Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

"Great and timely service, articulates clearly and very knowledgeable!"

"Janna, with Select Blinds did a wonderful job of assisting me through my order process, a return, a credit and a re-order. I dealt with Janna the entire time - not a single automated system. What a wonderful change of pace.

Fantastic customer service.
Thank you.
LouAnn Haaf

"Excellent product. Easy to install"

"Ordering is easy and the Customer Service is great! "

"We've ordered through Select Blinds for various blinds the last 10 years or so. When we called to replace a large blind that was broken the sales rep said that we could have it repaired for much less money. We called later to get a quote for repairing our blinds that no longer lowered from the top down and two that needed new continuous loop pulls. Kyler Loper was the rep that walked me through this process. He was very helpful, patient and quick about getting us the information we needed to have our blinds repaired. Thank you! Amy Porter"

"Very pleased with talking to customer support. I had a small issue with on of the blind sizes not fitting and the issue was resolved very professionally and immediately. In additon, the premium faux wood blinds were the perfect color and very good quality. Will definitely use Select Blinds again."

"The blinds I purchased are of excellent quality for the price. They are attractive, energy efficient and easy to install. I have received numerous compliments on them."

"I have used Select Blinds for years and their products hold up over time. I bought faux wood blinds. I am a woman and am learning it be my own handyman. First time I installed them, I had a learning curve as I do with all my home projects and then after that it was fast and easy to install. I like the challenge. Customer service is very good."

"we have been ordering blinds for our new house and families houses through you guys and we are 100% satisfied.they are great blinds"

"My second experience with Select Blinds customer service was EXCEPTIONAL! Although my first experience was not as good, I am very glad I called back and was able to talk to Erin. My original order was incorrect in many ways, but I had the pleasure of speaking with Erin the second time I called. This customer service representative, assisted me through the process of getting the correct shade for our patio door.

As I also work in Customer Service, I really appreciate it when I reach a representative that can actually help the "customer". Erin should be given an award for "Exceptional Customer Service".

I hope each time I contact support in the future, I get Erin!

Regarding my stars rating, although they promoter "free shipping" that only applies to a certain size. Therefore, I was disappointed to have to pay extra for shipping the longer head rail. If they had shipped this piece separately, it would not have been very heavy and would not have been so expensive to ship the entire order.

Also, due to my first call to customer service, which I felt was not handled well, those star rating were a little lower. If I could rate just my second call to customer service in which Erin helped me, I would rate her service and the company's customer service a 10!

"Super great service & can't wait to receive my order!!!"

"This is my second order from Select Blinds. Excellent customer service, quality products and great prices."

"The blinds that I received and installed are great! I had to return one of the 4 I bought. They treated me right as far as the charges, etc., but the return process took way too long. I will buy from them again & would recommend Select Blinds to friends."

"We ordered Flauxwoods Blinds and had no problems with installations. They are exactly what wanted in our entry."

"Fast shipment and looks great!"

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.