• Rating 4.83/10 147 reviews

Shnoop is not a merchant member
    Shnoop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Shnoop contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

Rating 8/104/5

"I have listed all contact made with Shnoop to this point and why the issue is what it is.

First Contact:
I can only say I was terribly surprised when I received my 1 x 12 Month Supply: Schiffs MegaRed Plant-Omega-3 Softgel Supplements because I looked at the individual boxes of each bottle and found they all have an expiration date for this month. That is I ordered to get a full years supply and what I get is a years supply that has to be used in a single month because they expire 04/2014. I can't believe this is what I was sent, not very good product supply and it sure doesn't make me want to ever order anything from Shnoop.com again. I am requesting a full refund and I believe I should also be sent 12 more bottles that don't expire until at least 04/2015 because of such an attempt to get rid of old product.

Their Reply:
Thank you for your recent purchase. I'm terribly sorry for the issue with the order. As a courtesy, I can offer you the option of either sending the order back for a refund. Alternatively, I can issue you a $5 store credit which you can apply towards your next order. Please let me know which you would prefer.
April 07, 2014 12:44 AM

Latest Response:
I am totally upset by your offer. First out of a total of 12 bottles of these bottles of Omega 3 there is only 1 I could use because it doesn't expire until the end of this month. So to begin with a $5.00 store for 11/12 of an order not able to be used is an insult no even a courtesy. I want to have a supervisor/manager contact me via my phone or personal email address. Phone is ############ and email is ##############.com.
I want to know how you can expect a customer to be happy with a product that has expired for a year to be used and mostly be good customer service. I am sure the BBB would like to hear about this sort of business practice. If I do not hear back from supervisor/manager within the next 72 hours that is exactly what I will be doing. I hate to have to go this direction but I have done it before and I won't hesitate to do again. So I await your response.
Thanks

It has been about a week since my first contact with Shnoop.com and I will say they have made a worth while effort and have now come back with an agreement to issue full credit to my account, which has happened and now I am much happier with them. I am still not 100% because of the issue in the first place but they did give me my money back in a timely manner so I have come to revise my rating.

modified review This review was modified by regor8542 on April 13 2014 11:38:03 AM

"Located in Brooklyn,NY.Seller does not give their address on the website.
Never do business with any company from Brooklyn unless you like getting robbed.

Rating 6/103/5

"The story that follows FINALLY ended in Shnoop resolving the matter to my satisfaction. But, I think possibly because of Customer Service short staffing, that it took way longer than most customers would want to wait and persevere. It also took a Paypal claim and the review below to expedite the resolution. Ultimately, the deal was a wonderful one, and the pillow is luxurious and the best I have ever had under my head. And Shnoop finally arranged (almost two months from the date of my order)for the missing pillow (it was a two-fer deal) to be shipped to me. It will arrive today. If you want to read the whole story, read on, but I am now a happy (if "scarred") customer. I do believe it would behoove Shnoop to work on improving their customer service communications. Had I been told earlier that they were having problems with their supplier, I would have had more patience.

The story:
----------
My order arrived nearly three weeks after my order was placed. It was a GREAT deal--two magnificent pillows for a wonderfully low price. But apparently the address label was illegible and was sent back to the fulfiller. When I finally received the order, it had been repacked (with NO packing slip, and only ONE Pillow. Shnoop owed me a new second pillow. After explaining the situation in honest detail, I was NEVER told that the missing pillow would be replaced. I was ignored until I finally filed a Paypal claim. Six weeks had passed since I placed my order. Paypal awarded me a full refund but for that I needed to return the first pillow in its original condition--which was impossible because I had been USING it since it arrived. I LOVED the pillow. But because I could not return it NEW, I was FORCED to accept a 50% refund. I cannot replace the missing pillow for less than $100, and the refund was for $37.50. Is that FAIR? Absolutely not. Instead of recommending Shnoop to my friends I am warning all of my friends and social contacts to avoid Shnoop at all cost. I would have liked this episode to have a happy ending, but it was a miserable ending.
------
[Note: this story continued after the Paypal Resolution and I was offered the opportunity to repurchase the second pillow at the original offer price.]I will sleep better now, for more than one reason!]

modified review This review was modified by ganesh5555 on March 25 2014 11:46:18 AM

"ordered the 2Pack: Women's Cozy Winter Fleece Lined Seamless Black Leggings. Arrived less than a week, the quality of the product was good, feels very soft, and my daughter just loves it!! will definitely buy it again."

modified review This review was modified by thusuong on February 15 2014 09:33:32 AM

"Looks like a good product at a very nice price. Ships in a couple days and gives you a tracking number."

modified review This review was modified by Rob660 on November 18 2013 06:49:16 PM

"Shnoop sent me a broken electronic device and repeatedly ignored my emails. Finally after sending it back, they now refuse to send a refund. Seriously, this company is a joke and all the positive reviews are fake. Avoid at all costs! You have been warned!"

"e-mails and website clean, easy to read, navigate. offer excellent. turn around time very fast. packaging great. "

"Ordered set of Duracell rechargeable batteries -- 2AA with charger, 12 AAA. Package arrived, the 12 AAA batteries were loose in the shipping package -- no packaging whatsoever! WHAT ON EARTH?!"

"Nearly everyone seems to be saying the same thing. This is a scam company. I agree.

Ordered product on September 3rd. Waited a week, something im unaccustomed to since I usually deal with Amazon and free 2 day shipping but okay fine. Wait another week, now I'm unhappy. Business online has progressed beyong waiting 2 weeks to recieve your product. Fine, now I'm mad but I'll still wait. Nothing happens, no email, no contact, no product that I paid for. After nearly a month I've filed a claim with paypal.

THIS COMPANY IS FRAUDULENT, BEWARE.

"Schnoop sells cheap goods that are clearly knock offs. I wish I would've known before wasting my money on this website. Remember - "If it's too good to be true...""

"I ordered a 30 pack of Gillete Sensor Excel blades (I think I got the name spelled correctly). It was shipped the next day and arrived to my home in Michigan 2 or 3 days after that. The product was exactly as specified. Maybe they used to have problems with shipping, but it seems to me any of those past problems have been fixed. I have not used the product yet as I still have a couple blades left from my old razor. I will update my feedback later if the product is not as promised. However the packaging seems to give credence to the fact it is legit."

"I don't know what the other reviews are talking about when it comes to Shnoop. I guess it's really hit or miss. I've ordered from them a handful of times and have received my items fairly quickly every time. No complaints about them from me."

y0himba's Avatar
In a house?

"Do NOT order from shnoop.com. You will not receive your item unless you are very lucky. I have filed with Paypal for a refund, and, after 3 transactions with Shnoop that have all been the same poor service and non-existant merchandise, I will be filing with the New York State attorney general, as well as the local authorities in Brooklyn new York were they are located, if I do not receive a refund. Google them, do you research, and stay away from them."

modified review This review was modified by y0himba on July 06 2012 01:34:00 PM

"Let me first start by saying, I was skeptical ordering from Shnoop.com because of all the negative reviews on this site. I had mulled over the option to buy or not to buy, for literally 12 hours. Although majority of the reviews on resellerratings.com were not in favor of Shnoop.com, they had an incredible deal and I couldn't resist. And boy am I glad I gave Shnoop.com a chance, not only was the price more than 75% (I paid $58.99 out the door, MSRP: $235.00) off the MSRP but the shipping was free and very quick. I had placed an order for a Pulsar watch (Model: PS7001) on Wednesday (6/13) afternoon and I received my watch 3 days later on Saturday (6/16) morning. The watch was shipped from NY and I live in CA, so to me 3 days seems extremely quick. The watch was exactly as described, it arrived brand new in the box with the original retail tags, manual and warranty card. The date and time were set perfectly, well at least to the NY time zone. I was provided with a USPS confirmation number, which in the end helped me to feel more assured the item was on it's way, when they said it was mailed out. I ended up using Paypal for the purchase as an extra security measure. All in all, if Shnoop.com were to have another deal I was interested in, I would definitely buy from them again. 5/5, 10/10, two thumbs up, 5 stars!!!!! Good work Shnoop.com!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Bryan85 on June 16 2012 09:20:05 PM

"This company is running a scam business. After nearly 3 weeks of order I still had not received any shipping notice of my order. Contacted company, and they worded/phrased their reply as if the item was shipped much earlier and was on its way.

But upon looking at the UPS tracking, I realized Shnoop just shipped out my order the very same day after I complained to it.

So seems like this company is practicing the scam strategy:
1) Take your money and never intend to mail out your item.

2) In case you remembered your order and contacted them, only then they mail out. So taking your money for their liquidity or earning interests at banks all these times you are waiting.

3) While you wait, and in case someone returned the same item, they can repackage the item and mail it to you. So this way they can sell out all the inventories. Just some got lucky got the new one and some (long waiting) would get the USED one.

What a shame.