ShirtPunch Reviews - shirtpunch.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.83/10 22 reviews

ShirtPunch is not a merchant member
ShirtPunch does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Ordered a t-shirt a month ago, no sign of the shirt and haven't heard a single word from them since despite their website's claim that shipping takes 7-9 business days. The ShirtPunch website simply lists the order status as "processing." A google search reveals that ShirtPunch is basically the worst company of all-time with respect to shipping and communications. Wish I'd known before placing the order. Never again."

modified review This review was modified by Bartolo48 on March 13 2014 09:14:05 AM

"Talked the the CEO and fixed everything. I had a good experience."

modified review This review was modified by blackpittv on December 31 2013 05:17:33 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"im pretty happy with ShirtPunch, i ordered 3 items 1 of them made it too me no problem but the other two didnt make it (my own error). when i talk to their support Heather, she was so helpful patient and understanding of the situation. Once she had figured out where my other two shirts had gone it was too late. She refunded all the money i spent at shirtpunch on the two item. I am still confident that the products that they sell, in will continue order from the site!"

modified review This review was modified by AlbinoBeast on November 26 2013 06:50:42 PM

"There is no reason that the shipment of a t-shirt from anywhere on planet Earth should take more than a month to arrive to anywhere else on the Earth. It's unheard of. I've ordered plenty of items from Canada and have received them in under a week, same shipping method. Items from Japan have gotten to me faster. Completely ridiculous and unprofessional company. Buyer beware! I wasn't. And now I regret it."

modified review This review was modified by dramasoul on October 13 2013 01:41:37 AM

"ShirtPunch is an awesome site. They have the best geeky shirts and for only 10 bucks its a steal.I have ordered 2 shirts now from them and both had no problems at all. Just use common sense. Dont order over 3 shirts as ive seen people do because since they are a smaller site they have a though time managing that. Also they are in canada and they are a small business so dont expect it to be delivered within the week it takes time. If you shop online at all you would know this. Dont listen to the bad reviews people give them they obviously are in experienced at online shopping."

modified review This review was modified by Sheehan7 on July 16 2013 04:34:28 PM

"I have purchased several shirts from ShirtPunch.com and I can tell you now that they are great! I have read some of the negative reviews here and I have to take a stand and disagree.

The designs on the shirts are awesome and most of the time hilarious, the cost of their merchandize is ridiculously cheap, and their customer service is outstanding.

I made the dumb mistake of entering the wrong address on an order and when I emailed them to see if I could get it corrected, they not only helped me fix my error, but were so quick to respond that I was impressed. I mean within a couple hours response time, and if you know customer service, you know that that is miraculous.

If I were to even come close to having a complaint, which this hardly is, it's the shipping time. But I am not ignorant to the fact that when ordering something in regular mail and it's shipping from Canada to Texas, it's going to take a bit of time!

ShirtPunch.com is amazing, I buy products from them for myself and my friends because they make great gifts.
I recommend them to anyone!

"Buyer beware! I ordered a shirt early November 2012, it is now late February 2013 and I still haven't received the shirt! During this time I have purchased shirts from Qwertee and TheYetee and they have been received already. Total waste of time and money.

Do not buy from Shirtpunch.

modified review This review was modified by sammi8 on February 24 2013 01:13:28 AM

"My first experience with ShirtPunch has been wonderful! I have purchased shirts from many other sites and this has been my best experience by far. The quality of the product that I received was above and beyond my expectations. I am thoroughly impressed with this company and I will continue to order from them!"

"Well done to those of you that actually received your tees or got a response from shirtpunch! I have so far sent 3 emails, a facebook message, posted on about 10 pictures/statuses on fb (can't write on their timeline), and have tweeted them twice... no reply as of yet, oh and they have blocked me from posting or messaging on their fb page!!! Should hopefully get my money back for one of the tees through paypal but the other one was just outside the 45 day limit by the time I realised :(

I've ordered from loads of tee sites including Qwertee, Ript, Woot and Other Tees with absolutely no problem but Shirtpunch really are giving tee sites a bad name!!!

"Shirt punch has to be the worst place to purchase products. After reading the reviews below I wish I had read them prior to me placing my order. Ordered 4 tee shirts received 2 only. Ongoing emails back and forth to the company very frustrating. They don't seem to understand the concept of shipping and receiving. I am still waiting for my missing 2 tee shirts or a refund. Bottom line DO NOT buy from this company. I will report to the BBB"

Rating 8/104/5

"I've purchased two shirts from Shirt Punch so far and had no issues with them. Both shirts were the right size and arrived fairly quickly (both were a little later than I thought, but in days, not weeks like other comments I've seen). I have yet to have a reason to not continue to use their service."

Rating 4/102/5

"In comparison to other reviews I ordered on Aug 20th and my shirt arrived Sept 1st. I only ordered one shirt as a test. I do really like their (artists) designs.
But the shirt....I could tell right as I pulled it from the package. Bulky, scratchy and what I had to guess is cotton. They remove the shirt tag and screen print their logo inside with vague icons depicting garment care. I thought that removing a manufacturer's garment tag is illegal unless done by the consumer. Kind of lame move just to hide who you are getting your shirts from. My guess is that they are not quality shirts and this is a ploy to mask that fact. The shirt does fit bulky but kind of tight around the neck. Will have to see how the it fairs out after a few washes. Very sad.

"I placed an order on July 23rd and I've yet to receive my order. I emailed ShirtPunch about it and they asked to confirm my address and said the shirt would arrive at my home "next week". When that week passed without a shirt, I emailed again. This time, a guy named Russ told me that I didn't understand how made-to-order t-shirt sites work and proceeded to explain a long convoluted process, blaming the Canadian Post for their failure.

It seems like this is a common answer for people complaining in an attempt to take the heat off of their company. Between my order on July 23rd and now, the site got redesigned so my order doesn't even show up in my control panel on the site. I emailed Russ again and explained to him that competing sites like TeeFury and Ript Apparel have no problems getting their shirts to me. He offered to refund me like he has so many others, but I doubt I'll see a return.

TL;DR: Don't order from ShirtPunch, even if it's a design you like. Contact the designer and tell him to use a better site.

"TL;DR

Placed an order with shirtpunch in April, order was half fulfilled in a month, repeated communication, no refund, no fulfillment of second half of order, still waiting.

/TL;DR

So, a few months ago (April 25th, 2012), I ordered six shirts from shirtpunch.com. It was an awesome Nathan Fillion shirt, showing him wearing his full Mal gear, pulling open his shirt to reveal his Captain Hammer tee underneath. Pretty sweet! Well, the original order took about a month to fulfill, and I only got three shirts. What gives, right? So I contacted them (May 25th, 2012), and asked hey, where’s my other three shirts? Two days later, I got a response apologizing, and asking for some info so they could look into it. At this point I’m a little sad, but nowhere near mad. I know what it’s like to all of a sudden have to fulfill a thousand orders, and I’m patient.

May 29th after a quick back and forth, they said they’d send out the missing shirts. June 19th 2012 rolls around and I e-mail them again saying “hey, what happened?” They apologized for the delay and said it was on its way…..At this point, the shirts are lost to me, the point is moot, I can’t give the shirts out to my friends like I wanted, I just want to not feel royally taken advantage of.

July 30th, I’m now no longer sad, just mad. I e-mail them again more along the lines of “Hey, what gives??” At which point I’m responded with a “sorry, We’ll refund you AND send you the t shirts.” Okay, I can see they’re attempting reparation. They’ve lost me as a customer, but maybe I won’t feel so damaged from the transaction.

August 24th, I e-mail them saying “So, should I just assume that you’ve stolen my money and call it quits?”

And he asks for my paypal info to refund me, to which I am still waiting. So yeah, don’t buy from shirtpunch.com ever.

I filed a report with the BBB, and they’re current standing with them is an F. That should give you an idea that I’m not an isolated incident.

I’ve given the two shirts I got away, never got the other three, and never got my money back (for at least half the order, I expected this to have happened LONG ago…). I regret buying this via paypal, because there’s pretty much nothing I can do. Paypal refuses to dispute it.

see my e-mail transcripts on my website: http://avinasharora.com/2012/08/business-shirtpunch-com/

"This website has the worst service i have ever encountered from an online store. I have never had any problems with its competitor teefury. My account completely vanished a few days after i ordered a shirt and there is no sign of my order receipt except for an email tht said my payment had been received. They have not been replying my messages as well. Honestly, I feel like i have been scammed. I dont care if its just twenty bucks. "