• Address: 750 shames Dr

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"They communicated almost instantly and their service went above and beyond!"

"Easy to order and was a great product, but it didn't work for my machine. I ordered the wrong product. So I finally found what I was looking for on another site. I should have done more research, but this product was delivered in very good condition."

"Super fast shipping on top of great prices. Very good packing. First Class seller."

"The process to order 3 drives was very simple and the drives arrived within days. Good company to buy from. "

"Ordered five NICs for our servers. When they arrived, 3 had been opened before. The static free bags were sliced open and one box had an extra bag in it. These cards were either returns or experimental because they are flippin unreliable."

"easy ordering and quick delivery"

"I have not as yet received my order, but that is not an issue regarding serversupply.com, it is an issue regarding the shipping company. Serversupply.com has an extensive selection of stock and very good prices. They ship promptly. Their customer service is almost beyond belief. The first order I made with serversupply.com was shipped via
FedEx and was dumped on my door without the driver either knocking or ringing the doorbell. No trace of this package has ever been found. FedEx's attitude was that the package had been delivered and that they had no further responsibility in the matter. The cost of this item was $495. Serversupply took the lose and issued me a full refund. I used these funds to place another order with them, even before the refund had been credited to my bank account. This is the third order with them. I placed my second order before being informed that a refund had been issued for the first order. This is how much I trust this company. I look forward to a very long business relationship with them.

"Twice ordered the same refurbished RAID controller, twice received with a failed battery. The second came without the metal mounting bracket. When called about it, I was told I "ordered a card with battery only". Yet the first card came with the metal bracket. Returned both cards and never buying from Server Supply again because "refurbished" to them simply means reselling bad equipment likely pulled straight from production."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-12-2014

serversupply, Server Supply, Inc. rep has responded

“These are refurbished controller card that we obtain from various suppliers. Since there are refurbished, they will not have any accessories that are included in a new FS packet. We have already issued you an RMA and emailed you a prepaid shipping label. As soon it items are received we will issue you a full refund.”

"Quick response to our order, We will continue to order from Server Supply.

"I was able to find and order the part I needed to repair my lapp top. "

"Server Supply has been great to order from, delivery was fast, packaging was great.
Response to email request and questions were immediate.
Thank you.

"Was exactly what I ordered and was shipped promptly. Thanks!"

"Fast and efficient. Items shipped were as stated on the site, no problems."

"I have ordered from the company several time. I rate them as outstanding. "

"Fast and just what we ordered"

Server Supply, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Server Supply, Inc. is a merchant member
Server Supply, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.