Product & services pricing Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I have ordered several times before with no issues. Received the orders and was happy. However I recently ordered a sweater, checked a few days after I placed order and it said shipped. Great! Checked two days later and it was said package was delivered day before. Odd I was home and nothing came.

So I emailed customer service, reply came a few days later. They confirmed my address. Then they asked if I was sure I someone else in my home didnt accept the package. I was the only one home all day. Then packaged was described to me, yes I know what a package looks like a and I know for a fact I did not receive it. I was told to now give it a few days. Well I waited four extra days just in case. Still nothing, now I am getting slow replys. I do not want a refund I want the sweater reprinted. Story developing...

modified review This review was modified by sarah_82 on November 23 2014 05:48:14 PM

"This is a horrible company. I ordered this with two three weeks until my girl friends birthday assuming it would be more than enough time to receive one stupid shirt and instead it was one month later when I received my one shirt I ordered. There customer service was so poor that the guy got such an attitude with me that I had never experienced such rediculous messages back and forth. Don't trust these people! They are scammers! "

"This is my last and final order with this company. I am coming up on three weeks and it hasn't even shipped yet. I already received my order from TeeFury a week ago, which was placed at the same time.

The customer service is ok. But they give you the same line of bull, sorry its taking longer than its expected but it will get out as soon as we get it. Never once do they give a time line. Never once do they adhere to their 7-9 business day model. The only good thing I can say is they have cool shirts from time to time. So if you're willing to wait a month to get a piece of cotton, go right ahead and place your order.

modified review This review was modified by Suspekt on September 23 2014 03:55:48 AM

"ordered a shirt on august 1st from shirt punch and its now augu so I contacted them a few times and finally got a email that it shipped on the 18th well I sent them an email asking for a tracking number and their response was we cant provide one unless it was at the time of placing the order I saind that makes no sense since how can get a tracking number at the time of purchace if it hadn't shipped yet. this company is one of the worst I have ever delet with if your gonna buy shirts go to tee fury or teevillan they are amazing . I will never buy a shirt from shirt punch again and because they are affiliated with nerd block im canceling my nerd block subscription as well. so since its been 9 days since it suposidly shipped it would be nice to know where it is. "

modified review This review was modified by harleyquinn6969 on August 26 2014 08:40:23 AM

"Absolutely abysmal company, waiting 2 months for an order that still shows no sign of ever turning up! Customer service non existent, sells items they don't have in stock, ignores requests for refunds, have now had to start a claim via PayPal. Avoid these scam artists like the plague"

"Well I Dont Understand Why There Are Many Bad Review About ShirtPunch...
I Ordered 6 T-Shirt Received Them 1 Week Later.
You Guys Have To Understand That They Do Not Make Their Own T-shirt They Send Their Order To An Printer Fabric That Take 1 To 2 Days Business Already After Your Purchase. Than They Take Like 2 To 3 Days Sending Order One By One...

So If Your Not Patient At All Dont Purchare On ShirtPunch!

If Your Patient And You Want Great Deal ... Well Go Ahead!

I Live In Quebec, Canada And It Only Take 1 Week.

Summer Sale Each Shirt For 2$ Such A Great Deal And The Print I Received Are Great Quality. There Were No Mistake In My Order.

modified review This review was modified by HollowQc on August 07 2014 03:15:59 PM

"I live in Utah, I ordered two shirts with different designs on the same day, they arrived on the same day about two weeks later, they look great. Solid product and good price. Ordered another shirt today. I wish they weren't 100% cotton, but they fit well and I think shrinking won't mess much with the fit."

modified review This review was modified by junk.fultz on July 21 2014 04:44:56 PM

"I ordered a Medium for me and an XL for my buddy of shirt type 1. Then I remembered my buddy wanted shirt type 2, as well. I saw that I cant edit an order, so my only option was to cancel the entire order and replace it, for fear of the order otherwise arriving on separate days. That choice set me back $70 in one day. Outrageous.

Then came the battle of getting the refund for the cancelled order. First, they wanted to give me store credit. (Ive never ordered from them before, so another order seemed unlikely). Second, they wanted to give me the amount back using PayPal. (I didnt use PayPal to place the order, and I was afraid of hidden fees). Third, they asked if I had paid with a Credit Card. (I had used a Debit. Did it matter?) On the fourth and final email, they agreed to give me my refund against my bank balance. It still took 2 business days.

Today (13 days later), I get an email saying ONE of the THREE shirts I ordered has finally been *shipped*. I nearly had a heart attack. $42 for ONE shirt?! I immediately emailed their CS back and asked what the hell was going on. Turns out, shirt type 1 and 2 arrive from separate locations. So much for my original plan of not splitting up the order.

Shirtpunch advertises shirts they dont have access to. Those shirts are printed, sorted, and shipped to their location. Shirtpunch.com then sorts them again, and ships them again. Apparently shirt type 1 isnt at their facility yet, which means Im waiting another "few days" to even get a confirmation that Shirtpunch has their grubby little hands on it and will be sending it to me afterwards.

What the fuck. Im never buying from them again.

modified review This review was modified by ReviewerGal on July 03 2014 11:32:30 AM

"Ordered many shirts from them, several different sizes. They have all arrived promptly and in great condition. Really don't understand the bad rep. Seems most complaints are about shipping times which they probably don't control. Would definitely recommend to people."

"Ordered a t-shirt a month ago, no sign of the shirt and haven't heard a single word from them since despite their website's claim that shipping takes 7-9 business days. The ShirtPunch website simply lists the order status as "processing." A google search reveals that ShirtPunch is basically the worst company of all-time with respect to shipping and communications. Wish I'd known before placing the order. Never again."

modified review This review was modified by Bartolo48 on March 13 2014 09:14:05 AM

"Talked the the CEO and fixed everything. I had a good experience."

modified review This review was modified by blackpittv on December 31 2013 05:17:33 AM

"im pretty happy with ShirtPunch, i ordered 3 items 1 of them made it too me no problem but the other two didnt make it (my own error). when i talk to their support Heather, she was so helpful patient and understanding of the situation. Once she had figured out where my other two shirts had gone it was too late. She refunded all the money i spent at shirtpunch on the two item. I am still confident that the products that they sell, in will continue order from the site!"

modified review This review was modified by AlbinoBeast on November 26 2013 06:50:42 PM

"There is no reason that the shipment of a t-shirt from anywhere on planet Earth should take more than a month to arrive to anywhere else on the Earth. It's unheard of. I've ordered plenty of items from Canada and have received them in under a week, same shipping method. Items from Japan have gotten to me faster. Completely ridiculous and unprofessional company. Buyer beware! I wasn't. And now I regret it."

modified review This review was modified by dramasoul on October 13 2013 01:41:37 AM

"ShirtPunch is an awesome site. They have the best geeky shirts and for only 10 bucks its a steal.I have ordered 2 shirts now from them and both had no problems at all. Just use common sense. Dont order over 3 shirts as ive seen people do because since they are a smaller site they have a though time managing that. Also they are in canada and they are a small business so dont expect it to be delivered within the week it takes time. If you shop online at all you would know this. Dont listen to the bad reviews people give them they obviously are in experienced at online shopping."

modified review This review was modified by Sheehan7 on July 16 2013 04:34:28 PM

"I have purchased several shirts from ShirtPunch.com and I can tell you now that they are great! I have read some of the negative reviews here and I have to take a stand and disagree.

The designs on the shirts are awesome and most of the time hilarious, the cost of their merchandize is ridiculously cheap, and their customer service is outstanding.

I made the dumb mistake of entering the wrong address on an order and when I emailed them to see if I could get it corrected, they not only helped me fix my error, but were so quick to respond that I was impressed. I mean within a couple hours response time, and if you know customer service, you know that that is miraculous.

If I were to even come close to having a complaint, which this hardly is, it's the shipping time. But I am not ignorant to the fact that when ordering something in regular mail and it's shipping from Canada to Texas, it's going to take a bit of time!

ShirtPunch.com is amazing, I buy products from them for myself and my friends because they make great gifts.
I recommend them to anyone!

ShirtPunch is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShirtPunch is not a merchant member
ShirtPunch does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!