Stores > Select Blinds

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review Select Blinds by clicking a star below.

2017-07-19

Perfect fit and great function

"Blinds arrived within a week and they are perfect! Operation is smooth and they have a nice look."

excellent

"the blinds arrived on time and were beautiful"

Pretty nice.

"I'm pleased with the blind quality and fast shipping compared to the price. Although one of my blinds was cut too narrow (reason for only 4 stars). I liked the ease of step by step online ordering."

GOOD QUALITY, SERVICE & QUICK DELIVERY

"I had to replace blinds for 3 double windows and 1 triple window. Triple window needed 3 blinds so I called customer service. Agent was friendly very helpful and answered all questions. The 3 blinds combined for a 105-inch window fit perfectly. I would highly recommend Select Blinds for your window needs.
Dorene R

2017-07-13

Shades

"These shades are great, always fit perfect because I can measure! Ships quickly, shades always perfect no flaws. Easy to install. Webiste give great descriptions and instructcions on measuring & install."

2017-07-11

Great product, quick delivery

"The blinds arrived on time, and fit perfectly. It would be helpful to have a plastic pull clip for the bottom of the blind."

2017-07-08

Great shopping experience!

"Everything about this purchase was effortless. Ordering, tracking, delivery and installation. No issues at all. The product is a perfect fit."

2017-07-07

good product

"always good experience, have purchase several times always spot on. thanks Mr. Coleman"

2017-07-06

lou of pa

"every thing was on time and every thing was correct. color was also right!"

2017-07-05

Blinds for whole house

"Bought blinds for whole house, reasonably priced and delivered quickly. Customer service was helpful in helping us track down one of tje blinds that had gone missing during delivery. Blinds were easy to install and look great!"

2017-07-04

Blinds arrived on time and operational

"The blinds arrived on time and they worked (I've had issues with this in the past). But they arrived with the wrong brackets. Had to call to request new ones, and those were also problematic, but my husband figured out how to make it work. Thank heavens he's handy."

2017-06-30

Great Experience

"Great company and service. Would gladly recommend. Great quality and fast delivery."

2017-06-28

SAVE your $$$

"easy format. I am giving one star because of our issue and how it was handled. I ordered 2 tester( wanted to see quality before I ordered for my whole house) blinds . I ordered the easy lift and and the tilt to open and close. Well, they do lift easy enough but the tilt to open is the issue. The first one only opens about 1/4 the way and the second doesn't open at all. Husband called for help. They told him in so many words too bad. you bought them, they are yours now. Well we were not looking for our money back we were looking for HELP with the product. Just blinds filled that bill. No hassels. they work and look great. Select blinds are a rip-off"

2017-06-27

Terrible Customer Service

"I purchased blinds from here on June 18. They arrived today and I installed the brackets consistent with their instructions. The brackets do not fit the blinds. We called customer support. Customer support informed us that they may have shipped the wrong brackets. Problem is, we ordered two blinds, so they must have shipped the wrong brackets for both orders. We told them that we wanted to return the blinds because we didn't have time to play the "Which bracket will fit?" game. They required us to send videos showing that the brackets didn't fit. We made the videos. They will be going on YouTube with commentary on how terrible their customer service is. Stay away from this company."

2017-06-24

Excellent Product

"This was one of the best online transactions I have ever done. The product was superbly made and easy to install. Well worth the price. The only thing I had an issue with was getting the box open, but it is understandable considering the contents could have been easily bent. Would definitely buy from this company again."

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.