Stores > Sharkmotorcycleaudio
  • Sharkmotorcycle

Voice your opinion! Review Sharkmotorcycleaudio by clicking a star below.
2017-08-11

Horrible

"I order
Cart Items SKU Qty
Shkc7800N 2000 watt 4.1 ch motorcycle marine audio speaker set 4 speakers with handle bar clamps Shkc7800N approximately two weeks ago. They took money asap . However , no product, no response from e-mail as to why products have not been shipped. There is no customer service # to call to talk to a live person. No one has called and no refunded has been received as of date. Never again.

2015-05-03

"Nice stereo good customer service "

2015-04-17

"I'd like to add my two cents in here for the Shark Motorcycle system. I was hesitant getting one because I thought that one had to pay 4-500 for a good system. Was I ever wrong! I bought the 600w w/ two 4" speakers and remote, and wireed remote. It only had one antenna, so I had to change back and forth if i wanted to listen to FM or go to blue tooth. Shark sent me another remote, and an antenna for 8.00, no shipping fees. I love this system! great sound, and durability out the backend of a wazoooo. I've been through several major rainstorms, and it worked like a champ, through them, and after them. I highly recommend this pocket saver to anyone with a bike. easy to install, and upkeep is nil.
I am currently thinking about getting the bass speaker to compliment my purchase. All I have to do is find someplace to mount it.

2015-03-17

"BEST SOUND SYSTEMS IN THE US. Saw these guys on youtube, and their special was so cool I had to try out one of their systems. I got their Marine system for my bike and have never looked back!

You guys are awesome!

2015-03-17

"Super fast shipping and amazing products at great prices! I will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~JayCigar"

2014-11-07

"i just want too take time too let u no how happy iam with this auido system even though it didnt start out good i recieved mondle 5800bt an it didnt work spoke too dave he sent me a new system xmt485 coust. return while it didnt work so dave sent me anew system 2nd day air well it was well wait the waiti rate this system 5plus sound clear at 80 i have louid pipes the blue to is great phone charger great easy inst. high recomend this system and company thanks dave"

2014-10-30

"I ordered replacement speaker's for my system, it took a few shipment's to get the right one's but customer service was excellent to deal with. I will definitely order my next system from them"

2014-10-01

"I cannot say enough about the customer service I recieved from Shark as I am here in Australia. they even took the time to call me . As had slight problem with an amplifier. They are polite and very very good . I took My system on a 12,500 klm trip through the centre of Australia , that was through so many contrasting temps. and the unit performed well. only hic up was sd card holder took a beating in the harsh conditions and the chrome faded of rear speakers, but despite that the guys at shark were happy to replace both speakers and send new amp for only $50. top shelf Shark top Shelf"

2014-10-01

"i have owned several shark systems and accessories over the years im consistently impressed with their customer service, quality, durability, and afford ability theyre always improving their products. every bike i have owned has had a shark system and so will any i own in the future"

2014-10-01

"i own several different systems from shark audio. also have installed them on friends and customers' bikes. even have one friend with the 600 watt setup in their car. any complaints i have had thus far, shark has been pretty cooperative in helping to resolve the problem. "

2014-10-01

"very happy with my 600 watt system, very easy install and hooked my satellite radio to it very easily. awesome sound also."

2014-10-01

"we have sent back one of their audio systems i bought my husband for his birthday because the amp did not work and the speakers where falling apart . I have noticed we where charged the 15% restocking fee on a product that was faulty, how can you restock a product that is broken. i should not be charged a restocking charge for a produce that was faulty. i read all the reviews and very disappointed with the product. I emailed sharkmotorcycleaudio regarding this and received a call from them about 30 min after sending email with great pleasure they where willing to refund the rest of the money. I was not happy whit the product i received but the customer service i received was excellent.

2014-03-18

"I purchased the bike-to-bike (shkmhf9) bluetooth intercom set about six months ago. By far the best communicator available for the price! A buddy and I use the sets and can communicate clearly while riding. Shark Audio is also a great company to deal with. Very supportive of their customers and stands behind their product.

A month ago I was in a wreck and the communicator snapped off my helmet and dragged along the ground with me. When I emailed Shark Audio to get the cost of replacement for all the broken pieces, they offered to send me the parts for free. Amazing. I rarely see such support from companies these days. You should definitely buy from and support this company!

2014-03-05

"I recently purchased a shark motorcycle radio from this company through Amazon for my husband. When we received the product, we could not get the mode to change using the remote. I emailed shark motorcycle audio asking them about this problem and within 24 hours received a reply. The reply was very nice as they offered to repair the product for me or replace it with only a charge for shipping. Fortunately, we were able to solve the issue which was human error and not product caused. Overall we are very satisfied customers with the care and thoughtfulness of this company and are very proud to say that Shark Motorcycle Audio has made us valued customers for life!"

2014-03-05

"Excuse my English, I'm french speaking.
I bought through Ebay on one occasion and once directly from the company.
Excellent service, fast and professional. The products are very good and at reasonable prices.

Highly recommendable company.

Michel Emond
Canada

Share Sharkmotorcycleaudio's store rating

Sharkmotorcycleaudio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sharkmotorcycleaudio is not a merchant member
Sharkmotorcycleaudio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!