• Sheinside

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.23/10 6.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10

2015-07-28

"All I have to say is that I love my dress I can wait to wear it. "

2015-07-28

"I ordered three dresses, my first order from them. I ordered the sizes based on the measurements that were included. One dress fit pretty well and I love it. The other two were a little too big and I'm sending them back, but I do love the dresses, the fabric and I hope that a simple change in size will make a huge difference. On another note the shipping took a lot longer than I expected as I ordered them for a special occasion, and was kind of on a time crunch, but they had well over a week to be shipped and barely made it in time. Another note, the costumer service was very helpful and they seem to genuinely help the buyer and want them to be satisfied with their product."

2015-07-28

"Much to my disappointment, my last interaction with Sheinside did not go well. I ordered one shirt a while back to see how it went. I received my order within about 10-12 days. The shirt was cute, but did not seem quite the same as the one pictured. I kept it, it was an ok deal. I ordered 5 more shirts. The money was taken from my acct within 2 minutes of me hitting the order button. I work at the credit union the payment was taken from, so I seen it in real time. After a few days of seeing nothing online, I tried the online chat. Taylor was my contact and unfortunately she would only tell me, we will fix it. Well, a few days later I contacted her again. I realize communication is going to be less than clear when talking with China, but they are very rude and I did not appreciate being treated like that. I immediately called PayPal and they opened a dispute for me. Well, I received an email back from Shein saying if I didnt cancel the dispute, I would not receive my paid in full purchase. PayPal suggested that I do not cancel the dispute and it was escalated into a claim. I received my refund thru PayPal today. If you do order from Sheinside, I suggest using PayPal b/c at least you have a shot at getting your money back if something happens. Not sure if returns would elicit the same positive result. I dont think so from reading other reviews. Just know, this site is Buyer Beware! You may or may not get your order and if it does not fit or is poor quality, you are pretty much stuck with it or you will jump through hoops trying to get a a refund/or replacement item. I would have preferred to receive my order rather than a refund. Guess I am one of the lucky ones after reading many reviews."

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

Sheinside., Sheinside rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Nice day.

Sorry for late reply.
We are so sorry for leaving you with such a negative impression and we sincerely apologize for that.
First about the item you ordered before, generally, difference between real items and shown pictures cannot be fully avoided. We are discussing with our factory to find some way to improve this situation. Hope you can kindly trust us.
We are really sorry for bringing you so many troubles when you decided to have another try. In general, we need 5-7 business days for processing which is not included in the delivery time. Sorry for keeping you waiting. And your order was actually ready for delivery on 20 July while you had already escalated the dispute. We may not be able to ship your order until you cancel the dispute. We didn’t mean to threat you or to be rude. The thing is, if you do not cancel the dispute before the deadline, the system will refund you automatically while your order is still on its way to you. We will bear a great loss under this kind of condition. Sorry for our immature dealing measures. Hope you can kindly understand and accept our apology.
Sorry that you are unhappy with our customer service. Please know that SheIn is a responsible and fast-developing company. We keep learning from our mistakes and making improvements. All our customer service are sparing no efforts to help you solve your problem and to provide you with better shopping experience. We will never ever try to deceive you or to neglect your problems. Hope you can kindly trust us and give us more opportunities to prove ourselves.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us via dispute@shein.com.
Thank you for your support.
Yours sincerely.”

work4shoes's Avatar

Rhode Island, USA
2015-07-27

"I am seriously in LOVE with this site. I ordered the grey high heel hollow peep toe pumps, and they are amazing! Ordering was super easy, and even though they clearly state that orders take 30 days, I got them 4 days early! I couldn't be happier with the transaction! 5 Stars all day long!"

2015-07-27

"Sheinside has the best deals and promos any online store that I have come across. I am currently still waiting for my package because the shipping takes 4-7 business days and I am excited! The shipping is free with ANY purchase. This is actually one of the reasons why I bought from Sheinside. Free Shipping + Great deals! I will definitely buy from SheInside again and I will recommend Sheinside to all of my friends. "

2015-07-27

"Beautiful little black Dress.so comfy and lots of nice comments at the dance floor :)
Measurements were just like the chart said.True o size,"

2015-07-24

"I am feeling so great after getting response from you guys. I ordered a top for my cousin for her birthday and I got it today. I am very happy by the speed of delivery. I am very impressed by the way your website is designed as I ordered a top easily from there and then you people told me that I’ll get it on 25/07/15 but I got it today only. THANK YOU SHEIN.COM"

2015-07-23

"I am in the UK and I bought 2 items.

Quick delivery but the xl jeans were small and short enough to fit a 10 year old... I am a size 14 and the batwing 'dress' was short enough to fit above my backside.

I am furious!

To make things worse, refunding is the hardest thing known to man as you have to upload pics of item, find the invoice, find, the refund link and find way to get the address to send it back! When I eventually got everything sorted to send, it was a whopping

£10.30 delivery cost to China

Long and short of it...... DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME AND HARD EARNED CASH"

Rep reply posted Jul-23-2015

Sheinside., Sheinside rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Nice day.

Sorry for late reply and we sincerely apologize for leaving you with such a negative impression.
Thank you for your appreciation first and sorry to hear that our items cannot fit you well. We have checked for you and found you actually ordered these jeans in size L instead of XL. Moreover, we have noted detailed measurement on our web. Is there something wrong with these measurements? Maybe you can send us some photos with clear measurements so that we can check with our factory. We will be responsible for any size and quality problems caused by us. Hope you can kindly understand and trust us.
We are really sorry that you are not very happy with our return policy. But we have noted on our web that the return postage should be paid by buyers. You also can have a reference to http://www.shein.com/Return-Policy-a-281.html. Hope you can kindly understand. And to avoid any mistakes in the refund later, we just want to confirm with you again. Have you returned these two items? If so, could you kindly give us your return tracking number or receipt so that we can check it later?
Please remember that all of you guys are our precious customers. We treasure you and are sparing no efforts to serve you and to meet your requirements. All these problems and worries you had will never be neglected. We will do better in future.

Thank you for your support.
Best regards.”

2015-07-23

"I ordered the blue vintage print flare tank top dress to wear to a wedding. The site was fairly easy to navigate and I didn't have any problems. It took awhile to get the dress, but I knew that when I purchased it so I wasn't too worried. Be sure you order in advance if you have an event to attend to make sure you receive the item in plenty of time. I got a lot of compliments on the dress!"

2015-07-23

"I love all of my items! Great material quality, fast delivery, and super great prices! I really recommend Shein's website for everyone! "

2015-07-22

"This is my first time order at Sheinside.com. I'm very happy with the quality of the dress and I get the dress within 1 week. Will come back for more."

2015-07-22

"SheIn offers large selection of items for comparably low price. They are not necessarily the best quality products, but mostly decent. Similar to H&M or Forever21, but usually even lower price. Most of the items are in Asian sizes, so remember to always order size or even sizes up. Most of their items are in stock in U.S., but some are in stock in China. Even for those items that are stocked in China, however, shipping speed is still decent. It only took about a week for me to get a dress that was shipped from China, which is A LOT faster than those 1-month-shipping that most international sellers do on Ebay. Overall, SheIn is quit nice."

2015-07-22

""Well let me just say WOW. Though I had my doubts after reading numerous horrible stories online about such websites, I am glad that I had the courage to buy from them. I have ordered two dresses - a sleeveless dress for myself and an evening gown for my mom. Both orders arrived within less than 30 days (ordered separately). The quality is outstanding and both dresses look exactly as pictured on their website! Make sure to measure yourself for a perfect fit and do not just guess your size... Thank you sheinside for an excellent service!!! :)))""

2015-07-22

"I used to buy from various eBay sellers for similar clothing & dresses. Now I buy mostly from SheIn. It's nice to buy from a reliable seller with good quality products and services, day-in day-out."

2015-07-21

"As a first time buyer, I am really impressed with Sheinside's fast shipping. I got my item in less than a week. They also have wonderful selection of clothing for affordable price! "

Share Sheinside's store rating

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,712 merchant members.