• Address: 3109 Fieldstone Court
    • Contact: info@sexyfurnishings.com
    • Phone: 888-773-9938
    • Customer Support: 888-773-9938

"I love this site they got no tax fees and free Shiping also????"

"I liked the ease of the site, the competitive price point, the courteous help line associates, but not the delivery time. It is 9 days since I placed my order and it still has not shipped!"

"LOVE the Shoe Chair I ordered!
Customer Service Rep. was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful when I called to place the order. Shipping time was sooner than I expected. Quality of the chair is impeccable. I am very pleased with Sexy Furnishings and would refer others to order from this company.

"Love my hand shaped chair! It's a great conversation starter. My 12 year old daughter fits perfectly in the chair to play video games etc. The drink holder in the thumb was a great idea! Shipping was quick. True to measurements listed on website."

"Great customer service. Shipping was unremarkable. Good quality, good price. "

"Dealing with SexyFurnishings was easy, efficient and very satisfying. Quality of product is top notch, solid customer service and a great selection of merchandise. I've made a handful of purchases in the past, and I'm sure SexyFurnishings will continue to be a go-to site for my furniture needs going forward. Keep up the good work!"

"This site is the best - I was nervous about buying furniture on the internet the first time I visited, but I've bought several items at this point and love every one of them. Everything was delivered on time, and the quality is top notch. Not to mention, the furniture is as hip as can be."

"Had a good experience. Products are great and they shipped everything on time."

"I was referred to SexyFurnishings by a friend when I moved to SF and thought they were kidding. SexyFurnishings? But it turns out its a little-known secret with a surprisingly large inventory of cool, unique, hip, traditional and fun pieces. I was able to find some much needed new furniture for my new apartment and get it shipped quick and easy. I tried a few other places online and some stores around the city but between outrageous delivery times (8 weeks) and shipping/delivery charges I was frustrated and did NOT want to wind up with IKEA. Turns out SexyFurnishings wasn't a joke after all and I plan to pick out some more stuff from them with some holiday gift money to keep rounding out my place. "

"I'm not really one to make purchases online, however I will definitely will be back to Sexy Furnishings in the future. They were quick to respond to any questions I had about their products. Also - love the unique name!"

SexyFurnishings.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SexyFurnishings.com is not a merchant member
SexyFurnishings.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!