• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.02/10 5.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10

"This website is simply just the best there is! The products are of extremely high quality and I'll therefore buy again and AGAIN!!! I recommend it very much!"

"This company is such a crock. I was so excited to find a place to buy affordable clothes. I put in an order 16 days ago and it is still nowhere in sight. It tells you it shipped but doesn't tell you where it's at. Also note that if you buy something they add 5-7 days of processing time ON TOP OF shipping time. You never get an estimate of when it will arrive or where it's coming from. I was also stoked for the coupon you get for 20% off when you're a new customer but coupon codes don't apply to anything on presale or for some sale items (which is like half their inventory). Then when I applied the coupon code it wouldn't let me go back to add another item. Instead I had to restart entirely and it told me I already used the coupon. I tried to sign in through Facebook for the 25% off but it also doesn't let me do that either. When I emailed them they basically said to be patient and ignored all my other questions."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Your items has been shipped. The tracking number is 2504985744, and you can track it on: http://www.dhl.com/en.html
The tracking history shows that your items arrived at Delivery Facility in PHOENIX - USA on Wednesday, October 15, 2014. Please wait patiently.
Besides, we will give you a coupon code as compensation, please check your email.
And we have checked, it can sign in Facebook with 25off, please change another browser and try again.

Please contact us if you need any further assistance with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"I never order anything online. Shopping Sheinside online was great! The transaction was so simple and quick, I felt so confident about everything. I have already told a few friends about it..and I will most definitely be doing more shopping very soon. Thanks Sheinside! You guys are amazing!"

"I am so angry with the service provided to me. I ordered my items on 9/29 and it is no 10/14. My order is still processing.. I have spoken to the online help 3 times. The first time was after a week and they said it would be 1-2 more days, which I understood. Then I spoke with them after two weeks had passed and it was still processing. The represenative told me again it would be 1-2 more days. After 2 days had passed, I was livid. I spoke again to the online help and they again said 1-2 days, but that my order was ready to ship. I asked them to please ship it today if it was ready, but all they said was 1-2 more days. I ordered these clothes early because I needed them for an event and now I dont think they will even be here on time. I am so upset that no one is able to help me with this issue and I spent a decent amount of money on my order. Very disappointed. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

“Hello,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

We have contacted with the production sector, they have prepared your order XKZ1975 well. It may take 3 days to ship it out.
Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number.
And your order XPZ1975, one of your item is the best selling clothes, so we need some time to stock it. We will ship your it as soon as possible.

If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"I am never disappointed when i order something from this website. I recently ordered some Halloween items last week and they all sent on time and packaged correctly. All the clothing that's been sent too me has been exactly what I ordered and expected. Not too mention they have the cutest dresses! They're prices are pretty inexpensive too, you can't beat it. I am a customer for life! :) "

"I'm really satisfied with Sheinside. Great items, great service."

"I was looking to shake up my wardrobe for the coming season and decided to pop in to sheinside. Was recommended by a close friend who loves to do online shopping. Got a long sleeve print loose blouse and a pair of denim shorts. Communication with the store owner was good and delivery was within expected period of time. The size of the shorts fits me perfectly, thanks to the size chart! Great color with nice cut. The blouse is also of good quality. Considering the price I paid for both pieces, it's a steal. I have placed my second order with Sheinside as I was writing this review :)"

"I am perfectly satisfied!"

"This is the first time I have used SheInside, thanks to my daughter letting me know. Your website is very easy to use and find all that I was looking for. I am looking forward to receiving my items.
Many thanks
Dianne Hill

"My ordered was put in in August and it now October, they sent my $54 order to the wrong state. I have emailed them numerous times and no response. They have horrible customer service and I at this point I want I refund. It is not worth ordering from here because your things can just get lost and they probably will never answer me to give me a refund. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

We have send the items to the correct address. The tracking number is 9405515901147651923272. And you can track it on https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9405515901147651923272
In fact, because the reason of time difference, customer service can't reply you immediately. But they have helped you to solve the problem, send a new parcel to you.
Please wait patiently.

Please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"They sell super fashionable and trendy stuff. I guess this is my 4. shopping on sheinside and I'm very happy with that. They ship quick, communicate well with buyers and they have reasonable prices all the time."

"Dear Sheinside Team,

I´m trying to contact you through this website because you are not receiving my emails. Recently I read that the sizes that you sell are smaller than a S/M/L in Europe. I wear a 36, that´s because I selected most of the things I bought in S (a couple of jeans in M). Could you please send me everything in M if you consider that the S is too small for a 36 (8 UK) ? I would be really sad if everything is too small for me! Thanks in advance!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-13-2014

“Dear customer,
Thank you for shopping on sheinside.
As you can see, we have our own size chart for you to choose. However, in order to make sure the cholthes fit you well, we highly suggest you get the professional measurements first and then select the closest measurements when you order.
Do you still need to exchange S to M size for all clothes?
Please reply us as soon as possible.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a nice day”

"Thank you so much for the efficiency in handling my order. although the one item l orderd went out of stock, you were prompt in telling me l had to choose something different.

"Sheinside never cease to amaze me. Everyday there's a new load of stylish, elegant product that fits any mood and/or situation. Ranging in colors, width and style you can't go wrong ordering from this store for the product will have you feeling likye a brand new person while getting you compliments and questions at the same time on where you purchased your piece. That's one way to know you did a job well done in shopping when you snag the attention of everyone you walk past, and this line of product does just that. It's a brand of trendsetting clothing, in which the prices are very reasonable with every purchase. I highly recommend this line and all there products because I shop here faithfully and I'm always satisfied with whatever I chose. Customer service area very nice and friendly as well, so if you ever have an issue know they 'll be there with any concerns you may have. Thanks Sheinside. You've turned my wardrobe from basic to outstanding. "

"When I got my items (order #s ALB1725 and AZX1719 after almost 2 months, one item has damaged part (small hole). Here are the details of the damaged item:
-White Off the Shoulder Bodycon Knit Dress
-$20.00 USD
-Item# dress 140812002
-Aug 18, 2014 00:37:10 GMT+08:00
-Transaction ID: 3NF40473AK4038143

I reported it on October 8 (as I was able to pick up the item from our post office last October 7), unfortunately, NO ONE FROM SHEINSIDE bothered to reply to my email sent to offline@sheinside.com.

Im still waiting for your advice on how to have my item replaced. OR ELSE, I WILL ESCALATE THIS CONCERN TO YOUR TOP MANAGEMENT.

Please NOTE that I sent the photo of the damaged item last October 8. I resent the photo today.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-13-2014

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

Because the reason of time difference, customer service can't reply you at once. Hope you can kindly understand this.
We sincerely apologise for the clothes which have quality problem , we have send a new one to you.
Now all you need to do is waiting for your parcel.

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.