Stores > SheIn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
Voice your opinion! Review SheIn by clicking a star below.
2017-05-21

Amazing affordable fashion

"I've shopped at she in several times and loves most of my purchases. Their customer service team gets back at a timely manner anytime I've had questions. This is my new favorite store and they have a returning customer. Thanks shein"

2017-05-21

Stylish With Excellent Quality

"I've been a customer for over a year and find the pricing and quality excellent, not to mention how on point they are with their styles."

2017-05-17

Best Customer Service!

"I've purchased several times from SheIn and I'm very happy with the overall experience. They have one of the best online customer services! Always answer my questions super fast and help me with my orders. Also the quality of the clothes is super good for the price. Definitely gonna keep buying from them! "

2017-05-15

Price Quality

"The items exceed all expectations, with great price points! "

2017-05-15

Not Worth It

"I had a fairly big order and so it took a little longer to arrive, fair enough, but one of the tops wasn't in the parcel. I went to customer service and they wouldn't send it again and said they would give me a full refund. I am yet to receive the refund and it has been almost 4 days, they said it would be in my Shein wallet in 24hours. Sorry, but I'm not impressed."

Rep reply posted May-16-2017

“Dear Rachel Burnett,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry to make you feel confused.

We have refunded the money to your wallet once our customer service representative gave back to you over 3 days ago, you may forget that you have 2 accounts on our website, please login in your Facebook account on our website to check about the refund status to see whether everything is fine, please feel free to contact reviews@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

SheIn Customer Care

2017-05-14

Happy but waiting

"I LOVE shein!! The clothes are cute and affordable and have good sizing for bigger girls (like me). The one thing about Shein that's disappointing is the shipping. It took about a month for my package to get here, which is kind of annoying, but at least it gives me something to look forward to

2017-05-10

Price-Quality

"All the clothes that I ordered are made with very good material, and fit exactly with the size that I request. I suggest this site for people that wants to spend a good price for comfortable and beautiful outfits!"

2017-05-10

Good quality products

"I have ordered multiple items from Shein and they have all been good quality. I will surely recommend this site to my friends and family."

2017-05-08

Excellent customer service & clothing quality for the price

"I have ordered 6 times so far, with 6-10 items per order. I only received the wrong size 1x. But it fit so I kept it. I had great customer service through their online chat system. All of my orders were sent promptly and received quickly. A bit of advice to make your experience as great as mine has been -
review the sizing for each item and don't rely on your standard size. You should also read the reviews as people accurately describe if an item is loose, snug, stretchy, etc. Because of this, I've ordered a small in some clothes and an XL in others. The quality of most items is fantastic, especially for the price. Again, if you read through the reviews, you'll get an idea if something is thin and needs spanx, or thicker and not sheer. I would never be able to afford all the clothes I've bought, if I had purchased them in stores.

2017-05-07

Very quality clothes! Fast shipping! Easy return process! Very satisfied!

"They are selling very quality clothes, the description of the clothes are accurate. Color and texture is just as described and same like the photos. The price of the clothes is very affordable. And they keep having new styles coming out. If I need to buy the similar clothes in some actual stores, that will be so much expensive than Shein. Fast shipping! Easy return process, I can return it without headaches. The process is easy from I create the ticket, return it with free postage, to get back the money. I just drop it to the post office or with some small packages I can just drop it to the usps mail collection boxes nearby me. Then I get my money back in the wallet after they received the item. I'm very satisfied with everything. "

2017-05-06

My favorite shopping site

" Love the clothes on the site. Reviews very helpful when shopping. It's very affordable and the shipping is fast."

2017-05-05

terrible+ miss leading

" just made an order and choose the express shipping and paid the extras as I need it soon. After my order I advice the online chat service that I leaving by a curtain date and will need my order by then. Please note the express shipping is 3-8 days and I needs my order in 15 day. I was rudely replied to My Kimi who told me that they still have a processing time of 3-6 days and they don't work on the weekend. She then shows me a fine print that says I says this and I tell her this should be by the options that say they will have a detail because or relocation or where it gives you the shipping opt at check out not in the small righting at the bottom, She basically told me if I don't like it she will cancel my order in which she done with not even an opt given to me or to try to find a reason to help.She spoke in slang words and had no conduct that I am a customer and has an option at me to just shove it. When I expressed how disappointed I was her response was not an apology but a simple is there any question I can help you with and a smiley face. I am so upset and disappointed in how Shein had dealt with my issue and the lack of trained staff. Please do not buy from them this is my second order and the 1st time I also had a problem. They always deliver late and have excuses and no solutions. They will take your order take the money then have a the FYIz after all is taken which is miss leading and unprofessional as no one read the fine print at the small bottom end of the screen when the ship opt is also at the check out with less info and no TNC.

Rep reply posted May-07-2017

“Dear Tamaryn Faren Chetty,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we apologize if our customer service team didn’t perform the way you hoped would.

Shipment may experience a delay of 3-5 days due to the Warehouse Relocation. So we can not make sure the new package can reach you within 15 days, we are sincerely sorry to make you feel confused and we've refunded the money to your account, it takes 10-20 business days for your credit to appear in your account as it is international bank transfer. Hope you can wait patiently and please feel free to contact reviews@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

SheIn Customer Care”

3. Reasonable prices
4. Shein bonus points
5. Free shipping
6. Free returns insurance for $1.99
7. Good quality most of the time.

Cons:
1. No estimated delivery date before placing order.
2. Initially the website used to show what products are available in US warehouse (faster shipping) but now it doesn't.
3. Size mismatch between actual product received and measurements given online.

2017-05-03

Shein Review

"I have been shopping for my clothes at Shein for awhile. They have pretty good decent prices, even cheaper than forever 21 sometimes. Shipping takes roughly 2 weeks. I am satisfied with my purchases most of the time. Sometimes, it just didn't look exactly the same as in the picture or the sizing is different. They have great sales too, even up to 85% off. "

2017-05-03

Items still not shipped

"Placed my order on 4/18 and my CC was charged immediately. My items however are still being "processed". I contacted them thru live chat and was told that my order would need another 7-10 working days to process as all the 3 items are not “priority dispatching” items. (Their website says - It normally takes 3-7 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends.) It would have been nice to know that it takes a month just to process the items before I ordered them!! So I asked them to give me a ballpark of how long before the items ship out and they dint really give me a reply except - sorry we will try best to ship your order out once your order is ready - oh and here is a $15 coupon for your next order. Um I think I will wait and see if this experience shopping with you guys gets better before I place another order. Will keep you all posted!"

Rep reply posted May-04-2017

“Dear Cesia Barjum,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry for keep you waiting.

Although we try our best to maintain 100% accuracy with inventory, there are rare occasions where we experience an inventory error. This is one of those rare instances. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience that you may experience due to the delay. We will keep you informed once everything goes back to normal and really thanks for your kindly understanding.

Please feel free to contact reviews@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

SheIn Customer Care”

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,403 merchant members.