• Address: 7202 E. Carefree Drive, PO Box 5543
    • Customer Support: 480-779-0319
    • Business Hours: 9-5 M-F
    • Fax: 480-452-0712

• checkmark icon COD

"I placed an order online for 500 rounds of 223. The order was placed before they opened for business on a Monday. Thursday late afternoon I get a call. Mix up we don't have all the ammo to fill your order. They did give me a slight upgrade to fill the rest of the order. The order didn't ship until Friday afternoon. One week later I finally have my order. 11 days to get my order. At the same time I placed an order with another company. Same distance from my home. Had that order in three days complete. I am not satisfied at all. Why did it take 4 days to contact me that there was a shortage? This is my first, last and only order from this company. "

"Placed an order 2 weeks ago and have not heard since. Sent a follow up email and still no reply. Wondering if this business is legit."

"Great experience thank them for me"

"Overall, I was satisfied with price, but unhappy to hear the internet accounting overlooked the stock status of the order...I placed the order, and the next day was informed the items were out of stock...and my order was cancelled...Of course I'm never out of ammo, so I will wait for the stock to come in..Still had the best price going.....Thanks"

"I walked into their store looking for some mace and bought a pepperblaster. I didn't know if the price was good or not but they were very helpful in answering my questions. When I got home and looked up the pepperblaster online to confirm my purchase I found that I paid $10 less than everybody else it seemed. As a women I always feel that certain types of companies take advantage of me but I feel very confident that this store is more than fair. Thank you."

"I bought a Springfield XDM Compact in .45ACP. I had never bought a firearm online but found the experience very good. Seven Springs was very helpful and responded quickly with all my questions. The Gun showed up on time and worked easily with the FFL Dealer here in Texas I had selected. I will buy from them again..Oh and the price was Right!!!"

"This was my first online firearm purchase, and Seven Springs Armory was definitely the right choice for me. I was searching for a Glock 20SF, and it was out of stock nearly everywhere. But Seven Springs Armory had it, had the lowest price, and shipping was free and overnight. After my FFL dealer coordinated with them, the item shipped immediately. It should have been here the next morning, but FedEx screwed that up. It was NOT the fault of Seven Springs. The item eventually arrived the following day, and in perfect condition, exactly as described. Their service was excellent. Good communication and very friendly. I will definitely be doing business with them again."

"The item delivered is exactly what I ordered, it was shipped very quickly and I am completely pleased with the transaction, thank you very much"

"I had a great experience in dealing with Seven Springs Armory and will be sure to buy from them again....superb product and the right price!"

"Great prices, fast shipping & cool guys to do business with! This company is so 'full of win' it's insane!"

"I recently had the pleasure of ordering a Diamondback DB9. This store has an efficient and timely process of coordinating with my FFL to receive my order. Customer service is excellent and the staff are helpful and pleasant. The package arrive as scheduled and properly packaged. I would not hesitate to deal with Seven Springs Armory for future purchases. They are an A+++ store."

"Contacted them on Twitter about a gun I had been looking at purchasing. They responed very quickly! Once I had ordered it, the price for shipping & the gun itself were great. Very smooth process. Called to place the actual order & also asked about some other products they carry. They were very helpful, friendly. I will be ordering guns & other items from from them."

"Great seller, quick delivery!"

"I have purchased from Seven Springs several times using twitter for some of them. They have proven to be a very reliable company who bends over backwards for their customers. I have never had a late shipment and they have even exceeded their shipping times on a few occasions. Products arrived as advertised and in good condition. They have earned my business for as long as they are up and running."

"Great product, great price, great communication and fast shipping. What more could you want in a transaction? Seven Springs has my highest recommendation, they have earned a customer for life."

Seven Springs Armory is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Seven Springs Armory is not a merchant member
Seven Springs Armory does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!