• Rating 4.33/10 21 reviews

Shiekh Shoes is not a merchant member
    Shiekh Shoes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Shiekh Shoes contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Buyer Beware! 2 of 7 pairs of Sheikh brand shoes received had quality defects. Sheikh Shoes return policy is written in their favor, it is very customer unfriendly. The customer service department is also customer unfriendly; they are strictly trained to do what is right for the Company, not the customer. My strong recommendation to people consideration to buy from Sheikh is to run the other way, and Fast! Do Not Buy Here. "

modified review This review was modified by honest_consumer on April 08 2014 06:41:55 PM

"Bought boots for my girlfriend, come right below her knee. Width is fine. The Sherpa trim is only on the top of the boot which is fine with her as she was worried her feet would get hot. They are pleather but not super cheap looking she said. She has a wide calf so these fit well. All in all she likes them and they're comfortable."

modified review This review was modified by Joph457 on March 18 2014 04:25:54 PM

"I ordered a pair of converse from Shiekh shoes online. I ordered them on Jan 1st. They shipped on Jan 3rd and I received them on the 9th. My box came in perfect condition along with my shoes. I just wanted to write a good review for them after reading so many bad ones. I personally would recommend this company to anyone looking for a discounted shoe, yes they do charge a high rate for shipping, but get over it. Even with the shipping charges you're still saving money. I didn't have to deal with costumer service and don't plan on returning my shoes so I can't give my opinion on that. Maybe I got lucky, maybe I didn't, who knows."

modified review This review was modified by arayc on January 10 2014 12:19:35 PM

"Great shoes, great service. I ordered my shoes on Thursday they were shipped Friday and I received them on Wednesday. They have a great selection at great prices. I will be ordering from them again and I will suggest them to all my friends. "

modified review This review was modified by Kekaii on December 18 2013 01:10:23 PM

"Love! Love! LOVE!!! I really don't know why anyone would give this company a bad review... The only thing I can think is that those people must have expected Ugg boot quality, HELLO... did you pay Ugg boot pricing? No... so considering the low pricing you pay, think the quality is fantastic! The styles are super cute & I did not find any noticeable flaws in any of the boots that I bought (I got FIVE PAIRS! ) Shipping time was good considering it comes from Canada... they arrived in my doorstep in less than week! I will DEFINATELY be ordering from this company again soon... Love! Love! LOVE!!!"

modified review This review was modified by thebeachlover on October 30 2013 10:21:20 AM

"DO NOT SHOP HERE. The customer service is some of the worst I have ever experienced. I will not return nor will I recommend them to any one. If possible I would select zero stars. Low prices but also bad quality. After a bad experience I contacted the corporate office. To even get the number I had to argue with the associate who told me "They do not have a corporate number." Corporate said they would call back and they never did.

A previous experience produced a highly damaged box after waiting for three weeks for my items, when they had said 7-10 business days. They arrived in an unrecognizable taped together box that looked like it had come from the trash.

modified review This review was modified by maegen310 on June 19 2013 03:14:35 PM

"OMG!!!! I love this sneaker wedge, I have gotten so many compliments on my shoe. It's very comfortable and easy to walk in, super tall, the best shoe ever!"

modified review This review was modified by Jenny312 on June 07 2013 11:17:37 AM

"So I placed an order with Shiekh before reading reviews online. My heart almost stopped when I discovered its 1 star rating and all of these bad reviews. On the line were around $60 and a pair of shoes that has been sold out everywhere but on Shiekh!

I was seriously talking to myself, telling myself to wait until the 5th day to ask about my order. They say their order processing takes 2 - 3 business days, but these reviews have waited weeks with no shipping confirmation. Scary. But to my complete surprise and joy, they sent me the shipping confirmation and tracking number email the next day. Yes. In ONE day. They sent it to UPS in one day.

It took 6 days to get to me (I got it today), but that's UPS's fault. I had placed my order on a Friday, they sent it out on Saturday, but since UPS doesn't work on weekends, my box wasn't actually shipped out until Monday. So technically it took 3 - 4 days to get to me when I was expecting a couple weeks.

Even though everything had been perfect so far, I was still paranoid of my shoes being sold out. Lots of reviewers had been sent half of their order without being told, or were told some of their shoes were sold out, therefore they couldn't have it. Once again, to my delight, all of my shoes were there, in the right size and color. The boxes were in decent condition too, and the shoes were unharmed. They all fit perfectly and seem to be decent quality. I am seriously so so happy with how everything turned out.

The only negative thing I have to say is that there are random knick-knacks around my shoes. For example, one of my sandals was slightly peeled near the top, some of the paint on the metal buttons of my boots were off, and there were a few small peels on another boot. Nothing too bad, but I do wish they were all in perfect condition. But it's not like I'm going to return them - one of my boots sold out in my size like 2 days after I placed my order, and I would rather not risk getting all the stress and worry that would come with sending them back! No thank you!

Knowing that they have awful reviews online, and being so delighted with how my order had turned out, I had to take the time to write this review and bump up their rating a little bit. There were absolutely no issues with shipping, communication, sizing, colors, nothing at all. I never had to contact them, so I can't say anything about their customer service, but everything else has been spot on (except for the teeny defections on my shoes).

I'd say order with Shiekh Shoes at your own risk. A lot of people have had a very bad experience with the company, and some, including me, have had a very pleasant experience. If you're dying to get a pair of shoes that is sold nowhere else, I would suggest that you take the chance, and if things get screwed up just ask for a refund, even if it may take awhile. But if things work out, then you will be a very happy camper, like this girl right now!

Thanks so much for the wonderful, cute shoes Shiekh! (And for not screwing up my order!)

modified review This review was modified by Trannay on March 28 2013 08:54:24 PM

"i think everyone needs to keep in mind that because shiekh shoes prices their shoes so low, there are some sacrifices that you have to be willing to make; such as shipping method and time. I ordered a pair of studded combat boots for around 40 dollars knowing full well that i had gotten a great deal! the exact same steve madden boots sold for over 100 online. It is true, the website does say it the shoes will be shipped in 5-7 business days... but this is not the case. BE PREPARED TO WAIT. it is well worth the wait however and i thought it was actually quite fun tracking my order online and anticipating its arrival. The quality is not fantastic but i am satisfied."

modified review This review was modified by customer1150 on February 04 2013 04:54:39 PM

"I recently did a purchase at Shiekh online and the goods displayed appeared as if there are in stock. It was not until the took the money from my credit card, my order was confirmed and to my surprise I get an email from the explaining that the goods was out of stock and I should choose a different one with less price or the same. After several back and fort with them in email I still didn't get my goods they wanted me to pay more for the substitute I selected which cost more than my initial order. I agree and added a different credit card to be charge then they are now telling me they can't see the card on my file, didn't even ask me to send it via email. I end up getting a refund after several weeks. Very poor service"

"I'm a really big fan of shoes. I really enjoy shoes a lot and the fact that this store has cute ones especially boots which im crazy for at reasonable prices is one of the MAIN reasons I ever bought anything from this store. However I have an extreme amount of complaints which definitely out weigh the prices and such completely. I ordered Four pairs of boots and 1 purse. after my order confirmed they sent me ANOTHER email telling me that they couldnt find one pair of boots pretty much. because they no longer had them in stock and im curious to know WHY they didnt post that they were out of my size in that boot. They did return my money for the pair of boots that i am not getting. But i do wish that they would keep better track of their merchandise and that their shipping info was better too because its stated that it already shipped in the email and on the website it says that they are still processing it. Shiekh has cute shoes but i am NEVER ordering online EVER again. I might never even buy their shoes because im so over this."

modified review This review was modified by 12littlebee13 on January 23 2013 07:12:20 PM

"Horrible! I placed an order last week and JUST received an email saying that the item is on backorder and I will get an update in 5-7 business days. I take responsibility for not checking all of the terrible reviews online before placing this order. They charged my card immediately but I heard nothing for 7 days. DO NOT TAKE THE RISK - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. "

"i ordered a pair of shoes last monday, today is monday, so thats seven days. I looked online and my order is still "processing".. which means it has not even been shipped yet. For almost 10 dollars to ship I've gotta say to never order from shiek shoes online. I even emailed them about slow processing but no reply.. but i emailed them before that about exchanges and they replied within an hour. Looks like they are ignoring my email. They are unconcerned and have terrible customer service."

"I am waiting for my shoes too, its been 5 day of processing and still no status. I order from them because they had decent rating, 4/5? But I realize why it's such a high rating, they ask you to rate them as soon as you make the order, not after you receive the product. So the ratings are misleading, and just a rating on using the site. Which after you realize once you made your order, they seem to take forever to ship anything out. Definitely disappointed that their customer service is so behind other companies and also their shipping process. Hoping I get my shoes soon. "

modified review This review was modified by Mary_blahblah on October 13 2012 12:18:16 PM

"Wow...wish I had read the other reviews before ordering from Shiekh Shoes. Seriously ridiculous service. In the year 2012 they need to step up the pace of their customer service. I ordered shoes 1 week ago and they still have not shipped. How long could it possibly take to pull a pair of shoes from a shelf and put them in the mail. If they are not shipped by tomorrow I will ask for my refund. The company didn't seem to care when I told them this. I would think they would try to expedite my order more quickly rather than lose a customer...Apparently they are not struggling in this economy and don't need the business. DO NOT ORDER FROM SHIEKH SHOES!!!!"