Stores > Shattered Web

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Shattered Web by clicking a star below.
2016-06-01

Best Service Ever

"I had a great user experience I have told them to do several small things but they didn't it very frequently. Never asked to pay more for extra changes. I loved the way work. Seriously. They optimized this page very beautifully.

Los Angeles, CA
2004-12-30

"First time dealing with them, and it won't be my last time! They are absolutely great -- they're professional, knowledgeable and their product (appliques) are superb. I'd definitely have more appliques made in the near future. Great company!"

2004-05-13

"great service and a great product. i had a stupid question about colors and i emailed them to ask it, i didnt exactly expect a response but i got one the next business day. products got here within the week and they look great. thanks shattered web."

2004-04-13

"Great choice and excellent quility applique's.
Comes with simple intructions, and was delivered quickly and in perfect condition.

2004-04-13

"These guys are awesome. The Cold Cathodes that I got were just as bright and vibrant as advertised, my AthlonXP frosted logo is awesome too. Came with instructions with everything. I've recommended to others by word of mouth and now to you by word of internet."

2004-04-09

"Custom logo + several "stock" logos cut&delivered on time. Good prices, flexable service. :)"

2004-04-09

"Great customer service, fast shipment, beautiful product. I love ShatteredWeb and would DEFINATELY buy from them again. Now that I think about it, I might as well go buy some more ;-)"

pcmodgods's Avatar

BROOMALL
2004-02-04

"SHATTEREDWEB ROCKS, ANOTHER FINE FINE FINE JOB TERRY, WE JUST MODDED AND BUILT OUR 67TH MODDED RIG, WE NEVER MOD A RIG WITHOUT A SHATTEREDWEB APPLIUQE, ITS LIKE DYING AND GETTING THROWN IN THE DIRT, WHY BOTHER MODDING IF YOU DONT BUY FROM SHATTEREDWEB, WHY CHANCE OR DARE TO COMPARE!!!!!"

This review was modified by pcmodgods on February 25 2007 07:23:31 AM

2004-01-29

"Custom etch of the rampant lion with tucs rig around the picture with halo font. First class service and very fast delivery. The ecth came out better than I thought 10/10"

2004-01-17

"First time I have had anything done custom , the graphics were great and the price was lower than I was expecting . Very personal service,Terry knows what he is doing and responds to your questions and Ideas quickly. Will use there services again for sure !"

2004-01-03

"A friend once showed me Shatteredweb.com and I was amazed at the huge selection of cool decals and appliques they have. I tried to find a decal that not everyone and their mother has and it became clear that I needed a custom decal for my case's window. After just a few short e-mails I was on my way to a great custom decal at a great price. Even though the company was moving at the time I had my decal within just a couple of days! This is a first rate company, with an amazing staff. And I couldn't be more pleased. This was definatly the perfect edition to my case!"

2004-01-02

"It is now January 2004, been 2 weeks, still have not got my stuff yet."

2003-11-27

"Very fast service and great designs. So good that I had to buy from them again. :)
These decals are high quality stuff. Very hard to find.
I recommend this to anyone and everyone!

2003-11-25

"Excellent service your couldnt ask for better!!!If you want that custom look for your case give this guy a mail.Anything you like he will try and do for you.

2003-11-25

"The service was fantastic. Terry always responds to e-mail quickly and at all times of the day. He didn't mind answering the 10 e-mails I sent about making a custom applique. The order was shipped quickly with tracking number and everything arrived in excellent shape! The products are awesome and the online pictures don't do them justice! I highly recommend shatteredweb to anyone I know doing case mods."

Share Shattered Web's store rating

Shattered Web is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shattered Web is not a merchant member
Shattered Web does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!