Stores > Select Blinds

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review Select Blinds by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

Excellent experience with Select Blinds

"Quality of the product is good, I like their customer service (Leah is the agent I chatted with online), the process of ordering + the pricing. I believe I will continue to use their service and product in the future.

Great company!

2017-09-19

Mostly Satisfied

"Was mostly satisfied overall. I thought I was supposed to receive a notice when it was being shipped out so I would know when to expect it. The wait to get them seemed longer than what I was expecting. Other than that, no problems."

2017-09-18

Love the blinds but the screws were poor quality

"The online order system was easy, with good descriptions of how to measure correctly.
I was frustrated in the hanging process. I thought I was having issues because I was hanging on hard wood frames. As it turned out, my problem was that the screws stripped when I used a power screwdriver to put in the hardware. I needed to purchase substitute screws before I could continue the job. Once that problem was solved, the blinds went up quickly. I LOVE the look of my new blinds. I removed the curtains because they covered the blinds. Now my windows have a fresh, contemporary look. Thanks

2017-09-17

Satisfied

"Delivered timely with broken pieces"

2017-09-15

So far - happy customer

"I am a 65 year old Computer challenged lady. When I called into the company for help I got Seth Miller. Seth was very patient and kind. An exampl of very good public relations. I look forward to having my new blinds in my home. "

2017-09-14

Great customer service

"Seth did a great job to make my orde was correct and updated "

2017-09-14

Good customer service

"I had ordered blinds and accidentally ordered wrong dimensions. Seth was very helpful and offered a discount on my next order, since there is no return policy for items ordered wrong by the customer. Overall I am very happy with my order from Select Blinds and will be ordering from them in the future. Installation was simple. "

2017-09-13

Still haven't received half of my order

"I have used Select Blinds several times, and never had a complaint until the latest order. Half of my order shipped quickly, the other half is who-knows-where. I've emailed, called, used their instant chat and no one can tell me the status of the order. It's been several weeks, and we've already moved to our new home. I'm disappointed and will likely not order from them again. "

2017-09-13

Great customer service

"We ordered cordless blinds and was not happy with them because they were difficult to open and I called Select Blinds and they could not do enough to ensure I was a happy customer. I reordered the blinds at a reduced cost and I was very pleased with the blinds and service."

2017-09-12

As promised and as measured.

"They were perfect. Great job."

2017-09-07

Great Product

"The Select Blinds website made it incredibly easy to measure and order great shades!

I've wanted top-down/bottom-up shades for some time now but thought they would be too expensive and that I would need a professional to measure and install them. With their website, their instructions were very clear and I was able to feel confident that I could order and install on my own. And they were very affordable too.

No problems

"Great blinds but didn't come with installation instructions. Had to search for it online. "

2017-09-05

Excellent return customer service !!

"It was a pleasure working with Seth and ordering my blinds over the phone !! I am a repeat customer, their cordless mini blinds are great !!! "

Placing order

"Called on Labor Day to order blinds and could not have a better experience. Seth was exceptional, he was patient, looked for additional information on items, and offered suggestions. I have almost quit ordering by phone because of operators inability to communicate. Seth was great to work with!"

2017-09-04

Great costumer service and extended my warranty

"I called and put my order in through the phone and it was so simple! Because I called I got an upgrade in my warranty from 3 to 5 years for free! That's a great value!! I cannot wait to have them delivered!!!! "

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.