Stores > Selectabed
  • Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status
      800-667-1969
      email@reliefmart.com

Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

very helpful and knowledgeable.

"Stephanie was my sales person over the phone, she was knowledgeable, patient and helpful. I'm HOPING the bed performs like the sales person... so far so good! "

2017-10-14

UNBELIEVABLE, FANTASTIC, GREATEST SALESMANSHIP IN MY LIFETIME (I'M 70, SO I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS)

"My husband and I needed to switch from a water bed. We didn't really want a regular mattress, a water bed spoils you, and we have had one for over forty years. I searched around on the internet, and came up with three companies, after reading and comparing I chose Selectabed. We live in Northern MI and I called them in CA and they had a salesman call me back very quickly and I was lucky enough to get Gerald Misemer. The first call lasted maybe an hour. He asked what I was looking for and made several choices for us. I always think about things for 24 hours minimum before making a decision. He followed up with an email, NO PRESSURE, and I ended up calling him again with more questions. This call lasted maybe an hour an a half or more. He never thought my questions were unimportant, explained everything, an offered several choices on the adjustable bed frame. This was great for us since we are on a fixed income. He ended up working with me for about 3 or more weeks, confirming any more questions by email, and again NEVER ANY PRESSURE.
We don't have the bed yet, but from the service I have already received we have no doubts if we need anything, they will come thru with flying colors. Gerald explained everything and what they will do to help us if any problems. Very honest.
SELECTABED knows the value of CUSTOMER SERVICE from the get go. In this day and age, even though we were not right there in their store, they showed us respect and valued us as a customer (not a number) and that they have great knowledge of their products.

I will follow up after we get our bed just to let you know how it goes, but I have no doubt it will be another glowing review.

Thank you Gerald Misemer it is a pleasure doing business with you. Wished there were more of you in this world, I'm sure the rest of the staff is as great as you from the other reviews I have read.

PS We are getting the Queen air pedic 400

Gloria H
Mancelona MI

2017-10-13

Amazing Customer Service!

"I had been going back and forth between air pedic and sleep # bed. When I called Gerald did an amazing job telling me the differences and explaining everything in detail. I did not feel any pressure at all. I felt like he was giving me honest information and that he truly wanted me to get a product that would work best for my needs. I am confident I made the right decision to go with air pedic and I am super excited to sleep in my new bed!"

2017-10-12

Love this mattress...

"Excellent consumer service. We love the memory foam mattresses we purchased! "

2017-10-09

New mattress

"Mattress arrived in about 4 weeks. We received a call from the shipping /set up company to schedule an installation time. They were prompt and bed set up was efficient. Works just as advertised so my husband's side is very firm and my side is much softer in the middle section for my proper back alignment. All without any uncomfortable barrier between us. Still finding my perfect setting but so far seem to be sleeping with less back and hip pain!"

2017-10-06

Outstanding Experience

"I researched this and other air-mattress companies for weeks before our purchase. I only found "ONE" compliant (that was resolved) over the entire internet! I know why! You get personal customer care, no pressure sales, and NO email ads!! Juan was just wonderful, I exchanged several email and phone conversations prior to our purchase, he was patient, thorough, and friendly! Ask for Juan you will not be disappointed!! We are looking froward to getting our bed and having better nights sleep!!
Thank You Juan!!

2017-10-06

Great

"Great customer service! I don't know how many times I called with questions. It is very scary to make such a large purchase online. Every time I called they were patient and polite. I just received my bed today. I can't wait until tonight!"

2017-10-05

Replacing a 15 Serta Air mattress with an Selectabed Airpidec.

"Dealing with Selectabed has been a very pleasant experience. I had a difficult shopping discussion to make. I loved the Serta Air mattress that I had used for 15 years but they no longer manufactured them so parts were not available. So I started looking at the Sleep Number bed. Their sales technique and pricing was a big turn off for me. The Selectabed features were very appealing. A 30 year warranty, a urethane liner, shipped assembled, and a better price were all features that appealed to me. So far I have only slept on my new 400-7EK-AF Air-Pedic 400 Series Mattress Eastern King size with Airflow Transfer System mattress a few nights but it has performed exactly as I expected."

2017-10-04

Two thumbs up

"Juan was great at answering all my questions and made sure to reassure for such a big purchase. "

2017-10-03

Professional Service

"Juan was very easy to work with and knowledgeable of your products and various options. I will be recommending Selectabed to our friends and family. "

2017-10-02

JP

"The salesman I spoke with answered all my questions and assisted me with selecting a mattress that would fulfill my needs."

2017-09-29

Happy customer

"My husband and I went to Sit n Sleep in Agoura and happened to see Select a Bed in same center. We had never heard of this store and decided to check it out. Gerald spent a lot of time with us while we tried out every bed. We went home and researched the company and were very impressed with what we read. We went back the next day and spent more time with Gerald ( he's very patient and informative). We bought a Tri-Pedic memory foam bed. We spent less money than we would have spent at the other store and bought a truly quality product."

2017-09-27

Excellent customer service

"They allowed me to take my time, answered all questions, and were down right nice. The show room is HUGE! Bed selection extensive. They will work with you to ensure you get the right bed. I know that if I sleep on it for up to 120 days they will take it back, or help me to determine which other model may be better suited for me."

2017-09-26

Impressive customer service reflecting company culture

"After being disappointed by a competitor selling practice, I heard about Air pedic and gave them a call. Alec was impressive over the phone in care and technical knowledge. Coincidentally I then went to Agoura Hills on business and stopped at their showroom, where Jordan was equally helpful and helped me pick my new bed. Great experience!"

2017-09-26

Extremely helpful sales.

"Juan was very helpful. I had little knowledge when I called on Saturday. After some discussion regarding my back problems and trouble I've had with mattresses in the past, I decided to take the plunge on an Air-Pedic 700 Series King sized. So far I have nothing but a positive experience with the company and I look forward to the delivery.

Mike

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.