Stores > SheIn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review SheIn by clicking a star below.
2017-03-12

STILL HASNT COME YET!

"SHEIN seems like a wonderful store and I purchased about 6 items from there two weeks ago. I thought that my packag would come sooner but it's not. I'm leaving for Hawaii in 3 days and I need my clothes to come as fast as possible! The "tack my order" link does not work because it doesn't update you about where the package is... I'm very worried that my shirts and sunglasses won't come on time!"

This review was modified by Victoria101 on March 22 2017 12:11:28 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-22-2017

“Hi Victoria Smith,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting.

We have put a lot of focus on making sure the items get delivered to our customers as quickly as possible. If you wish to receive your by a specific date please contact our customer service, we are here to help in providing the best possible delivery date. The tracking information shows your new package has delivered, please feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if you have any questions, we will get back to you very soon and we are deeply apologize again for all the troubles.

2017-02-23

Extremely good customer service!

"I heard a lot about this website but never ordered before. After i did more research and carefully read the reviews on the clothes i ended up purchasing, i finally decided to take a risk. After a week i still didnt get my order confirmation and i was really concerned about my order. Two days ago i finally got it,but i accidentally pressed "confirm delivery" when i checked my order status. I was so worried that my order would be cancelled and after that i wasnt able to check its status anymore. I decided to have a live chat with the worker and im so glad i did. Danny responded very quickly and was very polite and enthusiastic to help me out. Thanks to him, i am now up to date with my order! Shoutout to you Danny! "

This review was modified by Amylinn on February 28 2017 12:00:33 AM

2017-02-19

Been a month and still waiting my package

"I can't rate the clothing because I never received anything. It's been over a month now and still haven't got my package but I do have a tracking number that doesn't show where my package is! Tracking label was created a couple days after my order but hasn't moved. I have contacted customer service several times and I feel like they talk in circles. Was offfered a refund not knowing that it goes into a "shein wallet" instead of my CC like I originally paid. Why would I want a store credit to order something and have to sit and wait another 1-2 months waiting for package to come. I think they should explain the delivery process prior to ordering; so you are not checking a bogus tracking number that doesn't work until the merchandise make into the US! "

This review was modified by Willill on February 21 2017 08:00:08 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-20-2017

“Hi Latoria Williams,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting, as your package was stuck in US customs, so there is no updates for a long time, normally the FedEx won't update the logistic information before the package arrived at the sorting center of US, we are deeply apologize again for all the trouble.

You can see more details about shipping information from here: http://us.shein.com/Shipping-Info-a-280.html, we would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences. We refunded the money to your SheIn Wallet, as the money in " My Wallet" is easy to withdraw or make new purchase, feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we will get back to you very soon.

SheIn Customer Care ”

2017-02-10

Beautiful and warm

"I bought four items, and all four look great. I checked the measurements to make sure it fits. I read the reviews and was reluctant to buy, but I like it so much so went for it. I got the package in a week didn't pay for shipping and happy with this purchase. "

This review was modified by JNAZAR84 on February 14 2017 12:15:29 AM

2017-01-09

Absolute worst customer experience

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I ordered a shirt from this site for my daughter 5 days ago and cannot find information on when it will be delivered.

When you order you are not sent a tracking number...you will receive an email with that header but inside there is nothing except instructing you to log-in. When I logged in and went to the order the tracking number still did not appear. When I finally found how to get to FedEx's site 5 days ago (at least there was a direct link to the package) it showed that only a shipping label had been created and no information on delivery date. Going back to the SheIn site, there was no direct link to contact the company. Instead I was instructed to a directions page with no input. Dropping down to the bottom and clicking on "contact us" showed a list of choices that directed me to the order page, which is where I had just been. So I clicked on "pre-order sales" to at least hopefully chat with a rep. Well, what comes up is a coupon baiting me to buy more things and an input field that did not work!! Therefore, I could not communicate with anyone. It can't be the browser because I immediately went here and am successfully inputting.

All in all, if you want to order something and don't care about where it is or how to contact the retailer then this retailer is for you. But if you care about customer service and expect to be informed about where your hard-earned money is then avoid this site like a plague.

This review was modified by LGCRH007 on January 09 2017 11:18:41 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

“Hi Craig Horne,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Once your new package is shipped, you will be notified via email, you can sign in your account and click "My orders" to check your order status, you can see more details from here: http://www.shein.com/How-to-track-my-order-a-496.html. Normally, the FedEx won't update the logistic information before the package arrived at the sorting center of USA, so hope you can kindly wait for a few more days.

There are many kinds of ways to contact us, you can submit a ticket on your account if you need any help, it is easy and convenient to contact customer service this way, they'll get back to you within 24 hours. Here are detail steps with tickets: http://www.shein.com/How-to-Submit-Ticket-a-487.html.

Feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we will get back to you very soon.

2017-01-08

Everything is always on sale which means nothing is on sale

"I bought a few things from them and with them its either a hit or miss. Some of their stuff is actually **** quality, but I don't trust their blouses and the knitting made it to where I could barely move my arms. on the other hand, I love their sweaters and accessories. from Christmas my packages came 2 weeks to arrive. The best part of it all is free shipping and getting points for every dollar you spend."

This review was modified by snipergirl on January 08 2017 07:05:53 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-08-2017

“Hi Aleesha Sarr,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry if our items did not live up to your expectation.

We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped, making sure they are delivered to you as advertised. There might be slight difference between the real thing and the pictures on our website due to different light exposure and viewing screens, we’re sorry for the hassle.

We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt for most items in new condition. If you wish to return the items to the nearest return address, please submit a ticket in your account, our customer service representative will get back to you within 24 hours.

SheIn Customer Care”

2017-01-05

clothes

"I like it the clothes. It was exactly what expected. I think that the material is good. But I had problems to track my package. Which cause me very much inconvenience. They just sent me one email saying that the package was shipped. But never about where was it or when will arrived or when arrived. When I tried to track in the website it didn't tell me when I will receive the clothes until 2 days before. I think it was very inconvenient of them. And it showed me that they are not prepared to deal with their clients. They should have a better system. But I really appreciate the clothes."

Rep reply posted Jan-08-2017

“Hi Franciely Lippert,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely ysorry for the inconvenience.

Once your new order is sent out, you will be notified via email. You can sign in "My orders" to check your order status, you can see more information with it from here: http://www.shein.com/How-to-track-my-order-a-496.html. Meanwhile you also can submit a ticket on your account if you need any help, it is easy and convenient to contact customer service this way, they'll get back to you within 24 hours.

We are deeply apologize again for all the trouble, really thanks for your kindly feedback.

2017-01-02

Fantastic storefront for a modern girl

"The store has a great selection of well-priced items, both for everyday and special occasions. Love it!"

This review was modified by mila_camila on January 02 2017 02:15:55 PM

2016-12-27

Customer Service is Exceptional!

"SHEIN is wonderful with their customer service! This is how a company should be! I am very pleased with how I was treated!"

This review was modified by Anniejs on December 27 2016 03:30:14 PM

Love everything!

"Good quality, fitting, easy to return!"

This review was modified by ttoro01 on December 28 2016 04:46:58 AM

Perfect

"This site is very cool, with perfect products, and perfect prices. good service. polite operators. "

This review was modified by Nata1 on December 27 2016 03:01:07 AM

2016-12-26

Fashionable and cheap!

"Shein has a wide range of clothes for the best prices! It also has numerous ways to get points and save even more money!"

2016-12-22

Best quality

"Love it!!
Thankyou so much. All the clothes are fab and trendy!!!!!!!!

This review was modified by Kinjal96 on January 17 2017 12:00:06 AM

2016-12-22

Shady website!!

"Very dishonest and will make things up to explain away questions instead of simply answering and giving a straight answer."

This review was modified by Popcycle on December 22 2016 12:39:05 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-25-2016

“Hi Whitney Winslow,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website, we are sincerely sorry to make you feel confused.

Hope you can kindly understand normally it would take 3-7 business days for us to get the order ready for shipping, please note that does not include holidays and weekends, and it would be longer when the order contains items made by our own Production Department because we would make sure you get high quality items.

We are deeply apologize again for all the trouble, the tracking info shows your new package has been delivered, hope everything live up to your expectation. You can submit a ticket on your account if you need any help, it is easy and convenient to contact customer service this way, they'll get back to you within 24 hours.

SheIn Customer Care ”

2016-12-20

Love it!

"This is the first time I buy at Shein and I loved it! great items, good quality, good service. I will continue buying at Shein for sure"

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.