Stores > SheIn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review SheIn by clicking a star below.
2017-04-18

In the middle

"I like their clothes their cute and cheap I just hate the shopping it takes forever! It's been twice they messed up on my order too other than that love love love "

2017-04-17

So glad I found SheIn...best kept secret!

"I have been very happily surprised with the products available. SheIn is right on trend with all of the seasonal fashions for a fraction of the price of high street and designer brands. All of the items I've bought look like they cost much more than they have which is always a good thing! A tip is to always make sure you check the size guide for each garment as sizes vary for each; I have found the guides accurate, and have been sizes S through XL on different items ...so don't worry about your size changing...just check their measurements and go with that. When I've had to return an item, I've found they've been processed promptly which is great. Overall, I am very happy with SheIn and recommend giving them try....you'll likely be pleasantly surprised and so glad you did!"

2017-04-17

Affordable, chic clothing

"I am extremely pleased with my purchases on Shein. I am in love with most of the items and I get compliments whenever I wear them.
Apart from a sweater that wasn't the shade or texture I imagined, or a dress that didn't have the right proportions, every thing else is amazing.
I check the site every day for new, trendy things as the seasons change. I am always excited to see what new styles come on.

“Dear Crystal Isaac,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are honored to see you've shopped many times from our website, we would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences.

If you are not satisfied with some items you received, please submit a ticket in your account, our customer service representative will get back to you within 24 hours.

2017-04-14

First timer

"Great product for incredible price. Takes a while to ship to Australia but worth the wait"

2017-04-13

They are SO accomodating

"To be honest I spend a lot of my money on SheIn because they have great customer service and trendy clothing. I like that they provide unique solutions to problemsl if there is a problem with an order.

Good prices, amazing quality clothing, excellent customer service especially after sales ticket team. :)

Definitely 5 stars. Thank you Shein. I found out about them just a few months ago and I have saved a lot since then on clothing.

2017-04-13

Its a very good site

"I shop alot from it to me and my friends , most of the items are really good in quality , u better check size charts cuz sometimes sizes differ than european ones . If an item is not as mentioned or defective the offer good compensation refund it or return itbwhuch is actually good in online shopping "

worth a try, for sure

"Okay so I'm always one to read reviews before buying from unfamiliar online retailers so I always try to give an honest one, no matter how brutal. When I came across Shein I was sceptical. Firstly, there was so much to choose from, secondly, the prices were far too cheap even for online prices. Then I read the reviews and I've gotta admit I wasn't convinced. Things from delivery right down to the quality was named and shamed.
However, I still wanted to give it a go.. I ended up spending about £130 thats the equivalent to $162. Yes. I bought about 10 pieces of clothing. For a first time buyer I knew it's madness but I done it anyway.

Here's what I thought of the whole thing.

Delivery- came within 2-3 weeks and I live in Scotland. I was so sceptical of it that I went online twice during the delivery to check the status of the package by speaking to someone on live chat on the website. They were very helpful. Zoe and Irene told me exactly where it was, (customs and when the package landed to the UK.) On the day they said it landed to UK, it was delivered to my door 8 hours later.

Quality & Size- I chose my items carefully by reading the reviews on each item. (Hence why I like to write reviews in detail for people like me) I am a size 10 in the UK and most of the things I bought on Shein was a size M.
In terms of the quality- I love every item. It is fantastic quality and fits wonderfully. It would easily pass for things you would by at Zara
It's not very often I bulk buy and love every single one.

Warning- If you want to buy something for a party next weekend, this probably isn't for you but if you plan ahead for a holiday, wedding or generally have about 3 weeks to plan your outfit ahead then go for it. Shein is great. Read the reviews on each item, obviously you will get an idea of the best sellers VS the not so great items by seeing what other people scored.

But y'know what? I thought Shein was GREAT. I'm going to crete in 2 weeks and I'm gonna look like a greek goddess thanks to Shein.

Hope this helps ladies.

Shipment always delayed

"Satisfied with what I've received"

My favorite online shop

"Shipping does take a long time and there have been a few items that are not like the pictures but other people's reviews are very helpful and all in all I love this site."

“Dear Mia Frattura,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry if our items did not live up to your expectation.

We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped, making sure they are delivered to you as advertised. There might be slight difference between the real thing and the pictures on our website due to different light exposure and viewing screens, we’re sorry for the hassle.

Please feel free to contact reviews@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

SheIn Customer Care ”

Worth the Wait

"I don't even know how I found this company, but I have bought from them several times in the past couple of months. First off, their prices are EXCELLENT! Secondly, their customer service always responds in a timely fashion. They always offer coupons, and you can use ebates, and they give you a loyalty point program as well. On top of that, they have no minimum to buy nor do they charge shipping. The only drawback is much of the product ships from China, so you don't get a fast turnaround time (easily 1-3 weeks). On top of that, they have a sort of strange return policy. You pay $2 up front on every order so yo then have the right to return stuff free of charge. Given that you pay whether you return or not, is odd. But I have ordered more things knowing that I won't have any extra return costs beyond that, and $2 is less than it would cost for me to send anything back. GIVEN THE PRICES, THIS IS A TRADE OFF I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT!"

SheIn point rewards

"Excellent customer service but very lack of deposit the correct rewards SheIn point to their customer"

“Dear Mavis Shirley,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and for your feedback, we would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences.

Great deal, great quality

"SheIn has been such a great find! The prices are unbeatable and I have found the quality of the clothes to be great. It does take some time to arrive, but shipping is completely free (no minimum) and is coming all the way from China, so for the most part the shipping times are reasonable. They also have been good about apologizing when items take inordinate amounts of time to ship, and granting points in those cases. Their customer service is also very responsive, I have found."

2017-04-07

Still no package

"It's been 16 days and still no package. Received email today that order may be delayed due to issues with shipping company. I wonder if we will ever get the order..."

Rep reply posted Apr-11-2017

“Dear Shelley Spector,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting.

Hope you can kindly understand normally we need 3-7 business to process your order, meanwhile shipping to USA needs about 6-8 business days. The tracking information with your new package shows the scheduled delivery date is 4/12/2017, hope you can kindly wait for a few hours and you also can contact reviews@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

2017-04-02

We shall see

"It's been 5 business days and I still haven't gotten any kind of tracking. I understand it says I have to wait 3-7 but why would it say I received expidited shipping - 3-5 business days - if it doesn't ship out for 7? I tried contacting customer service just to see what carrier they used and the person had no idea what I was talking about, didn't help at all and then just told me to wait. My roommate waited a month for her clothes... I should've asked her before I ordered, really hoping I don't have the same problem considering I spent over 125$ to get the free expidited shipping... update, literally while typing this review I received an email saying it'd be an additional 5 buisiness days... why wouldn't the ship the orders separate!? Looks like it'll be a month. "

Rep reply posted Apr-03-2017

“Hi Jacqueline Schorr,

Hope you can kindly understand it normally takes 3-7 business days for us to process your order, please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. Now all your items are well prepared and your order has sent out, this time we arranged your order via SGDHL, hope you can kindly wait for a few days, please click "My orders" to check the order status, please feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if you have any questions, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

2017-03-25

Customer Service is no help!

"I really wanted to like this company. Decided to place an order even after reading all of the reviews.

Package was delivered to wrong address. I was told it was my fault because I submitted the address on my end. I personally talked to courier from DHL who came back to my neighborhood to figure out what happened (now that is what I call customer service). We realized their was a number missing from the shipping label.

I sent the information to customer service along with the address that I had inputted noting it was the correct address and they basically have been dragging their feet on this case. They told me they would reach out to DHL but that didn't happen. They are saying it was my fault and offering me half my money back, lol!!

I know first hand when a company drags their feet, and makes you jump through hoops to prove something is not your fault instead of doing their homework once they have all the facts they are usually trying to avoid giving you anything back and sad thing is I really just wanted my package.

NEVER AGAIN, STAY FAR AWAY!!!

Rep reply posted Mar-26-2017

“Hi Monique Ambers,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry for what happened.

DHL said your package was delivered to the correct address, they also provide us the shipping label and it shows the address is correct. Hope you can contact DHL to apply for a reference number, then we will refund the amount to you at the first time, hope you can kindly understand we are doing everything we can to improve.

Please feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make thing right for you.

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.