• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.54/10 4.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.69/10 3.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.15/10 4.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.94/10 4.94/10

"I will not be buying from them again. I ordered my products on the 19th Nov and qualified for free express shipping and they still haven't been delivered. Its absolutely ridiculous and it sure doesn't take one month to deliver a product. Ive emailed them multiple times and haven't had a response as to where my product it. I tracked it and it says CET Pre-advice Received. No idea what that means...
Its not hard to send an email to update your customers once in a while

“Hello,
We are really sorry for the late order.

Because the reason of time difference, customer service can't reply you immediately.
And your items has been shipped out on 8th, December. The tracking number is FG385105373GB, you can track it on http://www.ec-firstclass.org/Details.aspx#. The tracking history shows that your parcel is ready to Outward RDC Volumetric Acceptance on 17th.
In fact, your order is standard shipping, therefore, the shipping speed is very slowly. Hope you can kindly understand this.

Have a great day”

"Never Ever again will i order from this company! When I tried to check my order status, it said I had no such order. I tried the only way I could get in contact with anybody was through chat, and the sales rep. never responded until I had to make a couple of attempts. and He wasn't much of a help. I was hoping to have my order fulfilled by Christmas but at the rate this is going, I doubt it will happen. Stick with a company that is well known and trusted! I started my order at the beginning of December. "

“Hello,
Sorry for bringing you so much trouble.

The reason is that in these two months, the customer service is so busy, they may can't reply you immediately. We deeply apologize for the customer service. Our company will improve the customer service and give our customers the best service possible.
In fact, your items has been shipped out on 13th, December. The tracking number is 9361269903500232783295, you can track it on : https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&text28777=&tLabels=9361269903500232783295.
The tracking history shows that your item arrived at a shipping partner facility at 12:10 am on December 17, 2014 in COMPTON, CA 90220.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns with this email:dispute@sheinside.com
Have a nice day”

"I placed an order on nov. 30 and still have not recieved my items, too bad since I liked the look of there products and prices."

“Hello,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Because in this two months, we have a lot of orders every day,and we have some troubles in shipping. Sorry for the delay.
Your order has been shipped out on 17th, December. The tracking number is LN623197293CN, you can track it on :https://www.usps.com/.
But the logistics information is updated very slowly. Could you please wait two days to track your items? Hope you can understand.

Have a great day”

"The processing for the customer order is very very slow. Even though I've been waited for almost a month (I ordered on 19th november 2014) , my order is still processing. and I sent a email several times, but I got no conclusive answer.
I'm really disappointed about this site , but I love the clothes. I hope that I will get my order finally (my order was meant to be a Christimas present but in this way it will be a Easter present).

“Hello,
Sorry for making you wait for a long time.

We have contacted with the production sector, they have prepared your items well. You order is ready to ship out.
It may take 6 working days to ship it out. Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number.

If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Hope you enjoy your day”

"Ordered items from this site and got express shipping. Their shipping information on their policy states 5-7 days processing time yet it has been over 9 days since I've made my order and it still has not shipped. Very disappointed that I won't be getting my order when I was expecting. If there's going to be a delay in processing time during christmas season, they should state that somewhere on their website or else I wouldn't have ordered at the time that I did.

Update (Dec 17th): Received an email stating that they apologize for the delay. The email was sincere and I had them change the shipping address, which they quickly did for me. Status of my order is still "processing". Will update again when products come.

“Hello,
We are really sorry for the late order.

Over the last several days, we have had some problems with the supply of two of your items. We apologize for the delay.
We have contacted our suppliers and and they have informed us that they have prepared your items well. It may take 6 working days to ship your items out.
Please forgive the delay. We are sure there will be no similar mistakes in the future.
We will inform you as soon as your parcel ship out, and we're sure you will find them worth waiting for.

Have a great day”

"I have been waiting for over a month for my order and nothing has been shipped. They emailed me and said that they will ship it out but it takes 7 days to process....BUT THEY KEEP SAYING THAT and don't do it."

“Hello,

We have shipped your order out on 17th, December. But the logistics information is updated very slowly.
We will give you the tracking number tomorrow.

Have a great day”

"So upset with this company right now. I ordered sweaters on 11/30 and they are still "urging shipment." REALLY?? I'm panicking now since THESE SWEATERS ARE GIFTS FOR PEOPLE FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! I really and truly hope they will be here before Christmas because it's only making me angrier by the day since my order's progress has remained unchanged for 2 and a half weeks now!"

“Hello,

Because in this two months, we have a lot of orders every day, and we have some troubles in shipping. Sorry for the delay.
We have prepared your items well, It may take 5 working days to ship your items out. Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number.

Have a great day”

"Not very happy as I have been waiting over 3 weeks for my order. still no changes or update on where my order over £1000 is? I have been told 7 days ago that it would be shipped in 3-4 days! but yet still nothing. I had express shipping on these items but this was pointless as I am still waiting for my things to come? the clothes look gorgeous and the prices are fab but apart from this the shipping time is not good at all!"

Sorry for the late order.

The reason is that your items are so many, we need some time to stock them, there is a delay.
And before we can ship your order, Sheinside has to prepare your products, do strict quality control tests and carefully package the items. It may take 6 working days to ship your items out.

Have a nice day”

"Ordered a scarf and a necklace on Dec.3 and it still says processing. SO displeased with this website so far. I have emailed and they said they would ship right away and still have not. Probably will not order from this company ever again. May even have to file a paypal dispute. This is ridiculous. "

“Hello,
Sorry for making you wait for a long time.

Your items has been shipped out on 16th, December.
The tracking number is LN623983913CN, you can track it on https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LN623983913CN.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"We placed our order on 12/5. I checked it on 12/12 to get a tracking number and it said the order was "processing". Took customer service 3 days to get back to me and let me know:
" Your order YCX2518has been shipped out . But the tracking number still have not been updated for now. so we cant stop it when it is in transit
If you are our register customer, please login your account and find MY ORDERS to check your tracking information. If you can not find the information on the website, please check later because the shipping company needs time to update the information. Or you can email us about the tracking number few days later. "

This sounds like they just shipped it out yesterday! When I check the tracking now there is an added button call URGING SHIPMENT so it sounds like this is an issue for them. This whole process seems fishy to me. I needed this order by a certain date and now it looks like there is no telling when it will reach me. I will NOT be ordering from this site again.

Sorry for the late order.

Your items has been shipped out on 15th, December. The tracking number is LN618514930CN, and you can track it on: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LN618514930CN.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"I ordered from this side before one month and my order is still processing. the funny thing is that I select the express shipping!! not to mention the chat online!! it sucks.
I want my order to be cancel.

“Hello,
We sincerely apologize for making you wait for a long time.

In fact, your order will be ready to ship out today. Do you still need your order?
Please reply us as soon as possible.

Florida

"When a woman does not live in a large city it becomes extremely difficult for her to find clothes and accessories that neighbors are not wearing. This was my problem until I stumbled on SheInside, then started finding wide selections in styles that I love.

My last order was fairly large and I knew something would go wrong with the packaging, but to my surprise every dress, jacket, and accessory was error free.

The package took about 3 weeks before arriving at my door, but I expected this since shipping was free and not coming from my country. I will continue shopping with them because prices are low, the clothes are trendy, there is always a sale, and I can't ever deny free shipping.

"So happy with my purchase! I bought an adorable, and super cozy, panda hooded-sweater from Sheinside last week. I got an extra 20% off since it was my first order, which was awesome! The sweater was a great bargain, and the material is so soft and comfortable. I spent the extra few bucks that I saved on the sweater on express shipping, and got my order within the week! Overall, I am quite pleased with my purchase, and will be doing some of my holiday shopping on this site. Great deals, and quality clothes - can't beat that, right!"

"Never in my life have I had a worse online shopping experience. DONOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS. Their customer service team is ill-equiped and lacks communication. After my first post here, I was contacted by a representative who offered to change my shipping address so I would receive my order on time. After assisting me with very little information about the status of my order, she asked me to take my review down. Just when I was considering altering my review, I received an email which responded to a cancel request I made A WEEK AGO. The email informed me that my order had been cancelled, despite the fact that I had corresponded with another representative less than 2 hours ago confirming my change of address and estimated shipping date. I am only hoping the unqualified staff finally learns to communicate amongst each other and give me a confirmed status of my order. As of now, my christmas presents are ruined and I feel extremely bitter towards this terrible excuse of a business.

Previous review:
I am very disappointed in the service of this website. I had high expectations from them but it has been a week and my order has not shipped. I sent them repeated emails and customer service was either rude or unresponsive. I am extremely tempted to call my credit card company tomorrow and cancel the charge and the order. This is especially frustrating because I paid an extra $15 to have my order shipped via express mail - a direct indication of the urgency of my order. Extremely disappointing, will never recommend or reorder.

Sorry for the late order.

The reason is that one of your item is the best selling clothing, so we need some time to stock it. Sorry for the delay.
We can ship what we have in stock now and ship the unavailable items when they come in.
And two of your items are ready to ship out. It may take 6 working days to ship them out. Once the clothing have been sent, we will give
you the tracking number.

Have a nice day”

"I'm honestly pretty disappointed. The clothes are so cute but the processing and shipping is extremely slow.
It's been a month since I placed my order (Nov. 16). I have been waiting patiently but now I'm started to get annoyed having to wait so long for my package to arrive. Heck, it hasn't even left their warehouse yet.
I've sent two emails, which luckily were responded to fairly quickly, but I have yet to see any progress in the shipment.
Please send out my package, I need it urgently.

Sorry for the late order.

You items are ready to ship out. It may take 6 working days to ship your order out. Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number.

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.