• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I'm so glad that I discovered Sheinside because I am in love with their clothes. I recently made my first purchase and I bought a bunch of stuff. The shipping was really fast and I just received everything in the mail yesterday. The pictures were all cute online but I was a little nervous that they wouldn't fit or look at nice in person. However my worries were unfounded because every single thing fit awesome and was super stylish and cute. They seem high quality and the price was ridiculously low for the value. I will definitely be making another order."

"I purchased an Apricot embroidered V neck dress for a baby shower I will be attending and it is sooo cute! The style is trendy, yet very comfortable. I am 5'4 and 135 pounds and it fits well with a bit of room to "give." It says "one size" but it fit me just fine. The shipping was free because it was over $30! And I got points. I love this company-cute clothes that are sewn well for reasonable prices! "

"My only complaint at the moment is that my tracking number is wrong! It said it has shipped, but when I go to track it, it says it doesn't exist. It also takes a while to ship. "

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you .

Your items has been shipped, your tracking number is 9274899996307754593661. It's your tracking number in aborad.Please don't worry, it's the right tracking number.

And the tracking history shows that your item arrived at a shipping partner facility at 10:23 am on July 30, 2014 in SECAUCUS, NJ 07094.
Please wait patiently.

Please contact us back via this link http://www.sheinside.com/contact-us.html or our online chatting :)
Hope you enjoy your day”

"I have emailed sheinside four times in the last three days and they haven't responded to any of my emails.
I ordered some clothing on the 20/7/2014 and expected a shipping email yesterday, as they state on their website, but that email never came.
I am moving house in two weeks and expected my package to be delivered before then but after reading these reviews I am doubtful that will happen.
I think that it is extremely poor of them to not even send a courtesy email saying that someone will review my complaint!
If i do ever receive my clothing, this drama will deter me from shopping there in future!

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you .

We have refunded you $83.32 to your paypal account. Please contact the local bank to confirm whether the money to your account.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"At first I was quit skeptical for shopping at she inside, but I was wrong - and I have been doing it for about 6 months now. Love the clothes, the prices and all of the varieties.

If I have to complain, it must be because of the weird sizes all of the clothes have. U need to order one or two sizes up. The clothes are quite small fitted, and ordering up has really fitted me perfectly. (IAM usually a XS/S, and I have been mostly ordering M and sometimes L) it depends on the measurements, so make sure to measure. If you've done this once, u never need to measure again, since you ll practically remember the measurements in your head, or u could just compare the measurements to all of the other orders you ve made (maybe if its a pair of shorts, etc). Great tip!

I almost forgot - the shipping is also something I need to complain about. IT S SO GREAT that it is free, BUT it takes a lot of times. Approximately 14 days, the reason has to be that it's shipped all the way from China. So u gotta have patience people!!

But these compliments doesn t really affect my shopping at all.

"Really bad customer service and a bad experience purchaising online.
I haven't received a word about my order status, even though I have urged them several times. No one answers my emails and I am starting to think that it is a ghost company... I hope I am wrong. I couple of emails informing of the status of your order would be nice.
This company has a lot to improve if they want to compete with Mango, Zalando, Asos, etc. It is summer, it is a busy season... well improve your organization and employ temporary staff.
This is unacceptable! For the amount of money I have paid for my order it should have already be on its way and knocking on my door by tomorrow.
Very unsatisfied.

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

YA1830728005CN is your tracking number in China, so you can't track it. Your items has been shipped on July 28th. The tracking history shows that your items have arrived at Ghuangzhou and Ready for UPS.

Your tracking number in abroad is 1Z2385VA6893807407, you can use this number to track your items .
But the Logistics Information is update very slowly. Once the shipment arrives at UPS, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated. You'd better wait two days to track your items. We are so sorry to bringing you trouble. Hope you can understand.

And the customer service is trying their best to reply every customer's problems. Hope you can understand.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"I recently bought the Black Zipper Pockets PU Leather Shorts at Sheinside. They were on sale for $16.50 and I have been looking for a pair like these for a long time. I was so impressed with the quality and fit of their clothing! The shorts fit perfectly and didn't bunch on the back like most shorts. The material was soft and flexible and could easily pass for real leather, unlike the shorts I have seen at other shops that look like plastic. I was also very happy with the customer service. I had to change my address and the "online help" tab works great! They are quick, polite, and very responsive. I will definitely buy more stuff from this website. Their jewelry is super stylish and affordable! Sheinside is now my new favorite website to shop! "

"The most horrible service i have ever dealt with. Customer service never replies. I made an order over 10 days ago. Some of the items clearly say ships in 24hrs. My order still says "processing" pease allow 5-7 days to prepare shipment it has been more than 5-7 days. Initially i was only going to order one thing but i saw that they offered "express shipping" if you spend a certain amount so i did. What a mistake in my part i needed one of the dresses for an event and i had to buy another dress because sheinside decided to take their sweet time. I get they keep telling customers that they have a busy season but they should put a huge warning label letting you know before you order. Their whole website is complete false advertisement i too did not receive 20% discount on my first purchase. I would not recommend this store to anyone.

UPDATE i ordered 07/05/14 my items shipped on 07/18/14 and arrived on 07/21/14. So once shipped they arrived pretty fast. Quality is better than i was expecting to be honest i was expecting the worst. The quality is great for the price. The measurements seem to be fairly accurate. The only problem is on the bust area they always seem to make the section that starts from the shoulder to the bottom of the bust smaller or shorter so if you are large chested i would not recommend dress140424126 even in an xl it is really snug. I bought 5 dresses the first two i really liked the third and fourth will be good with some alterations and the fifth is just extremely small in the bust area. Im debating if it is worth returning or if sheinside would even accept a return. So overall i updated my rating from 1 star to 4 could have been 5 stars but because of the processing time and one of the dresses was too small i decided on 4. Oh and last but not least i received my 20% discount after all.

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.
Thanks so much for sharing the feedback with us, we enjoy reading reviews on shopping experiences with sheinside.
Hope you enjoy your day!”

"I was extremely disappointed by my experience with Sheinside. Processing took 11 days before my order even shipped! And one of the tracking numbers I was given does not even exist in the USPS system (even after 5 days of waiting).

The clothes I received from Sheinside smelled terrible (factory smell). I was disappointed with three of the five clothing pieces I ordered. The clothing items look pretty in pictures, but when it comes down the real quality, the items are unacceptable.

I am all for inexpensive, trendy clothing pieces that are not meant to last long term, but these items are downright POOR QUALITY! From awkward fits, to fraying, to a button that doesn't even fit in its hole, Sheinside's products are unacceptable.

I plan to return the items I have received thus far (I am still waiting for the second shipment from USPS with no legitimate tracking number). After reading other reviews, I am expecting the worst in my attempt to return a few items. Wish me luck!

Edit: No, my USPS package has not yet arrived, and that tracking number is still "not found" on the USPS website. Half of my order arrived today through DHL, but still have no idea where the rest of my order is. I will be returning items shortly depending if/when the rest of my order shows up. I am sorry to be rude, but I do not appreciate the poor service I have received through this process.

Edit 2: After almost a month since I placed my order, many emails describing my items, and photographing the items, I have just been asked if a $5 refund per item would be okay (from someone who could barely form a sentence in English). Each of my items was over $20... THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-17-2014

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

The reason is that we are in the middle of busy season. We are imroving our speed of transportation. Hope you can understand. Your tracking number is 9274899996307753623956, the tracking history shows that the parcel has been arrived Shipping Partner Facility, July 15, 2014, 4:18 pm, SECAUCUS, NJ 07094. Please wait patiently.

We apologise for the clothes which have poor quality and size problem, you can send some images of our quality and size problem so that we can check with our factory.
After comfirmation we will refund you full for any quality and size problems caused by us!

Hope you enjoy your day”

"Very slow!!! Ordered express shipping and it's been weeks! Emailed cust serv several times and no response. They have time to read reviews and respond to the reviews, but can't respond to customers inquiring about the status of their order? "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-17-2014

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

Your tracking number is 8949279776, the tracking history shows that the parcel has been delivered at HILLSBOROUGH on July 17, 2014 and signed for by : SOF

Hope you enjoy your day”

"really good prices, will definitely purchase again."

Thank you for shopping on sheinside.
Thanks so much for sharing the feedback with us, we enjoy reading reviews on shopping experiences with sheinside, especially when they are as positive as yours. We take these very seriously.
Hope you enjoy your day!”

"She inside resolved my issue within 24 hours and refunded me the discount amount. Great service guys. "

Thank you for shopping on sheinside.

Please contact us if you need any further assistance.
Hope you enjoy your day!”

"Sheinside is one of my favorite places to shop. The prices are excellent and the shipping is very reasonable. There are always so many new products and options to choose from; I could shop there for days! I ordered two sweaters from Sheinside, and they looked exactly how the website had them pictured.

One of the sweaters fit perfectly, but the other one did not. Even though the pictures on the website looked exactly like the real thing, the sizing was way off. The sweater ended up being way too tight and a lot shorter than what the description said; it was almost like a midriff sweater.

Another thing that caused me to give 4 stars instead of 5 was the shipping. The estimated shipping time was 5 weeks, but they didn't get here until about 2 months had passed.

I still recommend Sheinside simply because it's a great place to find cool clothes you may not find anywhere else. Even though the shipping took a while and the sizing was off on one sweater, I would still buy from Sheinside again.

"Absolutely a scam! Two of the clothes did not look as described at all. Cheap material. Bad sewing. Overall just bad quality. The buttons holes didn't fit the buttons. The jean shorts looked completely different from the design from the advertisement!

Also, it was very pricey for those items. Very unsatisfied.

Tracking took forever for them to send it.

Do not order from this website!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-09-2014

“Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you !

we apologise for the two clothes which have poor quality and size problem, you can send some images of our quality and size problem so that we can check with our factory.
After comfirmation we will refund you full for any qulity and size problems caused by us!

Hope you enjoy your day”

"I ordered the peach V-neck Spaghetti Strap Backless Maxi Chiffon Dress for my cousins beautiful June garden wedding last month. I am always a little hesitant to order clothes from offline since I like trying them on first, but this dress looked so beautiful on the model I just had to buy it! I fell absolutely in love when I opened the box and tried on the dress. I ordered a size small in this dress. The color is absolutely stunning, the material was such good quality, and the dress was just perfect for my height and size. I got so many compliments during the wedding, and even a number from one of the groomsmen ;) I would definitely recommend this website and dress to everyone! "

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.