• Address: 750 shames Dr

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Items were packed securely and shipped promptly. Shipment arrived sooner than expected."

"Easy to order, received the product fast!"

"Filled the order quickly. Very satisfied"

"Fast service. Refurbished motherboard looks and functions like new. Very clean! Professional packing and immediate shipping!"

"My parts arrived as ordered."

"I ordered 2 Lenovo 433815U docking stations. When they arrived, we opened up the box to find European power cords inside. I looked at the boxes and there were 2 labels on the side. One said 433815U and the other said 433815G. When I Googled 433815G, it mentioned that this was a European model. I called Server Supply and said I got wrong cables, but I needed US cables with 3 prong. They apologized and the next day I got 2 replacement cables, but they were 2 prong. The power supply required 3 prong. I called them again, and they told me that all the Lenovo stations were factory fresh. I said it was sealed, but there was 2 labels on the box. I was told they had no other cables in stock. I asked what do other customers do, she replied, how do I know, they probably buy them. I asked for an RMA and was given one, but decided since I had saved about $45 ea on 2 units over NewEgg, I would find some cables and order them instead plus I would have to pay shipping back to Server Supply. For $15 I got 2 TripLite cords and kept the stations"

"Price was great and they delivered quickly."

"Quick and easy to get what we needed."

"Quick delivery and the jetdirect card is working perfectly."

"The drive arrived but PC is in for repair so I can't install it yet I'll let you know when I get my PC back next week
Bruce

"Shipping was quick the problem is when I'm trying to get a response from them I sent two emails about receiving the wrong part and the other part was fried just trying get my money back on two items"

"Very pleased with the purchase and product."

"I've placed 3 orders within a two day span - The first RMA request was for a part labeled with the part# I order however wasn't the correct part.

I'm placing a second RMA request as I ordered a Tape Drive and received a HD

I will not use Server Supply again

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

serversupply, Server Supply, Inc. rep has responded

“You placed 2 orders with ServerSupply out of which one was a RMA. We have provided a prepaid return label for you to send the item back. As soon as we received the item, a full refund was issued back on your credit card.

Also you company has 90+ orders with ServerSupply over the past 4 years and there have been only 3 RMAs. ServerSupply has been and will continue to provide above par service and merchandise.”

"Ordered a replacement system board for a long-obsolete HP laptop. The price was very reasonable, unit was exactly as described, delivery was prompt, and it works great. I couldn't be happier."

"server supply has the best prices , availability and fast shipping for replacement parts on HP servers."

Server Supply, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Server Supply, Inc. is a merchant member
Server Supply, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.