Stores > Seicane

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Seicane by clicking a star below.
2017-10-19

Good Job!!!

"Thank you for all your help and your patience with me.Great! That worked.I now have sound .The unit is in and looks wonderful. I will put in a positive review on a few sites I am connected with and blogs. Thx got it working now. Oh, I should mention that the Navigation Maps work every well. Great 3 D graphics which are easy to view when driving - and voice prompts are very helpful for making turns while I follow directions from the navigation system. I am satisfied with this unit now, definitely make more orders in the future."

2017-10-18

Support are not responding

"The system worked perfectly fine in the first couple of months, after which bugs started popping-out.

First the bluetoothe connection to the phone simply stopped working and I cannot stream music to it.

The USB 3G adopter that I connected is not recognized by the device, unless I tether my phone's 3G connection via WiFi. The moment I disconnect the car device from the phone WiFi network, the USB 3G adapter gets lost and can no longer be read.

I've tried contacting support from the manufacturers, however, they never answered my emails.

2017-10-18

DO NOT BUY FROM SEICANE

"You have been warned.

On Sept 19 I purchased one of their Android head units for my 2008 Civic Si. Sent them the photo of the dash and exact model of my vehicle and the order was processed. I then noticed in the photo that the passenger airbag warning light is missing from their product. I emailed them which was ignored more than once and the package arrived more than 2 weeks later. Sure enough it didn't have the airbag light AND the wiring harness was completely wrong. I have now contacted them almost 20 times via email regarding this including photos only to receive generic responses from their "sales" email. Insanely frustrating!!!! Needless to say I now have a $297 POS ($70 shipping) sitting on my dining room table and I'm definitely not getting a refund from Seicane. I'm not speaking with Amex and Paypal to see if they can assist. In their last email they actually told me to just unplug the passenger airbag sensor with the car running so the idiot light doesn't come back on... WTF?!?!?!

2017-10-17

Good Seller

"We would like to say that after the initial frustration of trying to find a qualified installer for the unit we ordered, we finally found one and we are extremely pleased with this unit. It fits like factory built. We are very happy with the navigation, the dvd, radio. We were treated very well by the service representatives, even when we were ready to send it back because we couldnt find anyone qualified to install the unit. So glad we were able to locate one as we couldnt be happier with this particular product. Thanks for making this available for us."

2017-10-13

Recommend

"First of all, a big thank you for the perfect shipment of my order #105284438. I received all parts as expected AND …. already installed … AND …. I’m really happy about the great product ! It works pretty fine in my car !By the way, the unit is great, looks and works fine.I sent a message previously regarding the problems I have encountered with your head unit.Fortunately I have sorted and solved the problem, so everything is working fine now.I hope to do more business with you again from my next purchase. Cheers! This model has the bluetooth contact function,For the adresse book synch it worked just fine. CS mails me picture to guide me, Your picture worth a 1000 words . Definitely worth to recommend this piece to everyone."

2017-10-11

great service

"I have had installed the unit. There is sound and everything is working.very impressed with unit so far with excellent product and really pleased to do business with you and excellent customer service.
The morning when I started my car it worked like the other days and the touch screen works fine...thanks for the interest and hope not to do this again !!!Thank you !!!!The product is in good condition and everything is good.Sorry for my curious and bother you if I have some questions. Again, thanks a lot for your great service!!!

2017-09-29

RIP OFF

"This is such a scam. I do not recommend this site to anyone. Not only did I not get what was advertised, when I tried to send it back I had to pay shipping again, which is fine. I sent back EXACTLY to a T how the seller told me too, and have yet to be refunded. I mailed back the first week of August and now here we are the last days of September. Truly, do not give anymore money to these people. I am around $600 in the hole now thanks to this. I can't say it enough, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!!!"

2017-09-29

Thanks

"Thank you that worked with instructions for this. Mine did come with it. Right now I just can use the GPS Navigation without wifi/internet and save radio stations/presets. Thanks for your help. Everything works okay.Thank you very much. I can do it now.And for the steering wheel control'scar, got a vidéo from customer service to explane me the handling.there have been worked wonderful now where i was driving using my nav and listening to music at the same time.a lot of the features for android is there when I go to the settings menu ,like bluetooth setting, cast settings, or external storage settings.Thank you very much for your good help. 100% recommendation for this model."

2017-09-28

This company will not give you the information on how to get a refund.

"I ordered a car stereo from this company long story short it doesn't work with my vehicle. I have been trying for over 3 months to get a simple address to send the unit back to so that I can get a refund but they will give no information. In fact every time I email them they send me wire diagrams, instructions on going to a professional to get it to work, every time I tell them that I am not interested in doing any of this anymore I just want my money back."

2017-09-07

Your supposed to get what you pay for

"Purchased 16G Android 5.1.1 Car Stereo, DVD, GPS w Bluetooth and Quad Core CPU, Rearview Camera for my 2004 Range Rover HSE. Upon installation, I Immediately noticed system slowing down with use, such as a laptop when using to much memory. With all the features, I figured is was worth the $576 dollars Spent. Downloaded an app or two and noticed system stalling, etc. Emailed customer service, and between a series of back and forth emails (for months), upgrade software line was finally sent. Downloaded and system froze. More emails sent, and was told replacement would be mailed. I received a memory/mother board card. Still optimistic took vehicle back to installer, opened unit and some pieces need to be soldered! Last straw!! Sent email to Secaine CS, I even offered to pay for shipping - doubt I'll hear back, after months of BS emails back and forth...not worth it.
Spend extra $200 and stick w known units, Pioneer, Alpine, etc...

2017-07-14

Thanks for your help

"Thank you for the information, I finally able to install it completely. We definately could use the canbus you supplied as it did work with the steering controls and the sound was that good. Thanks about the gps voice language, my GPS finally works great. I could Startup logo Now , before it shows Chrysler, and change it to Jeep now. The new unit is OK. Thank you for your time. You are very helpful, that's why i choose you once more. Please let me know when you have new units for us. Thanks for everthing you guys done for me. Cheers."

2017-07-07

good product from Seicane

"Package arrived on time at our new address. USPS forwarded the package. Thank you.installed the radio, everything working perfect. As it is right now, The steering wheel volume control is working great. The left - right balance and front - rear work as it should be. The volume for different inputs is working consistently. For example, if I am listening to a SD card and phone call comes in, they could go at the same time.The LED is very EASY to see. It is the IPS display and the contrast from an slight angle is good. The interface for the SD card navigation is very big, very easy to see and possible to control by finger. Thanks for everything."

2017-06-30

Everything works perfectly

"Arrived at home for a while, installed the radio, everything working as it should. I have already set up all the functions of the "S125002E". Everything works perfectly...The FM/AM radio is getting the normal radio stations with correct way to install the antenna. I do change the Navigation settings from MPH to KPH, I can find it on the menu to change the setting. I installed new camera and works great. Thank you for the assistance."

2017-06-27

This is a ****-poor example of a company.

"After sales support is non-existent. I purchased a unit less than one year ago and already most of the screen does not work when you touch it. Many of the options do not work and I'm basically down to using a memory card to play music now since I can't touch the screen. I have emailed repeatedly starting off with very nice emails. I get no response at all. This is definitely one of those times where you get what you pay for. This is an absolutely horrible company with **** poor customer service. I would never ever let anybody I know order from here or even consider telling somebody to buy from here it is actually that bad. "

2017-06-26

appreciate the customer service

"Thank you - it has finally worked and i do really appreciate the patience shown to me. Thank you for all your help. I got the unit connected everything so far seems to work ok. I ordered a dash cam with this radio. The instructions say to use the "Car Record" app, I found it with the assistance. That worked. I have recorder enabled ,then I am getting a video signal. I got the unit connected everything so far seems to work ok. So all working now correctly thank goodness. Hopefully this information will be useful for other customers."

Share Seicane's store rating

Seicane is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Seicane is not a merchant member
Seicane does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!