Stores > Ship a Car Direct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ship a Car Direct by clicking a star below.
2017-08-15

Easy process and quick delivery

"The quote process is quick and the car pickup date was around the estimated. Also, the best was that car was delivered within 5 days."

2017-08-15

On time and delivered as promised!

"This is my second-time use Ship a Car Direct this year. The pick-up was done on my second available date and delivered as promised 10-days later. There was no damage and the car ran just fine. I would defiantly use their services again!

2017-08-13

Zero Issues - Great Experience

"Picked up as scheduled. No issues with transport or delivery. Would use again."

2017-08-09

car shipment

"I have now used shipacardirect twice for across country moves and each time they have been really fantastic."

Second Time Around

"had to transport my vehicle once again cross country.. this time for work purposes..i didn't hesitate to contact Ship A Car Direct..they were great the first time.did not disappoint the second time..delivery as promised..my sweet vehicle pampered..these guys are great.. "

2017-08-07

Great service! Second time using them

"This was my second time using ship a car direct service. Shipping my car from Boston to Seattle and Seattle to Boston was very satisfying. Will recommend to any of my friends who are shipping their cars.
Thank you John and Stefan for great service.

Great service

"The carrier they paired me with -- Gigi Line, Inc. -- was very professional. Pickup and delivery were on schedule as requested. Their driver's communication was great, calling and texting me the day ahead to notify me of the window for pick-up and drop-off, and on the day of, he called an hour ahead to notify me. Also, I had questions a few weeks before, and the company was very responsive and clear in answering my questions. In years past, I've been paired with a slightly uncommunicative carrier, but Gigi Line, Inc. was great and made things less stressful!"

Lejandro's Avatar

Washington
2017-08-03

5x

"That was the amount of times I've had my vehicles shipped through this company and has always been a pleasant experience. They are very thorough and will work with you the best they can to accommodate your timeline and needs. I've called at odd hours and was able to get in contact with them everytime. Seriously no need to look anywhere else! "

2017-07-28

Kia

"Very smooth and very quic"

2017-07-28

Returning (Happy) Customer

"We have used Ship a Car Direct 3 times and have been pleased every time. The process is smooth and the communication is always timely!"

2017-07-26

3rd time I've used their services

"This is the 3rd time I've used their services and everytime I have used them, it's been a painless and enjoyable experience. They are the only transport service I will use, thank you! "

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Eddie! We are very pleased to hear that we made you happy with our service!”

2017-07-25

Great Experience!

"This is the second time that we have successfully used Ship A Car Direct. The process was easy and flawless. Matt is easily accessible and found just the right carrier to ship our car from NC to CA. The carrier picked up and delivered our car as promised. Overall a perfect experience. Thank you Ship A Car Direct for a job well done!"

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thank you for your positive review and for choosing us to ship your car. Glad to hear that you are pleased with our service!”

2017-07-24

East to West Coast Moving Amazement

"My car was shipped from the the east to the west coast and arrived before schedule. All parties involved were courteous and down to earth."

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thanks for the positive review, Gemika! Glad to hear everything went smooth!”

2017-07-22

Excellent, quick service!

"I requested scheduling on a Monday, my vehicle was picked up on Wednesday, and delivered to me on Saturday. No additional damage, no unknown extra charges, respectful driver. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!"

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thanks for the very positive review, Christine! We are very glad to hear that everything went quick and smooth!”

2017-07-19

great

"My experience with Ship A car Direct was great."

Share Ship a Car Direct's store rating

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.