Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"Very happy with the blinds. The cords on 2 of them were stuck but the fix was very easy, Also, the valance that came with them was very nice but the way it attached to the blinds didn't work. It was not alligned and didn't hold. I have to come up with another way to attach the valance.

Overall the quality of the product was good and the price was very good. Will buy again.

"Have order several times, all my orders are as described, quality is great, perfect fit and easy to install. Would definitely recommend to others. And I do!"

"Absolutely an outstanding company to do business with!!!
Total, quality-custom blinds at a great price, very easy installation & the shipping was so fast ( ordered online on a Sunday, received on Thursday)! Why anyone would buy blinds from anyone else is beyond my comprehension!
Jim from Cape Cod

"Last year I purchased two cordless window blinds. I was very impressed with the quality and the timeliness of the shipment. Recently one of the blinds was not working as smoothly as it did brand new. I contacted the company, not truly expecting them to do anything because it was a year later. Well, to my very pleasant surprise, the company immediately responded, asked a couple of questions and then notified me that they were going to send me an brand new replacement rather than having it fixed!! I received the replacement 4 days later!! WOW - if you don't see the rare and great customer service in their actions, then you are not shopping much! Thanks so much Select Blinds! My business is yours in the future!! "

"Always get a good product at a very reasonable price from Select Blinds. "

"The product was delivered as the email notices indicated. Measurements are correct. I'm impressed with the services. Thanks you. More orders are on the way!"

"Had it not been for the patience and professionalism of my on-line chat session with Karlie, I would have returned the blinds I ordered.
She answered all my questioned, offered potentials solutions that were mutually beneficial and I am about to place my second order.
Thank you for such great customer service!
Pam

"replaced a broken on arrival blind. at no charge. great"

"Easy directions on site. Fast delivery and good product. I would buy again from them. Dave"

"The solar blinds are terrific. Easy to hang and look wonderful. Great value."

"I ordered some shades from Select Blinds November, 2014. One of them broke in March 2015. I spoke to Jason Short in Customer Service and described the broken shades and sent him a picture as proof. Because the shade was for my bathroom, Jason understood the urgency and processed the replacement shade right away. I received the replacement product in 8 calendar days! Jason was very kind and caring. I was very impressed with the exceptional service at Select Blinds."

"Quick Ship...Easy install...Perfect fit"

"AWESOME!
My first order came and I was shocked and pleased at how nice my blinds were and how accurate the description on the website was. Because the total price was so reasonable I was prepared to be disappointed in the actual product. What a nice surprise, even my husband was a bit shocked and pleased, going so far as to actually compliment me on such a great internet find.
My second order came and because I was so pleased by the first order I did not open them in a timely manner. When I did open them - big sigh - not what I wanted. My fault entirely, I must have lost my tiny little mind but although the size and color were right I had ordered the wrong product. Totally embarrassed but thought I'd call anyway.
WOW, and holy moly too. I spoke with Janna Sala and Circe (forgot to get her last name). They were so understanding, neither one said anything remotely condescending or annoyed about how I should have paid more attention when I was ordering. They were so pleasant and cheerful that I actually stopped feeling like quite such an idiot. They placed an order for the product that I really wanted and made the exchange painless. I don't think I've ever had such pleasant customer service, and remember this was MY error not SelectBlinds. SelectBlinds asked that I donate my wrong order to a local organization proving that not only do they have a great product at a more than reasonable price they care about the community. Why would you do business anywhere else?
Recap:Good product (top down bottom up cellular shades)
Great customer service
Socially responsible company

"Every aspect is perfect down to the packaging!"

"Perfect fit/color ... thank you"

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.