Stores > Selectabed

• Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-03-03

Great Service and Product

"The book I ordered came in the condition described and in a very timely fashion. Thanks, I am enjoying this book very much."

2 beds, 2 orders, one right, one wrong

"My bed was a standard full size and hers was a custom size queen. Hers is much firmer though they were supposed to be the same. We suspect hers was not constructed from scratch but was a modification of a pre-existing size which had been constructed with a different foam density. Result, we noticed and she feels exploited considering how much she paid.

Jerry Morgan
719-275-0585

sleeping like a baby

"We had some trouble finding a memory foam mattress that fit our European bed (2m x 2m), which led us to Selectabed. Had the Tri-Pedic Platinum mattress custom manufactured, including a cotton mattress cover. Everything arrived when promised and fit perfectly.
The added benefit: My husband used to have a back ache and some hip pain in the morning with our old mattress. Now he can get up without any pain.
We should have purchased a new mattress much sooner.

2016-02-24

"Great service, timely delivery, bed is perfect. Highly recommend getting the ventilation system, really helps with summer heat."

2016-02-23

Nice bed

"It works as described. Great customer service that helped me when I had a problem with delivery."

2016-02-22

"Wonderful customer service experience. Thank you!"

2016-02-22

Very comfortable bed.

"My wife and I have had this bed for a year now and are very pleased with it. The combination of the foam layer and airbed has proved to be very comfortable and has provided us with excellent sleep. We replaced our previous foam type bed due to me waking up sweating excessively from the mattress retaining heat.
We recently had a friend stay with our kids for a week while we were on vacation, and he noticed how well he slept and how comfortable the bed was. He asked for the name of the bed so that he can get one!

2016-02-21

Great service and enjoy the bed!

"Tried the big name air bed company in the malls. Liked them but thought too expensive. Found Selectabed and went to the showroom in Westlake and tried the beds there. Wish there were more samples to try but the sales person was knowledgeable and very helpful. No pressure, thought about it for a couple of weeks and decided to get a queen size and adjustable frame. Called and placed order over phone. Took the 1year no interest financing. Completed order came in about a month as promised. Install guys were great and get careful. We're very careful and through doing the setup. Bed is great, love being able to adjust firmness and position. Once you find the right pressure, you don't play with it much later. Thought the bed was sleeping too warm but when I called Selectabed, they mentioned it might be because the mattress pad was not breathable. Once changed, everything was fine. Have had bed about 6 months, still enjoying it. Only regret is wish we had the room for a Split King so the two sides can move separately. Bed and service was great!"

Great for back problems

"The 6 zone adjustable has been great for the issues I've
been having with my back.

Happy

"Happy with the bed. Saved a lot of money compared to Sleep Number. Had an issue with a faulty pump, but customer service was great and a new one was shipped out right away. "

2016-02-21

"The Selectbed Company was great to deal with, but the delivery company was awful. The bed was not set up, the old mattress was not removed and furniture was damaged. The delivery company did not help at all to correct any of the problems. Not sure if Selectbed continues to use this company, it they do it would inhibit me from buying any products from them in the future."

Rep reply posted Feb-23-2016

A rep from Selectabed, Selectabed, has responded

“We do apologize about that problems you experienced with the delivery company and we no longer use that delivery agent consequently.”

Best nights sleep!

"My husband and I love our Airpedic mattress. Like any mattress it took a few weeks to adjust but we've been getting a great nights sleep ever since. The customer sales staff is also friendly and very knowledgeable. They were patient and answered all of our questions. I highly recommend this mattress especially if you have back or muscle issues."

Incredibly satisfied

"The ordering process was smooth and very personalized. The bed takes awhile to make but the company was good about updating me on the delivery date. There were delivery issues with not coming when they said they would and poor in-home assembly which led to part of the frame being damaged later. The company was again very responsive to these issues.

The firmness level of our mattress did not hold up after the first years of use. I wrote a complaint regarding this and the company reached out to me via email within hours of writing this review, on a weekend no less. They offered to replace my bed with a brand new mattress which I received within a few weeks. I was incredibly impressed by this level of customer service and have never experienced this before.

The new mattress arrived and it's awesome. My back felt great after one night. I highly recommend a purchase from this company. It has been a great investment.

This review was modified by annekenordmark on April 24 2016 04:58:14 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-22-2016

A rep from Selectabed, Selectabed, has responded

“We apologize about the trouble you experienced. The mattress should hold its firmness and we have double the strength warranty of most manufacturers, with it starting at only 3/4 inch sag, so please call us at 800 667-1969 so we can take care of this for you.”

The Most Comfortable Bed You Can Purchase

"What initially led us to Select a Bed was their mattresses have a pressure zone for the hips separate from the shoulder and knee. This brings a level of comfort control the other competitors cannot offer. Investigating before buying found these beds have been around since the beginning of air beds and that their weakest strength is marketing to overcome their biggest competitor. This bed is not about gimmicks, but first rate materials, workmanship, and creating a wonderful sleeping experience. We owned the other name brand air mattress for 20 years (3 different beds over that time) and are so happy we decided to break away from the other brand go with the Select a Bed for our next air bed. Another plus is we bought the King with the independent adjustable bed frames. Being able to adjust the height of your head or feet is another dimension in comfort. I have had a couple of back surgeries that only marginally helped, but this bed with the separate hip and shoulder air adjustments and the adjustable bed frame is a real help. So after one year we are very satisfied with Select a Bed. A couple of additional notes: 1. Everyone is different, but our experience with memory foam over the years in beds and furniture is that it is hot and does not quickly bounce back when shifting position. Therefore, we were very happy that Select a Bed gave us the choice of resilient regular foam or memory foam. We chose regular foam and could not be happier with that choice. 2. Purchasing ANY king size bed with two independent twin size mattresses (does not matter what brand) will create some changes in those romantic moments. We call the space between the mattresses the Chasm and you don't want to fall into the chasm, but you can get used to it and we would not give up the independent adjustable beds. 3. Don't get hung up on the remote controls. Admittedly the single wireless remote offered by a competitor is nice, but once you get your mattress pressures set you won't change them often and therefore the only remote we keep handy is the wireless one for the adjustable bed frame. So again we love our new beds and highly recommend Select a Bed to everyone."

2016-02-21

Mattress lost quality after a year

"I bought one mattress and after a year i bought a second one but the older one started losing its firmness and didn't help my back at all when I called they didn't seem concerned and asked me to take a photo of the mattress and after I sent it they asked for another one. So well for a ten year warranty that lasts only a year. i am not buying from them anymore

UPDATE: The company contacted me within days of writing the review and said that they will try to find a solution for this problem and will send me the prototype of their new modified mattress for free to try it out. I am satisfied with their service and their keenness on their customer satisfaction.

This review was modified by meenamax on March 28 2016 02:59:01 PM

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.