• Sheinside

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.24/10 6.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.39/10 5.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10

"I was surprised by how soft and comfy this sweater is! It seems to be made from good quality. Although it is too small for me, it was true to size. I'll definitely keep shopping at Sheinside, and this time with a better eye for size haha :)"

"This website has very cute clothes but don't expect to get it ANYWHERE near the time the invoice says you will. They say they need 5-7 days for processing, which sure, if they tell you that its fine, but I have now been waiting 13 days since I placed my order and it still hasn't even been shipped!!!!
On day 6 I started a ticket with them to ask about my order status because on 3 out of the 4 items I ordered they were said to ship within 24 hours and the 4th item was 'in stock'. They told me that it is their "busy season" and that my order was ready to be shipped and would be shipped immediately. By day 11 of processing MY ORDER STILL WASN'T SHIPPED! I told them that I now needed to change the address of where my order was going because I won't be in town for it to be shipped to the original address. IT TOOK THEM 2 DAYS JUST TO GET BACK TO ME TO CHANGE THE ADDRESS!
So now, day 13 of processing I am STILL waiting for my order to be shipped.
Absolutely AWFUL customer service. Will NEVER order from this site again just based on this HORRIBLE experience.
There are a lot of other online boutiques with just as cute of clothes with 100000% better customer service and shipping processes.

PS. Sheinside responded to my review below saying that my order was ready to be shipped on May 20th. On May 25th my order was STILL NOT SHIPPED to the original address so then I INITIATED changing the shipping address on the 25th. They WAITED 5 DAYS AFTER IT WAS READY TO SHIP AND STILL DIDN'T SHIP IT!!!!!!!!!!! And I gave them my new shipping address IMMEDIATELY way before I wrote this review. So the fact that they also didn't now I already gave them my new address and asked me to send it via email is just ridiculous.
DON'T ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted May-26-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for late reply and for keeping you waiting.
In general, we can manage to ship these items marked with “ships in 24hrs” within 24hrs as we promised. It is delayed because one item in your order could not be shipped within 24hrs. We needed time to process and we just wanted to make sure that you could get these four items together in good condition, which also caused the delay. Hope you can kindly accept our apology and forgive us.
We have checked for you and found that your order has been shipped to your new address.
61299992140420523504 is your tracking number and you can track it via http://www.17track.net/en/result/express-details-100003.shtml?nums=61299992140420523504 . The tracking information needs few business days for updating and sometimes we may not be able to get detailed tracking information until it has been delivered to your country.
Sorry that our customer service didn’t reply you in time because of time difference and weekends. We didn’t do that deliberately. Hope you can kindly understand. All of you are our precious customers. It is not only our duty but also our honor to serve you. We will never ever try to deceive you or to ignore you. You can trust us.

If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us via dispute@sheinside.com.
Best regards.”

""I ordered an item from sheinside.com and it was very affordable price. Its shipping was very efficient. They sells best product with high quality. I would recommend them to anyone!
I am very happy with the service. I got the quality of the clothing I bought. I am very sure I will buying from here again. Thank you for great service!

"I can't stop ordering from sheinside, the price is resonable, quality is good for the price, service is nice, I definitely will sent all my friends here"

"I love Sheinside! It has the best and cheapest prices for the cutest and in style clothing. Very affordable and stylish at the same time! "

"Every time I order from Sheinside my order ships quickly and arrives on time. I am completely Satisfied with the quality and style of the clothing. I am now a loyal customer."

"I bought the White Sleeveless Halter Floral Flare Dress SKU:dress150115501. I ordered the dress in my size in centimeters instead of inches. This is very important for an accurate fit as this store does not use "American" S, M, L sizes. The dress fit me well and the material was soft with just enough stretch. It came when my confirmation email predicted it would, I was neither surprised nor let down by the service. I would most definitely recommend this online store to anyone looking for styles that are current or for any clothing needs because SheInside provides a wide selection of items. "

"I heard about Sheinside from a friend and thought I'd take a look around. I am a total shoe lover- from Louboutin to Converse- and they have a really extensive collection of fun, cute styles at awesome prices. I thought I'd try a pair of cute purple mesh chunky-heeled sandals for springtime. I received 30% off my order, and they shipped in the timing that the site said they would. I'm sure I'll buy more shoes from them in the future. I can keep myself current without breaking the bank! I am pleased with my purchase and will keep Sheinside in my repetoire for online shopping venues."

"its just awesome and very smart. i really like this....................................awesome"

"THIS WEBSITE IS TERRIBLE! SERIOUSLY!! APPARENTLY IT SHOWS THAT THEY SHIP THIS ORDER ON 5/14/15 AND WHEN I TRACK THE SHIPMENTS IT SAYS THAT STILL WAITING AT THE FEDEX LOCATION!! TERRIBLE SERVICE!! AGAIN! THEY TOOK MY MONEY THE SAME DAY! AND NOW I HAVE WAITED FOR MORE THAN 3 WEEKS AND NOTHING!!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-25-2015

Sorry for late reply.
In general, we need 5-7 business days for processing. It seems that you contacted our customer service to cancel this order before. As a result, the shipment was delayed. And your order was shipped on 19 May instead of 14 May.
Hope you can kindly understand.
61299992140420317691 is your tracking number and you can track it via http://www.fedex.com/us/. The tracking information needs few business days for updating and sometimes we may not be able to get detailed tracking information until it has been delivered to your country.
Hope you can kindly understand and trust us.
We are so sorry for keeping you waiting and we sincerely apologize for that. As customer-service employees, providing our customers with more considerate and better shopping experience than others is our unshakable responsibility. Sorry for letting you down. We promise that we will do better in future.

Best regards.”

"Sheinside is a great source for fashion and accessories at phenomenal prices. Their clothing is on-trend and perfect for junior/young adult customers. Better yet, though, are their prices. I was astounded upon scanning the prices of the products they offer online; resisting a purchase was impossible. But what made my impulse buy worth it was the quick, polite customer service I received (I had questions about a product) and efficient tracking information provided for my order. I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely be a returning customer at Sheinside. "

"Got a short backless blue dress from Sheinside. Cam eon time, fit perfectly and great material. Looks amazing, gets tons of compliments! Super happy with the Sheinside service"

"They say they don't support P.O. box addresses,because they ship packages out via DHL.What they don't notice is that,in the United States,DHL transfers the package over to USPS.Not only is all tracking lost in that process,but a P.O. box address can be used in the first place.Because I couldn't put in my P.O. box address,I had to ship to an address that I'm not always at.That caused my $100 "insured" package to get lost.Luckily,USPS refunded the money I spent.Sheinside did nothing.They kept telling me "the tracking says your package has been forwarded for delivery".They were still looking at the tracking DHL provided,which was old and false at the time.I was not given a refund,even in store credit - I would have gladly taken store credit.My package is still nowhere to be found and I don't reccommend buying from Sheinside,newly named Shein.Go to Yesstyle.com or everbuying.com instead and save yourself some frustration."

modified review Rep reply posted May-24-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for late reply and we sincerely apologize for all misunderstanding.
The shipping way you chose is express delivery. As a result, we needed to ship your order via DHL which may not be able to accept p.o.box address. We didn’t deceive you. Hope you can kindly understand and trust us.
Sorry for all inconvenience. About the parcel you haven’t received, no worry please. We have already contacted our colleagues to check what happened exactly for you. And we promise that we will never escape from our responsibility. You can trust us. Besides, could you kindly explain to us why usps refunded you? Maybe you can give us detailed explanation via email later.
We are so sorry for leaving you with such a negative impression. Please accept our sincere and unreserved apology. Please remember that you are our precious customers. All our customer service are sparing no efforts to help you solve your problems and to meet your requirements. And we are pretty sure that this problem will be solved perfectly.

Thank you.
Best regards.”

"I bought a classy dress from Sheinside last month to attend a friend’s upcoming wedding. Firstly I was able to make my purchase without any issues as the website was user friendly. The website indicated that delivery would be in 30 days but I was pleasantly surprised when I receive it few days before the expected time. I was very happy with my purchase as the material of the dress was of high quality and the dress was exactly how it was described on their website. I will be recommending this site to my family and friends and I will definitely be purchasing more items from Sheinside as not only are the things affordable but of high quality."

"I ordered a few things drop the website and I still haven't received them either even though I applied for expedited shipping because I wanted to suprise my sister for her birthday and her birthday is here but still no clothes"

modified review Rep reply posted May-22-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for late reply and we are so sorry for the waiting time.
In general, we need 5-7 business days for processing. We have checked for you and found that your order has been shipped on 18 May already. And the shipping way you chose is expedited shipment which will take 6-8 business days for delivery while the processing time is not included.
Hope you can kindly understand.
LN931949925CN is your tracking number and you can track it via http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=LN931949925CN. The tracking information shows that it is in transit to you now. You may get it very soon.
No worry please. All of you are our precious customers. We will do anything we can to help you and to meet your requirements.

If there is any problem, you can contact us via dispute@sheinside.com freely.
Best wishes.”

Share Sheinside's store rating

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.