Stores > Select Blinds

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Select Blinds by clicking a star below.

2017-03-22

I love the shades but because of the wide width, it could use a brace in the center for more support.

"Shades are very nice and clean looking. But fragile bracket supporting the long width.

Could use a brace in the center. This morning shade undid itself from bracket altho my installer told me to be very careful in putting them up and down, which I was.

This review was modified by LightGoldenrodYellowAngelfish on March 24 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-03-22

Forget 100% satisfaction guarantee

"Item description (fabric vertical blinds) is not what I received. If I want what was described I'll need to spend another $60 for them to redo the order. I won't be placing the remainder of my order, I'll be shopping elsewhere. UPDATE: received email saying they are redoing the order. I'll update this review again when I receive my order."

This review was modified by EarthYellowAntlion on March 24 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-03-20

"The order was simply painless. The measurements were given and the merchandise was shipped accordingly. Thank you for giving me exactly what I requested. This company will be recommended to family and friends. Kudos."

This review was modified by buettnerat3606 on March 22 2017 04:30:02 PM

Perfect Fit

"I am very satisfied with my purchase. I have ordered online for custom blinds before and been very upset with the poor quality. Select Blinds did an amazing job and I would purchase from them again no questions asked. "

This review was modified by angel_glass_ff7x on March 22 2017 11:30:01 AM

Nice fit, nic eprice

"It's a new house, so the blinds were easy to install. They look much better than the cardboard boxes I was putting over the windows the first couple of weeks I was in the house."

This review was modified by gregmillspe on March 22 2017 06:45:01 AM

Great product

"I purchased cellular blinds. We measured according to directions and when they came they they fit perfectly. One of the head rails was scuffed. I contacted customer service and I sent a photo and they sent me a new one right away. I highly recommend them"

This review was modified by whouston100 on March 21 2017 09:30:01 PM

On the Sunny Side of the Street

"We NEEDED blinds for almost four years before I ordered them. Bright, eastern sun in the summer was heating my sewing room to an unbearable temp. Plus ugly heavy curtains. Not inspiring. The blinds fit perfectly and have transformed the room. Thank you Select Blinds!"

This review was modified by dunnewoldj on March 21 2017 05:30:02 PM

Not happy with products

"I would like to return these items. Can you please advise how to do this?"

This review was modified by kissthechef32 on March 21 2017 12:15:02 PM

Love the chosen light!

"Thank you so much...it is light when I want it and dim when it is supposed to be!"

This review was modified by debmosh7 on March 21 2017 12:00:02 PM

Tremendous customer service

"Submitted order incorrectly, contacted customer service to change prior to production. Thought all was corrected but when order arrived one was not changed. Contacted customer service via email and I received notice the correct item was being produced and shipped. Will recommend to all and use them again. "

This review was modified by Walter_kontra on March 21 2017 07:30:02 AM

Good job

"Blinds were delivered right on time and the order was just as requested. "

This review was modified by dshinytop22 on March 21 2017 06:15:01 AM

2017-03-18

Select Blinds, highly recommended

"Ordered an accordion (up-down) blind from here and I couldn't be more satisfied. The quality and workmanship is fantastic. Arrived when expected and the price was pretty reasonable. Their website shows you exactly how to measure for the perfect fit. If you're looking for new blinds its worth checking out."

This review was modified by sn60107 on March 21 2017 12:30:12 AM

2017-03-17

Disappointed

"The actual shade is fine- but the color was not true to the ads. When I complained to customer service, they blew it off and said I should have ordered a color sample first. They advertise satusfaction guareetee etc but obviously that is just blah blah talk."

This review was modified by carolehall50 on March 21 2017 12:15:18 AM

2017-03-17

Quality blinds on a budget

"After a long and costly home renovation, the last thing I wanted was to get hit hard by high prices and a long process to buy blinds. Select Blinds was awesome. We ordered 6 blinds, all in different sizes and received them in about 4 days after we placed our order. They were easy to install and do a great job of looking great, and also blacking out the light completely. I highly recommend these guys and we are completely happy with the end result."

This review was modified by Seansmithmba on March 21 2017 12:15:16 AM

2017-03-16

Finally got thru to someone

"Chris was very helpful in my situation with hopes I can get my current order corrected with anyou issues later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. "

This review was modified by suestull on March 21 2017 12:00:23 AM

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.