Stores > Selectabed
  • Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status
      800-667-1969
      email@reliefmart.com

Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

Customerservice

"Salesperson was very helpful and informed "

2017-04-05

How my Insomnia got cured

"I was the victim of a vehicle accident where I suffered from whiplash/cervical sprain and strains along with other muscular skeletal injuries. The pain in my neck and whiplash made it hard for me to sleep. There was no where comfortable to sleep. I went to a family gathering and slept over on an air mattress and it was the greatest sleep I got since my accident which was over a year ago at that point.

Diagnosed with fibromyalgia also my doctor confirmed that a air mattress would be most beneficial to help me with sleeping. I went in search all over the web and in Canada where I live to see about finding such a mattress that would support everyday sleeping that would not lose air pressure. I had to extend my search outside Canada where I stumbled upon Selectabed/Relief Mart.

They have changed my life. Even though they had no supplier in Canada their customer service replied to me sometimes via phone but mostly by email answering all my questions. From what bed would be best suited for me with my specific injuries and fibromyalgia and provide maximum benefit. They monies they quoted me included everything from shipping, to duties. I was skeptical that there would be some added cost but NO, there was none.

The customer service got my order and all pertinent information accurately, this was a really smooth transaction than I thought it would be considering they are shipping from USA to Canada I thought they would miss something. No, all was great. The bed arrived in a timely manner I think even a bit earlier than I was told it would take. My bed cant tilt so I can sit up straight and foot can elevate which helps me with circulation problems. It also has the massage feature I didn't even knew the bed had when I purchased it. Sweet!!!

My friends set it up real easy and I felt like royalty with the treatment I got from customer service how they just managed everything. Even though my physio clinic tried to convince me to buy bed locally as it would cost me a lot in shipping etc. I am glad I didn't listen to them an even my partner who was not in the picture at the time I got the bed has since told me I made a great choice in choosing this bed.

The best purchase I ever made. I have to pull myself out of the bed as I have never had this much sleep in all my life. Once I am on the bed I drift off to sleep. I can sleep in the day, evening and still end up sleeping again through the night. I never thought it was possible to find this much comfort in a bed. Thanks to Gerald at Relief Mart which is the main person who oversaw that my every need and more was met with this purchase. I would strongly recommend your next purchase for a bed be with them.

I felt I couldn't go wrong when it offers 30 years warranty. Thanks for everything.

Sincerely,

Joy
Ontario,Canada

2017-03-04

Looking forward to a night of good sleep on a very comfortable bed.

"On 2/21/17 I concluded my research for a bed to replace my ten year old Sleep Number bed with which I was becoming more and more unhappy. I studied the internet promotional material regarding the bed and the more I learned, the more I was impressed with Selectabed. The design of the bed and the quality of the materials were very impressive. I found nothing that was the equivalent. At a recent homeshow in Orlando I found lesser mattresses for hundreds of dollars more to buy.

On 2/21/17 I called the company and talked for a while with Gerold Misemer. He could not have been nicer.Any question that I asked, he answered openly and completely. Frequently, his answers to my questions included answers to questions I had not thought of yet. Much of the appeal had to do with three airbags on each side of the bed. One is for the head, one is for the torso, and one for the feet. The torso bag can be filled to a different amount of pressure than the head and feet bags. That lends itself to having a straight spine when the air pressure is adjusted properly.

When I gave him my order, he let me know the mattress that I chose was the most popular model they sell. I ordered it in California King size. My total purchase price includes delivery from the factory to my home in Orlando, Fl. It also includes bringing it into my bedroom, putting it where the Sleep Number mattress now is, hooking it up so that it works, and hauling the Sleep Number away. I expect delivery in about three weeks.

2017-02-20

"great service and very happy with purchase"

2017-01-06

Worth waiting for!

"Mattress was delivered well protected and ready to place in the bed. Instructions were easy to understand and was easy to install. Being able to adjust the head and feet different from the lumbar area is great. Going to enjoy this mattress for a long time."

2016-12-29

Great mattress

"My wife and I are pleased with our new 600 mattress and with the helpfulness of the Air Pedic staff. We are glad we purchased a mattress with multiple adjustable zones. I have very wide shoulders and a narrow waist. Being able to soften the head zone independently of the hip zone allows my shoulders to sink in to a very comfortable position. "

2016-12-27

Great customer service!

"I had a ton of questions and the customer service people were courteous and patient through all of it!"

2016-12-23

Finally sleep

"I have a delivery date of Jan 9th 2017. I purchased an airpedic with a bed frame.
The staff was helpful in every way and easy to get a hold of. I have no complaints.
If the bed is as pleasant as the staff I will be extremely pleased.

2016-12-21

Great service

"My purchasing was made easy by quick communication with Chris and the team!!"

2016-12-19

I understand the 5 star reviews!

"I'm so glad I did my research because this company has done exactly what all the reviews said they would do! I was in a bad car accident when I was 14 years old... I'm 55 now and sleeping has not been pleasant because of pain. I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars on beds! They all start out fine, but then lose cushion and comfort quickly, and I have to buy another bed! So I finally decided to invest in a bed where hopefully the company would work with me now and in the future. (I'm so thankful I can continue to add foam because of the zipper pillow top.) I've been working with this company for almost a year trying to get my special needs satisfied. I'm thankful to say I think we've finally reached the goal : ) I've never done business with a company that responds so quickly, wants to please you and even continues to pay for the shipping. They've been OUTSTANDING!"

2016-12-16

Great advice in order process

"I had many questions regarding the various mattress options and the adjustable base that would best suit our needs. I used multiple emails and phone calls to Jordan and he was quick to respond and very helpful in helping us make this important purchase decision. I was prepared to pay extra for the Airpedic 1200, but when I described our sleep preference and concerns we had with this model, he helped us to decide on the Airpedic 900. This honest response steered me away from the highest priced model to what I'm confident will be best for our sleep needs. I can't wait to receive our new bed and I'll update with our feedback after we have some experience with the bed."

2016-12-09

Sleeping well now...thinking about sleeping well!

"I was impressed by the service that was offered by your courteous staff! Thx sooo much!"

Surprised by online process

"I was very nervous and hesitant to purchase an adjustable mattress online and over the phone. I researched many companies mattress and reviews. Selectabed had the highest rating. Purchasing an item at this price without seeing it or having detailed information online was taking a leap. Chris was the representative who helped me. He tackled all my questions and helped relieve the nervousness. The process was smooth and delivery within the stated time-frame. I received my king size Selectabed mattress today. If this link is still available, I will rate the mattress in two months. "

Best bed ever!

"My wife and I love our Selectabed. We have the AirPedic model and we have both been having the best night of sleep in years! I thought there would be issues with the pump being loud or movement when my wife flips over and...no issues whatsoever. I would strongly recommend this mattress for anyone that is looking at a Sleep Number Bed. The same features for almost $1,000 less!"

2016-12-08

Outstanding customer service!

"Very helpful and knowledgeable custom service reps! Was able to answer all questions with ease. Extremely professional."

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.