Store Information Store Info
Select Blinds Coupons
  • Rating 9.12/10 7,776 reviews

Select Blinds is a merchant member
    Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Select Blinds contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10

All 7,776 Customer Reviews

"The blinds were as ordered & work, but the little clips that go inside the bottom rail to hold the rods in were missing on at least 1/2 of the 8 blinds we ordered. Once hanging, they work fine, but we had to keep them horizontal the whole time so that they didn't come apart. Seems a bit careless in construction or perhaps quality control wasn't checking all orders."

"Product, service excellent."

"they make everything easy the measuring, the ordering and the installation instructions. AND THE BLINDS ARE GREAT!!!"

"I finally got around to installing (4/21) the larger of the two blinds that I ordered. Two issues are evident:
(1) After installing and extending the blind for the first time, I could see the fabric had a dark residue all over it (not dust). It is visible with daylight shining through, but not so much at night.
(2) I am unable to adjust the Up/Down limits by following the instructions. As a result, my leveling adjustments are undone, when the blind is fully retracted.

Other than that, the blind is as expected and the measurements are 'spot on'.

"Easy to install and looks fantastic! I can't go back to any other blinds!"

"I was pleased with the timing and quality of my blinds"

"Took a long time to receive the blinds. There was no email communication as to when they would be shipped and when I would be receiving them . I had to contact customer service to receive this info."

"Very nice. Easy to install."

"Best selection of blinds. Great quality and fast friendly service. Highly recommend! "

"Order did come with valance clips, it took two calls to customer service to get correct valance clips which were sent out. "

"Blinds were delivered promptly and the installation was easier than expected. The quality of vinyle was fair. Overall, I am satisfied."

"Great Blinds, an everything it says it is! SImple and perfect for me!"

"So far we are completely satisfied. They were easy to install 10 - 15 min each. If they are installed in hardwood, use the next size bigger drill bit than is recommended. The delivery of them was very prompt for northern Minnesota. Thank you."

"They look GREAT in our showroom windows!"

"I was very satisfied with my purchases. It was wonderful to be able to select just the size and color I needed. The order shipped very quickly and the blinds were very nice. Love them!!"