• Sheinside

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.99/10 5.99/10

"I just recently found out about this website and have instantly fallen in love! An item in my 1st order was sold out and had to be exchanged. There was a slight hiccup in communication but ultimately I got my items and credits and everything was good! Depending on what you order it can be a while for shipping but the price and beauty of the clothes are worth it. Great website!"

"i have to admit sheinside.com is my favourite online clothes shop, it includes among basics some really outstanding pieces,..!my experience with the customer service is overall good, they replied almost instantly when i pointed out that i applied a coupon and it didn't work out. i was utterly impressed with the quality and texture of the blouses i bought, a bit less for that of a plain blazer i bought.this store is not for basics but for the unique items they have, thus i am definitely going to shop here again.just placed a new order, let's hope they won't disappoint me even this time!!!1"

"My order was shipped very quickly and arrived well packaged. The item itself was exactly as described, well manufactured, and reasonably priced. I'm already back, looking to make more purchases."

"My third time ordering from SheInside & I can't get enough! Fabulous products, amazing quality & very low prices! Discount on almost every item & free shipping to the U.S make me love the store even more but what really gets me is the quality. When I first ordered, considering what I had paid for my clothes, I expected to wear them once and be done with them which I thought was OK considering what I had paid, boy was I wrong! Extremely high quality & they look like they'll last for a good while, longer than what Ive bought from expensive department stores! I have no problem recommending this site to anyone, bear in mind the shipping can take up to 30 days but its worth the wait considering what you're paying and the quality you receive. Just placed another order not 2 days ago & I can't wait for my new dress! "

"The dress i ordered sucked. the shipping was longer than what i was told (when purchasing in at item it says "ships in 5-7 days." well when you go to check on your shipment, it says that the websites items take 5-7 days TO PROCESS before a 7-12 day shipping.) I ordered the "Red Deep V Neck Split Maxi Dress" and when it came (after the event i ordered it for) i was appalled. THE SLIP UNDER THE DRESS THAT IS SUPPOSED TO KEEP THINGS FROM BEING TOTALLY SEE THROUGH, ENDS AT MY BELLY BUTTON. And the measurements for an XL? COMPLETELY wrong. HATE that i ordered this dress. HATE this website and the consumer service."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for the late reply and we sincerely apologize for all misunderstanding.
Generally we need 5-7 business days for processing. And as we noted on our web, free shipping to the US will take 9-12 business days while the processing time is not included.
Hope you can kindly understand.
Moreover, sorry to hear that the dress cannot fit you well. We have marked all these items with detailed measurement on our web. Generally, there will be 2-3cm error because of manual measurement. Is there something wrong with the measurement?
Maybe you can send us some photos with clear measurement so that we can check with our factory. After confirmation, we will refund you for any size and quality problem caused by us.
We are so sorry that you are unsatisfied with our customer service and we sincerely apologize for that. Providing our customers with better shopping experience is our unshakable obligation and responsibility. All of our colleagues are sparing no efforts to help you and to meet your requirements. And we will keep making efforts to improve our service.
Hope you can kindly accept our apology and trust us.

If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us via dispute@sheinside.com.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards.”

"My order came super fast, and I love the quality of the materials. I just loved it."

"Affordable items that I don't find at my local stores. Although the ground shipping takes a while about 2 weeks, sometimes when I bought a necklace the gem was broken so I had to glue it back on myself. Overall, I would still keep purchasing at Sheinside "

"Loveddddd the dresses! Was worried they wouldn't fit because ordering online can always be tricky but they fit wonderfully. Was very pleased."

"I really like the clothing selection on this site--the clothes are cute and modern and you really can't beat the prices! I like that the measurements are included for each item, which helps determine the fit. Delivery takes about 30 days, but everything arrived as described. I love the skirt I ordered and the dress. Thanks!"

"I ordered a few shirts, 4 in total and I must say I’m very surprised. I wasn’t expecting the quality that I got, it was better than what I expected to be considering the price I paid for them. Because you know, ‘You get what you Paid for’ thing, but in this case it just wasn’t true. I love their printed shirts. They’re just so snarky and cute! So I had to give in and get them. It was worth the wait in getting them. They’re now some of my favorite shirts to wear. I will be ordering from them again very soon!"

"Lets just say it was a heavy day of online shopping. I purchased many items from many sites, including Sheinside and out of them all this is the one I am the happiest. Not only did my item arrive first and very promptly, but the packaging was delightful and the quality is the best I have had for any stocking. I cannot wait for my next purchase. "

"This top is better quality than I expected. The detailing is so pretty and I love dressing it up or down. "

"I made my purchase on the 08th of April, today is the 20th of April and my order has not even been processed??? Extremely dissapointed in Sheinside!! It should have been shipped by now!! Will not shop with you again if you do not take emmediate action to get my purchase shipped!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-20-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for the late reply and we sincerely apologize for the waiting time.
Generally we need 5-7 business days for processing. It takes longer than usual because the item White Long Sleeve Floral Embroidery Dress in your order sells well and we need more time to customize it from the factory.
We are so sorry for keeping you waiting because of the long processing time. But we just wanted to make sure that every item in your order would be delivered in good condition.
Hope you can kindly understand and forgive us.
We have checked for you and found that your order has almost been processed well. We will ship it and inform you of the tracking number very soon. All of you are our valuable customers. We treasure you and take your feedbacks as well as comments seriously. We promise that these shortages will be improved in future.

Thank you for your support.

"*********************
22/04 update: Thank you to sheinside's web PR/CSR staff who replied promptly.  I appreciate the effort.

HOWEVER, IT IS NOW THE 10TH WORKING DAY SINCE I PAID FOR MY ORDER. THIS ALREADY EXCEEDS THE 5-7 WORKING DAYS TIMEFRAME given in your response.

ESPECIALLY MORE LUDICROUS SINCE MOST OF MY ITEMS WERE CLEARLY MARKED "SHIPS IN 24 HOURS" ON THE SITE. WHICH IS WHY I SELECTED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE. Even if they are truly doing quality checks, this seemingly requires far too many days...FALSE ADVERTISING IS FRUSTRATING FOR CUSTOMERS LIKE MYSELF. I won't be shopping with sheinside anymore if this matter is not resolved within the day.

****************
I made a large order on the 9th of April, and most of the items were listed as ready to ship within 24 hours. I also had a coupon for 2-day shipping. However, after all this time, my order is still "processing" and i am starting to feel like all the negative reviews on here are true...i read that some other customers had their packages split into 2 so some clothes which were ready arrived faster than others, but that doesn't seem to be the case for me.

I wish i can say i love sheinside, but right now, that seems to be becoming more and more unlikely.

Perhaps i'll just stick with ASOS from now on, for they have a larger business scale but don't take half as long as sheinside to pack and ship orders.

It'll take a really pleasant surprise and quality clothing for me to change my mind about sheinside

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-19-2015

“Dear customer,
Thank you for your support first and we sincerely apologize for the waiting time.

Generally we need 5-7 business days for processing. It takes longer than usual because you have so many items in your order. We just wanted to do some quality-control tests to make sure that you can get every item in your order in good condition. Sorry for the delay and we sincerely apologize for that.
Hope you can kindly understand and accept our apology.
Sheinside is aimed at providing its customers with better shopping experience and high-quality products. Sorry for letting you down because of the waiting time. Please remember that all our staff are sparing no efforts to help you and to meet your requirements.
And we will do better in future.
We have checked for you today and found that your order has been shipped already. We will inform you of the tracking number once we get it from the shipping company.

Sorry again.
Best regards.”

"I ordered a couple of items from this website and am currently still waiting on my order to be shipped. The website said to allow 7 days of processing. I spoke to customer service and they said they aren't sure when my order will be shipped. So it has been over a week of processing and my order hasn't even been processed yet. I'm expecting the dress to arrive, the very latest May 20th, allowing them 5 weeks, but sadly I doubt this will be achieved. On top of that, the customer service was quite unprofessional. I'm very disappointed as this is my first time ordering online. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-19-2015

Nice day.

Thank you for your support and sorry for the waiting time.
Generally we need 5-7 business days for processing which is different from 5-7 days. And it takes longer than usual because the item Navy Off The Shoulder Maxi Dress in your order sells well for its elegant design. We need more time to customize it from the factory.
Hope you can kindly understand.
Sorry that our customer service offered you such an inappropriate reply and we sincerely apologize for that. As customer-service employees, providing you with better shopping experience is our unshakable responsibility. Sorry for all inconvenience but we promise that we will do better in future.

If you need further assistance, please contact us via dispute@sheinside.com without hesitation.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely.”

Share Sheinside's store rating

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.