Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10

"Great quality and customer service! "

"My blinds did not fit and I am still in limbo and I have paid for the blinds, yet I have no blinds. I am very disappointed."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-10-2014

selectblinds31, Select Blinds rep has responded

“Hello Andrea_Bridges,
Thank you for your feedback. I would be happy to assist you with your recent window covering purchase. Please contact me directly at 480-223-0936 or Kristie.Nudo@selectshops.com. Thank you, Kristie”

"I like the blinds.. were reasonably priced and easy to hang"

"Took longer than I expected to get the blinds. Didn't ship within 3 day window."

"I just had the most delightful experience learning about Select Blinds, figuring out what I needed, and placing an order with the help of Jessie, a young woman who takes phone orders, and with some additional help from Erin, another lovely phone person. Accomplishing this is NOT a simple task, and I could NOT have done it with joy and ease without Jessie. There are many details, and options, and the website and the phone help is not only professional, they also made it a happy experience! Who knew that could be possible! I know the quality of the product is really good, because a friend has Select Blinds in his home. I know the prices are an amazing value, because I researched other on-line blind companies. What astounds me is that I enjoyed myself, primarily because Jessie was such a delightful helpful patient positive knowledgeable person! You can not go wrong using Select Blinds, and do not hesitate to get phone help from them--you will end up having a good day!"

"Great service. Frankly I was a bit worry when I ordered from them but you can't find better quality for that price. And customer support is awesome. I stupidly broke a few brackets. They sent a couple new ones in a few days. "

"Items damaged during shipping were not replaced. Poor quality products."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-09-2014

selectblinds10, Select Blinds rep has responded

“Good morning cgodinho06! I am showing the valance returns were damaged in your order and we have been waiting from you the new size that you need these to be. When you add those spacer blocks to the blinds we sent you it adds depth needed to fully cover the sides. If you can even tell us how many spacer blocks you used per bracket we can calculate the size needed for the return. Circe has sent you 2 follow up emails on this since June and also left a voicemail for you this morning. Let us know so we can get these out to you! If you prefer not to give any size information we can certainly remake at the original size as well. If something else arrived damaged not reported let us know too! Circe is available at 888-257-1840 or circe.zamora@selectshops.com. We are always willing to help!”

"I went online and found exactly what I was looking for. I then measured my window according to their instructions and video. My shade was sent to me in quickly, as promised, was easy to install and looks beautiful. I am a repeat customer."

"Fast shipment, product arrived as described. The 2" basswood blinds are attractive and made, or at least assembled in, the U.S.A. Some of their other products are imported, I believe. I've ordered from Select Blinds before, and their offerings seem much better than similar products from the big box retailers. For example, they finish the cut ends well, and also have solid bottom rails with nice detailing. Their latest ones also have magnetic attachments for the valances, which is a big improvement over previous versions with plastic clips which are not attractive and which tend to break or scrape the paint off the valance.

My blinds came set up for inside mounting, although I thought I had specifed outside mounting, since I had wanted the valance with the return. Perhaps it was an issue of not allowing cookies or something, since I was fairly certain that I had specified that. AAR, when I called, they offered to send me the other valances without charge, and the representative was extremely courteous and provided good customer service. It was obvious that he had received good training, and he used the right word and phrases to make me feel that he was intent on satisfying the customer, and that Select Blinds was a company with high standards. I'll order from them again!

"The top down bottom up blinds are fabulous. The rails match the fabric perfectly. The shades close and open as they should. The window fit is perfect. We will be ordering more blinds in future"

"they fit great...thank you.....rex"

"We have ordered several times from Select Blinds and have always had great service and received our product satisfactory."

"Quick service and great craftsmanship. Would definitively order again."

"Your line is a little more pricey than competitors, but I understand your warranty and product is above the rest . "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-05-2014

selectblinds10, Select Blinds rep has responded

“docmzb10- Thank you for your feedback! We always love hearing from customers about their true feelings since customer satisfaction is our highest and most important priority. Thank you for taking the time to speak with Alyse today. If you need anything else don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at 888-257-1840. Have a wonderful weekend.”

"I truly LOVE Select Blind!! They are wonderful to work with. I purchased my blinds from them for my entire house and love them. To make Select Blinds even better my home got broke in to, I did online chat with Amber H. and told her parts of my blinds were damaged and she said that they will replace the parts at no cost to me!!! HOW WONDERFUL! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! When our chat was over I received a link to leave this review and am more than happy to write this review as Select Blinds is great! "

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,845 merchant members.