• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.96/10 4.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.60/10 4.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.27/10 5.27/10

"Just received my order. Horribly disappointed as honestly I would only wear 1/6 of the items I bought. The rest are very ugly looking and the cut of the dresses around the mid section are very odd. The sizing of every item is either too small or like a huge unwearable sack, despite the fact that I carefully matched their "measurements" to my body size.

Also the colours and materials are different from the pictures. Every dress I bought is the same material, even though two say polyester, and one says cotton blend.

I will not be purchasing from SheInside again. I'd rate their clothing quality to less than even Supre clothing, and I've seen nicer things in Kmart. Even though the items are cheap, it's still annoying that I wasted $120 on clothing that I will never wear and would never have even looked twice at in a store.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

Sheinside., Sheinside rep has responded

“Hello,
We are really sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of your purchase from sheinside.com, you can return or exchange your items within 30 days from the delivered date.
Please contact with us, we will give you the return address.
Looking forward to your reply.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a nice day”

ElleWash's Avatar
Chicago Suburb

"First, I have to say, I LOVE THE Clothes and you can not beat the prices! I ordered three dresses and they fit wonderfully. Very flattering and the size is perfect. I did have a question about one of the items and customer service was extremely helpful in guiding me through. My order also arrived on time and I am extremely happy...YAY!! I will be purchasing more things from SheInside very soon!!"

"I just got this dress today! (Ordered it a month ago ) and I don't know where to begin. This dress is stunning! I did not want to take it off. The fabric is amazing, its comfortable, and it takes the shape of my body which makes me feel more confident. Hands down my favorite dress in my closet. 100% recommended."

"I recently ordered a Pink Classic Tassel Scarve in pink. It was on Sale, because this hot mamma is on a hard core budget. Anyway, price was great, I think it was like $10 bucks, shipping was free...it got to me super fast and its soft and fantastic. I wore it last night to my daughters parent teacher conference and got 2 compliments on it. I am for sure going to be ordering some as xmas gits!"

"This is the fourth time I buy from this website and I am totally excited with my purchase. Got my new dress in no time at all, at a fraction of the price I was going to pay at the retail store. I love the colour, feel and material of my new dress. The fit is perfect so I don't even have to take it to the seamstress to do custom fitting. It was a flawless choice delivered right to my door, the ultimate shopping dream.

"I have ordered almost a month ago with express shipping and mote than half of them have't been shipped yet. The last time I make business with this seller."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

Sheinside., Sheinside rep has responded

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Could you please give us your order number so that we can provide an update of your order?
Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns with this email:dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"I bought the White Contrast Organza Floral Knit Sweater from Sheinside.com, and fell in love with it! The material was soft and thick – perfect for the upcoming cold weather. The colors were neutral, but very pretty. Shipping and delivery was fast, and the staff answered any questions I had about the sweater. Sheinside might just be my new favorite store!"

"Lilly Pulitzer is amazing. The clothing is perfect for any occasion. The colors are wonderful and easy to match with other accessories. My closet is starting to fill up with Lilly. If it keeps going this way, Lilly will beat all of my other favorites. "

"I just placed the order so I guess I was satisfied. Perhaps it would serve better to ask for overall satisfaction once the purchased item is received.

"Can you say in love! I was looking for a black cocktail dress for my boyfriend's work function. I wanted something different from the norm and a friend referred me to Sheinside. I ordered the black V Neck Backless Midriff Flare dress and I loved it! It fit my oddly small-shaped frame perfectly and I looked like a million bucks, even though I paid under $30 for my dress. I will definitely be ordering something from Sheinside again, very soon. If you are looking for a variety of cute, affordable clothing this is your place!"

"????? ??? ????? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ??????? ???????? ????? ???"

"Only because it takes a longer time to arrive bit its a really trust worthy online store which i completely trust."

"5 days after my purchase and still not delivered. Hope they won't take long."

"I didn't think I would get such a great deal when I initially ordered! The prices are right, great quality, and still in style. The communication and shipping was fast and easy as well! I'm looking forward to my next order!"

"I recently bought a gem necklace from this website at the end of last month. I am very pleased with it! The chain is of good quality and the gem as well as its housing is beautiful! I like to look nice, but I am on strict budget. So, I can not shop at any high end boutiques on a regular basis. I appreciate that these are good quality products for not a lot of money. Thank you Sheinside! "

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.