• Address: 750 shames Dr

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Quick and product was in great shape"

"WARNING!!! Read this before you loose money:
I purchased a NEW server with original HP warranty. The server arrived DEAD! I was told that the warranty had expired and they can't do anything about it. The server was a two year old piece of junk put together from non-matching part numbers, totally scratched and dusty. DO NOT GET SCREWED! I am out $3.418!!! I filed consumer protection claims and I will sue them. What a headache!

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-19-2014

serversupply, Server Supply, Inc. rep has responded

“Prior to shipment of the server, customer was contacted and notified that the server does not have any manufacturer warranty. Despite the server not having any warranty customer agreed to purchase the server and requested a discount. ServerSupply refunded the agreed amount on 06/27/2014 to customers PayPal account and shipped the server after the refund. The record of the email conversation is available upon request.”

"Item as described. Fast shipping. Good email updates. Very happy and would purchase from again if the need arises."

"THANX!
WILL ORDER OTHER ITEMS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
L.R.

"Ordered at 6:00 for next day delivery, expected it would ship next day and be delivered day after that. It was delivered the next day because they shipped the part by 6:30.

Go Server Supply!

"I incorrectly ordered 4 HP hard drives and noticed upon receipt of the package. I did not open any of the boxes, but noticed on the outside that they were the wrong form factor. I ordered 2 new hard drives that were the correct ones and called in for a RMA the day after receipt and they informed me that there would be a 15% restock fee. I asked if they could wave this fee, and without even a second, she said no and was extremely rude. I asked her if a $150 restock fee was worth me never ordering from them or 15 of my clients that order from them, and she didnt hesitate again to say no. So I canceled my newly placed order with them and ordered from another company with very similar pricing. It is very disturbing they would throw away future business over a $150 restock fee. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-15-2014

serversupply, Server Supply, Inc. rep has responded

“Prior to submitting an order online, customers are required to click that they have read and agree to company terms and condition. We have clearly stated in our policies that it all returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.

However, if you call us at directly 516-334-7700, we can definitely work something out and reduce the fees for you.”

"Excellent price and delivery times, as usual."

"I am satisfied with the purchases. Their products meet the specifications requested. I highly recommend them."

"the board does not match the older boardthe new board says Intel the old board is am. One of the chips will not transfer onto the other board I will attempt to send you pictures to see what can be done either a new chip to install on the white white part that's plugged into"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-04-2014

serversupply, Server Supply, Inc. rep has responded

“The item you ordered is an Intel motherboard. We specified on the description as to which HP laptop series this motherboard is for.
The Returns dept has issued you an RMA. Once we receive the motherboard, we will issue you the credit.”

"Great product, good pricing and fast shipping
Thank you!

"Good communication, quick shipping. "

"I had a terrible experience with the customer service staff at this establishment. I had a server crash and ordered a $100 RAID controller and was charged almost $70.00 for priority overnight shipping. Well, the shipment didn't arrive the next day and was delayed due to "bad weather". I called to see if I could get a slight refund on the shipping since I was not getting it "next day" and I was going to be out of business for another day. I first spoke with Rahima who could not care less about my situation and became extremely rude and argumentative. I asked to speak to her manager and was put in touch with Michelle. While I was speaking to Michelle I could hear Rahima in the background talking badly about me. I asked Michelle if that was Rahima talking in the background and she said no, an obvious lie as Rahima's voice and accent are very distinct. When Michelle clearly did not want to and would not offer any help, I asked to speak to her manager. I was put on the phone with a 24 year old "kid" named Chaz. Chaz must have thought my situation was funny because he kept giggling every time he said something. He was less than useless and completely unhelpful and could not have cared less. While I was on the phone with Chaz, I decided to look up the published FedEx rate for the shipping. The published rate for my exact shipment was almost 16% lower than what I was charged. When I confronted Chaz about this his response was, "Well that is the rate we charge for shipping." I told him he is gouging his customers on shipping and his response was, "Well, I don't feel that way." When Chaz was completely unwilling to offer anything, even the few dollars difference between overnight shipping and 2nd day shipping I asked to speak to his manager. He told me he is the last manager to speak to. I asked about upper management and he told me two names, I didn't catch the first name but the second name is Harun. He said Haurn is the owner and said they were both out of the country and wouldn't be back for 5 weeks. He said he was the one running the entire business. I repeatedly asked for other management to speak to and he kept declining. I finally asked for the owner's contact details and when he would be back in the country. I was given serversupply.com's general number and told they have no extensions and there was no way to get a hold of the owner directly. He also gave me a return to the country date of only 3 weeks out when he'd just said he was going to be gone for 5 weeks. At long last Chaz offered to throw me a bone on my next order. I asked him for details as to what he could offer (free shipping, 10% off, $10.00 off, etc.) any information, and he refused to give me any details at all. He told me it would depend on what my order was and that I should just call in and ask for him. Are you kidding me with this? The whole situation was incredibly frustrating and I have never dealt with an entire group of "customer service" people who have been more unprofessional, uncaring, and rude than the staff at serversupply.com. I would urge anyone and everyone to take your business elsewhere.

Update:
This is my follow up review. I came into work today expecting to be receiving the controller I purchased and decided to track it. The FedEx site said it had been rerouted. I called FedEx and asked them what was going on and they said that Server Supply had called that morning to have the package sent back to them. I called and spoke to Chaz and asked him why he had the package sent back and his response was, "I think you know why." I said no I don't know why and he responded with, "You put out negative reviews about us."

Also, they tried to have my review taken down citing violation of policy #9 in that there was never intent to do business within the last 12 months. I had to provide a copy of my invoice to this site. I'm not sure what kind of business model this is but they lack any ethics or integrity at all and I urge everyone out there to STAY AWAY from this company.

"Received product ordered in a timely manner"

"No problems. Everything ordered arrived.
Thanks

"Bought some drives...sales person gave me special pricing. A week later, they called and said that they didn't have them in stock but could switch me over to some equivalent drives for same price. Problem was, the "other drives" can regularly be found on Amazon and other sites for $50 less.

I was feeling like this was a bit of a bait and switch(still not sure). I cancelled the order and bought them on Amazon.

Within a few minutes, I got a call from Haran(the owner?). He was apologetic and tried to explain how the confusion occurred.

Bottom line: I think this company is fine and the owner's doing his best. But, you can't take an order and then a week later realize they're not in stock. You'll piss off a lot of corporate clients.

Server Supply, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Server Supply, Inc. is a merchant member
Server Supply, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.