SewingpartsonlCoupons
    • Address: 189 Beasley Dr
    • Contact: info@sewingpartsonline.com
    • Phone: 888-824-1192
    • Customer Support: 888-824-1192
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM. Saturday, 9AM - 12PM (Central Time)
    • Fax: 866-403-3086

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I made 2 orders with sewingpartsonle.come and I had to wait too!! long twice. Even international delivery is faster! There are many other sites with the same selections of parts (and more!) with fast delivery and twice as cheaper . Very poor performance. Bad experience!"

modified review This review was modified by mp2304 on October 21 2014 04:21:10 AM

"I was extremely pleased with the range of products, the prices and the service. My order was packed very well and arrived in Australia in only a couple of weeks which is amazing. The staff were very helpful when I was trying to determine which item I needed for my machine and responded to my enquiry very quickly. "

"Ordered a foot control on 06-01 and got no tracking info. I called customer service and after a lenghty hold was told that the item was on back order at Singer and MAY be available in 2 weeks. Notification would have been nice. Had I not called I'd have never known. This company should be aware of their stock before charging a customer's account. Big negative in my book. Won't be purchasing from them again. And i'll definitely spread the word. Now lets see how long it takes to put my money back into my account."

modified review This review was modified by fleurdemi on June 05 2013 10:36:32 AM

"I ordered a part which i never received. One month after ordering the part, I called customer service and found out that the part is out of stock which by the way was not indicated when I placed my order. What a waste of time. A notification from them would have been very helpful.However, the customer service rep explained to me that they don't do that. So, what is the customer's choice besides ordering unavailable items and not being informed about that!! "

modified review This review was modified by lubenova on April 30 2013 07:53:51 AM

"Very satisfied with the products I ordered. Just received the last item from this order last week and am very pleased with it."

"I got my Items very quickly and the products were exactly as I orgered. Speedy efficient sales process, I will definitely be purchesing more from Sewingpartsonline.com again!!"

"As always great! Prices and service comendable."

"thank you for sending my order. contact by e-mail was perfect, only the track and trace was not possible to use because my zip-code wasn't useble(holland has only 4 zip numbers).
packag was nicely packs en delivered but i had ordered the wrong item...:-( Because there was no image for that, i believed it was the right one. I had translated the text.

Next time i will defently order an item from you. Thanks!!
Greats: Rob Batterink, Hengelo, The Netherlands

"Fabulous service! My order was completed and delivered as promised. "

"My experience was great! The website was very clear, payment process was easy and secure. And I received my order vary quickly.
My only complaint is thst the box arrived with a big hole at the bottom, but fortunately nothing fell out., but that's more to do with the postal service. Other than that I will definately be ordering from Sewing Parts Online again.

" I want to thank Sewingonline for the promptness in which I received my order. It was delivered very fast and in good condition. "

"Excellant experience, no problems!!!!!!"

"As always the staff was very helpful and I like buying hard to find parts from Sewing Parts Online"

"Due to my ignorance of all things pdf I had the product all this time and did not know it. So yes sewingparts online.com did in fact deliver and so I thank them for that. If in the future we need anything in the sewing/ machine departments I will be sure to use them again. lauristonbragg@gmail.com"

"where are my parts? have not received them I tried to track by the orded number and there is no record but my money was deducted from my account"

Sewingpartsonline.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sewingpartsonline.com is not a merchant member
Sewingpartsonline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!