Stores > SheIn

Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

2016-08-24

Beyond Expectation

"I received mine 2 weeks after I ordered. I thought I'm going to collect in the post office which usually happens when i ordered clothes from China, but this one was delivered straight to our house. very fast shipping and the clothes materials are great.."

This review was modified by Mayka on August 24 2016 05:24:55 AM

2016-08-23

Very good site

"Excellent delivery and customer service, good quality products! Will buy again"

This review was modified by Kikimina84 on August 23 2016 06:51:40 PM

2016-08-23

Great place to shop online

"Will definitely purchase again! Good customer service as well. They are very helpful and replied fast whenever I had inquiries. "

This review was modified by krismdelacruz1988 on August 23 2016 04:02:29 PM

2016-08-19

Awesome!

"Received my first package from SHEIN today and I'm completely satisfied! The clothes are cheap and super cute "

2016-08-19

Can't wait to order again

"Will order again! Great products so far"

2016-08-18

Shein is amazing!

The shopping experience in Shein site was great , price , quality and delivery within the promised !

2016-08-17

Great place for online shop

"Ive talked to some of customer service people and I had the best experience in my life! They are very helpful, patient and very professional.
I definitely recommend SheIn!

No problem

"Great quality, great price. Shipping always on time. Didn't have any problem with ordering."

Nothing but perfection

"I'm addicted! Have spent 300$ in the days because every product I receive is great!"

2016-08-16

"Thank you:) good customer service :) "

Very satisfaced

"Excellent service very fast shipping, the best online web to buy!"

This review was modified by ErwinGonzalez on August 16 2016 07:23:01 PM

2016-08-16

good quality price and stuff very friendly

"i love shein product and continue to be a regular customer......"

This review was modified by sweetdoudou83 on August 16 2016 08:19:32 AM

Okay...

"Takes a very long time to ship out. The Offers aren't as good as they seem. I got a 40% off code and it didn't work as it should've. "

This review was modified by Carleycooper on August 16 2016 09:11:44 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-19-2016

A rep from SheIn, Sheinside., has responded

“Hi dear,

Thank you for ordering from our website. We’re truly sorry for confusing you.

The coupon is based on the original price of each item. If the item is on sale and has a larger discount than the coupon discount, then it can not enjoy the coupon discount any more (the price will not be lower). Hope you can kindly understand it.
Usually it takes 3-7 business days for our suppliers to get the order ready for shipping, but if the items you ordered are in great demand or there is something wrong with our suppliers it will take longer for us to get your order ready. We apologize for the delay.

Apologies again for all the trouble. You can contact us if any problem. ”

Awesome

"This site is great for young adults who want to look fashionable for a great price and customer service is awsome. "

This review was modified by MiaDelamar on August 16 2016 04:50:32 AM

The best till now!

"I really liked that they always have the live chat service and the employees are very respectful and helpful, i also liked the abbility to pay cash on delievery service , cant wait to try the new things!"

This review was modified by Joodmajed on August 16 2016 01:55:48 AM

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.