Stores > Selectabed
    • Phone: 800-667-1969

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2016-11-16

Top notch customer service

"I recently purchased a Twin XL Air-Pedic 700 from Alec. I did exhaustive research and have owned a Sleep Number bed for the past 11 years. I am passing my old bed on and am looking forward to getting the Air-Pedic to replace it. For a couple of weeks I emailed Alec with questions as I thought of them. I know this had to be manotness due to my questions trickling in but never once did Alec fail to immediately respond with an answer. Not only did he immediately respond to my emails but when I finally decided to purchase, my call was returned exactly when promised. The reason I had to wait for a call back was because I decided that it was much easier to order through Alec due to our previous email correspondence. It's a large sum of money to spend on an item sight unseen. Yet at the end of our phone call I felt at ease with my choice due to Alec'so extensive knowledge and no pressure sales tactic. I'm sure that when my bed arrives it will meet or exceed all my expectations. "

2016-11-16

Not yet(Coming Soon)

"I just placed my order and am very excited about getting my new Air Pedic 1000 with the an adjustable base. More to come!"

This review was modified by ClarencePegues on November 16 2016 07:56:48 PM

2016-11-14

Great customer service!

"My wife and I need a new bed. We went to the mall and laid on a few different memory foam air mattresses by the big-name companies. They are very expensive! We went home and looked online. We found Selectabed.com. We called and spoke to Chris. Chris was very helpful over the phone. Chris said since we lived in the Los Angeles area, he told us to come into the showroom. We drove one hour to the showroom and he showed us different types of mattresses. He unzipped the mattress and showed us the interior components and how it was built. My wife and I love purchasing made in the U.S.A. products. He answered all of my questions. He did not pressure us into making the purchase. He told us to go home and think about it. Chris was very knowledgeable about the products he showed us. Chris and the staff were very helpful. We are looking forward to getting our new California King Air-Pedic 900 mattress and having a great night sleep! Thank you again! Rick and Jennifer Sims"

This review was modified by RickSims on November 14 2016 07:39:59 PM

2016-11-11

First Air Bed

"Just bought the 700 series Air-Pedic mattress the salesman (Chris) was very knowledgeable of the product and matched my wife and I to the right bed. He made the sales experience better than most places I do business with enjoyable. Will tell everyone who is looking to upgrade their mattress to look at what Selectabed has to offer.
Thanks Chris
Phillip from Mississippi

This review was modified by Flipper252 on November 12 2016 02:24:14 AM

Starry - Starry nights

"I was skeptical about purchasing a mattress online. However I had a great experience from answering service, sales department & shipping department!
Answering service was very pleasant & did a great job of tracking down whoever I needed to speak with.
Chris S. in the Sales department was very knowledgeable & patient with all my questions & concerns. Thank you Chris!
John in the Shipping department went well above my expectations, he proved me with superior customer service. Thank you John!
I've had my Memory Foam Mattress for 2 days and Sleeping like a Baby!

This review was modified by kabaron on November 10 2016 04:15:51 PM

Looking forward to my new mattress!

"After having been diagnosed with fibromyalgia this year I needed all the help I could get. I tried to adjust and fix all issues I felt were causing all my pain issues. Did not think about my mattress though. After MANY weeks of painful sleep or no sleep I decided to research mattresses for fibromyalgia and came across this company. All the past reviews were good and the price was very reasonable. I placed my order with the excellent sales staff and was impressed by their quick response to all my questions. If the mattress is as good as the company I will be a happy sleeper! I am excited and cannot wait. Thank you."

Looking forward to my new mattress!

"After having been diagnosed with fibromyalgia this year I needed all the help I could get. I tried to adjust and fix all issues I felt were causing all my pain issues. Didn't think about my mattress though. After MANY weeks of painful sleep or no sleep I decided to research mattresses for fibromyalgia and came across this company. All the past reviews were good and the price was very reasonable. I placed my order with the excellent sales staff and was impressed by their quick response to all my questions. If the mattress is as good as the company I will be a happy sleeper! I'm excited and can't wait. Thank you."

2016-11-07

Bumpy start but ended up smooth

"The salesman was knowledgeable and helpful in helping us determine the right bed for us. The bed came over a month later, due to some issues at the site, but the employees were very helpful from the patience they showed in getting us to the correct person to assist us, answering questions, and making sure we were not forgotten about in returning calls when promised. The email correspondence was great as well, same day or next day.
They made sure to make the inconvenience rewarded as well.
The quality of the bed is by far the best we have tried and seen. Would recommend this company to all that we talk to in the future. The materials are well made, not cheap, and the look is very appealing and attractive. It looks great in our room. Thank you for the experience.
If the delay was not so long and the need to exchange a part right away was not there, i would rate you 5 stars for certain.

This review was modified by resbows on November 07 2016 09:36:59 AM

2016-11-04

sleeping on a foam blubber mattress

"Like Jonah, My wife and I are tired of tossing and turning all night on our old mattress. We went to a big name air mattress store and tried laying down on a few of them. When I ask how much a certain mattress would cost I thought the price was to high. Went home and looked on line and found selectabed, the air mattress had better materials that made up the mattress and at a third less than the big name store. Looking forward to getting our new mattress."

2016-10-27

Excellent customer service!

"We are very pleased with our bed but it took a while to find the right fit. We had to swap different parts out several times and they were extremely accommodating, helpful and polite through it all. We love our bed now that we have found the right combination of materials! We are also pleased with the warranty and the longevity of the bed. It is much more versatile because you can swap out these parts. Everyone at Selectabed was very helpful and patient as we tried to work through all of the issues we had to make the bed right for us. We strongly recommend Selectabed! Very happy to have found the right fit for us! "

2016-10-26

top notch staff

"placed an order for a air pedic mattress, and needed it delivered at specific time. they were very considerate and delivered it exactly as requested. later I discovered a slight problem with the mattress and called for advice. they quickly saw the problem and gave me the fix to the problem with no cost to me. every one was very friendly and helpful. thanks."

2016-10-26

Smooth purchase

"The salesperson was very helpful in picking the right mattress combination for me."

2016-10-25

Even with a minor ordering hiccup, a 5 star nights sleep.

"We bought the Air-Pedic 850 Extra Pillow Top mattress and it arrived
just over a month ago. Our sleep has improved drastically, and our pain
has been reduced significantly. The three chambers per side (head and
foot are tied together) have allowed me to provide my hips and
midsection more support, thusly reducing my cystic pain, and almost
entirely eliminating my neck pain. Make sure to follow though on the
ordering fulfillment process, as mine broke down, and I had to initiate
a follow up call to get over the minor hump. Just over 30 days in and I
am so far satisfied.

Thank you Brian, Ryan, and the rest of the team at Relief-Mart.

Randy Browning
Lake Point, UT

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.