Select Blinds Reviews - selectblinds.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.13/10 7,674 reviews

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (7,674)

"The order was shipped quickly and was exactly what I ordered."

"Our blinds came quickly after I ordered them they were cut perfectly and look great on the windows"

"The wood blinds are of a high quality. Even the little "knob" at the end of the cord is solid wood, not plastic like some cheaper blinds I bought earlier. After buying one I bought three more. I love them!"

"Quality material, prompt service. Exactly what I ordered. There were no surprises here. They did a great job and I love my blinds. I will definitely order again. Five Stars!"

"Very satisfied with blins & customer service"

"Shipped quick and fit perfect."

"Everything fit perfectly and we love them! "

"Perfect sizes, prompt delivery, excellent value. "

"The blinds are fantastic. They fit the window perfectly. The quick delivery allowed me to finish my room ahead of time. I am very satisfied with the whole experience.
Thank-you

"Nice Quality, Fast Delivery"

"I'm am so satisfied. Everyday I stare at my new blinds. I'm so happy. Thank you so much. By the way it was 2 separate orders totaling 6 blinds. "

"Select Blinds does a great job of giving easy to understand measuring instructions and delivers a good quality product at good prices"

"the blinds came quickly, were measured perfectly and easy to put up. A success by my standards!"

"Blinds were just as I expected. They reflect so much light in my home"

"Great product. They look fantastic. Customer service was above and beyond."