Stores > Selectabed
  • Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status
      800-667-1969
      email@reliefmart.com

Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2017-07-08

Ordering process

"They took the extra time to be sure we were understanding the product. And to be sure we picked the cored bed for our needs"

2017-07-07

King size Bed

"We had minor equipment issues but all we're resolved to our satisfaction."

2017-07-06

A pleasure to do business

"The Salespeople net over backwards to help and accommodate us. we are excited to have our order delivered. The showroom is very pleasant also."

Snohomish, WA
2017-07-03

Selectabed is a Great Mattress Product, Purchased On-Line in Just a Few Minutes

"We wanted to compliment Selectabed for an excellent product. The Eastern King Mattress was purchased to replace a failed Sleep Number bed. The Selectabed product has two adjustable pressure zones, one for your torso and a second zone for your feet and head. We found that feature far superior to the single Sleep Number pressure setting for your whole body.

We also found the Selectabed to be significantly lower in price and are very pleased with the On-Line purchase.

The Air Mattress, Foundation, Air Pump and Bed Frame came in separate boxes that were delivered inside our entryway. It was relatively easy for my wife and I (in our mid 70's) to remove the components from the boxes and setup it up. The quality of the components look great and we have enjoyed sleeping on the new mattress and each of us experimenting with the pressure settings that are most comfortable for us.

2017-06-28

Excellent

"I had an excellent experience!! The salesman was very informative and helpful answered all the questions I had to ensure I received the best product for our needs. My wife has had 2 brain surgeries so finding a bed that is best for her and still provides comfort has been challenging so the extra time he took with me to get her the best bed possible has been amazing! Thank you for your help!!"

Seminole, FL
2017-06-18

Love the mattress, Great Customer Service

"Ordered the Air-Pedic memory foam 500 series bed with the air flow system. Couldn't be more happier with it. It is super comfortable and I sleep nice and cool. The wife and I love the fact we can adjust our firmness levels separately. she likes her side soft, I like mine more firm. I use a sleep app to track my sleep. with my old mattress, I was averaging 2 hours of deep restful sleep per night... currently with my new air-pedic 500, my app states I am getting 6 hours of deep restful sleep! that's just how comfortable this mattress is!! I am extremely pleased that we chose this company for mattress needs. Customer service was awesome as well. The answered all my questions... ordering process was simple and easy...and when I had 1 small issue with my order... they immediately corrected the problem...so quickly and no hassle's. Very impressed by their customer service team!! we are contemplating buying a new mattress for one of kids... and we will most definitely buy it from Relief-Mart!! well done!"

2017-06-13

pennsylvania DC's positive experience

"Both Gerald and Rick were wonderful to work with. Very impressed with everyone. Top shelf service"

2017-06-12

Service Above and Beyond

"We ordered a king size Air-Pedic Mattress from Jordan at Selectabed (Relief-Mart). After several weeks we experienced a situation in our lives that would have made it very challenging had we received the bed (not directly a financial challenge). Our order was nearing the shipping date, but Jordan very graciously said he could cancel our order and credit our charge card for the full amount (which he did). Needless to say, we are most grateful for the manner in which Jordan and several others we spoke with at Selectabed accommodated us. We will not hesitate to recommend Selectabed (Relief-Mart) to any of our friends who might be mattress shopping in the future.
Many Thanks!!

2017-06-09

Select a bed Air Pedic Bed model 600 split king

"I was in a very serious accident a year and a half ago. I was in hospital and two different rehab in patient hospitals for a total of five months. I am currently going to out patient rehab. I was sleeping in a hospital bed on our first floor. I broke right femur and had left shoulder replaced among other problems and issues. Opposite sides. Once I got upstairs after quite a while I could not sleep in a regular mattress bed. I tried many nights. I am a big guy. We researched all the different adjustable beds out there. We decided on a AirPedic model 600 split king with pillow top and air transfer system. Also Scape 2.0 adjustable bases. The split king is 2 separate bases and mattresses. I fit right in our king bed frame. What I liked most was the individual adjustment of bases and mattresses. The mattresses are zoned more than the others giving you adjustability in head and feet and lumbar/lower back separate. Great for sitting head raised up. 2 memory settings in base head/feet. I have one setting sitting watch tv or sleep setting. The mattress has a memory setting too. I found I make very few mattress adjustments once I found my setting. The rigid foam around perimeter is more substantial than others too. The air chambers are more durable. I do not feel the split between the 2 mattresses. The bases have lighting under for get up middle of night from the remotes. Great warranty. Let's say if you do not like the pillow top and you want to go memory foam they will work with you to swap that in forts 2 months or so, I like the pillow top. Delivered and set up. I am 3 weeks every night sleeping in my bed and not on our first floor. Great feeling very rested by am. Sleep on my back because of broken parts I raise my head some and I am out. I highly recommend if you have trouble sleeping or are coming off injury like me. It will be the last bed you buy. Try it you cannot lose. Joe D. IL."

2017-06-08

Couldn't be happier!

"Great customer service, extremely knowledgeable! "

2017-06-05

5 Star Ordering Process - Service

"I reached out via email for information about Relief-Mart/Selectabed products as I need to replace my mattress. I received a prompt response from Gerald M., thorough product information and suggestion for type of mattress recommended based on information I provided. I also reached out to competitors; however, Relief-Mart was more responsive and thorough and, I believe, produces a superior product. A huge plus for me is that their products are produced in the USA, by US employees, using USA high quality materials. Ordering was simple and fast; financing was quick and easy and met my criteria. I expect to receive my mattress in 2-3 weeks - I am excited. Thanks Gerald M."

2017-06-04

Responsive Service!

"We had looked at Sleep Number beds and liked the comfort of their type I7 bed, but they did not offer a split-Queen option, so I decided to look on the Web for a bed similar to the type I7. I found Selectabed and it appeared to meet all of our requirements and it was well recommended by other customers. Gerald M. responded to my initial inquiry about types of mattresses and prices, etc. He was thorough, responding quickly to a second and third round of questions, enabling us to place our order."

2017-06-03

Great experience

"Great experience. Looking forward to receiving our mattress. "

2017-06-03

Very knowledgeable and helpful.

"We were impressed with the informative and courteous manner in which we were treated with upon our initial inquiry. We haven't received our bed yet, so will have to wait to review it."

2017-05-29

Mattress Review

"Great experience! Gerald Misemer spent enough time with us explaining the different choices of mattresses. He answered all questions we had and was EXTREMELY helpful to us!
We can't wait to get our new mattresses!
If you want to word with someone who knows mattresses and the industry, talk with Gerald!

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.