Stores > Selectabed
    • Phone: 800-667-1969

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2017-03-04

Looking forward to a night of good sleep on a very comfortable bed.

"On 2/21/17 I concluded my research for a bed to replace my ten year old Sleep Number bed with which I was becoming more and more unhappy. I studied the internet promotional material regarding the bed and the more I learned, the more I was impressed with Selectabed. The design of the bed and the quality of the materials were very impressive. I found nothing that was the equivalent. At a recent homeshow in Orlando I found lesser mattresses for hundreds of dollars more to buy.

On 2/21/17 I called the company and talked for a while with Gerold Misemer. He could not have been nicer.Any question that I asked, he answered openly and completely. Frequently, his answers to my questions included answers to questions I had not thought of yet. Much of the appeal had to do with three airbags on each side of the bed. One is for the head, one is for the torso, and one for the feet. The torso bag can be filled to a different amount of pressure than the head and feet bags. That lends itself to having a straight spine when the air pressure is adjusted properly.

When I gave him my order, he let me know the mattress that I chose was the most popular model they sell. I ordered it in California King size. My total purchase price includes delivery from the factory to my home in Orlando, Fl. It also includes bringing it into my bedroom, putting it where the Sleep Number mattress now is, hooking it up so that it works, and hauling the Sleep Number away. I expect delivery in about three weeks.

This review was modified by thomasdiffey on March 07 2017 12:30:07 AM

2017-02-20

"great service and very happy with purchase"

This review was modified by fmeek1 on February 22 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-01-06

Worth waiting for!

"Mattress was delivered well protected and ready to place in the bed. Instructions were easy to understand and was easy to install. Being able to adjust the head and feet different from the lumbar area is great. Going to enjoy this mattress for a long time."

2016-12-29

Great mattress

"My wife and I are pleased with our new 600 mattress and with the helpfulness of the Air Pedic staff. We are glad we purchased a mattress with multiple adjustable zones. I have very wide shoulders and a narrow waist. Being able to soften the head zone independently of the hip zone allows my shoulders to sink in to a very comfortable position. "

2016-12-27

Great customer service!

"I had a ton of questions and the customer service people were courteous and patient through all of it!"

2016-12-23

Finally sleep

"I have a delivery date of Jan 9th 2017. I purchased an airpedic with a bed frame.
The staff was helpful in every way and easy to get a hold of. I have no complaints.
If the bed is as pleasant as the staff I will be extremely pleased.

2016-12-21

Great service

"My purchasing was made easy by quick communication with Chris and the team!!"

2016-12-19

I understand the 5 star reviews!

"I'm so glad I did my research because this company has done exactly what all the reviews said they would do! I was in a bad car accident when I was 14 years old... I'm 55 now and sleeping has not been pleasant because of pain. I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars on beds! They all start out fine, but then lose cushion and comfort quickly, and I have to buy another bed! So I finally decided to invest in a bed where hopefully the company would work with me now and in the future. (I'm so thankful I can continue to add foam because of the zipper pillow top.) I've been working with this company for almost a year trying to get my special needs satisfied. I'm thankful to say I think we've finally reached the goal : ) I've never done business with a company that responds so quickly, wants to please you and even continues to pay for the shipping. They've been OUTSTANDING!"

2016-12-16

Great advice in order process

"I had many questions regarding the various mattress options and the adjustable base that would best suit our needs. I used multiple emails and phone calls to Jordan and he was quick to respond and very helpful in helping us make this important purchase decision. I was prepared to pay extra for the Airpedic 1200, but when I described our sleep preference and concerns we had with this model, he helped us to decide on the Airpedic 900. This honest response steered me away from the highest priced model to what I'm confident will be best for our sleep needs. I can't wait to receive our new bed and I'll update with our feedback after we have some experience with the bed."

2016-12-09

Sleeping well now...thinking about sleeping well!

"I was impressed by the service that was offered by your courteous staff! Thx sooo much!"

Surprised by online process

"I was very nervous and hesitant to purchase an adjustable mattress online and over the phone. I researched many companies mattress and reviews. Selectabed had the highest rating. Purchasing an item at this price without seeing it or having detailed information online was taking a leap. Chris was the representative who helped me. He tackled all my questions and helped relieve the nervousness. The process was smooth and delivery within the stated time-frame. I received my king size Selectabed mattress today. If this link is still available, I will rate the mattress in two months. "

Best bed ever!

"My wife and I love our Selectabed. We have the AirPedic model and we have both been having the best night of sleep in years! I thought there would be issues with the pump being loud or movement when my wife flips over and...no issues whatsoever. I would strongly recommend this mattress for anyone that is looking at a Sleep Number Bed. The same features for almost $1,000 less!"

2016-12-08

Outstanding customer service!

"Very helpful and knowledgeable custom service reps! Was able to answer all questions with ease. Extremely professional."

2016-12-07

Terrific service! What a great experience!!

"Terrific service! What a great experience!!

From the first call we made to Selectabed, we have been informed, educated and kept up to date on the entire process. This was not a decision that we jumped into- we did a lot of research, made a bunch of calls and asked tons of questions.... and our rep was TERRIFIC throughout!

We are looking forward to the arrival of the bed and can't wait to experience it in our own home!

2016-12-05

Very pleased!

"Jordan was very helpful in helping me select the right mattress for my needs. His responses were prompt and when I called there was no automated phone tree system. I did not have to wait on hold for long either. I'm definitely feeling more confident about buying a bed online after having a great costumer service experience. They are on top of things! I can't wait to try out my new mattress"

This review was modified by christina_m_meng on December 08 2016 12:42:17 AM

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.