• Address: 750 shames Dr

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10

"Great service with timely delivery!"

"Everything went well from ordering to shipping and receiving. Thank you."

"Great service. Got what I ordered and delivered as stated"

"very professional, quick and customer service good"

"Delivered as promised, packaged well."

"I am amazed by all the very poor reviews of Server Supply that I see on various sites online and was worried about making a purchase from this reseller after seeing so many complain of bad service or shipping times, and to spite those reviews 2 days ago I ordered a motherboard for a HP G62-144DX notebook, then I got it in today (yes two day shipping even though I only used free regular old ground - I live in Ohio, faster than I expected) and then I installed the board carefully, and it immediately worked no problems whatsoever. This board was sold as a refurb, at a very affordable price compared to ebay or amazon sellers - and was carefully packaged in an anti-static bag with paper sort of balled up to keep it safe from impacts. It appears whoever (I am assuming this was done at server supply) did the refurb, even took the time to place a brand new CMOS battery on the board (Thank you mysterious individual!). There was a neatly printed order form inside the box, and the anti-static bag was carefully folded up and stapled together with the order form, with the bag closed to prevent the board coming out in shipping. All in all I could not be happier with the service from this company, and I am not a paid reviewer (which I got the impression from some of the positive reviews after seeing so many negative ones, but after seeing the actual work of the company I think they must be legit).

I have worked with computer troubleshooting and repair for a very long time, and I have plenty experience with this sort of thing, and I have had much worse experiences buying from ebay and amazon, and will certainly shop from server supply again in the future.

So yes overall - I am very satisfied with my purchase at ServerSupply.com and see no reason for the numerous bad reviews scattered around the web for this reseller, and I imagine it is because most customers who are satisfied do not take the time to review the site, and I would recommend you order from them, but be absolutely certain to match your part numbers! This is true ordering any replacement components when the market is saturated with many variants of the same device!

Thanks Server Supply!

"I still have received my order!!!!

So, I can't say if the product is good or not.

I suppose the order wasn't handled Untill after thanksgiving weekend

"parts delivered on time without any issues"

"Ordered from them many times. Always great service"

"Order was filled and shipped in a timely fashion and I'm quite satisfied."

"Order was placed, confirmed, and shipped in a timely fashion. Always good service."

"Item arrived very quickly and was just what I needed. Thank You."

"I haven't gotten my order yet. I am somewhat dissatisfied as to the length of shipping on my order. I mean really how long does it take to ship it to me. It should be no more than 3-5 days and really should be 2 days. I ordered a part crucial to my computer's operation. I am not happy. I'll let you know how the part itself is when I get it."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-01-2014

serversupply, Server Supply, Inc. rep has responded

“Customer placed an online order with free ground shipping. According to FedEx and UPS, the free ground shipping from NY to CA is usually 3-5 days. There is no courier service that will deliver a ground shipment from east coast to west coast in 2 days!
According to the FedEx tracking number, the package was delivered to customer on 11/26/14.

Also, for any critical hardware needs, ServerSupply offers various shipping options including next day air service.”

"Easy ordering, Quick shipping!"

"Well, the power supply was not the same model number as was posted but it probably would have worked if it was good, it wasn't. I purchased a power supply locally and the
pc turned on and has worked since. Server Supply did
refund the original price and were very courteous about it.

Server Supply, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Server Supply, Inc. is a merchant member
Server Supply, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.