Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

"Shehab made it easy to order over the phone and helped with some items that I was unable to select on the website. He also verified that there was enough clearance to install the shades and reviewed the warranty information with me."

"They did a great job. The blinds fit perfectly according to my The quality is very good. I even received them in 10 days, when thye quotes 2-3 weeks. Nice work!order."

"Thanks to Karlie at "Select Blinds" and the help of a friend with a saw, I have the blinds and valances up and they look great. It has taken lots of time to get everything together but I am finished with this church project. 10/20/14

"Directions came in the box, but would have preferred that there weren't so many varieties in there. Fairly easy to set up compared to the blinds and system that I had bought last year. "

"I have been satisfied with all the products we have ordered and the customer service was excellent."

"I had a great experience with the customer service representative who place my order. I am eager to receive and mount my blinds, and will likely order from Select Blinds again in the future. "

"Pleased with consistent quality."

"Have ordered with them before and always pretty satisfied. They are prompt and answer any issues or questions I may have. They are a little difficult to install (we always get the cellular ) and not as easy to take off and reposition as the Levelor brand but all and all fairly satisfied."

"Excellent fit easy install fantastic product did 3 windows installed in hour"

"One of the shades is too wide for a corner window. It is located where two window meet at the corner. I contacted your office and was put in touch with a woman named Gina to find out how to fix the issue.

I am waiting to find out if they can cut it down or replace it. It was not the installer's fault as they were not informed I had purchased the oil rubbed bronze head piece. I would like to resolve this issue asap, as I paid over $1800 for the roller shades.

Other than this issue I am very satisfied with the product, they look beautiful!

"Ordering was easy and the product is great. Blinds look fabulous!"

"The blinds I oreferred are made very well and have exceptional quality fabric. Comparable to high end specialty blinds at a fraction of the price. I will be ordering again for other windows in my home."

"I want to thank KARLIE for helping me out on the product that I brought, she was a relief for the blinds, I had called about 2 weeks earlier and the lady I talked to was going to charge me for the damages, but it was under warranty, which KARLIE told me , which the other lady didn't, kinda frustrating when it was easy when its under warranty. THANK YOU KARLIE"

"SelectBlinds made my ordering blinds for my home very easy. They were always available to answer my questions, the staff was very friendly and my order was delivered on time. I've placed two big orders with SelectBlinds in the past, and I will use them again."

"I had to contact Select Blinds for some warranty replacements about 10 months after my order. I spoke with Amanda, who promptly had the replacement parts sent out to me. She also had my torn shade remade and delivered to me within two weeks! I am very pleased that Select Blinds stands behind their products with such wonderful customer service! Thank you Select Blinds, and thank you Amanda!"

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.