Stores > Select Blinds

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

2016-07-27

The color and fit is so perfect

"Very easy to order. My husband found them quick to install. They stream line my bay window and kitchen windows for a uniform look on the visible side of our home. Fed Ex delivered the set of two with one missing. Paul, on the West Coast line reordered it that very night and it arrived safely with no extra charge. I will shop this site again!"

2016-07-26

"We order blinds for large front winder, smaller dining room window, patio doors and kitchen window over sink. First 40% discount was fantastic, buy3 get 1 free helped us save even more and free shipping greatly appreciated. We had questions regarding measuring and found the customer service people very helpful. Blinds arrived and we were a little nervous about installation but was surprisingly easy. Very happy will all of the products we ordered."

2016-07-26

Select Blinds are the Best

"My sister ordered these and I loved them immediately. We measured and ordered, delivery was quick, and installation was the only catch as the screws were not the same in each package. Had to purchase the right size to complete installation. Otherwise, they are beautiful, hang nicely, make a huge difference in the look and feel of each room, and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend the product and the company ! "

Good quality and looking

"This is the second time I order blinds from SelectBlinds. I ordered 4 blinds ~6 months ago. My wife and I really like the product, and we received a lot compliments from friends. So, I ordered 5 more blinds this time. "

This review was modified by schen4 on July 26 2016 08:55:13 AM

blind order

"easy ordering & install, delivered on time"

2016-07-25

"Very easy to install the blinds .Great quality and look great."

2016-07-24

Shady in Florida

"The blinds are perfect. They look and fit so nice. The delivery was quick and everything came in good condition, I would use this company again."

2016-07-24

"We have order multiple times, and so far have been very satisfied with the blinds."

2016-07-23

Very impressed!

"Shades arrived on time and were super easy to install. I was very satisfied with the company and their product!"

2016-07-23

I made the error!

"I ordered 8 blinds for my new home and I transposed the height and width on 4 of them in my order. When they arrived, I was super upset that they came with the wrong measurements but when I checked my order it was my error not Select Blinds. They sent them exactly the way I ordered them. When I called to re-order the correct size, they graciously offered me 50% off on my order. Wow!!"

2016-07-22

blinds

"The blinds were easy to install, look great and fit well. I like the locking feature and hope it keeps the heat and cold out with it's double cells."

2016-07-22

"Great quality! Very timely! I would recommend to everyone!

2016-07-21

great blinds

"got the cordless up/down blinds - look great!"

2016-07-19

Love these blinds

"Can't believe I waited so long to replace my blinds. I love the top down bottom up cordless feature. And the price isn't too bad either."

2016-07-18

Excellent investment

"I love my new wood blinds. They look like they were made for the Andersen Windows. They look beautiful!"

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.