Stores > SheIn

Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10

2016-05-17

ME MOLA SHEIN

"Shein es una página que uso con frecuencia, me gusta mucho la ropa es de calidad y a muy buen precio, las modelos son muy guapas y me inspiran en mis looks y complementos.
La he recomendado a todas mis amigas y me consta que ellas también se han hecho compradoras asiduas. A día de hoy no se que haría si no pudiera comprar mi ropa en esta página

This review was modified by LIRIOS on May 17 2016 07:43:18 AM

2016-05-17

My favorite online store!

"Shein is my favorite online store. It has a wide range of products and very unique pieces at a great price. It is not easy to buy products without trying them on, but this store has a great concern for helping the customers in their choices, providing accurate measurements of all the products and encouraging customers who have bought the products to do reviews that can help other customers in future purchases. I have ordered several items and they all had an excellent quality. It takes a little bit of time to receive the products (at least 2 weeks) but it worth the wait."

This review was modified by filipaf on May 17 2016 03:14:34 AM

2016-05-13

No. Just no.

"If I could give half a star, I would. I placed an order on 4/29, 4 items. A tank top, a makeup brush set, a dress, and makeup sponges. It took 5 days for them to just process the order. Once a shipping label was created on 5/6, the package didn't even ship out, start moving in transit, until 5/10. My estimated delivery date is 5/18 for later in the day. I'm sorry, but 19 days for 4 items is completely absurd. And it's suppose to be "free expedited shipping." This will most like be my first, and LAST order from SheIn. "

This review was modified by shelmgod on May 13 2016 11:59:08 AM
Rep reply posted May-16-2016

A rep from SheIn, Sheinside., has responded

“Hi dear,

Thank you for ordering from our website, we are truly sorry for keeping you waiting.
You placed on April 30 including 4 items. It normally takes 3-7 business days for processing, but yours is over 10 business days.

Your tracking number is 61299992140424802926. We have checked it , the package will be delivered to you very soon. You can get logistic information through this linking.

We are so sorry for keeping you waiting so long and we want to refund $5 for your loss. Is that okay for you ?

Apologies again for the delay, hope you will receive the order soon!”

2016-05-10

Trendy on a budget!

"This is honestly one of my go to sites for ordering clothes. I have ordered several items for a great price from SheIn and have always been very satisfied with my purchases. Customer service is also great and always gets back to me if there are any problems. I will continue shopping here and will stay a loyal customer (:"

This review was modified by KarynJ on May 10 2016 03:24:08 PM

2016-05-08

Great!

"I like it so much! I love the clothes and the pleasant treatment!"

This review was modified by Petisha on May 08 2016 03:27:16 PM

2016-05-07

Chic on a budget!

"I've purchased clothes and accessories from Shein a few times now, and I can definitely say the pieces I've chosen have arrived in great conditions.Even the customer service has been surprisingly efficient when needed. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for good looking clothes at a fraction of the retail price."

This review was modified by Cgar01 on May 07 2016 11:45:20 AM

2016-05-06

BUENA!

"He comprado varias prendas en SHEIN, y la verdad es que siempre lo he recibido todo correcto y en tiempo. En cuantoa calidades bien, algunas prendas mejor que otras, pero en general para el precio muy bien. Siempre intento leer y dejar comentarios sobre la opra que voy a comprar o la he comprado porque sirven mucho de referencia. Volvere a comprar"

This review was modified by sonicc84 on May 06 2016 04:21:29 AM

Improvement

"Wasn't sure what to make of the website to start with. I went ahead and now i've ordered a lot of times. Sometimes the products doesn't quite match, but at that price it really isn't much of a problem tbh. After becoming a member, I frequently recieve coupon codes, but since everything is pretty much always on sale, it doesn't really apply. Beyond that, they have a point system, where you can save up points and get a couple bucks off a purchase - though it does take a while to save up the points, but really it's hardly a system to complain about.
Shipping is an whole other matter - the first couple of times, it took forever to arrive. I don't know, if they simply improved since then, but there has hardly been any trouble since then.

This review was modified by Emmm on May 05 2016 04:35:31 PM

Nice Clothing

"Thank you to Sheinside.

I love your style, the large selection and the low prices.

For summer I will order a few things to pimp up my wardrobe.

This review was modified by ayleyy on May 05 2016 01:23:46 PM

2016-05-05

Products match the pictures and description

"I have ordered a few times and never been disappointed with the clothes.
Everything looks like on the description and all the clothes are very fashionable.
Love it !
The only negative thing would be the time of delivery, it sometimes take long

This review was modified by ElodieC on May 05 2016 12:40:45 PM

Best Website Ever!

"I was hesitant about shopping on she in because the prices are so affordable. But after my first purchase I was hooked! The quality of the clothing is always amazing and the shipping comes quickly. If you ever need to exchange or get a refund it is such an easy process. "

Amazing!

"Everything on the website is resonably priced, beautiful and made out of high quality materials. Shipping is super quick as they send you your package as soon as you order it. Amazing! I will definitely order more. The coat is just as described and one of my favorite pieces."

This review was modified by blalana on May 05 2016 08:58:37 AM

Best online shop

"It is onestly the best online shop/site.
I've purchased their clothes a lot of times (they look just like on the photos) and I was never disapointed. The shipping is fast, they have many good-quality clothes and even if their is a problem you can contact their help service, which will respons quickly.

This review was modified by Dbbana on May 05 2016 03:15:49 AM

nice shopping experience

"nice shopping experience
I returned a product for refund their service is nice.

This review was modified by 22050336 on May 05 2016 02:22:05 AM

Modern apparel

"Ordered a few times. Despite late dispatch of items, they arrived exactly as described.. Just be patient .. Sizes run small so order one or two sizes bigger. The quality is not the best but worthy the money paid for. Huge variety of clothes, great prices, fashionable items, some excellent copies of brands.
I recommend it

This review was modified by Artemaki on May 05 2016 12:03:15 AM

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.