Stores > Select Blinds

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

Blinds for less!!

"Received my blinds in a short period of time! They were exactly what I wanted & fit great. Also the price was great. I will definitely order more in the future!"

This review was modified by rubydo22 on February 22 2017 06:30:02 PM

Exceeded Expectations

"After being blown away by the extremely high quote from a local blinds company, we opted to try Select Blinds. We bought blinds for our entire home and were not disappointed. The blinds came in fairly quickly (even with the winter weather) and were easy to install. Each one was the exact measure we requested and of nice quality. The perfect finishing touch to our new house."

This review was modified by twila_a_moreno on February 22 2017 08:45:02 AM

Good vlaue

"Directions are inadequate."

This review was modified by fcreggma on February 22 2017 08:15:01 AM

Fantastic Customer Service

"I accidentally order my blinds incorrectly and they helped me get them reordered and shipped out right away. The agent I spoke with was Awesome! The blinds arrived a look great. "

This review was modified by gloria_bushnell on February 22 2017 04:45:01 AM

Blind Goodness

"Easy to order, very fast response and correction to problem. Very good quality and easy installation. They are my place to buy blinds."

This review was modified by natebrown13 on February 21 2017 02:00:06 PM

2017-02-19

Went with the bottom up, top down, cellular shades

"Ordered three for my front window, which has separators. They really were pretty easy to install. Wanted to see how I like them before I ordered more for my dining room area. I'll definitely be placing another order."

This review was modified by xpresdtp on February 21 2017 02:00:06 PM

Still Waiting

"Never received the blinds. After several attempts to reach customer service, I found out that my blinds were on back order, even though the status showed them as shipped. "

This review was modified by jsb0831 on February 21 2017 01:00:01 PM

2017-02-18

Awesome Customer Service with Nathan!

"Cant say enough about the help Nathan provided to us with the selection of the shades we needed. Nathan spent about 45 minutes with us on the phone steering us in the right direction and getting us what we needed. Really appreciate the time spent as I know I would have ordered incorrectly on-line vs over the phone!"

This review was modified by lkonold on February 21 2017 12:30:05 AM

2017-02-17

Love the blinds

"Blinds were delivered in 2 separate cartons. Checked them for damage. When hanging them we noticed that they were all the same color (white). We ordered 3 blinds in moon glow and one white. To me Moon glow would be an off white color . We are not very pleased with this. It takes so long to get them when shipped from Mexico."

This review was modified by walker_walker5019 on February 21 2017 12:15:14 AM

2017-02-16

Perfect

"I love the blinds. The lift system works so smoothly. And the quality seems to be very good."

This review was modified by Nancyhebs13 on February 21 2017 12:00:12 AM

2017-02-15

Room looks fantastic

"Love the new blinds. Just turned a dull room into a master piece.
Only drawback is I thought all my blinds were the drop down or push up type and only two of the for were. I had lots of issues with the website changing which one I picked when I would change the size so that is my inexperience with the site. Just wished I had called to make sure all were correct as they are very good at talking to you.
Fast delivery!

This review was modified by vicky-31708 on February 17 2017 10:00:06 AM

2017-02-14

Great product, fair price with promotion

"The product was exactly as promised, and install was straightforward. Very happy with my purchase."

This review was modified by wesdibona-97574 on February 16 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-02-13

Wrong Product

"I order 2 of the same color, but I was shipped two different colors. Not really great. "

This review was modified by bonnie-526 on February 15 2017 02:00:01 PM

2017-02-12

Perfect! And as convenient as can be

"Not only are the blinds ordered exactly what we needed, but the service received was amazing. "

This review was modified by thortjc on February 14 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-02-12

Everyone should "select" Select Blinds

"The best thing about your company is the customer service you provide. They are professional, friendly and knowledgeable. The price for the blinds is more than reasonable and my blinds were delivered promptly. I definitely recommend Select Blinds to anyone searching for a good product at a reasonable price. "

This review was modified by pellingwood13 on February 14 2017 12:45:02 PM

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.