Stores > Select Blinds

Customer service: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10

2016-02-03

perfect

"right fit- right quality-RIGHT PRICE!"

2016-02-03

One defective blind - customer service never bothered to get back to me

"Overall the quality is poor on all the blind's. They do not open and close correctly. They bend at the top and the strings are so thin one has already torn.
One blind came with dents down the whole middle.
Extremely unhappy

2016-02-02

"Ordered for the first time and order was received timely
The issue I had was trying to reach someone by phone as I had to do the "chat"
the phone kept ringing and ringing and then a message came on to leave a message
I did leave a message and no one called me back

2016-02-02

Took payment did not deliver product

"If you are thinking of purchasing from this company, save your money and time. The discount they advertise isn't worth it. We placed our order on Jan. 3 2016, and received an order confirmation, but never a status, eta or tracking number. Over the next 4 weeks we placed 5 calls, wrote 2 e-mails and tried to use their online chat, which is never available during the middle of the day. We were told each time that they could not reach their own manufacturing facility to get a status of our order, and we did all the legwork with no return call. We asked for a refund today- fingers crossed we get it. Horrible service for an online only retailer. "

2016-02-02

A new, and very satisfied customer!

"Thanks for the fast service, good product and very reasonable price! As I slowly replace some old blinds in the house I recently bought, be rest assured, you will be hearing from me again!"

2016-02-01

ALWAYS delivers a quality product

"I have used Select Blinds many times since 2005 and they are always very helpful and their products are great quality.
One time they even let me return blinds that I originally ordered to be cordless but wasn't happy with them. They had me return them and they corded them for me and they were
then perfect!!!!

Just right....

"No surprises....fit perfect in old mount."

2016-02-01

"The blinds are beautiful!

Hooked on Shades

"In the past yr I have ordered 6 top down bottom up shades from select blind's and could not be happier. Will do future business with select blinds, and recomend to friends."

Blind Ambition

"We had a problem with one blind purchased last year. The handling of the replacement was fast and professional. At the same time we ordered more blinds for other rooms. The decision to once again purchase from Select Blinds was a no brainer.
This is THE ONLY blind company to deal with.

Awesome products

"I have ordered numerous times from Selectblinds. They offer great products at reasonable prices. They always have some type of special offer to take advantage of. The blinds are always a perfect fit and always exactly what I expect them to be. I couldn't ask for an easier way to order and receive my blinds."

look at me

"Was very impressed by your member Misty Gentry she was so helpful. "

2016-01-31

Never returned my call for problem

"I had a blind that did not work from the start. I called and was on hold for 15 minuets several times only to then be told by recording that I would have to call back another time and my call was terminated. I then left a call back number 3 times, stating the problem and no one ever called back. The recording when I called also mentioned to go on line and use the live chat option...Tried that 7 times, it never worked. I would not order from them again. In fact I'm an interior designer and place a lot of blind orders. My next large order was NOT with select blinds!"

Rep reply posted Feb-01-2016

selectblinds31, Select Blinds rep has responded

“Hello, Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I am sorry the shade you received was not functioning properly. As promised I will review your call. Thank you!”

2016-01-31

Customer service did not respond

"Called in to report a problem with the blinds not closing together in the middle all the way on the day I installed the blind.
I Sent two pictures as requested by the agent and detailed the malfunction but did not hear back.
I eventually took the bar down and realized that it had been bent, probably during shipping. I was able to spread the rod apart so that the plastic could traverse freely and the problem was solved.
I did have two more blinds to order, but I am going to have them done by another company that may be more responsive if I have a problem.

Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

selectblinds31, Select Blinds rep has responded

“Hello Stevenknotts,
Thank you for your feedback with regards to your order. I am truly sorry you are experiencing an issue with your track. We are happy to assist you and have been reaching out. Please feel free to contact us back. Thank you!”

Quality, Quick, & well coordinated

"I was very pleased to find the exact color I wanted. The response time was excellent and they were so easy to put up. Hall all four installed in less than an hour. They operate perfectly."

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.