Stores > Selectabed
  • Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status
      800-667-1969
      email@reliefmart.com

Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2016-11-25

USA made

"They seem to be a quality company. Excellent product beyond others. They put the customer first at all times. Very pleased so far for choosing them and would recommend to others."

2016-11-23

Best bed buying experience ever!

"I've shopped many a bed store in my day and this was by far the best. The informaion and explanations were spot on. Great, helpful and friendly staff from top to bottom. Lived up to all prior reviews. Would recommend this store to my closest friends and everyone else, except maybe some people I don't care for."

2016-11-22

Better Sleep

"Overall very happy with the pre-sale and sales service. Chris, our sales rep, was friendly and knowledgeable. Looking forward to receiving the new bed."

2016-11-22

Great customer service!

"I am very impressed with the customer service I received! Brian was wonderful and answered all my questions. He was very informative and not pushy at all! We can't wait to receive our new bed! "

2016-11-21

Customer Service is AMAZING.

"I just completed my order and I anxiously wait for the mattress to arrive. I am a longtime owner of a Select Comfort bed. Although I love this bed, it does leave room for improvement. Selectabed addressed all the issues I have with my current bed on their website. I feel sure my new bed will be the improvement I am looking for.
Customer Service cannot be beat. I have never experienced such knowledgeable sales people. They are NOT PUSHY. They are simply informative. I spoke at great length with Alec and Brian. They are courteous, professional, personable and I cannot stress enough how knowledgeable they are about their product.

2016-11-18

Ready to have a great time sleeping!

" After researching all different types of beds from latex to foam to air to traditional - I happened upon the Selectabed website. They are an American company! "Fantastic!", I said to myself!
After asking for a price on an Air-Pedic 600 Bed comparable (but seemingly better than) a Sleep Number P6 bed - I talked to Brian and gave him my order. He was knowledgeable and helpful. I cannot wait for my bed to arrive. It will be a wonderful Christmas!

2016-11-16

Top notch customer service

"I recently purchased a Twin XL Air-Pedic 700 from Alec. I did exhaustive research and have owned a Sleep Number bed for the past 11 years. I am passing my old bed on and am looking forward to getting the Air-Pedic to replace it. For a couple of weeks I emailed Alec with questions as I thought of them. I know this had to be manotness due to my questions trickling in but never once did Alec fail to immediately respond with an answer. Not only did he immediately respond to my emails but when I finally decided to purchase, my call was returned exactly when promised. The reason I had to wait for a call back was because I decided that it was much easier to order through Alec due to our previous email correspondence. It's a large sum of money to spend on an item sight unseen. Yet at the end of our phone call I felt at ease with my choice due to Alec'so extensive knowledge and no pressure sales tactic. I'm sure that when my bed arrives it will meet or exceed all my expectations. "

2016-11-16

Not yet(Coming Soon)

"I just placed my order and am very excited about getting my new Air Pedic 1000 with the an adjustable base. More to come!"

2016-11-14

Great customer service!

"My wife and I need a new bed. We went to the mall and laid on a few different memory foam air mattresses by the big-name companies. They are very expensive! We went home and looked online. We found Selectabed.com. We called and spoke to Chris. Chris was very helpful over the phone. Chris said since we lived in the Los Angeles area, he told us to come into the showroom. We drove one hour to the showroom and he showed us different types of mattresses. He unzipped the mattress and showed us the interior components and how it was built. My wife and I love purchasing made in the U.S.A. products. He answered all of my questions. He did not pressure us into making the purchase. He told us to go home and think about it. Chris was very knowledgeable about the products he showed us. Chris and the staff were very helpful. We are looking forward to getting our new California King Air-Pedic 900 mattress and having a great night sleep! Thank you again! Rick and Jennifer Sims"

2016-11-11

First Air Bed

"Just bought the 700 series Air-Pedic mattress the salesman (Chris) was very knowledgeable of the product and matched my wife and I to the right bed. He made the sales experience better than most places I do business with enjoyable. Will tell everyone who is looking to upgrade their mattress to look at what Selectabed has to offer.
Thanks Chris
Phillip from Mississippi

Starry - Starry nights

"I was skeptical about purchasing a mattress online. However I had a great experience from answering service, sales department & shipping department!
Answering service was very pleasant & did a great job of tracking down whoever I needed to speak with.
Chris S. in the Sales department was very knowledgeable & patient with all my questions & concerns. Thank you Chris!
John in the Shipping department went well above my expectations, he proved me with superior customer service. Thank you John!
I've had my Memory Foam Mattress for 2 days and Sleeping like a Baby!

Looking forward to my new mattress!

"After having been diagnosed with fibromyalgia this year I needed all the help I could get. I tried to adjust and fix all issues I felt were causing all my pain issues. Did not think about my mattress though. After MANY weeks of painful sleep or no sleep I decided to research mattresses for fibromyalgia and came across this company. All the past reviews were good and the price was very reasonable. I placed my order with the excellent sales staff and was impressed by their quick response to all my questions. If the mattress is as good as the company I will be a happy sleeper! I am excited and cannot wait. Thank you."

Looking forward to my new mattress!

"After having been diagnosed with fibromyalgia this year I needed all the help I could get. I tried to adjust and fix all issues I felt were causing all my pain issues. Didn't think about my mattress though. After MANY weeks of painful sleep or no sleep I decided to research mattresses for fibromyalgia and came across this company. All the past reviews were good and the price was very reasonable. I placed my order with the excellent sales staff and was impressed by their quick response to all my questions. If the mattress is as good as the company I will be a happy sleeper! I'm excited and can't wait. Thank you."

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.