SheVibe Reviews - shevibe.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 10 reviews

SheVibe is not a merchant member
SheVibe does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"One of the most stunning sites I've ever seen. Very cool product selection and good prices. Called to check if the product I wanted was in stock - customer service rep was very sweet and helpful."

"What a great site and the customer service was amazing."

"Great service, knowledgeable staff and speedy delivery! Couldn't ask for more!!"

"Very easy to deal with. I had a great experience. My items were shipped out promptly and the customer service was wonderful."

"Not only was I blown away by the look and easy of use but the customer service has been nothing more then stellar. I've found it hard in the past dealing with adult product sites but my shopping experience here has changed my view. I will be shopping here again soon. Highly recommended!"

"My shopping experience on SheVibe was outstanding. When I had a few questions about particular items they responded in a quick and informative manner. I plan on continuing shopping with them in the future. "

"I recently discovered Shevibe and was really impressed with the entire experience from start to finish. Customer Service answered every question I had in great detail. I called back a few times with questions about the products and everyone I spoke to was knowledgeable and helpful, even going so far as to helping me pick out items. Shipping was fast and reasonable. I got exactly what I wanted and saved a lot over other retailers carrying the same products. I have already recommended Shevibe to everyone I know."

"Thanks SheVibe for the GREAT products and excellent customer service ! You've got our exclusive shopping !"

"I have shopped SheVibe several times - they have a great selection, great prices and excellent customer service. My order ships out quickly - I very much recommend this store."

"I've made several purchases from SheVibe and I recommend them highly. They ship quickly, every item I've received was exactly as described (and in perfect, brand-new condition). Their web site is top notch and easy to use and their prices are always competitive. They've got some products nobody else has. The only thing that made me hesitate at first was that they are obviously geared to females (I'm a guy). But they treated me well! I had a question about a product once and they replied to my email the same day. Like I say, highly recommended. "