Stores > Selectabed

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-11-30

Sleep till the cows come home!

"Thanks Chris for the information and placing my order. "

2016-11-29

So far so good

"Only been 2 weeks since we got our new bed but we love the adjustable base and the fact that we can make the mattresses as firm or soft as we like. I like mine at 99, hubby likes his softer in the 60's. I've raised hubby up during the night while he was asleep to get him to stop snoring. Sure beats jerking his pillow out from under his head to get him to move. I do have one complaint. Either the power cord or the pump occasionally won't work. It happened to the installer and it's happened to hubby and myself, so if that could be taken care of it would be great. Thank you!!"

This review was modified by cuttingras on November 29 2016 03:06:30 PM

2016-11-28

MY OLD MATTRESS HAS PEAKS AND VALLEYS - NEED A NEW ONE.

"A FEW YEARS AGO MY HUSBAND BOUGHT A FIRM MATTRESS FROM THIS COMPANY AND HE LOVES THE COMFORT - I HAVE JUST BEEN BUYING FOAM TOPPERS AND TRYING TO GET BY. I DECIDED THAT I DESERVE BETTER. TODAY I ORDERED THE DIAMOND TRI-PEDIC KING AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING A MATTRESS THAT IS WONDERFUL. CHRIS TOOK MY ORDER TODAY AND I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A BETTER NIGHTS SLEEP."

2016-11-28

A Salesman Sold..

"We had looked at others but no further than Selectabed and Jordan. What an incredibly easy to deal with, non pressured, rapport-building and informed gentleman. I too take this approach to my sales career but definitely will be mixing in his calm, wise and only-wanting-to-help as they are non-commissioned demeanor and improve my sales toolbelt this way also.

I am very excited to receive and sleep way better on my new Air-Pedic 700 Series and feel great about my purchase knowing that Selectabed has my back all the way. I don't take the time to write many of these but they blew me away and deserve the praise. Thanks Selectabed and Jordan!

2016-11-26

"Brian provided lots of great information on the bed. Thanks!"

2016-11-25

The End of a Journey

"I am not an impulse buyer, I do my homework. And after spending two years of researching air beds, and one offensive trip to a Sleep Number store, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered our Air-Pedic bed. Their representatives aren't pushy sales people, so much to the point that at first I wasn't sure that they wanted me to buy one. That is a Good thing! They will answer all your questions and leave your decision up to you.
I have never in my life slept on a new matress, and with chronic back issues, I can't wait till ours is delivered.
Thank you to the people at Select-a-bed.

2016-11-25

USA made

"They seem to be a quality company. Excellent product beyond others. They put the customer first at all times. Very pleased so far for choosing them and would recommend to others."

2016-11-23

Best bed buying experience ever!

"I've shopped many a bed store in my day and this was by far the best. The informaion and explanations were spot on. Great, helpful and friendly staff from top to bottom. Lived up to all prior reviews. Would recommend this store to my closest friends and everyone else, except maybe some people I don't care for."

2016-11-22

Better Sleep

"Overall very happy with the pre-sale and sales service. Chris, our sales rep, was friendly and knowledgeable. Looking forward to receiving the new bed."

2016-11-22

Great customer service!

"I am very impressed with the customer service I received! Brian was wonderful and answered all my questions. He was very informative and not pushy at all! We can't wait to receive our new bed! "

2016-11-21

Customer Service is AMAZING.

"I just completed my order and I anxiously wait for the mattress to arrive. I am a longtime owner of a Select Comfort bed. Although I love this bed, it does leave room for improvement. Selectabed addressed all the issues I have with my current bed on their website. I feel sure my new bed will be the improvement I am looking for.
Customer Service cannot be beat. I have never experienced such knowledgeable sales people. They are NOT PUSHY. They are simply informative. I spoke at great length with Alec and Brian. They are courteous, professional, personable and I cannot stress enough how knowledgeable they are about their product.

2016-11-18

Ready to have a great time sleeping!

" After researching all different types of beds from latex to foam to air to traditional - I happened upon the Selectabed website. They are an American company! "Fantastic!", I said to myself!
After asking for a price on an Air-Pedic 600 Bed comparable (but seemingly better than) a Sleep Number P6 bed - I talked to Brian and gave him my order. He was knowledgeable and helpful. I cannot wait for my bed to arrive. It will be a wonderful Christmas!

This review was modified by dsheffer-31144 on November 18 2016 09:11:45 PM

2016-11-16

Top notch customer service

"I recently purchased a Twin XL Air-Pedic 700 from Alec. I did exhaustive research and have owned a Sleep Number bed for the past 11 years. I am passing my old bed on and am looking forward to getting the Air-Pedic to replace it. For a couple of weeks I emailed Alec with questions as I thought of them. I know this had to be manotness due to my questions trickling in but never once did Alec fail to immediately respond with an answer. Not only did he immediately respond to my emails but when I finally decided to purchase, my call was returned exactly when promised. The reason I had to wait for a call back was because I decided that it was much easier to order through Alec due to our previous email correspondence. It's a large sum of money to spend on an item sight unseen. Yet at the end of our phone call I felt at ease with my choice due to Alec'so extensive knowledge and no pressure sales tactic. I'm sure that when my bed arrives it will meet or exceed all my expectations. "

2016-11-16

Not yet(Coming Soon)

"I just placed my order and am very excited about getting my new Air Pedic 1000 with the an adjustable base. More to come!"

This review was modified by ClarencePegues on November 16 2016 07:56:48 PM

2016-11-14

Great customer service!

"My wife and I need a new bed. We went to the mall and laid on a few different memory foam air mattresses by the big-name companies. They are very expensive! We went home and looked online. We found Selectabed.com. We called and spoke to Chris. Chris was very helpful over the phone. Chris said since we lived in the Los Angeles area, he told us to come into the showroom. We drove one hour to the showroom and he showed us different types of mattresses. He unzipped the mattress and showed us the interior components and how it was built. My wife and I love purchasing made in the U.S.A. products. He answered all of my questions. He did not pressure us into making the purchase. He told us to go home and think about it. Chris was very knowledgeable about the products he showed us. Chris and the staff were very helpful. We are looking forward to getting our new California King Air-Pedic 900 mattress and having a great night sleep! Thank you again! Rick and Jennifer Sims"

This review was modified by RickSims on November 14 2016 07:39:59 PM

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.