Stores > Ship a Car Direct

Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
2017-02-12

You did it again

"Once again, I received great service from Ship a Car Direct.

All went well. I highly recommend them without reservation

This review was modified by TABruce on February 14 2017 01:00:02 PM

2017-02-11

On time by design!

"Simple and immediate quote process with follow up communication. The carrier was excellent from pickup to delivery!"

This review was modified by glarson_tropitone on February 14 2017 12:15:30 AM

2017-02-06

Great!

"This is my second time using this service. Simply put, the car was picked up on time and arrived earlier than discussed and I would recommend them to everyone! "

This review was modified by Mv123 on February 08 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-02-01

Good transporter

"Transporter picked up vehicle when promised in Texas and delivered to Washington state within six days, a very acceptable timeframe. Mohammed took care in loading the SUV and giving us a good estimate on time of arrival."

This review was modified by Jonjepp on February 03 2017 07:00:01 PM

2017-02-01

Great Service All Around

"I've used ship a car direct twice now and my experience is nothing short of awesome. Great service and great staff. I would recommend them to anyone shipping a car. "

This review was modified by Jdppicone on February 03 2017 04:30:01 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-02-2017

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“We are glad to hear everything went smooth for you, John! Thank you for giving us a positive review and for recommending our service!”

Awesome!

"Ship a car direct was always on top of everything making sure everything went smoothly. Always have answers to every question i had all through out the shipping process. Keep it up.... Good Job! Thanks!"

This review was modified by jjlimbaga on January 31 2017 12:01:55 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-28-2017

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Glad to hear everything went well for you! Thanks for taking the time to share your positive review!”

camaro shipment

"The car shipment went very well. Bruce did a good job setting up the pick up and delivery of my 1992 Camaro. This is my second time working with shipacardirect and I plan on doing it again in the future."

This review was modified by babuckner on January 31 2017 12:01:42 AM

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Glad to hear everything went well for you, Brandon! Thanks for taking the time to share your positive review!”

Top Level Service

"Matt and his team were very professional and kept me informed along the whole process. My car was picked up on the date requested and delivered one day early. The driver was great and also kept me informed along the way. I would absolutely use Ship a Car Direct again."

This review was modified by Roxanne202 on January 31 2017 12:01:29 AM

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thanks for your positive review, Roxanne! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!”

2017-01-26

Awesome

"I started with another company who mislead and strung me along for over a month. Then I called Ship a car direct and They were upfront, informative, and professional. Not to mention I had my car in less than 10 days from signing up with them. "

This review was modified by Flyingkelli73 on January 31 2017 12:00:38 AM

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for choosing us to ship your car, Kelli! Glad to hear that you are pleased with our service!”

2017-01-25

Happy with car shipping

"It was a nice experience with the "Ship a Car Direct" and this is my second time and they helped me to ship my car without any problem. Thank You! I have already recommended this service to my friends."

This review was modified by sanantharaj on January 27 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-01-23

Simple and Easy transporting!

"They were a very great company to deal with. I was never worried about anything. Stefan was knowledgeable and very supportive. He kept me up with the status of the pickup and the shipment. Thanks again!"

This review was modified by kyact43 on January 25 2017 11:15:01 AM

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“You're welcome, Kyle! Thanks for your positive review and for choosing us to ship your car. Glad to hear that you are pleased with our service!”

2017-01-23

Awesome Shipping Service!

"Theses guys are the best. Matt did a fantastic job with a very limited time frame to work with. I have used Ship a car Direct 3 times and they have never disappointed me. Great customer service!"

This review was modified by greenfield299 on January 25 2017 08:15:01 AM

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thank you for your positive review and for choosing us to ship your car, Jay! Glad to hear that you are pleased with our service!”

2017-01-21

Awesome Experience

"Ship a Car Direct was an Awesone Experience from beginning to end.. Kosta was so knowledgeable and helpful in getting my daughters car from Florida to California at a great price.. The driver actually got her car there in 6 days.. I will definitely recommend this company to family and friends.."

This review was modified by kerrie_nelson05 on January 24 2017 12:02:27 AM

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“We are glad to hear everything went smooth for you, Kerrie! Thank you for giving us a positive review and for recommending our service!”

2017-01-05

very fast

"Very fast transportation. The drive was very friendly and professional. I was very happy with the price for how short of a time table I was on."

This review was modified by blakeman187 on January 05 2017 09:00:38 PM

2016-12-18

Third time, still hassle-free

"This was our third time with Ship A Car Direct from CA to the Midwest. The car was picked up early, arrived on time. The broker was on top of it all along the way."

This review was modified by susgol on December 19 2016 10:47:42 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-24-2016

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for choosing us to ship your car. Glad to hear that you are pleased with our service!”

Share Ship a Car Direct's store rating

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.