• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.54/10 4.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.96/10 4.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10

"I placed my order last Sunday as well as other orders with several other stores. I have so far received everything from every other place I've ordered from except Sheinside. I paid for express shipping and ordered about 13 things, so I suspected that it might take a minute, but I was promised an update 5-7 after I paid and never got my update. Every time I've checked my status, its said "processing" and I've urged shipment almost every day for a week and a half, and still nothing. I've tried writing a customer service rep with offline help about 3 weeks ago and NO ONE ever replied to me. Their customer service is horrible and they never inform you on your order. I paid a lot of money for my stuff and expected service that would match their selection, but I was clearly wrong. I tried writing another message and if no one writes me back and my order isn't shipped as soon as possible, I am demanding a refund and reporting this website to the authorities and the BBB! "

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

We have contact with the production sector, they are preparing your items now and will ship your items in 4 days.
Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number.
Please just wait 4 days.

Please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Nice day”

"I've been shopping at SheInside for a while, and I have had nothing but good experiences. Everything I order is always the way it looks online, and the quality is nice for fun, trendy pieces. I just ordered the Khaki Long Sleeve Lapel Heart Print Trench Coat and it was so insanely cute. I love it. I've been looking for a lot of new jackets and coats for the winter, and I've been able to re-do my fall and winter wardrobe without spending a lot of money. They have great sweaters, tops, and dresses too! Shipping doesn't take too long and the prices are always amazing."

"I'm a customer of sheinside.com Since 2012 and It's been an Incredible experience, I get designer clothes like Zara at Very low prices, the service is excelent and the clothes always come with the Right sizes and just like they look online.

I wanna Shop here always

"great stock at good prices- nice and easy to order. Thank you :)"

"I made a purchase on 2014.09.11. My order number is YZK1857 and its almost 6 days pas. I know that you have to prepare 5-7 days to ship order, but i'm worrierd that it will took longer. (I ordered express shiping to my country witch means 3-8 working days after precesing) I need the dress I ordered to wedding, if tommorow i will see "procesing" I think I cancel a purchase and order from another page, like Asos. "

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Generally speaking,we need 5-7 working days to prepare your order according to our numerous orders every day, then shipped your items.
The reason is that we are in the middle of busy season. We are improving our speed of transportation. Please wait patiently.
We have contact with the production sector, they are preparing your items now and will ship your items in 5 days.
Could you please wait several days?
Looking forward for your reply.

Please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Nice day”

"fast shipping, many coupons and discounts to use, and beautiful clothes !!
excellent site

"I am extremely happy with my purchase. I bought the "Short Sleeve Hollow Floral Crochet Pleated Dress" in white for a wedding. I must say it looks even more darling in person! It's so flattering and the length is perfect. The crochet floral detailing and the way the bottom half of it drapes are beautiful. Something else that's beautiful is the price! The dress looks so much more expensive than it actually is. I will definitely be back for more. "

"I've not received my purchase rate, I asked for information or purchase status and I received two differents answers."

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Your purchase rate is on August 20th.
We have checked your items, and we found that your items are ready to ship out.
We will ship your items in these 3 days.
Once the clothing have been sent we will give you the tracking number.
Please wait patiently

If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Good day”

"I purchased 3 dresses 23 days ago and they still have not shipped my order. Every time i contact them they tell me my order is ready to ship out. Last week they finally told me they shipped the order. But never gave me a useful tracking number. Today they told me my order is ready for shipping. This is frustrating and their customer service is terrible. I will never buy from them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

We have refund $65.79 USD:65.79 to your credit card. Generally speaking, you will receive the money in 18 working days.
Please contact the local bank to confirm whether the money to your account and wait patiently.

Good day”

"The transaction was OK, but I couldn't use the promo code- it appeared as if it was active, but the price was still the same. Tried 3 times.
Apart from this, it's okay so far.

"Good clothes and very pretty. Like it"

"although my products are not delivered yet -it's only been 3 days so I'm patiently, yet quite eagerly waiting- I absolutely loved the original clothing items sheinside.com had to offer and I am incredibly excited for the stuff I've bought. hope they live up to my expectations! :)"

"It really is a hit or miss.

I ordered two things, a beautiful cherry blossom print dress - which I loved, and a bat two piece outfit - which I really don't like.

The fit of the dress was great and the two piece was the opposite - very unflattering and a cheap, heavy material. I did order a Sailor Moon sweatshirt in the past, which I love but it's hard to trust a website when you're not really 100% sure if it'll be good quality or not.

"I have already ordered a dress from your website and recently wore it, all of my friends loved it and I enjoied wearing it and be surrounded with compliments...so i decided to take another look in your site and as you see - it was easy to find thigs that I like, couse of your great style...thanx :)"

"The truth is that the clothes are good, comfortable and fashionable. And most importantly very affordable for all budgets.
Many times, I see in the stores the same clothes as the Internet, the quality is the same but the price is much better in sheinside.
The only thing I would change is the time it takes to arrive.

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.