Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10

"The price was great and everything was delivered in a timely manner. Hopefully installation will be as smooth as ordering."

"We chose Select Blinds because of the great prices and reviews. There was a fluke with our order that sent our blinds from the manufacture to the corporate office instead of to our address. By the time this was discovered, I needed the blinds in the next two days. Everyone I spoke to (Jessie and Erin) were both extremely helpful. They located the order, and they are currently being shipped overnight to my home. So even though it wasn't the ideal situation, everyone was extremely helpful and quick to solve the problem!"

"Great website very user friendly. Followed instructions and installed blinds myself the only difficulty I found was sliding those little handles on the cordless blinds.

Recommend this company to anyone looking for good product at a very competitive price.

"Janna Sala provided me with the most exceptional customer service I have received of late. She went above and beyond and really put my needs as the client first. Janna epitomizes what client service is all about and I sincerely thank her for a wonderful experience. I will shop at SelectBlinds again due to this. Thank you Janna."

"Delivered on time with high quality blinds"

"Delivered promptly and easy to install. Good quality for the price. "

"I ordered 10 blinds. I recieved them all in a good shape extremely well packaged. The sizes were all correct. Easy mounting. I really want to congratulate select blinds for their professionalism."

"Still waiting on my blinds?"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

selectblinds10, Select Blinds rep has responded

“Good morning adw1643, Your blinds are being delivered tomorrow. Due to the large size of the blind shipping it via a freight company can take a little longer than a standard FedEx ground shipment. We are very sorry to keep you waiting, we want your blinds to get their safe and sound. Thank you for choosing us and please feel free to call 888-257-1840 or email contact@selectblinds.com if you have any other questions or concerns. Sincerely, Select Blinds Customer Service”

"My order arrived sooner than expected, and everything fit perfectly. I will definitely order again.

Jean

"They came, they fit -- can't ask for more"

"The blinds were not up to the same standard as I have received in the past. The company did give me a discount of 10% for keeping them as they are and not returning them"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

selectblinds10, Select Blinds rep has responded

“Annab-2148 I'm very sorry you are unhappy with your last order from us. We have the best satisfaction in the blinds industry and if you don't want it you don't have to keep them! We can help! We offered a discount at your approval only if you think its something fair and acceptable to you which happens from time to time. If you have changed your mind please call us at 888-257-1840 or email contact@selectblinds.com and we can help find a product you are happy with for years to come. Thank you, Select Blinds Customer Service Team”

"Great service. Our cellular shades are perfect!"

"Just what I order. Every Blind was perfect."

"The blinds were fine. How about getting better hardware. The screws are cheap and the heads strip out when installing the blinds."

"There was only one small problem with my order. One blind came with the wrong type of lift. Not a big deal but now I have to go to the trouble of contacting Select Blinds to get the correct lift. Overall I'm satisfied with my new blinds. Hopefully the quality is good enough that the blinds will stay nice looking and last for a decent amount of time. "

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.