• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.40/10 5.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10

"Bought my items about two weeks ago. On the two items purchased, it stated it would take only "24 hours" to process my items. It has been a total of two weeks exactly, and I still have not received my clothing.

If I do not receive my clothing by this weekend I will be beyond upset and demand a refund. I LOVE the clothing items that they offer however, efficiency of processing & delivery is key! I do not believe it should take more than two weeks to process the clothing. I received a tracking number last week (after contacting "customer service"), and UPS has not received the items to actually ship me.

I am too upset!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

In fact, your items really has been shipped. The tracking number is 1ZF4644Y0397539408.
And you can track your items on : http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track
But untill your items arrives at US, you can use this tracking number to track your items. Once the shipment arrives at UPS, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated. Could you please wait two days to track your items? We are so sorry to bringing you trouble. Hope you can understand.

If you need any further assistance, we will be here to help you with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"wow what a website I have found to have all my shopping, I
have ordered black v neck sleeveless split bodycon dress for my birthday and guys believe me everybody praising my dress ,the fabric and the design of dress is so marvellous that everybody is staring me in the party, love this site to help me the delivery and tracking system is also good .I have bought it for 17.50$ after discount and now I am planning to upload my pic in this dress to earn sheinside 20 points too
highly recommend sheinside for overall shopping

"the parcel has not arrived"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Could you please give us the order number so that we can check your items?
Looking forward to your reply.

Please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"I ordered a couple of lovely blouses and I must say I was very satisfied with my overall experience shopping at SheInside. Before placing my order, I had a question about the sizing and received a speedy response. Navigating through their website and placing my order was very easy. My order arrived quickly with all of the correct blouses and sizes. I was very pleased with the quality of the blouses and they fit perfectly! I am one happy and very satisfied customer! "

"Bought yellow colored aviator sunglasses for my sister. She liked the yellow lenses ..... delivery was fast. good Quality. Highly recommended to shop here."

"I love love love sheinside.com! I'm so glad I found the site because it offers great pieces for extremely reasonable prices. Just like any other girl I want to look fashionable and up to date but at the same time do not have thousands of dollars to spend. sheinside.com makes it possible with their price points! They have very cute clothes, it's so hard to decide what to get :) but because the prices are good, you can get more stuff and constantly wear new outfits. I was also very pleased with the customer service and fast shipping because I have little patience, especially for cute clothes.

The dress that I bought from sheinside.com was for a birthday party, and everyone there was asking me where I got the dress from! The style was so unique and different, everyone loved it. I highly recommend shopping there.

"I recently ordered some clothes from Sheinside for myself and my sister. We were worried at first about ordering because we read a lot of bad reviews about them. But luckily for us, we have no complains...my clothes came a week later than my sister which got me a little scared but when they arrived i was pleased. Our outfits looked amazing, they were true to our size and they looked unique and well made. I was impressed. I will continue to shop from Sheinside because they are reasonable and they sell some of the best styles."

"The jacket I ordered was advertised as "white". The picture of the jacket showed it as a white jacket but when it arrived it is a yellowy cream. Far, far, far from white."

“Hello,
We are really sorry for bringing you so much trouble.

We would like to kindly remind you that when shopping online, slight color difference between the real dress and the picture shown will be unavoidable. Hope you can kindly understand this.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of your purchase from sheinside.com, you can return or exchange your items within 30 days from the delivered date.
Looking forward to your reply.

Please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"I love the site! it is quite easy to use. I think it's a good idea to always have discounts. when I get the order I will give a more complete review"

"So happy with my clutch bag!I brought the zipper envelope bag in rose red and oh my, I've had so many compliments since I brought it. It's a bold pinky color and it looks much more expensive than it actually is. The bag is well-made, inside & out. I seriously wasn't expecting much because of the price but it looks great. It looks durable too, which is good because I'm forever dropping things on the floor! Ordering was a breeze and my order came within a couple of days. It's my first time ordering from Sheinside and I've gotta say I'm really impressed. Very satisfied customer. "

"My order didn't arrive when it said it would and I'm very disappointed. I didn't get my order yet!"

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

In fact, your items has been shipped on 26th, September.
The tracking number is 1911272020. And you can track your items on this website: http://www.dhl.com/en.html
The tracking history shows that your items arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG on Monday, September 29, 2014.
Please wait patiently.

If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"the person i asked for help was very nice and solved my problem. the last to orders came perfectly.
overall i am very satisfied with sheinside

"My order has been processing for well over a week. I got a confirmation email which gave me a tracking number and told me that I would be sent an update in 5-7 business days. That never happened. I recently sent them an email(and got a response fairly quickly) and they told me that processing also takes 5-7 working days which i already knew. However they also told me that she asked their colleague to rush it out asap which is very reassuring. "

“Hello,
We are really sorry for bringing you so much trouble and the late order.

We have contacted with the logistics sector, they have prepared your items well, your items are ready to ship out.
It may take 4 days.
Once the clothing have been sent we will give you the tracking number . Please wait patiently.

Have a great day”

"I’m totally impressed with Sheinside and how quickly I received my clothing items. The items were perfect and fit me just right so I didn’t need to send anything back. The best thing is not only do they offer a great discount, but they also have a satisfaction guarantee or money back in 30 days."

"I made my purchase over a month ago and still have not received my order."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-27-2014

“Hello,
We are really sorry for bringing you so much trouble and the late order.

Your items has been shipped on 25th, September.
The tracking number is 9274899996307759662850. And you can track your items on this website: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
The tracking history shows that your item departed a shipping partner facility at 5:05 am on September 26, 2014 in SECAUCUS, NJ 07094. Please wait patiently.

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.