Stores > SheIn

Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10

2016-09-09

Terrible

"Nevermind that the site and promotions are misleading, as most people have mentioned here the shipping is ridiculous. If you spend a certain dollar amount you get free "express" shipping. It is not "express" since they wait a week to even ship it! Even clothes marked "ships within 24 hours"... And that was only after I opened a complaint ticket on their site. Then, the clothes arrive. Now you get what you pay for, but the some of the hems are sewn very messily. One dress was so see thru that you could see the tags. Biggest issue, one of the cutest items had stains all over it. To add insult to injury, when you go to "rate" how they handled your ticket, the rating changes from 1 star, back to 5 stars and you CANNOT change it!!!! So deceptive."

This review was modified by Madenoughtoreview on September 09 2016 08:55:49 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-12-2016

A rep from SheIn, Sheinside., has responded

“Dear,

Thank you very much for ordering from our site and apologize for keeping you waiting and our items not living up to your expectation.
Please note that normally it would take 3-7 business days for us to get the order ready for shipping since all items of your order were not supposed to be shipped out within 24 hours. You could have told us to ship out those items that supposed to be shipped out within 24 hours first.
As for the quality issue, we have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. we are so sorry for our carelessness. We would keep improving. Our customer service team have offered you a solution. What do you think of it?
For the rating issue, maybe there was an error in the system. Any feedback is welcome to help us improve.

Sorry for all the trouble.”

2016-09-07

Perfect site

"I buy some clothes they were perfect and they comes as the pictures"

2016-09-03

Good service quality

"I bought many products in shein. Some of products took time (around 1-1.5 week) to arrive because they were shipped from China, some of them arrived so fast, around from 3-5 days.
In terms of service, they always reply within 1 business day after you submit ticket. That's so good service quality.
One more good thing is that they ship for free on any item, so you do not have purchase $70 or more to get free shipping. This is greater than many other websites.

This review was modified by Pinky16 on September 03 2016 12:13:22 PM

2016-08-27

The perfect price and quality

"SheIn is a perfect store to buy clothes , nice quality and excellent price . I am in love with this online store. "

2016-08-26

Fantastic but you need to make sure to check the measurements

"Great site, has some really good quality items but you have to make sure that you aggressively match your measurements or you will end up with items in the wrong size."

2016-08-24

Beyond Expectation

"I received mine 2 weeks after I ordered. I thought I'm going to collect in the post office which usually happens when i ordered clothes from China, but this one was delivered straight to our house. very fast shipping and the clothes materials are great.."

This review was modified by Mayka on August 24 2016 05:24:55 AM

2016-08-23

Very good site

"Excellent delivery and customer service, good quality products! Will buy again"

This review was modified by Kikimina84 on August 23 2016 06:51:40 PM

2016-08-23

Great place to shop online

"Will definitely purchase again! Good customer service as well. They are very helpful and replied fast whenever I had inquiries. "

This review was modified by krismdelacruz1988 on August 23 2016 04:02:29 PM

2016-08-19

Awesome!

"Received my first package from SHEIN today and I'm completely satisfied! The clothes are cheap and super cute "

2016-08-19

Can't wait to order again

"Will order again! Great products so far"

2016-08-18

Shein is amazing!

The shopping experience in Shein site was great , price , quality and delivery within the promised !

2016-08-17

Great place for online shop

"Ive talked to some of customer service people and I had the best experience in my life! They are very helpful, patient and very professional.
I definitely recommend SheIn!

No problem

"Great quality, great price. Shipping always on time. Didn't have any problem with ordering."

Nothing but perfection

"I'm addicted! Have spent 300$ in the days because every product I receive is great!"

2016-08-16

"Thank you:) good customer service :) "

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.