Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

"My experience with Select Blinds was nothing short of amazing! The website and online ordering was easy to navigate and my blinds were received in perfect condition. However, it was due to a mistake during installation that I experienced the true awesomeness of this company. Because I have a habit of messing with things, I decided to adjust one of the pull cords. Unfortunately, the cleat holding the cord slipped off and the cord shot right up into the top of the unit. Feeling like an idiot, I called customer service to see if I could fix my mistake. I first spoke with Brian (Sp), who was super nice and indicated he would have to refer my question to a member of technical support. A few days later, I decided to call customer service again to see if a solution had been reached. On this call, I spoke with Brittney Henderson. Not only was Brittney extremely courteous, but she surprised me when she said that Brian had already ordered a replacement blind and it would be shipped as soon as possible at no additional expense to me. Needless to say, I was practically speechless. I thought this type of customer service was a thing of the past. Because of my interaction with Brittney and Brian and the overall quality and professionalism of Select Blinds, I am now one of your biggest fans. Not only will I order additional blinds from your company, I will also tell as many people as I can about my experience with your superb company. Thank you, Select Blinds.

Sincerely,
Barry Miller

"I made an order of 6 blinds. I am a man an know nothing about blinds and shades. I called and Shehab walked me thought the process. He was a life saver in measuring to the discounts. I would definitely recommend Select Blinds and especially Shehab to my friends."

"Gina,

Was very reassuring and made the measuring purchase and installation a SNAP!

"Have ordered from select blinds in the past, have always been very satisfied with the quality and price"

"Blinds arrived quickly and look great-"

"GREAT SERVICE! Kim was great, helpful and knowledgeable!"

"Delivery was quick, blinds fit perfectly, install was easy. We really like being able to move the top down or the bottom up. "

"Fast delivery. Well made blinds"

"Am very pleased with the blinds!!!! Will be ordering more soon."

"Arrived on time and fit correctly."

"I have ordered from Select Blinds numerous times and absolutly love the blinds."

"As always great service from select blinds! "

"This order was place to take the place of another order that had some errors in it...On Sept 29th I was on the phone with Amber and we got it all straightened out. Today I discovered the first order had arrived as well. I called right away and Erin was very helpful with that and suggested I donate the blind. I also worked with Falicia and Gabby on Friday the 10th and both were terrific as well. i love your customer service and will definitely use again"

"arrived quickly. was easy to install and fit perfectly in window"

"Initially, my order was incorrect, but you made the corrections and we love them. I would highly recommend you to everyone."

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.