Stores > Select Blinds

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10

2016-11-30

Good As Long As They Don't Arrive Damaged

"I ordered a number of cellular shades and all are very good quality. One piece arrive damaged - the bottom piece had broken plastic on either side and the internal components fell out. I emailed Select Blinds to report the damage, and there response was very nonchalant. The said It was just the plastic ends of the base that broke and that they would send me new ones to snap on myself. They said nothing of how to repair or replace the parts that feel out and sounded like it was no big deal that I paid for new blinds that I now had to repair. I didn't even bother to respond, and decided to figure it out myself. Spending more time going back and forth with them would just end up being more of a waste.
For the price, you can get the same or better quality elsewhere, including having someone come to your home to measure and install, and check out that everything is perfect before they leave. It will be much less time consuming to do it that way, and the process with SelectBlinds - from measuring, to installation, to repairs - will be very time consuming.

2016-11-30

Nice Blinds

"Delivered when promised and quality is great. Very easy to install. "

2016-11-29

Quick accurate and good quality blinds

"I like their chat customer service. I had to update my shipping address after my order had been placed and it was quick and easy. My cellular shades arrived in about 5 days from when I placed my order."

2016-11-28

Blinds that work.

"Great product, good prices and fast delivery."

2016-11-27

The clip

"Called and was missing one plastic clip for a blind.now I've bought 9 blinds for over $1000 dollars and they tell me I have to send pics of everything. REALLY.i fixed it myself.still have to replace 10 more blinds in my home but not through these people."

2016-11-26

"Ordered from Select Blinds before and had a great experience. This time, part of our order was missing. The Blinds we received were as expected and good quality, but it took three weeks to get the remaining portion of our order. When we did, the company sent the wrong finish. After working through online chat for the first round, I tried phoning in this time. After waiting 2 1/2 hours for a call back, the rep was pleasant, but the problem is far from fixed. Had to send pictures to prove the COMPANY'S mistake. Still waiting for Select Blinds to make things right. In all I give Select Blinds a 5 on the quality of what we received, but a 1 for the handling of their mistakes. Hope I will be able to change this rating. "

2016-11-26

Renovated Rooms Means New Blinds

"When you spend lots of money renovating a kitchen and living room the last thing you want to do I settle on cheap blinds to save money. My husband and I stumbled upon the select blinds website and read all the great reviews on the top down bottom up honey comb style blind we were looking for. We decided to order them
And I am so glad we did! The quality of the blind is superior and they were easy to install. We saved money but did not settle on quality. We are happy customers.

2016-11-25

Very Good Quality Great Price

"Very satisfied, could not have bought blinds of this quality anywhere else."

2016-11-25

"The blinds arrived on time. All blinds were perfect. The prices were very competitive. My only suggestion to consumers is to fill out the customer login section before purchasing...(do not purchase as a guest) because that is the only way you can contact customer service on line. My only negative comment is that because I purchased as a guest I was forced to call customer service to check on something and those calls were not returned. "

2016-11-24

"I am very satisfied with the blinds I received. They are very sturdy and easy to operate."

2016-11-23

"Nice blinds very easy to install wife is happy "

2016-11-23

Now you see me, now you don't

"We received the blinds and they match the house decor perfectly. It would have been better if there were some instructions on how to attach them. I've only been able to put up one of the 6 we ordered. Maybe I'll find the instructions in another box. I managed to figure it out anyway. Great product."

2016-11-21

Pretty Darkness

"I love all 7 honeycomb blinds I ordered from Select Blinds. I moved into a new home and needed window coverings. It was really cool to be able to order samples to review color choices. I could actually see what a blind would look like instead of having to rely on webshots. I would recommend Select Blinds to anyone needing window coverings. (I already have!) All my orders were delivered intact and on time."

This review was modified by mollie_mcclain-55420 on November 21 2016 07:37:09 PM

2016-11-21

Blinds are Great! Huge, frustrating delivery issues!

"After almost 3 weeks and what appears to be a major FedEX mess up, we received MOST of the blinds. Very happy with what we have - now having to wait for the remaining 2 that didn't show up to be re-sent.

We do like the blinds - look great, easy install. Maybe the company needs to re-assess using FedEx. Instead of delivering to our very rural location, after the major mess-up, the truck left our order at a business location not even 2 miles from us!

2016-11-20

Love Select Blinds

"I have purchased window furnishings from Select Blinds for years. The customer service is very good. Their sales are great, and the product is always excellent. I would highly recommend Select Blinds. "

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.