Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10

"Purchased faux wood blinds for three windows. They look great installed. They are a good weight and are sturdy. We did not use the screws provided to install. We ordered headers to place over the top box. The headers were cut on a diagonal and did not fit on the "inside mount" of the window and blinds. We contacted the company by phone to get guidance on what needed to be done to install the headers. We were not able to get thru by phone initially though we were placed on hold for a long time. We left our name, number, and related information. A representative did call us back the next day and did provide us with a specific response via email. We were informed that we could purchase the "right" headers for an additional cost. We chose not to. The blinds look fine without them. "

"Happy with the quality. A bit overpriced though for what I received."

"The blinds arrived quickly, in great condition, fit perfectly! They look beautiful!

Thank you!

"Instructions to hang them were a little hard to understand but once figured out went up with no problem. The main thing I wanted them for is so at night no one can see thru them and boy does that work great. Overall very happy with them"

"product met our needs perfectly"

"Good quality and excellent price. I'm a happy customer."

"I want to purchase 4 blinds for my doors. Every time I try to order them your buy 3 get 1 free sale is over. I would like to order them next Tuesday."

"This was my second order of blinds for new homes. Both times I have been completely satisfied with product and service. "

"A very comfortable buying experience. ordered and delivered quickly. Company stands behind their product and their work."

"The customer service was amazing. The original blinds which came had the wrong measurements which was totally my fault (I either didn't measure correctly or I transposed numbers on my order). The customer service rep. went above and beyond to correct this for me.

I wound up sending them back and reordering at no cost. I did, however, pay to have them shipped back which makes total sense being that the original error was mine.

Would do business with them again!

"Have not opened the box yet, but the delivery was very prompt, packaging sturdy and well wrapped. Thank you!"

"The blinds came quickly and fit perfectly. "

"Recieved within a week of ordering. Good quality and very easy to install."

"We are very happy with the shades. Wish we had bought them sooner. Not over priced, easy to order, fast delivery, no complaints at all. Also easy to install. Very happy customer!"

"Blinds were fantastic. Quality was great will reorder again when needing blinds."

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.