• Address: 1408 60th St. Brooklyn, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"i haveto say these guys are really helpful they have really great deals check them out."

modified review This review was modified by Jonathanak41 on January 21 2015 09:37:56 PM

"Wallet came damaged. Tried emailing, no response. Had to open paypal claim. Very unprofessional."

modified review This review was modified by beekied on December 26 2014 09:14:22 PM

"Got a pair of HBS-730 from them, good delivery and product was in great OEM shape"

modified review This review was modified by trigun11 on November 06 2014 08:11:09 AM

"Great deal on a Citizen watch for my wife! Called in, asked for extra links and they sent it out right away for free! Great people to work with!"

modified review This review was modified by Limed on November 06 2014 08:09:54 AM

"I recently bought a 12-pack of rechargeable Duracell AAA batteries. Received them in a timely manner and they were still sealed in blister-packs.
I've had a good history with this seller for about 6-7 years.

"Items as described. Good price and fast shipping. What else needs to be said. Happy with purchase."

"NOT satisfied! I ordered 12 "assorted" loofas, and paid just a little less than I would have at a a drugstore or grocery store. Was NOT worth trying to save a couple bucks! Poor quality, small size, and all RED?!? That's what you call assorted colors??? This site is EXTREMELY MISLEADING. Use caution before you order... you are probably not going to get what you think you are! Seems to me they are just trying to unload sub-par junk on unsuspecting consumers at not much of a discount!"

modified review This review was modified by CChauntel on August 05 2014 04:59:14 PM

"I bought loofas that were extremely small and all same color RED! ???? They did say some colors might be repeated but not all Do not buy from them they rip people off because most of their sales are final!"

"Very disappointed. Ordered a new bluetooth headset, got a refurbished one. Mailed customer care, no reply in 2 days."

"I have had a great experience within the last few days with Shnoop. I contacted customer service about a size issue and Arielle was very very helpful. Good deals for great prices and I would recommend this site to others. I will be a repeat customer."

"I bot their move free on July 2014, when I got the product, the expiration date is Aug-2014.....

WTF

"Good company and good product."

modified review This review was modified by santhosu on July 24 2014 03:39:57 PM

"NEVER buy item from this seller, they are cheater.
When I placed an order they send me used item and when I ask to exchange it they asking me to pay shipping. Even though it was seller fault they let buyer to be punished.

modified review This review was modified by Sunny1313 on June 25 2014 04:13:54 PM

"Best Websit ever I have ordered many times never had any problems and was always happy with the products"

modified review This review was modified by faigyisrael on June 23 2014 08:33:29 PM

"This is my first time shopping at this website. It has been a pleasant experience with great things at awesome prices. The shipping was also very fast! Highly recommended!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Faylui2003 on June 16 2014 12:19:51 PM

Shnoop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shnoop is not a merchant member
Shnoop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!