Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.00/10 609 reviews

Sheinside is a merchant member
    Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Sheinside contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10

Rating 8/104/5

"this store is wonderful! I've purchased many items from sheinside, and everything has always been delivered quickly and with no issues whatsoever. They have such a large variety of items, so there really is something for everyone. I absolutely recommend Sheinside! "

"If there was a site that I always do my shopping on, it's definitely Sheinside.com! Their clothes are so trendy and very affordable! I had a date night with my fiance and he loved the dress I chose, which I bought from Sheinside! This site is also great for any age, to be honest. I'm 23 and these clothes suit me very well! If you're tired of overly expensive shopping sites, Sheinside is the site you want to start buying from. You will have absolutely no regrets! I'm actually in the middle of spring shopping from their site as we speak!"

"I do NOT recommend this site!! I ordered from the site one time, but the order was big (8 items that cost £129.69). It took about 1 month for the order to get to Norway, and I was pretty exited about it.
One of the items was suddenly out of stock, so I didn`t get it (it was in stock when I ordered of course), and I did not get a refund, but a gift card that I never got to use because I never want to use this site again. The items I did recieve was in poor quality, and I haven`t used one of them yet!! For me it was money down the drain!

I don`t know if the site is a scam, but it is ,at best, a very poor quality site.

I will definitely not use this site ever again, and I would like to warn others from using it as well.

"Do not shop here. I spent $80 here on 4 items and I was displeased with 3 of them. The sizes, colors, and material were different than they were on the website. Terrible customer service from people in a different country. I did not get a refund even after I mailed the items back. I will never buy from SheInside again. "

"I've ordered several times from Sheinside.I am very happy with all items ,great price and they fit well ! I'm a M - size ( 38-40 in Europe) and I always choose L when I buy from them. Even the one size has been okay for me ! Great quality, too. I prefer the option EXPRESS , very fast shipping , easy to track .It takes 2 weeks by Express and 3 weeks by normal shipping - to Sweden ."

"Do NOT shop at this site. I've ordered from them three times, and i've had problems with them twice and they have HORRIBLE customer service. First off, i ordered an item off their "presale" where they offer a special discount price on the item depending on how many units of that item they sell. Thinking that i was getting a deal, i purchased it, but when i was on their site again to take a look, their "retail" price was a lot lower than the "sale" price i had paid for. WHAT A JOKE. and when i received the item, it was of shit quality and poorly made that it was extremely uncomfortable to the skin and i do not know how i will be wearing this item. A WASTE OF $30. Secondly, they did not ship my second item i had paid for for over a month until i emailed them regarding the shipment. I received the shirt the other day, and the collar of the shirt was stretched out in a really awkward way that it looks horrendous when i wear it. SO i emailed them how i want to return the item and how i refuse to pay for the shipment back since it was their fault of not providing me of proper quality. LOL bullshit, all they're saying is how they're sorry, and how the stretched out collar isnt that big of a deal, when i paid $20 for it and i can get a legit proper shirt at a store for that price, but if i want to return the item i need to pay for shipping back or i can just keep it and get a $8 coupon. I am NEVER coming back to this store. THIS SITE IS A FUCKING JOKE. STAY THE FUCK AWAY. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered from Sheinside makeup brushes and the y arrived !
Its awesome, they arrived late but i Don't care, its awesome and the online service help is awesome they solved my questions ! I am from México

"I ordered them in a size M because I found that the sizing was a bit small as I am normally a size S but size M fits perfectly. Although, when I received them the button was cut a little so it was falling off so that wasn't good so after about 3 months it finally fell off but i loved the shorts so much that I ordered another pair today! Hopefully this time when I receive the shorts the button isnt ripping off!"

"Purchased a sweater that was grossly misrepresented. It was tiny with sleeves too short even though just 'one size' was offered and I'm normally a size small. The sweater also smelled strongly of chemicals AND it had elbow pads which reviewers said was leather, but in fact they were cheap plastic bits. I wrote my comments on the item page and surprise, sheinside screened them and refuses to post them.

I now suspect many of the comments on the items at sheinside (as well as this review website) are false and are in fact posted my sheinside. I did however purchase two dresses as well which for ok, but again were made of very cheap fabric and not what photos would less you to believe.

I will not purchase any more of these cheap clothes from HONG KONG (not U.S. As their website would lead you to believe. It is a scam.

"I am very happy with my purchase and I will definitely buy from Sheinside again!"

"I love this site, i have never ordered, but am going to. Great prices, and i can feel that it is good quality too!"

Rating 8/104/5

"(I have posted this on a number of sites, because I rarely see positive reviews. Hopefully my experience will help you. :) )

I ordered 5 pieces from Sheinside.com (2 Small dresses, an XSmall top, a Small blazer, and a one-size pair of leggings) on March 2nd, 2014 and received it at my door in Canada on March 14th, 2014 (not a bad wait at all considering the international shipping!).

It took 7 days (5 business days) to process my order (the time given for processing on the website is 5-7 BUSINESS days, which most people, to my knowledge, tend to neglect checking), and then 5 days to have it shipped to my door (the time given for the free shipping option is 5-15 days for Canada). The only downside was that because it was international, I had to pay a customs fee of close to $30 despite the free shipping, however if you look closely on the website, it does warn you of this.

The packaging for the products themselves was quite alright. It came in a DHL plastic bag, another bag, and then each individual piece of clothing came in its own separate plastic bag. Certain clothes had different tags on them, and some were unbranded, but that wasn't something that really concerned me. A Sheinside tag was included in each bag, but not attached to the clothing.

I must say, I was REALLY impressed with the quality of the materials for the prices I paid - the blazer was top notch, especially since I feared that it would be a flimsy, thin kind considering it was made of polyester, but I was happily proven wrong. The dresses are all really soft, pretty well made, and stayed true to the images on the website, and the leggings fit great, even thought they were listed as one-size. The top was a little on the smaller side, however my bust size is a little larger, so this was to be expected. It does fit well, though, if a slimmer fit is something you're going for. The only downside to all of this were the finishings on the seams and some of the bead-work on one of the dresses - some loose threads, the seam on the leggings ended up having a small hole as I tried them on, because I pulled a little too roughly, and you can just tell that most of the sewing was done quickly. Most stores that offer these sorts of prices have similar problems, though, so I wasn't too shocked or upset at this. It's an easy fix with a pair of scissors, and a thread and needle.

I, myself, am typically an XSmall or a Small in North American clothing stores, so the clothing measurements for my particular purchases were true to what the website listed. The one-size option is definitely more suitable for people my size, however. I can't speak for anyone larger than myself, though I do know that this is an Asian company, so the sizes are more than likely leaning towards the smaller side. Keep this in mind when ordering anything from a Medium and above.

I didn't have any experience with the customer service, which I've heard isn't the best, but if you're patient, like me, you probably won't have to deal with them. Their emails are a little unprofessional, often missing spaces after commas, including abbreviations in the text, using emoticons, etc. which could throw some people off, but since I chose not to pay much attention to it, everything ended up being totally fine for me.

All in all, I had a very positive experience with Sheinside.com, and I'll probably be ordering again. :) It's definitely not some top notch $300 quality clothing store, but for the prices you pay, it's worth what it's listed as, if not a little more. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking to spice up their wardrobe while on a student budget, or if you're just looking for an absolute steal! ;)

"The items I orders reached on time. It was a free shipping, but they safely reached as they said. The clothes were same as they advertised. Though the delivery time they proposed was too long, but I liked their strategy. One of the great deal I ever made. "

"Just received my sweater today, it's so funky, love it. I can't wait to wear it. I normally wear size S and this sweater fits me perfectly. :-)"

"jest taka pi?kna.. szkoda,?e tak d?ugo si? czeka"