• Shiekh Shoes

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I order a pair of sneakers from them I wanted to add another pair to my order so I called and they told me I couldn't because the order was all ready in process for shipping okay understandable. Then I go place a second order. Days later my second order gets shipped out next day and my first order still says processing...Days later I get email saying they are on back order and they are having there retail send them out. Again days later I receive another email telling me that they are out of stock not available for back order? Why would they say theyre one minute and tell me to choose another pair.. How about no stop giving me my run around REFUND NEVER ORDERING FROM THEM EVER AGAIN!"

modified review This review was modified by DWhite14215 on May 11 2015 04:03:30 PM

"I ordered a pair of very limited Gold LA Gears and they took my 120.00 out of my bank account. 3 days later I have an email come through saying that I needed to verify my shipping address within 24 hours or the order would be canceled. I never got the email until on sunday, three days after the fact, and by then they had canceled my order and refunded my money which took 4 days to get back into my account. By that time the shoes had sold out. So none for me. I am so pissed off I mean I paid for the shoes and they had there money. My address was correct and matched the billing address on my credit card but still there was a problem. Its been a week and they will not reply to my emails or contact me whatsoever giving me a legit reason. Personally I don't think they even had any even though they were on there website or else the person filling the order wanted them. "

"Its only right that I comment.....I absolutely love my shoes I order them 3/24/15 in received them 3/30/15 thanks sheikh "

modified review This review was modified by valenciahunt on March 31 2015 09:32:10 AM

"I purchased a pair of booties last Monday after my purchase I did not receive a confirmation email or #. I waited 2 days then I contacted there online order department. Got through to a representative asap. And she was able to track my order and email me my confirmation email and tracking#. The shoes arrived beautifully packaged 7days later. I absolutely love them. True to size and look exactly like what was pictured. "

modified review This review was modified by porchea88 on February 09 2015 07:59:13 PM

"This has been the worst Experience Ever where shall I start Even tho they'll probably Erase it but don't worry I'll copy and paste it online......There billing Department sucks on January 30 I had put in an order for 5 pairs of shoes woke up the next morning the billing department told me that they couldn't process my order because the billing address didn't match the shipping address so they told me to go through Pal pal my money comes on a direct Express card so I couldn't attach it to paypal because pay pal link accounts to bank to add funds so they try to call my direct Express card customer service Which we all know that is through social security and social security does not do 3 way calling so I cancelled the order reorder the next morning the Same th I ng Happened I Mean Wtf?? Both my bil k ING a dress and mailing address matched..But since they don't know that 1+1=2 than the same thing happened. ....so I cancelled the order and I did it on my husband card my husband had or old a dress on his bank card and I just did the billing onto our old address but the shipping to our new address, the next morning the email comes in and they said to send a utility bill with our old address on it which I did now I'm Pissed!!! SHE TELLS ME THE THE UTILITY BILL IS NOT CURRENT ENOUGH MEANING THE DATE WELL DUH!!!!! I HAVEN'T LIVED THERE SINCE AUGUST!!!!! BUT IT CLEARLY STATES THAT MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH LIVED AT THAT ADRESS THESE PEOPLE ARE SO BACKWARDS AND WHEN I SAY BACKWARDS I MEAN MENTALLY BEHIND....I MEAN LITERALLY THEY MAKE THERE SELVES LOOSE MONEY CAUSE THEY SO INCOMPETENT TO REALIZE 1+1=2 SMH I WILL NEVER AND WHEN I SAY NEVER O MEAN NEVER BUY SHOES FROM THEM ANYONE I HAD BOUGHT SHOES FROM THEM FROM THE MALL IN TACOMA WA AND THE HEEL BENT FROM THE SOLE IN 1WK SO WHEN I SAY YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR ITS AN UNDERSTAMENT THERE SHOES ARE HELD TOGETHER BY SUPER GLUE SO PLEASE IF YOU GO OUT AND PARTY HAVE SOME SUPER GLUE IN YOUR BACK POCKET THE NERVE OF THESE PEOPLE UGH"

modified review This review was modified by obsessions on February 09 2015 11:52:42 AM

"I am through with this store! The shoes and sneakers are no good and the return policy for these defective items is even worse! I bought my daughter a pair of nike tennis shoes and they busted open at the seam on the back exposing the filling. My daughter only had the shoes a month and she wasnt wearing them everyday nor is she rough on shoes. I tried to take them back and was told the 30 days had expired. Whatever happened to the implied warranty that your $100 SHOES SHOULD LAST MORE THAN A MONTH! I told myself then that i would never shop with them again but fell for the buy one get one free on all women's shoes. Again, the shoes didnt last two weeks this time. On One pair of boots the entire sole came off, the straps and gold signage on the back of the second pair came off! Once again the thirty days expired. I didnt start wearing them until 2 weeks after i bought them. These are swap meet knockoffs. Fooled me once shame on them, fooled me twice shame on me. Word of mouth is everything and i tell eve dry one i see not to shop with the. A $40 PAIR OF BOOTS ARE NOW USED AS HOUSE SHOES!"

modified review This review was modified by Angelasledge on January 28 2015 11:41:31 PM

" I received boots from Shiekh Shoes as a gift & needed a larger size. I spoke to a representative and was told that I would receive the correct size within 7 to 10 days. She even told me that she noted my exchange in their computer system. I sent the boots back the next day with the proper exchange form and waited. After almost amonth, I contacted the company and they told me that they had not exchanged the boots but had rather refunded the cardholder's money. They had no issues with stock, they just did not read the exchange form that they had directed me to fill out. I was unhappy with this response as I had waited for so long to get the boots, they obviously made a careless mistake, never contacted me, and then they simply "apologized for my inconvenience" rather than taking responsibility for the carelessness of their customer service workers and sending me the correct shoes. This company provides appalling service and obviously does not value their customers.

I would recommend ANY other shoe company over Sheikh Shoes. I should have read their ridiculous claims on their customer service page before doing business with them. It contains a laughable explanation of why they have such poor reviews on other sites that should sned some red flags to any educated customer. I have included it here"

"Shiekh Shoes Reviews. Not all reviews you read about Shiekh Shoes on other websites are accurate. Many of these web sites only post negative reviews and then demand a monthly fee to rebut or respond to them. Are we perfect… no? We realize there are a number of areas we need to improve upon."

Consider yourself warned.

modified review This review was modified by Jdadiomoff on January 26 2015 04:36:35 PM

"thank you i have received my shoe you are wouaaahhhh I love them I still recommend to you this 8 pairs end of this month thank you to you shiekh"

modified review This review was modified by josephineateba717 on January 07 2015 03:01:15 PM

"I ordered a pair of Dollhouse Boots. They arrived scuffed. I decided to keep them because I did not want the company to have to waste them. I wore them to dinner twice with my Husband. I went to put them on a third time and the suede material was coming apart from the seams on both shoes. I notified the company and they refused to replace them or allow me to exchange them. I understand their policy about wearing the shoes but feel their is a definite material defect in the making of the shoes that was no fault of my own. The stickers on the bottom of the shoes were still in perfect condition. I had the receipt and original box. They were stored in the box in my closet. I feel the company should have honored the material defect and handled it appropriately. I am an honest person and feel this matter could have been handled differently. "

"i had order some shoes that were on sale that i can not resist buying so i bought them for a christmas gift and they told me i would get a email in 2 days saying my shoes has shipped but instead i got there billing department arguing with me trying to figure out if i was a fraud or not even when i had gave them alot of personal information of my info that i do not feel comfortable doing but i had to and they still rejected my order so i put a claim on them to get my money back i would never shop online to this store ever again "

modified review This review was modified by gshock415 on December 29 2014 03:27:22 PM

"I ordered 7 pairs of shoes on 12/11 and today is 12/18. I've called shiekh customer service line, multiple times. I left two messages and it said in the voice recording that they should call back in 24-48 hours, but still no call after 3 days. When I did finally get a hold of a CSR, they put me on hold for 20 minutes. Now i'm worried that I wont have any Christmas gifts. It's so ridiculous, they dont even email you to notify what the status of the order is. I check everyday to see if my order has been shipped. But after 7 days, it still states that its processing. Im so frustrated. "

modified review This review was modified by Pearl29 on December 19 2014 06:12:20 PM

"I bought a GORGEOUS pair of pumps there. They were originally 43 bucks but they were on sale and I got them for $19.95!!! I regret nothing! I totally reccomend this store!!"

"Word of advice DO NOT purchase boots from Sheikh Shoes. I ordered a pair of black leather knee lengths. Immediately I pulled the zip down the inside material ripped. The other shoe the zip was stuck and would not go down. The shoe quality was cheap. I was really disappointed as I was really looking forward to wearing the boots and the looked very cute online."

modified review This review was modified by Glamorousglo on November 26 2014 10:35:25 AM

"I have ordered boots from this site for the last few years but the last two times I have ordered faux leather they have a terrible chemical/gasoline smell that will make your head hurt from wearing the boots for more than 5 minutes. The last pair of boots I purchased have been sitting in my closet with dryer sheets inside of them for over 5 months and they still smell awful. "

modified review This review was modified by Takira on November 21 2014 12:07:24 PM

"I had a wonderful experience with the Shiekh Shoes website. I needed the pair of shoes as early as possible on a Wednesday morning to make it to an out of the country trip. I ordered 37 minutes too late for their 1PM cut-off on a Monday but the shoes still made it Wednesday at 930AM. Overnight shipping was a bit steep at $28 but worth it!"

Share Shiekh Shoes's store rating

Shiekh Shoes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shiekh Shoes is not a merchant member
Shiekh Shoes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!