• Rating 3.50/10 25 reviews

Shark Robot is not a merchant member
    Shark Robot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Shark Robot contact information

"I ordered 5 shirts from Shark Robot on the 28th of August and they arrived this morning (13th September). The processing didn't take very long, about a week, and to be honest they arrived fairly quick considering that I live in the UK. The only down side was that 2 of the 5 shirt that I had ordered were sold out, but Shark Robot were quick to give me a refund on the shirts that were missing. All in all I would recommend using them as the shirts are great and I would definitely use them again!"

modified review This review was modified by LadyBlackWing on September 13 2013 08:31:08 AM

"I ordered a shirt bundle pack on Aug 16th. Three weeks later, they still have not shipped or given me ANY update at all on my order. I've contacted them twice, no reply. As so many others have experienced, these guys are highly unreliable. I shop online all the time and I've never encountered this. HORRIBLE SERVICE!! Do not bother ordering from SharkRobot if you want your items sometime this MILLENNIUM!"

modified review This review was modified by pure808 on September 03 2013 01:50:01 PM

"Shirts are great quality. I bought some shirts from them at Anime Boston a few months back and then Pre-Ordered shirts online about a month+ ago. They arrived about a week ago, so it took a month, but that was during the Pre-Order period so I wasn't expecting it to rush to me anytime soon.

Print Quality is great, decent price (17.95 - 19.95 per shirt), and they have Free shipping over orders of $60.

I'd order from them again, took a decent about of time to get to me, although that's expected with a pre-order item. But they aren't Amazon or a huge corporation, so I'm not expecting them to get stuff to me instantly. Plus their prices are fair.

"Checked the reviews on this site and was very sceptical but decided to order anyway. Ordered a bunch of hoodies from this company totalling around $100 (free shipping if over $60 by the way). Overall satisfactory/good quality and service. However, like what most others have said, shipping does take a while. I suggest ordering 3 months ahead as my order took around 3-3.5 months long to arrive. Most of the negative reviews seem to be complaining about the shipping times anyway. Bottom line is your product will arrive but will take a while.

If you have the patience to wait that long for your orders, go for it. I do not recommend paying extra for priority shipping as it will still take around a month, but it is slightly faster.

In terms of overall print quality it was okay; make sure you choose the products with the biggest, brightest, and bolder colours though (Ex: Stegosaurus/Peek-a-boo/I like trains) since the Charmander hoodie's print I got for instance was very difficult to see. However mine may have been a defect and I got a replacement for free; no need to exchange, just another free hoodie!)

Customer service is pretty good, though they only have e-mail unfortunately and it takes usually 1-3 days for them to get back to you. The person was very friendly and will gladly assist your inquiries. I was also not charged customs for my order.

Overall I give them 4.5/5 stars for my experience. This company is improving and most of these reviews seem to just be negative regarding the shipping time. If you are in no rush to get their products give it a shot. I hope my review helped!

modified review This review was modified by MisterReviewer on August 01 2013 01:44:56 AM

"Ordered a pre-order shirt that was supposed to be shipped when the pre-order period ends which is May 10th. So I put my money in, April 26th, thinking this would be awesome to wear. May 25th they email me to let me know it's shipped. I sent an email tuesday asking where it was. It's Thursday, June 20th. No t-shirt. Last response I received from my inquiry/complaint today was to stop sending emails as it refreshes the support ticket system. Keep in mind I have only emailed twice during this whole process. I buy things from Asia all the time. I'm fine with the wait. But this is from America. It shouldn't take 5+ weeks to receive a t-shirt. I just want to know where the item I purchased is. I have been far more then reasonable at this point. I ended up filing a paypal claim which can't be redeemable since I have now waited too long. I wanted to wear it on my vacation. I am so angry with this seller. If my favorite artists would sell their merchandise elsewhere this would be a much easier process. "

modified review This review was modified by limelord on June 20 2013 05:42:17 PM

"I placed an order on APRIL 10, 2013 for 3 shirts...

1 x Where's My Money (PRE-ORDER TILL 5-10)

1 x The Other Wordy Hero *CLEARANCE*

1 x Smash ALL The Pots (PRE-ORDER TILL 3-16)

obviously 2 of the shirts should already be "available" and not the first shirt. I expected the 2 shirts to ship out first then the other one to ship out after but no that wasnt the case. I sent an email MAY 17 more than a month after I placed my ordering asking what the hold up was and I wanted a status update on my order and tracking information. I received a response MAY 21 saying my order would be shipped out that would and a thank you for my patience. It is JUNE 3 and have yet to receive anything. Sent another email and waiting for a response. One shirt was intended for a fathers day present. You would think ordering more than 2 months in advance that it would arrive well before Fathers day but it hasn't. So for anyone reading this don't waste your time. especially if its for a present. I will update this if the shirt does arrive before JUNE 16 which I highly doubt. Now I have to start looking for another Fathers day present because its less than 2 weeks away.

modified review This review was modified by stitch3d on June 03 2013 01:00:46 PM

"I am going through the exact same situation as the review below me right now (from MagicalNerdRiot).

Here's the story. I placed an order on April 6th. One of the shirts had a pre-sale date of April 15, which meant that the order wouldn't ship until after then. Okay, no problem. Well, here it is, May 13th, and I have nothing. I contacted them 3-4 times; half the time I didn't even get a response. I opened a PayPal dispute, and finally heard back from apparently the only person on the planet who answers their emails, Sarah, that "It should have arrived by now, is this your address?" (just as another reviewer posted!) I promptly (within 5 minutes) wrote her back and confirmed my address and also asked if she had a tracking number for me. No response. That was May 8.. it is now May 13. I finally just escalated my claim in PayPal and am hoping they (PayPal - I have no faith that Shark Robot will even respond to the claim) just give me my money back. I don't even want the shirts anymore at this point - it has been a ridiculous hassle. Thank god I paid through PayPal and can get my money back through them.

Bottom line: this website is awful and I can't say I have ever dealt with worse customer service. Avoid like the plague.

"I placed two orders with Sharkrobot. One on Feb 22nd and one on March 6th. On the March 6th order I emailed them immediately after placing because I ordered the wrong size shirt to have the order cancelled, as well as to ask why I was suddenly refunded part of my first order. 4 days later, after my order had shipped, I received response that they would send the correct size shirt out and that I was refunded since the shirt I ordered was no longer in stock(website still shows it's in stock in my size).

I've since emailed them numerous times and wait between 3 - 5 days for each moronic response. I emailed them to tell them that I wanted tracking information for my Feb order since it was almost a month and I hadn't received it and they emailed back with 'It should have arrived by now, is this your address?" Yes it's my address, don't you think I've already checked that with the other 10 emails I sent you? I asked for tracking information, I know the shirts should have been here by now, that's why I'm emailing you.

This is the first time I've ever had to open disputes in PayPal, and this is the first time on-line shopping has severely let me down. As much as I like the designs of the shirts, I'll be settling for different ones on better websites.

"What a piece of S$;&@t, they try to rip off my son.
He put in a order paying additional 2-3 day priority shipping.
Well we never received order within the time frame as pet their policy.
We send 4 emails no one from costumer service reply 4 weeks pass by. Not until I involved my bank fraud department, after 2 days they reply and finally refund.
We will never do business with a company that prey on costumer,
Now that's a SHARK if you will.
DO NOT DO BUY From this web site!

"I'm a customer who had ordered a shirt on the 2nd of January in 2013.
Today is the 26th of January, and I have still not received my product.
I have e-mailed Shark Robot to cancel two orders that were accidental orders, and they responded within a day and said my shirt would be shipped the day they responded, which was the 17th of January. The update on my order actually being shipped was on the 23rd, unfortunately.
This is my first time ordering from a website, and I am VERY upset with Shark Robot's service and lack of being able to ship something that is IN STOCK.
They should have a disclaimer on their site saying that the products will more than likely not come in within a week, no matter what shipping you pay for.

"As others report, it does take a bit of a while for items to be processed and shipped. Sometimes, the shirts are out of stock and one must wait for the next printing, which is understandable--but a note on the product stating that would be helpful.

In this case, that worked to my advantage. My shirt was still processing a week after I ordered it, and I had an emergency which required the shipping address to be changed, so I was able to contact C.S. through their email address, and I got a very speedy and helpful reply.

So, I'd say their customer service is top-notch. They granted my request to change the address, and, once shipped, the item arrived quickly and in good condition. The fitting is also true-to-word, which I was very happy with.

So, overall, I highly recommend them and would shop there again if I found something I liked. The only suggestion I have is announcing when a given shirt is out of stock so the customer knows it will take a while. Other than that, everything is great!

"I to am having the issue with their shipping. I was able to acquire the phone number to the owner of this company. As to my amazement, he did not answer the phone. If I do not hear anything from this guy in the next couple of days I will be going to my bank and requesting a refund from the company through the bank. This service is awful and I have also emailed the website that has their art on Sharkrobot. Do not purchase from them if you want to wait a million years for your items."

"After a week with no email stating that my order as shipped I emailed Shark Robot to inquire. A day later I was told the order shipped but did not receive a shipping date or confirmation number. Now, 2 weeks later I still haven't received my order nor received any update information. Web-based companies to get strong policies regarding shipping and communication with customers. Shark Robot's customer service is piss poor."

"These guys are amazing! For what they sell, its fast, on time, and great quality. And they actually listen to requests that are made! I am one hundred percent satisfied and will always buy from them!"

"I got the 2 girls 1 up shirt I saw on G4. I love it. Got it within a week. Go nerd tee shirts"