Stores > SheIn

Customer service: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10

2016-04-25

40% off!?!

"I have never ordered anything from the site before but I decided that 40% off first order was a great deal! I met the discount requirements meeting over $78 worth of stuff but after I put in the discount code and it was accepted I still paid $80 (including the insurance)??
I'd like to know what happened and why I needed to pay the full amount
I can't find an email address or contact info anywhere

This review was modified by Maddieschofield on April 25 2016 12:22:32 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-25-2016

Sheinside., SheIn rep has responded

“Thank you for ordering from our website, we feel sorry about the confusion caused.
We are glad to offer a 40% discount coupon for the first purchase to welcome our new members in Shein.
And for your order PLZ6677, the coupon SHE40 has been successfully applied for it.
We have sent email about the issue to your email address laft at our site. Please kindly confirm it and don't hesitate to contact us if anything.”

2016-04-17

Is this a fake site?????

"I had ordered 2 items 4 days back. Its status still shows as processing. Andi didn't get any order confirmation mail or message. Also paid extra charges for expedited delivery as I need the items asap for some personal reasons.. Can I please know why there is no customer service direct contact details.. Feel like bullied"

This review was modified by Niraja on April 17 2016 10:48:46 PM

“Hi Niraja,

Thank you for ordering from our website.

Please don’t worry, it normally takes 3-7 business days for us to get the order ready and then about 3 business days to arrive in your country with express shipping.

The order is currently being processed and will ready soon, an email will be sent to notify you once it’s dispatched.

You can reach us through online chat, or submit a ticket, our customer service team will get back to you within 24 hours.

Thank you for your patience.”

2016-04-17

very unprofessional

"The item was of a very bad quality and didn't fit well, so i sent it back. I had to pay the parcel myself and write all the details on a peace of paper ( they don't even have a form). The instructions and customer service emails they send me are in such a bad german that I even don't understand what they want to inform me. I am still waiting for my money back! Horrible!"

This review was modified by Kati55 on April 17 2016 02:00:20 PM

“Hi Kateryna,

We’re truly sorry for what happened with your order.

It is really a shame that the dress doesn’t fit. The sizes on our site are not standard US or UK sizes, thus we have measurements on the each product page for your reference when purchasing, hoping to make it easier for you. We know that’s not good enough and still might cause trouble to our customers, but we’re doing everything we can to work on that.

We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped, but if the item came with defection or bad quality, we would surely help you with the return. In the future, we will provide return labels to make returns much easier for you.

And we apologize if our customer service team did perform as you expected.

We will process the refund once we receive the returned package, hope next time you’ll have a more pleasant shopping experience.”

2016-04-15

SheIn-Sane!

"I ordered two orders of several dresses. None of the items that I received were the correct size. I followed the sizing chart meticulously because the website told me, but despite this, the clothes are still too small.

The company would not ship my orders. Despite picking a one week delivery service, I had to keep "Urging Shipment" on the website

The clothes are also not the same material as advertised. Customer service wanted to give me 40% off for a new item, but that is what the entire site always has going on, so it means nothing.

I also tried to post a poor review of the items I received on their website, but all of my reviews are "not approved" because it was negative.

This was the worst purchase I have ever made and I am disappointed with my purchase.

This review was modified by emiray on April 15 2016 04:09:14 PM

“Hi Emily,

We are truly sorry for what happened with your order.

Yes, normally it would only take 3-7 business days for us to get the order ready for shipping, but the striped dress you ordered happened to be in great demand, thus it took longer for our suppliers to get it ready, we apologize for the delay.

It is really a shame that the dresses don’t fit. The sizes on our site are not standard US or UK sizes, thus we have measurements on the each product page for your reference when purchasing, hoping to make it easier for you. We know that's not good enough and still might cause trouble to our customers, but we’re doing everything we can to work on that.

And we have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped, if the items came with defection or bad quality, or is not as advertised on the website, we would surely help you with the return. We would also check with our suppliers to make this right as soon as possible.

About the situation you encountered writing a review, we’ll check if that’s a system mistake and make sure this won’t happen to other customers.

Apologies again for all the trouble, we hope next time you’ll have a more pleasant shopping experience.”

2016-04-01

Liars

"Just received my item,and it is just horrible quality, tried to write a review - can't upload it,tried to find the customer support number - can't. Tried to write to the customer support through the site - doesn't done nothing. Feel like I met a liars in the Internet again.Same as Wish. (+ added my review after shop's reply) As they are texting a reply, I need to send pictures to their email, BUT I've done it already in same day as I posted this review, No answer at all + about "we have a quality standards" - more lies 'cause the shirt I received was not damaged but in the most horrible Chinese work quality. Same as I would buy this item for 1 pound on eBay. More lies? "

This review was modified by Anastasija on April 06 2016 12:00:47 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-04-2016

“Hi Anastasija,

Thank you for ordering from our website, we’re truly sorry to hear that the t-shirt didn’t come as you expected.

Right now, we don’t have a number yet available for calling, and please allow 24 hours for our staff to get back to your submitted tickets. And we apologize if our customer service team didn’t perform the way you hoped would.

We have strict quality assurance before each item is packed and shipped, if the product came damaged, please send us some pictures of the t-shirt to shein@dispute.com, we would surely make this right for you.

Also, i have tested on our website with writing a review or uploading the picture, everything worked fine… please send us a screenshot when the trouble comes to you again, we would certainly help you figure out which part exactly goes wrong.

We apologize for all the disappointment and inconvenience you’ve been through, and we’re doing the best we can to make everything easier for our customers because we know there’s still a lot for us to improve, hope you would enjoy your next shopping with us.”

2016-03-24

Stole my money and never ship my items

"Placed my orders almost 2 weeks now and they still haven't even been shipped off as yet!!! And I can't even get in contact with shein customer service!! I feel like this is a scam!!! ????????"

This review was modified by Krissy21 on March 24 2016 09:19:08 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-26-2016

Nice day.

Sorry for keeping you waiting and all the worries we have brought you.
Hope you can forgive us and accept our unreserved apologies.
Generally we need 3-7 business days for processing, and it is not included in the "delivery time". Hope you can kindly understand. We also noticed that two items of your order belong to "best-selling " products, so we need more time to customize and stock these items. But we never neglect any problems of our customer, if you are eager for these items, we can ship the item that has been stocked well to you first. What do you think of our proposal?
Moreover, you mentioned that you could not contact our customer service in your review, actually you can login your SheIn account to submit a ticket, and contact our online customer service for help, you also can contact us via email directly. Plese no worry, we will do anything that we can to meet your requirements.
Waiting for your reply.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us via dispute@shein.com.
Best regards.”

2016-02-26

Fashionable dresses and quick delivery

"I ordered some fashionable dresses for my daughter.The dresses reached me very soon. My daughter became very elated at the very first sight of them.They were so nice in design and stylish. The dresses were just like my order.
The staff there are very friendly and responsive. Thanks to them for their quick delivery and best service.

This review was modified by davidicotton on March 01 2016 11:11:35 AM

2016-02-25

Awesome shop

"Great shop 100% good quality full product. Its worth giving them a try and ya they got huge collection for ladies. And price range is standard. Me and my 3 friends are there regular customer "

2016-02-25

Really a huge collection of dresses in Sheln!

"Really a huge collection of dresses in Sheln and the quality of the dresses are very good and also price is reasonable. The customer service of Sheln is mind-blowing and quick delivery. I overall satisfied with their service. I definitely will orders in future"

2016-02-17

Pleased

"I have received from SheIn has been quality, not to mention the great prices. That's what keeps me coming back. I have been more than pleased with the items I have received. I find the size charts to be very accurate as well as the items pictured. You just can't beat the prices. These same items bought at a high end boutique would be very pricey. Overall I must say I am more than pleased with the items I have received"

2016-02-17

Love this shop!!

"I love this shop! I have recently found it and ordered a beautiful vintage dress for a party I attended because I couldn't find the model that I wanted in my area. After the packaging arrived, I was so happy to see that the dress was exactly like in the pictures! The material was soft and just as described and the size was perfect! The prices are okay, considering the quality of the items.

I love this shop and I would recommend to everyone that they at least check it out!

2016-02-16

Children sized clothes

"I ordered several things for my 19yr daughter for Christmas with her request via links she usual wears a small and ordered size small and medium pants the small was comparable to a child size 10 the medium child size 12 in jeans that were more like leggings with unfinished seams. the medium size palazzo pants that are suppose to be lose fitting were like an xsmall . The quality was not to great either. I did send an email to Shein with no reply. We ended up giving them to a friends child. Very disappointed Christmas gifts"

This review was modified by greeneyesally on February 16 2016 04:24:35 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-16-2016

Nice day.

Thank you for choosing SheIn.
But we are really sorry to hear that our item can not fit your daughter well.
Different styles and materials have different sizes. Actually our web has marked the detailed size description of each item, there may be also up to 2-3 cm error because of manual measurement. Hope you can kindly understand.
As you mentioned that you ever contacted us before via email, could you please tell us which email address have you sent to? We need to confirm with you. You also can send us the screenshot of your email so that we can confirm with our colleagues. Please remember that you are our precious customer, we promise that your problems will be solved perfectly. Hope you can trust us again.

Best wishes.”

2016-02-15

Patient and Cooperative

"There were some issues towards the beginning of my order and a bit of drama. Despite this, they were very patient and very cooperative throughout the whole transaction. Very professional! Besides one dress that didn't fit me right, the other items were super cute and fit me well. "

This review was modified by helendoe on February 21 2016 07:09:47 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-16-2016

Nice day.

Thank you for contacting us and sharing your recent online shopping experience with us so that we can resolve the issue perfectly.
First of all, you mentioned that you placed two same orders accidentally, this incident is really out of our expectation. Generally once the order shipped out, we could not help you cancel the order under this condition. Hope you can kindly understand. We never neglect your problems, our colleagues also gave you the appropriate proposal.
Secondly, we sincerely apologize that our item can not meet your requirements. Due to light and pixel problems, the slight difference can not be fully avoided. You can send us some images which can show clear defects so that we can check for you.
Lastly, as we were on Chinese New Year holiday, we could not reply your tickets in time. Please accept our sincere apologies. Which item do you want to return us now? We need to confirm with you.

Best wishes.”

2016-02-15

Suckiest Experience Ever Encountered - Try buying at your own RISK!!!

"I registered my email but only a day later then the welcome email from SheIn was sent to my email which I had already made my purchase thus I was not in time to input the discount code of 40% off due to the delay of the welcome email to me. Then I try to log in the account but could not access which I later found out that the email for my account registered is a gmail email but I had actually registered a Yahoo email for the account. I could not change the email to the correct one in the account. Hence, I approached help via the online chat and the operator who attended to me is more seemingly like a machine than human who doesn't understand what I need and keep on repeating the problem and not solving it. I wrote my feedback on these to the email provided by the operator and to also request the 40% off discount which I was deemed to get and the reply from them was you can use the discount code on your next purchase and nothing helpful provided to solve the discrepancy in the account's email being registered. I'm seriously in doubt on the quality of Product which I had just purchased via their website or will it arrive on time like they conveyed. THIS SHALL BE MY FIRST & LAST PURCHASE WITH THEM - Spread the Words around on their bad service as they do not deserve any customer to patronise them at all. "

This review was modified by GasLee on February 23 2016 10:33:25 AM

2016-02-10

Beyond my expectation

"I have hear about this store from my cousin and decided to try it, Last month I brought a dress for my girlfriend from this store. I am really surprised to receive the dress on fastest time. When I bring the dress to my girl friend she was just amazed to see that. Very fashionable and exactly what was described online. I did not expect to get it in such good quality"

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,611 merchant members.