product. Neither the price nor being on your own for returning the product are "easy." It cost me about $12 to return the shoes since I paid via PayPal. Fortunately, the did refund my money the day after they received my shoes. and email communication was prompt.

"Love the prices, shipping, and service. This was my second purchase and there were absolutely no problems. The sandals were in stock so were shipped out right away. "

Wy

"Great prices, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE return service! Receiving items is about average for non-expedited service, but you can expect about 3 -4 weeks for a return credit to be issued. They ship USPS which is fine for receipt but the return shipping carriers vary greatly! If you want timely credits to your charge cards -- stay away from thee people! You will NOT be able to track returns adequately, you will NOT be notified when the return arrived, etc. I won't be doing business with again no matter how great their prices seem."

modified review This review was modified by Wy on March 26 2014 10:50:01 AM

"I am very disappointed in this company. they indicated item in stock, then I received email that it was backordered. When I called for a return, was informed that I had to pay a fee of $6.95 with their sticker. boxed up shoes, waited over 1/2 hour at post office only to find out that it was $12.95. Called customer service and because I paid with pay pal, I was responsible for entire amount. I have since cancelled backorder and will not order again from this company. "

modified review This review was modified by paulac19 on December 11 2013 11:15:25 AM

"Avoid ShoeMall.com. Please check Scambook.com and search for ShoeMall.com complaints. I placed an order for my wife and never received the item. Send many emails through the ShoeMall.com website, but never received an answer. Avoid them at all costs. Thankfully,we paid using PayPal and we were able to easily dispute the sale. :("

modified review This review was modified by gheath on December 03 2013 02:32:04 PM

"I agree this site is bad. There shipping predictions are very inaccurate. Slow shipping via fedex, which is then passed on to USPS for the final leg of delivery. If you can find a different vendor for the same price, use them instead."

modified review This review was modified by casey81 on November 04 2013 02:27:35 PM

Share ShoeMall.com's store rating

ShoeMall.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeMall.com is not a merchant member
ShoeMall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!