• Sheinside Sheinside Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.80/10 6.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10

"I love this Tassel T-shirt dress! It hangs perfectly on my frame.The cotton is very sturdy and the color is perfect for summer/fall.I got so many compliments when I wore this.Love it!"

"What I like about SheIn is that they are big on sales, extra contests, and giveaways for customers. They are very helpful when it comes to solving confusion but I wish i was told a crucial fact before i used my coupon that i learned wasn't usable after it didn't work. Other than that, their shipping is fast and their clothing items are neatly packed. This fashion online store is lovable at first sight and that's why I have an account!"

"8/18,2015 Amazing clothes that I had never seeing, beautiful, comfortable and great prices, love it."

"I LOOOOOOOVE the dresses i bought from this website. Excellent quality. I will be buying from this website a looooot. I bought the dress for myself and i repurchase it again for my friend as a gift and she also LOVED it!"

"This top is really cute. It can be worn many ways and with many different bottoms. I would order again. It also arrived super fast!"

"absolutely loved my purchase Super quick delivery and great packing. Thank you so much!"

"The dress fits perfect . The material is very nice too."

"this was the first time i ordered from shein. i absolutely love it , their clothes are extremely cheap and pretty , and their customer service are very nice. i will definitely be ordering from here again."

"I bought a skirt and dress from Sheinside. It was a grey dress and a black asymmetrical skirt. I was hesitant because they were so inexpensive and beyond affordable. I usually wear a medium in dresses/bottoms, but I sized up to large just to be safe (and to accommodate my growing baby in my belly!). I received the items just days after ordering, and both the dress and skirt are BEAUTIFUL and fit PERFECTLY! they are sooo nice and soft, not see through at all, and though I was worried about the dress being short, it was not. The skirt had some reviews saying it was frayed and cheaply made but that was not the case at all, it is lovely and half the price of these skirts at the store! I highly recommend!"

"So happy thus far with my experience on Shein.com! Awesome selection and easy service. I am excitedly awaiting my package in the mail :)"

"Hi,
My experiences with SheIn has been great. I have ordered twice and everything is ok, but on July 17, 2015 I've ordered two jumpsuits, my parcel was already in my country since August,4 but not yet delivered to my house until today August,11.
Why is it taking so long? and no updates at all in the tracking link since August,4. The customer service said that I may contact the local post office, but when I try to find my parcel by post office site it says "your tracking number is unknown and incorrect formats". So where exactly my parcel is? Can you explain me with fast respon? This is my order number : YLX4251
Please, I want my jumpsuits RIGHT NOW.

Hi, I just want to confirm that my parcel is already in the relay, so it's not deliver at home like usually but I have to pick up there. Sorry, I should be more patient. Thanks to SheIn for replying my email and give the detail information where exactly I have to go to find my parcel in the right place. Obviously I can really trust you as a trustworthy company. Good luck!

Rep reply posted Aug-11-2015

Sheinside., Sheinside rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Nice day.

Thank you for choosing SheIn first and we are glad to hear that you are happy with your experience of SheIn before. As an employee of SheIn, it is not only our responsiblity but also our honor to do anything that we can to meet your requirements. We have checked for you, and found that your package has been shipped on July 25th. You also have mentioned that your package has been arrived at your country already. We are really sorry for keeping you waiting for a long time. Hope you can forgive us and accept our sincere apology. In order to protect your personal privacy, we will give you the tracking number of your package and detailed information of delivery servicer via email later. You can contact the servicer directly to get back your package. Hope you can kindly understand. Please remember that all of you are important for us, any of your problems will never be neglected. Your satisfaction is our best comfort. We will improve ourself and spare no efforts to bring you the best online shopping experience. Hope you can kindly trust us.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us via dispute@shein.com.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards.”

"Loved it! Everything is fashionable and great in price. I will for sure shop here again!"

"So far, I am very pleased with my Sheinside shopping experiences. The items have been promptly delivered and most have met my best expectations. My interaction with customer service has been positive as well. I would definitely recommend Sheinside to friends!"

"I love the style of the clothes and the price cant be beat! "

"LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress I ordered! Was a bit skeptical at first since the dress was so beautiful and classy while the price was super affordable. It wasn't too good to be true though. I have since placed several other orders that I love equally. This place rules :)"

Share Sheinside's store rating

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.