Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

" I received boots from Shiekh Shoes as a gift & needed a larger size. I spoke to a representative and was told that I would receive the correct size within 7 to 10 days. She even told me that she noted my exchange in their computer system. I sent the boots back the next day with the proper exchange form and waited. After almost amonth, I contacted the company and they told me that they had not exchanged the boots but had rather refunded the cardholder's money. They had no issues with stock, they just did not read the exchange form that they had directed me to fill out. I was unhappy with this response as I had waited for so long to get the boots, they obviously made a careless mistake, never contacted me, and then they simply "apologized for my inconvenience" rather than taking responsibility for the carelessness of their customer service workers and sending me the correct shoes. This company provides appalling service and obviously does not value their customers.

I would recommend ANY other shoe company over Sheikh Shoes. I should have read their ridiculous claims on their customer service page before doing business with them. It contains a laughable explanation of why they have such poor reviews on other sites that should sned some red flags to any educated customer. I have included it here"

"Shiekh Shoes Reviews. Not all reviews you read about Shiekh Shoes on other websites are accurate. Many of these web sites only post negative reviews and then demand a monthly fee to rebut or respond to them. Are we perfect… no? We realize there are a number of areas we need to improve upon."

Consider yourself warned.

modified review This review was modified by Jdadiomoff on January 26 2015 04:36:35 PM

"thank you i have received my shoe you are wouaaahhhh I love them I still recommend to you this 8 pairs end of this month thank you to you shiekh"

modified review This review was modified by josephineateba717 on January 07 2015 03:01:15 PM

"I ordered a pair of Dollhouse Boots. They arrived scuffed. I decided to keep them because I did not want the company to have to waste them. I wore them to dinner twice with my Husband. I went to put them on a third time and the suede material was coming apart from the seams on both shoes. I notified the company and they refused to replace them or allow me to exchange them. I understand their policy about wearing the shoes but feel their is a definite material defect in the making of the shoes that was no fault of my own. The stickers on the bottom of the shoes were still in perfect condition. I had the receipt and original box. They were stored in the box in my closet. I feel the company should have honored the material defect and handled it appropriately. I am an honest person and feel this matter could have been handled differently. "

"i had order some shoes that were on sale that i can not resist buying so i bought them for a christmas gift and they told me i would get a email in 2 days saying my shoes has shipped but instead i got there billing department arguing with me trying to figure out if i was a fraud or not even when i had gave them alot of personal information of my info that i do not feel comfortable doing but i had to and they still rejected my order so i put a claim on them to get my money back i would never shop online to this store ever again "

modified review This review was modified by gshock415 on December 29 2014 03:27:22 PM

"I ordered 7 pairs of shoes on 12/11 and today is 12/18. I've called shiekh customer service line, multiple times. I left two messages and it said in the voice recording that they should call back in 24-48 hours, but still no call after 3 days. When I did finally get a hold of a CSR, they put me on hold for 20 minutes. Now i'm worried that I wont have any Christmas gifts. It's so ridiculous, they dont even email you to notify what the status of the order is. I check everyday to see if my order has been shipped. But after 7 days, it still states that its processing. Im so frustrated. "

modified review This review was modified by Pearl29 on December 19 2014 06:12:20 PM

"I bought a GORGEOUS pair of pumps there. They were originally 43 bucks but they were on sale and I got them for $19.95!!! I regret nothing! I totally reccomend this store!!"

"Word of advice DO NOT purchase boots from Sheikh Shoes. I ordered a pair of black leather knee lengths. Immediately I pulled the zip down the inside material ripped. The other shoe the zip was stuck and would not go down. The shoe quality was cheap. I was really disappointed as I was really looking forward to wearing the boots and the looked very cute online."

modified review This review was modified by Glamorousglo on November 26 2014 10:35:25 AM

"I have ordered boots from this site for the last few years but the last two times I have ordered faux leather they have a terrible chemical/gasoline smell that will make your head hurt from wearing the boots for more than 5 minutes. The last pair of boots I purchased have been sitting in my closet with dryer sheets inside of them for over 5 months and they still smell awful. "

modified review This review was modified by Takira on November 21 2014 12:07:24 PM

"I had a wonderful experience with the Shiekh Shoes website. I needed the pair of shoes as early as possible on a Wednesday morning to make it to an out of the country trip. I ordered 37 minutes too late for their 1PM cut-off on a Monday but the shoes still made it Wednesday at 930AM. Overnight shipping was a bit steep at $28 but worth it!"

"I am happy to say I have had a GREAT experience with this company! I would 100% recommend this site, in fact, I already have to several people :)

After placing my order I received everything 6 days later... it was very quick and definitely appreciated! The sizing and descriptions are very accurate and detailed, which were helpful. I will definitely be purchasing tons of more shoes from them! And they were all extremely affordiable!! Very happy!

"Sheikh shoes is a scam!!I paid for second day air and my package is arriving 3days after.so why would they charge u that much money for second day air and dont render the service.Thats just stealing people's money and scamming .Its crazy !! Never ordering on a site like this again!!"

modified review This review was modified by pink2003 on September 15 2014 08:09:10 AM

Shiekh Shoes User

"I order 4 pairs of shoes from the shiekh website. Revieved my full order 6 days later in perfect condition. Everything (size, color) was perfect. Extremely happy. I read the reviews on here and was worried until i recieved my order. I will def recommend and buy from shiekh agian :)"

"First time using Shiekh Shoes online was a very horrible experience. I placed my order online, shortly after I received a confirmation order email. 2 days later I get a call and an email saying that they need to verify some billing information and they requested a copy of a bill showing my billing address (they recommended utility bill or phone etc.). I sent them a copy of my phone bill (with all personal account info blacked out) and this was not sufficient enough for them even though they listed that as acceptable. They said unless I send a utility bill they would have to cancel my order and if I didn't want to cancel it I would have to use paypal. I told them that this was too much of a hassle for an online order and that I would like to cancel it and use another company. "

modified review This review was modified by aries8 on July 08 2014 11:26:53 AM

"Buyer Beware! 2 of 7 pairs of Sheikh brand shoes received had quality defects. Sheikh Shoes return policy is written in their favor, it is very customer unfriendly. The customer service department is also customer unfriendly; they are strictly trained to do what is right for the Company, not the customer. My strong recommendation to people consideration to buy from Sheikh is to run the other way, and Fast! Do Not Buy Here. "

modified review This review was modified by honest_consumer on April 08 2014 06:41:55 PM

"I ordered a pair of converse from Shiekh shoes online. I ordered them on Jan 1st. They shipped on Jan 3rd and I received them on the 9th. My box came in perfect condition along with my shoes. I just wanted to write a good review for them after reading so many bad ones. I personally would recommend this company to anyone looking for a discounted shoe, yes they do charge a high rate for shipping, but get over it. Even with the shipping charges you're still saving money. I didn't have to deal with costumer service and don't plan on returning my shoes so I can't give my opinion on that. Maybe I got lucky, maybe I didn't, who knows."

modified review This review was modified by arayc on January 10 2014 12:19:35 PM

Shiekh Shoes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shiekh Shoes is not a merchant member
Shiekh Shoes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!