Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10

"Excellent customer service. I had to wait on hold for longer than two minutes and they waived the upcharge for a change I made to my order. I would definitely buy again from Select Blinds."

"Great customer service..... Will gladly do business with Select Blinds again!

"Placed order today and it was easy. Erin was very knowledgeable and helpful. look forward to getting the material and hope my installation goes as well.
Charley

"My husband and I recently had our family room windows replaced and we had to take down our faux wood blinds in order to have the windows installed. In the process of removing the valances, the valance clips snapped and broke. I called Select Blinds in hope that they would be able to send us some additional valance clips to replace the broken ones. They did just that without any hesitation and we are very grateful. As soon as we receive the clips we will be able to get our family room completely put back together. Thanks so much! "

"Customer service rep, Jeremy, was very helpful and did an excellent job fulfilling our request."

"My order was a LARGE one...23 custom made plantation shutters. The Select Blinds representatives that I dealt with were courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. We worked together to conclude on the best case scenarios and options available to me. Once the initial order was completed it took some time to receive the shutters, but that is to be expected. The shutters were packaged and delivered unharmed - all while having to travel 3,000+ miles from the west coast. I installed the shutters myself and they fit as expected with a wonderful clean professional look (I am not a professional plantation shutter installer, but I do have a considerable construction/hand-man background). There were minimal hiccups with the order (simply due to some miscommunication between me and the representative during the initial order), but we were able to work through the bumps. Select Blinds was more than willing to rectify the situation and provide reasonable customer satisfaction for the mishaps that occurred. They took full responsibility where it was due and replaced shutters when necessary at no cost to me. I am completely satisfied with Select Blinds, their quality of product, process, price, and time that it took to receive our shutters. This is a very positive and professional outfit and I would highly recommend using them for your residential window covering needs. Not to mention, they're always running some deal on their site."

"One of my shades didn't fit. I called to inquire about a cut-down, and the person I spoke to said she would send me an email to let me know whether that could be done, but I never heard back from her. When I called to follow-up, the representative apologized for the fact that I had never heard back, and agreed to remake the shade for me so that I wouldn't have to send it back for the cut-down. That makes my life much easier. This is my 3rd order from you and I have always been extremely satisfied. I highly recommend your company for excellent quality and customer service."

"Great service and great product. I made a mistake and Michael helped me big timel I always buy my blinds from you and have been very happy. I recommend you to everybody. "

"Jeremy was very patient and helpful! 5 star customer service."

"The blinds we got from Select Blinds are great. They were easily installed and look great. They give a whole new look and feel to our house. I had one blind (out of eight) that was the wrong size, but Select Blinds' customer service agent, April, went above and beyond in helping me to get the right replacement. I am very satisfied with Select Blinds from ease of purchase, to price, to installation, to post-purchase customer service."

"Could not be happier. Excellent quality, fit perfectly, easy to install. (All 19 shades!)"

"Quality construction, fit perfect."

"Wow... That's all I can say. Blown away by the quality of the product. "

"Based on other reviews and their so called "satisfaction guarantee", we decided to purchase blinds for our new house from Select Blinds. Our purchase included over 20 blinds at a cost of over $1400. Unfortunately we are very dissatisfied with both the blinds and the customer service. We contacted their customer service over a month ago because four of the blinds we received were defective. Some of them will not stay closed - (they fall back open when pulled shut), some of them are crooked side to side or bowed in the middle (strings that hold the slats are uneven lengths) Their company really doesn't seem to care at all. The first customer service rep told us our only option was to send the blinds back at our expense and receive a store credit. I can't believe we have to pay return shipping for defective blinds! I contacted someone else at the company who agreed to have them re-made and we could just throw out the defective blinds, but she left the company before ordering our new blinds. Now I have started the whole process over again with another customer service rep who does not return my e-mails. It has been over six weeks now since Select Blinds has been made aware of our issues and we still don't have any resolution! We have no privacy in multiple rooms because of these terrible blinds. I would definitely not recommend this company at any price! Also their "no-holes privacy" option is crap! There is nothing to hold the slat in alignment so they always look sloppy hanging in the windows. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-20-2014

selectblinds10, Select Blinds rep has responded

“Thank you for taking time out of your day to speak with Jessie today. I'm very sorry for your experience and how frustrated you feel. We can definitely help and Jessie is on the right track in handling all your needs. Sincerely, Select Blinds Team”

"The faux blinds and roller shade fit perfectly! When I was unsure how to install the header, I was able to find a video on the website that demonstrated the task. They look beautiful and the quality of the window treatments are first rate. "

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.