Securranty, LLCoupons

• Address: 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd, B224
    • Contact: claims@securranty.com
    • Phone: 877-592-7726
    • Customer Support: 877-592-7726
    • Business Hours: 24 Hours customer service by phone, Claims Department M - F 9am - 6pm CST
    • Fax: 608-234-4749

Product & services pricing Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"re: the sale of the policy, the site worked perfectly."

"Representative helpful and timely."

"would not take discount coupon , very hard to get live person on phone ."

"I wanted to insure an import or "grey market" camera. The information available when purchasing insurance didn't say that such items are not covered. I therefore purchased insurance and afterwards asked whether the grey market item was covered using the online form. I got a very prompt response saying that the Securranty policy does not cover gray market items and I need to cancel the policy. I did so and, because I was within the initial 30-day period, I was given a full refund.
Overall, I have mixed experience with this company. They responded to my question promptly and refunded the policy premium. However, I still wasted time to sign up for a policy, which proved to be useless for my situation. I suggest they put in bold letters that they do not cover grey market items.

"simple and quick doing it on line."

"My iphone warranty was refunded at only 50% when i could never have used it becsuse I enrolled past the 30 day purchase date. Very unfair that I was not give 100% of my warranty cost. "

"Great prices on extended warranty for factory refurbished equipment!"

"Seccuranty is only an agent for the warranties it sells and really does not do much after a claim is filed. In my case, my claim went to New Leaf Contracts, LLC and there is a disagreement on the terms as they did not repair and will not replace the damaged laptop that had accidental coverage.

Will likely never use this company again for accidental coverage again.

"I got the answers I was looking for."

"Very efficient and helpful service"

"I think they have very fair price"

"Purchased a smartphone warranty being billed to me monthly. My credit card was stolen after the first month of billing, meaning the card number they had no longer worked. They immediately cancelled my policy and did not give me an option to update the card number or reactivate the policy. Their response was "Purchase a new policy" - which is impossible because by the time the 2nd billing period has occurred it means you're over 30 days old and no longer eligible to purchase a warranty... from ANY company. Even a manager refused to budge. Their poor customer service puts you in a bind that means you can't get a warranty from them, or anyone else.

Moral of the story - BEWARE - if you're paying monthly for a warranty and for some reason the payment does not go through, they immediately cancel your policy at a point which makes you ineligible to insure the phone with ANY company. Thanks for nothing, Seccuranty!

"I just purchased the policy and the process was pretty easy. The business about uploading a copy of the receipt was a bit confusing, I was told a copy of the eBay confirmation of the sale would be good enough, but a subsequent email from customer support said I needed to send a copy of the original paper receipt. So I sent a photo of the receipt and that seems to be OK. I can't comment on claims since I haven't had (and hope to never have) one. So far, so good."

"This was the best value for the best price that I found

"Good price on policy hopefully when used the service is equal"

Share Securranty, LLC's store rating

Securranty, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Securranty, LLC is a merchant member
Securranty, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.