Semsons & Co, Inc. Reviews - semsons.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 58 reviews

Semsons & Co, Inc. is not a merchant member
Semsons & Co, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I purchased a GPS for my camera from Semsons, and when I received it I found that (through no fault of Semsons) it was the wrong product. The manufacturer had put a similar-but-not-identical product in the box by mistake.
Within a day of emailing their customer service address I received a reply that also involved the manufacturer to determine what the problem was. They quickly agreed that I had received the wrong item.
That same day a replacement was shipped out at no cost, along with a prepaid label to send the other one back.
Semson's customer service was exemplary, and I would not hesitate to buy from them again and to recommend them.

Rating 8/104/5

"I had miscommunication about my order with this company, but it was resolved quickly."

"I ordered a GPS mount from this merchant thru Amazon.com and the product came out broken. They were extremely quick in shipping me a superior product at no additional costs to me. Good service, good prices and a good merchant..."

"This is the second time I have ordered from Semsons and Co. This is also the second time that I am not only happy with the fast delivery time but I am additionally satisfied with their product. I will most definately be a continual customer."

"This company I picked to order from was the best decision I have made in a long time. Not only did they have the specific item I needed, they were quick and quietly awesome to do business with. Dont wait on others to have the right price, this company has it going on and will serve you correctly and with style. "

"Ordered two GPS mounts on Tues. and received them on Fri (cross-country). The mounts were at a great price and their shipping for this order was only $5. Semsons is a great web retailer. I'll use them again.... 5 stars!!!"

"Ordered on Tues., received on Thur. and was just what I ordered. Quick, good work."

"I just wanted to tell you how happy I am with my Iphone mont. It was a great price and I was very happy with the amount of time it took to deliver it. I will definitely order from you again."

"I was amazed to find a USB Hotsync and Charge Cable for an old Sony Clie. It was only $.99 and shipping was a very reasonable $2.50. I ordered via Paypal so I did not need to share credit card info with the company. All in all, a very smooth transaction. My only quibble is that shipping took 6 days (store is in CA & I am on the east coast). This was no big deal for me, but if you want expedited shipping, you will pay. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would buy from this store again"

"I really like the prices Semsons offers and received my order quickly and accurately with no problems. I'm especially pleased with the aesthetically appealing ROUND GPS dash base. Stays put even though it's not one of the unsightly bases with what looks like a "3-bagger-winged beast" sprawled across my dash.

Disappointingly, the "hard-shell" case for my Garmin GPS isn't hard-shelled, as described on the website. Hard-shell means the case walls remain rigid when pressure is applied (as typically is the performance of metal or thick plastic). This case looks nice and generally protects the GPS well from harm --- other than from direct pressure applied to the flat top/bottom surfaces. Still, for $10 it is a good deal if you want a "firm-yet-pliably-shelled" case. I suspect that the "hard-shell" term is by choice of the manufacturer rather than Semsons, the reseller in this instance. So with that in mind, I still rate this reseller as preferred on my list and definitely recommend them to others seeking low prices AND good service.

"Ordered Qstarz nano BT-890 bluetooth GPS receiver. Sent an inquiry on why their shipping was more on their site than if I had bought from their "web marketing" store. In the mean time, searched and found a coupon code on the web that made up the difference in shipping costs so I just ordered from the Semsons site since total was $1 less than their "jungle" store. Received an email that stated they had noticed I placed the discounted order but were going to discount my shipping anyway. Was not expecting this goodwill gesture! Received tracking number the next day. Excellent email communication, accurately fulfilled order."

modified review This review was modified by ystrucc on June 18 2009 01:34:52 PM

"I think this company has figured out what it takes to satisfy customers. I have to say that I'm MORE than satisfied with my GPS receiver and the shipping method they provided for me. I am certain to do business with them again in the near future and would recommend this to you, reader.

Semsons and Newegg, that's all the internet needs.

"After placing my order it remained in "on hold" status for four days. I sent an email enquiring about why it was still on hold and I never received a reply. Fortunately it shipped several days later. Other than the delay and lack of customer service I received the goods in good condition."

modified review This review was modified by shopper055 on May 04 2009 03:46:50 AM

"Part they sent me was defective and it broke my phone when I plugged it in. Now I am out of a 700 dollar phone with no replacement. I have been unable to get a hold of any one and upon request no one has gotten back with me. very poor company. never buy from them. low quality, poor service, slow shipping!"

"I got just what was advertised and delivery was right on time."