• Sheinside Sheinside Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10

"Nice clothing at a great price. Can't wait to wear my products!!!"

""All items I purchased were great quality, true to size and fast shipping! I will definitely order again and highly recommend to anyone!""

"am happy to be a customer here in here, i purchase my dress( a T shirt and blue jeans) here and it was shipped in due time, the most interesting part of it all is that the dress is of good size and it was my normal body size. keep the good work up!!!!"

"The dress was very cute.
It was vibrant, good length, and good material! It went well with a belt I bought too.

"I ordered a dress a month ago and got this in time. The product reached in time and the quality of product is as it was described. I am really satisfied with the service. Will order again definitely. "

"Sheinside is awesome. Sometimes some items don't look as nice as in the pic but I typically buy the items that other people have posted a picture of themselves wearing. I love the style gallery! It makes me feel better to see real people wearing an item. I've ordered from sheinside many times. I am usually happy and don't have to return anything. It's addicting bc they put new things on everyday and nobody can beat the prices. I got a long chiffon dress for $18!!!! That just doesn't happen. I love it. The only thing I wish they would change is to send a return label with items. It's a pain to return-you have to request a ticket and wait a day for a rep to get back with you. "

"I was really hesitant to order from this site because of some of the negative reviews, but they sent me a coupon so I gave it a shot. I was NOT disappointed.

The dress is extremely cute and it took less than a week to arrive...which is excellent, considering that shipping is free! The condition is good and for the price, you couldn't go wrong. It also fits perfectly, which was another concern of mine.

All in all, I'd say the item was perfect and I will be ordering from this site again!

""The order process was extremely easy and gave me the option to check on the order whenever I would like.""

"I ordered a dress from shein.com as well as some bottoms. The website was pretty easy to use and navigate through, I easily found what I was looking for. There were a number of different payment options, no fusses there. I used standard shipping and still got my order before expected. My stuff packed nicely and there was no damage to the clothes. I have to say, the quality was very good! And the size was a perfect fit! yaa!!! The design was just as described on the website and I simply love it!
Altogether I'm very happy with my purchase and would definitely order again from Shein.com, I have also recommended a few of my friends to buy from this site and all of them had good experience till now, Now we all can finally wear good clothes that don't cost us all the money in the world! I would recommend you to shop from Shein.com and definitely you won't have a bad experience.

"I ordered two dresses, one with vibrant colors and a unique pattern, the other long, and elegant emerald velvet. I loved both dresses, they both fit perfectly. One shipped quicker than the other, both arrived in time for the event I needed each dress for. And both had extremely low prices! Love it!!"

"Good quality for the price. Shipping was fast (about a week for the express option) and customer service was good (replied within a day). Would come back again."

""I ordered my skirt on May 28th and received it on June 1st; the delivery was very fast and my product wasn't damaged in any way. The product looked and fit as expected, and overall I am very pleased with my shopping experience at sheinside.""

"Absolute SHIT.

Their delivery service is completely unreliable. You will never get your clothes.
Don't even waste your time with this company.
They want me to pay for all these extra fees for shipping from DHL, even though I qualified for EXPRESS Shipping.

Save your money and your time.

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2015

Sheinside., Sheinside rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Nice day.

Sorry for late reply and for leaving you with such a negative impression about us.
Sorry to hear that you need to pay for the customs clearance. We have noted on our web that we will mark the package in low value, but we can't promise no sales tax. You also can have a reference to this link http://www.shein.com/FAQ-a-366.html. Hope you can kindly understand. Our colleagues have already declared low value for you. This incident is really out of our expectation. Hope you can kindly trust us.
Could you kindly contact the DHL to finish the customs clearance for us please? After that, you can send us the invoice and we can cover half of the cost for you. Is that acceptable to you?
SheIn is a fast-growing company. We treasure all of you and will try our best to meet your requirements and to provide you with better and more considerate shopping experience than others. We will do better in future. You can trust us.

If you need further assistance, please contact us via dispute@shein.com without hesitation.
Thank you for your support.
Yours sincerely.”

"Super cute bag was a bargain and shipped FAST! Great experience. Timely communication and information about order. I'll be back. "

"Very nice! Received a lot of compliments on it. I wear it everywhere. Shopping, work, parties..... Everywhere. Sturdy material too!!! Recommend. "

Share Sheinside's store rating

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.