Stores > ShoeMall.com

• ShoeMall.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Ordered a pair of boots from here, and they just came in. I have to say this place is great, they have some really good prices and great sales. I was a little bit cautious about ordering from here because of all the negative reviews, but after pulling the trigger and getting my order, I could not be happier!

In summary: order came as expected, in a timely manner. 10/10

"AWFUL Customer service! Ordered a pair of shoes and found them to be a size too small. I filled out the exchange form for a new size and sent them back. I never received an email saying they got them back and when I asked them they said it could take up to two weeks. Finally I tracked the package and it did take 10 days to arrive. However, they credited my account instead of exchanging them. Without even notifying me! I wasted almost 2 weeks thinking they were going to send me the new pair. I let them know that I would be ordering from another website, but they could care less!"

This review was modified by smrcbelle on September 15 2015 10:44:59 AM

"Tried to purchase on Amazon shoemall store. Let me purchase item, wait two days trying to track it, only to tell me at that time, it was not available. Did not seem to care at all about inconvenience."

"Terrible customer service.... do not order from this site and NEVER pay for "express" shipping, what a scam.

I placed an order on Tuesday (early afternoon) and paid $25 for express 2-3 day delivery. Figured it would be processed Tuesday (day 0) and go out Wednesday (day 1) and arrive Friday (Day 3).

They did not ship out until late Thursday (2 days after placing my order) and did not arrive until Monday evening.

When I asked to be reimbursed for my "express" shipping they explained that is the fastest they work and they do not offer refunds.

Needless to say I did not receive my shoes in time for y trip and I will never use this site again. They do not offer anything that I couldn't get somewhere else and why work with a business that doesn't care about their customers?

This review was modified by JenniferE. on August 10 2015 12:45:33 PM

"Absolutely horrible. I ordered shoes for my son at close to $100. The shoes did not arrive and when I inquired they said oh they were left at the door. Well they were sent to my business which was open that day with 3 people in the office. When I told them this they said it was not their responsibility and to contact Amazon as it somehow was my own fault that I did not receive them. I have contacted Amazon who was much more responsive. Would not buy anymore shoes from them EVER. I would give it a "no star rating". "

"Absolutely terrible customer service!

Please don't buy anything from ShoeMall.com. You will be sorry.

I paid $25.00 for overnight service (express). I received my shoes 3 days after ordering. When I wrote to ask about a refund for my $25.00 they said their express service is 1 to 3 days. My order was shipped regular ground - not express like they lead you to believe. What a ripoff!

And then, I opened the box ....I had ordered size 14 - in the box are size 15. Geeez!

I will not return them. ....I don't want to ever deal with this company again. I will just donate them to Goodwill. And if you don't know ...you pay for any return postage.

I am so livid.

This review was modified by whateveraaa on June 06 2015 01:14:58 PM

"I ordered three pairs of shoes. But the price wasn´t same like they informed. Where can I cancel this ordered? I write to email, but nobody write mi back. It is horrible!
Eliška Tiso?ova

This review was modified by elisi on April 02 2015 09:04:05 AM

"HORRIBLE! I ordered my belt and paid for it. After a week of checking the tracking number, with no progress, I called ShoeMall and they said it was on back order even though it showed available at the time of purchase. I got the belt 2 weeks after purchasing it. It came damaged. I contacted ShoeMall for an exchange and, because I used Paypal, I did not receive a shipping label in the box so I have to wait another week for them to send me a return label. Now I play the waiting game and hope the replacement belt is not damaged as well."

"Found same shoes at 6pm for 7.00 less and shoemall
would not price match! The best part is I ordered 2 pairs of the same shoe but in different colors so if
I would've ordered them from 6pm I would have saved 14.00 dollars. After I ordered these shoes at
shoemall and saw they were cheaper at 6pm I
immediately went back to shoemall to cancel order
and no where could you cancel the order. I am very
disappointed that shoe mall would not price match
to make a customer happy and continue to shop
with them. As for me no more shoe mall

This review was modified by Howdoiratethiswebsight on March 12 2015 06:02:36 PM

"I ordered shoes in the beginning of December for a Christmas gift. The shoes were too big. I returned the shoes so I could exchange them for a smaller size a week after Christmas and I still have yet to receive my exchange."

This review was modified by hidester33 on February 15 2015 11:06:17 AM

"I ordered a pair of s13EEE slippers as a gift. We received a 13W which I paid over $10 to return for the correct size.
When the replacement arrived it was once again a 13W. When I called a lady tried to tell me that a W was a EEE. When I explained that she was mistaken she hung up on me. I spent another $10+ to return them again. I did get a refund for the purchase but no compensation for the freight I paid to return them twice due to their error.

"I ordered two pairs of shoes at about 8:15 AM on Tuesday, 1/13. Because I needed a pair of shoes for Friday 1/16, I bypassed free shipping and paid $25 for delivery within 1 to 3 business days. From Tuesday morning to Friday would be 3 business days. I'm told my order was shipped Wednesday evening 1/14, and I see by tracking it that it will be delivered on Monday 1/19 by 8 PM. When I called for a refund of the $25 expedited shipping fee, there was no concern at all on their part; instead I got an earful of excuses, including but not limited to, that it takes them two days to process my order so it couldn't possibly go out til the evening of 1/15, and the post office doesn't deliver on Sundays. Yet they took $25 for delivery in 1-3 business days. Go figure. Then I was told I had to call back tomorrow at a certain time, and probably would get my refund. but that I won't get it if I don't call again! It's such a feeble and stupid response that there is just nothing more to say about it, except don't shop there! "

This review was modified by cffa on January 15 2015 07:23:20 PM

"DO NOT BUY AT SHOEMALL,COM They will take your order without having the merchandise in stock and try to sell you another cheaper brand of shoes,"

This review was modified by Wender on January 13 2015 05:04:59 PM

"I was hesitant to buy from ShoeMall because of all the low reviews, but PayPal endorses the site so I figured it must be legit. On closer review, I noticed that most of the negative comments related to returns and shipping. C'mon, people! If you don't know how to buy shoes without assistance, call your Mommy and have her take you to a shoe store. If you are a big boy or girl and know what you want and what size you wear, ShoeMall is great! Service, price and delivery speed were fantastic!"

This review was modified by dakenolee on November 11 2014 11:47:32 AM

"Worst shoe return policy on the net!! It's $6.95 return shipping if your shoes do not fit, not free as it is with every other online shoe store. Secondly, you're on your own if you pay with PayPal, no prepaid return label - something they do not make obvious on their web site. As my very hard to fit feet require trial and error, I found my boots but it cost me an extra $30 in return shipping to get the right size. As a result, I will not purchase from this site again. I'd only recommend ordering from them if you're sure of both the style and fit of the shoe you are ordering and are sure you will not need to return it and it's not available anywhere else.

I do give them credit for promptly refunding my money for the return when they received, even if the end result was that my boots cost MUCH more than they would have anywhere else by the time I paid to return the ones that didn't fit.

Share ShoeMall.com's store rating

ShoeMall.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeMall.com is not a merchant member
ShoeMall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!