Stores > Select Blinds

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

2016-09-26

Smith and Noble at less than half the price!

"I saw some material and built my blinds on the Smith site and it was going to be over $600. I found the exact same fabric and my blinds were less than $200. They arrived on time and the quality is great! "

2016-09-26

"Easy to install and exactly what we ordered!"

As promised

"Very satisfied with these blinds. Installaton was easy and they can easily be taken off if needed. I'd recommend this company for sure. "

Easy!!!

"I just installed my 4-blinds and my wife is VERY happy. The online ordering is easier than going to the store, and customer service answered all of my questions. I will highly recommend Select Blinds to my friends."

2016-09-26

"Quality product and easy to install

Backorder

"They only inform me 2 weeks after that my order was on backorder. I am very dissapointed!!!! Its been 3 weeks now and I still don't have an answer to when my order will be ship."

2016-09-26

Perfect size and easy installation

"Perfect size and easy installation"

2016-09-25

Blinded by the light

"We bought the top down / bottom up blinds to replace the existing corded units when we remodeled our condo. These allows us to select the area of the window we need to have shaded depending on the position of the sun and our desire for privacy. Dealing with Select Blinds was definitely easy. I ordered some free samples which allowed me to really see how a couple of different colors looked and when I called with a couple of questions they answered them promptly. The blinds I ordered actually arrived a couple of days earlier than I expected and other than the instructions for hanging a vertical blind on a sliding glass door being a little hard to understand installation went smoothly and I will probably be order additional units in the future. "

2016-09-25

Classy blinds for our new windows in our living room

"Three years ago we remodeled the living room and added five new windows down at the beach. Due to spending lots of money and and interruption for a liver transplant, the windows didn't get covered until now. We made the order on line with Select Blinds on Sept. 4, 2016, after checking several retail stores. The order form is simple, and clear to understand. Two weeks later, the blinds arrived and they are perfect. They were easy to install on my own, and my family loves them. Now we have privacy and the morning sun can be blocked."

2016-09-24

Exceeded expectations again!

"This is my second experience with Select Blinds and I am again pleased to say that everything came exactly like i wanted in very protective shipping containers. There were no flaws and installation was a breeze. I see no reason in the world that I will ever need to use a different store for my window needs. Excellent pricing for a good product.
Thank you.

2016-09-24

Nothing "Shady" about our order!

"We just received our first order, but it will not be our last! Due to a special offer going on, we ordered six shades and received eight, even though some of the shades had different measurements. Prior to our order, we spoke with several customer service people, all of whom were very knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful! We loved the videos on the site. This was a very important part of our decision-making.

The custom-made 'Home Collection" 1" pleated shades in Iconic Ivory were perfect! The quality is even more than we expected and installation was easy!

We have a lot of windows in our home and they will all be treated to the Select Blinds specialties. Highly recommend this company company!!

2016-09-23

Great blinds for the Airstream!

"This is our third order for blinds, this time for the Airstream. Perfect fit and look, Thank you!"

2016-09-23

Love my blinds.

"Easy to install and look fabulous. "

2016-09-22

Oh no! I can see my shadow

"My mistake should have checked that blinds would be dark enough. Easy to hang very good quality.

2016-09-22

We will not be purchasing any more blinds from this company!

"We have ordered from Select in the past and have had a good product and service. This time was not the same case. This company is not willing to work with us to resolve our issue and the representative will not return our emails. We will continue to pursue this as we have spent over $400 on a product that we will not even use."

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.