Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"I live in Utah, I ordered two shirts with different designs on the same day, they arrived on the same day about two weeks later, they look great. Solid product and good price. Ordered another shirt today. I wish they weren't 100% cotton, but they fit well and I think shrinking won't mess much with the fit."

modified review This review was modified by junk.fultz on July 21 2014 04:44:56 PM

"I ordered a Medium for me and an XL for my buddy of shirt type 1. Then I remembered my buddy wanted shirt type 2, as well. I saw that I cant edit an order, so my only option was to cancel the entire order and replace it, for fear of the order otherwise arriving on separate days. That choice set me back $70 in one day. Outrageous.

Then came the battle of getting the refund for the cancelled order. First, they wanted to give me store credit. (Ive never ordered from them before, so another order seemed unlikely). Second, they wanted to give me the amount back using PayPal. (I didnt use PayPal to place the order, and I was afraid of hidden fees). Third, they asked if I had paid with a Credit Card. (I had used a Debit. Did it matter?) On the fourth and final email, they agreed to give me my refund against my bank balance. It still took 2 business days.

Today (13 days later), I get an email saying ONE of the THREE shirts I ordered has finally been *shipped*. I nearly had a heart attack. $42 for ONE shirt?! I immediately emailed their CS back and asked what the hell was going on. Turns out, shirt type 1 and 2 arrive from separate locations. So much for my original plan of not splitting up the order.

Shirtpunch advertises shirts they dont have access to. Those shirts are printed, sorted, and shipped to their location. Shirtpunch.com then sorts them again, and ships them again. Apparently shirt type 1 isnt at their facility yet, which means Im waiting another "few days" to even get a confirmation that Shirtpunch has their grubby little hands on it and will be sending it to me afterwards.

What the fuck. Im never buying from them again.

modified review This review was modified by ReviewerGal on July 03 2014 11:32:30 AM

"Ordered many shirts from them, several different sizes. They have all arrived promptly and in great condition. Really don't understand the bad rep. Seems most complaints are about shipping times which they probably don't control. Would definitely recommend to people."

"Ordered a t-shirt a month ago, no sign of the shirt and haven't heard a single word from them since despite their website's claim that shipping takes 7-9 business days. The ShirtPunch website simply lists the order status as "processing." A google search reveals that ShirtPunch is basically the worst company of all-time with respect to shipping and communications. Wish I'd known before placing the order. Never again."

modified review This review was modified by Bartolo48 on March 13 2014 09:14:05 AM

"Talked the the CEO and fixed everything. I had a good experience."

modified review This review was modified by blackpittv on December 31 2013 05:17:33 AM

"im pretty happy with ShirtPunch, i ordered 3 items 1 of them made it too me no problem but the other two didnt make it (my own error). when i talk to their support Heather, she was so helpful patient and understanding of the situation. Once she had figured out where my other two shirts had gone it was too late. She refunded all the money i spent at shirtpunch on the two item. I am still confident that the products that they sell, in will continue order from the site!"

modified review This review was modified by AlbinoBeast on November 26 2013 06:50:42 PM

"There is no reason that the shipment of a t-shirt from anywhere on planet Earth should take more than a month to arrive to anywhere else on the Earth. It's unheard of. I've ordered plenty of items from Canada and have received them in under a week, same shipping method. Items from Japan have gotten to me faster. Completely ridiculous and unprofessional company. Buyer beware! I wasn't. And now I regret it."

modified review This review was modified by dramasoul on October 13 2013 01:41:37 AM

"ShirtPunch is an awesome site. They have the best geeky shirts and for only 10 bucks its a steal.I have ordered 2 shirts now from them and both had no problems at all. Just use common sense. Dont order over 3 shirts as ive seen people do because since they are a smaller site they have a though time managing that. Also they are in canada and they are a small business so dont expect it to be delivered within the week it takes time. If you shop online at all you would know this. Dont listen to the bad reviews people give them they obviously are in experienced at online shopping."

modified review This review was modified by Sheehan7 on July 16 2013 04:34:28 PM

"I have purchased several shirts from ShirtPunch.com and I can tell you now that they are great! I have read some of the negative reviews here and I have to take a stand and disagree.

The designs on the shirts are awesome and most of the time hilarious, the cost of their merchandize is ridiculously cheap, and their customer service is outstanding.

I made the dumb mistake of entering the wrong address on an order and when I emailed them to see if I could get it corrected, they not only helped me fix my error, but were so quick to respond that I was impressed. I mean within a couple hours response time, and if you know customer service, you know that that is miraculous.

If I were to even come close to having a complaint, which this hardly is, it's the shipping time. But I am not ignorant to the fact that when ordering something in regular mail and it's shipping from Canada to Texas, it's going to take a bit of time!

ShirtPunch.com is amazing, I buy products from them for myself and my friends because they make great gifts.
I recommend them to anyone!

"Buyer beware! I ordered a shirt early November 2012, it is now late February 2013 and I still haven't received the shirt! During this time I have purchased shirts from Qwertee and TheYetee and they have been received already. Total waste of time and money.

Do not buy from Shirtpunch.

modified review This review was modified by sammi8 on February 24 2013 01:13:28 AM

"My first experience with ShirtPunch has been wonderful! I have purchased shirts from many other sites and this has been my best experience by far. The quality of the product that I received was above and beyond my expectations. I am thoroughly impressed with this company and I will continue to order from them!"

"Well done to those of you that actually received your tees or got a response from shirtpunch! I have so far sent 3 emails, a facebook message, posted on about 10 pictures/statuses on fb (can't write on their timeline), and have tweeted them twice... no reply as of yet, oh and they have blocked me from posting or messaging on their fb page!!! Should hopefully get my money back for one of the tees through paypal but the other one was just outside the 45 day limit by the time I realised :(

I've ordered from loads of tee sites including Qwertee, Ript, Woot and Other Tees with absolutely no problem but Shirtpunch really are giving tee sites a bad name!!!

"Shirt punch has to be the worst place to purchase products. After reading the reviews below I wish I had read them prior to me placing my order. Ordered 4 tee shirts received 2 only. Ongoing emails back and forth to the company very frustrating. They don't seem to understand the concept of shipping and receiving. I am still waiting for my missing 2 tee shirts or a refund. Bottom line DO NOT buy from this company. I will report to the BBB"

"I've purchased two shirts from Shirt Punch so far and had no issues with them. Both shirts were the right size and arrived fairly quickly (both were a little later than I thought, but in days, not weeks like other comments I've seen). I have yet to have a reason to not continue to use their service."

"In comparison to other reviews I ordered on Aug 20th and my shirt arrived Sept 1st. I only ordered one shirt as a test. I do really like their (artists) designs.
But the shirt....I could tell right as I pulled it from the package. Bulky, scratchy and what I had to guess is cotton. They remove the shirt tag and screen print their logo inside with vague icons depicting garment care. I thought that removing a manufacturer's garment tag is illegal unless done by the consumer. Kind of lame move just to hide who you are getting your shirts from. My guess is that they are not quality shirts and this is a ploy to mask that fact. The shirt does fit bulky but kind of tight around the neck. Will have to see how the it fairs out after a few washes. Very sad.

ShirtPunch is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShirtPunch is not a merchant member
ShirtPunch does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!