• Contact: info@shadowmountaingear.com

"Great, they shipped fast, product was in stock, good prices, cannot complain about a thing!"

"Great price, best I could find on the net actually and very fast shipping! Thought I might be taking a chance as I have never heard of this place before, very happy I did. Order got here within three days of placing it. My only complaint would be that I didn't get an actual 'receipt' with price listed. I did get a shipping invoice and I can add the stuff in for tax purposes, so not a deal breaker by any means. This place will be my new "go-too" store based in this experience."

"Their website listed an item as being in-stock (a Kel-Tec KSG shotgun that is very highly desirable at the present time. It's extremely sought after, following its recent release to the market). I made my purchase for $600+, and it turned out that the item wasn't in-stock at all, but instead the page had been set-up incorrectly. I received an email several hours after my order was confirmed saying that a credit was being returned to my bank-account, since the funds had been placed on hold.

That credit took several days to process, covering the entire weekend and on to Tuesday. That is quite a bit of time to be out that much money due to a website not being managed properly.

I appreciate their quick response in issuing the refund, but an error like that should never have occurred in the first place, not even for a small item like a pocket knife, much less a very highly sought after firearm.

"A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++"

"Got all of the stuff I ordered quickly and in good condition. I am very pleased."

"Best prices on the items I purchased. Fast shipment. I was kept informed of the status of my order also. I recommend Shadow Mountain Gear to friends now."

"I had a great experience using your website. The gentleman I spoke with was pleasant, knowledgeable, and did not pressure me. Pretty sure I will use your business in the future. Thanx!!!"

"Easy site to search on, easy to order, and prompt shipment at reasonable price. Very satisfied."

"SCAM!!!! I made the mistake of ordering a couple magazines from this place. I chose this company because they advertised on Google that they had Glock 17 magazines for $23.05 per mag with free shipping, which is a pretty good deal. After looking over my order, they charged me $9.99 for shipping!!! This is blatantly FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!!!! I am not going to do business with a place as deceptive as this and neither should you."

"Fast and friendly service. Highly recommended!!!"

"I ordered 6 PMAGs from Shadow Mountain Gear a couple days ago, and they have already arrived in perfect condition. I know most of the contact in sales you do ends with the button on the website to finalize the order; however, I wanted to take the additional time to add how pleasant it was to do business without any hassle or worry. I used Google Shopping to find out that they have the absolute lowest prices currently on the Internet for these black 30 round PMAG's, and delivery speed and quick replies to questions made it worth more. This will not be my last purchase from them."

"SR-25 Magzine. (for Sig 716).
I have been looking for inexpensive magazines for my new Sig 716 for months, Shadow Mountain had them at 63% of what everyone else wanted, the shipping costs were well with in reason and the Mags fit the gun perfectly with no adjustments on my part.
I look forward to doing business with Shadow Mountain again.

"The mags came sooner than I expected. Thanks Shadow Mountain!"

"The price was right, no tax and quick shipping... What's not to love?"

"No complaints from me. I'll be sure to come back to this site for my gear.

Quick shipping
Great Price
Order was correct
Very happy with the product

Shadow Mountain Gear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shadow Mountain Gear is not a merchant member
Shadow Mountain Gear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!