Stores > Shnoop

• Business Hours: 10AM-7PM Mon-Thur 10AM-2PM Friday Closed Sat 10AM-3PM Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Has taken OVER 2 weeks to receive some micro sd cards ....... I would have rather paid a little more an get them now then wait OVER 2 weks for some tiny cards to be shipped ..... you guys didn't even ship them out for one week from the date they were bought ... that was aug. 11 its aug. 24 and I am still waiting .... this was to be shipped from within the US TO A CUSTOMER IN THE US ..... Does not take 2 weeks ..... I don not recommend this site unless you do not mind waiting and waiting and waiting ......"

This review was modified by veg420 on August 24 2015 04:56:20 PM

"We just ordered this item on-line. The ads on E-bay say each package contains (2) 3 OZ Mentholatum ointment so we ordered two complete packages;each at #10.00 total at $20.00 for (4) x 3 OZ ointment Mentholatum; or each 3 OZ cost @ $ 5.00 which shall be about the store price .Hope fully we will get them quickly"

This review was modified by BillChen on August 08 2015 09:08:22 AM

"I bought 3 Pack: Maxell Juicy Tunes Stereo Earbuds Headphones[Color=Silver]. Great deal and product!"

This review was modified by Lgwriter on July 31 2015 05:55:03 AM

"i haveto say these guys are really helpful they have really great deals check them out."

This review was modified by Jonathanak41 on January 21 2015 09:37:56 PM

"Wallet came damaged. Tried emailing, no response. Had to open paypal claim. Very unprofessional."

This review was modified by beekied on December 26 2014 09:14:22 PM

"Got a pair of HBS-730 from them, good delivery and product was in great OEM shape"

This review was modified by trigun11 on November 06 2014 08:11:09 AM

"Great deal on a Citizen watch for my wife! Called in, asked for extra links and they sent it out right away for free! Great people to work with!"

This review was modified by Limed on November 06 2014 08:09:54 AM

"I recently bought a 12-pack of rechargeable Duracell AAA batteries. Received them in a timely manner and they were still sealed in blister-packs.
I've had a good history with this seller for about 6-7 years.

"Items as described. Good price and fast shipping. What else needs to be said. Happy with purchase."

"NOT satisfied! I ordered 12 "assorted" loofas, and paid just a little less than I would have at a a drugstore or grocery store. Was NOT worth trying to save a couple bucks! Poor quality, small size, and all RED?!? That's what you call assorted colors??? This site is EXTREMELY MISLEADING. Use caution before you order... you are probably not going to get what you think you are! Seems to me they are just trying to unload sub-par junk on unsuspecting consumers at not much of a discount!"

This review was modified by CChauntel on August 05 2014 04:59:14 PM

"I bought loofas that were extremely small and all same color RED! ???? They did say some colors might be repeated but not all Do not buy from them they rip people off because most of their sales are final!"

"Very disappointed. Ordered a new bluetooth headset, got a refurbished one. Mailed customer care, no reply in 2 days."

"I have had a great experience within the last few days with Shnoop. I contacted customer service about a size issue and Arielle was very very helpful. Good deals for great prices and I would recommend this site to others. I will be a repeat customer."

"I bot their move free on July 2014, when I got the product, the expiration date is Aug-2014.....

"Good company and good product."

This review was modified by santhosu on July 24 2014 03:39:57 PM

Share Shnoop's store rating

Shnoop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shnoop is not a merchant member
Shnoop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!