Stores > Shentech
  • Shentech

Voice your opinion! Review Shentech by clicking a star below.
2008-03-11

"Ordered Panasonic UJ-846 Slot Loading DL DVDRW Slim DVD Recorder Writer on February 22nd. Have not received. Site is under construction so the only way I had to communicate was through the Catalog Request email site. Still no response. Thanks to your site I now have a phone number to call, but based on testimonials I don't expect any results.
Please email me on how I can participate in a class action suit or something against this company.

2008-02-27

"SCAM!!! I agree with numerous other reviewers. I ordered a TOSHIBA 75W GLOBAL AC ADAPTER (19V). I have not recieved the item. They have not answered my inquiries. They did charge my account.

Doubt me? Go to www.shentech.com. SURPRISE!!! No web page there!!! Give them a call 718-775-3907. SURPRISE!!! No one answers the phone!!!

I have filed a dispute with PayPal and am awaiting a refund. Meanwhile, based on other reviewers who have said that Shentech sells fake merchandise, I'm glad I didn't receive it.

2008-01-22

"I should have read their reseller ratings before ordering from them. I ordered a Delta ADP-15FB AC adapter and got a YHI brand model YC-1018-S05. WTF? Don't touch these guys. I hope these guys go down soon making you pay for genuine items and sending you some junk."

2007-12-03

"They are simply thieves that try to sell fllsified products. I bought a IBM battery as being original IBM battery but I got a used battery which was in bad conditions and it was not even an IBM one. Stay away from these thieves from Brooklyn. I have contacted IBM and they are looking into it. "

2007-11-09

"FRAUD!!!
Bought a Toshiba laptop battery that died in 3 mos. It seemed suspicious when it didn't fit quite the same. COUNTERFEIT. BEWARE!!!!!

2007-10-22

"Merchant sold me a counterfeit Sony 4gb PRO Duo memory card. Even the packaging has the telltale 3 dot seals on each side. Notice they also only accept payments through paypal. This is because paypal will not accept any 'not as described' dispute claims unless eBay is involved. Save yourself the headache and do not buy from Shentech or should we call them Shamtech..."

2007-09-28

"Ordered Item on Site. Was quoted as LI SHIN 0405B20220 Notebook adapter. Received a Delta manufactured one that appears to be used. Product shipped does not match product ordered and nowhere on the product page does it mention replacement with different product.

Misrepresentation of item. Shipping was very fast and packed very loosely.

After 5 days the unit stopped functioning, now awaiting confirmation of RMA request.

2007-09-14

"Sold me a counterfeit SanDisk Extreme II card. Don't respond to emails, have not responded to web RMA request."

2007-09-05

"UPDATE: Nov. 30, 2007 - IBM sues Shentech for selling counterfit batteries. Read story:

I ordered what I thought was a genuine Lenovo replacement battery. It turned out to be counterfeit. It had all the right stickers that said it was made by IBM except for the serial number. My computer immediately detected that it was not genuine.

Upon first contacting Shentech I was told that I would have to eat up the shipping costs and the 15% restocking fee. When I threatened to bring a lawsuit for selling counterfit goods and false advertising I immediately got full credit and free return shipping.

Bottom line, do not buy anything from this seller. They will do all they can to take advantage of you. I would pursue a claim against them in court if I had more time.

2007-09-05

"Super duper fast shipping! It's as if I drove across town to pick up the Sandisk Compact Flash card I ordered, except I don't have to. It gets delivered to me in what seems the same amount of time though I am a number of states away. Super, super, super! Great prices and all around 100% satisfied. THANKS!"

2007-08-12

"Shentech cancelled my order because I was an international buyer who paid by paypal. I use paypal to protect me incase the goods don't arrive or should anything go wrong there is an adjudicator.

So they expected me to wire transfer or send a bank check to them...er no thanks scammer.

After the refund from Paypal I'm 10 bucks out of pocket also due to currency conversions....what a waste of time and money. If i had wired or bank checked it would have cost me an extra $20 for wires and $10 for a bank check that would take a further few days to clear.

SHOP ELSE WHERE PEOPLE!

2007-05-25

"Purchase was quick and Shipping was fast! And item arrived in excellent condition! Will definitely buy from Shentech again!"

2007-05-18

"These people are very good, great customer service, or should i say excelent customer service!! i got my item on time with them, an still i being put to use. would difinitely buy from them again!! "

2007-05-10

"Ordered Sunday, it shipped Monday, I received the memory stick on Wednesday. Good experience for a New York to Miami order. Would buy from again."

2007-05-08

"great customer service, fast accurate shipping, great product.

I ordered a power supply online late on Friday, (shipped ground)received it on Monday!

great company...will do business with them again, highly recommended.

John Taylor

Share Shentech's store rating

Shentech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shentech is not a merchant member
Shentech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!