Stores > SheIn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
Voice your opinion! Review SheIn by clicking a star below.
2017-07-16

8 weeks and nothing

"Order number KBH11917 I haven't received my purchase which I made 8 weeks ago - and to make it worse I have paid in full , was wanting to wear a dress for my 40th and haven't heard a word from them - u acceptable "

“Dear Debbie Kitto,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting.

Hope you can kindly understand shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than expected date due to invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes. The tracking information showed your new parcel has not been updated over a long time, so we suggested you ask your post office to see what happened, please feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

SheIn Customer Care

2017-07-14

Terrible Experience

"I bought four shirts for work and after waiting for multiple weeks for them to arrive, I only received three! So I was ripped off and the shirts I did get are cheaply made and will most likely shrink after one wash. Waste of money and time. I would never recommend this site to anyone. The deal is clearly too good to be true :/"

“Dear Tori Brown,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry if our items did not live up to your expectation.

Hope you can kindly understand as one of your items needed much more time to prepare, so we arranged you the other 3 items firstly and we've refunded the money to your wallet, you can login your account to check the wallet balance.

We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped, if the items came with bad quality, please send us a few pictures of the items you received, you can feel free to contact dispute@shein.com, we would surely help you to make this right for you.

2017-07-13

Shipping is the worse Cheap Clothes arent Worth it. If they mess up dont expect solutions

"I ordered a few items on the 27th of June from Shein and decided to go with Express shipping as I needed the clothing for a few special event and for my 2 week vacation. First of all the order was taking 3 days to process and I had to sent an email to shein in order to push the dispatch which resulted in my order being split into two; the first package shipping asap and the 2nd still processing. I've received the first packages and the clothes aren't bad, quality is cheap but to be expected. Fast forward to today and the 2nd package is yet to be in my possession. EXPRESS SHIPPING, 13 BUSINESS DAYS LATER AND STILL NO PACKAGE. I send an email and the package has now moved where its been apparently held since July 6th and is on its way but WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT THE PACKAGE NOW??? it had to email in orde see any progress with shipping and I can no longer use the ONE item, a necklace, that is in it. I DONT WANT IT. ITS way past Tthe appropriate shipping time. BUT SHEIN REFUSES TO ASKS THE COURRIER TO RETURN TO SENDER. theyve offered no apologies for this and tells me to return the necklace to china at my own cost after failing to deliver the item within the time that its own website says its standards are."

“Dear Brittany,

Thank you for shopping at SheIn.com and we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting.

Please note that before orders are shipped out, we need to process them. Order processing normally takes 3-7 BUSINESS days. Besides, shipping time on our site commences the date of dispatch rather than that of ordering.

Your order was placed on June 27th.

Although most items you ordered are marked with priority dispatch, your order was not shipped out in 3 BUSINESS days because one item ( the necklace) is not.

However, we have shipped out the other items that are ready for dispatch first as you requested by DHL on July 1st. It was delivered on July 6th. And the last item was shipped out on July 3rd (the 5th business day since June 27th) with standard shipping. FYI, the scheduled delivery is on July 18th.

We won't charge customers any extra fees for the second or another parcel. However, the shipping method will be standard. Hope you understand.

Our apologize for the inconvenience caused and we would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences.

2017-07-11

Love the clothes! Returns a nightmare.

"I have ordered several items and love most but need to return several due to size. I have contacted customer service and the online chat many times and many tickets appear in my ticket tab. The instructions i received indicated that I have to go to Orders. Nothing appears in that tab so I cannot place a return. Help!! I want to continue to order from SheIn but the customer service is terrible. There is no phone # listed for customer service. I will contact consumer protection services if this is not resolved.
madelinecooperlevy@gmail.com

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2017

“Dear Madeline Levy,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry to make you feel confused.

In order to improve our service and make a reasonable treatment about your goods, hope you can send us the screenshot of the problems you have , please feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you, we would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences.

2017-07-09

Love this site!

"I've ordered many items from shein and have yet to be disappointed. As long as you are diligent and read the sizing charts, everything is well fitting. The fabric varies, so I recommend reading reviews for personal satisfaction, but this has been amazing.

I have recommended this site to many of my friends and all have been satisfied with their orders as well.

I've learned that it takes on the longer side for delivery, but who can really complain when you're only spending 10 dollars on super cute items.

2017-07-07

Amazing Shein

"Amazing I love it great quality❤"

2017-07-06

Maddening to try to communicate about a problem

"There seems no way to communicate if the "ticket" system doesn't fit the problem. I was pleased with the quality of the two items in my first order. I kept one (a top) but wanted to exchange the other, a jumpsuit, for a smaller size. I sent in a ticket, got an email with a return label, but when I went back to use the label, it was gone. Emailing got an email reply that said I have to send a ticket. But the option for that item was already gone. A vicious cycle. So unless this works, I give up on Shein. System is too automated. You ask below for an invoice number. I see none in the package and none in any of the correspondence, although payment is acknowledged. My order is YKA12002 for jumpsuit 170511201 and the item I kept. vest170509102."

2017-07-03

Sizes are wrong for Americans

"I ordered two sizes and even checked the cm to inches and both items were too small. Plus, the material was flimsy and thin. These items are not for Americans. Also, no return slip in the package. I'd never order from this company again."

Rep reply posted Jul-04-2017

“Dear Irene Mele,

Please kindly noted that the size of our items correspond to the size description on our site. If the size of the items are quite different from the description we promoted on the website, please kindly help to send us a few pictures about the measurements of the items you received, and we would surely help you with the return and make this right for you.

If you have paid for the return premium of $1.99 US dollars, then your first return is free. You can feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we will get back to you very soon.

2017-06-30

Floral Top

"GReat! The top fits well and looks cute. I did not give 5 stars because the colors on the top are not as vivid as on the web site. Overall beautiful top!"

Rep reply posted Jul-04-2017

“Dear Mati Barish,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and for your feedback.

We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped, making sure they are delivered to you as advertised. There might be slight difference between the real thing and the pictures on our website due to different light exposure and viewing screens, we’re sorry for the hassle.

Feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we will get back to you very soon.

SheIn Customer Care ”

2017-06-30

Not bad at all

"For the price of their clothes, the quality is much better than expected. I like that I can purchase a bunch of very trendy clothing (that will no doubt go out of style the next season) at an affordable cost. Pair a trendy top or dress with high end shoes and/or bag or other accessories, and you still have a well-rounded look, chic look. Sometimes the orders can take a long time to arrive, so as long as you're prepared for that before hand (don't buy a dress you're trying to wear to an event that same weekend), and you can have a pretty good experience with shopping with them. They say that you get what you pay for, but in this case, as long as you manage expectations, you get a a lot more for that money!"

2017-06-29

Do not order from this company

"Do not order from this company. I canceled my order before it was shipped, after reading reviews that shipping is slow, and I needed my items before I would receive them. I have now had $70 drafted out of my account twice. "

“Dear Ramey Pardue,

Normally, it takes 3-7 business days for us to process your order, please contact customer service if you need to receive your by a specific date, we are here to help in providing the best possible delivery date.

We have refunded the money to your account over a week ago, for the transfer time, it takes about 15-20 business days for your credit to appear in your account as it is international bank transfer, hope you can wait patiently and please feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

2017-06-28

Not Received

"I ordered my bathing suit 6/18/17 and it still hasn't shipped! Because of the low price, I understand that it generally takes longer, but 10 days and it hasn't even been shipped yet is not okay. Won't buy again unless I receive my suit."

“Dear Laura Tilton,

Your order needs much more time to prepare due to short supply, now everything goes back to normal and we will arrange it to you as soon as possible. Once it has shipped out, you will be notified by email.

Hope you can wait patiently and we deeply apologize again for any trouble caused. Please feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

2017-06-28

Love this line store!

"Everything I've bought from this site has the best material and quality in each product. Shipping is great as well."

2017-06-27

Very poor quality of materials

"Very poor quality material, design is not as pictures and sizes are not the same in all the items. Return police is outside the UK."

“Dear Carolina Ruiz Spence,

Hope you can kindly understand the sizes on our site are not standard US or UK sizes, thus we have measurements on the each product page for your reference when purchasing, hoping to make it easier for you next time. We know that is not good enough and still might cause trouble to our customers, but we’re doing everything we can to work on that.

Once we receive your package, we will promptly process an exchange or issue a refund to your account in accordance to our return conditions. Hope you can wait patiently and please feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

2017-06-26

Update Your Closet in a Budget

"So far, I always have a good experience with She In. They offer free shipping and free return (you have to opt the insurance tho), so whenever I didn't like the products, I just returned them. And the return processes were always super easy.

The products were 50:50 good and bad. In terms of material, sizing, and style. Based on my research tru their website, most of them are dupe from high end or street brands. So, I think it's a good way to update your closet or stay on trend in a budget.

Their customer service representatives were always good and always replied my questions/worries right away. They will help you.

1 comment that I don't like about them is the shipment. So when you order a lot and they separate the packages into 2/3 shipments, not all of them are express shipping (if you are eligible for express shipping). It's a bummer when you already have high hope that you are gonna get them fast.

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.