Stores > Shnoop
  • Shnoop

10AM-7PM Mon-Thur 10AM-2PM Friday Closed Sat 10AM-3PM Sun
      customercare@shnoop.com

Voice your opinion! Review Shnoop by clicking a star below.
2017-04-12

they selling a counterfeit product.

"I ordered Dior lip duo from this "company", and they sent me a cheap Chinese crap! I opened a case on Paypal, but they had the nerve to claim that the product is authentic! Authentic Dior packed in cheap bubbled plastic and smells like a crap! "

2016-11-28

worst ripoff scammer

"They never sent my order and they kept my money! They lie, cheat and steal!!! Don't buy anything from this poor excuse for a seller!!!!"

2016-08-31

Would never deal with Shnoop again

"Horrible service. They sent a partial shipment. It's been a month and I'm still waiting for it to get resolved. I had to resort to filing a claim with Paypal and the credit card company."

2016-07-23

If only I were Chinese

"Then I could read the box and instructions that my product was packaged in. What the heck?! No telling if it is even authentic. Also, the product isn't functioning correctly. "

2016-05-19

Never get my stuff

"Ordered something more than a month ago. Tracking history showed that the package was forwarded and not delivered. Customer service was entirely unhelpful."

2016-03-28

Rip-offs

"Placed order March 7th, received 3 different sent dates... Tracking # was invalid... Still no product"

2016-02-24

Shnoop- 18 Pack Fruit Of The Loom Men's Soft Comfortable Socks - Sz 6-12 -

"Wow! waited for weeks. Writing over and over again about where my order was. Finally go them, and they are Fruit of the Loom- repackaged Old Navy. So much for OLD NAVY. I thougt Old Navy would at least be average, But these socks are cheap Chinese Crap. Size will not fit even a male 11 comfortably. And they are so thin, I don't think they will last more than a couple washes. Shame on Fruit of the Loom, Old Navy, and Shnoop. They really were not a deal anyway at a $1 a piece. Retail is $1.50 Would not recommend, or buy again at any price."

2015-08-24

"Has taken OVER 2 weeks to receive some micro sd cards ....... I would have rather paid a little more an get them now then wait OVER 2 weks for some tiny cards to be shipped ..... you guys didn't even ship them out for one week from the date they were bought ... that was aug. 11 its aug. 24 and I am still waiting .... this was to be shipped from within the US TO A CUSTOMER IN THE US ..... Does not take 2 weeks ..... I don not recommend this site unless you do not mind waiting and waiting and waiting ......"

2015-08-08

"We just ordered this item on-line. The ads on E-bay say each package contains (2) 3 OZ Mentholatum ointment so we ordered two complete packages;each at #10.00 total at $20.00 for (4) x 3 OZ ointment Mentholatum; or each 3 OZ cost @ $ 5.00 which shall be about the store price .Hope fully we will get them quickly"

2015-07-31

"I bought 3 Pack: Maxell Juicy Tunes Stereo Earbuds Headphones[Color=Silver]. Great deal and product!"

2015-01-09

"i haveto say these guys are really helpful they have really great deals check them out."

2014-12-26

"Wallet came damaged. Tried emailing, no response. Had to open paypal claim. Very unprofessional."

2014-11-06

"Got a pair of HBS-730 from them, good delivery and product was in great OEM shape"

2014-11-06

"Great deal on a Citizen watch for my wife! Called in, asked for extra links and they sent it out right away for free! Great people to work with!"

2014-08-09

"I recently bought a 12-pack of rechargeable Duracell AAA batteries. Received them in a timely manner and they were still sealed in blister-packs.
I've had a good history with this seller for about 6-7 years.

Share Shnoop's store rating

Shnoop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shnoop is not a merchant member
Shnoop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!