Stores > Shattered Web

9am-5pm (PST) Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday
      360-701-4111
      support@shatteredweb.com
      360-701-4111

Voice your opinion! Review Shattered Web by clicking a star below.
2003-08-19

"An absolute dream to deal with. I e-mailed Terry with questions on a custom applique, and he responded within just a couple of hours. He answered as many questions as I had, and even offered his opinion, which was great!!! On top of it all... this was on a SUNDAY!!!"

Columbus AFB, MS
2003-08-09

"Had a custom order, sent the image to Terry, after discussing how I needed it cut it was cut and on to me in a day. Thanks."

2003-08-07

"I got some custom appliques made, as well as 2 standard ones; they all came out perfectly. One of my custom ones had written on it that it was a reject, and so another was made; the original was rejected for an unnoticeable improper cut, and was certainly still usable, but it goes to show the quality of workmanship and the high standards of excellence that mr. zahn holds."

2003-07-25

"you guys rock thanks for making the best appliques we the people have ever seen.you guys made my bond comp worth looking at,i tell everyone i know to visit your site.you guys do desirve the rating your you have now."

2003-07-25

"Great place to deal with! Many months ago, after reading all the great reviews on various tech sites, i decided that once i mod my case i was going to get an applique from shattered web. Well, due to my laziness i have yet to mod my case, but then i realized that i could use an applique for something other than a case window. My girlfriend just got a new(used) 2000 accord and wanted a graphic for the back window like i have on mine. Shattered web had a powerpuff girl which was perfect for my girlfriend because she already has powerpuff girl floor matts and stickers. Placed the order, got here very quick, "installed" very easy, and looks great! It was also $10-15 cheaper than other places i looked. Really good communication too. Thanks Terry!"

2003-07-22

"Great company! Their prices, customer service, and help were outstanding. Ive bought computer modding supplies from alot of the companies out there, and most of them are great! But this one surpassess them all! 10 outta 10 guys, thanks again for all your hard work for the modding community!
-Seth James
(The KingPin)

2003-07-13

"Great place to do business with. I placed an order for a custom window applique and Terry told me what I needed to fix or change. He also did the final touchups as well. He was very pleasant through the whole thing and was very receptive to what I wanted. The result is gorgeous. Next time I need a window applique, I'll definately come back here."

2003-07-11

"Very good seller, would purchase from again!
The merchandise looks even better then advertised, I recommned this seller to anyone interested in modding there comp!

2003-07-10

"Great company to work with. Fast prompt service on my custom order that was far beyond my expectations."

Florida
2003-07-10

"This is a Great site guy's Very nice product..Nicely packed and everything came along with the packet, even the scraper, So you can apply the sticker...((Water is Free)).....lol... Very fast service USPS Priority Mail..Got it in two days. All the way from WA to FL......wow!!!Thanks (Shattered Web)So don't miss Out Guys order today...It very fast and easy to do....."

2003-07-01

"Increible!
Le pedí un par de appliqués customizados, uno de ellos con un tamaño enorme y no puso ninguna pega, el precio fué ajustadísimo.
Me lo envió al día siguiente de que yo hiciera el pago y no me tardó mucho en llegar (el servicio postal en España está muy mal :-)
Durante todo momento se estuvo preocupando por si me había llegado el paquete, que debido al tamaño era una enorme caja, que le supuso tener que pagar más de gastos de envío (casi 8 dólares) y en ningún momento me reclamó la cantidad. Por supuesto, cuando lo ví, le hice un ingreso por la diferencia y le dí las gracias por todo.
No lo dudes, el bueno, bonito y barato existe!!!

2003-06-24

"Service was great, Terry was tremendously helpful and fast. Price was low enough that it was worth experimenting. Decided to go with a multicolour sticker for one side of the case and a handcarved wood applique for the window side. Both were beyond Shattered Web's capabilities but they were definitely influential in the case mod design."

2003-06-20

"Great selection, Detailed instructions included. All in a Binder. Great shipping time."

2003-06-09

"very nice quality products arived in good time over the weekend got here monday morning"

2003-06-08

"Great Service Very Fast Shipping. Will Deffently Buy From Again."

Share Shattered Web's store rating

Shattered Web is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shattered Web is not a merchant member
Shattered Web does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!