• Select Blinds Select Blinds Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10

"Quality blinds, great price and they were custom cut for my needs, no trimming the length. Will definitely buy again.

"Thanks for the quick service. The order was received two days ahead of schedule which gave me time to hang the blind prior to the Graduation Party. Thanks again and have a great day."

"I looked and looked for roll up blinds. I am so very happy I found Select Blinds. We bought a new house and it had no window coverings. I wanted roll up ones. I usually have a hard time measuring but they made it so easy. I even got cordless that are wonderful. From beginning to end they were great. Easy to put up and I am loving them in this hot weather."

"I recently ordered top down bottom up shades for my home. I got a great price and the buy three get one free deal. I ordered for the wrong room so reordered 2 more shades to do all 3 rooms, still great price but I was in a hurry and forgot to change default width so got wrong size! I called as soon as I realized it and customer service was great! They helped my get the right size and I donated the wrong ones to habitat for humanity and got credit for it towards the new ones! I am quite impressed and would definitely recommend Select Blinds to friends!!!"

"The shades that I ordered were great quality, easy to install and fit perfectly. I will be ordering again very soon!"

"Excellent Service and Product. "

"Somehow this survey came through on my gmail account but all other emails associated with this sale did not. Had to call and have emails sent to my husband's non gmail account. So now I get a survey from you on my gmail, what gives. That cannot be a gmail problem. Otherwise I am satisfied with product and cost."

"Beautiful product. Easy to install."

"Blinds came very quickly and even though there was some slight damage to a few of them, Kyler at customer service took care of it quickly."

"Great. Appears to be quality."

"Good selection of shades; however, I couldn't get a larger sample from the vendor for 4 weeks. Two customer service agents helped me but there was no follow up. I finally got tired of waiting and cancelled my order. Sample came 4 days after I cancelled. Hated losing my 35% discount. "

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

selectblinds31, Select Blinds rep has responded

“Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry the sample was delayed in being sent to you. I have called and left you a voicemail to assist you further. Please feel free to contact me back directly. Thank you!”

"Extremely pleased with the American SheerWeave 5% Solar Shades. Installed 2 on screened porch. They're beautiful - wish I had done this years ago. Price was better than custom order at Lowe's or Home Depot. Selectblinds sent status emails. Shades arrived on time in perfect condition. Appreciated the tracking number to monitor transit progress. Before ordering spoke with customer service twice and both were excellent experiences - kind, pleasant, informative reps."

"It's a great blind that does block out 99% of the light."

"Product quality is as advertised. Blinds were made exactly to my specifications. Very happy with purchase. Will order from this company again if I need to replace the blinds in the other windows. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends. "

"Great blinds and a great price will use them again the future"

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.