• Address: 5960 Miami Lakes Dr E
    • Contact: support@shadora.com
    • Phone: 800-419-0100
    • Customer Support: 800-419-0100

"Love their items! Been a customer for years now."

"The jewelry on Shadora are just adorable. I bought a set of 10 bracelets, perfect for my bridesmaids. :)"

"I have purchased several items from Shadora and each one is wonderful. They are a great company."

"They are very quick, efficient and friendly. Any time I have had a question, they were quick to respond. I definately love shopping with Shadora! It wont be the last time!"

"I purchased the mystery gemstone ring on a whim not expecting very much as the price was so low. Wow was I wrong! When I received my package I was surprised to find a Garnet ring set in sterling silver. The garnets were not tiny. There were three good size stones in a lovely setting. Very very nice ring . I will definitely be ordering again from Shadora"

"I love Shadora, the prices are cheap, and the quality of the jewelry is great. I think I've bought from them around 10 times between buying from the site itself, and also from onedaysale.com. I have nothing bad to say other then when I order from one day sale, the prices are cheaper, but it does take longer to receive my items. thought the prices make up for the wait."

North Dakota

"Shadora is always having good sales on quality jewelry. I Had 12 bracelets to get for the ladies in my life. I got $69.00 bracelets for $39.00 for 10 bracelets and $7.99 for each extra one. They were good quality and came in jewelry boxes. I also got a pair of hoop earrings. For less than I would have paid for one bracelet regular price I got 12 bracelets and a pair of earrings. I will use the shadora site again."

"My husband is in the United States Navy, so the wedding band he wears to work has to be extremely durable. When his previous ring slipped off of his finger at the beach, we ordered him a tungsten ring from Shadora. Like all of the products we've ever ordered from them, it was sent to us incredibly fast. He still has the ring to this day, and it remains in the same condition as when it was new. They have the best customer service we've ever dealt with from any company, and we are always pleased with our purchases."

"Bought the butterfly shaped garnet earrings in 10k gold. One of the backs was so loose that I lost one of the earrings after only having worn them twice. (And no I did not lose it due to sleeping with them on;) Please be aware that the items you actually receive are much smaller than they look. Also I have yet to see any stamps, such as "slvr, silver or 10, 14k" etc. on any pieces of the jewelry I have bought from this website. Mmmmm."

"Awesome website. Really good quality jewelry for CHEAP! "

"I love Shadora. Shadora has amazing quality jewelry that I can never find in any other online jewelry stores. I love the free shipping they offer in all orders. Highly recommended to friends."

"I have been ordering from Shadora for about a year now and eveything I have gotten has been beautiful. I receive my orders in a timely fashion usually only a few days .. I love them and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for inexpenceive yet really well put together jewlrey. "

"I have never been disappointed with Shadora. Their jewelry is amazing and looks like what you order. It is a great pleasure to deal with them and I look forward to more purchases! Kudos to Shadora because they are truly a five star company."

Tampa,Fl.

"I started buying my Christmas gifts already. I have purchased many
items of jewelry from Shadora and I am so thrilled with every piece. Where else can you go and the deal of the day is a cultured pearl and genuine diamond necklace plus a matching pair of earrings for only $10.00? Ladies, you really need to sign on to get a daily email from Shadora. I have placed so many orders with them so I will give the last order info. A beautiful black diamond 1.3 Carats pair of earrings, a 3/4 carat matching necklace, and a black diamond knot pendant. All 3 worth hundreds of dollars more then I paid for them. NO ONE AT SHADORA ASKED ME TO WRITE THIS REVIEW,THEY DESERVED EVERY WORD OF IT.

"I absolutely love this site. It's dangerously addicting! Everything I have ordered has been surprisingly affordable, high quality and durable... and many of them are now everyday jewelry pieces for me! I have also given a lot of gifts that I have ordered from this site. I like to order these items as soon as I see them on the Shadora website so I catch all of the deals! Then, I have a little inventory of beautiful pieces to throw in a gift bag. All of these items suit every taste, and everyone loves them, whether I gift them or wear them. I recommend this site to anyone and everyone!"

Shadora is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shadora is not a merchant member
Shadora does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!