Stores > Selectabed
  • Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status
      800-667-1969
      email@reliefmart.com

Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2016-12-09

Sleeping well now...thinking about sleeping well!

"I was impressed by the service that was offered by your courteous staff! Thx sooo much!"

Surprised by online process

"I was very nervous and hesitant to purchase an adjustable mattress online and over the phone. I researched many companies mattress and reviews. Selectabed had the highest rating. Purchasing an item at this price without seeing it or having detailed information online was taking a leap. Chris was the representative who helped me. He tackled all my questions and helped relieve the nervousness. The process was smooth and delivery within the stated time-frame. I received my king size Selectabed mattress today. If this link is still available, I will rate the mattress in two months. "

Best bed ever!

"My wife and I love our Selectabed. We have the AirPedic model and we have both been having the best night of sleep in years! I thought there would be issues with the pump being loud or movement when my wife flips over and...no issues whatsoever. I would strongly recommend this mattress for anyone that is looking at a Sleep Number Bed. The same features for almost $1,000 less!"

2016-12-08

Outstanding customer service!

"Very helpful and knowledgeable custom service reps! Was able to answer all questions with ease. Extremely professional."

2016-12-07

Terrific service! What a great experience!!

"Terrific service! What a great experience!!

From the first call we made to Selectabed, we have been informed, educated and kept up to date on the entire process. This was not a decision that we jumped into- we did a lot of research, made a bunch of calls and asked tons of questions.... and our rep was TERRIFIC throughout!

We are looking forward to the arrival of the bed and can't wait to experience it in our own home!

2016-12-05

Very pleased!

"Jordan was very helpful in helping me select the right mattress for my needs. His responses were prompt and when I called there was no automated phone tree system. I did not have to wait on hold for long either. I'm definitely feeling more confident about buying a bed online after having a great costumer service experience. They are on top of things! I can't wait to try out my new mattress"

2016-12-05

Better than a Sleep Number

"Waited for a while before I reviewed this bed. I have not found anything I do not like about it. It is so awesome to wake up and not have my back so sore it takes about an hour to work it out. I wake up refreshed and raring to go. It does not have the crevice in the middle like the does sleep number has. my husband and I can choose 2 sleep close or on our own sides. Due to the excitement of finally getting a new bed I was anxious to get it here and it seemed like it took a long time but when you look at the dates it really did not take that long. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an adjustable air bed"

2016-12-02

Can't wait for it to arrive

"I'm looking forward to using the air mattress and adjustable base. Being able to quickly alleviate pain during sleep time is key. "

2016-12-01

Can't wait for a good nights sleep

"Found this company while comparison shopping for a new bed. Seriously considered a Sleep Number, but when Selectabed had a better product, reviews, and price, it was a no brainier. Chris in customer service was very informative and helpful, and was very thorough. Can't wait for the delivery!"

2016-11-30

Sleep till the cows come home!

"Thanks Chris for the information and placing my order. "

2016-11-29

So far so good

"Only been 2 weeks since we got our new bed but we love the adjustable base and the fact that we can make the mattresses as firm or soft as we like. I like mine at 99, hubby likes his softer in the 60&039. I've raised hubby up during the night while he was asleep to get him to stop snoring. Sure beats jerking his pillow out from under his head to get him to move. I do have one complaint. Either the power cord or the pump occasionally won't work. It happened to the installer and it's happened to hubby and myself, so if that could be taken care of it would be great. Thank you!!

Update. I received a call from an employee of Select-a-bed on 12/9/16, saying they'd send a new pump and cord out and that it would ship on the 12th. It's the 19th and it hasn't gotten here yet. I am impressed with the guy on the phone and still love me bed! I'll update when the cord and pump arrive.

2016-11-28

MY OLD MATTRESS HAS PEAKS AND VALLEYS - NEED A NEW ONE.

"A FEW YEARS AGO MY HUSBAND BOUGHT A FIRM MATTRESS FROM THIS COMPANY AND HE LOVES THE COMFORT - I HAVE JUST BEEN BUYING FOAM TOPPERS AND TRYING TO GET BY. I DECIDED THAT I DESERVE BETTER. TODAY I ORDERED THE DIAMOND TRI-PEDIC KING AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING A MATTRESS THAT IS WONDERFUL. CHRIS TOOK MY ORDER TODAY AND I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A BETTER NIGHTS SLEEP."

2016-11-28

A Salesman Sold..

"We had looked at others but no further than Selectabed and Jordan. What an incredibly easy to deal with, non pressured, rapport-building and informed gentleman. I too take this approach to my sales career but definitely will be mixing in his calm, wise and only-wanting-to-help as they are non-commissioned demeanor and improve my sales toolbelt this way also.

I am very excited to receive and sleep way better on my new Air-Pedic 700 Series and feel great about my purchase knowing that Selectabed has my back all the way. I don't take the time to write many of these but they blew me away and deserve the praise. Thanks Selectabed and Jordan!

2016-11-26

"Brian provided lots of great information on the bed. Thanks!"

2016-11-25

The End of a Journey

"I am not an impulse buyer, I do my homework. And after spending two years of researching air beds, and one offensive trip to a Sleep Number store, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered our Air-Pedic bed. Their representatives aren't pushy sales people, so much to the point that at first I wasn't sure that they wanted me to buy one. That is a Good thing! They will answer all your questions and leave your decision up to you.
I have never in my life slept on a new matress, and with chronic back issues, I can't wait till ours is delivered.
Thank you to the people at Select-a-bed.

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.