Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"i just want too take time too let u no how happy iam with this auido system even though it didnt start out good i recieved mondle 5800bt an it didnt work spoke too dave he sent me a new system xmt485 coust. return while it didnt work so dave sent me anew system 2nd day air well it was well wait the waiti rate this system 5plus sound clear at 80 i have louid pipes the blue to is great phone charger great easy inst. high recomend this system and company thanks dave"

modified review This review was modified by raw1956 on November 07 2014 05:49:15 PM

"I ordered replacement speaker's for my system, it took a few shipment's to get the right one's but customer service was excellent to deal with. I will definitely order my next system from them"

"I cannot say enough about the customer service I recieved from Shark as I am here in Australia. they even took the time to call me . As had slight problem with an amplifier. They are polite and very very good . I took My system on a 12,500 klm trip through the centre of Australia , that was through so many contrasting temps. and the unit performed well. only hic up was sd card holder took a beating in the harsh conditions and the chrome faded of rear speakers, but despite that the guys at shark were happy to replace both speakers and send new amp for only $50. top shelf Shark top Shelf"

"i have owned several shark systems and accessories over the years im consistently impressed with their customer service, quality, durability, and afford ability theyre always improving their products. every bike i have owned has had a shark system and so will any i own in the future"

"i own several different systems from shark audio. also have installed them on friends and customers' bikes. even have one friend with the 600 watt setup in their car. any complaints i have had thus far, shark has been pretty cooperative in helping to resolve the problem. "

modified review This review was modified by mrknightrook on October 01 2014 07:17:22 AM

"very happy with my 600 watt system, very easy install and hooked my satellite radio to it very easily. awesome sound also."

modified review This review was modified by tincanddg on October 01 2014 07:04:31 AM

"we have sent back one of their audio systems i bought my husband for his birthday because the amp did not work and the speakers where falling apart . I have noticed we where charged the 15% restocking fee on a product that was faulty, how can you restock a product that is broken. i should not be charged a restocking charge for a produce that was faulty. i read all the reviews and very disappointed with the product. I emailed sharkmotorcycleaudio regarding this and received a call from them about 30 min after sending email with great pleasure they where willing to refund the rest of the money. I was not happy whit the product i received but the customer service i received was excellent.

modified review This review was modified by gbgulas on October 01 2014 07:27:09 AM

"I'm the very proud owner of the Shark 600 watt system. I'm very pleased with my system, and I anticipate riding my motorcycle, listening to my system every chance I get, because it 's just that wonderful. Even the FM radio reception is beautiful. This is by far the best money I've spent on my motorcycle. I'm Proud to be part of the "Sharkmotorcycleaudio" Famiy.

Danny Rivers, New Haven, CT.

modified review This review was modified by DannyRivers on May 01 2014 09:28:51 AM

"I purchased the bike-to-bike (shkmhf9) bluetooth intercom set about six months ago. By far the best communicator available for the price! A buddy and I use the sets and can communicate clearly while riding. Shark Audio is also a great company to deal with. Very supportive of their customers and stands behind their product.

A month ago I was in a wreck and the communicator snapped off my helmet and dragged along the ground with me. When I emailed Shark Audio to get the cost of replacement for all the broken pieces, they offered to send me the parts for free. Amazing. I rarely see such support from companies these days. You should definitely buy from and support this company!

"I recently purchased a shark motorcycle radio from this company through Amazon for my husband. When we received the product, we could not get the mode to change using the remote. I emailed shark motorcycle audio asking them about this problem and within 24 hours received a reply. The reply was very nice as they offered to repair the product for me or replace it with only a charge for shipping. Fortunately, we were able to solve the issue which was human error and not product caused. Overall we are very satisfied customers with the care and thoughtfulness of this company and are very proud to say that Shark Motorcycle Audio has made us valued customers for life!"

modified review This review was modified by kmwnmac on March 05 2014 04:31:04 PM

"Excuse my English, I'm french speaking.
I bought through Ebay on one occasion and once directly from the company.
Excellent service, fast and professional. The products are very good and at reasonable prices.

Highly recommendable company.

Michel Emond
Canada

modified review This review was modified by MichelEmond on March 05 2014 11:00:12 AM

"I've been doing business with Shark Motorcycle Audio for around 3 years now and have always been more than satisfied with both their products and services. When I purchased my first motorcycle I knew almost immediately that I wanted to equip it with the ability to listen to music. Initially when I started looking around at what was available in the way of stereo systems for motorcycles I was more than disappointed at the high costs of the systems I found that were designed specifically for use on motorcycles and thought that I'd be going without music. Then I found Shark and have been a loyal customer ever since.

They're products are solid, and provide the performance that I'm looking for in a package whose cost wouldn't even get you started with other systems out there in the market. Motorcycles are notoriously hard on things due to the vibration inherent the Shark however has held up quite well and the sound quality is good and they have plenty of "power" behind them. I routinely ride 75-80mph down an interstate highway and am able to listen to my music without issue. Now at that speed you're not getting Bose quality audio but frankly if that's what you expect you better go buy a car.

It's rare in this day and age that you actually feel like you get more than what you paid for and refreshingly that's how I've felt with my purchases from Shark. I'll continue to do business with them as long as I'm on two wheels!!!

"I am very pleased with my shark 600 watt (non-bluetooth) audio set up i ordered for my BMW r1150rt. I wanted something affordable, simple to operate & functional with great sound. I was excited to receive it so quickly after my order & impressed with the sound quality.

My MP3’s sound very crisp, clear & loud & the equaliser makes a big difference which is a nice touch.

It’s piece of mind knowing if I get caught in a shower the speakers & wired remote is waterproof.

These units are such great value for money. I highly recommend :-)

"I have purchased the alarm system for my Honda VTX along with the coffee cup holder and stereo system. Shark has been amazing with me in all aspects of my purchase. I had problems with my stereo and with no questions asked they sent me a replacement amp. It was shipped out promptly. When it arrived, it was doing the same thing as the other. Makes me wonder now if it was just a feature that wasn't actually on the system and not a problem or defect with the amp. When I contacted them about it, they instantly replied that they were very sorry and offered to help me in anyway they can. I ended up purchasing another one with a little discount for my inconvenience. I can not emphasize enough at how good their product, shipping and service is to their customer. They are rated number 1 in my books. Also, I am located in Canada and never had problems with their shipping."

"I love my shark radio. I have now purchased three units and not because I've had any problems. The first one I bought a few years ago was a 100 watt unit. Loved it but after a year or so I bought another bike. I needed a new unit because the man who bought my bike wanted the radio to go with it. I bought the 250 Watt unit. I haven't had any problems with it, great system. Just thought I'd upgrade again. The latest is a 600 Watt. I haven't installed it yet but I know I will be pleased. I have had so many compliments, people come up to me all the time to inquire about my sound system on my bike. I have a Harley Davidson 1200 sportster and not only does the unit sound good, it looks good. I love the option of black or chrome, I bought the black units. Also a few of my friends have purchased the radio units and they have all been very happy also. I highly recommend shark radio units. Keep up the great job."

Sharkmotorcycleaudio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sharkmotorcycleaudio is not a merchant member
Sharkmotorcycleaudio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!