SharkStores (DCoupons
Write a review »

"I have made 4 purchases from SharkStores, and 2 out of 4 items were nothing but overpriced junk and now they sent the wrong product with my most recent purchase. I have been trying to get through to customer service for over a week and a half now to resolve the issue, calling every day at multiple times and sending a new email every day. There is no response, and therefore NO customer service. Do yourself a favor - save the time and aggrivation & stay away from this merchant. "

modified review This review was modified by fales on September 09 2013 11:54:23 AM

"Got a good deal on this. Shipped quickly, well packed."

"I had a terrible experience. I ordered something I really want. It was returned to Sharkstore because they did not include my suite number on the address label. I have called repeatedly for weeks and sent several emails but no one has gotten back to me. I am worried they are out of business. How do I find out? If they are in business, it would be great to actually get what I paid for. "

modified review This review was modified by saralynnpetrosky on September 06 2013 11:22:33 AM

"Fantastic watch, looks perfect and great quality. Sharkstore has done it again."

modified review This review was modified by black_mambo on September 04 2013 06:37:25 PM

"I am a very happy sharkstore customer. Things are delivered as promised in a timely manner. No problems at all"

modified review This review was modified by chimommie on September 03 2013 01:49:45 PM

"I was sadly disappointed with the two cat necklaces that I ordered. First when I ordered them, the website said the order had not gone through, so I reordered and this order went through. Much to my surprise I received two sets of the two cat necklaces I ordered. The necklaces were definitely too small(tiny, tiny) for an adult to wear and should be advertised as being for young children, not adults.
I have seen these necklaces at stores and other internet sites and the ones I received from Shark Stores are like miniature copies! Plus I don't like how some things go down in price in the afternoon email, as these did and of course I had already purchased them. I guess maybe I should just check the afternoon email. I figure I will use them as bracelet charms as returning is too much hassle for the price or, find a very young child to give one to. That being said, other products I have ordered from Shark Stores have been very much what I expected and I was happy with them. I was not happy with these and would give this order a one star rating.

modified review This review was modified by hueysmom on September 03 2013 11:45:02 AM

"Recently I purchased an Invicta Reserve Collection watch from Sharkstores. It was beautiful and above all the shipping + handling and price was exceptional compared to other places offering similar item. I am a repeat customer at SharkStores."

modified review This review was modified by OS786 on September 02 2013 01:57:23 PM

"Great doing business. Quick and affordable."

modified review This review was modified by tjsousa on September 02 2013 09:32:49 AM

"Fast delivery. Item exactly as described. Color is brilliant. It is not a small piece so note the photos that show it with a ruler."

modified review This review was modified by JerzeeDeeMuch on September 01 2013 06:52:41 PM

"I bought the 5 pair capri pjs in size 1X. Size 1X is normally too large on me, but not these. I would have ordered the next size up if I had known the sizes ran small. I wore 1 pair and they do stretch somewhat after wearing, but were still too tight.
They were a great price, just wish I had ordered the next size up.

"The watch was delivered in a very timely manner. I have received many complements about the watch. ChronoShark's price was the best on the net. I'm a happy customer, keep the deals coming. "

modified review This review was modified by hornbackken on September 01 2013 07:32:10 AM

"PowerSlider Lightning iPhone 5 Rechargeable External Battery Full Protection Kickstand Case with 8 Pin Lightning Charging Connectors - Received this item defective and even though I received a quick response that they would ship a replacement, I have not received it after almost a month of ordering this. Not only that, I do not even receive any responses for my email queries (re: ETA on delivery)."

modified review This review was modified by iluvsydney on August 31 2013 02:37:44 PM

"The item took longer to ship than I expected. It is a watch and the second hand counter for the chronograph points to the 57 second mark ... Not ChrnoShark's fault, but they should have checked instead of making it my responsibility. I will be asking them for a solution."

"The Swarovski crystal earrings I ordered in the "rainbow" color are perfect. Not too long and very shiny. Very noticeable. Liteweight and comfortable. I love them."

"The products that I have received have been of great quality and I will order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by Creharding on August 31 2013 07:10:16 AM

SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!