Stores > Ship a Car Direct

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2016-07-22

Great value & great service

"I have used Ship a Car Direct twice and I have no complaints! From start to finish the service is clear, reliable and not overly expensive! My car went from SC to CA and back again a year later. The drivers were polite and kept us informed throughout abs it took 5/6 days for both.
Will use them again but hopefully we won't be moving anytime soon!

2016-07-21

I shipped my car!

"These guys are good! This was the first time I had a car shipped and they walked me through the process. They were personal and were always available to answer any questions. They provide email updates and can be reached via phone. Thanks Ship a Car Direct. I'd definitely recommend them. "

This review was modified by Ryan73 on July 21 2016 10:01:05 PM

2016-07-18

West going East

"We moved for Los Angeles to Charlotte and could do it with out Ship a Car Direct. Angela was great and helpful planning our cars move.
we moved a C350 Benz and a Lexus IS 250 and we it got them both in perfect condition except dirt and dust.
the Drivers were pleasant and all went off with out a hitch.
Please note I had searched car transports and I still to this day get emails and phone call demanding me to use other company's ....My advice if you want to get your car to where you need undamaged and without a lot of headaches use Ship a Car Direct.

This review was modified by Wildstar09 on July 18 2016 07:17:17 AM

2016-07-13

I had a great experience with Ship a Car Direct

"It was very smooth process from finding the right carrier to receiving my car. It took only 5 days to be delivered. I applied the service on Friday night, then they assigned carrier on Monday. Next day which was Tue, Carrier picked my car up. Eventually, I got my car on Sunday morning with no damage. I definitely work with "ship a car direct" again, when I need to ship.
There were reasons how it could have lots of good reviews.

This review was modified by zldzksk1 on July 13 2016 04:44:15 PM

2016-07-07

Dr T. in Maryland

"I had to make the painful decision of shipping my wonderful Jeep to Los Angeles so my daughter at UCLA can have a car. I was sad to see it go but felt secure with Ship a Car Direct.
The car arrived safely with no issues! Fast, Friendly Service! I highly recommend. Thanks, Dr T

2016-07-07

Simply the Best

"We had a car shipped from Missouri to Idaho and were quite impressed by the professionalism, personal care and communication displayed by ShipACarDirect. From the first quote Angela was in touch to help with our decisions and answer any questions. She provided email reminders as our scheduled pickup date approached and then handed us over to the driver.

Thad, our driver, communicated directly with us through the entire trip and was easily reached by phone. He was extremely professional and courteous throughout the whole shipping and drop off process. Our car was in great shape upon arrival.

We will not hesitate to ship with these fine folks again and recommend them wholeheartedly.

This review was modified by mudfoot on July 07 2016 06:57:42 AM

2016-06-08

Awesome job

"Matt @ Ship a car Direct did a great job on being on top of things right from carrier assignment to delivery."

This review was modified by pratikshroff on June 08 2016 02:57:24 PM

2016-04-21

great service, second time customer. Will use again.

"I had zero issues with the shipping service. My car arrived ahead of schedule and in great condition."

This review was modified by improv241 on April 21 2016 02:04:29 PM

2016-04-11

Shipped Twice Till Date!

"Its always a good experience working with them. They are always courteous and really helpful giving updates from the day i received a quote till my car is safely landed at the destination. I will definitely recommend it to anyone. Never over-priced. It was a systematic shipment process. I will definitely get back to them if need be. "

This review was modified by ChanGot on April 11 2016 03:03:17 PM

2016-04-07

Total care from here to there!!!!!!!

"My experience with Ship A Car Direct was just that, they took care of me and my car from the day I talked to Gaby to the day I received my car!!!!! The whole process was as smooth as could be thanks to the great people at Ship A Car Direct!!!!!!!! Thank you for a hassle free experience

John H

This review was modified by Jph1026 on April 07 2016 04:13:11 PM

2016-04-07

Shipped car from Massachusetts to California

"Car was put on a flatbed truck, it actually arrived earlier than expected. They were able to meet me after I landed. Car was in good condition. "

This review was modified by J2014 on April 07 2016 02:48:24 PM

2016-04-05

"I would use this company again and would highly recommend. "

This review was modified by Janiceh. on April 05 2016 09:05:33 AM

2016-03-20

Dont think twice!

"Ship a Car Direct is the BEST! They are there for you every step of the way.. I was really concerned on shipping my car (Not that it was brand new) but they treated me as if it was..
My car was shipped from Florida to Ma. My car carrier Joe was the BEST and realeaved me of my stress of shipping it. I was not there for pick up but had my son in law to receive it and he was just as impressed with Joe.. Gaby made sure that I was hooked up with one that was framliar with the area of Fla and Ma. How refreshing was that.!. Shipping my car back I will not have a problem or worry.. THEY ARE THE BEST!

This review was modified by EvaHale on March 31 2016 11:39:42 AM

2016-03-17

Excellent Service!

"Extremely pleased with Ship a Car Direct! The entire process from start to finish was above our expectations. "

2016-02-26

Successful transport from NY to California

"Ship a car direct has wonderful customer service. They keep in close contact throughout the process. They explain the entire process and put you at ease. The information videos are very helpful. It is nice to deal with a company that follows through on their promises and treats you as valued customer. "

This review was modified by LaurenPinchbeck on February 26 2016 05:49:32 PM

Share Ship a Car Direct's store rating

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.