Stores > Sewingpartsonline.com
  • Sewingpartsonli

Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM. Saturday, 9AM - 12PM (Central Time)
      888-824-1192
      866-403-3086
      info@sewingpartsonline.com
      888-824-1192

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sewingpartsonline.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Absolutely Amazing

"I ordered a control foot for my Bernina from Sewingpartsonline.com. When I checked it's delivery status, it looked like it had made it to Canada then been turned back at the border. I sent an e-mail to the address provided on my tracking e-mail from Sewingpartsonline and received a real person reply back the next day. Follow up through a telephone call resolved a potential address difficulty and a control foot was back in the mail to me the next day. Excellent.

Then to my surprise, two control foots arrived in a week or so of each other - SewingParts had actually shipped me a second foot to ensure I received. They're letting me keep both at no extra charge. They are amazing.

I will definitely look to them first to find my sewing machine accessories and perhaps a new machine. Highly recommended.

2017-03-29

Horrible experience!

"First the company ships my order to WA and that person received my order, so they mislabeled the boxes. Inside is a receipt with my phone number and email. This is bad to give to a stranger! So the person calls me and we agree to ship boxes to each other. I ship their's the next day; the other person never ships mine! I call SPO and explain what happened. I call SPO when I realize my box is not being shipped and to un- complicate things for me I ask to have the order cancelled. The SPO representative convinces me to let them go ahead and ship my order and they would refund my money anyway. To make up for all the trouble. Well, then I find out they have only refunded my shipping cost and are still charging me for the whole order, in spite of saying they would refund. All this after I had to pay out of my own pocket to ship the WA person their order!!! This is very poor business and very unorganized! Never to do business here again. And this was my first buy from them. Bad, bad, bad business!!!

2017-02-16

Happy Buyer

"My part was great! My machine is fixed and I saved so much money doing it myself. I ordered a spool pin replacement at a fair price. The hard part was getting the cover off of my machine and putting it back on, but the part fit perfectly and I was able to sew again. Joy Heath, Arkansas"

2017-02-10

Ordered the part on Monday.. got it on Friday..All the way to COSTA RICA Central America

"I placed the order on Monday for a BOBBIN WINDER for a Brother machine. Looked on line for the number, but also followed it up with a phone call. Great staff and very helpful. This order had to come a long way. And had to be right! SPO got it shipped out the same day and headed to Miami. The shipping company forwarded it to San Jose CR. Order to install 5 days. Great"

2016-10-11

Sew happy grammy

"Very user friendly web site; extremely convenient payment methods; quick delivery; excellent customer service. Provided the part needed for my 45+ year old Kenmore machine. Would definitely "go to" them again."

2016-07-06

Everything my Wife needed

"My wife had a list of items she needed for a Singer Futura XL-400. We checked Singers site, they had one of the items. I tried calling Singer, they gave me the number for Singersewingmachine.com. They were no better than Singer.
During a final search i found Sewingpartsonline. To my surprise they had everything we needed.
The one part that Singer did have, sewingpartsonline was a better price.
My wife has just finished her Masters of Fashion Design, and we have a good number of sewing machines. Sewingpartsonline will be my first stop for ANYTHING she needed.

2016-06-21

Excellent Products, Awesome Service

"I have recently received my second order from Sewingpartsonline.com and like the first, it arrived quickly, was well-packaged and complete. I love how fast they can ship to my home in Canada! I ordered specialty presser feet that were advertised as fitting low shaft Brother machines and all five fit perfectly on my LB6810. I also ordered a buttonhole kit that I could not find anywhere else for the same low price and some specialty threads for work on some delicate fabrics. I highly recommend Sewingpartsonline.com as a reliable supplier. They will be hearing from me again, I'm sure!"

2015-11-13

"Excellent shopping experience, excellent customer service. Ordered a backordered item and customer service rep. Tricia worked with me to find a suitable replacement part, even went the extra mile to email me the parts list for my particular machine. I will definitely buy all my machine parts from here and recommend to others. Wish they had more products I needed."

2015-04-06

"First I ordered a 'guaranteed to fit" Viking part that was incorrect and had to be sent back. Now I am still waiting on a Pfaff part that was ordered 55 days ago. The site says 2-3 days on most orders. I talked to them after a week and they said it would be 2 weeks. After 3 weeks, they said it would be 4 weeks, and after 4 it became 6. Do not buy from this site. Awful customer service and I still don't have my part."

2015-03-31

"This is the worst customer service I have ever received. I do not recommend buying from them. They don't ship things out on time even when you pay for 2nd day air, this means to them they ship out after 5 days. The customer service refuses to refund the shipping costs and refused to do anything to satisfy their customer. I would buy from any other company then this one. I have read many reviews after buying from them on my sewing blogs and found many customers have had the same situation. They do not help their customers after you have placed your order"

2014-12-26

"Placed an order on Dec. 14, 2014. Some machine oil and a spool cap. Paid with pay pal. Never received the product and never heard a word from them. I called customer service and have been on hold for 40 minutes. When I called, I was told that I was #7 in line to be helped. Tried to sign into my account to see if my order was even ever sent and could be tracked. Would not accept my credentials. Said would send me an email to change my password. Never got the email. I give up. Asking for a refund. Hopefully I will get it. Will never, ever try using them again. I don't usually leave feedback on a company put the service from this company was so poor, I felt that I had to say something."

2014-10-21

"I made 2 orders with sewingpartsonle.come and I had to wait too!! long twice. Even international delivery is faster! There are many other sites with the same selections of parts (and more!) with fast delivery and twice as cheaper . Very poor performance. Bad experience!"

2014-07-18

"I was extremely pleased with the range of products, the prices and the service. My order was packed very well and arrived in Australia in only a couple of weeks which is amazing. The staff were very helpful when I was trying to determine which item I needed for my machine and responded to my enquiry very quickly. "

2013-06-05

"Ordered a foot control on 06-01 and got no tracking info. I called customer service and after a lenghty hold was told that the item was on back order at Singer and MAY be available in 2 weeks. Notification would have been nice. Had I not called I'd have never known. This company should be aware of their stock before charging a customer's account. Big negative in my book. Won't be purchasing from them again. And i'll definitely spread the word. Now lets see how long it takes to put my money back into my account."

2013-04-30

"I ordered a part which i never received. One month after ordering the part, I called customer service and found out that the part is out of stock which by the way was not indicated when I placed my order. What a waste of time. A notification from them would have been very helpful.However, the customer service rep explained to me that they don't do that. So, what is the customer's choice besides ordering unavailable items and not being informed about that!! "

Share Sewingpartsonline.com's store rating

Sewingpartsonline.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sewingpartsonline.com is not a merchant member
Sewingpartsonline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!