• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.03/10 5.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10

"PRODUCTS WERE ILL FITTING AND EXTREMELY SMALL EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALLOWED AN EXTRA SIZE FOR GOOD MEASURE. WHEN I REQUESTED A RETURNS ADDRESS I WAS THEN HIT WITH THE RETURN BILL OF £15 TO RETURN THE 3 UNWANTED AND UNSUITABLE DRESSES I HAD ORDERED!!!!
VERY DISAPPOINTED :(

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

“Hello,
We are really sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

We sincerely apologise for the clothes which have size problem , you can send some images of our problem so that we can check with our factory.
After confirmation we will refund you full for any size problem caused by us!
Looking forward to your prompt reply.

Please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"I placed an order almost a month ago, and have been in contact with the rep about 4 times. I had "express shipping" what would be shipped in 5-7 days, yet almost 30 days after placing my order, they have still yet to ship the item.

I understand it may take a while, but after talking with them multiple times they have said they will ship it asap, but do not.All I would like is a little honesty! I dont thik I will ever get the stuff I paid for at this rate.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

We have contacted with the production sector, they have prepared your items well. You items are ready to ship out.
It may take 5 days. Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number.

Have a nice day”

"so slow? I did not even get my package yet! It's been a a while. Please increase the quality. Thank you"

“Hello,
Sorry for the late order.

Could you please give us your order number so that we can check your items?
Looking forward to your prompt reply.

"worst experience ever. It is Oct 15 today
My order was placed Oct 7 and paaid extra for speedy delivery of 3 to 10 days max as of today I have not received my order and it is the 13 day way past the 10 days promised
On the tracking system it shows it arrived in china on the 16 of Oct . One day before it was to be here so how is that possible
I find this company to be incompetant, they do not answer emails and probably a scam; I will make sure the USA goverment knows about them and all my friends.

“Hello,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

In fact, we are really not cheaters.
Your items has been shipped. The tracking number is 1873357791, and you can track it on : http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=1873357791&brand=DHL
The tracking history shows that your items are arrived at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC.
Please wait patiently.
Because the reason of time difference, customer service can't reply you immediately. Hope you can kindly understand this.

If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"I recently purchased a denim blouse from sheinside.com because I needed something trendy but casual to wear to dinner with my spanish friends. I was been extremely impressed with the look and feel of the outfit and it was commented on by many of my friends. SheInside clothes seem to go well with whatever else I wear, so I now shop there regularly for bags and tops. The checkout on the site is very simple, so I didn't have to mess about with extra offers or spam there and my blouse was delivered a day early. I bought a bag last week to go with my blouse and it looks great. I will definitely continue to shop at SheInside. 100% Impressed! "

"Have been waiting for over five weeks to get my clothes, but they are not here yet. "

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Your items are ready to ship out.
It may take two days.
Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number.

Have a nice day”

"The transaction was easy and quick, so that was good!"

"it not delivered yet im sad pls deliver i want my cat pullover ahh"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-19-2014

“Hello,
We are really sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Could you please give us your order number so that we can check your items? We will help you to solve the problem as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your reply.

Please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"I recently bought Red Muscle Print Elastic Leggings from sheinside and I must say I love them. I am using these for a Halloween work party and they look amazing. They are a very high quality polyester and have withstood all the abuse I have given them freaking people out. Shipping was fast and customer service was great. I had to contact the company to makes sure these would fit me as it is listed as one size fits all. The girl I talked to on the site promised they would and they did. I might have to get the black Skeleton print for going out on Halloween as well. "

"very helpful with a mistake i did with the order "

"Good products overall, I feel very satisfied"

"Somewhere I like all the items but I want more of shoes items and bags."

"Depuis que j'ai découvert le site, je ne fais quasiment plus que mes achats chez Sheinside!! le choix des vêtements que je ne trouve nulle part ailleurs, à un prix très abordable! seul bémol la matière comme la mousseline, j'évite car le vêtement se déchire et la qualité est très médiocre!! et certain articles comme les chemisiers prendre toujours une taille au dessus, au niveau du buste cela reste juste car les dimensions ne sont pas toujours respectés. Dans l'ensemble c'est un très bon site dont je recommande vivement avec ses avantages!!! Merci Sheinside!!!"

"I want my money back . Its been over 2 weeks and no products."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-19-2014

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Your items has shipped today. The logistics Information is updated very slowly.
We will give you the tracking number tomorrow.
Do you still need your order?
Please reply us as soon as possible.

Have a nice day”

"I really like the selection and prices. I love what I have purchased and I visit Sheinside everyday to check out what's new and add to my wishlist."

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.