• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.15/10 5.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.80/10 4.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.39/10 5.39/10

"Sheinside.com is the site to go to if you need high quality and well designed jewelry. After debating over and over again whether to buy weeding ring from a local dealer or online, I decided to buy from Sheinside.com. I'd done plenty of research on online sites, and after finding out all I could about Sheinside.com and have purchased a gold diamond wing ring for my weeding. It was a great experience and felt very comfortable purchasing my weeding ring from them. They are very professional and truly care about their customers. I was able to have the shipping expedited and get an appraisal right away. I won’t hesitate to do shopping with them again. I would definitely recommend for this to all the friends."

"I have ordered 2 sweaters from sheinside as it was my first order I got 20% off and free shipping makes the item more better, I got the order as expected date , the material is soft and the color is also very vibrant , the sweaters are thick not thinner makes the sweaters perfect for my college outfit
I would order from the website again. I love the designs of what I got, I love a lot of the fashion options and the sales

"i placed order online on nov 9th.and my order still processing.and i send message to them about 3-5times.and i did't get any answer.then i try to chat online.the online operator who name is anthony has really bad customer service.not even answer my question.it is really bad.this is my first time order from sheinside.i feel very angry.because of the bad customer service and it takes really long time to ship out your order.and i don't think i will order from this website any more."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

“Hello,
We are really sorry for the late order.
Because we are in the busy season now, there are a lot of questions, the customer service can't reply your questions immediately. In fact, they are very glad to help you out. We are pleased to inform you that the production sector have prepared your items well. You items are ready to ship out. It may take 7 days. Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns with this email:dispute@sheinside.com
Have a nice day”

"My girlfriend had a business meeting in the first week of October and day by day, she started to seem more desperate because she couldn't find a pair of beautiful, feminine office pants. So one night, I started browsing the web for webstores that sold clothes for women and although I don't know how my girlfriend didn't notice, SheInside was pretty easy to find. I looked for some pants for a little bit and I've found a really stilish pair of black office trousers; I already started to imagine my love in them and I knew that she would instantly choose them. So I sent her the link and in three days she got them! Because I've found them for her, I offered to pay, but it wasn't a problem because they were really affordable. Therefore, I really recommend SheInside.com, for the layout is easy to understand, the products are very trendy and affordable, and the transport is fast and reliable."

"I recently purchase a fringe scarf from this website and I have to say, I absolutely adore it! I don't know what is up with these negative comments here, I personally had a wonderful experience with this website. The prices are okay, especially considering the kind of quality their products are and how gorgeous they are. They were prompt to send my order and it got to me under week! Now that's very good, especially considering the fact that I live all the way in a small county in Romania! I love this website and their products, they are beautiful and they are very nice to their customers. 10/10, will definitely buy from again! "

"DO NOT PURCHASE! I ordered over $100 worth of clothes, 1 dress, 1 skirt, 1 kimono, 1 shoes and 1 pair of sunglasses. The dress was nicely fit and nice material, skirt was acceptable for the price but the last 3 are horrible quality. I can't believe I paid over $50 for a pair of poor quality shoes! On top of that, the first shipment, they sent me 2 left shoes! Not even a pair! I contacted them twice. The first time, the customer service guy, Christian, was HORRIBLE. He can't even speak English properly or he must be some teenager with all his slang language I can't understand, I still keep the conversation log to prove it. The second time, Anthony was helpful and he resolved it quickly, however when the right shoes came, they were very poorly made so I can't even walk a few steps. Avoid at all cost. I have to pay for return shipping, I tried to input my return tracking onto the page as directed and it does not let me through at all, it keeps leading me to their US return address, YES I know where to send it to! Now what? I contacted online help and NO ONE relies!!! SEVERAL TIMES!!! Seriously?! I feel like they are trying to avoid me! I am beyond mad right now. I will never buy from here again, and I will make sure to spread the words to everyone I know if this issue is not resolved quickly. I had so much hope since my friend made 2 purchases already. I was hoping it would not be as bad as everyone has been saying. I put up with their super long delivery but I just can't put up with poor quality and poor customer service, and it's not like it's any cheaper!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

Nice day!

We are really sorry for the quality problem and poor customer service. In fact, because the reason of time difference, customer service can't reply you immediately. Hope you can kindly understand this.
And your return tracking number is 9405509699937063272306, you can track it on: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9405509699937063272306. The tracking history shows that your item arrived at our USPS origin facility in SAN JOSE, CA 95101 on November 19, 2014 at 7:55 pm. As soon as we get your items, we will refund the money to you directly.

If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"Although i have waited more than 8 days for my items to be shipped, they arrived in time. Some of the clothes weren't as described (different fabric) and some one sized items didn't fit me, but overall i was satisfied. Great customer service, they responded to me very fast ,helped me change some order details and answered all of my questions. "

joymaria's Avatar
VIRGINIA

"Finally a site that has super quick shipping, answers emails and calls promptly, no fuss returns and refunds and quality items at great prices. Also very impressed with detail and descriptions of items so you know exactly what you're ordering. I'm not one to usually write reviews but i ordered some cloths recently and i am very happy with the quality of the products and the efficiency of the service. Other companies need to be more like the Sheinside, defiantly always making the Sheinside my first place to shop!!"

"The owl sweater (sweater14110514) is very trendy. It fit great. Not too short or too long. The weight is perfect for cool weather where I live (Fla). I would like to have more colors to choose from. Will order this in brown."

"Honestly I don't know why it took me so long to find this store! Their stuff is so cute and the prices are amazing! The first time I went on this site was a week before I actually ordered and I had to leave the site and come back because I wasn't sure how much stuff to get because everything looked so nice! Anyway then I finally ordered and waited patiently for my stuff to arrive and it did on time. It was just as cute in person as in the pictures and I can't wait to wear it all! Thanks Sheinside!"

"I am addicted to online shopping and always looking for new websites with unique clothes, this is how I found sheinside. I immediately fell in love with their clothing! There is a huge diversity of styles and clothes and it really fits my personal style. Because it all seemed so perfect and too good to be true, I worried about the prices, but it surprised me how cheap it is in comparison to other websites!

Winter is approaching so I needed some warm clothes such as sweaters and long sleeved t-shirts. Of course I decided to buy those at sheinside now I had discovered their awesome assortment. When I clicked the category tops, to look for sweatshirts, I was blown away by the amount of clothes I liked from just the first page! This might sound exaggerated, but I always have difficulties finding the right clothes on every website and end up finding maybe two items I really like out of all pages.

I had a limited budget so I decided to buy four tops in total, although I had seen a lot more things I wanted to have. The package surprisingly arrived within one week and I was very curious for the quality, since I have had bad experiences with that before. However, sheinside really surpassed my expectations! All of the items were in perfect condition and fit me perfectly.

I will definitely keep ordering from this website and strongly recommend it if you are looking for unique and relatively cheap clothes!

"Yesterday I receveid my first order and I very satisfied with it. I got it fast, the customer service answered on all of my questions and products a very very good, I'm in love with them!!!!!"

"I love this necklace set! The colors are brighter than depicted, change as the light hits them, and appear to be plastic pieces that are semi-opaque. The metal is very very cheap and would undoubtedly turn my neck green if I wore it too long, but appears somewhat sturdy, and I don't anticipate that the chain or links will break easily or that the plastic bits will pop out of their settings. The earrings are light enough that I don't notice them. And what great trickery!! My husband wanted to know if they were labradorite! ( I actually have a similar blue-green labradorite necklace and it is about 2x heavier) I wore this set out for our anniversary, with a low cut black dress and they were gorgeous!! Will be wearing them often, for dress up nights out. They also arrived a whole week before anticipated, which was much appreciated. "

"So far, I am not impressed. I submitted an order on November 4th and it's been almost two weeks with no email confirmation that my items have been shipped. I have contacted customer service and they said that it should be shipped in 2-3 business days, however, I am still not satisfied. If I order something online, I expect it to be shipped in a reasonable amount of time. I have ordered from other international clothing websites and this is the first time I have encountered such an incredibly long delay. I hope the clothes are worth it.

Update:
Customer service has contacted me to state the package it may take a further SIX (6) business days to ship. If items are not readily available for shipping, they should not be posted on a website. If anything, I am even further dissatisfied.
Again, I hope these clothes are worth it.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

“Hello,
We are really sorry for the late order.

We have contacted our suppliers and and they have informed us that they have prepared your items well. It may take 6 days to ship your items out. We will inform you as soon as your parcel ship out, and we're sure you will find them worth waiting for.

Have a great day”

"This is such a bad first impression for me. I thought it was going to be great store with all the inexpensive clothing. I love online shopping, I never had a problem about it so I decided to order. I decided to order two things in the beginning of November just to be safe. I received one item a few days ago (today's date is November 17) . It looked totally different from the website. The colour looks different, I mean it's pink but it's a different kind of pink. The arms of the the sweater I bought are too short and I'm a size xs. The other item I ordered which by the way I ordered the same time as the sweater is still "processing", is taking forever. I'm leaving the country in a week for a month and I still haven't gotten my order yet. I was hoping to bring it with me. Such a disappointment..."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

Nice day!

For the pink sweater, we would like to kindly remind you that when shopping online, slight color difference between the real sweater and the picture shown will be unavoidable. Because the reason of lighting, it maybe a little different in color. Hope you can kindly understand this. If you didn't satisfied with the sweater, you can return it back.
And for your order CAK2200, because this item is the best selling clothes, so we need some time to stock it. We are really sorry for the delay. We will inform you as soon as your parcel ship out.

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.