Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Wish I had read these reviews before I ordered. My order was processed but only part of my order was sent. 2 weeks later I am asking for a refund on the order, but getting the run around. They claim they have little control over the manufacturers shipping processes! What? How is that my problem! I have a strong feeling I may never see my refund - or the rest of my order ( which I no longer want anyway). Customer Service on the phone and by email is horrible. "

modified review This review was modified by nanropa on February 20 2014 03:34:35 PM

"I love Sharper Image, it disappoints me that more people have not rated this company higher. I've always been very happy with their service and will continue to shop there."

"Please please do not support this bait-and-switch company. They WILL cancel your order if you have a gift card on a big ticket item (like Bose). If they feel like they're don't want to sell you the item because you have a gift card, they will just cancel your order and say that it's not in stock. Especially when there's a deal going on with Groupon or Living Social on gift cards. Learn from my mistake, DO NOT support this company. They are deceitful. Listen to the other reviewers!"

modified review This review was modified by microtitan on January 28 2014 12:58:30 PM

"Order Bose dock. Got and email next day that item is backordered and will ship when available. Call after a month and was told that ordered was cancelled. I used a gift card which they never refunded. Called customer care and they hung up on me. Tried live chat and agent stopped responding. Piece of crap."

modified review This review was modified by sachet on January 22 2014 08:20:09 PM

"The EV-HD10 Cool mist humidifier is very poorly made. Does not work after one season of use. Contacted the manufacture and they gave no consolation what so ever. If all of Sharper Image products are this poorly handled I will not be stung again by purchasing them."

modified review This review was modified by Goosiex5 on January 22 2014 08:53:59 AM

"I wish I could give Sharper Image a BIG zero, this is the worst Company ever, can't understand why they are still exist. I placed an order for a Bose Quiet Comfort on 12/18/13, received Email Confirmation right away, however, today is 1/6/2014 and the order is still In Progress, I called but got no human, I just posted a negative feedback on their Facebook and now I just got an email from them saying sorry that the item is "out of stock and my order has been canceled". I just checked their website and the item is still listed there. Bye bye SI!"

modified review This review was modified by liem919 on January 06 2014 02:27:41 PM

"I ordered an item that was in-stock to get for Xmas. I paid for expedited shipping so that it would get to my location faster.

Obviously, I didn't get the item in time so I called customer service. The lady said that it was backordered two weeks, so I asked if I could cancel, nope. I asked if I could switch to ground shipping, nope. Basically they can't do anything after you've placed an order. Ridiculous.

modified review This review was modified by rallywrx on December 26 2013 11:47:08 AM

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SITE. DONT WASTE MONEY ON THIS SITE. DONT FALL FOR COUPONS/SALE ON THIS SITE. This site IS SCAM."

"I ordered a product 2 weeks ago and it has not even shipped yet! According to the automated message I received, it has is still being processed. This is absolutely unacceptable. I reached out to customer support through email yesterday morning and have not even received a response. I bought this product from Sharper Image over other sellers because I thought it was the most reliable option....boy was I wrong. If you want your product to arrive on time, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM SHARPER IMAGE."

modified review This review was modified by irritated_shopper on December 24 2013 02:05:06 PM

"Apparently there is not even a single person happy with their purchase. Hopefully by the time you read it, you have not made a purchase yet. I'm sorry if you did. This company is just a mess. They won't provide you a minimum customer service. Did you see their prices? Are very high - today you can find them cheaper in other websites. Even charging that much, they don't have provide a minimum level of customer service.
Don't do business with them. You'll loose money, like I did.

"Horrible experience and I will never shop here nor reccommend it to anyone! I ordered a fathers day gift and when it came in it was broken! I returned it and after calling 3 times to check the status I was always told it is being shipped! I just hung up with them and was informed it never has been in the process of being shipped because it is on permanent back order! They lied 3 times to my face and then offered me a gift card! No thanks! They have terrible customer service and lye to their shoppers! Never again! !!"

"As a 20 plus year customer of what was once one of the best stores and on line catalogs in the history of shopping, the new Sharper Image is not what one would expect...the products are really good but this is where it gets dicey.
Customer Service Sucks! I was so excited to find the Smartphone lightbulbs and immediately ordered a set. This is where it all went bad. Upon receiving these items over week later - more than the expected shipping that I paid for- they were in a thin bubble envelope. They were totally disintegrated. Why the shipper mailed lightbulbs in a packet versus a box is so mind blowing. Not only that- upon opening the packet- the glass wall broken into bits and I sliced my hand.
Upon calling TSI customer service to recount this horrible experience, the person I spoke to was robotic and had not concern. When I saw that they wherever"reading from a CS manual" I asked to speak to her supervisor. At 5:00 pm - the CS department of a major shopping catalog went home. There was just the CS operators. However, I was promised a call back within one - two days- a week later no call. When I called yesterday- they are closed Friday after 6pm and reopen on Monday.
My advice- don't order until they get their shit together because this venture capital resurgence is an experiment gone bad. There are other catalogs that offer the same stuff ( Herrington, Hammacher Schlemmer , brooks tone) who have excellent CS departments.

modified review This review was modified by BillyB-ct on July 20 2013 07:12:34 AM

"My parents recently purchased two Sharper Image handheld vacuums at a trade show and gave them to myself and my sister. My vacuum cleaner only worked once and never started again (despite following the instructions of cleaning the filter and waiting at least 20 minutes). My sister's still works; however, only for about five minutes at a time (at best) before overheating and shutting itself down. I called the help number listed on the cord and after being placed on hold, was transferred to an answering machine. When I contacted Sharper Image by email, they sent me a message back saying that they could not help, as they do not manufacture their own products, and therefore are unable to service or replace them. I truly feel that my parents' trusting nature was taken advantage of and I am highly disappointed (and quite frankly, disgusted) with the ethics shown by this company."

modified review This review was modified by mnk81 on July 08 2013 08:52:51 PM

"Worst customer service. I ordered a product and was told it would be shipping on June 8th and then I called back two weeks later to find out when my product would be arriving and was told it was now shipping July 1st. I was beyond upset being that this was supposed to be a Father's Day gift for my husband. The representative was then argumentative with me and said extremely rude remarks to me. I asked for her employee ID and was told she could only write her initials. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was on hold for several minuets and then the same representative came back on the line and told me a supervisor would have to call me back within 24 hours because no one was available. According to her there are only "6 customer service reps" so I can only imagine how many supervisors there are. What a ridiculous company! They seriously have the worst customer service representatives I have ever dealt with."

modified review This review was modified by Rebecali on June 13 2013 02:32:06 PM

"Extremely poor customer service. I received a defective item; when they issued a refund, they conveniently forgot to credit back the shipping cost. They claimed an error but given the totality of poor customer service, I am rather skeptical about that. Before I received the product, Sharper Image requested that I post a review. I took the time to post a honest review that was not offensive or disparaging in any way of the defective window vacuum robot. Several weeks passed & Sharper Image never posted it. I complained to Sharper Image &they said they reserve the right which reviews to post. This means that consumers think that they are reading all of the reviews; instead the negative reviews are apparently dropped. The only posted reviews for this product are 2 5-star reviews. This means the next customer who considers the robotic window vacuum & relies on the impressions of other customers will be deceived. This constitutes a deceptive practice on an unknowing public."

modified review This review was modified by 1shopper2 on June 12 2013 05:30:02 PM

Sharper Image is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sharper Image is not a merchant member
Sharper Image does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!