Stores > Ship a Car Direct

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

2016-06-08

Awesome job

"Matt @ Ship a car Direct did a great job on being on top of things right from carrier assignment to delivery."

This review was modified by pratikshroff on June 08 2016 02:57:24 PM

2016-04-21

great service, second time customer. Will use again.

"I had zero issues with the shipping service. My car arrived ahead of schedule and in great condition."

This review was modified by improv241 on April 21 2016 02:04:29 PM

2016-04-11

Shipped Twice Till Date!

"Its always a good experience working with them. They are always courteous and really helpful giving updates from the day i received a quote till my car is safely landed at the destination. I will definitely recommend it to anyone. Never over-priced. It was a systematic shipment process. I will definitely get back to them if need be. "

This review was modified by ChanGot on April 11 2016 03:03:17 PM

2016-04-07

Total care from here to there!!!!!!!

"My experience with Ship A Car Direct was just that, they took care of me and my car from the day I talked to Gaby to the day I received my car!!!!! The whole process was as smooth as could be thanks to the great people at Ship A Car Direct!!!!!!!! Thank you for a hassle free experience

John H

This review was modified by Jph1026 on April 07 2016 04:13:11 PM

2016-04-07

Shipped car from Massachusetts to California

"Car was put on a flatbed truck, it actually arrived earlier than expected. They were able to meet me after I landed. Car was in good condition. "

This review was modified by J2014 on April 07 2016 02:48:24 PM

2016-04-05

"I would use this company again and would highly recommend. "

This review was modified by Janiceh. on April 05 2016 09:05:33 AM

2016-03-20

Dont think twice!

"Ship a Car Direct is the BEST! They are there for you every step of the way.. I was really concerned on shipping my car (Not that it was brand new) but they treated me as if it was..
My car was shipped from Florida to Ma. My car carrier Joe was the BEST and realeaved me of my stress of shipping it. I was not there for pick up but had my son in law to receive it and he was just as impressed with Joe.. Gaby made sure that I was hooked up with one that was framliar with the area of Fla and Ma. How refreshing was that.!. Shipping my car back I will not have a problem or worry.. THEY ARE THE BEST!

This review was modified by EvaHale on March 31 2016 11:39:42 AM

2016-03-17

Excellent Service!

"Extremely pleased with Ship a Car Direct! The entire process from start to finish was above our expectations. "

2016-02-26

Successful transport from NY to California

"Ship a car direct has wonderful customer service. They keep in close contact throughout the process. They explain the entire process and put you at ease. The information videos are very helpful. It is nice to deal with a company that follows through on their promises and treats you as valued customer. "

This review was modified by LaurenPinchbeck on February 26 2016 05:49:32 PM

2016-01-30

Excellent experience

"After a brief research online, I found 'Ship A Car Direct'. Apart from the hundreds of positive reviews online, I found their website very informative (user videos etc) and easy to navigate. I received a quote immediately via email which also included a few tips on car shipping (but you are not inundated with emails or phone calls). Once I had a shipping date, I contacted Gaby who immediately organized a carrier (the weekend before Christmas)! She is helpful, informative and efficient. It was a very easy, straight forward process. I also received an email on recommended steps I should follow to prevent damage to car. I really like all the information and tips they provide, and especially their insurance. I chose an open carrier. The contracted carrier arrived on time. I liked that he was the owner of the carrier and was transporting only 3 vehicles in total. He told me he planned to have the car in Louisiana on the 2nd night or early on the 3rd day, which was quicker than I expected but great news. I was not available to receive the car in LA but everything went smoothly according to the person on the receiving end. I suggest reading/watching the information Ship A Car Direct provides so that you are well prepared. The carriers are contractors so they may try to cut corners - eg. they may ask you to sign the Bill of Lading without inspecting the car, they may ask for the cash payment prior to delivery etc. I had a great experience and would certainly use Ship A Car Direct again."

This review was modified by ValnSP on January 30 2016 12:04:56 AM

2016-01-18

Someone who cares!!!

" The timing of the shipment of my SUV was very important to me, and Scott made it a priority for him, too. The vehicle arrived in great condition, and on time. "

This review was modified by 3aider1 on January 18 2016 09:49:22 AM

Great customer service!

"I contacted Ship-a-car direct for a quote after reading many positive reviews on Yelp, Consumeraffairs, and BBB. I received a quick quote from Dale via e-mail, and a phone call to explain to me the process. I chose Ship-a-car direct because I didn't have time to look for a carrier that satisfies the licensing and insurance coverage regulations. I really appreciated the helpful videos they have on their website. It answers almost all questions you may have, and if not, it was always encouraged to call Dale or their 24hr customer service help line. My assigned carrier was Warrior Express LLC, and the driver was Lochin. Throughout the whole process Dale, the 24hr customer service team, and Lochin stayed in touch with me. They kept me informed throughout the process. My car came 1 day early, which was a great blessing. Lochin delivered the car in the same condition that it was in when he picked it up. I would recommend this company to a friend."

This review was modified by Atnguyen7 on January 12 2016 08:00:08 PM

2016-01-12

Thanks for a job well done!!

"This was my first time shipping a vehicle. Ship A Cars agent, transport company dispatcher & driver were all professional and reassuring. Any questions I had were answered in a timely manner. This was a good experience!! Would recommend to everyone."

This review was modified by Jimsitts5x on January 12 2016 03:21:45 PM

Easy Car Shipping Process

"We were extremely pleased with this company. The people from the company were informative and courteous. The car was picked up at my daughters apartment and delivered to our home without hassle. This was well worth the money!
Thanks again to all at Ship a Car Direct.

This review was modified by DickHall on January 12 2016 10:45:57 AM

2016-01-10

"I shipped my 2015 Audi through Ship a Car Direct from Utah to Georgia. The service and communication from Scott at Ship a Car Direct was excellent. He kept me informed every step of the way and the service was exactly as he described if not better. This was my first auto shipement and I will definitely use Ship a Car Direct again."

Share Ship a Car Direct's store rating

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.