Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10

"I am very happy with the quality and the service Select Blinds offers. My order was prompt, correct and easy to install. I chatted with a customer service representative who was very nice and we handled the problem quickly and painlessly. Definitely recommend Select Blinds."

"Had a small ordering issue with my blinds from them, Live chatted with them and they completely took care of the issue. Very good company to deal with."

"Had great customer service experience working with April Daoodi! -Mithi"

"thank you erin~
you were helpful and professional, clear-sighted and patient. i wasn't sure what i wanted, was interested in lots of options and you helped me get my priorities in order.

and when i found the price discrepancy, you walked me through and got assistance from your supervisor, instead of passing it off.

i will recommend you to others. all the best!

"Ordering process with Erin Pauley was outstanding. Very helpful, knowledgeable, polite, patient. Really appreciated her help. We hope the receipt and installation of the blinds goes as smoothly and it will have been a terrific experience."

"I entered the wrong measurements for my shades and had to exchange them for new ones. I spoke with Janna and was very happy to find that I could get them in the right size with no problems so far. It was great to have someone understanding and didn't make me feel worse than I already did about it!"

"I have found your site to be easy to navigate and the prices fair. There does seem to be a problem in identifying the room icon. I have placed a couple of orders with you. Both times, even though I tried repeatedly to identify the rooms the blinds were to be placed in, after keying in the room, it would not record on your order form. This last time, because it was a large order, I requested Live Chat. AFTER the order was placed, she manually recorded the room after I identified it for her. This did take about 20 extra minutes; and seemed unprofessional to me. Mostly, because a month or so the same thing happened when I placed an order."

"I have purchased blinds from Select Blinds dozens of times in the past and have been completely satisfied with quality and performance of all of them. Many of them are now several years old, and still problem free. Most were purchased one or two at a time, and ordered on line, normally a easy process. However, my most recent order involved a large 3-gang double hung window arrangement that required phone help from the order center. Ms. April Daoodi received my call, explained in detail how to measure, how and why various spacing was required, and generally making a confusing situation a whole lot easier. Problem solved? Not quite. When the large, securely packed carton, containing 3 blinds, all hardware, and long valance arrived, the valance was cracked in three places. This carton received some rough handling during shipping! Another call to April, some information details regarding the damage, and a couple days later a new valance arrives, everything is perfect! This is one helpful Lady! Thanks April ! "

"Excellent/professional/knowledgeable customer service by Sheab.great product.I am a returning customer"

"Very nice blinds and very we'll priced. Would buy from again. Will refer other people. Very easy to install."

"Unbelievable customer service!!! No other company these days works this way. I made the mistake and they gave me back full credit and replaced the products with no question. "

"Delivered quickly as promised, affordable great buy 3 get one free. Only downside in order to get the deal again, you would have to order and ship to a different address. "

"THIS IS THE 4TH SET OF BLINDS THAT WE HAVE ORDERED FROM YOUR COMPANY! WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING! MY LAST CONTACT WAS WITH AMANDA QUEEN! SHE IS A "GODSEND!" SHE HELPED AND WAS SO VERY PATIENT AND THOUGHTFUL EVERY STEP OF THE WAY! I RECOMMEND HER HIGHLY FOR A "HUGE RAISE!" SHE IS AN ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY! I TOLD HER THAT I WILL RECOMMEND HER TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!"

"Great customer service. This is my second order with select blinds. Katie Holmes was my customer service rep. She did an awesome job. I gave her the general idea I was looking for and she did all the rest. She was very patient, answered all my questions and even emailed me pictures if I didn't understand something.
I put 6 blinds up in about 90 minutes. They came out perfect.
I plan to order some more blinds soon and will definitely use Katie again. Great job! Couldn't be happier

"We are very pleased with the look of the blinds we ordered (9 total) and the ease of installation. We were missing a small part and we also had questions so had to contact Customer Service a few times and they are always helpful and very nice. "

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.