• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.76/10 5.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10

"Very hepfull information in the website. Easy to order and it was a surprise that we can get the product without transport cost

"I ordered 8 items from them on 8/16 and 3-10 day shipping for free. It's now 8/31 and I go back to school in two days, but when i track my order on their website it says my order has'nt shipped yet! I love what i bought and I'm really hoping I get my clothes soon. "

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Your items has been shipped. Your tracking number is 3391011492 . The tracking history shows that your item has been delivered at clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG on Tuesday, September 02, 2014
And you can track your items on this website :http://www.dhl.com/en.html
Please wait patiently.

If you have any other questions, please contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Hope you enjoy your day”

"It has been 9 days since i ordered the item and it has not even been shipped!!! Terrible service"

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Generally speaking,we need 5-7 working days to prepare your order according to our numerous orders every day, then shipped your items.
The reason is that we are in the middle of busy season. We are improving our speed of transportation. Please wait patiently.
Another reason is that your item is best selling clothes, we need some time to stock it. Hope you can kindly understand this.
We will ship your items as soon as possible, we will give you the tracking number once the clothing have been sent. Please wait patiently.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"I didn't give you 5 stars because sometimes it takes a week for you to ship. All the rest is simply great. Thank you. "

"The dress is of extremely poor quality, coming loose at the seams; the colour was supposed to be white, when in reality it is a yellowish beige; one side of the dress is longer than the other; at the skirt part/ bottom of the dress, the sewing-thread is too tight, leaving a huge pleat and not allowing for the fabric to fall loosely; some of the stripes of the dress are not in the same places as in the picture"

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

We sincerely apologise for the clothes which have poor quality.
Could you please send us some pictures of our quality problem so that we can check with our factory.
After comfirmation we will refund you full for any quality problem caused by us!

Besides, we would like to kindly remind you that when shopping online, slight color difference between the real dress and the picture shown will be unavoidable. Hope you can kindly understand this.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"love it! the items are so beautiful and also so cheap its like heaven"

"Order has not arrived, even though it has been 7 days. "

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Your items has been shipped. Your tracking number is 9274899996307758472948 .
But the Logistics Information is update very slowly. Once the shipment arrives at UPS, the tracking status-- including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated. You'd better wait two days to track your items. We are so sorry to bringing you trouble. Hope you can understand.
Please wait patiently.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"Es la primera vez que compro en Sheinside, en otras ocasiones lo hice en otras paginas, y me ha parecido una experiencia excelente, super facil a pesar que no es mismo idioma que manejo: Me parecio excelente el descuento que me dieron y el hecho de no tener que pagar flete por el valor de la compra. Estoy a la espera que me lleguen los productos pero se que no habran problemas. Muchas gracias."

"This was a good shopping experience, nice item, good price, reasonable shipping, website very easy to navigate."

"Quick delay of shipping, I'm very glad and it will continue this way!"

"I always enjoy the selection an great prices on sheinside"

"I love Sheinside! Everything about it is great. The clothes are amazing and so cool, the prizes are really great! I love all of the t-shirts with flowers and prints! Everything is great, don't change!"

"Your clothing line is awesome!"

"Easy shopping, just wish they had moré size selections! "

"I was not very satisfied. I could not track the item to find where it was. And based on the sizes on the website I bought a large and it was too tight."

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

Your tracking number is 9405515901147651840999, and you can track your items this website:https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
The tracking history shows that your items has been delivered at 11:46 am on August 28, 2014 in BROOKLYN, NY 11208.
As you can see, we have our own size chart for you to choose. If the size not suit for you, you can change the size for a larger one.

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.