Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

"Blinds fit perfectly. First time I have ordered custom blinds and will order again through this company."

"Other than having to wait a couple of hours to speak with a customer service rep, everything went well. These are great blinds at great prices."

"excellent experience is a valid comment..."

" Selecting the correct type and style of blind for my personal needs was simple and quick. The prefinished samples sent to me prior to placing my order helped tremendously in making the right choice for the color of the blinds.
The blinds arrived within days after my order was placed. An initial inspection of the contents showed that the blinds, valance, mounting hardware, and installation literature were included and undamaged. The installation procedure was straight forward with the exception of the omission of 3/4 inch thick doubler (spacer) blocks in the hardware package. Spacer blocks are essential to properly install surface mounted blinds as they provide a 3/4 inch footing to mount the blind mounding brackets to facilitate clearance at a level equal to the thickness of the window molding. The end user should not have to fabricate these items and may not have the skill and/or the means to do so (i.e. workshop, tools, materials etc.). As for Q. C., my blinds have a very stiff gearbox to open/close the blinds and it should have been tested, rejected, and replaced with a smooth operating gearbox and not released to the customer for me to deal with. Otherwise, I'm very pleased with my blinds and would recommend them to others.

"My order arrived in only a few days. I was amazed. The color of the wood blinds was exactly right (same as the sample). Saved me lots of $$."

"We love these blinds - Last year we bought seven for our computer room and this year we bought 7 for the dining room. Easy to install and they look great!"

"Awful company. Messed up my order multiple times, taking nearly 5 weeks to finally get it right enough to where we could hang our blinds. Most unhelpful customer service people I have ever encountered. Took three attempts to get the hardware we ordered. After the second attempt to get the missing hardware, one of the reps told us we needed to provide pictures of the parts we were missing. What?!? How am I supposed to take pictures of something we never received? Never heard back from that guy after that...
I would strongly recommend staying away from this company. They offered absolutely no compensation for their multiple errors and waste of my time. They even told me I was going to have to pay 50% of the shipping cost of the valence that needed to be remade because they cut it 4 inches too short the first time! Are you kidding me?
All you're going to get is excuses and meaningless apologies.

“Joseph,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. It was a pleasure speaking with you. I want to apologize for the inconvenience we have caused along with the delay in sending you brackets. Please know you will love the blinds in your home for years to come. Per our conversation I have issued a credit back to your credit card. If you need any additional assistance please feel free to contact me directly at Kristie.Nudo@selectshops.com. Thank you.”

"No problems from start to finnish."

"Very satisfied, and blinds fit perfectly. They add such a rich look to the big windows, and were very affordable. Will order from Select Blinds, in the future, as we complete renovations to other rooms."

"Great prices. Purchased 9 sets of blinds & just installed this weekend & they look great. Am planning to buy a couple of more customized blinds from them as well. "

"Used on more than one occasion and always satisfied with their product. Website is very easy to use when ordering."

"I purchased 6 honey-comb blinds for my living room. I was impressed by the positive reviews and the assistance I received on the phone when making my rather large purchase.
One window is 129" wide~ and the item I purchased for this particular window is virtually unusable. The lifting mechanism is cheap plastic, the cords are very thin and frankly, cannot bear the weight of the shade. It breaks apart and I am unable to lift or lower the blind without it falling apart each time.
Granted, replacement parts were provided and were installed~ BUT they are the same inferior quality and the problem was NOT solved.
Contacting the company again, I was told that I could return the blind for replacement, but I would need to pay for the "oversize" shipping fees. There was NO consideration that the blind was of inferior quality, therefore, I believe the company should absorb the shipping cost. There were numerous contacts with no satisfactory resolution. The other blinds are the same inferior quality~and are usable as the widths are smaller. I would have gladly paid more for a quality and USABLE product.
I would NOT recommended purchasing from this company~ they do NOT stand behind their products.
Buyer Beware!

“Hello Jatoca,
Thank you for your feedback with regards to your cell shade. I would be happy to look into your order and provide a solution for you. Please feel free to contact me directly with your order number at Kristie.Nudo@selectshops.com. Thank you!”

"contacted selectblinds.com about a cellular blind purchased in 2008 that started to separate, they said it was normal wear and tear and offered to sell a new blind at a higher cost than what i paid in 2008 (with a 40% discount). however they spin it, lifetime means lifetime, There warranty does not represent this. Beware of this company and do not expect them to honor what they say"

“Hello Ronev,
I am sorry you are currently experiencing cell separation on your shade. At Selectblinds.com we stand behind our products 100%. I would be happy to process a replacement for you. Please contact me directly at Kristie.Nudo@selectshops.com with your order number. Thank you!”

"Wonderful product. Wonderful customer service. Best prices I have found. Will continue to do business with them. Very thankful I found them."

"Fit perfectly. Delivered on time"

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.