Stores > Ship a Car Direct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

I will undoubtedly use them in the future when the need arises, and recommend to others to use them as well for peace of mind.

This review was modified by moakbar on November 25 2015 03:36:19 PM

"This was the best part of my move!!!Dale was outstanding, and when I say outstanding I mean it. What I liked the most was his honesty and knowledge, he provided me with answers to all my questions and the service was more than what I excepted. I ordered an open container truck and to my surprise I end up with a close container truck for the same price. My car was delivered within 48 hours from the pick up date. If I ever need to move again, I have no doubt in my mind who to contact. Great Job Dale."

This review was modified by Omar.K on November 25 2015 12:06:20 PM

"I would like to thank Scott from Ship-a-car-Direct for his excellent customer service! Scott also provided timely and helpful advice regarding what to expect from the entire car transport experience. He let me know all the important information regarding how to prepare my vehicle for pick-up, if there is damage to the vehicle during transport, and explained the importance of the bill of lading. He also provide me a very helpful website with videos explaining many of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) for transporting a vehicle. I'm a busy professional and don't have time for games so the personal attention Scott provided was above reproach.

Again, I want to personally thank Scott and the Ship-a-car-Direct Team for their honest, timely, and outstanding customer service.

This review was modified by patrick_picardo on November 25 2015 08:15:33 AM

"From the beginning, Emily (our contact person) was great! She kept me informed about the process, always returned my calls if I left her a message and was very honest about the process and costs. To be honest I was nervous about the whole process since this was the first time I was transporting a car, Ship-A-Car-Direct made the process easy and smooth. The only complaint I have is that the car arrived very dirty on the outside and the tires were quite deflated. But that is the carrier's fault not SACD's. So overall would definitely use their service again and would highly recommend them."

This review was modified by DIPALD on November 24 2015 05:53:18 PM

"The service was excellent. They have videos detailing every step of the process. After watching these videos you get a better understanding of the whole process and helps you better prepare for the upcoming events."

"Ship a car direct did a great job. Scott was fast , efficient and followed up the whole way. I have shipped 5 cars and this was the easiest one so far and my first with them. I suggest you give them chance you will be very happy you did. Great job !!!

This review was modified by Kkamalich on November 24 2015 08:56:30 AM

" I don't often write letters of endorsement for service providers even for superior service, but my experience with David of Ship a Car Direct warrants me to do so. I needed to have my son's mint 1981 Mercedes 300D transported from Washington DC to Brightwaters, NY for body repair following a low speed collision. I was very uncomfortable about the whole experience of dealing with these transportation companies on the internet. It was the letters of recommendation that made me feel most at ease about the company. I was impressed! I felt good that I didn't have to leave a deposit that was required by all other sites just to get a solid price. They found a carrier in two days and I had the car at my repair shop two days after that. The driver was very responsive and friendly. I really can't believe how smoothly everything went. I strongly recommend the services of Ship a Car Direct it is a top notch organization.

This review was modified by RDNmb300D on November 24 2015 06:14:44 AM

" great experience.drivers called to set pickup and dropoff times and was on the money.i will use them again to ship the next car.no need to worry.there was no damage to the car. "

This review was modified by rob-adam on November 24 2015 03:43:57 AM

"They have excellent customer service, and my vehicle arrived in perfect conditions and early. Dale was very attentive knowledgable about the process. The cost to get my car transported from the east coat to the west coast was reasonable and comfortable. The damage and claim was clear, my car was picked up on time and arrived two days earlier than I expected"

"The driver was very courteous. He called me the day before my car was to be delivered. My vehicle arrived three days early and I was very happy. The whole process went very smooth and easy.
I highly recommend this company to anyone moving and shipping a car across the country.

This review was modified by terryseb on November 23 2015 07:09:31 PM

"Very responsive throughout the process and seemed to go the extra mile to be sure that I understood what to expect and to provide useful information.

This review was modified by krshaney on November 23 2015 01:21:59 PM

" The process of moving across the country is difficult enough, and keeping track of the various moving pieces makes it even more stressful. Ship A Car Direct made the daunting process of getting our car from NYC to SF manageable and relatively seamless. they handled all the logistics and heavy lifting, were quick with responses to our "

This review was modified by sasturm on November 23 2015 01:13:46 PM

"Gaby was, hands down, the most informative and organized of those who I spoke to.

She immediately gave an accurate quote and broke it down easily. She backed this up with emails and informative how to videos of the car shipping experience.

I was very pleased with the insurance aspects of the transaction as well.

When I elected to use this service, the response time I experienced was beyond what I expected. The car was picked up promptly and delivered, not only on time, but right to the recipients door! The forms I had to fill out were easy to follow and effective and all the feedback they generated was essential to the transaction. The fee to ship was among the most resonable I was given by any of the shippers.

I have already recommended Ship A Car Direct to a friend and would confidentally do so again in the future.

This is a well run organization and Gaby is an excellent customer service person.

Thank you!

"Easy to work with, and the delivery was accurate in timing. "

"This company I went to was great. Gaby talked me through everything. They weren't pushy and were reasonably priced. The car carrier was excellent as well and showed up 2 days ahead of time. They have a 24 hour number if you have any questions. I've enjoyed this experience so much, we are using this service again to ship my husband's car across the country. "

Share Ship a Car Direct's store rating

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.