Securranty, LLCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Very satisfied with service. The Rep I dealt with was easy to understand and my wait time was not too long."

"Over the top customer service!"

"Easy transaction. Able to find the product without any problems "

"Used online Website, was pleased."

"For someone who is open 24/7, you did not call me back: over 24 hours and waiting)."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

Securranty, Securranty, LLC rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback!. Our call center is open 24 hours. If you contacted our claims department on a weekend, they return call the following business day. We apologize for any inconvenience, but upon review of your feedback, we have determined your call was returned the next business day.”

"It was very easy to sign up.since this was my first time doing it on line and the price was great compared to other companies."

"The person I talked to, I think her name was Susan, was very helpful ."

"In your Invoice was recommended that the Serial, the IMEI and others numbers, and the proof of purchase were loaded in the page.
I looked everywhere there and was not able to find how to do that. I resorted to send yo by email.
Please look at this to be more friendly to your costumers.

Thanks

Daniel Pilo

After just one day I received an explication on my mail. So, on that I'm going to upgrade my qualify by one star.

"My husband used Securranty and he was so pleased he had me sign up when i got a new tablet it is one of the best warantys on the market and it is real easy to set up and the customer service is excellent.
Holly Perkins

"Overall my experience went well and was smooth. I think the design could use some love from a UI / UX designer to make it a bit more intuitive, but all in all I had no functionality issues"

"very friendly and knowledgeable staff very pleased with this part we will see if I have to file a claim"

"Review of the website and question section was concise and easy to follow. Also high ratings from consumer organizations and customer reviews helped me in the decision to purchase extended warranty from securranty, LLC instead of through the store I purchased my home appliance from."

"Fast, easy with a good price and terms"

"Very easy to use, very reasonable price. I have never made a claim hopefully that is as easy as the registration."

"After buying the warranty, the interface to fill in the details about your specific device such as Serial Number and uploading Sales Receipt is a bit hard to find and understand."

Securranty, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Securranty, LLC is a merchant member
Securranty, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.