• Address: 750 shames Dr

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

"Service was very quick, informative and exactly what I needed. I was even able to identify the hard drive purchased as being OEM parts on my particular computer. Thanks."

"Timely delivery, good price."

"I was very satisfied with the service"

"It was great .........................................................................................."

"Your guys rock ! Part easy to search for and locate. Priced right. Shipped and delivered right on time.

Thanks Again

"The pricing was the lowest on the Internet and they shipped my item quickly and it arrived in great condition. Super company to work with."

"Service was prompt and material was priced well."

"Ordered items next day air that were "In Stock" according to their web site. Left instructions that if it were not going to ship that day for "next day AM delivery" to call me. Got an e-mail that said item was ready to ship. Got a call about 2:00 pm the next day, when it was to arrive in the am, and was told that the item is a vendor ship item, meaning that the web site showing it to be "In Stock" was a lie. I was then told that it wouldn't be arriving for another 2-3 business days. Dishonest information on website, poor customer service, and they still wanted to charge me $85 for next day air shipping even though it wouldn't even ship for 2 days after I ordered it. Pretty sketchy operation based on my first experience with them, I won't likely be giving them another try."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-21-2015

serversupply, Server Supply, Inc. rep has responded

“The Kingston memory the customer placed an order for was shipping directly from Kingston facility.
They were unable to ship the item as an overnight service as they require a 2-3day lead time.”

"My first time using serversupply.com was just last month, Dec. 2014. I placed an order and received the item promptly and was very pleased. I received three emails from them, one invoice, one email saying shipment was approved and one email with a tracking number.

I placed two more orders this month, Jan. 2015. One order went through perfect and shipped quickly. I received all three emails again, invoice, shipment approval, and tracking number.

The 3rd order was very delayed. I received the invoice email right away, and soon after I received the shipment approved email. I never received the tracking email from that order and still haven't. I waited the recommended 48 hours to email them back to check on shipping and tracking.

After two days and no response, I called them to check on things and they said the order was delayed. Serversupply.com wouldn't overnight the parts to me but said "they'd try" to get expedited three day shipping. About a day later, they finally answered my email.

I'm upset because when I placed the order, the website said the parts were in-stock and ready to ship. The email saying the order is approved for shipping is misleading too.

Update: I'm glad they followed through and I appreciate the extra efforts. Customer service is all about fixing mistakes, and I feel they made good effort there. I still think the email saying "your order is approved for shipping" is misleading and shouldn't be sent if the item isn't in stock and ready to ship. I'll definitely shop here again though.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-21-2015

serversupply, Server Supply, Inc. rep has responded

“One of the items on this order was shipped directly from distribution. Since there was a delay from them, the shipment of the order was delay. We have already expedited the shipment on this order. According to the FedEx tracking customer should receive item by tomorrow.”

"Excellent.Excellent service."

"Arrived as scheduled. No issues at all."

"Very easy to navigate and find product and order"

"Super fast service! Shipped motherboard within a few hours of placing order. Great price, couldn't find a better deal with free shipping. Highly recommend and will do business with again."

"Nice company to do business with."

4oy

"shipping is slow, but i realize you aren't in control of that. easily searchable database, thank you "

Server Supply, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Server Supply, Inc. is a merchant member
Server Supply, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.