Stores > Select Blinds

Customer service: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.34/10 6.34/10

2016-05-22

Quick Service!

"I was very surprised and pleased that my blinds came sooner than expected. "

2016-05-21

Awesome blinds at a great price.

"I got shades for the two windows in my daughter's room. I love them! Now I want more for our picture windows."

LOVE THEM!

"Loved the blinds and the quality for the price was outstanding. However, if it were not for a gentleman named "Zack"--I might have gone elsewhere because I had a couple of problems with my order. He helped get them resolved and was always helpful and polite. This employee needs more than a pat on the back! I'm so thankful for him, because I probably wouldn't have my blinds if it were not for him---and I am soooooo happy with my blinds!"

Happy Happy!

"I love my new shades. They are just exactly what I wanted and needed. The order came quickly. They were easy to install. When I need more shades or blinds, I will not order from anywhere else. Thank you so much. "

This review was modified by brighterlife on May 20 2016 11:53:44 AM

Great blinds

"I am very pleased with my order from select blinds. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for high quality, yet affordable blinds."

2016-05-19

Caring people still really do exist!

"Almost a year ago we purchased cordless lift wood blinds to replace our window treatments that covered our "wall of windows" in our kitchen. We were so impressed with the looks and quality of the blinds that we placed two more orders to replace the treatments in two other rooms. On May 4th, 2016 one of the cordless lift mechanisms in one of blinds malfunctioned. I emailed Select Blinds of my problem and they immediately contacted me back letting me know they were working on my situation. On May 16, 2016, a replacement blind was delivered to my front door! The customer service department was amazing! I have never been treated with such respect and understanding as I was in this situation. I honestly cannot stress enough how compassionate they were. I would and will continue to recommend this company to anyone looking for blinds. I only hope this company knows and understands how much of an asset they have in their customer service department. Hats off to all of you!"

This review was modified by Dairyslave2033 on May 19 2016 07:34:04 PM

2016-05-18

Perfect

"This is probable my 3rd time getting these ruffled light blocking shades. We love them.

2016-05-18

"I am very pleased with the up-down blinds. Just what I wanted. Size was perfect and so easy to install.

2016-05-17

Nice..but not a complete blackout

"The blinds are easy to install once you do one or two. They look great, they block out majority of light, but there is still a halo around the edges. I guess this could have been not measuring to the 1/8". A few don't match up perfectly on the top part of the top down mechanism, has a little gap on one side, but it still works. Overall I am pleased. Shipping was reasonably fast, product arrived in good shape. I had an issue with the online payment, but online support corrected it right away. "

Happy!!!

"Very pleased. Easy to assemble. We got what we wanted. Planning on ordering another set of blinds. "

WE ORDERED AGAIN!!!!

"WE PLACED A SECOND ORDER FOR MORE BLINDS AND IT CAME EXACTLY AS PROMISED.
IT FIT PERFECTLY AND INSTALLED IN MINUTES. WE WILL ORDER AGAIN WHEN WE NEED
THEM. GREAT PRODUCT AND THEY MATCH THEIR PROMISES.

Great Service!

"The blinds I bought were delivered as promised. And the blinds
were very pretty. Had to have help putting them up since they were
very heavy. But looked great after installing them.

2016-05-15

Good buy!

"Very pleased with the blinds and will be ordering again soon."

2016-05-15

LOVE, Love love them!

"So easy to install, great quality."

2016-05-13

Beautiful

"Felt a little nervous about measuring and ordering on line, but the accordion shade (bottom up- top down) fit perfectly and was a breeze to install. Lovely quality and timely delivery. Great product, I plan to buy more."

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.