Sell N Send Reviews - sellnsend.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 183 reviews

Sell N Send is not a merchant member
Sell N Send does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Dhaka
Rating 8/104/5

"Selling and sending never been easier before.I just love it...."

"I give Sell N Send the highest possible marks. They delivered exactly as they promised."

"Sell N Send offers the best internet shopping experience that I known. Quality merchandise and quick shipment."

Rating 8/104/5

"Good. Reasonable delivery time especially during the holidays. "

"I always shop for bags and lens protection from sell n send. Best prices and fastest shipping. "

"This is my 2nd purchase from Sell N Send. The order was acknowleged immediately and delivery was prompt. Merchandise was as expected from Lowe=excellent."

"Good price and fast shipping"

"great product and fast shipping!! awesome job!!"

"Great service! Exactly what I wanted and delivered earlier than expected. :)"

"Item received as advertised and well packaged.

I cold have purchased cheaper (from overseas,m but these are all from overseas anyway, as indicated in the hand tags and such), but, even with higher shipping costs, I like staying "local".

Seller was easy to co0ntact, responded quickly, and delivered the goods without issues (a little longer ship time, since I am only a three hour drive from the seller though and it took a week to get here)

Rating 4/102/5

"They sent the item quickly. But Dayera promised to write" do not open til xmas" on it and it got opened too soon. Janet Makare"

"Very pleased with the purchase and shipping"

"Very good. I would use Sell and Send."

"This is a company that has excellent prices and extremely fast service. I will continue to buy from them in the future."

"Product was as described, very pleased with item. Pleasure to do business with. A+"