Stores > Selectabed
  • Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status
      800-667-1969
      email@reliefmart.com

Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2017-09-21

Excellent service

"We appreciated that Gerald educated us about the mattresses, but gave us space to make our decision."

2017-09-21

AWESOME SERVICE FROM JUAN

"Spoke to Juan yesterday to purchase a new adjustable king mattress. We have been looking for several weeks since our Sleep Number bed failed and due to the reviews, price and customer service decided on a Selectabed.
Our new mattress is in the making and should be shipping soon. The complete transaction was great!!
Thank you Juan.

2017-09-20

"I am so excited to receive my airpedic mattress! If it is the same quality as the customer service I have experienced so far, it will be amazing! I called three different times to ask questions and every employee I spoke with was kind, considerate and never pushy. HOW REFRESHING!! They made me feel like an important customer! "

2017-09-11

Mattress information

"very knowledgeable and friendly"

2017-09-10

Just what we were looking for and great service.

"We needed an extra long king split bed - which that "other company" couldn't offer. Trying to find options was difficult because, after visiting that "other company" it was the only thing that my search engine would find - until I searched anonymously. With Relief Mart I got to speak to a real person - ordered just what we wanted and two mattresses arrived on time - assembled and ready to go! Having owned an air mattress from the "other company" I can honestly say these are far better quality. Very glad we found this company."

2017-09-08

Excellent Customer Service

"Posted a large number of questions to at least three sales reps. Each time given very informative answers without the pressure to buy now or loose the price quote. I never felt out of place asking novice questions. Gerald and Juan asked what I was looking for in a bed so that they could assist in the choices and not just the highest priced items. What a fantastic shopping environment"

Customer Service

"I have not received the bed yet, but the service has been outstanding. rapid response time during the quoting process, without being over baring, and very polite service during the ordering. So far I have been very pleased."

Love our Mattress

"Great product! I definitely recommend this company! We had great service and ended up with a memory foam mattress for our daughter and could not be happier! "

excellent customer service

"My customer service experience was awesome, it was handled with kindness and efficiency. I was treated as a person with respect. my transaction was handled in a timely manner with friendly chatter. the process of the bed and application was thoroughly explained to me, no hidden cost. and I was please with my sales rep. I look forward to a long relationship with the company."

2017-09-06

A Pleasure to deal with

"We had a Memory Foam/Gel mattress that was about 5 years old. Both my wife & I noticed that it was starting to sag in a few places. I was starting to have back issues again. So we started looking around at replacements. We had pretty much decided upon a decided upon a Sleep Number i8 bed. The cost was going to be about $4K or so. That was a big hit to the budget. I started looking around on the Internet for reviews, complaints, etc. I found that some other people had received free shipping, etc, from Sleep Number. I went back to the Sleep Number store. They were unwilling to discount further. So back to the Internet I went. I then came across Selectabed. I went thru the website to see what the product was. I liked what I was seeing. One of the features covered a short coming in the Sleep Number bed. It was the Multi Zone system. I liked being able to adjust that area independently of the head & feet. I filled out a request for quote on a Sunday afternoon asking for advice on what would be similar to the i8. Within a few hrs, I received a quote from Alec. Alec and I emailed back & forth probably in excess of 20 times & spoke over the phone 1/2 doz times as well over the next month or so before I actually placed the order. I really wanted to be sure of what I was getting as I was buying this sight unseen. Alec addressed all of my concerns. I placed my order & I am just waiting for delivery at this point. If you are thinking about buying a new bed. Call or email Selectabed, speak with Alec."

Mike s

"Great customer service. Juan my sales agent was very patent. Great experience."

Great Customer Service

"I want to thank Aaron for his exceptional customer service. I spoke with Aaron on two different occasions and he answered all my questions and helped me feel comfortable that I made the right choice when making my purchase."

Excellent customer service

"Gerald was very helpful and very knowledgeable of all the products and that helped us pick out a mattress that fits our needs. I would highly recommend checking out their store when in the market for a mattress."

2017-09-04

850 mattress

"My experience with the air pedic was great.Aaron was a wealth of knowledge."

2017-09-04

Excellent customer service!!

"Juan was excellent! He helped me with understanding my mattress options and what made the most sense for me. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, prompt & very friendly!"

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.