• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.24/10 6.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10

"Very nice clothes. I ordered once and I will surely do it again.
Very good prices, especially in the sales period. I am satisfied!

"Dresses came very quickly. They are OK."

"The clothes look very good, but sizes are very small."

"Take too much time for delivery( especially the processing time)"

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order .

Generally speaking,we need 5-7 working days to prepare your order according to our numerous orders every day, then shipped your items.
Another reason is that we are in the middle of busy season. We are improving our speed of transportation. It may take 30 days to the destination. Please wait patiently.

Please contact us back via this link http://www.sheinside.com/contact-us.html or our online chatting :)
Hope you enjoy your day”

"My order never came in the mail "

Hope you enjoy your day”

"My order to date is still...processing. I really hoped that it would have at least been processed 6 days after "purchase" and I still have to wait 5-15 working (business) days to get my items.... I am frustrated & tempted to cancel my order."

Hope you enjoy your day”

"The dress I ordered was wonderful, looked like the picture, good price. But...the delivery time was too long...waited more than a month for the product to arrive! Would be great if you could shorten up the processing, shipping and delivery methods. You'd definetely have many more customers ordering from you!

"Fast, as per the image, great!"

"YOU ARE AN SCAM!!!!! SAVE YOURSELF OF THIS BUNCH OF THIEFT "

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

Is there any misunderstanding? We are a formal company. Please trust us.
Is there anything we can do for you?

Hope you enjoy your day”

"Website was easy to use and easy to convert to AUD. "

"The selections were very good and I didn't have any trouble finding stuff that I want. I bought 5 things all under $15 and I feel very happy. The price was very reasonable, and I can say that I will shop again soon. "

"We haven't received it yet"

Hope you enjoy your day”

"Good prices!! Fast deliver"

"I paid an extra $15 to get my dress shipped to me quickly and it still is not here and the status of my order says it's still processing. I will be looking for a full refund of my money "

Hope you enjoy your day”

"One of the items that I ordered was wrong. Extremely disappointed . Other Clothes are of poor quality. Never ordering from this site again."

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

We sincerely apologise for the clothes which have quality problem , you can send some images of our quality problem so that we can check with our factory.
After comfirmation we will refund you full for any quality problem caused by us!

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.