"I'm the very proud owner of the Shark 600 watt system. I'm very pleased with my system, and I anticipate riding my motorcycle, listening to my system every chance I get, because it 's just that wonderful. Even the FM radio reception is beautiful. This is by far the best money I've spent on my motorcycle. I'm Proud to be part of the "Sharkmotorcycleaudio" Famiy.

Danny Rivers, New Haven, CT.

modified review This review was modified by DannyRivers on May 01 2014 09:28:51 AM

"I purchased the bike-to-bike (shkmhf9) bluetooth intercom set about six months ago. By far the best communicator available for the price! A buddy and I use the sets and can communicate clearly while riding. Shark Audio is also a great company to deal with. Very supportive of their customers and stands behind their product.

A month ago I was in a wreck and the communicator snapped off my helmet and dragged along the ground with me. When I emailed Shark Audio to get the cost of replacement for all the broken pieces, they offered to send me the parts for free. Amazing. I rarely see such support from companies these days. You should definitely buy from and support this company!

"I recently purchased a shark motorcycle radio from this company through Amazon for my husband. When we received the product, we could not get the mode to change using the remote. I emailed shark motorcycle audio asking them about this problem and within 24 hours received a reply. The reply was very nice as they offered to repair the product for me or replace it with only a charge for shipping. Fortunately, we were able to solve the issue which was human error and not product caused. Overall we are very satisfied customers with the care and thoughtfulness of this company and are very proud to say that Shark Motorcycle Audio has made us valued customers for life!"

modified review This review was modified by kmwnmac on March 05 2014 04:31:04 PM

"Excuse my English, I'm french speaking.
I bought through Ebay on one occasion and once directly from the company.
Excellent service, fast and professional. The products are very good and at reasonable prices.

Highly recommendable company.

Michel Emond
Canada

modified review This review was modified by MichelEmond on March 05 2014 11:00:12 AM

"I've been doing business with Shark Motorcycle Audio for around 3 years now and have always been more than satisfied with both their products and services. When I purchased my first motorcycle I knew almost immediately that I wanted to equip it with the ability to listen to music. Initially when I started looking around at what was available in the way of stereo systems for motorcycles I was more than disappointed at the high costs of the systems I found that were designed specifically for use on motorcycles and thought that I'd be going without music. Then I found Shark and have been a loyal customer ever since.

They're products are solid, and provide the performance that I'm looking for in a package whose cost wouldn't even get you started with other systems out there in the market. Motorcycles are notoriously hard on things due to the vibration inherent the Shark however has held up quite well and the sound quality is good and they have plenty of "power" behind them. I routinely ride 75-80mph down an interstate highway and am able to listen to my music without issue. Now at that speed you're not getting Bose quality audio but frankly if that's what you expect you better go buy a car.

It's rare in this day and age that you actually feel like you get more than what you paid for and refreshingly that's how I've felt with my purchases from Shark. I'll continue to do business with them as long as I'm on two wheels!!!

"I am very pleased with my shark 600 watt (non-bluetooth) audio set up i ordered for my BMW r1150rt. I wanted something affordable, simple to operate & functional with great sound. I was excited to receive it so quickly after my order & impressed with the sound quality.

My MP3’s sound very crisp, clear & loud & the equaliser makes a big difference which is a nice touch.

It’s piece of mind knowing if I get caught in a shower the speakers & wired remote is waterproof.

These units are such great value for money. I highly recommend :-)

"I have purchased the alarm system for my Honda VTX along with the coffee cup holder and stereo system. Shark has been amazing with me in all aspects of my purchase. I had problems with my stereo and with no questions asked they sent me a replacement amp. It was shipped out promptly. When it arrived, it was doing the same thing as the other. Makes me wonder now if it was just a feature that wasn't actually on the system and not a problem or defect with the amp. When I contacted them about it, they instantly replied that they were very sorry and offered to help me in anyway they can. I ended up purchasing another one with a little discount for my inconvenience. I can not emphasize enough at how good their product, shipping and service is to their customer. They are rated number 1 in my books. Also, I am located in Canada and never had problems with their shipping."

"I love my shark radio. I have now purchased three units and not because I've had any problems. The first one I bought a few years ago was a 100 watt unit. Loved it but after a year or so I bought another bike. I needed a new unit because the man who bought my bike wanted the radio to go with it. I bought the 250 Watt unit. I haven't had any problems with it, great system. Just thought I'd upgrade again. The latest is a 600 Watt. I haven't installed it yet but I know I will be pleased. I have had so many compliments, people come up to me all the time to inquire about my sound system on my bike. I have a Harley Davidson 1200 sportster and not only does the unit sound good, it looks good. I love the option of black or chrome, I bought the black units. Also a few of my friends have purchased the radio units and they have all been very happy also. I highly recommend shark radio units. Keep up the great job."

"i have bought many items from Sharkmotorcyleaudio.com over the last several years. I have not come across a company that puts its customers as high as they do. i have had an issue with two products out of many. Both issues have been resolved with one email,or an instant message on facebook. Every product has been shipped within a timely manner with tracking numbers, and an email detailing it. All products have been of great value and workmanship.

There are not many companies I order from online! Shark has become the only one I can vouch for when recommending to other riders. With technology changing, so has been their inventory, and ways to communicate with all its potential customers.

You don't have to take my work for it! Give them a try. You will not be disappointed. you can reach them at sharkmotorcycleaudio.com and/or at facebook as well.

"I have done a lot of business with a lot of different companies and not one company has given me the service that shark audio has given me they are by far the best company I have ever dealt with. Their service is second to none and I mean that I'm not just saying their service is second to none the service I received from them I will definitely be doing a lot of business with them and I will refer all my friends and customers to them.... Five star service..
Moises Rodriguez

"I contacted Shark Motorcycle Audio to see about replacement parts on our intercom / Bluetooth system for our motorcycle helmets. I received fast response and quick shipping. It was a great transaction and will not think twice about dealing with them again!"

"I don't make the time often enough to share good experiences, but but customer support and service speaks volumes about a company in any industry. I contacted Shark support trying to get replacements for 2 blown drivers. Unfortunately their website was experiencing difficulties while I was trying to make contact. I finally got an email through. Within 2 business days of explaining I was trying to purchase replacements, they just took my information and shipped 2 replacemwnts for my trouble. I have to say this has been an excellent example of support and service! Thanks Shark Audio.
Andy Obregon

"have bought 2 items from sharkmotorcycleaudio SHKMSM2050K-Motorcycle-speakers-amplifier-wireless and shkHsp350 3" Waterproof Metallic (real chrome metal) motorcycle speaker set Both were delivered fast even having to go thru customs well packed and looked &worked great Will surly buy again and again"

"I'm not a sound affectionado, I just ride. I like a little bit of music especially inside city limits, on quick commutes to work and back and to drown out the junk others play. So when I started looking, I wanted something functional, slick looking with a good sound and affordable. This little unit does it all. It was very affordable, super easy to install and plays everything I need. Everything tucks away nicely and with the addition of a simple toggle switch, I was able to hide everything and I don't have to regularly access a compartment. Is it a Bose system, no, but will it crank, yes. I would recommend it for anyone just wanting some tunes on the road but not interested in spending an arm and a leg."

"I've never seen the kind of followup and followthrough that I experienced with Shark. A recent purchase resulted in a couple of Facebook messages being sent, and when I mentioned that a radio that I had purchased a few months ago had only worked for a month or two, they offered to send me a replacement free of charge. I never even complained about it, but mentioned it in response to their inquiry that had started with a wholly unrelated subject. I couldn't be more pleased or impressed with a retailer. (And no, I was not asked to write this review...)"

Sharkmotorcycleaudio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sharkmotorcycleaudio is not a merchant member
Sharkmotorcycleaudio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!