• Address: Los Angeles, CA & Denver, CO

Product & services pricing Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"Unfortunately, I will not be using Ship a Car Direct again. This broker service was initially promising -- with the responsive follow-up calls and barrage of emails in the beginning part of the process. But be warned, once you pay the deposit and a dispatcher has been assigned, customer service is non-existent. I had to follow-up with several emails and phone calls to find out the delivery time of my car. In the end, I called the dispatcher myself and found out immediately."

" This was my first time using a car carrier. So I went on the internet in search for a company. Well, long story short. I started receiving ALL Kinds of quotes and phone calls. Well, we received a phone call from a supposed carrier/broker whom says he has a carrier leaving in two days and he had an empty spot on the carrier. Price was low (my son doesn’t make a lot of money) so we accepted the quote. Almost two weeks later the car was still here. So I started to do my homework and found SHIP A CAR DIRECT. I called and talked to Emily. She explained how the business worked and was really sympathetic to the situation we were in. Ship A Car Direct set us up with a carrier the SAME DAY we agreed to go with them. Not only that they had the car picked up and delivered in TWO DAYS (Indiana to Florida)!!! The Communication from this Ship A Car Direct and the carrier KLI Express was OUTSTANDING!!! Highly Recommend Ship A Car Direct!!! "

"Jason kept me updated prior to booking and during transition to driver. Selected carrier very good, early delivery and kept me in constant contact of status. Would use them again in a heartbeat"

"=== About the transport ===
My car arrived at the destination safe and sound.

=== About the company ===
David was my contact the entire process. He was very reliable and responsive about my inquires.

=== About the driver ===
This was where my only complain came from. The driver originally told me that it would take him seven days for the transport. When I delivered the car to him, he said it would be six. In the end, it was five. I was traveling during the transport, and had to change my itinerary to accommodate the change, including cancelling two expensive flights.

=== Summary === From my solo experience, this company is trustworthy. My only advice to others is to have a flexible itinerary while having your car transported.

"Ship a Car Direct was hospitable, punctual, and, most impotantly, professional. Thank you."

"I used Ship a Car Direct to have my car shipped from Acton, MA to Webster, TX in May 2014. They did a very good job on this. I am very satisfied with the whole process."

"The service right from working with Ship a car direct and the carrier, Andy was excellent. The driver also provided regular updates on the whereabouts of his travel. I would recommend Ship a car direct without a second thought. "

"Dependable

Review:

I went to two other companies. One never returned my phone call and the second took longer than then the time frame they told me.

Finally tried Ship a Car Direct and my broker Matt did his job. He told me what it was and so it was. Pick up was on time and drop off was early. They didn't dance around my questions and what more can you ask for. Thanks again Matt for your help. I definitely will use Ship a Car Direct again.

"My experience was outstanding!!! Everything I expected from this company came true! They picked the car up on time and delivered the car on time with no problems what so ever!!! Good job!!!"

"I've been using "Ship a Car Direct" for the last couple of years to ship my sons car down to college in Florida. I would highly recommend this service to everyone. Never any problems with scheduling and customer service is the best."

"This was the best experience I have had in 25 years of shipping my car from Naples FL to Pittsburgh PA. Ship a car Direct booked a driver in 1 day, the driver contacted me and a designated contact person in Naples, picked the car up at 8AM Wednesday morning as he said he would and delivered it to my driveway in Pittsburgh on Friday morning at 7AM as he said he would. This is as good as it gets."

"For the second time in three months, I relied on ship a car direct to transport our car from/to Chicago and Scottsdale, I was highly satisfied with the service of all involved. I was very pleased with the responsiveness of Kay at ship a car and the driver did a good job in keeping us informed on the transport. I recommend with enthusiasm this outstanding company! Michael Ferrari"

"Emily of Ship A Car Direct was easy to reach, consistently helpful and right on the mark with her pricing. The car was picked up one day after first date of availability in Boca Raton, Florida and delivered two days later to Alexandria, Virginia in perfect condition. Emily even checked in re delivery. Couldn't have asked for better service."

"I had a great experience with Ship a Car Direct. I am very protective of my car, and so I was very careful to choose wisely with who I chose to be my transporter. I was very pleased with the customer service they provided - Dale was great to work with, and even more importantly, with the condition in which my car arrived. It arrived in perfect condition. Great job Ship a Car Direct!"

"The service was excellent and the drivers were very cooperative with the car drop off place."

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.