Stores > Ship a Car Direct

Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10

2016-01-30

Excellent experience

"After a brief research online, I found 'Ship A Car Direct'. Apart from the hundreds of positive reviews online, I found their website very informative (user videos etc) and easy to navigate. I received a quote immediately via email which also included a few tips on car shipping (but you are not inundated with emails or phone calls). Once I had a shipping date, I contacted Gaby who immediately organized a carrier (the weekend before Christmas)! She is helpful, informative and efficient. It was a very easy, straight forward process. I also received an email on recommended steps I should follow to prevent damage to car. I really like all the information and tips they provide, and especially their insurance. I chose an open carrier. The contracted carrier arrived on time. I liked that he was the owner of the carrier and was transporting only 3 vehicles in total. He told me he planned to have the car in Louisiana on the 2nd night or early on the 3rd day, which was quicker than I expected but great news. I was not available to receive the car in LA but everything went smoothly according to the person on the receiving end. I suggest reading/watching the information Ship A Car Direct provides so that you are well prepared. The carriers are contractors so they may try to cut corners - eg. they may ask you to sign the Bill of Lading without inspecting the car, they may ask for the cash payment prior to delivery etc. I had a great experience and would certainly use Ship A Car Direct again."

This review was modified by ValnSP on January 30 2016 12:04:56 AM

2016-01-18

Someone who cares!!!

" The timing of the shipment of my SUV was very important to me, and Scott made it a priority for him, too. The vehicle arrived in great condition, and on time. "

This review was modified by 3aider1 on January 18 2016 09:49:22 AM

Great customer service!

"I contacted Ship-a-car direct for a quote after reading many positive reviews on Yelp, Consumeraffairs, and BBB. I received a quick quote from Dale via e-mail, and a phone call to explain to me the process. I chose Ship-a-car direct because I didn't have time to look for a carrier that satisfies the licensing and insurance coverage regulations. I really appreciated the helpful videos they have on their website. It answers almost all questions you may have, and if not, it was always encouraged to call Dale or their 24hr customer service help line. My assigned carrier was Warrior Express LLC, and the driver was Lochin. Throughout the whole process Dale, the 24hr customer service team, and Lochin stayed in touch with me. They kept me informed throughout the process. My car came 1 day early, which was a great blessing. Lochin delivered the car in the same condition that it was in when he picked it up. I would recommend this company to a friend."

This review was modified by Atnguyen7 on January 12 2016 08:00:08 PM

2016-01-12

Thanks for a job well done!!

"This was my first time shipping a vehicle. Ship A Cars agent, transport company dispatcher & driver were all professional and reassuring. Any questions I had were answered in a timely manner. This was a good experience!! Would recommend to everyone."

This review was modified by Jimsitts5x on January 12 2016 03:21:45 PM

Easy Car Shipping Process

"We were extremely pleased with this company. The people from the company were informative and courteous. The car was picked up at my daughters apartment and delivered to our home without hassle. This was well worth the money!
Thanks again to all at Ship a Car Direct.

This review was modified by DickHall on January 12 2016 10:45:57 AM

2016-01-10

"I shipped my 2015 Audi through Ship a Car Direct from Utah to Georgia. The service and communication from Scott at Ship a Car Direct was excellent. He kept me informed every step of the way and the service was exactly as he described if not better. This was my first auto shipement and I will definitely use Ship a Car Direct again."

2016-01-09

"The truck driver wanted to pick up my car two days early, when still needed the car for work purposes. The truck driver told me there was nothing he could do. I called Scott and he settled the issue on my behalf. He returned our calls and was a pleasure to work with."

2016-01-08

"I did my research before picking this company. I wanted to make sure our new car was handled properly and found that Ship A Car Direct is backed by the BBB, that clenched it for me. When I called, my contact person was Scott . He kept me well informed throughout the process. He recommended videos that were very helpful. I emailed him quite a few times with questions and he always answered promptly. The transport company they sent was right on time and to our amazement delivered our car from MA. to FL in three days. The car arrived in the same condition, as when we left it off to be delivered, a little dirty, which was to be expected.
I highly recommend Ship A Car Direct.

This review was modified by pelican336 on January 11 2016 10:11:35 AM

2016-01-07

" I'm very impressed with the company and the rep i worked with (Stefan). He was able to find a carrier three days more or less than the date I intended for. Everything went smooth. I really had no issues at any point time. It took exactly a week from Nashville to San Diego. I was little concerned as the weather was bad during that period but the driver did a great job. I would definitely recommend this company"

2016-01-06

"The customer service was very helpful and always available. They have the best deal for the shipping price. The driver was also very nice and on top of contacting me about pick-up and drop-off dates."

This review was modified by Jomkuan on January 06 2016 10:54:32 AM

2016-01-06

"I worked with Karen, who was great. She was very quick to respond to all questions. The delivery was coordinated well despite our difficult/short timeframe. I would call Karen again if we needed to move our car again. "

This review was modified by stoyvee on January 06 2016 07:12:24 AM

2016-01-05

"Tom at Ship a Car Direct helped me ship my car from San Diego, CA, to Boulder, CO. I shipped my car over the holidays and Tom was very honest and realistic with time frames. Tom never promised anything he knew he couldn't deliver around the holidays and made sure he kept me in the loop with emails and calls to update me on every step of the process as well as what to expect. Tom was very helpful and found a company in CO that were able to ship my car very quickly. I would definitely recommend and use this company again in the future."

This review was modified by michaeldg123 on January 05 2016 04:57:52 PM

2016-01-05

"I scheduled a pickup on Dec 26th, and the driver even showed up on Christmas Day to pick the car up, which was perfect. I flew to California, and met with the same driver on Dec 31st to pick the car up. He was very professional, and mounting and dismounting the car from the truck was a smooth process. The car was quite dirty on the outside which is to be expected from being driven cross country, but it's nothing that can't easily be washed off. There are some light smudges of grease on one of my seats, again, nothing that can't easily be wiped off. Eric, the representative who arranged the whole move, was awesome and made the process very easy."

2016-01-05

"The process and the customer service was exceptional. Car came a little dirty due to the weather. Other then that everything was flawless."

2016-01-05

"Scott was great with assigning a carrier for my tight moving schedule. When plans for delivery needed to be changed during the shipment, Scott was extremely helpful with locating and contacting the carrier. I was overall very pleased with Ship a Car Direct and would recommend them to a friend."

This review was modified by mlm57 on January 05 2016 09:04:13 AM

Share Ship a Car Direct's store rating

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.