Stores > SheIn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review SheIn by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

Shein clothing

"Very impressed with the quality and affordability of their clothing."

2017-09-19

GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

"fast sending, good quality, same like pictures, good size, you have to look the table size carefully."

2017-09-18

Loved Shopping Online Here

"I loved shopping at SheIn! There were lots of cute clothing options for a low price and good quality. The jacket I bought is one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. I will definitely be shopping online at SheIn again."

2017-09-18

Favourite!

"In my opinion, SheIn is the best online store! Affordable prices, only fashionable and good quality clothes and also good service are just a part of advantages. :)

2017-09-17

So Happy With My Purchase!

"I am so happy with my purchase and I keep Shein as one of the sites that I check regularly!"

2017-09-16

Trendy Clothing, Great Prices

"I love SheIn! I've ordered twice from the site and am consistently happy with the products. I will continue to order from them and tell my friends about the site!"

2017-09-16

Amazing!

"I love the clothes from Shein, and also the fact that the shipping is very fast. I'm no used to it. I haven't had any problems with the products so far."

Lovely

"I really love all the things that I bought at Shein website.
All the clothes are perfect, good fabric, measures and everything is according to what informs on the website.
I love and recommend!

Best Store

"The store is amazing,the price is good too and the quality of the clothes is the best!! I never had problem buying of them, they always help me with anything and are very kind.
Really love!
KLZ13821

2017-09-15

I love this fashion store!!

"I bought a lot of very fashionable clothes in this shop. Fashion on time. Clothes very high quality, nice. Sizes good. Size tables accurately describe dimensions. Payments are working ok. Shipping to Europe very fast. My favorite shop!"

2017-09-14

Love all my clothes!!!

"Quality is amazing!! Shipping is always fast. I just love SHEIN. I have never been disappointed!!
they always have the latest styles and designs! I cant wait for my next order! ♥♥♥

I try others, but no one is like She In

"She in is in my opinion the best online web for buying clothes. I buy here for a year and a half and I was satisfied with every parcel I received. The quality is good, the sizes are as in the web (they always fit me!) and the prices are well. The shipping time is faster since January! Truly recommended!"

I love SheIn

"SheIn is very original shop. I like clothes that I got. They are perfect. "

I love this store

"I love this store, I was very satisfied always :) The last time I got a beautiful dress, which looks wonderful."

2017-09-13

"I really like Shein, first out with new trends and I am satisfied with all the product I received."

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.