• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10

"Very slow!!! Ordered express shipping and it's been weeks! Emailed cust serv several times and no response. They have time to read reviews and respond to the reviews, but can't respond to customers inquiring about the status of their order? "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-17-2014

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

Your tracking number is 8949279776, the tracking history shows that the parcel has been delivered at HILLSBOROUGH on July 17, 2014 and signed for by : SOF

Please contact us back via this link http://www.sheinside.com/contact-us.html or our online chatting :)
Hope you enjoy your day”

"really good prices, will definitely purchase again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Your tracking number is 8947183000, and the tracking history shows that your items has been delivered at Departed Facility in MIAMI GATEWAY - USA on July 18,2014. Please wait patiently.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"She inside resolved my issue within 24 hours and refunded me the discount amount. Great service guys. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-15-2014

“Hello,
We are really sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

We have refunded 20% discount to your paypal account, it's all $397.34. The ID is 86W283451S287043E. Please confirm whether the money to your account.
Hope you enjoy your day”

"Sheinside is one of my favorite places to shop. The prices are excellent and the shipping is very reasonable. There are always so many new products and options to choose from; I could shop there for days! I ordered two sweaters from Sheinside, and they looked exactly how the website had them pictured.

One of the sweaters fit perfectly, but the other one did not. Even though the pictures on the website looked exactly like the real thing, the sizing was way off. The sweater ended up being way too tight and a lot shorter than what the description said; it was almost like a midriff sweater.

Another thing that caused me to give 4 stars instead of 5 was the shipping. The estimated shipping time was 5 weeks, but they didn't get here until about 2 months had passed.

I still recommend Sheinside simply because it's a great place to find cool clothes you may not find anywhere else. Even though the shipping took a while and the sizing was off on one sweater, I would still buy from Sheinside again.

"Absolutely a scam! Two of the clothes did not look as described at all. Cheap material. Bad sewing. Overall just bad quality. The buttons holes didn't fit the buttons. The jean shorts looked completely different from the design from the advertisement!

Also, it was very pricey for those items. Very unsatisfied.

Tracking took forever for them to send it.

Do not order from this website!

“Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you !

we apologise for the two clothes which have poor quality and size problem, you can send some images of our quality and size problem so that we can check with our factory.
After comfirmation we will refund you full for any qulity and size problems caused by us!

Hope you enjoy your day”

"I ordered the peach V-neck Spaghetti Strap Backless Maxi Chiffon Dress for my cousins beautiful June garden wedding last month. I am always a little hesitant to order clothes from offline since I like trying them on first, but this dress looked so beautiful on the model I just had to buy it! I fell absolutely in love when I opened the box and tried on the dress. I ordered a size small in this dress. The color is absolutely stunning, the material was such good quality, and the dress was just perfect for my height and size. I got so many compliments during the wedding, and even a number from one of the groomsmen ;) I would definitely recommend this website and dress to everyone! "

"The worst ONline shopping center!!!! they don't respect their refund Policy. They are thief!!! don't purchase on this site if you don't want to lose your money. In addition, the clothes are very poor quality, size chart is not respected. "

“Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you !

We really have refunded you $54.21 to your credit card. Generally speaking, you will receive the money in 20 working days. Please contact your local bank to confirm whether the money to your account. Please wait patiently.

Nice day”

"That was quick! I made the order like on the June 25 and I recieved it July 7. I ordered this shirt
Very good quality.

"This is the worst site i ordered from. First of all I ordered express shipping and it has been over 2 weeks. I have contacted customer service 3 times about giving me a refund because my pageant day was right around the corner and i still havent received anything. They never responded. I orded two items and only got tracing info for one item and to make matters worse i live in arizona, my package was in los angeles and now its in ohio!! why is my package going the total opposite way. They are very unprofessional and I will have to get the law involved and I also need my express shipping fee refunded"

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

The reason is that we are in the middle of busy season. We are imroving our speed of transportation. And the customer service is trying their best to reply every customer's problems. Hope you can understand.
Your tracking number is 7720440663, the tracking history shows that the parcel has been delivered at PHOENIX on July 8th and signed for by : G PARKER.

Please check with your neighbours and family whether they have signed for you.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"Never buy anything from this website. I order a maxi dress and one top but it's been a mint and still I haven't got it! "

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

The reason is that we are in the middle of busy season. We are imroving our speed of transportation. Hope you can understand.
Your tracking number is:LN371732639CN, the tracking history shows that the your item was delivered at 3:01 pm on July 7, 2014 in STAMFORD, CT 06902.

Please contact your local post office to get your parcel or check with your neighbours and family whether they have signed for you.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"Everything from the quality of the clothing, to the unbelievable price, to the speedy and very affordable shipping were great! This is my second order, and on Monday I will receive my third. The website made shopping super easy and shipping was fast and efficient. I'll definitely be shopping there again! "

"Hello everyone, I am so glad to share my happy experience with you about sheinside! I needed some new stuff for summer and had heard about this site from a friend so I decided to try it out. My first thought was wow they are pretty inexpensive! Then I was like wow this stuff is really cute!
So I order the Multicolor Criss Cross Back Loose Dress, White Spaghetti Strap Backless Pleated Dress and also the White Sleeveless Cross Back Chiffon Blouse!
Now came the waiting which is the thing I always have a problem with! I am not a patient person when it comes to clothes! But I was very surprised when my order arrived right when they said it would! I have had a great experience with sheinside and I will certainly be ordering from them again soon!
Thank you for adding such great looks to my wardrobe!!!

"2 weeks since i ordered and i'm unable to track my order which i highly doubt has been shipped yet as the tracking number keeps changing. I have emailed them and i hope i get a credible tracking number or a refund by tomorrow,or I will have to open dispute and file a claim with paypal. At least I know not to order from them anymore. Worst site to order from so stay away.

UPDATE
Even though I had to harass them a little before my order was finally shipped, my item arrived 18 days after I ordered and it looked exactly like the picture on their website. I wasn't able to track my item until a few days before delivery and I kind of feel sad for accusing them of not giving me the right tracking number, or numbers in my case, but both my tracking numbers were correct. At the end of the day, patience is key when ordering from this site.

“Hello,
Thank you for shopping on sheinside.
Thanks so much for sharing the feedback with us, we enjoy reading reviews on shopping experiences with sheinside.
Hope you enjoy your day!”

"Order takes forever to come, but the customer service dept. was very helpful. "

“Hello,
Thank you for shopping on sheinside.
Thanks so much for sharing the feedback with us, we enjoy reading reviews on shopping experiences with sheinside, especially when they are as positive as yours. We take these very seriously.
If you have any other problems, please contact us back via this link http://www.sheinside.com/contact-us.html or our online chatting :)
Nice day!”

"I bought the light blue sleeveless florals print sheath dress. I bought it for a party and am glad I did. It was comfortable, beautiful, and reasonably priced. I also love the free shipping with $30 dollar purchase. I bought some jewelry to go with the dress. I will recommend Sheinside to everyone I know. I got so many compliments at that party. "

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.