Stores > Server Supply, Inc.

• Server Supply, Server Supply, Inc. Elite Status
    • Business Hours: 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM Mon-Fri Closed Sat-Sun
    • Fax: 516-334-7727

2016-06-27

First time user...very pleased

"Easy online ordering process, and quicker than expected delivery. Will do business with you again."

2016-06-24

Fast shipping and exactly part model

"Fast shipping and exactly part model, reasonable price."

Great service

"The orders came before I expected! And that made us save money since the server of the company was essential for daily bussiness."

2016-06-22

Bought a hard-to-find PSU at a VERY reasonable price.

"Shipping was quick, and the price was right."

Fast, Friendly, and Inexpensive

"Server Supply has the equipment that I'm looking for at a fraction of the price of other vendors I've worked with. I recently ordered a switch for my company and had it shipped "next day" ,which for most vendors means 2 or 3 days or when ever they process the order, Server supply processed the order and shipped it within a few hours and it actually arrived the next day. It's nice when a business like this actually does what they say they'll do. I will continue to buy from Server Supply and recommend them to others as well."

Fantastic Service

"Great service. Good website. Very Happy. "

Great Customer Service!!!

"I have an old Dell Workstation 450 and the motherboard went bad. I ordered a mother board and PSU from Server Supply. Both were shipped promptly. The motherboard that was sent had some bad caps and was getting a 1.8+ voltage error. I emailed Joy at server supply, she shipped a different one right away at not extra charge and it works great!! Would buy again!
Aaron, Able Air Inc

This review was modified by Illyack on June 22 2016 07:11:09 AM

2016-06-17

Saved the cat's life!

"For the second time in 2 years Duffy chewed through the power supply. Fortunately I was able to get a prompt replacement in just a few days. It is now encased in PVC pipe! "

2016-06-17

Excellent decision

"I am very satisfied with this purchase, Server Supply gave me an excellent delivery service, good pricing, etc. I am a reseller, and my client was glad that I could furnish
these items just on time.
Thanks
Antonio Reyna

2016-06-16

I n sky

"First time ordering from this supplier and I the service was outstanding. The phone service was great, and my product was delivered on time.I will definitely purchase from here again!"

2016-06-15

They were fast

"Very good selection, easy to find what i was looking for. Got my order processed and shipped out fast. I will def be ordering again. "

2016-06-03

Really fast!

"I am very satisfied, they have shipped to me very quickly. Also the support was amazing, my Cisco switch comes with an hardware bug and they accept my return without problem."

2016-05-24

"Great website, great service, great prices!"

2016-05-19

Perfect!

"Perfect! I simply couldn't ask for more."

2016-05-19

"Easy order....quick delivery"

Share Server Supply, Inc.'s store rating

Server Supply, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Server Supply, Inc. is a merchant member
Server Supply, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.