Stores > Select Blinds

Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10

2016-04-27

Very helpful and patient

"I ordered bottom up/top down shades and like a dope thought I received bottom up only and emailed them a strongly worded letter. They were so patient and professional. I took a longer look at my shades and they were EXACTLY what I ordered. They were just as gracious with my apology email. The shades fit perfectly into 3 bay windows (each ones dimensions a little different). I love the look, the color and the functionality and will be ordering at least 3 more blinds in the near future from this reputable, professional company."

This review was modified by mikeboth1 on April 27 2016 10:46:42 AM

Easy Peasy

"I heard an advertisement on the Bobby Bones radio show, went on line and ordered that night.
The blinds showed up in 10 days, the order was accurate and the sizes precise.
Installation was a snap; literally!!
Simply install a clip to te window frame and snap the blinds in to them. I couldn't have asked for a simpler install.
They look and work great!!
Thank you Select Blinds.

always late

"this is the 2nd time that the order has been very very late in delivery. Both of the owners that I work for have told me to not order again when there are time constraints."

2016-04-25

I LOVE my new black out blinds!!!!

"I ordered top down bottom up blackout blinds and installed them myself - it was so easy! AND I saved about $800 had I gone with a local decor store. Thanks SelectBlnds.com!"

2016-04-25

"Easy to navigate site and order blinds. Blinds were send on a timely manner and fit perfectly."

good looking but

"nice looking product for the price but the function of the shades leaves something to desire. I purchased Top down bottom up shades, easy to install but when you pull down the shade from the center clip they are not even from side to side so you have to straighten them out, not the end of the world but one more life's little pain in the *ss....."

Love those blinds!

"Delivered in a timely manner. The blinds were easy to install and look great. "

You're so lucky to have Misty Gentry - without her 1 star ... with her 5 stars

"Dear Select Blinds -

I recently placed order #3888378 for a purchase of 4 new blinds to match the existing 2 I installed last year. Although I ordered the same exact blinds, they arrived with contrasting headers. Totally unacceptable for my purposes.

I called the company and was connected to Misty Gentry. She listened well to my reasons for being dissatisfied and offered to contact the factory on my behalf. Bad news - the shades are now made with contrasting rails and footers. But did that stop Misty, no!

Misty did not hide behind some company line like "that's how the shades are made now" or any some such. She voluntarily went back to the factory and arranged for my blinds to be repaired such that the rails would match my previously installed shades.

Additionally, she tracked every step of the process - the return, the factory repaid, the reshipment. I was absolutely wowed by her level of commitment to my shades. At each juncture, Misty sent me an email letting me know what was happening and what the next step would be. Her investment allowed me to simply relax during the process.

I am thrilled to let you know that my new shades have arrived and perfectly match the existing 2. I will be ever grateful to Misty for all of her help and, er it would be wise if Select Blinds were as well. I am a pretty tough customer, when I opened the contrasting shades and I was informed that "this is how they made at the factory", my plan was to simply return the shades and refuse the credit card charge. After all, I had not received what I had ordered and it seemed a fair solution.

Only Misty and her willingness to go the extra mile (in fact many extra miles) to get me exactly what I had ordered. Had it not been for her terrific and compassionate service, I would have cancelled the order and whined to all of my friends about what a terrible experience I had with the company.

Thanks ONLY to Misty and her help - I am now walking around telling anyone who will listen what a great company Select Blinds is and how they are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure the customer is satisfied. You can rely on me to return to your company again and again because of this experience.

Thanks Misty for being so friendly, so proactive, and so helpful. You turned what was a big bummer experience for me into success. And thanks to you, my living room looks great with its all around matching shades.

Many sincere thanks -
Elizabeth

This review was modified by ECurado on April 24 2016 03:27:05 PM

Great Blinds!

"I love my new blinds! I have ordered a few times from Select Blinds and have been extremely satisfied with each experience!"

2016-04-22

"Easy to measure, fast delivery, well packed, easy to install"

Good Job!

"Blinds arrived on time and work great!"

I've got you covered

"I have made three separate orders from Select Blinds. The measurements have been spot on. One blind had a mechanical problem, which Select Blinds cheerfully replaced the blind in a matter of days. Communications with their staff has always been a pleasure. I will recommend their products and services to others."

2016-04-21

Order on hold...no product so can't make delivery

"Hard to tell how happy I am..."

2016-04-21

Select other blinds (UPDATE)

"My order was in production for weeks longer than I was told it would be. Then it was an unnecessarily hard process to cancel the order.

If you're in no rush for blinds, maybe they're good; if you want blinds in less than a month, just go to a brick and mortar store and get them done.

UPDATE:
SelectBlinds reached out and offered to refund my money and send the blinds to me for free! Very nice of them. I still haven't received the blinds yet and I don't know when they'll get here, but I appreciate the effort by SB.

This review was modified by rileyql on April 26 2016 03:05:33 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-21-2016

selectblinds10, Select Blinds rep has responded

“It was a pleasure speaking with you today, again I am sorry for the back order delay we have had with this product. As you can see we take our customer satisfaction very seriously. I hope that we have earned your satisfaction and business back for future orders.

Michael C Parsons Director of Customer Service 480-302-5162”

2016-04-19

"Product is very good. I've bought verticals and woodlike blinds for two houses now and I am completely satisfied. Wish they sold replacement parts."

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.