• Address: 1408 60th St. Brooklyn, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

"I recently bought a 12-pack of rechargeable Duracell AAA batteries. Received them in a timely manner and they were still sealed in blister-packs.
I've had a good history with this seller for about 6-7 years.

"Items as described. Good price and fast shipping. What else needs to be said. Happy with purchase."

"NOT satisfied! I ordered 12 "assorted" loofas, and paid just a little less than I would have at a a drugstore or grocery store. Was NOT worth trying to save a couple bucks! Poor quality, small size, and all RED?!? That's what you call assorted colors??? This site is EXTREMELY MISLEADING. Use caution before you order... you are probably not going to get what you think you are! Seems to me they are just trying to unload sub-par junk on unsuspecting consumers at not much of a discount!"

modified review This review was modified by CChauntel on August 05 2014 04:59:14 PM

"I bought loofas that were extremely small and all same color RED! ???? They did say some colors might be repeated but not all Do not buy from them they rip people off because most of their sales are final!"

"Very disappointed. Ordered a new bluetooth headset, got a refurbished one. Mailed customer care, no reply in 2 days."

"I have had a great experience within the last few days with Shnoop. I contacted customer service about a size issue and Arielle was very very helpful. Good deals for great prices and I would recommend this site to others. I will be a repeat customer."

"I bot their move free on July 2014, when I got the product, the expiration date is Aug-2014.....

WTF

"Good company and good product."

modified review This review was modified by santhosu on July 24 2014 03:39:57 PM

"NEVER buy item from this seller, they are cheater.
When I placed an order they send me used item and when I ask to exchange it they asking me to pay shipping. Even though it was seller fault they let buyer to be punished.

modified review This review was modified by Sunny1313 on June 25 2014 04:13:54 PM

"Best Websit ever I have ordered many times never had any problems and was always happy with the products"

modified review This review was modified by faigyisrael on June 23 2014 08:33:29 PM

"This is my first time shopping at this website. It has been a pleasant experience with great things at awesome prices. The shipping was also very fast! Highly recommended!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Faylui2003 on June 16 2014 12:19:51 PM

"I am a first time customer with Shnoop, I ordered a camera kit lens Fuji X-M1 for $449 on 5/13/14 without checking the store rating first, because I was excited with their low price (Amazon goes for $699) then when I read the low score review on Resellerrating.com, the worry is growing, I keep checking my order status up until the 5/16 afternoon there was nothing going on. Later on in the evening I got an email inform that the order was UPS shipped on the 5/15 from NY and I got it the next Monday 5/19 (MASSACHUSETT), the camera is brand new in a well shipping package as they describe on their website.
I am happy. The only complain is the order status should be update quickly as it process.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, THAT HOW BUSINESS GROW

modified review This review was modified by TNMILTON on May 20 2014 12:50:20 PM

"I have listed all contact made with Shnoop to this point and why the issue is what it is.

First Contact:
I can only say I was terribly surprised when I received my 1 x 12 Month Supply: Schiffs MegaRed Plant-Omega-3 Softgel Supplements because I looked at the individual boxes of each bottle and found they all have an expiration date for this month. That is I ordered to get a full years supply and what I get is a years supply that has to be used in a single month because they expire 04/2014. I can't believe this is what I was sent, not very good product supply and it sure doesn't make me want to ever order anything from Shnoop.com again. I am requesting a full refund and I believe I should also be sent 12 more bottles that don't expire until at least 04/2015 because of such an attempt to get rid of old product.

Their Reply:
Thank you for your recent purchase. I'm terribly sorry for the issue with the order. As a courtesy, I can offer you the option of either sending the order back for a refund. Alternatively, I can issue you a $5 store credit which you can apply towards your next order. Please let me know which you would prefer.
April 07, 2014 12:44 AM

Latest Response:
I am totally upset by your offer. First out of a total of 12 bottles of these bottles of Omega 3 there is only 1 I could use because it doesn't expire until the end of this month. So to begin with a $5.00 store for 11/12 of an order not able to be used is an insult no even a courtesy. I want to have a supervisor/manager contact me via my phone or personal email address. Phone is ############ and email is ##############.com.
I want to know how you can expect a customer to be happy with a product that has expired for a year to be used and mostly be good customer service. I am sure the BBB would like to hear about this sort of business practice. If I do not hear back from supervisor/manager within the next 72 hours that is exactly what I will be doing. I hate to have to go this direction but I have done it before and I won't hesitate to do again. So I await your response.
Thanks

It has been about a week since my first contact with Shnoop.com and I will say they have made a worth while effort and have now come back with an agreement to issue full credit to my account, which has happened and now I am much happier with them. I am still not 100% because of the issue in the first place but they did give me my money back in a timely manner so I have come to revise my rating.

modified review This review was modified by regor8542 on April 13 2014 11:38:03 AM

"Located in Brooklyn,NY.Seller does not give their address on the website.
Never do business with any company from Brooklyn unless you like getting robbed.

"The story that follows FINALLY ended in Shnoop resolving the matter to my satisfaction. But, I think possibly because of Customer Service short staffing, that it took way longer than most customers would want to wait and persevere. It also took a Paypal claim and the review below to expedite the resolution. Ultimately, the deal was a wonderful one, and the pillow is luxurious and the best I have ever had under my head. And Shnoop finally arranged (almost two months from the date of my order)for the missing pillow (it was a two-fer deal) to be shipped to me. It will arrive today. If you want to read the whole story, read on, but I am now a happy (if "scarred") customer. I do believe it would behoove Shnoop to work on improving their customer service communications. Had I been told earlier that they were having problems with their supplier, I would have had more patience.

The story:
----------
My order arrived nearly three weeks after my order was placed. It was a GREAT deal--two magnificent pillows for a wonderfully low price. But apparently the address label was illegible and was sent back to the fulfiller. When I finally received the order, it had been repacked (with NO packing slip, and only ONE Pillow. Shnoop owed me a new second pillow. After explaining the situation in honest detail, I was NEVER told that the missing pillow would be replaced. I was ignored until I finally filed a Paypal claim. Six weeks had passed since I placed my order. Paypal awarded me a full refund but for that I needed to return the first pillow in its original condition--which was impossible because I had been USING it since it arrived. I LOVED the pillow. But because I could not return it NEW, I was FORCED to accept a 50% refund. I cannot replace the missing pillow for less than $100, and the refund was for $37.50. Is that FAIR? Absolutely not. Instead of recommending Shnoop to my friends I am warning all of my friends and social contacts to avoid Shnoop at all cost. I would have liked this episode to have a happy ending, but it was a miserable ending.
------
[Note: this story continued after the Paypal Resolution and I was offered the opportunity to repurchase the second pillow at the original offer price.]I will sleep better now, for more than one reason!]

modified review This review was modified by ganesh5555 on March 25 2014 11:46:18 AM

Shnoop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shnoop is not a merchant member
Shnoop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!