Server Supply, Inc. Reviews - serversupply.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.50/10 195 reviews

Server Supply, Inc. is a merchant member
Server Supply, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"There is no one with any knowledge of electronics. I thought I was getting a PATA hard drive, but it was a SATA, which I could not use. There wasn't anyone who could answer questions and I'm stuck with freight and a 15% restocking.

No sales technique or an offer of a unit that would work.
I went to NewEgg where they have a clear, concise website.

modified review reply posted Apr-16-2014

serversupply, Server Supply, Inc. rep has responded

“ServerSupply shipped the exact part you ordered. The copy of invoice you received clearly stated the hard drive you are ordering is SATA. Despite the error ServerSupply is willing to take the item back as per our return policy.”

"Their service was excellent and quick. I was very satisfied and will shop with them again in the future, in fact I have put them on "my favorites" list...CAL"

"Server Supply is always fast, accurate and reasonably priced."

"Exactly as ordered, delivered next day"

"As usual, Server Supply delivered what I needed and it was on time. "

"Ordered a cable on Monday morning. When I ordered it I asked if it could ship Monday because I needed it ASAP. We are located in Manhattan they are in Westbury NY so normally ground shipping arrives next day.
The cable finally shipped on Wednesday - FROM MINNESOTA!
The previous Item I ordered was a replacement server hard drive that died after less than 60 days (30 day warranty). Maybe I just have bad luck but my luck has been much better with other vendors!
Check BBB reviews and Yelp.

modified review reply posted Apr-04-2014

serversupply, Server Supply, Inc. rep has responded

“Prior to submitting an order online, customers are required to click that they have read and agree to company terms and condition. We have clearly stated in our policies that it may take 1-7 business days for you to receive the product on free ground shipping. Also despite the fact that we are located in NY, not all our products ship from NY; we have business partners in several states. For orders that are time sensitive, we do offer expedited shipping option. If you have any further queries please call us directly at (516)-334-7700. Thank you.”

"Exactly what I wanted. Product was packed well and shipped promptly. Great price. I will buy from them again. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I would have preferred this deliver being sent to my home."

"The products I purchased were harddrives for a RAID array on a server. The drives arrived fairly quickly and were in working condition.

These were older models and I'm very happy that Server Supply was able to source them for me.

"good prices, good service. "

modified review This review was modified by davidlanline on March 10 2014 12:28:06 PM

"Server Supply was great to work with! They helped me through the entire purchasing process from finding out what I needed exactly all the way thru to the shipping stage. I would highly recommend Server Supply for any Telecom / Networking needs."

modified review This review was modified by sotel1 on January 27 2014 08:37:56 AM

"I ordered a hard drive from this company and I needed it right away. I ordered the priority overnight service and they made sure I received it the next day. I am impressed with this company and I will definitely be buying from them in the future. "

modified review This review was modified by ChristineA11 on January 17 2014 07:01:57 AM

"Great company. It it's always a pleasure dealing with them. "

modified review This review was modified by Davidfreeman on January 14 2014 07:23:37 AM

"Great company. Product shipped on time. Happy so far."

modified review This review was modified by Farusa on January 03 2014 06:04:23 PM

" On placement of my order I received an email.advising me or receipt, amount and thanking me for the order- I must say that for all the many things I have purchased online I have never received a notice like this.I had to write and comment on fine work and kindness that are very much appreciated. I am going to watch your site posting becaue people want to do business with such people. "