Stores > Ship a Car Direct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ship a Car Direct by clicking a star below.
2017-06-22

Awesome Service!

"I have used Ship a Car Direct on two separate occasions and have had great service and assistance. Matt was great at maintaining communication and the drivers were flexible with pickup/dropoff times. I would recommend this company for those looking for a stress free vehicle move no matter the distance."

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2017

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thank you for your positive review and for choosing us to ship your car. Glad to hear that you are pleased with our service!”

2017-06-20

Emergency Transport

"Our son had major engine trouble with his car while on a road trip and we needed to have the car brought back to the Bay Area to be fixed locally. We just used Ship A Car Direct for our own cross country move and were very pleased with their service, so we called John again and explained our emergency situation. He was super responsive and within a few hours, he secured a transport for us. He was also quick to answer all our questions, and he followed up to make sure our needs were met in a timely manner. The driver also stayed in contact via text, and kept us updated on everything. This company saved us a ton of money that we would have had to pay for towing the car over 400 miles, and they also helped us make secure arrangements for our son's car. We definitely recommend them and will use them again if the need arises."

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2017

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thanks for choosing us to ship your vehicles and recommending our service. Glad to hear that you are happy with our service!”

2017-06-19

excellent company

"no pressure, kept promise, excellent communication, definitely use again"

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2017

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback, Joe! Feel free to contact us any time you need help!”

2017-06-12

Very professional company

"From start to finish I was taken good care of. I had one vehicle that didn't run and had to be transported enclosed that took longer than any of us expected to get a bidder. Throughout the entire process Gaby and others assured me they were priced appropriately and someone would bid. They did and the driver even at Dominion even helped push the car into the storage spot. The other two cars I shipped went the first day of the three day window I selected. Axial company transported those and did a great job as well. Don't hesitate with Shipacardirect they were professional all the way!"

2017-06-06

Safe and reliable

"I had worked with David Franco and he provided the exact information with real time facts for shipping my car. Had routed me to a truck company who picked and delivered on time without any hassles. This is my second shipping through you guys. Many thanks!! "

2017-06-05

Ship a Car

"Eve was very helpful when there was a little in the process. This was my second car that I had shipped using Ship a Car Direct."

Two Cars cross-country

"Excellent experience shipping our two cars across the country. We were very happy with Ship-a-car-Direct who were on top of everything, kept us informed every step of the way, and were very easy to work with. Our cars arrived on time and as they left. We recommend this service."

Excellent movement for 2nd time

"This is my 2ndcar movement from florida to ohio. It was smooth like my first move. Eric and team really supported me end to end of this process. Will choose them and refer them without any doubt!!"

Repeat Customer

"This was my second time using Ship A Car direct to transport my car cross country and both times went incredibly smoothly. The man who transported my car was professional, considerate, and efficient. Would highly recommend again!"

2017-05-30

Ship a Car Direct saved the day, twice!

"Two cars belonging to our college age kids needed to be transported across country ASAP. Ship a Car Direct's service was amazing. They were quick, thorough, thoughtful, knowledgeable, and caring. We would use their service again without question.570"

2017-05-26

Stress Reliever

"2nd year using this company. Locating Walker from Amber Trucking Transportation was definitely helpful. He recognized and eased my anxiety. "

2017-05-24

always on time

"This is the second car I have shipped with them."

2017-05-23

Smooth Sailing!

"I needed my sons car shipped to him from NC to CA. They were able to pick it up within a couple of days of my calling; things went smoothly and the car was delivered on time as promised. All involved were nice and easy to work with. I would use them again! "

2017-05-22

SD Shipment

"The entire experience was great. No issues at all. Thank you. "

2017-05-17

Good

"Good......................"

Share Ship a Car Direct's store rating

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.