Stores > Server Supply, Inc.

• Server Supply, Server Supply, Inc. Elite Status

• Business Hours: 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM Mon-Fri Closed Sat-Sun
    • Fax: 516-334-7727

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-08-24

Shipping has a lot to be desired

"Placed an order on a Wednesday. Called Friday since I hadn't received anything, told it was shipping Friday. I was told the same thing when I called Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Cancelled the order and purchased somewhere else."

2016-08-19

"Quick delivery of products ordered"

very fast service

"really fast server, delivered on a saturday."

Old Server died.

"A client's old Dell server wouldn't boot. We needed a power supply and mother board. Server Supply had both parts at reasonable prices with free shipping. We added a warranty for a nominal fee...good deal. Items arrived quickly and worked perfectly."

2016-08-17

I needed this product for a Clinic down, had to be next day AM

"items arrived on time, thank you !"

Exactly What I Needed

"Server Supply had the exact hard drives I needed for an old SAN and VM Host server. I have always had great experiences purchasing equipment from them."

Service was excellent

"They got the product I ordered to me on time for our deployment. Can't ask for much more than that. "

2016-08-11

"Great web site and easy ordering received my shipment the next day"

2016-08-10

HP Jetdirect Card

"Ordered a card for $27.00 Not a bad deal."

2016-08-10

In a Flash!

"I was at first,going to buy from amazon my hard drive for my first PC build but for one,the price is was a little higher than expected, and also I've brought items from them before and usually when you hit free shipping they deliberately hold off until the last minute,to force you to join Prime or whatever.Anyways I searched up the drive and I found Server Supply!They had the same drive but 20 bucks less and also I chose free shipping,but only to be flabbergasted that it took only ONE BUSINESS DAY!!Talk about speed, and if i ever need more specs,these guys are my go-to folks!"

2016-08-06

Shipping confusion

"Lost a day on an address issue"

2016-08-03

They delivered exactly what was promised

"I received the part that I ordered (several days early), and it was what I was looking for. I am pleased with their service, and will be purchasing from them again. Great process."

2016-08-03

Always dependable

"Server Supply has never disappointed. They always have what I need and get it to me quickly."

2016-07-27

Great supplier

"Had exactly the drives I needed at a better price than other resellers. Delivery was quick and on time."

2016-07-15

Home of the Great Used Server Hard Drives!

"I've great luck with Server Supply for years now. Always had good used hard drives from them. Will use them for years to come! Thank You!"

Share Server Supply, Inc.'s store rating

Server Supply, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Server Supply, Inc. is a merchant member
Server Supply, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.