• Address: Los Angeles, CA & Denver, CO

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10

"I used Ship a Car Direct to have my car shipped from Acton, MA to Webster, TX in May 2014. They did a very good job on this. I am very satisfied with the whole process."

"The service right from working with Ship a car direct and the carrier, Andy was excellent. The driver also provided regular updates on the whereabouts of his travel. I would recommend Ship a car direct without a second thought. "

"Dependable

Review:

I went to two other companies. One never returned my phone call and the second took longer than then the time frame they told me.

Finally tried Ship a Car Direct and my broker Matt did his job. He told me what it was and so it was. Pick up was on time and drop off was early. They didn't dance around my questions and what more can you ask for. Thanks again Matt for your help. I definitely will use Ship a Car Direct again.

"My experience was outstanding!!! Everything I expected from this company came true! They picked the car up on time and delivered the car on time with no problems what so ever!!! Good job!!!"

"I've been using "Ship a Car Direct" for the last couple of years to ship my sons car down to college in Florida. I would highly recommend this service to everyone. Never any problems with scheduling and customer service is the best."

"This was the best experience I have had in 25 years of shipping my car from Naples FL to Pittsburgh PA. Ship a car Direct booked a driver in 1 day, the driver contacted me and a designated contact person in Naples, picked the car up at 8AM Wednesday morning as he said he would and delivered it to my driveway in Pittsburgh on Friday morning at 7AM as he said he would. This is as good as it gets."

"For the second time in three months, I relied on ship a car direct to transport our car from/to Chicago and Scottsdale, I was highly satisfied with the service of all involved. I was very pleased with the responsiveness of Kay at ship a car and the driver did a good job in keeping us informed on the transport. I recommend with enthusiasm this outstanding company! Michael Ferrari"

"Emily of Ship A Car Direct was easy to reach, consistently helpful and right on the mark with her pricing. The car was picked up one day after first date of availability in Boca Raton, Florida and delivered two days later to Alexandria, Virginia in perfect condition. Emily even checked in re delivery. Couldn't have asked for better service."

"I had a great experience with Ship a Car Direct. I am very protective of my car, and so I was very careful to choose wisely with who I chose to be my transporter. I was very pleased with the customer service they provided - Dale was great to work with, and even more importantly, with the condition in which my car arrived. It arrived in perfect condition. Great job Ship a Car Direct!"

"The service was excellent and the drivers were very cooperative with the car drop off place."

"I was worried about shipping my car from TX to KY but I found this company online with very good reviews. My consultant (David) was very helpful and always respond promptly when I emailed him. He was able to get a shipping company to ship my car for a much lower price than my local company. The drivers of the carrier were really nice too. So overall, excellent service and great experience. I would definitely use Ship A Car Direct again!"

"I researched a lot of car transporters ship a car direct was helpful and honest in their quote and explanation on how the transport and pricing worked. They arranged for a screened transporter with a good reputation. the car was picked up and delivered on time . The transporters dispatcher stayed in constant contact. The whole experience was pleasant and stress free."

"I used Ship a Car Direct for moving my car from New Jersey to California.

The moving company was JK Auto Transport. They were prompt on the pick up but the delivery was not the same case. I was supposed to get the car on Monday but I got it only on Friday evening. That certainly was not the best scenario but at least the company was very apologetic for the mishap and were very cooperative on updating on the current status (there was some issue with a flat tire on the way which was the cause of the delay). I had to change the drop off venue from Fremont to San Jose as I had taken a rental car and the company was very accommodating on the same.

There was no damages on the car and for that reason I would certainly consider using their services again.

"Very pleased with Tom in how fast he was able to get our car on a load and to us in 3 days"

"The over all experience was good. David was quite helpful in accommodating my strict time line to ship the car"

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.