Stores > Selectabed
  • Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status
      800-667-1969
      email@reliefmart.com

Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.

Seminole, FL
2017-06-18

Outstanding Customer Service

"The wife and I have been wanting to purchase a new mattress for sometime now. We decided on an airbed type bed as we want the ability to control our individual comfort. We researched airbeds in general and were looking at the major competitors out there. Then we came across relief-mart and their Air-Pedic mattress. We did our own research on this mattress and decided to give them a call to learn more. We got Brian as our sales rep. Brian was the consummate professional. We sent him so many emails with question after question and he replied promptly everytime. We compared all their memory foam air-pedics.. and brian sent us the specs on all of them. we asked questions about the custom styles we could have on a mattress (split, forked, H-cut) and brian gave us complete details on them all. After about a month of questions to Brian and more and more research... we decided on the memory foam 500 series with an adjustable base. We also got in king size with an H-cut..as my wife did not want a full split mattress set. Placing the order was easy, we called brian... he went over each line item to make sure everything was correct... and the purchase was then made. The best mattress buying experience we have had to date. We appreciate Brian's patience with us and his knowledge of the Relief-Mart beds. Most excellent!"

2017-06-13

pennsylvania DC's positive experience

"Both Gerald and Rick were wonderful to work with. Very impressed with everyone. Top shelf service"

2017-06-12

Service Above and Beyond

"We ordered a king size Air-Pedic Mattress from Jordan at Selectabed (Relief-Mart). After several weeks we experienced a situation in our lives that would have made it very challenging had we received the bed (not directly a financial challenge). Our order was nearing the shipping date, but Jordan very graciously said he could cancel our order and credit our charge card for the full amount (which he did). Needless to say, we are most grateful for the manner in which Jordan and several others we spoke with at Selectabed accommodated us. We will not hesitate to recommend Selectabed (Relief-Mart) to any of our friends who might be mattress shopping in the future.
Many Thanks!!

2017-06-09

Select a bed Air Pedic Bed model 600 split king

"I was in a very serious accident a year and a half ago. I was in hospital and two different rehab in patient hospitals for a total of five months. I am currently going to out patient rehab. I was sleeping in a hospital bed on our first floor. I broke right femur and had left shoulder replaced among other problems and issues. Opposite sides. Once I got upstairs after quite a while I could not sleep in a regular mattress bed. I tried many nights. I am a big guy. We researched all the different adjustable beds out there. We decided on a AirPedic model 600 split king with pillow top and air transfer system. Also Scape 2.0 adjustable bases. The split king is 2 separate bases and mattresses. I fit right in our king bed frame. What I liked most was the individual adjustment of bases and mattresses. The mattresses are zoned more than the others giving you adjustability in head and feet and lumbar/lower back separate. Great for sitting head raised up. 2 memory settings in base head/feet. I have one setting sitting watch tv or sleep setting. The mattress has a memory setting too. I found I make very few mattress adjustments once I found my setting. The rigid foam around perimeter is more substantial than others too. The air chambers are more durable. I do not feel the split between the 2 mattresses. The bases have lighting under for get up middle of night from the remotes. Great warranty. Let's say if you do not like the pillow top and you want to go memory foam they will work with you to swap that in forts 2 months or so, I like the pillow top. Delivered and set up. I am 3 weeks every night sleeping in my bed and not on our first floor. Great feeling very rested by am. Sleep on my back because of broken parts I raise my head some and I am out. I highly recommend if you have trouble sleeping or are coming off injury like me. It will be the last bed you buy. Try it you cannot lose. Joe D. IL."

2017-06-08

Couldn't be happier!

"Great customer service, extremely knowledgeable! "

2017-06-05

5 Star Ordering Process - Service

"I reached out via email for information about Relief-Mart/Selectabed products as I need to replace my mattress. I received a prompt response from Gerald M., thorough product information and suggestion for type of mattress recommended based on information I provided. I also reached out to competitors; however, Relief-Mart was more responsive and thorough and, I believe, produces a superior product. A huge plus for me is that their products are produced in the USA, by US employees, using USA high quality materials. Ordering was simple and fast; financing was quick and easy and met my criteria. I expect to receive my mattress in 2-3 weeks - I am excited. Thanks Gerald M."

2017-06-04

Responsive Service!

"We had looked at Sleep Number beds and liked the comfort of their type I7 bed, but they did not offer a split-Queen option, so I decided to look on the Web for a bed similar to the type I7. I found Selectabed and it appeared to meet all of our requirements and it was well recommended by other customers. Gerald M. responded to my initial inquiry about types of mattresses and prices, etc. He was thorough, responding quickly to a second and third round of questions, enabling us to place our order."

2017-06-03

Great experience

"Great experience. Looking forward to receiving our mattress. "

2017-06-03

Very knowledgeable and helpful.

"We were impressed with the informative and courteous manner in which we were treated with upon our initial inquiry. We haven't received our bed yet, so will have to wait to review it."

2017-05-29

Mattress Review

"Great experience! Gerald Misemer spent enough time with us explaining the different choices of mattresses. He answered all questions we had and was EXTREMELY helpful to us!
We can't wait to get our new mattresses!
If you want to word with someone who knows mattresses and the industry, talk with Gerald!

2017-05-19

Owner

"Great Sleep, really enjoy the bed"

2017-05-17

great product

"My wife and I had been looking at the sleep number beds. We did not want to spend nearly $5000.00 for beds. I started looking on line not really wanting to spend that much money on a product we can't see first. I began corresponding with Brian Falhman at Selectabed. He was very knowledgeable about the product, price and shipping policy. After much more research we decided to try the Selectabed split adjustable king. The price was nearly half but we decided to try them thinking the quality might not be there. We received our new beds a couple weeks ago but couldn't put them up until five days ago. The only complaint my wife and I both have, is we don't want to get out of bed in the morning. The quality is superior, it is all made in America. The pump system is quiet and functions well. I can only recommend prospective buyers check these folks out before you buy from the big stores. Thank you Selectabed and thank you Brian."

2017-05-15

Bed order

"Very pleasant experience with Jordan at selectabed. Hopefully the bed will be great as well."

2017-04-26

Best Advise

"Brian assisted me with making my decision(differences between a 700 and 900 series) with precise explanation to the product line and the assurances of product satisfaction by verifying remedies to any problems that may occur until satisfaction is reached!
Job well done and will speak highly of the Air Pedic line in the future along with the savings compared to Sleep #....I even own a sleep #!!!
Ed O.
Mims, Fl.

2017-04-25

Customerservice

"Salesperson was very helpful and informed "

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.