Stores > SheIn

Customer service: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10

2016-01-28

BUYER BEWARE, CUSTOMER SERV IS A NIGHTMARE, FORGET ABOUT A RETURN LABEL

"Ordered a dress, ridiculously undersized, when we opened a ticket to return it, they sent an email back that the refund depended on the weight of the package and did I want a return label, I responded, yes and why does weight affect the refund, they did not respond. 2 days later I sent them another message through the ticket asking for a return label, and why are they ignoring me? Today I looked again and they closed the ticket. I im'ed them and they told me they have no phone number, and 35 minutes, of worthless typing back and forth, I still had no label, the only way to resolve it was to get the shipping address and ups it to them at my expense and file a credit card dispute. a lot of work and $9 more expense for me. I am sure if something fits they are fine, but the real test is how is a company after the sale. They are horrible, I will never do business with them again

Rep reply posted Jan-31-2016

Sheinside., SheIn rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Nice day.

Sorry for the late reply and all the misunderstandings between us.
Due to time difference and weekend before, our colleagues could not reply you in time. But we never did it on purpose. Hope you can trust us.
We are really sorry that you are unsatisfied with the item you ordered. As products on our website are manually measured, please be aware that there may be up to 2-3 cm difference between actual size and listed size. Hope you can kindly understand.
Actually you can send us some photos which can show the clear measurement so that we can check for you and we will be responsible for it. You are our precious customer, we are willing to help you solve your problems.
Besides,we know that our customer service have given you the RL, and we also received your return package. Have you used the return label we offered? Also do you want us to arrange the refund for you? We need to confirm with you. Please no worry, we really cherish you and never want to lose you.
Sorry again for all the troubles.
Waiting for your reply.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us via dispute@shein.com.
Thank you for your support.
Best wishes.”

2016-01-08

"Really great quality of product in a great cheap rates. I really satisfied with the dresses of Shein. Their customer support is also great and friendly behavior. Thanks Shein for the great service"

2016-01-08

"Shein! Shein! Shein! Shein! I am just so happy to have visited this shopping site. At first I compared her with other regular shopping site, not until I found out about the quality of her services ( i.e product description is as described, delivery service was just right, product quality is so perfect, customer service, just too good and familiar enough with the product) what more am I going to talk about. I have to write this review, so as to recommend this for anyone like me out there that doubts at first.

Seeing is believing, not that along, visiting believing.

This review was modified by Graceluvday on January 08 2016 09:38:38 AM

2016-01-08

"I buy online all the time. And this dress is awesome and thank you some much “SheIn” for the fast delivery and custom making it to fit my size. Everyone loves the dress and wanted to know where I got the dress from. Thank you so much, I love this dress, and definitely I return for more shopping."

2016-01-07

"I can't believe how cool all of the items on this website are, and that I haven't found this website yet. It's awesome, to be frank, and so fashionable. shein has definitely found a new regular. Keep it up with the awesome clothes shein."

2016-01-06

"This is the first time I buy at Shein. My experience is very rewarding. The product I purchased is exactly as indicated on its website. The quality is excellent, and I have to say it fits me great ;)

I recommend everyone to check this store. Probably you will find some great product for an amazing price. And they have a Sale! section that keeps me crazy…

2016-01-05

"They have great clothes at great prices. As soon as I placed my order, I got an email from them saying thank you and my order was getting ready to ship. By the next day my order shipped. My order arrived at my door in little to no time. "

2016-01-05

"My favorite shop based on online market. I tried many products of them and all are good without any issues still using many products for 9months. No color problem not fade. Product quality is awesome in one word. keep up the good work shein."

2016-01-01

"I love all the styles on SheIn! Their printed tops and sweaters are the best because you can't get them anywhere else. I bought a cute pale blue dress from them not too long ago and it didn't take long for it to get here. The dress was such good quality and fitted perfectly!"

2016-01-01

"I glad to know about this website. their collections are so much good.Get what you pay for, but baring this in mind you won't be disappointed. The dress selection is super cute, and you won't see a bunch of repeat posts like you do on other sites like this."

2015-12-30

"i brought there product many times but this is my first review for them. First of all they are fast in delivery never delays the shipping time and they give good quality product with in minimum price range. never had any problem with there products and still i have no issue with there product so i will strongly suggest anyone who is looking for good quality products on reasonable price"

2015-12-30

"great shop and its special for girls. i brought dresses for my two little sister and they are twins but when i made order they got only one and after my order they made another same as the pre-made one and 2 dress was perfect and my sisters are so happy and they liked it. i think giving them a try is worth"

2015-12-30

"Really best shopping place in website. The total shopping experience was really really awesome and there was a huge collection and good quality of products. The seller is helpful and nice anything if you don't understand must help you to figure it out. Very patient as well they dont force you into buying anything with upsell techniques. The website is easy to understand which makes for an easier and better experience and the shipping was great. I highly recommended them to all"

2015-12-29

"Wow i'm fully impressed with Shein. This is my first time on Shein. I had a order for a black party dress. Totally it's my new and fresh experience with their easy website and shipping system. The most impressive things are their thousand of collection and high quality product. They deliver my dress as soon as possible. I think i find a right place for my future dress shopping.

Just awesome and awesome.

2015-12-29

"My recent experience with shein was tremendous which make me comfortable to buy future items in confidence. Secondly the styles I found for cardigan Knitwear were amazing I could not find any style in other online sites. "

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.