Stores > Ship a Car Direct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10

2016-11-25

"Fast and Efficient way to ship a car cross country.
Everything was done online and customer service is always responsive.
I would highly recommend SACD to everyone who needs a car shipping service.

This review was modified by theptr on November 25 2016 05:01:14 PM

2016-11-11

You Can Sleep At Night

"My 3rd year using Ship-A-Car between NY and AZ. They have demonstrated integrity and professionalism. They have earned my trust. Last year I thought I would see if I was paying a fair price with SAC so I got a quote for 20% less than from a major competitor out of Atlanta. Impressive. The only catch was the Broker never stayed in touch with me and after 3 weeks cancelled my order. I loved the 20% discount but having my car is a better option. I then called Ship-A-Car and got my car in about 10 days. Call David at Ship-A-Care."

This review was modified by JohnInUpstateNY on November 11 2016 04:48:38 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-12-2016

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thanks for your review, John! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!”

2016-11-06

Car shipping

"I would definitely use ship a car direct as well as recommending them. Both my cars that I ship were delivered earlier even though one was picked up a day late."

This review was modified by Kennydkol on November 06 2016 05:06:41 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-07-2016

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“We are glad to hear everything went smooth for you! Thank you for giving us a positive review and for recommending our service! ”

2016-10-27

Great service, fast shipping

"Ship a Car Direct exceeded my expectations. Stephan was diligent in finding me a carrier for my vehicle and once my vehicle was picked up, sending it across the country was faster than I expected. The price was reasonable and totally worth it. Thank you!"

Rep reply posted Oct-29-2016

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Glad to hear everything went well for you, Maryanne! Thanks for taking the time to share your positive review!”

2016-10-24

Fast response, reasonable price, nice agent---Couldn't be happier

"This is the second time I choose Ship-A-Car-Direct. The agent still remembers me and is super nice. He responds very quickly and answers my questions promptly. The quote is reasonable and way below my budget/expectation. Because I had an awesome experience with them the first time (about 6 months ago), I trust them this time also. The driver assigned is very nice too. He called me ahead of time to let me know about the expected pick-up time and delivery time. Delivery was one day before scheduled which is awesome! Price never changed-No hidden fee or anything. Very satisfied! Couldn't be happier. Would definitely recommend! "

This review was modified by mashimaro85 on October 24 2016 08:47:10 PM

2016-10-24

ABOVE AND BEYOND!!

"My delivery was on kind of an obscure route, but not only did Matt find a transport company for me, they actually showed up the very day he booked them!

Amazingly, my vehicle was delivered over 1600 miles in only two days!

I've used Ship A Car Direct twice now, and I would never consider using anybody else. These folks know how to shop for quality, dependable transport companies. I wholeheartedly recommend this company!!

This review was modified by JSDID on October 24 2016 05:06:39 PM

2016-10-17

Worried first tme shipper

"I had never shipped a vehicle before and had lots of concerns. I became even more concerned after doing a little research on the Internet. However I went to yelp and began reviewing several brokers. I also went to several broker websites. Ship a car Direct had the most informative sight and Maricel's videos were reassuring. Yelp provide lots of reviews on Ship a car Direct, most were good reviews. The not so good reviews were addressed by Maricel which impressed me as well as the way he addressed them. So I decide to have Ship a car Direct broker having my van shipped from OH to CO. I called and spoke with Stefan and he was not pushy in any way and was willing to answer any questions I had. He also referred me to their website and the videos which I did watch again. I took a couple of days to make my final decision and Stefan sent me one informative email that was not pushy just to make sure I knew if I had questions he was there to help. I called Stefan on 10/4/2016 and wel began the process of them finding a transport company. On 10/06/2016 the transport company called and we set a time to meet. The transport driver Igor called twice keeping me updated on his timing and he was able to stay on time and we met at the agreed upon time. He told me his plan was to deliver the van in CO on 10/08/2016 by noon. The transport driver (Igor) contact my son in CO the night before and asked if he could deliver the van 3 hours early the next day, which was great. Igor delivered the van in the same condition he picked it up and no additional fees or charges were assessed. This experience could not have been any better!!! I would recommend Ship a car Direct to anyone looking to have a vehicle transported. This experience was a big 5 Star success!!! Thanks Stefan, Ship a car Direct and Igor for making our experience so great!!!!!"

This review was modified by NoffsingerC on October 17 2016 08:46:10 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-17-2016

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are very pleased to hear that we made you happy with our service!”

2016-10-08

Super Great Service and Delivery

"I was very pleased with the service I received for having my car shipped with Ship a Car Direct. The Broker was very helpful and the Transport Driver was SUPER. He would always contact me as to location in route and his eta to Michigan. My Grandson met the Transporter in Michigan for delivery of the car, he said he really liked the Driver, he was very helpful and suggested a few things to him about his delivered car. I cannot say enough about the Service of from door to door, Arizona to Michigan. I hope this review helps someone who is in doubt as to which Transport Company to use."

Rep reply posted Oct-10-2016

2016-10-08

Great experience

"Everything worked out like a flow. :)"

Rep reply posted Oct-10-2016

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for choosing us to ship your car. Glad to hear that you are pleased with our service!”

2016-10-03

Great service, quality work

"Excellent results with top notch personal service"

This review was modified by Moosetag on October 03 2016 05:31:09 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-05-2016

A rep from Ship a Car Direct, Safe-Direct Car Shipping, has responded

“Thanks for your positive review and for choosing us to ship your car. Glad to hear that you are pleased with our service!”

2016-10-01

Great Job!

"Looking to move from NJ to TX. ShipacarDirect was a great choice. Even helping to find a carrier as the date approached. Definite choice in the future, and recommendation for others."

2016-09-28

Trustworthy service!

"Great service! I will definitely use them again!"

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2016

2016-09-12

good experience with ship a car

"the car arrived in good time, 5 days, but pick up was quite a bit later than what we asked for, a month before the event, so we had to fly out of town before the pickup, and had to ask a friend to handle it. Other than missing my car in Seattle for a while, it arrived in good shape; all it needed was a good shower! So all in all, I was pretty pleased"

2016-08-27

great shipping service, reasonable price

"I recently shipped my car cross-country (really coast to coast) and used Ship a Car Direct. Their service reps where pleasant, knowledgable and very easy to reach on the phone. The overall process was quick and painless, despite some non-trivial constraints on pickup and delivery dates.

Overall, I am pleased with the service and would highly recommended it.

This review was modified by tigerxp on August 27 2016 10:10:52 PM

2016-08-26

Great fast and super service

"Amazing and such a speedy service. .The guy was there before time where they picked up both the cars on Saturday evening from Massachusetts and delivered right at the door on the following Thursday in California. Couldnt have asked for better. Would highly recommend and would use them again."

This review was modified by harshdeepw on August 26 2016 02:19:41 PM

Share Ship a Car Direct's store rating

Ship a Car Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ship a Car Direct is a merchant member
Ship a Car Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.