Stores > Shattered Web

9am-5pm (PST) Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday
      360-701-4111
      support@shatteredweb.com
      360-701-4111

Voice your opinion! Review Shattered Web by clicking a star below.

2003-11-02

"Top stuff.
Got some custom case logos made to my own design.
Got them to the UK within 7 days. Quality is excellent couldn't have been any better.
I will use shattered web again for sure.

2003-10-29

"Dealing with the shatteredweb was a great experience. Their product was even better than I expected.They took great care in the packing so the decal would arrive undamaged.It also had a complete set of instructions on how to apply it.I would highly recommend their products and their fast service.Thanks shatteredweb for a fast,flawless transaction."

2003-10-29

"this place is awesome. i sent my money order, and they sent it out on a friday, so i got it on monday. it came in a big box, although when you open it, it's just a regular usps envelope thing. i guess the box is for extra protection. so anyway, it came in a manilla folder with the applique, instructions, your bill, and a blue credit card thingy to smooth it out. installation was easy as hell, and price was good. i'm very happy with it. i recommend this place to everyone."

2003-10-24

"Very great service. I will definitely be making future purchases from this company. Shipping was very fast, and service was phenomenal. I highly recommend this company in anything they provide as product. Stellar online buying experience."

2003-10-15

"Very good company, would use them time and time again even tho i dont live in the us there postage is cheap and the serice is amazing.
Richard Howell

2003-10-06

"What else can I say besides AWESOME. The coolest addition to our cases, period. The most professional product I've found to badge our systems. Not only will I buy again, but I'd found a lifetime supplier. "

2003-09-23

"Wow, what a great retailer. I had a custom window applique made through The Shattered Web. They responded to my e-mail requested within hours of sending it. Once I sent payment, the applique was in the mail the same day, and I was also provided with tracking info.

The applique looks phenomenal now. An absolutely great vendor.

2003-09-19

"I can only let u know that the
products in this shop are g-r-e-a-t.
High quality products giving great results.
I live in Israel and got the appliques in no!time.
My case looks alot exciting now,
it looks darn great.

Terry is a good man, looking to help anyone
get his personlised order done quick.
you webshop is wonderful.

Hays, KS
2003-09-18

"Absolutely wonderful service. I ordered a couple of custom stickers for my new case, and they were very helpful in getting my design to work. Shipping was extremely fast, and the packaging was absolutely wonderful. The stickers were still inside their protective backing, and were placed inside a folder with the directions and a squeegee. The folder was then placed in a cardboard envelope that was put inside a sturdy shipping box. About the only way these things could have been damaged is if you soaked the box with gasoline and lit it on fire. They also had my custom stickers cut and shipped out within 24 hours of my order. Excellent service all the way around."

NY
2003-09-09

"The shattered web is a good company. Good service along with products. Very speedy delivery which is always good. Thanks alot Shattered Web!"

2003-09-05

"I ordered two appliqués the Aces High and Tribal Angel back in November of 2002. I was nervous when ordering back then because they were the new kids on the block but after reading good reviews and shattered web having the best selection to date I had to give them a try. A few days later when I got them in the mail I was nervous that I would find an envelope bent and folded every which way to fit in the tiny mail box but that wasn’t the case. They where packed between two pieces of cardboard, placed in an envelope, and then packed in a box! Apply the appliqués was an easy job. The directions where good and easy to follow and it came with everything you need to apply an appliqué. I’m still very happy with my appliqués today and they look brand new. There is nothing nerve racking about ordering from this company! Very satisfied!"

2003-09-01

"i'm extremely grateful for the wonderful service and assistance with my purchase.
i received my appliques within 1 and a half week and i'm very satisfied.

2003-08-26

"I had custom ordered silver appliques for AkumaPC.com and I can't begin to tell you the level of satisfaction I've had in working with them in realtime (using AIM). Their attention to detail and amount of effort they spent just to make sure my 10 stickers came out exactly the way I wanted was far and beyond any standards for customer assistance I have ever seen in ANY industry! I am extremely satisified with the end results and highly recommend them for all appliques and custom requests! "

2003-08-21

"Amazing work! and Amazing Service just like always!! "

2003-08-21

"I ordered a standard biohazard applique, it arrived very quickly and was very well packaged. The instructions were very easy to follow, and they even included a small credit-card shaped plastic card for smoothing it out. I was very pleased."

Share Shattered Web's store rating

Shattered Web is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shattered Web is not a merchant member
Shattered Web does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!