Stores > Ship a Car Direct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ship a Car Direct by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

Perfect Transaction

"Car was both picked up and delivered on time and in great condition."

2017-04-20

Good service

"I had Ship-a car direct ship my car from Arlington Texas to Los Angeles last week.
They picked it last Friday April 14, 2017 and delivered it in LA on time on April 18.
The coordination of pick-up and delivery activities was good and professional.

2017-04-20

TEXAS MONZA

"I would just like to say that I am a repeat customer for many reasons .. Excellent communication along with good service throughout the whole deal . I would like to thank Eric Knors was again for making it happen . Five Stars"

2017-04-18

Truly professional experience!

"This was our 2nd time using the services of Ship a Car Direct as part of move from CA to GA. Both shipments went without a hitch.
This last shipment of our beloved Honda was easy and we were kept informed of the status of delivery. The delivery driver was very communicative, articulate and professional. A+ transaction.

2017-04-13

Denis from Miami

"The car was not picked up in the end of March. There was a delay locating a carrier. Once the car was picked up it went very well. The driver Tony, was on time and kept in touch with me, helpful, reliable and courteous. This was the second time he moved my cars."

2017-04-12

Wow! That was fast!

"My car shipping experience was awesome! My car got delivered in just a day!"

Rep reply posted Apr-14-2017

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thank you for your positive review and for choosing us to ship your car. Glad to hear that you are pleased with our service!”

2017-04-12

Great Company

"I highly recommend this company!"

2017-04-10

East Coast to West Coast

"This was my second experience shipping a vehicle with Ship-A-Car Direct. Each instance involved a coast to coast shipment. Both shipments the vehicle was picked up at the agreed time, and was delivered in the estimated time frame.
The drivers were appropriately communicative. Many thanks for helping arrange a smooth shipment over many miles.
Sincerely, Richard

2017-04-09

Everything as promised

"This is the second time I've used ShipACardDirect. The trucking company called the day before pickup and the day before delivery with a time window and called an hour before they arrived as promised."

2017-04-05

First rate job!

"Ship a Car Direct provided a seamless transaction for transporting my vehicle across the country. They explained how it was to be done and followed up during the trip.They put me in touch with the driver, with whom I arranged for a convenient and timely delivery.
I recommend them highly.

2017-04-02

Another great experience

"Second time shipping and the communication was good, the car was picked up and delivered on schedule and in good condition. Highly recommended!"

2017-03-28

Great service

"Car picked up quick and delivered quick."

2017-03-26

Great

"Pick up was one day late but that's how the business works. The car was delivered on time. Communication with the sales agent and dispatcher was smooth."

2017-03-22

Las Vegas To Michigan

"I have used Ship-A-Car Direct several times to move a vehicle to and from Las Vegas and Michigan. My experience has always been excellent. I recommend them highly!"

2017-03-20

Perfect experience!

" Eric was awesome to work with, my car was delivered on time and in perfect condition just like when it left. I would recommend ship a car direct anyone, I know I will use them again if ever the need arises."

Share Ship a Car Direct's store rating

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.