Stores > ShirtPunch

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10

2016-09-14

Need improvement.

"I love the consent of shirt punch! 10 bucks for a t shirt with a cool design, what more could you ask for. Once buying I was super excited. I received my shipping confirmation quickly only thing I was pretty bummed out that it would take 10 to 15 days to ship out. Then 15 days past and I haven't heard anything. I wasn't to worry about it because I thought it will eventually get here. It took 21 days for my package arrived, but I never got a shipping order. So I had no idea when it was arriving. My shirt was nice! It wasn't poor quality for a 10 dollar shirt. Like I said cool idea for a shirt company. The company just needs improvement on shipping their products faster."

This review was modified by heidi90 on September 14 2016 03:52:57 PM

2016-08-31

Terrible and slow service

"I ordered one t-shirt July 29th and it is now Sept 1st and I have received nothing. I wrote an email asking where my shirt is and they said it is on the way and it took longer because it was being sent to the printers. They gave me free 5 dollars in points but I will never order from them again. Horrible, long, service. We'll see when/if my shirt actually arrives. "

2016-08-14

Absolutely horrid

"Literally CANNOT get customer support. Order is still sitting in "processing"... It's been a week.
DO NOT ORDER- EVEN IF IT'S JUST SHIPPING.

2016-08-13

A month and counting

"I ordered 3 shirts and waited. 15 days later I reached out to find out why I have not gotten a email about it being shipped out. Found out they still have not shipped out my shirts and no time frame on when they will be sent out. I will not ever be ordering from them again. "

This review was modified by Killerkitten83 on August 13 2016 09:55:58 AM

2016-07-29

Not shopping again

"I bought a tee from ShirtPunch for the first time in years because they had a design I wanted, but it arrived with a rip in the armpit. Even if the tee was in good condition it was stiffer and did not fit as well as the options at TeeFury. From this point forward I'll wait and hope designs I want make it to TeeFury, because ShirtPunch seems like a good way of throwing money down the toilet. "

This review was modified by lion11 on July 29 2016 02:44:56 PM

2016-06-30

Takes too long to ship...

"I ordered my goodies on 06/07/2016. Finally got tracking info on June 29th by logging into my shirtpunch account, no email or any notice that it shipped like the initial order email said they would send me when it shipped.

I don't care if they are in Canada, my package is not due to arrive still until 07/07/2016. After 1 month? I had someone hand make me a custom plushie, ordered on 06/07/2016 and delivered on 06/11/2016. That is not from a company but a real person who made it with her own hands.

I understand all items come down to being made with someone's hands, but c'mon, Shirtpunch is supposed to be a company, they have CS reps from India, they aren't a single person with a needle and thread.

This is some BS. I was worried, because without tracking info I was freaking out thinking my package just got taken off my porch by drifter scum. I didn't know what to do. Fears alleviated, going to get a package (hopefully the right stuff) in 5-7 days, but this isn't a way to do business and makes no sense.

Was going to give 1 star but they proffered me 100,000 punch points for an apology. Yay.

6/10 Will spend punch points.

This review was modified by Grundefsun on June 30 2016 04:55:56 PM

2016-03-22

Never received my order.

"I have been going back and forth with them for a month. First they didn't give me a tracking number but insisted my order was shipped, when I pressed for a tracking number I was given one that was to someone 6 states away. When I called them out on that they claimed UPS swtiches the labels and doesn't inform them. UPS states this is never done. Actually had to file a claim with the BBB. Absolutely ridiculous. "

This review was modified by lasher2000 on March 22 2016 08:30:30 AM

2016-01-12

New Website, new shirts

"I ordered a Tshirt with a free comic and got everything 5 days later for $13.98. Pretty amazing, and the shirt is really, really soft. I don't know if the website changed or not but this was the perfect online shopping experience"

2015-01-28

"Ordered a shirt from Shirt Punch. Got it in the mail, but it wasn't the one I ordered. I checked my invoice and it says that the wrong shirt is the one I ordered, but I know that it wasn't, because you have to click on the shirt in order to order it. My shirt is no longer available and they said to mail it back to get a refund. Shirt was only $10, but shipping it back costs $8. Why send it back to only get $2 back?"

2015-01-25

"Ordered shirts. Waited for months. Was promised a refund after 10 months. Another 6 months later, still waiting. This company steals money from the public. Don't order from them up unless you like giving your money away."

This review was modified by 1981 on January 25 2015 02:43:15 PM

2014-11-23

"I have ordered several times before with no issues. Received the orders and was happy. However I recently ordered a sweater, checked a few days after I placed order and it said shipped. Great! Checked two days later and it was said package was delivered day before. Odd I was home and nothing came.

So I emailed customer service, reply came a few days later. They confirmed my address. Then they asked if I was sure I someone else in my home didnt accept the package. I was the only one home all day. Then packaged was described to me, yes I know what a package looks like a and I know for a fact I did not receive it. I was told to now give it a few days. Well I waited four extra days just in case. Still nothing, now I am getting slow replys. I do not want a refund I want the sweater reprinted. Story developing...

This review was modified by sarah_82 on November 23 2014 05:48:14 PM

2014-11-01

"This is a horrible company. I ordered this with two three weeks until my girl friends birthday assuming it would be more than enough time to receive one stupid shirt and instead it was one month later when I received my one shirt I ordered. There customer service was so poor that the guy got such an attitude with me that I had never experienced such rediculous messages back and forth. Don't trust these people! They are scammers! "

2014-09-23

"This is my last and final order with this company. I am coming up on three weeks and it hasn't even shipped yet. I already received my order from TeeFury a week ago, which was placed at the same time.

The customer service is ok. But they give you the same line of bull, sorry its taking longer than its expected but it will get out as soon as we get it. Never once do they give a time line. Never once do they adhere to their 7-9 business day model. The only good thing I can say is they have cool shirts from time to time. So if you're willing to wait a month to get a piece of cotton, go right ahead and place your order.

This review was modified by Suspekt on September 23 2014 03:55:48 AM

2014-08-26

"ordered a shirt on august 1st from shirt punch and its now augu so I contacted them a few times and finally got a email that it shipped on the 18th well I sent them an email asking for a tracking number and their response was we cant provide one unless it was at the time of placing the order I saind that makes no sense since how can get a tracking number at the time of purchace if it hadn't shipped yet. this company is one of the worst I have ever delet with if your gonna buy shirts go to tee fury or teevillan they are amazing . I will never buy a shirt from shirt punch again and because they are affiliated with nerd block im canceling my nerd block subscription as well. so since its been 9 days since it suposidly shipped it would be nice to know where it is. "

This review was modified by harleyquinn6969 on August 26 2014 08:40:23 AM

2014-08-08

"Absolutely abysmal company, waiting 2 months for an order that still shows no sign of ever turning up! Customer service non existent, sells items they don't have in stock, ignores requests for refunds, have now had to start a claim via PayPal. Avoid these scam artists like the plague"

Share ShirtPunch's store rating

ShirtPunch is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShirtPunch is not a merchant member
ShirtPunch does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!