• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.34/10 5.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.37/10 4.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.93/10 4.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.72/10 5.72/10

"Slow to ship. Took over a month to receive my items and even then an item was left out of the shipment and shipped even later. The order was placed December 7, and ALL of items were not received until 1/27/15!!! If you are wanting fast shipment, this isn't the place to shop. Then to top it off, an email was sent saying they would only refund my money IF I closed the complaint through PayPal. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

“Dear customer,
Sorry for the waiting time.

Generally we only need 5-7 business days for processing. It takes longer than usual because of the increasing number of our orders for Christmas and New year. And we also need time for customization and quality control tests.
Hope you can understand.
We felt so sorry that one of your item was lost by the shipping company. This is out of our expectation too.
Sorry that the proposal proposed by our customer service made you disappointed and angry. We raised that because we suffered a lot due to this incident. Sorry for bringing you so much inconvenience.
We sincerely apologize for that.
Please remember that each of you is our precious customer, we treasure you and will do anything we can to help you solve your problems. We are pretty sure that our colleagues will give you a perfect solution to this problem.
Sorry again.

If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us via dispute@sheinside.com.
Best regards.”

"Amazing store! I am obsessed with the creativity and quality of every single item. "

"Sheinside is THE worst place I have ever ordered from. I first ordered the items on the 26th December & didn't receive them until the 10th January. 4 of the 5 items advised next day delivery. I was unaware when I ordered these that they were coming from California. When I received the items, the items that I ordered were an oversized "boyfriend" fit woollen coat, 3 dresses & a pair of jeans squashed into a parcel bag measuring 40cm when flat. Every item received was creased, faulty or wrongly sized. The woollen coat has a manufacturing fault as there is a split/un sewn section in the seam, I noticed this as soon as I took the coat out of the packaging. 2 of the dresses turned up & completely unwearable as they are so creased they look like a ball of tissue paper. One of them I wouldn't even count as a dress as if you did you would be done for indecent exposure, it only has 2 buttons of the double breasted style & that is at the waist. The 3rd dress again isn't a dress as the splits go up to your waist,I did however keep this item as I could wear it as a top but I did buy it in mind of it being a dress. The jeans I ordered in a small, these are not a small,if they are then they must be a small childs. I have ordered a medium now & these are still ridiculously small. I am a size 6-8 with a 25 inch waist & they don't even fit me. The size guide advises 22-30inch waist, sizing is completely off. I have been emailing the returns department as I don't see why i should pay for a return of 1 faulty & 2 (3 if you count mis-sized) items acceptable. It will cost me £40 to return these items. It is ridiculous. Be aware when buy items from this site, they are awful, safe to say I won't again & will warn anyone who tries to do so as well."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

“Dear customer,
We sincerely apologize for all inconvenience we have brought you.

We have checked for you and found that your ordered has been shipped on 30 Dec already. And the tracking information shows that your order was delivered on 10 Jan, which is within the 3-8 business days delivery time noted on our web.
Hope you can understand.
Sorry that sizes and qualities of our products cannot meet your requirements. We have checked all parcels before shipment, and we have no idea what happened exactly.
We noticed that you mentioned many defects about these items you received. Maybe you can take some photos about these defects you mentioned so that we can check it with our factory. And you were also not very satisfied with sizes. You also can take photos with clear measurements for us.
After confirmation we will refund you full for any quality and size problem caused by us!
All of you are our precious customers, and everything we do is to give you better shopping experience than other stores. Sorry that we let you down.
We will perfect ourselves and figure out an appropriate way to fix this problem.
Sorry again.

If there is any other problem, please contact us freely via dispute@sheinside.com.
Best regards.”

"I've ordered a few times off this website and have been so pleased with my purchases! The level of customer service and answering queries is fast and the range of clothes and accessories is amazing! You're so spoilt for choice on Sheinside. I ordered a couple of summer dresses for my holiday in Spain and was blown away with the quality of the materials and speedy delivery time. My floral crochet lace dress is so beautiful- I was able to wear it down to the beach and then add a few accessories to wear it into the night for dinner. Can't wait until my next paycheck so I can jump online and treat myself to another gorgeous dress! "

"After reading all these comments i freaked out. I recently purchased $298 worth of clothes ladies! I thought this was like a forever 21 or something and the prices were pretty reasonable not too cheap, not expensive. 2 items were duplicated, i emailed and they responded fairly quick and apparently my refund should be in my account in 15-20 days but by the look of the other reviews that's iffy with them. So anyways today i get an email saying my order has been shipped, so what do i do? I get excited of course! I was thinking the reviews had to be over exaggerated because my big ass shipment was already on its way. When i check, its only 2 pieces out of the 17 that i ordered so now i begin to freak out. Like hold up... where's my other 15 items? $298 is A LOT of money. I did the online chat and the not so friendly rep(I guess the costumer service reviews were true) said to give it another 3 days and that it'll ship next week. Hopefully it gets here fast because If i have to wait over 7, the latest 14 days i'm going to be pretty upset(Yes, i have EXPRESS shipping...key word? EXPRESS). I'm hoping that my shipping and refund experience goes smoothly. After spending a whole lot of money and referring several girl friends that's the least that they can do. I'll keep you guys updated!"

"I had a great experience with Sheinside, and admit, was a little nervous because I had read so many poor reviews. Although the shipping took 10 days more than stated, all my items came in, with perfect colour, and in the correct sizes and colour. The material of my items was pretty good. Overall, I was very pleased. ????"

"It's very nice.....I love it..!!!! Shipping is very fast. Great ."

"I ordered a dress. It is really nice and quality. The shipping is very fast. I would love to do shopping with you again."

"I live in the UK and am always wary of ordering clothing when it has to come from overseas, just in case it's not right and I have to return it. So, for my first order, I kept it safe and relatively small and ordered a scarf. Took about 3 wks to arrive but I absolutely love it! So warm, great quality and all for about £7. Lovely, I thought. So, I placed a second order, this time for a "one size fits all" jumper. Bit more risky. And, as I half expected, when it arrived ( about 2 wks) it was too small. But not only that, it really smells of damp! And no care label? Weird. So, I went to return it today - £11 return postage cost to the USA (it only cost me £12!). Errr, no. I'll keep it, wash it and sell on eBay. Stick to the scarves."

"I bought a piece of clothing at Sheinside. When I rec'd it, it was not a good fit at all, so I notified vendor I wanted to return the item and my card refunded. They gave me the run around, I believe, saying what's the matter with the sizing, what is the problem, stuff like that. I wanted to return the item, wanted my card refunded. I returned the item 2 weeks ago, never heard from them, not one email acknowledging that they received the returned item nor refund. I left the order number inside, the tracking number of the parcel, I certainly did my part. Resolution: I contacted Amazon and they worked it out. I was refunded the full amount. That was fortunate for me."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-22-2015

“Dear customer,
Sorry for all inconvenience we have brought to you.
And we are so sorry to hear that the size cannot fit you well.
We sincerely apologize for that.

We have checked for you and found that your refund is under processing now.
Sorry that we didn’t contact you in time and inform you of more information because of time difference and other reasons.
Hope you can understand.

If there is any other problem, please contact us without hesitation via dispute@sheinside.com.
Best regards.”

"Extremely happy with my first order.
Excellent quality garments, true to images shown.
Size measurements and descriptions are precise.
The order processing and dispatching time is a little slow, but free postage and beautiful clothes make it wait. Definitely planning on ordering again.

"I love shopping at Sheinside! Everything is very good quality and they ship items very quickly. I have places several orders and I am very happy with everything I bought over there. I recommend buying at sheinside."

"I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE BUYING FROM SHEINSIDE!!!

I purchased 2 items, separately. I thought, hey cute clothes & cheap prices. ...yay.....NOT!

After I paid, an email confirmed my purchase orders and told me that I would hear from them within 5-7 working days.....LIES!

I still haven't heard from them! I am PISSED!

I have collectively over 20,000 twitter, instagram & Facebook friends. ....and I will rant about Sheinside's HORRIBLE SERVICE!

I have few friends at ABC & I will ask them to do a story, exposing them.

SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE & DO NOT BUY FROM SHEINSIDE.

UPDATE: The dates mentioned on the response (by the Sheinside rep) are inaccurate.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-22-2015

“Dear customer,
Sorry for keeping you waiting.

We have checked for you and found that, your order LHK2815 which was placed on 15 Jan has been processed well and is ready for the shipment. We will ship it very soon.
And the other one ABZ2865 placed on 21 Jan has been shipped on 22 Jan already. We will inform you of the tracking number once we got it from the shipping company.
Sorry for all inconvenience we have brought to you and hope you can understand.

Have a nice day.”

"Just what I have been looking for. Color is good, shape is flattering and I am very pleased with that dress. It arrived on time and my girlfriend was delighted with it. Come to expect this as norm. From Next. Thank You."

"My shirt that I ordered is so pretty and fits just right! "

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.