Stores > Shiekh Shoes

Customer service: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-12-01

"Shietshoes.com"

"I ordered a pair of timbs on a blackfriday night, taking advantage of the sales and coupons at the time. On the following Monday, I get an email saying that the boots are in back order for some reason and will take addition 5-7 days for me to receive it. I didn't understand why it would be on back-order since I clearly chose the size and color under the availability, but I decided to wait more days. HOWEVER, on the following Wednesday, I get another email saying that the boots are in out of stock. I was just furious not only because it took almost a week for me to be noticed that I won't be able to receive my shoes, but also sending me the initial email on Monday that got my hopes up SMH. So I call the customer care representative on Thursday to just replace my order with the same shoes but different color. And of course, this don't work out because of the sale and coupons that I took advantage of for my initial order a week ago, expecting to get my shoes. Just don't buy anything on this website that has few size choices, they will probably send you an email couple days later, saying that you can't get your shoes. Shietshoes.com got me deadass fked up."

2016-11-30

Never buy from sheikh. Their customer service ****!!

"I ordered shoes from these guys and come to find out they did not ship it and was holding in to the shoe. It's been two weeks and when I called I was bounced around and put on hold then was asked to leave a voice mail. Seriously?! If a customer calls and needs assistance you would think sheikh sales would be helpful but they are not. For a smaller store compared to bigger footwear companies they should go above and beyond for service. I usually shop here but not anymore. People have told me about their bad experience and I always tell them they are wrong. Now I will never step foot in sheikh ever again.."

This review was modified by Prs2016 on November 30 2016 02:17:51 PM

2016-10-19

Never got shoes or money back

"I ordered a pair of boots from ShiekShoes. I did not receive my package although UPS confirmed that it was delivered. I contacted ShiekShoes and they advised me that they would need to open a claim with UPS which would take 8 business days. 12 business days later I followed up because I hadn't heard anything. After two emails and a phone call they finally got back to me and told me they would need to reopen the claim and it would be another 8 business days. At this point I ordered the shoes over a month ago and they were supposed to be delivered a month ago. I have yet to receive my shoes or get my money back and I don't expect either to happen based on my current experience with their customer service. "

This review was modified by mlizz on October 19 2016 01:34:36 PM

2016-10-07

Disappointed customer

"Never got my package i had to find shoes for a wedding in a short time with a different online company. I have been a value customer of yours and your company made me feel like i was not a customer. I called fed ex they advised they had to use a different driver which she lied. This was my first time not receiving my package from you. "

This review was modified by mschocolate53 on October 07 2016 05:49:50 PM

2016-08-23

steal your money

"BE AWARE THAN THEY HAVE POOR SERVICE, ONE MONTH AND HALF, THAN I ORDER MY BOOTS, AND NO BOOTS AND NO MONEY BACK, IF A PERSON WITH NAME FATIMA, CONTACT YOU FORGET FOR A GOOD RESOLUTION,,, WHERE ARE MY BOOTS? ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO STEAL MY MONEY?"

2016-08-08

Misshiekh Shoes

"Extremely poor service. I wouldn't advise anyone to purchase shoes from this site. Not only do they not communicate with you when there are changes to your order. They lack a complete sense of transparency and communication across the board. It actually takes a week to process in addition to another week of shipping that means the order will not arrive in the 5-7 days they say it will it actually takes 14 days if it's not on back order which they wouldn't notify you about unless you inquire yourself. In conclusion it will take 25 days to get your order from Shiekh. "

2016-07-10

Didnt received

"Didnt received my order. Invalid tracking"

2016-07-10

Perfection

"Was worried it wouldn't look as nice in person as it does online, or that it wouldn't be the right size, but the sizing recommendation was on point and it was as pretty as I hoped! "

2016-07-09

Satisfaction!

"Fast delivery and very happy with my purchase! "

2016-07-08

good shoes. good service!

"I love the store, the shoes, the service and their store policy. They have a so many selections! I love them!"

2016-07-07

badass boots

"These bad boys look awesome"

2016-07-07

Love my new Creepers!

"My experience was very quick and easy. When I got a little concerned I called customer service. They answered quickly. My Puma Creepers are absolutely gorgeous :D"

2016-07-06

Shoes at this price are nice

"Shoes were exactly as I was expecting them to be

UPS screwed up and were almost a week late, but that's not Shiekh's problem.

Thanks a bunch!

"I was very pleased overall with quickness of receiving my shoes & they turned out to be even better looking in person, so I have no complaints whatsoever! I appreciate your business "

2016-07-06

Normally I am very satisfied with their service, they sent it UPS ground and its there on my porch within 7 days. This time they sent it FedEx and was marked signature of 21 yr old or above must sign. Work 2 jobs so not home often, had to call them and then they shipped it to a holding location which took 3 day, I had to drive 10 miles to get to and made me late for my second job. I was not a happy camper.

Share Shiekh Shoes's store rating

Shiekh Shoes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shiekh Shoes is not a merchant member
Shiekh Shoes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!