Securranty, LLCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Thank You Very Much! The site is really user friendly"

"first time to sign up with cell insurance and they beat all other plan..."

"Nice customer service and experience and claims process!"

"Very helpful staff, felt comfortable honestly telling me every question asked.
Would definitely purchase again

"It was easier than I expected"

"It was an easy process to complete."

"It was probably my fault with the computer. It Just seemed complicated to order the second warranty. The person I spoke with was great and very helpful. Thanks again!"

"I am a new customer who has two new international factory unlocked cell phones covered by seccuranty. There excellent reviews by customers and the better business bureau led me to purchase seccuranty. So far I am pleased by the quick response and answers to my questions and concerns made online and telephone regarding making claims. After shopping around for reliable and affordable insurance Im glad I found Seccuranty."

"Hard to find the web link to register SN# and phone receipt. They should be aggressive to get you to log these as the warrantee requires them. Make me think they do not want that info to make it harder to file a future claim. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-06-2014

Securranty, Securranty, LLC rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We value feedback from all our customers. You should have received 2 emails after completing the purchase. (1) With your account credentials (2) Confirmation of your purchase with instructions to provide proof of purchase/store receipt and serial #. We continue to strive to improve customer experience and your feedback is appreciated!”

"The purchase was quick and easy and a very reasonable price compared to what Sprint was charging. Hopefully I will never need to use it but if I do, I believe the coverage will be better."

"Great price and seem organized!"

"My original claim was denied, but after a quick phone call with customer satisfaction, they where able to help me. I have a shipping label being sent. Thanks guys!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-03-2014

Securranty, Securranty, LLC rep has responded

“We are happy to take care of you. Next time you go kayaking, please do not take the phone with you, just in case you tip over..LOL!”

"So far so good. Great price-even had a 10% off coupon! Passed info along to some friends and they also purchased. "

"Overall good experience and good value compared to other avenues. Only negative would be to allow or question you during the purchase process to record your store receipt, since this is mandatory for you to process a claim. Most people misplace or lose receipts."

"I was shopped around for a good insurance for my iphone 6 and found you under best company for electronic. I wish I could cover my iPad air but its almost a year old.
Mike

Securranty, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Securranty, LLC is a merchant member
Securranty, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.