Store Information Store Info
Securranty, LL Coupons
  • Rating 8.90/10 264 reviews

Securranty, LLC is a merchant member
    Securranty, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Securranty, LLC contact information

• Fax: 608-234-4749

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10

"I had a very good experience with securranty. I had a few questions, sent them an email and Alex responded very quickly and answered all my questions and provided links to further assist me. I have purchased a 2 year coverage plan. "

"ordering went very smooth, it will be good to have a piece of mind that my phone is insured."

"Very helpful experience and very cost effective compared to other plans we looked at...."

"Better price for a warranty and good word of mouth led me to them.... Very pleased with the transaction and communication. "

"It was simple and priced well for my laptop. I hope I do not have to test this warranty, but if I do I expect they will do a great job."

"speedy service through phone."

"I had looked at several of the warranty groups for a television I won at work. (first nice TV I've had and wanted to protect it) Was very easy to review your warranty and reviews were better than most. I used this because Samsung (my brand of TV) had you on their website. Hope I never need to use but...if I do hope it follows through on promise!"

"Very slow to process transaction. The rep didn't seem to know what he was doing and the pricing was also confusing/misleading."

"Customer service wasn't very knowledgeable, but rest of experience was ok. I bought a warranty for my Samsung Galaxy S4; hopefully I won't have to cash in on it but if I do, that's when I will be able to give a real rating! "

"Staff was prompt and helpful. "

"So far so good! I was happy to find that I didn't need a waiting period. I was afraid to take the new tablet out of the house, but with the warranty, I went ahead and took it to a neighborhood meeting so I could take notes. It seems like great insurance for the best price around. I did a bunch of research before I chose Securranty. I haven't had to use it and I don't hope to. I feel better having it."

"Feel they should not send out possible harmful email for a receipt."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2014

Securranty, Securranty, LLC rep has responded

“We appreciate your feedback. If an email routes to your spam folder it does not mean that the email is harmful. Thank you for your purchase.”

"The service and quality of knowledge was superb. Very helpful and was an enjoyable experience!

Thanks Securranty,
B. Russell

"Will never buy another warranty from them again "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2014

Securranty, Securranty, LLC rep has responded

“You purchased a warranty and then filed a claim within minutes of purchasing a warranty. This means that you filed a claim an item that was already damaged, thus a fraudulent claim. We have hundreds of customers that have provided positive feedback after their claims experience with us!”

"1) Got back to me quickly about if they would provide a warranty on my
Coby 32" Led television since Coby electronics went out of business.

2) Very professional and friendly staff.

3) $39.99 for 5 year TV warranty - Insane low price !!!!