Stores > Select Blinds

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10

2016-08-22

Online buying as it should be

"Thanks to SelectBlinds my decision to measure, order and install 20+ blinds myself was a success. The tutorial on how to take measurements of the different types of installations was spot on. Despite the approx 2 week turnaround all of the blinds were delivered as ordered. One of the blinds was defective and I was sent a replacement with no hassle. Perfect buying experience. Extremely happy and so is the wife. "

2016-08-21

Quality not so good.

"My blinds arrived but they have small dents in a few of the slats on each end. I am guessing it has something to do with how they were packaged. Luckily, if you tilt the slats a certain way you cannot notice it. "

2016-08-20

Great Price, Great Product

"I am very pleased, perfect color, quality product and most importantly, very, very easy to install - even for me. Slide up and down with one finger, open and close with one finger. I will order more as needed."

2016-08-20

Select Blinds does it once again!!

"Just hung another room with pleated shades and they look great! Color is perfect. This is my 4th order from select blinds with no complaints. Can't beat the prices when there is a good sale. Only 2 more rooms to go."

2016-08-18

Satisfaction IS guarenteed!

"Everything fit perfectly! 2 sets didn't show up and Select Blinds QUICKLY replaced the missing items. 110% satisfied!"

2016-08-18

No longer blinded by the light

"Ordering the blinds I needed was extremely easy. I just followed their measuring guidelines and placed my order. I ordered 14 blinds, practically all different sizes. The sale they had going on at that time beat the pants off any other supplier. The blinds were delivered in a timely manner as they were processed. They all fit and installation couldn't have been more simple. I'm very pleased. "

2016-08-17

Not the quality I expected for the price

"The bottom and top rails are covered in the blind fabric. It's already frayed and I haven't even hung them or used them. Not sure why the rails aren't plastic like most shades. Not satisfied for the money I spent. "

2016-08-17

Fast Ship, Easy Install & Awesome!

"We placed a large order online. Within 2 weeks our order was done and received an email that they were shipped. They were at my doorstep the next day. Upon opening, they were packaged very well. Install was so easy, we had all 9 windows up and leveled within 2 hours. The quality is amazing. The cordless up/down option is sleek. The built in leveling tool is very handy, quick, and easy to use. The look and color are beautiful. I can't stop admiring them. They have truly helped with efficiency. It blocks out the heat, but filters in loads of natural light. I recommend Select Blinds to everyone. We will be back to order more honeycomb/cellular blinds for the rest of the house soon. Best of all, it is custom made in the USA! Supporting our fellow Americans who exhibit such amazing workmanship in their product at such a reasonable price is the only way to go!"

Perfect!

"I oredered 3 sets of faux blinds with some hesitation. Received them before expected, Beautiful blinds, Perfect custom fit, a really great price and super easy installation! ! Ill be ordereing more without hestation! "

Great product

"My only reason for 4 stars is that it took somewhat longer to receive the order than I had hoped. Nonetheless, excellent quality, just like with previous orders. I'll definitely use Select Blinds again."

2016-08-16

Good price, excellent quality.

"Quick shipping on custom blinds. Great price and high quality blind. Very pleased."

Great blinds

"Blinds look great and the prices were great too. Didn't have any issues with them. I put a note in for them when ordering that the windows were a little bigger than their max size and they came through. If I had one complaint it would be the customer service chat didn't seem the most knowledgeable on the blinds."

Wrong Color Delivered

"I ordered Pearl White. What was delivered was Antique White. Differences are subtle. But, they are distinctly different colors, nonetheless. We are in the process of negotiating. So far, ONE BIG HASSLE!!! "

Nice blinds/quick delivery

"Love the blinds, measuring advice tricky. Got measurement wrong first time since site says to add 2" extra for outside mount. Kept first blind for another window and reordered using original measurements from old blind."

2016-08-15

Great Basic Vertical Blind!

"This was an excellent vertical blind purchase. The blinds look very clean and modern when installed. These basic blinds are constructed well, easy to clean and are also easy to operate. I love the safety wand mechanism that operates the blinds, allowing you to open, close and adjust the blind blades easily when needed. The blinds are also easy to reset when they become unaligned. I bought these blinds on sale which made my purchase even sweeter, saving me about half of what I would have paid at say a Home Depot or Lowes. Shipping was fast and the install was straightforward with the enclosed instillation instructions included with the packing paperwork. Customer Service was also readily available to answer any questions I had about my purchase. I am extremely happy with my new blinds."

This review was modified by burtrquijanojr on August 15 2016 07:28:50 AM

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.