Stores > Ship a Car Direct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ship a Car Direct by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

FLL to Colorado

"Though the quote was outdated due to change in move dates Matt, ensured I get the shipping done at the same price. I was skeptical on the dates since there was no shipper assigned until 3 days before. However all those have gone by as they found a shipping company which moves much faster and I got the car in Colorado in 3-4 days time, which is excellent."

2017-10-16

Quick Delivery

"Once the driver was picked and assigned to my vehicle the car was picked up on Friday at 5 pm Central Time and was Delivered to me at 830 am Eastern time..1,150 miles over the weekend. Great and quick."

2017-10-11

Ship A Car Direct

"My 2012 Buick LaCrosse was flooded in Tropical Storm Harvey. I bought a used 2012 Buick LaCrosse on Car Gurus from Arnell Howard at Mercedes-Benz Of Tampa. Ship A Car Direct found an enclosed carrier the next day but the notary didn't get the paperwork to the dealership until a day later. Ship A Car Direct had to find a different enclosed carrier. The carrier picked up the car on a Monday and delivered the car on Saturday morning with no issues. "

2017-10-09

From LA to Durham Shipped Fast and at a Great Price

"Ship A Car is great. They have shipped our car cross country a few times and the service is always excellent. I would highly recommend Ship A Car Direct to anyone looking to ship their car from state to state or across the country, like us."

2017-10-02

Excellent Service!

"Awesome company! Great job!!! Highly recommended!!!"

2017-09-25

Great service

"I shipped my car from New Jersey to California. It took only 5 days. I am very satisfied with the services. "

2017-09-20

Awesome Company!

"I have used Ship a Car Direct for 2 cross country moves and 1 move in state. They are in touch with you every step of the way. They make sure your car arrives safe and secure. They also follow up with you after your car is delivered to make sure you are completely satisfied. I definitely recommend them for shipping your car anywhere. "

2017-09-18

The Mini-Van Made It Home

"This is our second time using Ship a Car Direct and everything went smoothly with no problems whatsoever. Pick up was well coordinated as well as the delivery. The scheduled delivery was Monday but big rig transport arrived in town late Friday evening so it headed for the transport yard. The transport company coordinated a delivery our mini-van to our house on a flat bed truck on Saturday! Ship a Car Direct coordinator and the Transport company was always in contact with us via cell phone or email which made the whole delivery a smooth with less worry."

2017-09-09

Great Service as Always!

"I've used Ship a Car Direct multiple times in the past and each time, the experience has been terrific. The customer service is phenomenal, my cars have always arrived on-time and in the original condition, and their rates are more than competitive. Would highly recommend and definitely use again."

2017-09-09

Good service and Good customer experience

"Hi, I have used this ship a car direct for 2nd time in a year. They have shipped my car from Delaware to Texas within the time line they provided (5 to 7 days)."

2017-09-08

Good

"Good experience. Shipped car on time"

2017-09-05

Very Grateful

"I am a return customer with "Ship a Car" and each time my experience has been better than the last. I'm so grateful for the good experiences that I have had."

2017-09-02

Brenna

"Overall my experience was really good. The only thing that could have been improved was communication when my car was being picked up. I had not heard anything the day before my estimated pick up date and I called the support number and no one could get in touch with the driver. He then called me the day of, and only gave me an hours notice before he was going to be there. I had assumed he wasn't picking the car up that day since I hadn't heard from anyone. But communication was much better at drop off."

2017-08-30

Great Professional Service.

"This is the second time Ive used Ship A Car Direct and they have only given me great service. After your vehicle is delivered they are great at following up to see if everything went ok. I am planning to use them again on a future date."

2017-08-30

Kia goes West

"My experience with Ship a Car Direct was seamless. Pickup in New Jersey was right on time and delivery in California 6 days later was right on time. The driver communicated every step of the way. Excellent service."

Share Ship a Car Direct's store rating

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.