Securranty, LLCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I had to contact Securranty with a question about my coverage and they responded within 12 hours. I was very pleased with their service.

"Experience was very nice. Used them in 2012 and was pleased so I
decided to use them again

"I purchased a two year plan. I was able to find a 10% coupon online to save even more. Looks very straight forward, I am happy with my purchase."

"The form for filling out the information was simple to use everything was laid out nicely. I do appreciate the upfront honest pricing thank you, Randy Burton"

"Purchasing the insurance policy was easy and secure."

"The website was easy to use. I was happy to stumble onto your site. The other offers were way off price. I was amazed that I could cover my big screen for five years at a price most repair people charge to come to my house. I did have one question that your site did not specifically answer so I called customer service and they answered it quickly. So far, so good; everything I read indicated that should I need to make a claim it will be easy to deal with. I'll keep my fingers crossed and know that the investment was worth it in case something should happen. "

"They were very helpful and prompt in their responses. I was a little worried this was a scam but after talking to the sales department I know that the coverage for my laptop is in good hands. "

"It was easy to sign up for a great 2 year warranty with accident protection at a GREAT price and it was easy to send my invoice and the IMEI information for my phone to Securranty, LLC's e-mail and they added the information to my account.

Great service and GREAT price for a warranty that includes accident protection.

"I am very happy at the great 2 yr price we were given, and based on the contract ,I have better coverage than other plans offered. If I have to utilize the insurance, I can tell you if I was happy or unhappy with the warranty service provided. Currently , I feel secure ! So secure, I bought a policy for my daughters new Apple IPhone, rather than buying coverage through Sprint."

"They responded to my email with a phone call in less than :10 minutes. They answered my question. I could move on with my day."

"Purchased warranty. Website was easy to navigate, and confirmation received promptly.

"New to your service.
Quick and Easy purchase.
Easy update and uploading my receipt.

"Emailed customer rep about warranty coverage on my product. Assured that it would be covered. After purchasing the warranty, I found out w my own research and communication w new leaf warranty that my product is not covered. Had to cancel and waiting for refund. "

"I'm happy to have signed up with Securranty again for my second iPhone. We used them when we had our previous phones. We had 5 phones with them previously. We did have to make one claim and it was handled quickly and efficiently. We are very pleased with their service. Everything is stored online making it very easy to file a claim and access proof of purchases. "

"After some of my own difficulties with technology, the learning curve was made simple via your business.
I was able to complete the process without any problems.

Securranty, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Securranty, LLC is a merchant member
Securranty, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.