• Rating 2.83/10 24 reviews

ShippedIn24Hours is not a merchant member
    ShippedIn24Hours does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • ShippedIn24Hours contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10

"Cost Empire and Shipped in 24 Hours are thieves. I ordered an expensive lamp from Cost Empire on Dec. 17, 2013. It never arrived. I have sent them six emails, since they don't provide a customer service number, but have received no response. My credit card company said that Cost Empire showed up as "Shipped in 24 Hours" as the merchant in question, and they gave me the phone number, which turned out to be a recorded advertisement for Magic Jack. These people are thieves, and they will have to answer for their deception and greed. "

modified review This review was modified by justicia1 on January 07 2014 08:02:52 PM

"DO NOT COME CLOSE TO THIS SITE OR THE OTHER SITES THAT HE HAS! SHIPPEDIN24HOURS IS A BIG JOKE! SHIPPING24HOURS AND COST EMPIRE ARE JUST THE SAME - COMPANY ADDRESS FOR ALL 3 SITES ARE THE SAME - SO BE CAREFUL! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS NOAH! (REAL NAME? MAYBE NOT!) THEY WON'T ANSWER EMAILS OR CALLS (#'S ARE FAKE FOR SURE!) - 951-263-0119 OR 909-436-8576. OUR HARD EARNED $400++ IS GONE! WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND! THIS KIND OF PEOPLE RUIN THE REPUTATION OF SMALL BUSINESSES! I AM SO MAD I HAD TO BE RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE! IF YOU GOT YOUR ORDER LUCKY YOU BUT I STILL WARN YOU NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!!"

"Worst site I could ever come across! I want to give a negative 5 stars! Crooks and fraud! They steal your money!"

"Definitely had to write a review! Strange the company decides to reply to only a select number of complaints and those seem to confirm what the complaints were about. In my case I submitted an order via paypal (to ensure security) and the monies were taken out immediately on Nov. 20th 2013. It's not Dec. 2nd and I've not received information that the order was cancelled, or shipped and I haven't received a refund. I submitted a ticket to their support email address with no reply and I've called their support number twice to get a recording that the magic jack member you're trying to reach isn't available. Needless to say my next call was to paypal to see if they can get a resolution out of these guys - feel free to chime in here ShippedIn24Hours since it seems you don't reply to your email or phone support complaints!"

"I am very disappointed as I have have not heard anything about my pre-ordered xbox one.. It was supposed to ship out on the 27th of November but i havent heard anything.. I tried emailing customer service but no response.. Its one thing if i spent $5 or $10 and didnt get a response but i spent $486 on the order and I think I at least deserve an update on my purchase... Does anyone know what to do? what was the outcome? do I need to pursue legal action? I hope someone helps me... I will update you guys if they ever contact me... I just want an update on order #1117 that was supposed to be shipped on november 27, 2013!!!"

"Not only did they not ship my order in 24 hours, they didn't even let me know it wouldn't be shipped then. After contacting them for an update, they took 3 days to respond to me. The order finally shipped a week after placing it, but I had to contact them again to get tracking information since it wasn't provided with the shipping confirmation. They were supposed to refund shipping charges if the order didn't ship in 24 hours, which they didn't do: another contact, and another fail. I was told the request was escalated to the manager, but it was never handled after nearly 2 weeks, and I had to file a complaint with my credit card company to get the charge corrected.

Oh, and their support is outsourced.

"I cancelled a pre order on october 26th. On the 28th I was emailed by customer service saying in up to 5 days it should reflect in my account. I waited untill november 6th to contact there customer servicd again with no refund in my account yet. Bef ore I made contact with customer service again I checked my bank account to see if maybe it was being processed. They havent heard anything. I then contacted pay pal to see if maybe they where processing refund. They have not attempted refund thtough them either. On the 7th the customer service rep said he was putting me through to his manager. I heard nothing from him yesterday or today. I am upset. Its a 466 dollar order. Am I ever going to get my money back?. I would rather be told I have been robbed than keep getting the run around. I cant wait to get this experience behind me. I have learned my lesson. If I do get my refund I will update and if it ends up it was a technical diffucult I understand and will remove this post. As of right now im a upset customer and do not recommend you shop here."

"As of today 10/07/2013, my order # 2011 has not shipped, but my credit card has been charged.Shippedin24hours.com has not responded to my 3 requests for an update. I am getting a very uneasy feeling about this company.

I thought they might see this review and take some action. Let's see what happens.

Rating 8/104/5

"Final Update: Although my first attempt to order from this company did not go well their customer service was amazing and enough to change my overall rating and experience. My second order was delivered quickly. Thanks and I look forward to ordering again in the future.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Please take my advice . You can take my word for it or read the long list of other reviews that state the same. The post electronics on there site for way below the MRSP and then after you pay you will get an email saying that they have cancelled your order as requested by you. They do not update there website and can not fulfill orders. They get your information and then send you a refund. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR INFORMATION

UPDATE: I was contacted by the customer service department of this company in attempt to right their wrong. I have place another order and will update with better rating if the order is filled appropriately.

"Ordered a product from them and it was canceled immediately! Even though they already drafted my account? Really if you don't have the product why would you draft my account? Explanation?"

"This website is actually pretty good. Got a great deal on the item i bought. Shipping was not right away ONLY because it was a pre order, I contacted the seller and they actually offered me a discount due to the misunderstanding in MY PART. Customer service was good. Other than that i would buy from again. THANK YOU. "

Rating 6/103/5

"I have not received my order, has it shipped?"

"My order was cancelled due to lack of product at ShippedIn24Hours.
There was minimal delay between time of my order and the notice of cancellation, and refund to money was made to PayPal promptly.

"My shipment arrived on time and I was very pleased with Customer Service. I had some questions and received a reply and all of my questions were answered. Very happy customer."

"Amazing pricing, made even better with coupon code discount. Item arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely shop here again."