Securranty, LLCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"A GOOD SELLER!! WOULD RECOMMEND TEM."

"very satisfied and the premium was fair."

"My Bill , Carte ,...Read ..New Leaf Extended Warranty. one and the Same..?"

"The website was detail and answer all my question that I had. On top of it all I received a good price."

"My experience was good. It was very fast and easy. I actually would have liked a bit more detail when it comes to fees, what exactly the policies cover, how many times you can make claims etc. I ended up being able to find it in the terms in conditions. I even felt a bit hesitant about the legitimacy of the site. Other than that though I was relatively happy with my experience. "

"I had difficulty getting my payment to go through on the website. I called customer service and they were quite helpful in getting things figured out. They called me twice to make sure that I was able to purchase my warranty."

"I have been using Securranty for years, it's a ligit company, and I have been very satisfied with the service. Rick at Securranty especially is very helpful. Rick D, San Diego."

"My order arrived sooner than promised and there was an extra piece of lace in the package."

"I found the price, no deductible and coverage to be excellent. The only experience I have so far is navigating the website to purchase and review warranty options.
I purchased this warranty for a $216 smartphone because I could still afford to replace it if it cannot be fixed. My understanding is that if phone cannot be repaired, cost of warranty is refunded, phone is not replaced as TMobile, Verizon or Sprint coverage would do. However, their insurance is $480 for the same 2 years coverage and an average $150 deductible.
I found the website to be very user friendly when it came time to add the IMEI info of my product and uploading my proof ofpurchase receipt.
I do not have any experience with using the warranty at this time as this was just purchased.

"Works for me. They gave me a warranty on a refurbished television. I hope I never need to contact them with a problem. Price is right and they provide a good service. Right On!!!!"

"The website worked well. Haven't had a claim, so cannot comment about that.

You get good reviews. Keep up the good work.

Gilda

"This is my third protection policy with Securranty, and all went well. Online sign-up is easy as was the electronic submission of my purchase receipt. I can't comment about service regarding covered losses, as i've had none. "

"Bought a "refurbished Samsung Galaxy S4" and wanted to have some type of warranty, and I had read/heard good comments about Securranty.

And after all, $99 for 2 years of accident protection?

That's really a "no brainer" when you consider that even refurb, the phone was $300. I'd rather spend $50/year to insure my devices. Thanks, Securranty!

"My son has an iPad through school which I insured last year with you. Apparently I did isn't get the right ins! Your company was proactive in correcting the problem. Fantastic! My only suggestion is to make your website easier to purchase the right ins on your site. Could be just me but I couldn't find it!"

"the prossess was great easy and fast"

Securranty, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Securranty, LLC is a merchant member
Securranty, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.