Securranty, LLCoupons

• Address: 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd, B224
    • Contact: claims@securranty.com
    • Phone: 877-592-7726
    • Customer Support: 877-592-7726
    • Business Hours: 24 Hours customer service by phone, Claims Department M - F 9am - 6pm CST
    • Fax: 608-234-4749

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"I just purchased the policy and the process was pretty easy. The business about uploading a copy of the receipt was a bit confusing, I was told a copy of the eBay confirmation of the sale would be good enough, but a subsequent email from customer support said I needed to send a copy of the original paper receipt. So I sent a photo of the receipt and that seems to be OK. I can't comment on claims since I haven't had (and hope to never have) one. So far, so good."

"This was the best value for the best price that I found

"Good price on policy hopefully when used the service is equal"

"Very fast, easy and fair pricing."

"My repair reimbursement was paid within a couple of hours of uploading the receipt."

"I believe the service will be fine but I had expected some sort of App to go along with it. One to go on my computer if I lose the phone. But then again the Iphone has such an app.

"Questions were answered very promptly and was happy with the ease of purchasing online."

"I was very satisfied with the service and coverage"

"Good price for very good protection."

"Assistance over the phone was great, smooth process overall and adding the receipt and serial number had no glitches."

"I had a question about the online form to fill out and, even tho' I had about a 10 minute wait on the phone for a service, he was more than apologetic for my wait and answered my question quickly. "

"Easy to get warranty, reasonable pricing! I have several items covered with Securrangy, LLC"

"Nice and easy! Great Service when I called!"

"easy to find & easy to use- "

"its insurance. how can i know how satisfied i am before i need it. i was satisfied with the buying process"

Securranty, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Securranty, LLC is a merchant member
Securranty, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.