• Server Supply, Server Supply, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"All of my questions were answered quickly and accurately, and I was provided with a solution.

My only complaint is (and that may have everything to do with me not taking the time to understand their Return Policy) that I was told I could not return a $500 Cisco Wireless AP because it had been opened. So make sure you want what you're ordering before opening it, luckily I do and since the solution they gave me may get me where I need to be I'm good with keeping it. I just hate to think what would have happened if I didn't.

"No problems at all, glad they are there"

"Great transaction, I called a couple times to make sure the items were in stock and got through right away and availability was confirmed. "

"fast delivery. package was vert well packed for delicate shipment"

"Yes my order came on time. I have always had great service from Server Supply and the merchandise has always been excellent."

"Love how easy it is to navigate the website, ordering is easy, shipping options are great! We love ordering from Newegg! "

"thank you, all fine, product delivered, etc etc etc"

"Fast shipping and a good price.
Would recommend.

"Server supply always seems to have the odd Server part we desperately need. Great for IBM parts."

"Power supply worked perfectly! Shipped and received on time! Thanks!"

"??? ???? ??????? ???????. ????? ??????? ? ????????? ?????????. ??????? ????? ???????????. ??????? ????? ???????. ??????????. ?????????."

"The overall experience shopping at server supply was easy and the prices are very reasonable."

"Was shipped fast. They were also able to make a change on the order and still get it out quick."

"Great service and shipping and customer service"

"No delivery issues. Very timely. "

Share Server Supply, Inc.'s store rating

Server Supply, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Server Supply, Inc. is a merchant member
Server Supply, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.