Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10

"The blinds have worked out very well. My husband & I are happy with the quality and amazed at how quick we went from ordering them to hanging them over the window."

"The ways that clear expectations were set (when my order would be filled by, when it would ship, when I could expect it) gave me a certain trust and comfort as I waited for my blinds (because the price seemed too good to be true!), but it was that extra email, extending contact information for customer service if I had any difficulty or questions that put me completely at ease and made me feel good about doing business with Select Blinds. They met every expectation they set, I had no real problems (the smaller blinds were much harder to snap into place than the larger ones, but I managed, eventually loosening the screw for the metal clip), and I am happy both with the experience and the product. I'll be recommending Select Blinds."

"I was very dis appointed with the quality of these blinds I just got back for a trip and had the put up. I was about to contact select blinds to discuss the very poor quality of these blinds when i received this email."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-26-2015

selectblinds31, Select Blinds rep has responded

“Hello Femmj52-
Thank you for your feedback. I am terribly sorry you are not happy with the quality of the blinds you received. We stand behind all of our products and want you to have blinds in your home that you will love for years to come. Please reach out to me at 480-223-0936 or Kristie.Nudo@selectshops.com and I would be happy to assist you. Thank you.”

"What had started out to be a real issue with exchanging some blinds, it turned out to be a quick and painless process thanks to Karlie Rush's Awesome Customer Service! Not only are the blinds beautiful, Karlie Rush 's help in taking care of everything. She was courteous, fast and efficient. She is a perfect example of what customer service should be like. I wll definatly buy my window treatments from Select Blinds in the future. "

"Select Blinds has wonderful options for window treatments. I have purchased two products and am extremely pleased with both! I'm even more impressed with their customer service department. Kyler Loper was professional and went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied and received exactly what we wanted. He was responsive to our questions and concerns. Thank you! "

"very pleased with the blinds that I ordered. THey were well priced and of great quality."

"Select Blinds has a large selection of window treatment and is considerabll cheaper then the Big Box Stores. WIth Fast Delivery. I order 4 Blinds and will use them again on additional blinds when the time comes to replace."

"My blinds were delivered in a timely manner and met all expectations. I am highly satisfied with them and the company,"

"Shipped quickly and correctly. Very happy"

"Wonderful products and service. this is my 3rd order with this company and I am always impressed by the quality of their products and the professionalism and helpfulness or their customer service reps. They all go out of their way to accommodate you and assure that you are happy with your order and experience. I will continue to purchase from select blinds and recommend them to everyone I know. "

"Makeover of all of our bedrooms (4) required new blinds (7) in all of them. Select Blinds pricing was affordable; the measuring/ordering process was very well explained and painless; shipping communication was frequent (never wondered when my blinds were shipping); installation easy; product quality is awesome. The rooms look great with the new blinds. My overall experience has been very positive and I would highly recommend using Select Blinds"

"Great value, quality product "

"We purchased Select Blinds for all the Windows in our New home. We have been happy with our experience dealing with this company. They are happy to help us out and very professional. We recommend this company to one and all people searching for blinds for their home."

"You can pull down the blinds perfectly and for the most part they stay down, some are cut short and bounce back up. The bad part is when you open them they have lost their elasticity and they don't easily raise all the way. You have to manipulate them to get them raise up all the way. Very frustrating for expensive blinds. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

SelectBlinds24, Select Blinds rep has responded

“Thank you for taking time out of your day to discuss this order with me. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Your products are backed by warranties and a 100% satisfaction guarantee that can resolve your issues. I have provided you some quick technical tips that can solve this problem you are encountering. If by chance this does not work, we can honor a no-charge remake to gain your complete satisfaction. Please keep me posted on any positive or negative outcome of your attempts.
-Simas Tamosaitis
Customer Service Manager”

"Product was high quality. Ordered filled quickly. FedEx damaged on of the boxes and the blind inside so I reported it to SelectBlinds and sent photos. Within a week I had a new undamaged replacement blind at my door. Great customer service!"

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.