• Sheinside

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.61/10 5.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.72/10 5.72/10

"Love the two items that I just purchased from them. I have used this website several times in the past because I love their trendy styles. I generally go either their best sellers or top rated items and start there. I most recently purchased the white v neck dip hem loose blouse and the navy spaghetti strap lace jumpsuit and absolutely adore both of them. The fit is per size and I get tons of compliments when I wear the items. Ordering is simple on this site and shipping times are as stated. Never any issues and I will continue to shop here."

"You will not find a better place to shop! everything was on time. support sets the standards for perfect support. It was a last minute shopping idea for my fiance. I almost forgot about her bday :( luckily Sheinside saved me the hassle. All my questions and concerns was answered very quickly. I got her a few nice out fits for Sheinside, one that I like the most was the Embroidered Mini Dress omg that dress compliments the curves in a particularly sexy way lol. look no other place. shop at Sheinside and you will always be happy and sexy or you would keep her happy! Don't say I didn't tell ya"

"I have ordered a few things and they have arrived without problem. The quality is decent, and the products are as pictured. So far I am satisfied with the purchase. "

"Not sure if this site is legit"

“Dear customer,
Sorry for leaving you such negative impression.

We have checked for you and found that your order LZK3274 has been shipped in two parcels already. The first part of your order has been shipped on 21 Mar which was only one day after placing the order.
9374869903500343554292 is your tracking number and you can track it via https://www.usps.com/. The tracking information shows that your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 12:27 pm on March 24, 2015 in RUMFORD, RI 02916.
You can contact the local post office to fetch it if you still didn't get your order.
The rest of your order has been shipped on 25 Mar already. We will inform you of the tracking number once we get it from the shipping company.

If you need further assistance, please contact us via dispute@sheinside.com without hesitation.
Best regards”

"I loved Sheinside's website and their clothing collection. The prices were low to average and I decided to give it a try.

They needed 8 days to process (!!) my order (what modern online shop needs that long?). The quality of the clothes is pretty bad and they use very cheap material but the overall look is nice. However, they just didn't include one item in my package even though I had paid for it via paypal upfront. I never received any message about this missing item. Instead it showed on the website (order overview) that it would be delivered separately at a later point.

More than six weeks later I neither received a message nor my item or a refund. After checking the website again I learned that my item was now apparently out of stock. I contacted the customer service via email, complained and asked for a refund and a compensation. I did receive their refund now but nothing else and did not hear an apology from them until now.

Their customer service is unfriendly, the processing time is inacceptable and I cannot recommend that shop at all.

“Dear customer,
We sincerely apologize for letting you down.

As we noted on our web that generally we need 5-7 business days for processing. Hope you can kindly understand. And sorry to hear that you are not very happy with the processing time. We will make improvements in this aspect in future.
Sorry that our products cannot meet your requirements. Maybe you can take some photos about these defects you mentioned for us so that we can check with our factory. After confirmation, we will refund you for any size and quality problem caused by us.
About the out-of-stock item, our customer service had sent you an email to inform you of this problem. But it might be sent to the spam folder and be neglected unconsciously. Hope you can kindly understand and trust us.
We sincerely apologize for not replying you in time because of time difference. But we didn't do that deliberately. Hope you can kindly accept our apology and forgive us. We have checked for you and found that our customer service have refunded you on 23 Mar already. The refund will be back to your account within 3-5 business days. You may get it very soon.
Sorry for bringing you so much trouble and leaving you such negative impression. We will keep your comment in our mind and remind ourselves that we still have many unperfect aspects. And we promise that we will do better later.

If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us via dispute@sheinside.com.
Best regards.”

"People need to realize that this is a site that distributes clothing from China made based on reproductions of items offered elsewhere. I took a chance after seeing some items displayed on stylishpetite that seemed to be decent looking.

It took a little while for the products to come, but that was expected considering the distance and it also states a processing time. 5 out of the 6 items I ordered were great. The entire order cost just over $100. The only item that I will not be able to wear is a skirt as it has stiff material and is very short. Considering the price that I paid, you can't expect perfection. My recommendation to you is to carefully review the items and look for items that have customer photographs to see the actual look of the finished product. For what it is, I would say that it is pretty good. I have placed a second order and am awaiting the arrival of my new clothes!

"Please note that their return instructions are VERY unclear. NO where was it explained how exactly to get the return shipping label, so I paid $15 to get the clothes returned which was not refunded to me. I am very disappointed. Total waste of money. Clothes did not fit at all like pictures. They advertise "free returns"... good luck figuring that one out!"

Nice day.

Thank you for your support and sorry for all misunderstanding.
Sorry that our products couldn't meet your requirements which caused you to return them back. Please understand that sometimes difference between real items and shown pictures cannot be fully avoided. But we will find a way to solve this problem.
And we sincerely apologize for all misunderstanding. Actually your return procedure was under processing when you returned your items back which was really out our expectation. We didn’t expect that either. Hope you can kindly trust us.
We have checked for you and found that our customer service suggested providing you with a coupon as compensation.
Maybe you can tell us your opinion via email later. We promise that we will give you a perfect solution.

Have a nice day.”

"This shop is amazing in my opinion. I had constant positive feedback from friends of mine who buy gifts from here to their women. And I've also done so for over a year.

The quality's amazing and it looks even better on my woman than on the model they had! (Can anyone sense a proud boyfriend?)

"This was my first time buying a product from Sheinside and I am happy with the overall experience. The shipping was fast and the product was perfect."

"Ok sheinside
can you give me an email address that I can communicate with and a one that will be replying to my emails?
PS: as for the confirmation email I can assure you it is not in my junk/spam folder coz I've been checking it everyday.
I'd really appreciate a confirmation email asap.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-22-2015

“Dear customer,
We sincerely apologize for all inconvenience we have brought you.

First, about the confirmation email you mentioned, our system would send you the email automatically when you successfully placed the order. But it might be neglected because of being sent to the spam folder. And we just found that the email address you left cannot be reached. Is there somthing wrong? And you can contact us via email dispute@sheinside.com.
And sorry for the waiting time. Generally we only need 5-7 business days for processing. It is delayed because these two items White Long Sleeve Embroidered Bead Lace Dress and Black Sleeveless Double Breasted Dress sell well, we need more time for customization and to stock.
Hope you can kindly understand.
We will try to arrange it well and ship it as soon as possible.
Sorry that our customer service didn’t reply you in time because of time difference and weekends which made you angry and disappointed at us. But we didn’t do that deliberately. We feel regret leaving you such negative impression and we sincerely apologize for that. Hope you can kindly trust and forgive us.

Best regards”

"exactly like what I expect. Very cute jumpsuit."

"sheinside.com it a very fashionable design especially the jewelry , i very satisfied shopping online their service and their product of item each jewelry i order all are good quality leather of bracelet"

"Very cheaply made clothing. Took them 2+ weeks just to ship my order! Ordered two different shirts on two different occasions. The first shirt I ordered was ripped when I got it in the mail. The second short ripped on the side the second time I wore it when I scratched my stomach. What a waste of money. I asked for a refund, and they never replied. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-19-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for the late reply.
Generally we need 5-7 business days for processing and it takes little longer than usual because the item White Triangle Deer Print Dipped Hem T-Shirt sells well and we need more time to stock and to do quality-control tests.
Your order has been shipped on 15 Feb already actually, but sometimes we cannot get the tracking number or the tracking information until it has been delivered to your country.
Hope you can kindly understand and trust us.
Sorry to hear that our items cannot meet your requirements because of these defects. We have checked every parcel before shipment. The problem you mentioned is really out of our expectation. Maybe you can take some photos which can show these defects clearly for us. So that we can check them with our factory.
And we sincerely apologize for not replying you in time because of time difference. But we didn’t do that intentionally. Our customer service have noted down all your problems and we are pretty sure that they will help you solve these problems very soon.

Best regards.”

"I loved my purchase. its like we see:) beautiful"

"From the very beginning i was kinda skeptical. This site seemed too good to be true! But i found a stunning lime green dress and the price was just too good to pass. I decided to take a chance and made my first order on a Tuesday. The site was free shipping with no minimum purchase so once again it felt too good to be true. That same Tuesday evening i got a shipped confirmation evening and i was very excited since it was super fast. The next day i tracked my order and freaked out since it said it was coming all the way from Hong Kong. I figured it would take about a month to get to me. The next day i decided to track it again and was shocked to see that my order was already in California. I received my order on Saturday and I couldn't be more pleased with it! The dress is absolutely stunning, looks just like pictured and i am soOo happy with it. I love this site and i will definitely be making many more orders from them! "

Share Sheinside's store rating

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.