• Securranty, LLC
    • Address: 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd, B224
    • Contact: claims@securranty.com
    • Phone: 877-592-7726
    • Customer Support: 877-592-7726
    • Business Hours: 24 Hours customer service by phone, Claims Department M - F 9am - 6pm CST
    • Fax: 608-234-4749

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Will not buy a warranty from this company again. They wanted me to put my phone into a box and send it to a company called New Leaf. Well they sent me no contact info in the box they sent me, and when I checked through The Better Business Bureau, they did not have good reviews. I will not risk not getting my phone back. I can deal with my broken screen for a couple of months till I can upgrade. From now on I will carry insurance through my phone supplier. may pay more but trust them to make things right."

This review was modified by npeifer on June 16 2015 10:10:28 AM

"The process for purchasing device insurance is simple and the insurance is affordable. Having purchased a number of Securranty policies over the years, My only confusion is why warranty terms differ depending on when you purchase. I have had similar products ranging from $0 deductible to $49 deductible. "

"Services rendered in timely manner. Very satisfied with results. "

"Purchased warranties early March, 2014 for 2 new cell phones. Just discovered that we received no renewal billing, invoice, etc. Contacted the merchant and was told we had 30 days after original expiration to renew, and we are just beyond that. Renewal refused. They expect their customers to remember the expiration date? I think it's obvious they do not want exposure to any phone more than one year old. For that reason I would recommend you NOT deal with this company!"

"Price, coverage and deductible it is above the competition, so so in my opinion is one of the best. "

"Kept getting error messages while trying to complete purchase of insurance. Had to try three times to get past error. Then got three emails confirming three order #'s. Now I have to try and contact them and make sure I'm only charged once. Having trouble getting someone to answer the phone or call me back. Hopefully it will be resolved quickly."

"re: the sale of the policy, the site worked perfectly."

"Representative helpful and timely."

"would not take discount coupon , very hard to get live person on phone ."

"I wanted to insure an import or "grey market" camera. The information available when purchasing insurance didn't say that such items are not covered. I therefore purchased insurance and afterwards asked whether the grey market item was covered using the online form. I got a very prompt response saying that the Securranty policy does not cover gray market items and I need to cancel the policy. I did so and, because I was within the initial 30-day period, I was given a full refund.
Overall, I have mixed experience with this company. They responded to my question promptly and refunded the policy premium. However, I still wasted time to sign up for a policy, which proved to be useless for my situation. I suggest they put in bold letters that they do not cover grey market items.

"simple and quick doing it on line."

"My iphone warranty was refunded at only 50% when i could never have used it becsuse I enrolled past the 30 day purchase date. Very unfair that I was not give 100% of my warranty cost. "

"Great prices on extended warranty for factory refurbished equipment!"

"Seccuranty is only an agent for the warranties it sells and really does not do much after a claim is filed. In my case, my claim went to New Leaf Contracts, LLC and there is a disagreement on the terms as they did not repair and will not replace the damaged laptop that had accidental coverage.

Will likely never use this company again for accidental coverage again.

"I got the answers I was looking for."

Share Securranty, LLC's store rating

Securranty, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Securranty, LLC is not a merchant member
Securranty, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!