Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

"Shades arrived quickly & were very easy to install. They look great!"

"Super easy to order n they came exactly as I measured"

"I love these Roman Shades. This is my second purchase from Select Blinds. I loved the ones so much that I purchased last year, I knew when we did our new room addition I was getting them again and I did. Purchased 5 large ones (the cordless ones) Love, love, love them. They fit the windows perfectly. Look very professional. I have plans to order more.
They come packaged very well so there is no bending in shipping. Turn around time from ordering to receiving was 12 days. (I thought that was super fast considering they are custom made for your size.) I couldn't be more pleased.

"delivered as expected. very good service."

"We are very satisfied with our new blinds. I am now ready to up grade the blinds on our other rental properties. The quality and price are very exceptable. "

"I ordered on line and got e-mail confirmation and when to expect the blinds. I receiver them when expected and were very easy to put up and fit perfectly."

"Excellent products and customer service!! I made a mistake on my order (MY MISTAKE) and they are remaking me a shade and sending it to me for FREE! And they told me to donate the one I messed up on to wherever I want. I have never experienced customer service like this. I really appreciate it! Thanks!!"

"Currently working on a resolution with Select Blinds."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

selectblinds10, Select Blinds rep has responded

“ASEGUY1- We've reached out to you directly. I'm sorry you are unhappy with the quality of the product you have received as well as the remake. We can help you get a product you will absolutely love in your home for years to come. Janna is your personal advocate. Please respond back to her via email or by calling her extension for assistance. Thank you! Select Blinds Customer Service Team”

"I was very impressed and satisfied with the service by Shehab
He was so nice, courteous, and helpful. If other companies had people like him, shopping would be so much easier.
Thank you again to Select Blinds for exchanging my blinds for me.

"We originally selected Select Blinds because of a great sale price on the cellular shades I wanted for our large picture windows. We have really liked the shades for being cordless, nice looking and helping to insulate against heat and cold. When one of the mechanisms broke after 4 years of use, they immediately offered to send a replacement without charge and without returning the broken shade. Great customer service and product."

"Quick delivery and blinds are high quality "

"Great service, easy to talk to and will fix any problem to satisfy the customer....I have had several orders and am satisfied and happy with the quality of the products...They all look and work great..."

"I ordered several sets of faux wood blinds and they were delivered within 10 days. Upon trying to install the blinds, I found they are too narrow.

The blinds are too short horizontally and therefore: 1) do not fit the top bracket and: 2) do not completely cover the window. I ordered the blinds to be 32" wide. The blinds they provided are 31.25" wide and do not fit my windows. I test fitted several of the blinds in several windows and they are all uniformly the same width and too narrow.

Seeing (and believing) the "100% satisfaction" guarantee I called customer service. After discussing this with a customer service representative and a supervisor, I remain unsatisfied with blinds that are too narrow to cover the window or fit into the top brackets. I was offered a token amount as a discount, but this does not resolve the issue with the blinds.

Until then, I have a sheet on my windows...and a big hole in my bank account.

Select Blinds customer service: I have read through the 2,051 reviews and see that you appear to respond to these types of issues. I have also called the customer service number again and again but only get 30-45 minutes waits and no resolution. Please let me know what the next step is.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-17-2014

selectblinds10, Select Blinds rep has responded

“Good evening brandonmc, We certainly do respond and can help! We do take an inside mount deduction on all of our blinds but it is only 1/2" to accommodate for mounting brackets. I'm going to email you directly for more information on options for you. We offered the discount to keep if it is something you can live with if there are minimal size or color issues etc. However, if you dont want to live with them we dont want you to either! Keep an eye out for my email coming shortly. Thank you, Ashley Ponder Customer Service Manager.”

"I am completely satisfied!"

"Ordering was a breeze with trained representatives. Just not sure why there was a 7.95 service charge. If your an on line business there shouldn't be a service charge to purchase goods. "

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.