• Server Supply, Server Supply, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I had to come here and review because I read the only 1 star they had while doing my research prior to my order for refurb server parts - I found another site that had a lot of reviews and they were mostly positive... so I took a chance. These guys had the RAM I needed at an affordable price. The product shipped fast, my order details, conformation and other communication was prompt and concise, arrived packed wonderfully, the components were clean, as described, the EXACT part numbers I ordered, and the modules worked flawlessly!! I will order from them for years to come! Thanks Server Supply - Keep up the good work! "

"Prompt shipment, and properly packaged, TY!"

"Received notification of shipping promptly and it arrived on schedule. Plugged the new hard drive in, and the server is back up and running perfectly."

"Very good service & speedy delivery"

"Quick, simple, easy, and affordable."

"The package came very quickly and you have everything that we needed to complete our install "

"ORDER WAS FILLED AND SHIPPED EXTREMELY QUICK. COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR BETTER."

"I was happy with the simple transaction and prompt service"

"They have such a GREAT selection of new and old parts, fast service and shipping - always impressed!
This was my first purchase with my own, new company so I was really glad it took seconds to find the item I needed, set up a new account and complete the order!

"They were great about canceling the order. I think it is an important business practice. Over looked and often undervalued. When you don't need the part or product... Not getting it saves well the full cost of what you spent. No hassle, no guilt. They just were good about it. Also prompt email response when I did order it."

"Received part quickly, looked like new, and worked as stated. Saved us a lot of money and time. BB"

"There was some confusion initially and I received a strangely worded email about needing to call them. I nearly cancelled the order, but this was quickly resolved with a phone call and the part arrived on time."

"this was my trial purchase and I am extremely satisfied and will be placing more orders this week. Thank you for the prompt service and excellent quality!!"

"Very fast, reasonable prices. Great experience "

"I placed the order, and enter incorrect email address. They should have receive bounce email notice. And they claim left one message which I never received. It was 7 days ago, and I didn't receive order confirmation. If I did not go to my account to check the order status, I will never find out problem with the order. When I placed the order, the system claim have the quantity available. And so happen after I place the order, they only have 1 available. So much for real time inventory, and poor communication.

The CSR responds is we try to contact you about issue with your order and it stated in our record. The item is no longer available. Upon further checking, the part I wanted is avaialble except the price changed from $122 to $190.

I suppose I should know I entered incorrect email address and I will get one phone call. So much for Customer Service and real time inventory system. And you expect a good rating, GET REAL!

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2015

serversupply, Server Supply, Inc. rep has responded

“ServerSupply is a online business and most of the communication regarding order is done via email. Customer provided an invalid email address but never called or emailed us to update it. Since we did not hear back from the customer via email, we tried to get a hold of him via telephone but we were unsuccessful. We left him a VM letting in know that there is an issue with his order and for him to contact us.”

Share Server Supply, Inc.'s store rating

Server Supply, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Server Supply, Inc. is a merchant member
Server Supply, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.