Stores > Selectabed
  • Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status
      800-667-1969
      email@reliefmart.com

Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2016-11-07

Bumpy start but ended up smooth

"The salesman was knowledgeable and helpful in helping us determine the right bed for us. The bed came over a month later, due to some issues at the site, but the employees were very helpful from the patience they showed in getting us to the correct person to assist us, answering questions, and making sure we were not forgotten about in returning calls when promised. The email correspondence was great as well, same day or next day.
They made sure to make the inconvenience rewarded as well.
The quality of the bed is by far the best we have tried and seen. Would recommend this company to all that we talk to in the future. The materials are well made, not cheap, and the look is very appealing and attractive. It looks great in our room. Thank you for the experience.
If the delay was not so long and the need to exchange a part right away was not there, i would rate you 5 stars for certain.

2016-11-04

sleeping on a foam blubber mattress

"Like Jonah, My wife and I are tired of tossing and turning all night on our old mattress. We went to a big name air mattress store and tried laying down on a few of them. When I ask how much a certain mattress would cost I thought the price was to high. Went home and looked on line and found selectabed, the air mattress had better materials that made up the mattress and at a third less than the big name store. Looking forward to getting our new mattress."

2016-10-27

Excellent customer service!

"We are very pleased with our bed but it took a while to find the right fit. We had to swap different parts out several times and they were extremely accommodating, helpful and polite through it all. We love our bed now that we have found the right combination of materials! We are also pleased with the warranty and the longevity of the bed. It is much more versatile because you can swap out these parts. Everyone at Selectabed was very helpful and patient as we tried to work through all of the issues we had to make the bed right for us. We strongly recommend Selectabed! Very happy to have found the right fit for us! "

2016-10-26

top notch staff

"placed an order for a air pedic mattress, and needed it delivered at specific time. they were very considerate and delivered it exactly as requested. later I discovered a slight problem with the mattress and called for advice. they quickly saw the problem and gave me the fix to the problem with no cost to me. every one was very friendly and helpful. thanks."

2016-10-26

Smooth purchase

"The salesperson was very helpful in picking the right mattress combination for me."

2016-10-25

Even with a minor ordering hiccup, a 5 star nights sleep.

"We bought the Air-Pedic 850 Extra Pillow Top mattress and it arrived
just over a month ago. Our sleep has improved drastically, and our pain
has been reduced significantly. The three chambers per side (head and
foot are tied together) have allowed me to provide my hips and
midsection more support, thusly reducing my cystic pain, and almost
entirely eliminating my neck pain. Make sure to follow though on the
ordering fulfillment process, as mine broke down, and I had to initiate
a follow up call to get over the minor hump. Just over 30 days in and I
am so far satisfied.

Thank you Brian, Ryan, and the rest of the team at Relief-Mart.

Randy Browning
Lake Point, UT

2016-10-25

Quick, Painless, and Professional

"Sales Rep Jordan was very friendly, helpful and professional. Clearly answered my questions and efficiently completed the sales process."

2016-10-24

Best thing since sliced bread...

"I have been searching and searching for a mattress that will maintain its comfort level thry years of service and believe Air-Pedic 850 is an answer to a prayer. I have bought hundreds and thousands for so called premium convetional mattress thru my 70 years of age and I keep coming up with an air bed solution. With the addition of a 6 chamber adjustment system,extra foam support, the 30 year year warranty and knowledgeable customer service I am very satisfied. Not only that, I am supporting an American manufacture and Local employees.

2016-10-19

Impressive business model

"While this request for a review seems somewhat premature, considering I have not received the mattress yet, based on research and my experience so far, I have to say I'm impressed. First off to actually have manufacturing in the US and still be able to compete thanks to NAFTA is commendable. I know how difficult that can be.
On the staff, Brian was exceptional in answering all my questions in a timely manner, and helped me come a decision quickly. Your product has hit all the features I feel most including myself would look for in a mattress: adjustable firmness, a 3 chamber design to reduce midsection sag, an airflow system to keep cool, and a memory foam topper to relieve pressure. Also, a big factor is the warranty you have on your tops. Standing behind your product goes a long way. Any more quality seems like a lost art. I learned the hard way cheap memory foam doesn't last but a year before you are sleeping in a crater. The only negative is the 3 week back order. I look forward to being able to try the mattress and getting a good nights sleep.

2016-10-19

Former sleep number customer

"Just bought a bed system. The experience was outstanding. Brian was extremely patient, (I took 4 months to buy) and knowledgeble."

2016-10-15

Finally the bed I need!

"Great customer service so far. Can't wait to get my mattress. It's going to be a life changer.
We tried a popular mail order mattress and I can't wait to send it back when my real mattress arrives. Back pain no more!

2016-10-12

Better than a Sleep Number

"Better deal than a Sleep Number better -warranty air flow system welded frame the whole shebang."

2016-10-10

Just ordered mynewbed!

"I just ordered my new bed and I can't wait to sleep on it! Brian, my sales guy was awesome! Professional and courteous. I've researched beds after making a 3k MISTAKE when hubby and I purchased another type of mattress. Let's just say imNotComfortable on it. Within two years the mattress has trenches. I'm very happy with the customer service during the buying part of my adventure. "

2016-10-10

Ready for a good nights sleep

"Chriss was very helpful and informative in the decision to place an order for an Airpedic bed. We have not received it yet, but will update as soon as we have and have had a few weeks rest on it. Looking forward to good sleeping with less discomfort. "

2016-10-07

Top Notch Customer Service!

"Quite possibly one of the best customer experiences I have ever had in any industry. I spoke with multiple Selectabed representatives before making my decision to purchase, and each one was more friendly and knowledgeable than the last. These folks know the product backward and forward and answered every question I had and then some. I cannot wait to actually get my new bed. "

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.