• Server Supply, Server Supply, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

"quick and painless. Thanks!"

"Horrible experience with Server Supply, Inc.
Ripped me off by over $1,200! I will NEVER do business with again.

I spent over $50,000 dollars with them in a week. Three weeks after the purchase (within their return policy) I discovered that four Cisco modules were not compatible. Server Supply was UNWILLING to waive their 15% restocking fee on the $8,000 modules.

I was lied to in emails (yes, I have documented proof), I was lied to over the phone.
Been dealing with on-line retailers for twenty years, and this experience has been the worst I can remember.

Retailers on eBay take better care of you than these people will...
______________________________________
-----------------------------------------------------
In response to ServerSupply's comment on May 16:
I spent a lot of money, $50,000. The first "return" that you talk about was an exchange. I received store credit, never received any cash back. This first RMA was also placed before I had received the merchandise.
The kept/charged: $1,425.60 as "restocking free"

FACT: all transaction occurred within 30 days of receiving the product. No extensions were required.

Here is the actual email chain in which I was LIED to:
On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 10:13 AM, serversupply, RMA wrote:
Robert,
My vendor will be charging a restocking fees of 25% on the open ones and that's what I will have to charge you.
For the unopen ones its the regular 15%. Let me know and I can email you the details.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Robert G*** wrote:
Hello J**,
Okay. In the past we’ve been able to forgo the restocking fee if we leave the rest as store credit. Could you meet me half way on the open ones?
And the unopened ones I thought we would be able to forgo a restocking fee all together if we put the balance as store credit…
Thanks,
Rob

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 10:25 AM, serversupply, RMA wrote:
We cannot waive the restocking fees.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Robert G*** wrote:
That’s not true, you have in the past for us.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 10:27 AM, serversupply, RMA wrote:
That was a one time exception we cannot do this for every RMA. If you agree to the restocking fees let me know otherwise we will not take these back.

modified review Rep reply posted May-15-2015

serversupply, Server Supply, Inc. rep has responded

“Just one week ago this customer had a similar issue, he ordered the wrong parts and wanted to return it. Not only did we waive the restocking fees for the customer but also extended the validity of the RMA. When issuing the first RMA, customer was clearly informed that waiving the restocking fees was a one time exception. This time customer opened the Cisco retail units. As per company policy, we do not accept any retail FS item once open but again we made an exception and offered to take it back but he was not willing to pay the restocking fees. And for the accusation of the customer that he was lied to is completely false.”

"great packaging and delivery, would, and did purchase again."

"Everything came as expected."

"Everything is easy to find, shipping is quick and the service is awesome."

"Great experience fast shipping "

"Thank you for your services.
Very appreciate.

Aubin K.K

"I ordered a Laptop CD Drive from ServerSupply. Within a week, I received exactly what I ordered and it works perfect.

I am very happy with the efficient order process, friendly people, great price and free ground shipping.

I highly recommend Serversupply.

"Order was easy. Website was a breeze to navigate. HDD was ordered, delivered and installed in just a few short days. Have been sending friends and family here ever since!!"

"Got the item quickly, well packed and a great price!"

"We needed to return a high dollar item and they would not take the return. The item was opened but was pristine and in original packaging and it was less than 10 days from the purchase. I can understand a re-stocking fee but they wouldn't entertain that. Won't be doing business with them again."

modified review Rep reply posted May-04-2015

serversupply, Server Supply, Inc. rep has responded

“The returns policy of ServerSupply clearly states that Retail sealed boxed items are not returnable when opened. Had the customer not opened the package we would have gladly taken the item back.”

"Very quick prompt delivery and good product."

"Great pricing, fast shipping!"

"Ordered online, selected overnight shipping and it was delivered on schedule. no hassles, no issues."

"Maintaining inventory of this model is of great service to me and others who run home servers"

Share Server Supply, Inc.'s store rating

Server Supply, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Server Supply, Inc. is a merchant member
Server Supply, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.