• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.08/10 4.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.35/10 4.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.92/10 4.92/10

"They haven't mailed me jet the shipping info. But it's ok "

"I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER YET"

“Hello,
Sorry for the delay. We are sure there will be no similar mistakes in the future.

We have contacted our suppliers and they have informed us that they have prepared your items well.
It may take 5 days to ship your items out.
We will inform you as soon as the items ship out.

"Hello.
I placed an order on 13.10.2014 and now it is 22.10.2014 and the order is still processing. I don't understand why since every item I chosen was on stock. And they took the money from my account. I don't have a word from them.
Please contact me on simona.bobarnac@gmail.com

Good day!
Your items has been shipped on 22th, October.
The tracking number is CC1831022292CN. And you can track your items on: http://www.yw56.com.cn/english/DIY.asp.
The tracking history shows that the parcel has been arrived at GuangZhou Yanwen Sorting Center on October, 22th , 2014.
If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Hope you enjoy your day”

"Order #LYA1984, when will the rest of my order be shipped its been 3 weeks, if its not shipped by Friday, please cancel the rest of my order."

Nice day!

We have checked your order, and we found that we have send all of the clothes to you. Is there any misunderstanding?
Which item you haven't received? Please tell us in details.
Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns with this email:dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"cost said it was paid for 2 days straight after I bought and then only said yesterday that it was "processing". I knownit takes 5-28 to ship but that is EXCESSIVE most online orders take 5-10. where are you guys that you can't reach your customers in a shorter window of time. also maybe improve the communication betweent the packagers of the purchases and the ones who receive the orders because having it remain at a status of "paid" for two days indicates nobody did anything for it to arrive faster at my door. I live in Canada and we are fully entrenched in fall abbqinterbis quickly approaching. I want my coat to stay warm! I don't want to be waiting forever I really like this coat and quick shipment will encourage me to return and make more purchases.

p.s my order today is STILL processing .... what does that mean? will I get my coat?!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

“Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that your order has been shipped today.

Please forgive the delay, and I'm sure you will find them worth waiting for.
The logistics information is updated very slowly. We will give you the tracking number tomorrow.
If this is not satisfactory? please let us know.
Thank you for your understanding.

Have a great day”

"Still waiting for my order. Customer service responded quickly."

“Hello,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

In fact, your items has been shipped,the tracking number is 9274899996307762687345, you can track it on : http://www.ec-firstclass.org/Details.aspx#
The tracking history shows that your items arrived at Guangzhou on 2014-10-14 18:54.

Have a great day”

"The dresses I ordered are gorgeous! I wish I had ordered a size bigger. So I think should be careful of that. Shipping was so fast! I definitely will order in the future...."

"PRODUCTS WERE ILL FITTING AND EXTREMELY SMALL EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALLOWED AN EXTRA SIZE FOR GOOD MEASURE. WHEN I REQUESTED A RETURNS ADDRESS I WAS THEN HIT WITH THE RETURN BILL OF £15 TO RETURN THE 3 UNWANTED AND UNSUITABLE DRESSES I HAD ORDERED!!!!
VERY DISAPPOINTED :(

“Hello,
We are really sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

We sincerely apologise for the clothes which have size problem , you can send some images of our problem so that we can check with our factory.
After confirmation we will refund you full for any size problem caused by us!
Looking forward to your prompt reply.

Have a great day”

"I placed an order almost a month ago, and have been in contact with the rep about 4 times. I had "express shipping" what would be shipped in 5-7 days, yet almost 30 days after placing my order, they have still yet to ship the item.

I understand it may take a while, but after talking with them multiple times they have said they will ship it asap, but do not.All I would like is a little honesty! I dont thik I will ever get the stuff I paid for at this rate.

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

We have contacted with the production sector, they have prepared your items well. You items are ready to ship out.
It may take 5 days. Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number.

Have a nice day”

"so slow? I did not even get my package yet! It's been a a while. Please increase the quality. Thank you"

“Hello,
Sorry for the late order.

Could you please give us your order number so that we can check your items?
Looking forward to your prompt reply.

"worst experience ever. It is Oct 15 today
My order was placed Oct 7 and paaid extra for speedy delivery of 3 to 10 days max as of today I have not received my order and it is the 13 day way past the 10 days promised
On the tracking system it shows it arrived in china on the 16 of Oct . One day before it was to be here so how is that possible
I find this company to be incompetant, they do not answer emails and probably a scam; I will make sure the USA goverment knows about them and all my friends.

“Hello,

In fact, we are really not cheaters.
Your items has been shipped. The tracking number is 1873357791, and you can track it on : http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=1873357791&brand=DHL
The tracking history shows that your items are arrived at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC.
Please wait patiently.
Because the reason of time difference, customer service can't reply you immediately. Hope you can kindly understand this.

Have a great day”

"Have been waiting for over five weeks to get my clothes, but they are not here yet. "

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Your items are ready to ship out.
It may take two days.
Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number.

Have a nice day”

"The transaction was easy and quick, so that was good!"

"it not delivered yet im sad pls deliver i want my cat pullover ahh"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-19-2014

“Hello,
We are really sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Could you please give us your order number so that we can check your items? We will help you to solve the problem as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day”

"I recently bought Red Muscle Print Elastic Leggings from sheinside and I must say I love them. I am using these for a Halloween work party and they look amazing. They are a very high quality polyester and have withstood all the abuse I have given them freaking people out. Shipping was fast and customer service was great. I had to contact the company to makes sure these would fit me as it is listed as one size fits all. The girl I talked to on the site promised they would and they did. I might have to get the black Skeleton print for going out on Halloween as well. "

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.