• Address: Los Angeles, CA & Denver, CO

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

" Excellent experience would use again"

"Everything went as planned - on time and in good condition."

"Matt and the people from Ship A car Direct did an outstanding job for me !!! On time pick up and on time delivery, no problems, great communication. Call Ship A Car Direct you will not be disappointed. "

"I recently got my car shipped thru Ship a Car Direct and i am glad i have choosen this company . I worked with Adams and he is very resposive, Helpful. Only thing i can say is if u are looking for a reliable, Trust worthy , Faster service, Go for it. !!"

"Yes, Good service and comitment. Delivered Car on time."

"It is honest company. They are so friendly and will give you the right price. They will work with you even after they assign the carrier. They hire the best carriers. They care so much about their services. They managed to provide me a very rapid service. In few hours from contacting them asking to pick up my car, Jason did not sleep till he was sure the car is picked up. After that he worked so hard to educate me about how to be sure the car is Okay and he recommended to take pictures. Jason and his company are the best. "

"Everything in shipping my truck was excellent, from pick up to delivery. Fast and courteous."

"I had a wonderful experience with Ship a Car Direct. Matt was very personable and was always very quick to respond to emails. This isn't my first time using a company to ship my car but it was the best!"

"Very stress free! Got my car their earlier than expected! "

"This was the first time that I had ever had a car shipped. I was a very smooth transition! I would highly recommend this company."

"Excellent service. Delivered exactly as promised with no problems."

"Excellent experience. I have recommended Ship a Car Direct to friends and family.

Car was delivered on time in great shape. Matt and Scot both communicated and kept me informed about pick up and delivery times.

Perfect - no complaints!!

"I had an overall positive experience with shipping my car. Matt at Ship A Car Direct was thorough and kept me informed. I got quotes from many companies but decided on Ship A Car Direct based on all the great reviews. I didn't have to worry about my car from the time it was picked up to the time it was delivered. I would definitely use Ship A Car Direct again!"

"Had a car recently shipped from Calif. to Michigan was very happy with the service car arrived in perfect condition.
Would highly recommend Ship a Car Direct to anyone.

"Ship a car direct did a great job. My car arrived clean and undamaged.

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.