Stores > Select Blinds

Customer service: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10

2016-06-21

Nice!

"I ordered the faux wood blinds. Everything came neatly packaged. Easy to install. I needed four blinds, got the fourth one free. Fit was perfect. Couldn't be happier happier!

2016-06-20

Can't imagine a better deal for the quality!

"I have ordered from SelectBlinds multiple times over the past 5-6 years and NEVER have I been disappointed. Two times I have had to contact Customer Service on a slight problem and they have more than taken care of me then, too. The quality for the price, especially when they have a sale running is excellent!"

Beautiful shades

"I purchased roman shades. They came in on time and the size was perfect. They look beautiful and I have no complaints. I will do business with this company again. I highly recommend them."

My windows...by Select Blinds

"Every window - all 40 of them - is adorned with a Select Blinds product. If I had more windows, I'd buy more blinds from them!"

2016-06-19

We're blinded by the blinds!

"They look and work wonderful! It really adds to our sunroom"

This review was modified by ajbleything on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-19

good product fast shipping!

"I am a repeat customer and I'll be back! I love Select Blinds!"

This review was modified by beltane-99565 on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

2016-06-17

A-MAZING!!! LOVE! LOVE! L.O.V.E. the blinds!

"Everyday when I easily slide these blinds up, I say to myself, "Where have you been all my life?" these are the BEST blinds I've ever purchased! I can't say enough about how thrilled I am with these blinds. For all I spent on cheap, corded, plastic blinds in the past, I could have purchased enough of these beautiful blinds to cover every window. You will not regret this investment! We are measuring more windows and will be buying more very soon!!! THank you for a wonderful product!"

HELPFUL HELPFUL HELPFUL

"I have to say each time I have had to call Select Blinds they have been so helpful. The deals cannot be beat! 2nd time to order and would do it again!"

2016-06-17

"just what I wanted, even my doubtful husband loves them and was amazed by the ease of installing them and wants to replace all curtains with these blinds"

2016-06-16

RightOnTarget Service

"Could not have even experienced better quality, instructions, speedy and precise service!!
Select Blinds was RightOnTarget with my service!!
Maria

2016-06-16

Easy to order custom blinds

"This was the first time I ordered from Select Blinds and I will definitely be ordering more. I loved that I was able to do everything on line. Samples were sent very fast and once I decided on style and color the ordering process was very simple. The production time was quick and the shipping transit was communicated daily as the shipment made its way from factory to my door. The quality of their honeycomb blinds are much better than some I have purchased before. Prices are great too!!

Thanks Select Blinds for making this a wonderful experience. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

2016-06-15

"Arrived on time. We don't like the gap between the header and the valence. You can see the plastic fasteners."

Above and Beyond Customer Service

"Rachele M exceeded expectations in providing an installation manual by e-mail, follow-up telephone call, and email again to be sure I received the manual. Customer service and product so good we ordered 2 more shades to replace competitor product.

Highly recommend for superior product, customer service, and pricing.

2016-06-15

"Very satisfied and easy to put up."

2016-06-14

Not left hanging...

"Excellent web site that perfectly guided us through measuring and ordering. Blinds came much faster than we expected and fit and work perfectly. Would definitely recommend to others!"

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.