Stores > Selectabed
    • Phone: 800-667-1969

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2016-12-05

Better than a Sleep Number

"Waited for a while before I reviewed this bed. I have not found anything I do not like about it. It is so awesome to wake up and not have my back so sore it takes about an hour to work it out. I wake up refreshed and raring to go. It does not have the crevice in the middle like the does sleep number has. my husband and I can choose 2 sleep close or on our own sides. Due to the excitement of finally getting a new bed I was anxious to get it here and it seemed like it took a long time but when you look at the dates it really did not take that long. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an adjustable air bed"

This review was modified by barbararothe2 on December 05 2016 04:31:38 PM

2016-12-02

Can't wait for it to arrive

"I'm looking forward to using the air mattress and adjustable base. Being able to quickly alleviate pain during sleep time is key. "

2016-12-01

Can't wait for a good nights sleep

"Found this company while comparison shopping for a new bed. Seriously considered a Sleep Number, but when Selectabed had a better product, reviews, and price, it was a no brainier. Chris in customer service was very informative and helpful, and was very thorough. Can't wait for the delivery!"

2016-11-30

Sleep till the cows come home!

"Thanks Chris for the information and placing my order. "

2016-11-29

So far so good

"Only been 2 weeks since we got our new bed but we love the adjustable base and the fact that we can make the mattresses as firm or soft as we like. I like mine at 99, hubby likes his softer in the 60&039. I've raised hubby up during the night while he was asleep to get him to stop snoring. Sure beats jerking his pillow out from under his head to get him to move. I do have one complaint. Either the power cord or the pump occasionally won't work. It happened to the installer and it's happened to hubby and myself, so if that could be taken care of it would be great. Thank you!!

Update. I received a call from an employee of Select-a-bed on 12/9/16, saying they'd send a new pump and cord out and that it would ship on the 12th. It's the 19th and it hasn't gotten here yet. I am impressed with the guy on the phone and still love me bed! I'll update when the cord and pump arrive.

This review was modified by cuttingras on December 19 2016 09:51:42 AM

2016-11-28

MY OLD MATTRESS HAS PEAKS AND VALLEYS - NEED A NEW ONE.

"A FEW YEARS AGO MY HUSBAND BOUGHT A FIRM MATTRESS FROM THIS COMPANY AND HE LOVES THE COMFORT - I HAVE JUST BEEN BUYING FOAM TOPPERS AND TRYING TO GET BY. I DECIDED THAT I DESERVE BETTER. TODAY I ORDERED THE DIAMOND TRI-PEDIC KING AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING A MATTRESS THAT IS WONDERFUL. CHRIS TOOK MY ORDER TODAY AND I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A BETTER NIGHTS SLEEP."

2016-11-28

A Salesman Sold..

"We had looked at others but no further than Selectabed and Jordan. What an incredibly easy to deal with, non pressured, rapport-building and informed gentleman. I too take this approach to my sales career but definitely will be mixing in his calm, wise and only-wanting-to-help as they are non-commissioned demeanor and improve my sales toolbelt this way also.

I am very excited to receive and sleep way better on my new Air-Pedic 700 Series and feel great about my purchase knowing that Selectabed has my back all the way. I don't take the time to write many of these but they blew me away and deserve the praise. Thanks Selectabed and Jordan!

2016-11-26

"Brian provided lots of great information on the bed. Thanks!"

2016-11-25

The End of a Journey

"I am not an impulse buyer, I do my homework. And after spending two years of researching air beds, and one offensive trip to a Sleep Number store, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered our Air-Pedic bed. Their representatives aren't pushy sales people, so much to the point that at first I wasn't sure that they wanted me to buy one. That is a Good thing! They will answer all your questions and leave your decision up to you.
I have never in my life slept on a new matress, and with chronic back issues, I can't wait till ours is delivered.
Thank you to the people at Select-a-bed.

2016-11-25

USA made

"They seem to be a quality company. Excellent product beyond others. They put the customer first at all times. Very pleased so far for choosing them and would recommend to others."

2016-11-23

Best bed buying experience ever!

"I've shopped many a bed store in my day and this was by far the best. The informaion and explanations were spot on. Great, helpful and friendly staff from top to bottom. Lived up to all prior reviews. Would recommend this store to my closest friends and everyone else, except maybe some people I don't care for."

2016-11-22

Better Sleep

"Overall very happy with the pre-sale and sales service. Chris, our sales rep, was friendly and knowledgeable. Looking forward to receiving the new bed."

2016-11-22

Great customer service!

"I am very impressed with the customer service I received! Brian was wonderful and answered all my questions. He was very informative and not pushy at all! We can't wait to receive our new bed! "

2016-11-21

Customer Service is AMAZING.

"I just completed my order and I anxiously wait for the mattress to arrive. I am a longtime owner of a Select Comfort bed. Although I love this bed, it does leave room for improvement. Selectabed addressed all the issues I have with my current bed on their website. I feel sure my new bed will be the improvement I am looking for.
Customer Service cannot be beat. I have never experienced such knowledgeable sales people. They are NOT PUSHY. They are simply informative. I spoke at great length with Alec and Brian. They are courteous, professional, personable and I cannot stress enough how knowledgeable they are about their product.

2016-11-18

Ready to have a great time sleeping!

" After researching all different types of beds from latex to foam to air to traditional - I happened upon the Selectabed website. They are an American company! "Fantastic!", I said to myself!
After asking for a price on an Air-Pedic 600 Bed comparable (but seemingly better than) a Sleep Number P6 bed - I talked to Brian and gave him my order. He was knowledgeable and helpful. I cannot wait for my bed to arrive. It will be a wonderful Christmas!

This review was modified by dsheffer-31144 on November 18 2016 09:11:45 PM

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.