Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

"These blinds are the perfect fit and look fantastic in my bathroom, exactly what I wanted! Thanks so much!!"

"I had to send a 3 year old blind back for repair. The customer service rep who helped me, Erika, was pleasant and did a great job of getting the repair taken care of for me. It was less than 2 weeks from the time I sent the blind back until it was repaired and returned. I've always been very please with Select Blinds."

"quick and easy, and arrived within a week

"Good service and product. I've purchased blinds from them before and will again when I need blinds."

"We are happy with the blinds we purchased (American Hardwood, in walnut). The order and shipping went smoothly. A few small pieces were missing from the shipment but Select Blinds was very prompt in shipping the missing pieces out to us."

"Awesome blinds!!!!
They fit perfectly and look great.
Room darkening shades definitely work. Cordless functions smoothly.
These were 1/3rd the price of other blinds we have bought, and they installed way easier.
Shipping was fast and free.
I will recommend Select Blinds to anyone.
Josh Madetzke

"Blinds are lovely; appreciate the easy up/down mechanism. One blind arrived with the plastic end cap broken. Could we get a replacement?"

"I am very frustrated with Select Blinds. I had ordered a roman shade quite early in a home remodel (don't ever do this BTW) and when it was FINALLY done, I opened my roman shade and one side wasn't strung correctly -- only one side went up. These are quite expensive, and I was shocked that it arrived defective. I looked at the paperwork and noticed their lifetime warranty. OK. so I emailed them and they said they would make a new one for $70 more. What??? Why not just fix the one they sent me? And -- I can't get through by phone -- you are just on hold forever and then they tell you to leave your phone number and they will call you when they get around to it. This is a terrible experience and I am quite upset about it. Never again -- I can't understand why they have a high rating on Google... I am suspicious..."

"Exceeded my expectation on quality! Fast shipping, will order from again."

"Blind was perfect and also the price. This was the only source that I could find for a faux wood blind within my price range. Thanks for a job well done."

"Real concerned outstanding service and high quality products. Very happy, thank you. Steve"

"Was about to by blinds at a big box store then learned about Select Blinds on the internet. Glad I found Select Blinds. I was able to buy the same blinds for over half the price. Saved over two hundred dollars and got free shipping. Plus the blinds were cut to length. I'm about to place another order to complete the house. Very satisfied with my purchase."

"Extremely fast delivery on a very nice product at a great price. Only suggestion would be better photos of colors available. Will definitely buy from again"

"The colors online do not match the real color of the blinds. So be sure you order samples first.
Read the return policy because you can not return anything for a full refund. They let you keep it and give you about $20 per item store credit. So be very careful.
Customer service is very nice and very helpful through. It's not their fault the policy sucks.
But once you do get your item it looks great and you will love it, if it's the right thing. LOL

"It was perfect.
On time
Perfect fit
Good quality

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,836 merchant members.