Select BlindsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

"The roman shade we bought was beautiful.... very well made, easy to hang and the fabric was truly stunning"

"Select Blinds really delivered! Not only are the blinds beautiful, a great price, but they fit perfectly!!

I plan on order for my whole house, which is a lot of windows!

"great customer service !!!!!!!! thanks Erin Pauley !!!"

"The blinds arrived in 2 separate boxes. One of the boxes had strong supports along 2 sides and was banded. The other had no support or bands and was partially torn open. We were afraid that the contents might have been damaged but they were perfect. Putting them up was very easy and they are beautiful. We needed them to filter out the evening sun and they really work. We have already ordered another blind for another location."

"I ordered 13 blinds from select blinds.com on March 3, 2015. After received, I found that there were two blinds that were little wider and could not be installed in any window (I ordered 9 of that size of blinds), as well as that a couple of other blinds with small defect. So I was trying to report to them. They immediately responded and asked me to take photos of the defected blinds in order for them to send parts and replacement. Their services are great and beyond my expectation. I really appreciate their great services.

"Instructions on how to measure for the correct size was clear and precise. Order shipped quickly and fit my window perfectly."

"Michael Dorsey was awesome as the Design Consultant for my order. I am very detail oriented and tend to ask for a lot of information. He was very patient and was able to successfully answer and address my questions. He also called me back as needed when following up with me. I am very pleased with the excellent service he was able to provide me during the ordering process."

"I needed to return an item, which was custom made and was pleased when your company worked with me to create a solution. Thank you, I will continue to tell people about select blinds and my experiences."

"Great service yesterday from Jason Short!
He was thorough and courteous in helping me find what obscure replacement part we needed for a broken blind. Great follow up too. That kind of assistance is not always the case when calling businesses these days!
Thanks Jason!

"I ordered samples and tried to match color of my wood window sills. The blinds I received do not remotely match the sample I chose. I ask about returning and refund but was told they do not refund! Now I have blinds that do not match. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2015

selectblinds31, Select Blinds rep has responded

“Hello DaleandJanette,
Thank you for your recent Selectblinds.com order. I am sorry the blinds do not match the color of your samples. I am happy to work with you and come to a resolution together. I have emailed you and requested photos of the blinds along with the samples you have received. Thank you!”

"Very easy to place order, instruction for measurement very easy to understand, allowed for a perfect fit for the window."

"I love my new blind! It looks great in my bedroom and was very easy to install. The ordering process was quick and easy and it was delivered on time. I will definitely be ordering more blinds from here."

"Shipped quickly and fit perfectly.Also very easy and quick to install. We order the blackout woven shades and they are perfect for our nursery!"

"Reliable and accurate on delivery!"

"Great quality and easy to place order web site.
The samples take long time to get, however the product itself is delivered somewhat fast.

Share Select Blinds's store rating

Select Blinds is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Select Blinds is a merchant member
Select Blinds participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.