Securranty, LLCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"My order arrived sooner than promised and there was an extra piece of lace in the package."

"I found the price, no deductible and coverage to be excellent. The only experience I have so far is navigating the website to purchase and review warranty options.
I purchased this warranty for a $216 smartphone because I could still afford to replace it if it cannot be fixed. My understanding is that if phone cannot be repaired, cost of warranty is refunded, phone is not replaced as TMobile, Verizon or Sprint coverage would do. However, their insurance is $480 for the same 2 years coverage and an average $150 deductible.
I found the website to be very user friendly when it came time to add the IMEI info of my product and uploading my proof ofpurchase receipt.
I do not have any experience with using the warranty at this time as this was just purchased.

"Works for me. They gave me a warranty on a refurbished television. I hope I never need to contact them with a problem. Price is right and they provide a good service. Right On!!!!"

"The website worked well. Haven't had a claim, so cannot comment about that.

You get good reviews. Keep up the good work.

Gilda

"This is my third protection policy with Securranty, and all went well. Online sign-up is easy as was the electronic submission of my purchase receipt. I can't comment about service regarding covered losses, as i've had none. "

"Bought a "refurbished Samsung Galaxy S4" and wanted to have some type of warranty, and I had read/heard good comments about Securranty.

And after all, $99 for 2 years of accident protection?

That's really a "no brainer" when you consider that even refurb, the phone was $300. I'd rather spend $50/year to insure my devices. Thanks, Securranty!

"My son has an iPad through school which I insured last year with you. Apparently I did isn't get the right ins! Your company was proactive in correcting the problem. Fantastic! My only suggestion is to make your website easier to purchase the right ins on your site. Could be just me but I couldn't find it!"

"the prossess was great easy and fast"

"I had some questions about my purchase,and they were promptly answered by Securranty reps."

"very easy process to sign up"

"Easy purchase, prompt processing and email. Knock wood I never have to go through the claim process."

"Placing the order was great, if and when i have a claim will be the real test "

"Got a very quick response with the appropriate link to guide me in renewing the policy for my daughter's iPad. "

"Very quick response to my question, which was great! In fact, I had three responses (the same message each time) from Securranty regarding my concern. I needed to verify the iPad's model number before I could continue (which required getting my son's help and that took more time than I thought it would), so I would have acted much sooner from my end and resolved the issue with only one response from Securranty. But, I was very impressed with the customer service from Securranty. Thank you!"

"It is A good price, but being that I am 80 years old some of the things I have A hard time understanding. I am not sure what I have to do next. Is there something else that I have to do? If my TV were to quit working in the near future or next 5 years what do I have to do to get it fixed?"

Securranty, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Securranty, LLC is a merchant member
Securranty, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.