Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Very comfortable! Would recommend this bed for anyone who doesn't want to pay the premium for a Tempur-pedic."

"We purchased two beds from Selectabed, one for our room and one for our daughters room. I am really sensitive to smells and noticed a bit of an odor coming from our bed, I also had some minor back pain after sleeping on the new mattress for a few weeks. When I called Selectabed, I spoke to Rick, he actually came out to our house (amazing..no one does "house calls" anymore!). Rick came out, smelled the mattress, looked at how we were sleeping, ect and offered to have the mattress picked up, brought back to their showroom, ozinated (sp?), and added an extra layer of foam to make it slightly firmer. They returned the mattress the same day!! Amazing customer service and a great product, very happy to have a mattress company that really cares about customer satisfaction!!"

"We have had this bed since 2006 and it is the best bed we have ever had. It is not showing any wear after all this time. I have arthritis and my husband had hip injury and this bed provides comfort all night long with no pressure areas. Love this bed. Once this bed wears out which will probably be a long time, we will get another from Selectabed. We will have no other kind!"

"We are very happy with our 800 series air bed from select a bed. My husband likes a firmer bed than I do and decided an air bed was our best option. We tried bed from a different company and I was horribly disappointed with its construction. Because of the way it was made and the fact that I had my side set at a low number, the comfort foam got down in between the air chambers and the side rails, causing the side rails to bow out. This was a disaster waiting to happen. The comfort foam was not enough and I felt like I was sleeping right on top of the air chambers. And I didn't like that rubber smell whenever you let air out of the bed. I did like the 6 chambers though.
So I started looking again. When I stumbled on Selectabed, I saw features I liked. The best being the fact that the comfort foam is in 1 compartment and the airchambers are in a second compartment. I talked to Rick and he listened to what I wanted and needed and determined which bed would work best for both my husband and me. We customized the bed with the type of foam and the cover. We added the airflow transfer system. I was a little nervous, not wanting to have to pay to send a bed back if it wasn't what we wanted, but Rick assured me they would make it work whatever it took. Not necessary. The bed is great. My husband and I are both comfortable now. I'm not going to say it is absolutely perfect, but it does what it's supposed to do. The urethane smell when air is released bothers my husband more than it does me and the controlled is a little unfriendly. If you accidentally hit the fill button, no stopping til it gets there and no holding the button till you get to your setting. You have to select and then it adjusts, but once you get your settings, not a big deal. Overall, I am very happy with the bed and the company and I believe we will be sleeping well for many years to come.
Delivery did take a little longer than expected, about 2 mos.

"I ordered a custom memory foam mattress from Selectabed for the V-berth on my boat. I could have purchased a standard sized mattress for significantly cheaper. But I wanted something which would fit the space it was going into.

The customer service before and during my order was excellent. I gave Selectabed my measurements, and one of their sales people talked me through the pros and cons of my options without being pushy or upselling me. Once ordered, there was a delay in shipping my order. The delay was communicated quickly, and I got clear communication from customer service about what to expect and when to expect it.

The quality of the product is excellent. I have had name brand memory foam mattresses in the past, and this mattress is just as comfortable. It fits in the space perfectly, and was true to the measurements I provided to them. And a big plus is that my mattress was made in the USA.

These mattresses aren’t cheap (by conventionally sized mattress standards), but they are well worth the money. I would purchase another custom mattress from this seller without hesitation.

"We love the memory foam mattress purchased through Selectabed. It was exactly what was described and they were very helpful in selecting the correct mattress. Delivery was prompt as well."

"After years of bad sleep for my husband due to chronic back pain and my curvy physique with no relief on any conventional mattress, I researched mattresses and chose Selectabed (Relief-Mart). There the Tripedic Platinum Custom Memory Foam Mattress with Air Transfer System was recommended. From the first day sleeping on this mattress was like heaven. The mattress adjusts perfectly to our bodies and provides the needed support. No more back pains, no more tossing and turning all night, no more getting up at dawn just to relief the pain from lying down. Now going to sleep is a joy. We've had not a single night of back pain in the three months since we received this mattress and we sleep on average 2 hours more and get up rested. We will be forever grateful for this incredible mattress that has given us improved quality of sleep and the joy of just getting up each day rested and without aching bones. I just wish we had known about Relief-Mart and Dr. Rick Swartzburg decades ago. The company is not just providing the greatest designer mattress, but also outstanding personalized service from professional consultation to the mundane, such as local delivery problems - customer service is unprecedented in our experience - Rick is just amazing. Thank you.
Gerta Keller, Princeton NJ

"We wanted new mattresses and had heard about Tempflow and the many ways in which it was superior to Temperpedic. After many conversations with the ultra-patient and knowledgeable Rick, we placed our order. We are so glad that we did not get a Temperpedic! Rick really listened to how we wanted our new beds to feel and they are just perfect. I cannot say enough good things about this company , I am an Interior Designer and will certainly guide my clients to Tempflow/Selectabed."

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.