Stores > Selectabed
    • Phone: 800-667-1969

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2016-10-25

Quick, Painless, and Professional

"Sales Rep Jordan was very friendly, helpful and professional. Clearly answered my questions and efficiently completed the sales process."

2016-10-24

Best thing since sliced bread...

"I have been searching and searching for a mattress that will maintain its comfort level thry years of service and believe Air-Pedic 850 is an answer to a prayer. I have bought hundreds and thousands for so called premium convetional mattress thru my 70 years of age and I keep coming up with an air bed solution. With the addition of a 6 chamber adjustment system,extra foam support, the 30 year year warranty and knowledgeable customer service I am very satisfied. Not only that, I am supporting an American manufacture and Local employees.

2016-10-19

Impressive business model

"While this request for a review seems somewhat premature, considering I have not received the mattress yet, based on research and my experience so far, I have to say I'm impressed. First off to actually have manufacturing in the US and still be able to compete thanks to NAFTA is commendable. I know how difficult that can be.
On the staff, Brian was exceptional in answering all my questions in a timely manner, and helped me come a decision quickly. Your product has hit all the features I feel most including myself would look for in a mattress: adjustable firmness, a 3 chamber design to reduce midsection sag, an airflow system to keep cool, and a memory foam topper to relieve pressure. Also, a big factor is the warranty you have on your tops. Standing behind your product goes a long way. Any more quality seems like a lost art. I learned the hard way cheap memory foam doesn't last but a year before you are sleeping in a crater. The only negative is the 3 week back order. I look forward to being able to try the mattress and getting a good nights sleep.

2016-10-19

Former sleep number customer

"Just bought a bed system. The experience was outstanding. Brian was extremely patient, (I took 4 months to buy) and knowledgeble."

2016-10-15

Finally the bed I need!

"Great customer service so far. Can't wait to get my mattress. It's going to be a life changer.
We tried a popular mail order mattress and I can't wait to send it back when my real mattress arrives. Back pain no more!

2016-10-12

Better than a Sleep Number

"Better deal than a Sleep Number better -warranty air flow system welded frame the whole shebang."

2016-10-10

Just ordered mynewbed!

"I just ordered my new bed and I can't wait to sleep on it! Brian, my sales guy was awesome! Professional and courteous. I've researched beds after making a 3k MISTAKE when hubby and I purchased another type of mattress. Let's just say imNotComfortable on it. Within two years the mattress has trenches. I'm very happy with the customer service during the buying part of my adventure. "

2016-10-10

Ready for a good nights sleep

"Chriss was very helpful and informative in the decision to place an order for an Airpedic bed. We have not received it yet, but will update as soon as we have and have had a few weeks rest on it. Looking forward to good sleeping with less discomfort. "

2016-10-07

Top Notch Customer Service!

"Quite possibly one of the best customer experiences I have ever had in any industry. I spoke with multiple Selectabed representatives before making my decision to purchase, and each one was more friendly and knowledgeable than the last. These folks know the product backward and forward and answered every question I had and then some. I cannot wait to actually get my new bed. "

2016-10-07

Better Back

"We had this "600" model shipped to our home in FL last Feb, and are thrilled that we did.

After spending the summer at our South Dakota home (on a conventional mattress), we're looking forward to getting back to FL for the winter, so our Select-a-bed can get my back back in shape...again!!

I'm confident it will, as it did last winter!!! And before we return to South Dakota, we WILL have another one ordered for here.

2016-10-06

Love Relief-Mart beds

"We have owned a TriPedic bed for one year and have loved it. Although it is a little firmer than we like, we sleep comfortably. Since we like a little softer mattress we are in the process of buying a Comfort Zone Deluxe bed and are anxious to see how we like it. We will be ordering a third mattress within a short time for a guest room, so our guests can sleep as comfortably as we do. Customer service us excellent!"

2016-09-27

Totally Please--If Not Overjoyed

"The 700 series we received was exactly as promised--and about 6K cheaper than the same, inferior bed at the mall. From ordering, install, and removal of our old bed we were/are totally pleased. It took two nights to get my settings correct. Since I have my settings I can sleep through the night 90% of the time--haven't had that luxury in years! So pleased."

2016-03-03

Great Service and Product

"The book I ordered came in the condition described and in a very timely fashion. Thanks, I am enjoying this book very much."

2016-02-24

2 beds, 2 orders, one right, one corrected, and one given away

"My bed was a standard full size and hers was a custom size queen. Hers was much firmer though they were supposed to be the same. However, when we pointed it out Selectabed sent us a brand new replacement. Problem solved. This company really stands behind their product. The mattress that was replaced was donated to a young couple who were burnt out of their home. A happy ending all the way around!

Jerry Morgan
719-275-0585

This review was modified by jminquiry on July 14 2016 04:39:16 PM

2016-02-24

sleeping like a baby

"We had some trouble finding a memory foam mattress that fit our European bed (2m x 2m), which led us to Selectabed. Had the Tri-Pedic Platinum mattress custom manufactured, including a cotton mattress cover. Everything arrived when promised and fit perfectly.
The added benefit: My husband used to have a back ache and some hip pain in the morning with our old mattress. Now he can get up without any pain.
We should have purchased a new mattress much sooner.

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.