Stores > Shiekh Shoes

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-10

Didnt received

"Didnt received my order. Invalid tracking"

2016-07-10

Perfection

"Was worried it wouldn't look as nice in person as it does online, or that it wouldn't be the right size, but the sizing recommendation was on point and it was as pretty as I hoped! "

2016-07-09

Satisfaction!

"Fast delivery and very happy with my purchase! "

2016-07-08

good shoes. good service!

"I love the store, the shoes, the service and their store policy. They have a so many selections! I love them!"

2016-07-07

badass boots

"These bad boys look awesome"

2016-07-07

Love my new Creepers!

"My experience was very quick and easy. When I got a little concerned I called customer service. They answered quickly. My Puma Creepers are absolutely gorgeous :D"

2016-07-06

Shoes at this price are nice

"Shoes were exactly as I was expecting them to be

UPS screwed up and were almost a week late, but that's not Shiekh's problem.

Thanks a bunch!

"I was very pleased overall with quickness of receiving my shoes & they turned out to be even better looking in person, so I have no complaints whatsoever! I appreciate your business "

2016-07-06

Normally I am very satisfied with their service, they sent it UPS ground and its there on my porch within 7 days. This time they sent it FedEx and was marked signature of 21 yr old or above must sign. Work 2 jobs so not home often, had to call them and then they shipped it to a holding location which took 3 day, I had to drive 10 miles to get to and made me late for my second job. I was not a happy camper.

Flashing Lights!!!

"I have been looking for the classic "Light Up" LA Gears for a Lil while now.. Not only did the sneakers arrive in timely manner, I was able to premier them @ my Friend's salon grand opening.... They were a hit all night long!!! I am very pleased with this purchase. . Thanks "Shield Shoes" for making my night awesome!!!! "

Fantabolous

"Got Here In 2 Days...Just In Time For My Night Out"

2016-07-04

Very helpful

"So i ordered shoes and they were not true to size. Shippng them back would have been half the price i got for the shoes and i let customer service know that. they were kind enough to refund me my money and let me keep the shoes. though i do not know what i am going to do with them. "

2016-07-04

"Came on time, great cuality!"

This review was modified by lupitabribiesca5 on July 04 2016 12:28:14 AM

2016-07-03

"The shoes size that I order is smaller than my size , it comes really small this is the first order.
The secon time I order the same shoes in 6.5 and still don't fit me and one of them is defective.
I'm returning everything

2016-07-03

Disappointed

"I ordered 10w and I usually wear a 10. They were too small, fit like 9's. "

Share Shiekh Shoes's store rating

Shiekh Shoes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Shiekh Shoes is a merchant member
Shiekh Shoes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,538 merchant members.