Stores > Shiekh Shoes

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-08-23

steal your money

"BE AWARE THAN THEY HAVE POOR SERVICE, ONE MONTH AND HALF, THAN I ORDER MY BOOTS, AND NO BOOTS AND NO MONEY BACK, IF A PERSON WITH NAME FATIMA, CONTACT YOU FORGET FOR A GOOD RESOLUTION,,, WHERE ARE MY BOOTS? ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO STEAL MY MONEY?"

2016-08-08

Misshiekh Shoes

"Extremely poor service. I wouldn't advise anyone to purchase shoes from this site. Not only do they not communicate with you when there are changes to your order. They lack a complete sense of transparency and communication across the board. It actually takes a week to process in addition to another week of shipping that means the order will not arrive in the 5-7 days they say it will it actually takes 14 days if it's not on back order which they wouldn't notify you about unless you inquire yourself. In conclusion it will take 25 days to get your order from Shiekh. "

2016-07-10

Didnt received

"Didnt received my order. Invalid tracking"

2016-07-10

Perfection

"Was worried it wouldn't look as nice in person as it does online, or that it wouldn't be the right size, but the sizing recommendation was on point and it was as pretty as I hoped! "

2016-07-09

Satisfaction!

"Fast delivery and very happy with my purchase! "

2016-07-08

good shoes. good service!

"I love the store, the shoes, the service and their store policy. They have a so many selections! I love them!"

2016-07-07

badass boots

"These bad boys look awesome"

2016-07-07

Love my new Creepers!

"My experience was very quick and easy. When I got a little concerned I called customer service. They answered quickly. My Puma Creepers are absolutely gorgeous :D"

2016-07-06

Shoes at this price are nice

"Shoes were exactly as I was expecting them to be

UPS screwed up and were almost a week late, but that's not Shiekh's problem.

Thanks a bunch!

"I was very pleased overall with quickness of receiving my shoes & they turned out to be even better looking in person, so I have no complaints whatsoever! I appreciate your business "

2016-07-06

Normally I am very satisfied with their service, they sent it UPS ground and its there on my porch within 7 days. This time they sent it FedEx and was marked signature of 21 yr old or above must sign. Work 2 jobs so not home often, had to call them and then they shipped it to a holding location which took 3 day, I had to drive 10 miles to get to and made me late for my second job. I was not a happy camper.

Flashing Lights!!!

"I have been looking for the classic "Light Up" LA Gears for a Lil while now.. Not only did the sneakers arrive in timely manner, I was able to premier them @ my Friend's salon grand opening.... They were a hit all night long!!! I am very pleased with this purchase. . Thanks "Shield Shoes" for making my night awesome!!!! "

Fantabolous

"Got Here In 2 Days...Just In Time For My Night Out"

2016-07-04

Very helpful

"So i ordered shoes and they were not true to size. Shippng them back would have been half the price i got for the shoes and i let customer service know that. they were kind enough to refund me my money and let me keep the shoes. though i do not know what i am going to do with them. "

2016-07-04

"Came on time, great cuality!"

This review was modified by lupitabribiesca5 on July 04 2016 12:28:14 AM

Share Shiekh Shoes's store rating

Shiekh Shoes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shiekh Shoes is not a merchant member
Shiekh Shoes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!