Stores > Select Blinds

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

QUALITY, PRICE & TURN AROUND TIME. A+

"Quick and easy order process; quality, price and turn around time. A+. No damage and no replacements needed! Online tracking too and I like that! Thanks Select Blinds!"

This review was modified by robert_donna on January 20 2017 10:00:02 AM

great as always

"Great blinds at a great price."

This review was modified by rjmsspencer on January 20 2017 07:45:02 AM

Blind sighted

"I've been a satisfied customer of Select Blinds for over 7 years. Recently we ordered 2 Faux Wood Blinds. I didn't realize that the slats were wavy until we received them. We dealt with Customer Service and they went out of their way to help us. The quality of our blinds is excellent and we received them in a timely manner. I can't wait to update some of our older blinds with the new cordless ones. They are so sleek looking and easy to use.

This review was modified by middleswartl on January 20 2017 12:15:01 PM

Surprisingly great!

"Started with a small basement window pleated shade that fit perfectly and good quality delivered quickly.
Followed that up with 4- 6' vertical blinds for the office, and again delivered quickly and perfect fit.
Excellent value and service.
Thank You Select Blinds.

This review was modified by E.Burgos on January 20 2017 05:00:02 AM

Love love love!

"They are really great, fitting perfect my husband installed no complaints from him and the look great! "

This review was modified by Dlf_lifesource on January 19 2017 09:00:02 PM

Gray cordless blinds

"I am disappointed as one of the blinds I ordered is not working. It is in a bedroom and rarely is opened. When I did go to open it, the right side will only go up so far and will not stay open. Very disappointed."

This review was modified by tmmdinc on January 19 2017 07:45:02 PM

Great Product

"Great quality. Love the "no cords" blinds. They look fantastic."

This review was modified by designerbuilder on January 19 2017 07:30:01 PM

Gonna get some more

"We ordered the blinds for one sliding door and 3 windows. They seem to be well made, and were easy to install. The price was very fair and as soon as I get some money saved up I will be ordering more for the remainder of our new home."

This review was modified by dfbinney on January 19 2017 06:00:03 PM

Beautiful new warm look

"We ordered 16 new double cellular blinds. We were perfectly happy with the style and look, just as advertised. One of the 16 had a problem and they quickly accepted a picture for proof and sent a new one the next day. Thank you Select Linds for being a fair and upstanding company."

This review was modified by Steve04021 on January 19 2017 05:45:02 PM

Repeat Customer

"We have ordered from Select Blinds twice after researching many other options available online and in stores. I believe that they had the best value. All the blinds arrived on time and to our exact measurements. We were able to order fabric samples before making out final selections. The only thing that I would change is the number of marketing e-mails that they generate. I had to add them to the junk mail list. I will seek them out again when I need to order blinds and I have recommended them to friends and family."

This review was modified by mmmbc5 on January 19 2017 05:30:04 PM

Excellent service... TWICE!

"Bought replacement blinds for 2 kitchen windows in 2011; service and products were excellent! On-line instructions for measuring windows were clear and easy to follow. Returned to Select Blinds in 2016 to replace blinds on three bedroom windows. Selected the same style blinds and was -- again -- completely satisfied! I highly recommend Select Blinds!!"

This review was modified by ralmassy on January 19 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-01-17

Brackets didn't fit my windows

"The brackets that came with my cellular shades did not fit my windows. When I called customer for help, I was told there was nothing they could do. They didn't have alternative brackets or offer any suggestions on how to modify the existing brackets so they would work. I came up with my own solution which involved cutting down the brackets using a grinder. Thank goodness I'm handy or I would have been stuck with $600.00 of useless shades.
Once mounted with my modified brackets, the shade work great. I'm happy with the shades themselves. The brackets and the customer service could use some improvements.

This review was modified by Bardo4 on January 19 2017 03:15:02 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-17-2017

A rep from Select Blinds, selectblinds10, has responded

“‚ÄúThank you for speaking with us today! I am very sorry that the shades where not able to be mounted flush with your window. With a depth of only 1 1/4" it can be hard to find window treatments that fit flush with that depth. I am happy you where able to make the application work for you. The offer to credit you for the time you spent modifying your window to fit the shade requirements still stands if you would like to accept. We understand your frustration in this matter but are happy the window treatments did end up working for you.”

In the Dark!

"I am shift worker, and I really needed something that would block out every bit of light coming through my bedroom windows. These Roman blinds did the trick. I would highly recommend them. Easy to install, easy to operate. The only I am having is the 6" plastic rod that affixes to the bottom of the shades for some structural support. They keep falling out (they need to snap in tighter - as it is, a feather touch pushes them INTO place, which means a feather touch (something as simple as lifting or lowering the blind) can have them pop OUT of place. Otherwise, first rate!"

This review was modified by clevans2 on January 19 2017 03:15:02 PM

Super simple

"Buying online made me nervous but the price made it worth the risk. Glad I did. Worked great, no issues."

This review was modified by dthellab on January 19 2017 02:45:02 PM

Beautiful Bathroom Blinds

"Easy, economical and perfect.
I will use them again and again!

This review was modified by elisa_hendel on January 19 2017 02:30:03 PM

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.