Stores > SheIn

Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

2016-12-06

Great for the price!

"Its a cool site with beautiful clothes....for the price do not expect the best quality I mean....Its not Prada but its great.....they have an excellent customer service.
Yes....shop!

2016-12-06

Amazing

"I received this order yesterday and one of items I am wearing it today - I will add the picture of it - the quality is perfect - the design is perfect - the fit is perfect - everybody at work asked me about it... I will include the product name Grey Glen Plaid Wide Leg Jumpsuit so you can order it.

loved all my items - thank you she in.

2016-12-05

SheInside Scoop!

"SheIn is an incredible site. I am suprised by the wide variety of choices offered to me. I can truly say no where else offers these deals. I just wish they would improve on their customer service skills. I had too many problems. wrong items received, and untimely responses."

This review was modified by thedanabee123 on December 05 2016 08:12:25 PM

2016-12-04

beutiful

"amazing products and quality id also good"

2016-12-01

Design is amazing

"Design is amazing and my order came early"

2016-12-01

Great quality clothing

"cheap and good I would definitely say that this product is and i would buy again"

2016-11-30

Amazing site

"Eversince the first I purchased here, I was so satisfied with all the products. And it only took 5 days for my orders. I would highly recommend this to my workmates. Great job Shein "

This review was modified by sheinnurse on November 30 2016 10:24:48 AM

Mostly Affordable and Well Made

"Only had one problem but otherwise good service."

DO NOT SHOP HERE

"Honestly I have never had more problems with online shopping. My order was taking over two weeks to process, so I had to cancel it. My roommate ordered here and it took over a month to ship to our apartment and the quality of the clothing that actually made it to our apartment was TERRIBLE. Please for your own sake do not order off of SheIn's website. "

This review was modified by CarBiv on November 29 2016 07:45:00 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-04-2016

A rep from SheIn, Sheinside., has responded

“Hi Carley Bivin,

Thank you so much for ordering from our site and we are sincerely sorry for keep you waiting.

Hope you can kindly understand it normally takes 3-7 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends, and it would be longer when the order contains items made by our own Production Department because we would make sure you get high quality items. Besides, the delivery time on our website is estimate and commences the date of shipping, rather than that of order.

One of your order was out of stock and we've refunded the money to your wallet, as for the other one hope you can kindly wait for a few days, we'll refund it to you at the first time.

We deeply apologize again for all the trouble again and also wish you a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
SheIn Customer Care

2016-11-28

"SheIn helped clarify my unsolved questions, and were easily accessible. The assistant I chatted with was kind, helpful, and patient."

This review was modified by KiraC on November 28 2016 05:31:29 PM

2016-11-28

"......................................................................................."

This review was modified by aknknsd on November 28 2016 03:43:07 PM

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow"

This review was modified by QueenofShopping on November 28 2016 02:25:26 AM

great site

"I am their costumer more then 3 years and I am absolutley fell in love"

2016-11-27

real good website

"very addictive with amazing products"

2016-11-26

Good, quick costumer service

"Their online chat was open on a Saturday and they answered my questions quickly. Convenience is key!"

This review was modified by meisley on November 26 2016 12:58:45 PM

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.